MAKAUT

Consumer complaints and reviews about MAKAUT

Nov 25, 2022

Regarding examination form not verified by the college

Respected sir

My name is Vishal kumar sah I'm a student of MAKAUT affiliated college named Kingston school of management and science in BBA(H) of 3rd year 5th semester. I'm writing this mail because my college didn't verify my examination form because of some fees dues on myself. I already paid my examination fees before university due date but they didn't verify my form and they don't want to contact university.

Sir do help me and provide me the right way of verifying my examination form.

I'm very thankful to you and I hope that you can take my concern very seriously.

Your sincerely
Vishal kumar sah
University roll no: 17305020032
Registration no. 201732005010030
XYZ2020

Sep 5, 2020

CLEARANCE OF ODD SEMESTER BACKLOG

Sir, why odd semester final year student are suffering from yearlag and all even semester backlog students are passed and got their degree. Westbengal government clear said that pass all the final year student. Thn why university discriminating with odd semester backlog students. Please don't ruin our career.
Cindo

Sep 14, 2019

Admission

Respected Sir/ Mam,

I am Student of Techno International Newtown College,Narkel Bagan. This college is under makaut University but did't follow any rules and regulations of makaut. got a new, In SURENDRA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY College, Siligur. This college is under makaut University but did't follow any rules and regulations of makaut. One guy has not cleared diploma & got admission in SIEM as a lateral entry. It's a very disappointed thing, there are many students who has been working hard to get admission. But at SIEM it seems if your willing to pay money than everyone can get admission without following any Nomes & condition. No Matter with the results of the students where he/she is pass or fail at diploma or has been completed all the terms and conditions of the college.

College itself is not follow the rules.
In SIEM if you can pay Money you can get admission over there easily.

It's the most corrupted college I have ever seen
tuhinzahedi

May 22, 2019

schedule of examination of m.tech 2nd sem 2019

Sir, as I am a student of M.tech 2nd sem, our written exam is been scheduled from 06/06/2019 which is the very next day of Eid. (most important cultural festival in islam.)so it is quite tough and seem to impossible to attend the exam on the next day of eid for the students resident of a long distance like 500 km.sir, kindly look after my problem and try to reschedule the exam of 6/6/2019 on an another suitable date. Thank you.

schedule of examination of m.tech 2nd sem 2019

Aishwarya Manishi

May 5, 2019

Change my subject of 6 th sem

I have selected wrong subject in examination form .how can I change it . kindly see what step can I take regarding it ?
Aishwarya Manishi

May 5, 2019

I have selected wrong subject in 6 SEM exam form . How can I change it?

I have selected wrong subject in exam form 6 SEM . Kindly see what can I do to change my subject?
Sayani Ghosh

Mar 23, 2019

Change subjecy for ppr

I want to change the subjects selected for ppr . How will I edit that?
[email protected]#

Dec 9, 2018

question out of syllabus

B.pharm 2018-19 batch 1st semester 35 marks question
from out of syllabus please take action.
Pronoy999

Nov 15, 2018

Wrong Subject Selection

I have selected the wrong subject in the exam form for seventh semester.
How can I edit that?
Pronoy999

Nov 15, 2018

Wrong Subject Selection

I have by mistake selected the wrong subject in MAKAUT Exam form for Seventh Semester. What can I do now?
kumar mayank1111

Aug 12, 2018

not able to select subject for ppr of backlog exam

I am not able to select my subjects for ppr for my fourth sem backlog exam...pls help..the option is showing no list of subjects
Nabhoneil Chattopadhyay

Aug 6, 2018

Marksheet Lost

I am Nabhoneil Chattopadhyay, a student of final year, I have lost the marksheet of 4th semester and now I am unable to retrieve the result.
If you kindly help me to get the result I shall be highly obliged to you.

