Make My Trip

Atanu 1968

Oct 20, 2018

Misbehaved by Hotel Management Hotel Sarang Palace, Jaipur Rajasthan India

Misbehaved by Hotel Management
Make My Trip India confirmed and committed us to provide Two Deluxe Rooms -AC on 18-10-2018 in Hotel Sarang Palace, Jaipur with our Full payment in Advance.
But We, Four Family Members with ( One Male, Two Female and One Senior Citizen Age 72yrs) sorry to inform you that, we have not been provided the same as per your commitment instead, we have been harassed, Misbehaved by the Hotel Management of Sarang Palace, Jaipur on 18-10-2018, 7-10 PM at Hotel Sarang Palace, Jaipur. After complaining to Make My Trip through my Mobile Phone, We have been put to some other Hotel in Jaipur at 10 PM after wastage of 3 hours of our valuable Night Time . We reported to Hotel Sarang Palace at 7 PM and we have been shifted to other Hotel at 10 PM by Auto in spite of our several request to the Hotel Management for shifting by Car. My Four Members were not able to seat in Auto with our Four Numbers and Four Big Bags in Auto. As we had to catch Flight early in the Morning at 4 AM on 19-10-2018, we did not have any other option rather than compromise with Hotel Management at 10 PM on 18-10-2018. We had only 4 Hours Sleep and stay in the shifted Hotel.
Rough Language and Behavior exhibited by Hotel Management was not at all Expected and Acceptable as we have booked through Make My Trip. You are requested to take Proper Action to Hotel Management of Sarang Palace, Jaipur and please let us know about your Action taken against that Hotel, as soon as possible. We expect action regarding Hotel Management's Behavior & not providing us the Committed Two Rooms in their Hotel after getting full payment and Confirming us through Make My Trip.
GAUTAM BABU

Oct 11, 2018

Cancellation

i booked a room in ranchi.But due to some issue , i did not arrived there.Before check in i was doing cancel my booking but not happend.I also called the mmt customer care , they replied that go through the booking detail page and click on the cancel button. However i had tried too many times to find out the cancel button but i did not get cancel button in mmt application.They stil did not resolved the problem.send back my money to me.
Otherwise i will filled a case in cyber crime against you.
My booking id :-NH7003092674142
krishnakumarcr

Oct 7, 2018

Worst customer service and support

Booking ID - NN2299727022612

I had booked a flight from Bangalore to Muscat on Oman Airways in MakeMyTrip. During Booking I have not selected the Genders for the passengers. But by default it selected as Mr. for my wife name. I was following up since 10 days to update from Mr. to Ms., but still they not resolved yet such a simple correction from MakeMyTrip. They are saying still following up with Oman Airways to update the Gender Correction.
I have got in touch with Oman Airways and they said, you have to follow up with MakeMyTrip to update this.

Twice simply they have closed the ticket with out resolving this issue. I have re-raised again and following up with every day and asking email id's to escalate to higher management team. But they are not ready to give that.

Do you really believe in this kind of customer service and support. Such a pathetic service.

Krishna Kumar
VarunGodha

Oct 2, 2018

Very bad after sales service and assistance

Please provide me more options for flight from Mumbai to Kolkata.. I have booked flight from Kolkatta to Singapore on 15 oct and return from Singapore on 22 Nd oct at 7 reaching Mumbai by 11 and from Mumbai to Kolkata for 6 in morning and now as per schedule change in Mumbai to Kolkata you are providing me flight for 8.50 in the night..
With wife and child of 5 years wat will I do at the airport for the next 21hours . I request you to either provide a better option For flight or else provide me stay in Bombay .. I request you to do the needful at the earliest..
Since last five days I have been calling and requesting for assistance but there is no satisfactory answer given to me till date.Prior to booking there are numerous calls from your side.. but after sales there is no services and assistance given from your side..
Request you to do the needful ..
Because of the delay from MMT teams side .. the fare for other options of flight is also increasing..
Please look into the matter ASAP ..
since yesterday MMT call operators are promising for call back within 6 hours , by morning 10 Am, but as usual no response. I request the higher officials of MMT to look into the matter.
VarunGodha

Oct 2, 2018

Very bad after sales service

Since last five days I have been calling and requesting for assistance but there is no satisfactory answer given to me till date.Prior to booking there are numerous calls from your side.. but after sales there is no services and assistance given from MMT side..

