Make My Trip

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Make My Trip

LRMANI

Jul 12, 2018

Trip cancelled by Apple bus but ticket amount not yet refunded

I booked a ticket ( No.73TY525H) for travel from chennai to coimbatore through make my trip and apple bus for journey on 14.6.18 9.15pm - got sms just before few days of journey stating due to FC reasons, trip cancelled and full amount will be refunded to my HDFC credit card account. When contacted over phone, informed me that amount has been issued to make my trip. But till today it is not settled to me.
Tanvi Dave

Jul 4, 2018

For Seat Selection in Advance

My Booking ID is NN2269520780027 from Mumbai to Toronto.

i had called firstly, Air Canada Airlines to make Seat Selection but as my tickets were booked by MMT they were unable to do the needful for me.

So when I called MMT for Seat Selection in Advance - the MMT operator Riya was just not ready to listen what I wanted to tell her and asked me to call the Air Canada Airlines directly.

The service by Operator was not appropriate as she wasn't ready that I had called the Airlines in the first place itself.
Raniganj

Jun 22, 2018

Rented car didn’t arrive at location

My booking Id is NC770336198376706 I had booked a cab from New Delhi airport to Jim Corbett national park on 1st July 11am. When I landed at the airport I found that the driver who’s number was provided had not turned up . I was stranded in the airport for 2 hours with my family . Despite calls to MMT no alternative arrangements were made . Finally I had to book a OLA cab by paying 9194/- and reach my destination . Such inefficiency from MMT part caused a lot of harrassment and financial loss to me . I demand to be paid back my advance and the extra amount I had to pay to OLA cab for continuing my journey . In case the amount is not paid within 7 days I would have to seek legal and social media options to highlight the matter .
nj251272

Jun 22, 2018

PATHETIC SERVICES BY MMT

The story started when I Booked my holiday package with MMT.

Sales Executive Naren Pal who has handled my booking to Kerala .

While talking to him I clearly mentioned that I need five star hotels.

Trip was about to plan like landing Cochin, Going to Munnar and then Allepy house boat stay and then Kovalam and flight back from Trivandrum.

I have browsed hotel Panoramic Gateway and suggested to him.
He showed his inability to book The Leela Kovalam which I booked my own.
When i received my itinerary I noticed that return flight has been booked from Cochin which is 7 hours away from Kovalam and Trivandrum airport is just 1/2 and hour away.

When I tried to contact back to Naren He was not available despite several calls only i kept on talking different people for same concern but did not get any help.

Who will be the foolish person in this world who will take flight from 7 hours away rather than half an hour away.

If I wanted to cancel this they said charges are quite heavy so i could not.

I asked Naren to go for a premium category house boat and the experience in the house in Boat in Allepy was horrible. It was such a dingy boat that I did not stay so far in such unhygienic place.
whole night my family couldn't sleep in that boat .My younger son got sick.

Now as whole some.
1. MMT are having trainee type sales executive who does not bother about customer requirement and customer delight is miles away from them. I would recommend that Person Like Narendra Pal should be sacked immediately otherwise MMT may not be able to survive quite long in the competitive edge.
when a customer is asking for five star category ,you are booking JCT kind of house boat for him.
You are booking a flight for customer after seven hours drive while at half an hour distance flight is available.

In a nut shell. I would like to mention here that this two experiences are a mental torture for me.
Please refund my amount of Allepy house boat booking and my return flight from cochin. I would suggest that if you refund this will showcase that MMT as company really care for customer and because of his employee mistake he will not let customer have a suffering.
In case you do not refund, I will be forced a put a litigation of mental harresement of reason of sickness of my younger son who is just 6 year old.

I hope you will understand whole situation and act accordingly.
Looking forward a favourable call or reply from your side.

Neeraj kumar agarw
oshobamchu

Jun 1, 2018

Reference ID:[180522-069648] pl send me details of my money spent till now as I see that I should have crossed 1.5 lac mark

I am a old customers of yours also MMT member I have from my side given a business of 1.5 lac but in my account it is reflecting some 700/- less because of that I am not been able to get my points credit of 7500/- , I have been following up with your team from last 2 weeks but they are not been able to give me proper response , secondly In there reply now they say we should have 2 lac business how can they increase amount unilaterally , this is not professional , pl some senior member should get in touch with me immediately

Gautam Agarwal
VP - Service Sunny Toyota (Group)
Kanpur . Agra . Lucknow
M: 9838932951|Tel:0512-3017600
rishysancheti