Nabhoneil Chattopadhyay
University roll-10400115096
Computer Science and Engineering

May 28, 2018

regarding year lag

I am a student of a private college under MAKAUT. Due to some reason i didn't give the 3rd semester and 4th semester respectively. So will there be year lag? Or, Can i give it on 5th sem and 6th sem? Eagerly waiting for the right suggestions. Thank you.
Ankan Jana

Feb 16, 2018

Mistake in choosing type of review

I have mistakenly chosen PPS instead of PPR fr the subjects to be reviewed. Now i am not getting any option for changing them. I would be highly obilized if someone help me with this. Thank you
Ankan Jana

Feb 16, 2018

Mistake in choosing type of review

I hv mistakenly chosen the PPS rather than PPR . Now i am not getting the option to change it. Please help me its about clearing a supply.
Himanshu Rajput

Feb 14, 2018

Problem related review of copy

Sir someone has generated wrong choice for review but I want to change the option but there is not any option to change please help me sir
Dona3662

Aug 31, 2017

May i get my previous semester result online?

I am Dona Chowdhury, a student of final year, and I want to know how could i get my first three semester results?? Actually I have lost those and now I am unable to retrieve those results.
If you kindly help me to get those I shall be highly obliged to you.

Dona Chowdhury.
University roll-12000114040
Computer Science and Engineering

Apr 18, 2017

Demand of xerox of final exam copy

I am Swagata Dutta,student of 4th sem,electronics and communication.I am not satisfied with my 3rd semester signal-system result.I got D grade.So I demand the xerox copy of my signal-system paper of final examination of 3rd semester.I hope you will provide me with one. Thank you.

Swagata Dutta.
Acdemy Of Technology.
Roll-16900315114
E-mail: [email protected]

Apr 18, 2017

Demand of final ex copy

I am a student of 4th sem. And i am not satisfied with my result in signal-system, i got a D grade.So i demand the xerox copy of signal-system paper of my 3rd semester final examination. I hope u will provide me with one.

Academy of Technology
Roll no.-16900315114
Abhishek Kr. Sharma

Mar 18, 2017

Regarding Backlog paper

Sir, I am the student of final year 8th SEM, but still haven't cleared mathematics-3 of 3rd SEM.
What is the next step taken from makaut?
I attempt 2 times of backlog paper.
Have I face to re-exam before 8th SEM exam or is it taken on odd SEM exam time?
abhijit1304

Jan 4, 2017

REVIEW RESULT INVALID ROLL NO

I am a student of Heritage Institute of Technology. I have submitted my review form for 6 th sem. The results are out but I cant see my results the page says invalid roll no. Please help.

Roll: 12600313003
Name: Abhijit Pal
Inst: Heritage Institute of Technology

Contact me @ 9434896968
EMail: [email protected]
Anamitra Das

Jan 3, 2017

Marksheet of 4th sem review result

I am currently a student in 7th sem of IMPS college of Engineering and Technology and was not satisfied with the result of 4th sem, so I applied for review.. on January 2016 the review result was published and I took a soft copy of Marksheet.....But still now I don't get Marksheet from my college.. I am confused and getting tensed.. Please help me sir....please solve the problem..I am also attached the soft copy of 4 th sem Marksheet..Kindly mail me when needed ..My mail I'd [email protected]

Marksheet of 4th sem review result

Amit Kumar

Oct 22, 2016

Mistake on application form of PPS and PPR

Sir/Madam
When I opened PPS / PPR application form to apply. I found that my application has been already submitted by others wrongly.
Now I cannot apply for PPS. This is the biggest mistake of MAKAUT which can destroy the students life.
There is no any verification process in review form submitting. Anyone can submit anyone's form.
What is this? I mean there is no common sense MAKAUT. They should improve the online review application form as soon as.

AMIT KUMAR
CSE, 5th Sem
Abhijit Singh

Oct 4, 2016

SHOWING INVALID ROLL NO

MY ROLL NUMBER IS 15600113001 AND I SUBMITTED MY REVIEW FORM FOR 5TH SEMESTER,TODAY RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED BUT IT IS SHOWING INVALID ROLL NUMBER TO ME.WHAT SHOULD I DO?

COLLEGE:PAILAN COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
NAME:ABHIJIT KR SINGH
MOBILE:8902529377
AMRITKV88

Aug 2, 2016

RESULT

I, Amrit Kumar Verma, 2012-2016 batch, i got my 8th sem result today, and i got something wrong in my DGPA. 2 semesters YGPA is taken wrong in calculation of my DGPA, and I wanna correct it out.

Can any one tell me the process ? How to correct it out ?