Please look into the matter ASAP ..
since yesterday your call operators are promising for call back within 6 hours , before 10 AM in morning but no call has been received till now.
rishikesh v

Sep 8, 2018

No response of MMT team after partial payment

I was promised that I will receive a call from Executive after partial payment regarding Visa and itenary details but I never got the call!
I myself called on the Customer care twice in the last 7-10days and I was told that i will get a call back which I am yet to recieve.

Booking id :-NN2502821407899
MakeMyTripCare

Aug 24, 2018

Regarding traveling kit received from MMT

Dear Deepakb123

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Further, while looking into your concern we have found that a few important details are missing.

Please provide us with the following details: -

Booking id or
E-mail/Mob no. entered at the time of booking.

We await your response to get the matter checked at our end.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care
Deepakb123

Aug 23, 2018

Regarding traveling kit received from MMT

We have booked the package for 3persons but we received only 1kit. In the kit, only 2 sim cards were provided. How can 3 persons use 2 sim cards? Also, the hand bag in the kit is defective. We complaint about all this at Kolkata Office (Minto Park), still we didn't receive any reply. May kindly look into this matter. Anticipating positive reply from your end at earliest since our tour date is near.

Booking Id- NL############
LRMANI

Jul 12, 2018

Trip cancelled by Apple bus but ticket amount not yet refunded

I booked a ticket ( No.73TY525H) for travel from chennai to coimbatore through make my trip and apple bus for journey on 14.6.18 9.15pm - got sms just before few days of journey stating due to FC reasons, trip cancelled and full amount will be refunded to my HDFC credit card account. When contacted over phone, informed me that amount has been issued to make my trip. But till today it is not settled to me.
Tanvi Dave

Jul 4, 2018

For Seat Selection in Advance

My Booking ID is NN2269520780027 from Mumbai to Toronto.

i had called firstly, Air Canada Airlines to make Seat Selection but as my tickets were booked by MMT they were unable to do the needful for me.

So when I called MMT for Seat Selection in Advance - the MMT operator Riya was just not ready to listen what I wanted to tell her and asked me to call the Air Canada Airlines directly.

The service by Operator was not appropriate as she wasn't ready that I had called the Airlines in the first place itself.
Raniganj

Jun 22, 2018

Rented car didn’t arrive at location

My booking Id is NC770336198376706 I had booked a cab from New Delhi airport to Jim Corbett national park on 1st July 11am. When I landed at the airport I found that the driver who’s number was provided had not turned up . I was stranded in the airport for 2 hours with my family . Despite calls to MMT no alternative arrangements were made . Finally I had to book a OLA cab by paying 9194/- and reach my destination . Such inefficiency from MMT part caused a lot of harrassment and financial loss to me . I demand to be paid back my advance and the extra amount I had to pay to OLA cab for continuing my journey . In case the amount is not paid within 7 days I would have to seek legal and social media options to highlight the matter .
nj251272

Jun 22, 2018

PATHETIC SERVICES BY MMT

The story started when I Booked my holiday package with MMT.

Sales Executive Naren Pal who has handled my booking to Kerala .

While talking to him I clearly mentioned that I need five star hotels.

Trip was about to plan like landing Cochin, Going to Munnar and then Allepy house boat stay and then Kovalam and flight back from Trivandrum.

I have browsed hotel Panoramic Gateway and suggested to him.
He showed his inability to book The Leela Kovalam which I booked my own.
When i received my itinerary I noticed that return flight has been booked from Cochin which is 7 hours away from Kovalam and Trivandrum airport is just 1/2 and hour away.

When I tried to contact back to Naren He was not available despite several calls only i kept on talking different people for same concern but did not get any help.

Who will be the foolish person in this world who will take flight from 7 hours away rather than half an hour away.