May 31, 2018

Fraud Make my trip assurance

I had booked Hotel St.Lauren in pune for 19/05/2018 and when i checked in the hotel I had issues with the hot water as it came with some white checmical mixed in it. When complained to hotel did not get any resolution hence i logged a complaint with MMT as it was an assured hotel. I did not get any response for 2 hours and hence had to call back again and still did not get any resolution. Your agent called me at around 9:00 and asked to checkout as there was no resolution. he could have told that at 5 or 6 in evening so that i can check out but no he decided to reply after 5 hours, as it was not possible to checkout and hunt for hotel so late hence i was forced to stay back in the hotel. Your agent promised a refund in 5 days and its been 10 days but the refund is not processed. As per your assurance if you are not able to fix the issue then the stay is free hence i want the entire amount back other wise will log formal complaint against you guarentee as mentioned on you website. Tried getting help from customer service but they are good for nothing and just tell lies or gives jazz. your customer service is horrible and I will definately like to put it on social media if no resolution is provided. I am also thinking to wait until Tuesday otherwise will go to Consume court as MMT is cheating and giving false guarantee.
Please contact me on rishikeshsancheti@gmai.com

Best Price Guarantee of Make my trip

There is a add going on across Television/ newspaper/website everywhere about Best Price Guarantee by MMT.

As they assure that they give us the guarantee that there is no need to search for hotel from any other site other then MMT because of Best Price Guarantee else they will refund 2x the difference amount

This is totally not correct. Don't relay on this. I was looking for a hotel booking ( Fariyas hotel Lonavala) in which I had realised that the price of the respective hotel in MMT was 10700 were as the same room I was getting for 8200 in Booking.com. As per their policy you need to book the hotel from MMT and under Best Price Guarantee tab you should raise the complaint along with screen shot of the page where you are getting at lower price.

I have did the same. I got a call from one of their executive. He was sorry for this any was insisting me to cancel the booking. I asked him you have the Best Price Guarantee scheme where if any customer get lower price then BPG then you refund 2x the difference amount. Why r u not doing that. He told me he is not the concerned person and still their site is not streemlined on this and so they are getting so many complaints on this. They insist everyone to cancel the ticket if you find the hotel at lower cost and do give any reward. And 2nd thing is that they don't tend to revert immediately. That take their own sweet time and by the time you cancel the booking from MMT, the price of the hotel increases very high due to immediate booking from other portal

So guys look in other site also before booking and hotel. It's not so that MMT had the Best Price Guarantee. I m still struggling and still waiting for response from them since 12may

Best Price Guarantee of MMT

Best Price Guarantee

Gangareddy

May 4, 2018

Ticket Complaint

Sir/madam,

I booked my air ticket mct to hyd today morning. journey date 28 May to June20. In my account balance also credited Rs. 16472. i dont get any ticket copy in my mail id. kindly send ticket to my mail id.

Gaddam Gangareddy
PP no. H4108166
Mob: +91 8096981361
Mail ID: widhya44@gmail.com

Pls send me ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks..
Jagmal Singh Rathore

Apr 28, 2018

not refund my money

Dear sir, I book a holiday plan from make my trip and I pay for this 20,029 Rs on 15/01/2018. some problem to I cancel it same date make my trip tell me your full refund will reach in15-20 days but they not refund my money till now. My booking ID is NL20630954650
abdul_arc

Mar 29, 2018

Unacceptable Refund

I'm writing this letter for the booking no.NF72697111370743 (Round Trip Mumbai to Chennai). On January 1st week I was willing to book a train ticket but my family member never travel in flight so I just thought to check the flight fare. So I went to MMT website & I was checking the flight cost then one pop-up appeared it was mentioned new year offer FREE CANCELLATION APPLICABLE BOOK NOW & CANCEL IT ANYTIME FOR FULL REFUND) so with the reference of that pop-up I booked the ticket for 36+ thousand rupees in EMI & still in paying that EMI. & at the time of booking when i tried to click FREE CANCELLATION tab it was not highlighted & on clicking it was mentioned FREE CANCELLATION applied. Now my family plan changed now I'm going for cancellation but for cancellation I'm getting only couple of thousand rupees. Sir I'm trying to your customer care for last 7 days I'm getting only robotic reply they are willing to understand my problem & if I ask to connect me with escalation or senior manager they just me schedule like 2 or 4 hours but I never received any call. I'm really deep trouble 36+ thousand rupees less I cant bear it it. Having trust on MMT while at booking I dint took any screenshot. Customer care ask for proof please tell me from where should bring proof. Any common man who books the ticket from MMT are they taking screenshot. Sir really need to help to resolve this issue. & to get my proper refund.
Please look on it. I request you...

