Mahindra XUV 500

Jharkhand

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mahindra XUV 500

Nov 25, 2019

RE:Why mahindra don't change (Silver box) when car has mahindra seal waranty.

Hi Rajnish,

We tried contacting you on your mobile no. but unable to connect. Kindly provide us with your alternate contact number and vehicle details to [email protected] or call us at 18002096006 to assist you better.

Xuv 500

Nov 12, 2019

Why mahindra don't change (Silver box) when car has mahindra seal waranty.

Hello
To all mahindra xuv 500 Owners.

My name is Rajnish Raj. I purched my xuv 500 from Alpha motors which is situated in aditypur industrial area
Shridungri, Gamharia, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 832108. My car is in waranty period and one part which is called silver box . That box sense all the sensors and display at the screen. In short Silver box is the memory of xuv 500. And it is installed inside the dashboard backside of stereo screen. Now alpha motors Service Manager 9204056763 says that silver box is manufactured by Nikon company and Mahindra Company is only installing that device.Nikon will not give waranty in that device they will not replace to new, they will make with the local electricians to operate and will make the device to work. In future if same problem will come than same process will be done. Silver box rate is aprox 30,000/- .
My question is that when we trust mahindra and buy our dream with giving Rs. 20 lakhs + Xtra waranty charge what your dealer takes than why in the km of 38000 your dealer authorised person is telling that Nikon will not replace the part, we know only Mahindra than only coustmers invest on our company. When coustmers buy new car why don't you all print a pamplet and give the owners what all the mahindra have installed the parts of other company which did not cover in Xtra waranty for which Xuv Owners are giving Xtra money Rs. 30000/- . This shows Mahindra is now having a norrow minded view for all Xuv coustmers. Alpha motors have not solve my problem from 1.5 month till date 12/11/19 . After paying all the money + waranty money Mahindra coustmers are facing these problems. So guys if you are trying to check Mahindra Xuv 500 to buy. Than better ask first from the dealer of the problem from which i m sufuring. Than only make your mind to invest on your dream that Is Mahindra Xuv 500 is value for money ? They all are croupt doing fraud with Xuv 500 coustmers. Do not invest in Xuv 500 and plz do not buy cars from Alpha motors they even not have the authorised person, manager to talk to coustmers politly.

Rajnish Raj

Oct 29, 2019

RE: Audio player issue

Hi Dinilkumar,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Your details have been shared with the Mahindra Area Customer Care Manager to look into your concern. You can expect a call on Wednesday (30th October) by 12 noon.

Oct 23, 2019

Audio player issue

I own the new XUV 500 W11, I have installed the amplifier and component speakers. I able to set the audio level of the FM and the USB as per my requirement.
The issues is when I connect my phone via Bluetooth. The incoming or outgoing default audio volume has to be adjusted for every call all the time. Once the call is over, for the second call again I have reduce the default volume. In short the default volume level for phone call, the voice activation installed on the steering wheel and the reverse sensor all go to the default volume, which is set in the system.

I took the car to the service center, they too could not fix the issue.

I would request XUV500 software team to have a solution for this issue. Installing amplifiers and component speakers is for individual comfort.

Oct 23, 2019

Audio player issue

I have installed an amplifier along with component speakers in my new XUV 500 W11. The audio volume of FM and USB can be set as per our requirement.

Only issue faces when I connect my mobile via Bluetooth, When I get incoming call, every time I have to manually reduce the volume for each call. Same goes with the voice control button on the steering wheel and also during taking reverse the volume has to be reduced every time. The volume goes to the default setting after each call. I took the car to the service center, they too could not fix this issue, and just communicated that cannot be adjusted. I am not satisfied with the answer they have provided.

There should be some means to reduce the default volume levels.

phone - 9967542181

Sep 30, 2019

Re: Water seeping inside the car during rain

Hi Maniraman, we have shared your details with the Mahindra Area Customer Care Manager who will look into your concern. You shall receive a call tomorrow (30th September) by 12noon.

manimaran79

Sep 18, 2019

Water seeping inside the car during rain

I am owning a XUV500 W10 (with sunroof) from 2016 . When driven in rain there is water poruing inside the car theought the LED light panel above the driver seat. It was almost raining inside the car when it rained heavily outside. Did not expect this from this car, that day drive was a night mare for me. Still in same condition as i have to drive more than 10KMs for an service center near me (Moulivakkam, Porur).

Aug 26, 2019

Re: VERY BAD AFTER SALES SERVICE

Dear Sir, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please mail us your contact number along with your vehicle details to [email protected] or call us at 18002096006 to assist you better.