If I wanted to cancel this they said charges are quite heavy so i could not.

I asked Naren to go for a premium category house boat and the experience in the house in Boat in Allepy was horrible. It was such a dingy boat that I did not stay so far in such unhygienic place.
whole night my family couldn't sleep in that boat .My younger son got sick.

Now as whole some.
1. MMT are having trainee type sales executive who does not bother about customer requirement and customer delight is miles away from them. I would recommend that Person Like Narendra Pal should be sacked immediately otherwise MMT may not be able to survive quite long in the competitive edge.
when a customer is asking for five star category ,you are booking JCT kind of house boat for him.
You are booking a flight for customer after seven hours drive while at half an hour distance flight is available.

In a nut shell. I would like to mention here that this two experiences are a mental torture for me.
Please refund my amount of Allepy house boat booking and my return flight from cochin. I would suggest that if you refund this will showcase that MMT as company really care for customer and because of his employee mistake he will not let customer have a suffering.
In case you do not refund, I will be forced a put a litigation of mental harresement of reason of sickness of my younger son who is just 6 year old.

I hope you will understand whole situation and act accordingly.
Looking forward a favourable call or reply from your side.

Neeraj kumar agarw
oshobamchu

Jun 1, 2018

Reference ID:[180522-069648] pl send me details of my money spent till now as I see that I should have crossed 1.5 lac mark

I am a old customers of yours also MMT member I have from my side given a business of 1.5 lac but in my account it is reflecting some 700/- less because of that I am not been able to get my points credit of 7500/- , I have been following up with your team from last 2 weeks but they are not been able to give me proper response , secondly In there reply now they say we should have 2 lac business how can they increase amount unilaterally , this is not professional , pl some senior member should get in touch with me immediately

Gautam Agarwal
VP - Service Sunny Toyota (Group)
Kanpur . Agra . Lucknow
M: 9838932951|Tel:0512-3017600
rishysancheti

May 31, 2018

Fraud Make my trip assurance

I had booked Hotel St.Lauren in pune for 19/05/2018 and when i checked in the hotel I had issues with the hot water as it came with some white checmical mixed in it. When complained to hotel did not get any resolution hence i logged a complaint with MMT as it was an assured hotel. I did not get any response for 2 hours and hence had to call back again and still did not get any resolution. Your agent called me at around 9:00 and asked to checkout as there was no resolution. he could have told that at 5 or 6 in evening so that i can check out but no he decided to reply after 5 hours, as it was not possible to checkout and hunt for hotel so late hence i was forced to stay back in the hotel. Your agent promised a refund in 5 days and its been 10 days but the refund is not processed. As per your assurance if you are not able to fix the issue then the stay is free hence i want the entire amount back other wise will log formal complaint against you guarentee as mentioned on you website. Tried getting help from customer service but they are good for nothing and just tell lies or gives jazz. your customer service is horrible and I will definately like to put it on social media if no resolution is provided. I am also thinking to wait until Tuesday otherwise will go to Consume court as MMT is cheating and giving false guarantee.
Please contact me on rishikeshsancheti@gmai.com

Best Price Guarantee of Make my trip

There is a add going on across Television/ newspaper/website everywhere about Best Price Guarantee by MMT.

As they assure that they give us the guarantee that there is no need to search for hotel from any other site other then MMT because of Best Price Guarantee else they will refund 2x the difference amount

This is totally not correct. Don't relay on this. I was looking for a hotel booking ( Fariyas hotel Lonavala) in which I had realised that the price of the respective hotel in MMT was 10700 were as the same room I was getting for 8200 in Booking.com. As per their policy you need to book the hotel from MMT and under Best Price Guarantee tab you should raise the complaint along with screen shot of the page where you are getting at lower price.

