Mahindra XUV 500

Jharkhand

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mahindra XUV 500

Subhranil_Saha

Jun 13, 2020

Continuous pouring of water through sunroof

During the month of rainy season, there's been continuous pouring of water through our car.We have contacted the service centre several addressing the issue of our problem ,yet the issue have not been resolved. I totally condemn MAHINDRA SERVICES for there inability to cope with our repeated request to resolve the matter.
People have spend way too much money on these premium car about more than 21 lakhs but the services is too lousy. Please change our car or refund our money.
R.k.pattanaik

Mar 6, 2020

XUV 500 W11 HARD WATER SPOTS ON WINDSHIELD, ALL GLASSES AND ON CHROME PARTS.

I have owned XUV 500 W11 variant in November 2019 from UTKAL Automobiles, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. After few days my car was parked outside without cover and found hard water spots which was unable to clean due to rain. I called showroom staff, they advised to bring the car to showroom we will polish it and due to long distance i thought to give a try by ordering some polishing kit and do it at home. Which i tried and it cleaned up to 80%. But again after car wash had same issues with hard water spots on glasses and also in chrome part as well as body, but due to white colour it is not that visible on body. I think these glasses are not protected by rain repellent or did not made for it. This is not possible that i will have cloth at all time to clean/wipe the glasses once got wet. I believe this is design issue, kindly replace all my glasses to avoid these kind of issues which really irritates me. After spending lots of money feels like wasted on this car. Need quick solution.
Kumaran Gangadaran

Feb 17, 2020

No response for Extra key xuv 500

Sir, I bought an Mahindra XUV 500 vehicleTn23 CJ 4987 in Jain Cars Vellore. After completing all my procedure i asked about the extra key of my vehicle. There is no response from their side, and they are saying key is lost from their site. So I need my key, and must take severe action against them.
Vikram maan

Feb 16, 2020

Issue with xuv500

My xuv 500 is having problem with charging port. I have raised the issue every time I go for service.However issue has not been resolved till now.

Feb 15, 2020

RE: Silver Box

Hi Venuu,

Request you to share your contact number along with vehicle details as it will enable us to get in touch with you and assist you accordingly.

Venuu

Feb 9, 2020

Silver Box

Dear Mahindra team, I am having issues with my XUV 500 silver box ( Display is not working) I have given my vehicle 4 times in the last 2 months for the same in Mahindra service station still the same problem persisting, my vehicle is having a warranty but they are not ready to solve the issue. Dealer is telling Nippon company has to do but Nippon company fellow also taken my car Silver box twice and kept 2 weeks for the repair still it is not working. Poor response from Mahindra, I have 2 other cars those are almost 8 years old and I never encountered any problems.

Nov 25, 2019

RE:Why mahindra don't change (Silver box) when car has mahindra seal waranty.

Hi Rajnish,

We tried contacting you on your mobile no. but unable to connect. Kindly provide us with your alternate contact number and vehicle details to [email protected] or call us at 18002096006 to assist you better.

Xuv 500

Nov 12, 2019

Why mahindra don't change (Silver box) when car has mahindra seal waranty.

Hello
To all mahindra xuv 500 Owners.

My name is Rajnish Raj. I purched my xuv 500 from Alpha motors which is situated in aditypur industrial area
Shridungri, Gamharia, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 832108. My car is in waranty period and one part which is called silver box . That box sense all the sensors and display at the screen. In short Silver box is the memory of xuv 500. And it is installed inside the dashboard backside of stereo screen. Now alpha motors Service Manager 9204056763 says that silver box is manufactured by Nikon company and Mahindra Company is only installing that device.Nikon will not give waranty in that device they will not replace to new, they will make with the local electricians to operate and will make the device to work. In future if same problem will come than same process will be done. Silver box rate is aprox 30,000/- .
My question is that when we trust mahindra and buy our dream with giving Rs. 20 lakhs + Xtra waranty charge what your dealer takes than why in the km of 38000 your dealer authorised person is telling that Nikon will not replace the part, we know only Mahindra than only coustmers invest on our company. When coustmers buy new car why don't you all print a pamplet and give the owners what all the mahindra have installed the parts of other company which did not cover in Xtra waranty for which Xuv Owners are giving Xtra money Rs. 30000/- . This shows Mahindra is now having a norrow minded view for all Xuv coustmers. Alpha motors have not solve my problem from 1.5 month till date 12/11/19 . After paying all the money + waranty money Mahindra coustmers are facing these problems. So guys if you are trying to check Mahindra Xuv 500 to buy. Than better ask first from the dealer of the problem from which i m sufuring. Than only make your mind to invest on your dream that Is Mahindra Xuv 500 is value for money ? They all are croupt doing fraud with Xuv 500 coustmers. Do not invest in Xuv 500 and plz do not buy cars from Alpha motors they even not have the authorised person, manager to talk to coustmers politly.