Abdul Shaikh
+91 9867 410 420
Advocate Sandeep Rai

Mar 18, 2018

MMT Complain

Hi , you should take a legal against them as you will get compensation. I 'm advocate in Gurgaon and have won many cases against MMT . Please send your details on my email id advsandeeprai@gmail.com to take legal action against them .Thanks!

Regards ,
Sandeep Rai , Advocate
M-9999035511
Aav

Feb 22, 2018

Refund not received make my trip

I had booked my ticket on Feb 1 2018,Booking id is NU79041993181582.I had booked 2tickets from Mumbai to Mangalore for RS 1600.

I had cancelled the same ticket on Feb 4 2018 thru customer service executive named as Vivek,he informed me I would receive a refund. Of rs800/.and both the tickets were cancelled.

Today is 21/02/2018. I m still waiting for my refund amount to be received.the executive had informed me within 6 working days I will receive my refund.

I have emailed my bankstatements many a times,spoked with customer executive 8/10 times but i have not received my refund.

Please take some action on this is Reshma.
Ram@1212

Dec 13, 2017

Invoice with GST number not provided

I had done a booking with MakemyTrip for my stay in Cochin, Kerala between 28th November to 1st December 2017 at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cochin. My Booking details are as follows :

Booking ID : NH7123268165394

During the booking , i didnt have the GST details available with me but on arrival at the Hotel on 28th November I had provided the details at the Hotel Frontdesk with GST number and company name. The Hotel Frontdesk assured me since the booking was done through Makemytrip portal they will forward the details to Makemytrip team and invoice would be created and provided by them. In addition, i called up Makemytrip and provided the details as well. The Makemytrip as on 1st December 2017 assured me that the invoice with GST details collected by them will be provided within 72 hours. But now after 12 days they are saying they will not be able to provide the invoice with GST number. i received an email that invoice may or may not be received depending on the availability since GST was not provided in advance to them. The complaint id registered are as follows : ############

Also, there is no escalation matrix of Makemytrip provided so that i can escalate to the higher levels. I am forced to write in this forum for help due to this.

Being an employee myself, Need help to get invoice as i m unable to get my own money for a claim
Malay67

Dec 12, 2017

Refund

I made a booking with Make my Trip for a Hotel in Purulia (Hotel Akaash) for 3 Days Is 07/12/ 2017 - 10/12/2017. In 2 rooms.
PNR : 26287565
Booking ID : NH2003868356591
Total Amount : 6,544/-
Pay : 4.044/- and Balance your Ecoupon availed

I check in the Hotel with my Family in 7/12/2017 at 7.00 pm. They arrange 2 rooms, which was room rent range max to max 400/- to 500/- . I told the Hotel manager and they reply this room is booked MMT.
Rooms are unclean. Rooms are very bad. Bed Sheet, Blancket . Towel very dirty and also Bathrom is Nasty.

I informed the Hotel Manager , he has no change the room and Then and there I Check out the Hotel with my family, 8.00 pm – 07-12-2017. That’s night I and my family very very problem facing .

I informed clearly your customer care executive and he applology me. And assure me my entire amount is refund.
But , you has been processed my refund amount Rs. 2,184/-, Why ?

You are request to me please refund my Entire amount .

Hope, Request you to help me out and get my claim.

Malay Choudhury
Sanrose203

Dec 10, 2017

Baggage allowance

Booking ID - NN7299721289528

I had booked a flight from Hyderabad to London via Muscat on Oman Airways. I was confused about the baggage allowance so i emailed Make Mytrip to confirm my baggage allowance and i recived an email stating the following:- Greetings from MakeMyTrip!

This is in reference to your Booking ID NN7299721289528.

Please be informed that your baggage allowance is 7kg cabin and 2pc of (23kg) each as check-in. We have also sent the Travel Document(Ticket Itinerary) for the same onto your registered mail id.Hence,we are closing this case from our end.

Therefore i packed my bags according to what i was told, at the airport i was told that the baggage allowance for Oman Air flight is 30kg and i had baggae of 46kg in total and the airline refused to check in my baggage and give me my boarding pass unless i paid INR6000 for the excesses baggage but according to me it was not excess because i had packed based on what i was told.

This caused alot of uneccesary stress for me being pregnant and travelling alone and being faced with this is not ideal, people just want a pleasant flight, thats why i emailed and checked my allowance before hand not at all happy with the service of MakeMyTrip they should have checked with the airline before telling the passanger what the baggage allowance was.