I have did the same. I got a call from one of their executive. He was sorry for this any was insisting me to cancel the booking. I asked him you have the Best Price Guarantee scheme where if any customer get lower price then BPG then you refund 2x the difference amount. Why r u not doing that. He told me he is not the concerned person and still their site is not streemlined on this and so they are getting so many complaints on this. They insist everyone to cancel the ticket if you find the hotel at lower cost and do give any reward. And 2nd thing is that they don't tend to revert immediately. That take their own sweet time and by the time you cancel the booking from MMT, the price of the hotel increases very high due to immediate booking from other portal

So guys look in other site also before booking and hotel. It's not so that MMT had the Best Price Guarantee. I m still struggling and still waiting for response from them since 12may

Best Price Guarantee of MMT

Best Price Guarantee

Gangareddy

May 4, 2018

Ticket Complaint

Sir/madam,

I booked my air ticket mct to hyd today morning. journey date 28 May to June20. In my account balance also credited Rs. 16472. i dont get any ticket copy in my mail id. kindly send ticket to my mail id.

Gaddam Gangareddy
PP no. H4108166
Mob: +91 8096981361
Mail ID: widhya44@gmail.com

Pls send me ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks..
Jagmal Singh Rathore

Apr 28, 2018

not refund my money

Dear sir, I book a holiday plan from make my trip and I pay for this 20,029 Rs on 15/01/2018. some problem to I cancel it same date make my trip tell me your full refund will reach in15-20 days but they not refund my money till now. My booking ID is NL20630954650
abdul_arc

Mar 29, 2018

Unacceptable Refund

I'm writing this letter for the booking no.NF72697111370743 (Round Trip Mumbai to Chennai). On January 1st week I was willing to book a train ticket but my family member never travel in flight so I just thought to check the flight fare. So I went to MMT website & I was checking the flight cost then one pop-up appeared it was mentioned new year offer FREE CANCELLATION APPLICABLE BOOK NOW & CANCEL IT ANYTIME FOR FULL REFUND) so with the reference of that pop-up I booked the ticket for 36+ thousand rupees in EMI & still in paying that EMI. & at the time of booking when i tried to click FREE CANCELLATION tab it was not highlighted & on clicking it was mentioned FREE CANCELLATION applied. Now my family plan changed now I'm going for cancellation but for cancellation I'm getting only couple of thousand rupees. Sir I'm trying to your customer care for last 7 days I'm getting only robotic reply they are willing to understand my problem & if I ask to connect me with escalation or senior manager they just me schedule like 2 or 4 hours but I never received any call. I'm really deep trouble 36+ thousand rupees less I cant bear it it. Having trust on MMT while at booking I dint took any screenshot. Customer care ask for proof please tell me from where should bring proof. Any common man who books the ticket from MMT are they taking screenshot. Sir really need to help to resolve this issue. & to get my proper refund.
Please look on it. I request you...

Abdul Shaikh
+91 9867 410 420
Advocate Sandeep Rai

Mar 18, 2018

MMT Complain

Hi , you should take a legal against them as you will get compensation. I 'm advocate in Gurgaon and have won many cases against MMT . Please send your details on my email id advsandeeprai@gmail.com to take legal action against them .Thanks!

Regards ,
Sandeep Rai , Advocate
M-9999035511
Aav

Feb 22, 2018

Refund not received make my trip

I had booked my ticket on Feb 1 2018,Booking id is NU79041993181582.I had booked 2tickets from Mumbai to Mangalore for RS 1600.

I had cancelled the same ticket on Feb 4 2018 thru customer service executive named as Vivek,he informed me I would receive a refund. Of rs800/.and both the tickets were cancelled.

Today is 21/02/2018. I m still waiting for my refund amount to be received.the executive had informed me within 6 working days I will receive my refund.

I have emailed my bankstatements many a times,spoked with customer executive 8/10 times but i have not received my refund.