Rajnish Raj

Oct 29, 2019

RE: Audio player issue

Hi Dinilkumar,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Your details have been shared with the Mahindra Area Customer Care Manager to look into your concern. You can expect a call on Wednesday (30th October) by 12 noon.

Oct 23, 2019

Audio player issue

I own the new XUV 500 W11, I have installed the amplifier and component speakers. I able to set the audio level of the FM and the USB as per my requirement.
The issues is when I connect my phone via Bluetooth. The incoming or outgoing default audio volume has to be adjusted for every call all the time. Once the call is over, for the second call again I have reduce the default volume. In short the default volume level for phone call, the voice activation installed on the steering wheel and the reverse sensor all go to the default volume, which is set in the system.

I took the car to the service center, they too could not fix the issue.

I would request XUV500 software team to have a solution for this issue. Installing amplifiers and component speakers is for individual comfort.

Oct 23, 2019

Audio player issue

I have installed an amplifier along with component speakers in my new XUV 500 W11. The audio volume of FM and USB can be set as per our requirement.

Only issue faces when I connect my mobile via Bluetooth, When I get incoming call, every time I have to manually reduce the volume for each call. Same goes with the voice control button on the steering wheel and also during taking reverse the volume has to be reduced every time. The volume goes to the default setting after each call. I took the car to the service center, they too could not fix this issue, and just communicated that cannot be adjusted. I am not satisfied with the answer they have provided.

There should be some means to reduce the default volume levels.

phone - 9967542181

Sep 30, 2019

Re: Water seeping inside the car during rain

Hi Maniraman, we have shared your details with the Mahindra Area Customer Care Manager who will look into your concern. You shall receive a call tomorrow (30th September) by 12noon.

manimaran79

Sep 18, 2019

Water seeping inside the car during rain

I am owning a XUV500 W10 (with sunroof) from 2016 . When driven in rain there is water poruing inside the car theought the LED light panel above the driver seat. It was almost raining inside the car when it rained heavily outside. Did not expect this from this car, that day drive was a night mare for me. Still in same condition as i have to drive more than 10KMs for an service center near me (Moulivakkam, Porur).

Aug 26, 2019

Re: VERY BAD AFTER SALES SERVICE

Dear Sir, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please mail us your contact number along with your vehicle details to [email protected] or call us at 18002096006 to assist you better.

SAWARMAL AGARWAL

Aug 19, 2019

VERY BAD AFTER SALES SERVICE

I SENT MY VEHICLE TO MAHINDRA WORKSHOP ON 30TH JULY 2019 AND GOT A MAIL ON 19 TH AUGUST 2019 STATING THAT THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE CAR ON 13TH AUGUST 2019. CONFUSED..... WHAT WERE THEY DOING WITH MY CAR FROM 30TH JULY TO 13 AUGUST 2019.
ALL THIS TIME I WAS BEING INFORMED BY THE BODYSHOP EXECUTIVE THAT MY CAR WAS UNDER APPROVAL AND AFTER THAT THEY WERE AWAITING FOR PARTS. TODAY ON 19TH AUGUST 2019 THEY ARE AGAIN SAYING THAT THEY ARE STILL WAITING FOR APPROVAL.
TODAY I FEEL REALLY BAD THAT WHY INDIAN COMPANIES STILL DO NOT PROVIDE GOOD AFTER SALES SERVICE. TODAY AM THINKING WHY I HAD PURCHASED THE CAR.

Aug 16, 2019

RE : non availability of vital components

Dear Sir, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please email us your contact and vehicle details along with your feedback to [email protected] or call us at 18002096006.

cassino54

Aug 8, 2019

non availability of vital components

My vehicle XUV 500 sent to Randhawa Motors for service.
Was intimated that break pads need replacement .However the same is not in stock with them.
This is extremely shocking since such a vital component is not available in their inventory.
Reflects very poorly on MAHINDRA AFTER SALES AND SERVICE.
harianue76

Aug 1, 2019

Service quality not Good

Dear XUV500 customer support team, I have so many complaint at [email protected] or call us at @18002096006 but no body lesion me. My first complaint is over charge by Koncept Noida & nothing work in my car.