SAWARMAL AGARWAL

Aug 19, 2019

VERY BAD AFTER SALES SERVICE

I SENT MY VEHICLE TO MAHINDRA WORKSHOP ON 30TH JULY 2019 AND GOT A MAIL ON 19 TH AUGUST 2019 STATING THAT THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE CAR ON 13TH AUGUST 2019. CONFUSED..... WHAT WERE THEY DOING WITH MY CAR FROM 30TH JULY TO 13 AUGUST 2019.
ALL THIS TIME I WAS BEING INFORMED BY THE BODYSHOP EXECUTIVE THAT MY CAR WAS UNDER APPROVAL AND AFTER THAT THEY WERE AWAITING FOR PARTS. TODAY ON 19TH AUGUST 2019 THEY ARE AGAIN SAYING THAT THEY ARE STILL WAITING FOR APPROVAL.
TODAY I FEEL REALLY BAD THAT WHY INDIAN COMPANIES STILL DO NOT PROVIDE GOOD AFTER SALES SERVICE. TODAY AM THINKING WHY I HAD PURCHASED THE CAR.

Aug 16, 2019

RE : non availability of vital components

Dear Sir, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please email us your contact and vehicle details along with your feedback to [email protected] or call us at 18002096006.

cassino54

Aug 8, 2019

non availability of vital components

My vehicle XUV 500 sent to Randhawa Motors for service.
Was intimated that break pads need replacement .However the same is not in stock with them.
This is extremely shocking since such a vital component is not available in their inventory.
Reflects very poorly on MAHINDRA AFTER SALES AND SERVICE.
harianue76

Aug 1, 2019

Service quality not Good

Dear XUV500 customer support team, I have so many complaint at [email protected] or call us at @18002096006 but no body lesion me. My first complaint is over charge by Koncept Noida & nothing work in my car.

Jul 31, 2019

Re:Damage of tyre due to poor Alignment/ Balancing

Hi Saurabh, regret the inconvenience caused. We have shared your details with Mahindra Area Customer Care Manager who will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Jul 25, 2019

Re: XUV500 clutch problem

Hi Sudheervemana, regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please mail us your contact number along with the vehicle details to [email protected] or call us at 18002096006 to assist you better.

Saurabh121212

Jul 24, 2019

Damage of tyre due to poor Alignment/ Balancing

Dear Sirs

I own Mahindra XUV 500 vehicle with Registration no HR 26 DG 7112. this vehicle is on My Name Mr. Saurabh Kumar Gupta

on 22nd May 2019 i observed humming noise in my tyre. I visited the Koncept Mahindra workshop and they suspected the bearing damage and finally they changed it in warranty and handed over the vehcile on 24th May 2019. they also confirmed that they have done vehicle alignment and balancing as its mandatory job after bearing change in two tyres.

after running my vehicle i noticed that my front tyre is getting damaged at very high speed and i again visited the workshop on 02nd July 2019. they said alignment is completely out. i asked them to do the same and they did the needful.

within a weeks time i again noticed that alignment is not proper i had to visit the workshop again on 11th July 2019 and got the alignment done

i also informed the GM Mr. Amrik Singh and he also confirmed that suitable action will be taken so that these things do not get repeated but till now i have not received any information from them.

this incidence has cost wear of my two front tyres plus several working hours which has costed me more Rs 25000.

you are requested to look into it and do the needful.

i am raising complain after giving suitable time to the workshop so that they can comeup with some solution on this but in Vain. so I once again request for your kind intervention.

Saurabh Gupta

Jul 18, 2019

Re: Sercice xuv 500 GJ 06 7096

Hi Ashok, regret the inconvenience caused. Please mail us your contact number and vehicle details to [email protected] or call us at 18002096006 to assist you better.

Sudheervemana

Jul 16, 2019

XUV500 clutch problem

Please don't buy this vehicle. I have replaced by clutch twice at 18k and 44k. When I discussed with the service team, they were blaming my driving. In moving traffic it is obvious to use half clutch and to get your vehicle moving. If you do that for 1 or 2 mins then real problem starts with burning smell coming from your vehicle. If this repeats 3 or 4 times then you should be ready to replace the clutch sometimes fly wheel whixch will cost you 42k.
I sincerely advice dont go for this vehicle. Before that check for the review of any vehicle then go ahead.
Sudheervemana