Please take some action on this is Reshma.
Ram@1212

Dec 13, 2017

Invoice with GST number not provided

I had done a booking with MakemyTrip for my stay in Cochin, Kerala between 28th November to 1st December 2017 at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cochin. My Booking details are as follows :

Booking ID : NH7123268165394

During the booking , i didnt have the GST details available with me but on arrival at the Hotel on 28th November I had provided the details at the Hotel Frontdesk with GST number and company name. The Hotel Frontdesk assured me since the booking was done through Makemytrip portal they will forward the details to Makemytrip team and invoice would be created and provided by them. In addition, i called up Makemytrip and provided the details as well. The Makemytrip as on 1st December 2017 assured me that the invoice with GST details collected by them will be provided within 72 hours. But now after 12 days they are saying they will not be able to provide the invoice with GST number. i received an email that invoice may or may not be received depending on the availability since GST was not provided in advance to them. The complaint id registered are as follows : ############

Also, there is no escalation matrix of Makemytrip provided so that i can escalate to the higher levels. I am forced to write in this forum for help due to this.

Being an employee myself, Need help to get invoice as i m unable to get my own money for a claim
Malay67

Dec 12, 2017

Refund

I made a booking with Make my Trip for a Hotel in Purulia (Hotel Akaash) for 3 Days Is 07/12/ 2017 - 10/12/2017. In 2 rooms.
PNR : 26287565
Booking ID : NH2003868356591
Total Amount : 6,544/-
Pay : 4.044/- and Balance your Ecoupon availed

I check in the Hotel with my Family in 7/12/2017 at 7.00 pm. They arrange 2 rooms, which was room rent range max to max 400/- to 500/- . I told the Hotel manager and they reply this room is booked MMT.
Rooms are unclean. Rooms are very bad. Bed Sheet, Blancket . Towel very dirty and also Bathrom is Nasty.

I informed the Hotel Manager , he has no change the room and Then and there I Check out the Hotel with my family, 8.00 pm – 07-12-2017. That’s night I and my family very very problem facing .

I informed clearly your customer care executive and he applology me. And assure me my entire amount is refund.
But , you has been processed my refund amount Rs. 2,184/-, Why ?

You are request to me please refund my Entire amount .

Hope, Request you to help me out and get my claim.

Malay Choudhury
Sanrose203

Dec 10, 2017

Baggage allowance

Booking ID - NN7299721289528

I had booked a flight from Hyderabad to London via Muscat on Oman Airways. I was confused about the baggage allowance so i emailed Make Mytrip to confirm my baggage allowance and i recived an email stating the following:- Greetings from MakeMyTrip!

This is in reference to your Booking ID NN7299721289528.

Please be informed that your baggage allowance is 7kg cabin and 2pc of (23kg) each as check-in. We have also sent the Travel Document(Ticket Itinerary) for the same onto your registered mail id.Hence,we are closing this case from our end.

Therefore i packed my bags according to what i was told, at the airport i was told that the baggage allowance for Oman Air flight is 30kg and i had baggae of 46kg in total and the airline refused to check in my baggage and give me my boarding pass unless i paid INR6000 for the excesses baggage but according to me it was not excess because i had packed based on what i was told.

This caused alot of uneccesary stress for me being pregnant and travelling alone and being faced with this is not ideal, people just want a pleasant flight, thats why i emailed and checked my allowance before hand not at all happy with the service of MakeMyTrip they should have checked with the airline before telling the passanger what the baggage allowance was.

I will never be using this site to book my flights again.

fake uts call - +919643772708 asking my card details
    i got a call frm this number asking my card number expiry...
    I phone 6s mobile - For the lost Mobile.
    Respected Sir/Madam,  I have lost my mobiile I phone...
    rummycircle.com - My user id is basavraj7355
    I can not open my Rummy circle account username is...
    Locanto - Fraudulent use of mobile number
    It was brought to my attention that fraudulent use of my...
    Personal - Passport file was not move from SP office since 3rd oct 18
    Hello, My kid police verification was done on 3rd Oct...
    VIJAY SUPER TV - Kadhala kadhala
    Please dont stop Kadhala kadhala serial.so many of us are...
    karnataka police - mobile missing
    My mobile has been lost since morning i had traced but...
    Jio - Low coverage and slow internet speed
    Im using jio for 1 year and now network coverage is too...
    uptet - money deducted thrice only one got sucessful please refund...
    I filled uptet form 2018 and while submitting fees there...
    Locanto - Fraudulent use of mobile number
    It was brought to my attention that fraudulent use of my...