Jul 31, 2019

Re:Damage of tyre due to poor Alignment/ Balancing

Hi Saurabh, regret the inconvenience caused. We have shared your details with Mahindra Area Customer Care Manager who will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Jul 25, 2019

Re: XUV500 clutch problem

Hi Sudheervemana, regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please mail us your contact number along with the vehicle details to [email protected] or call us at 18002096006 to assist you better.

Saurabh121212

Jul 24, 2019

Damage of tyre due to poor Alignment/ Balancing

Dear Sirs

I own Mahindra XUV 500 vehicle with Registration no HR 26 DG 7112. this vehicle is on My Name Mr. Saurabh Kumar Gupta

on 22nd May 2019 i observed humming noise in my tyre. I visited the Koncept Mahindra workshop and they suspected the bearing damage and finally they changed it in warranty and handed over the vehcile on 24th May 2019. they also confirmed that they have done vehicle alignment and balancing as its mandatory job after bearing change in two tyres.

after running my vehicle i noticed that my front tyre is getting damaged at very high speed and i again visited the workshop on 02nd July 2019. they said alignment is completely out. i asked them to do the same and they did the needful.

within a weeks time i again noticed that alignment is not proper i had to visit the workshop again on 11th July 2019 and got the alignment done

i also informed the GM Mr. Amrik Singh and he also confirmed that suitable action will be taken so that these things do not get repeated but till now i have not received any information from them.

this incidence has cost wear of my two front tyres plus several working hours which has costed me more Rs 25000.

you are requested to look into it and do the needful.

i am raising complain after giving suitable time to the workshop so that they can comeup with some solution on this but in Vain. so I once again request for your kind intervention.

Saurabh Gupta

Jul 18, 2019

Re: Sercice xuv 500 GJ 06 7096

Hi Ashok, regret the inconvenience caused. Please mail us your contact number and vehicle details to [email protected] or call us at 18002096006 to assist you better.

Sudheervemana

Jul 16, 2019

XUV500 clutch problem

Please don't buy this vehicle. I have replaced by clutch twice at 18k and 44k. When I discussed with the service team, they were blaming my driving. In moving traffic it is obvious to use half clutch and to get your vehicle moving. If you do that for 1 or 2 mins then real problem starts with burning smell coming from your vehicle. If this repeats 3 or 4 times then you should be ready to replace the clutch sometimes fly wheel whixch will cost you 42k.
I sincerely advice dont go for this vehicle. Before that check for the review of any vehicle then go ahead.
Sudheervemana

Jul 16, 2019

XUV 500 clutch problem

Ashok patel &1

Jul 14, 2019

Sercice xuv 500 GJ 06 7096

I give my car for service on 3rd July 2019 km 70485 Mr parth bhagat they charge Rs 8022 even they never change tyre rotation and never check my past history, they never change oil and washing... And out my car 2days in workshop.. I told him but just answer me ok u send again in workshop we do that.. So why they out 2days car in workshop so please

Croma tv - Tv not working for display
    Tv is not working Display not come but sound is coming
    Ragistered letter - Forward the registerd post
    Forward the REGISTERD POST My post no Reg.post no....
    www.paoascblr.gov.in - NON RECEIPT OF LUGGAGE CLAIM
    I, JC-668942M Ex(Sub)/Clk Meshram Tarachand Chaitram...
    TNSAND - Quary changed
    We are from customer of tnsand,, we try to call help...
    SPICE MONEY AEPS - aeps withdral
    Mera dwara 30/06/2020 ko Air tel payment bank ke cash...
    DTO, KAMRUP, GUWAHATI, ASSAM - NON UPDATION OF VEHICLE DETAILS FOR ONLINE PUC CERTIFICATE
    My Light Motor Vehicle No.AS01-BP-4937, model TATA ZEST XM...
    Disney XD India - Please start to air all episodes of infinity nado hindi...
    Me and my friends are very big fan of infinity nado anime...
    Airtel - recharge
    i have recharged a wrong number of rupees 98 on 30th june...
    Renault India - TOO MUCH BAD AND DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...