Jul 16, 2019

XUV 500 clutch problem

Ashok patel &1

Jul 14, 2019

Sercice xuv 500 GJ 06 7096

I give my car for service on 3rd July 2019 km 70485 Mr parth bhagat they charge Rs 8022 even they never change tyre rotation and never check my past history, they never change oil and washing... And out my car 2days in workshop.. I told him but just answer me ok u send again in workshop we do that.. So why they out 2days car in workshop so please
kayp

Jul 11, 2019

Leakage from sun roof

This rainy season my XUV 500 3 years old, started leakage from the sun roof. After sending to NBS for repairs 3 times the problem is still not resolved. Even raising complaint with customer care has not helped and nobody responds to help and resolve the problem.
They have a very lousy service, I would recommend people should not buy any Mahindra cars.
kayp

Jul 11, 2019

XUV 500 roof leakage

My XUV 500 had leakage this rainy season from the sun roof . Even after sending for repair 3 times the problem is persistent. I had compaliant to customer care but nobody bothered to even call back.
Mandeep Dang

Jun 15, 2019

Bad experience with xuv500

In my new xuv 500 i have faced the following problems . My car has done 3800 km till now
1) automatic gearbox got stuck twice
2) door open light blinking while driving
3) airbag light on
4) accelerator pedal is changing now due to high rpm

I purchased the vehicle from dehradun premier motors pvt ltd. On 11/3/2019 chasis no K6B13529. Fed up of the vehicle .

Mandeep

Apr 11, 2019

Starting trouble since the day I purchased

Dear Dr. Nitendra, apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have shared your details with the customer care manager who will get in touch with you for further assistance.

Dr.Nitendra

Apr 7, 2019

Starting trouble since the day I purchased

Hello sir,
I own XUV 500 W9 vehicle number MP****6718. I have purchased on 19-10-18 from “Ci automotors Pvt ltd” Jinsi Bhopal and the very next day after I purchased I was going to visit the famous Ganesh temple 50 km away from bhopal with my family and around 30 km on toll booth my brand new vehicle was not started it was taking long self but vehicle wasn’t started people came over because a big que was waiting for us to clear the toll booth then people pushed our vehicle sidewise where I tried number of time to start my vehicle then I called Mr. Arvind manager of CI Mahindra bhopal he told you have to take the car to showroom I tried again and again somehow my car started and I reached directly to showroom in fear that if it could stuck anytime. After I reached the fellow mechanics told we rectified the problem sir and they took the video also to raise your complaint forward , I trusted him and went back home few days later same problem occurred again and again I went to showroom and raised a complaint in my first servicing Mr Arvind told that sir I checked battery and all everything is fine you won’t face this problem again. Then after few days starting trouble continued for which I again raised my complaint then Mr Arvind asked me to make a video while troubleshooting. I did that and this time the problem gradually maximized, it doesn’t start even after 10-15mins, I took my vehicle to showroom on 30-03-2019 it’s almost a week now they have tried their level best but the problem isn’t rectified even after changing multiple parts like diesel filter diesel line etc till 08-04-2019 but problem remains the same ,now they are saying some engineer is going to visit from manufacturer side.
I am a genuine customer of Mahindra this is my second Mahindra XUV 500, I have shown my royalty to this company now this is the time for a company to show your dedication and faith to your customer.
It’s about 5 months now and my problem remains the same from day one since I bought this car. I have given maximum time on it now I am fed up of this and I have not purchased this expensive vehicle to get open from every side now and then without any solution.
I simply want the replacement because of this genuine problem I am facing since first day.
This is the last hope I have from the Mahindra Side or else I have to go to consumer forum.

Your faithful

Hello sir,

Your faithful
9425193743

Fast tage ICICI - Mney deducted
    Hi I am Naveen Vanjarapu, My mobile number is 8978060606,...
    EDMC - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING INFRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT&SAMACHAR...
    Godrej washing machine - Repairing of washing machine
    please refer complain acknoledge no 206516 regarding...
    Bhausaheb Jadhav, Ramsaheb Jadhav - Regarding Health Issue
    We above mentioned , wanted to register a complaint of...
    EAST DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING ON THE ROAD IN FRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT...
    delhi jal board, preet vihar new delhi - Delhi Jal Board
    I (Paul Gomes) Residence of J - 3B Top Floor. Street no -...
    BSNL - Unused Telephone Poll
    Hello Sir/Madam, This is to inform you that outside of...
    HDFC Fastag - Fastag not received
    HI, I have applied fastag from hdfc bank. i have...
    jnanabhumi - Change of mobile number
    Want to change my phone number..how can i change my...
    arogya vibhag - Regarding Health Issue
    Dear Sir, We, Bhausaheb Jadhav & Ramsaheb Jadhav,...