I will never be using this site to book my flights again.
Meenakshi Taneja

Dec 1, 2017

Booking ID NF72995119903576

The issue was, I had spelt my name wrongly as M. Ahuha instead if M. Ahuja while booking tickets and I had requested for a correction in the spelling. I got a revert from you stating that I need to bear cancellation charges and book a new ticket.

Many thanks for writing back such a rude revert written without even considering one per cent interest of the customer.

It was just a typing error in my name and you are telling me to bear charges of INR 5000.00

Do you really believe in this kind of customer service and support. If so, it is a sorry state.

And do you really believe that with this kind of service I will ever use Make my trip again??

You may have millions of customers and you might not need a customer like me, but its a complete dissatisfaction I am taking away with me after using make my trip.

I have got in touch with both the airlines and they are kind enough to do the necessary changes without any charges,

But request you to take Human factors into consideration before writing reply to any of the customers.
39pankaj

Nov 22, 2017

Ugly experiece with makemytrip

Booking ID NF72696105461763

I had booked the ticket under some promotion of ICICI card, entered the promo code, but on payment it failed.and retry for payment page came. I tried repayment. Now mmt is not giving the cash back saying that you did not entered the promo code.. That is bit funny, seems their app has some serious issues and it removed the promo code. After continues explanation to the customer care i fed up... and forgot it.

This was an ugly exp with mmt mgmt, they remove the code and then will say customer u never entered it.. many of times the payment will get failed. Customer support(abhinav , whom i was interecting) sent me exactly same email 10 times on my reply.

Such a pathetic service mmt gives.

Thanks for reading, beware of this monster.
- Pankaj
39pankaj

Nov 22, 2017

Makemytrip is fraud

Booking ID NF72696105461763

Such a pathetic service mmt gives.

Thanks for reading, beware of this monster.
- Pankaj
ANILKUMARAGR

Nov 5, 2017

Defficiency in service

I booked package for Madurai- Kanyakumari air tourist package from make my trip in April 2017 for August. When we reach airport at New Delhi, Jet airways says that there is no sheets available but we fight there at they provide sheets. Once we reach Madurai them hotelier refused and saying that there is no no room booking. We have too much tried and then take a taxi and hired new hotel at our own cost. In Kanyakumari again our hotel was booked for 2 but we are 3 members, we paid extra to hotel and upgrade the room. We have written too much mails in this regard to MakeMyTrip but they not resolved this issue. They have cheated us. Please help us.

Anil Agarwal
Rajeev MC Srivastava

Nov 2, 2017

Make my trip hotel

I have faced the problem for my booking at Kanpur on 01.11.2017 with aryawrat hote in the name of my driver Mr Amit+l. Hotelist who told that there was no booking at hotel they don't know may my trip and at 01: 45 hrs they threaten me that they will come and see at Kanpur. They have muscle power and hold in local admin.I was in hotel land mark. I spoke to your representatives. They cancelled the booking at Kanpur.
Similarly, today there is a booking at Lucknow in character guest house nirala nagar in the name of my driver Amit +1 for 02.11.2017 to 04.11.2017. Mr Rohit at hotel refused and made so many arguments and they are ready to even your representative Mr. Himanshu.any how By using my influence it can be solved.
I feel fedup with MMT arrangements.I lost my image and wasted my money , time.
Now I will switchover from MMT bookings for official bookings as well as personal.
Rajeev Srivastava
rajeev11061@gmail.com
Rajeev MC Srivastava

Nov 2, 2017

Regarding hotels booking

I feel fedup with MMT arrangements.I lost my image and wasted my money , time.
Rajeev Srivastava
chaks29

Nov 1, 2017

Refund not recieved

Booking ID: NF22997114672998 and Reference ID:[############]

As I had to change my plan I cancelled the tickets within an hour of booking. Total bill amount of Rs. 12,340.

When I recieved the refund I only got Rs. 6,944.

Total deduction was Rs. 5,396 !!!

I immediately raised a complaint with service@makemytrip.com and I got a number of mails till October 21, 2017, stating that the remaining amount is under process by the airline and I would get the same within 7 working days.

Today is November 1, 2017 and I don't have any news about my refund. I have stopped getting the mails. When I called up the customer care, I was spoken to for about 33 minutes and in the end the lady put me on hold and then disconnected the call.

I need a resolution immediately else I will have to take legal recourse for my remaining deducted amount.

Francy
pawan.srivastava03

Oct 27, 2017

Issue in Site

I did the booking of two different flight as mentioned.

28 Oct: IndiGo 6E-174(07:10 om) New Delhi to Lucknow
04th March: IndiGo 6E-447(10:25 pm) Lucknow to Delhi

At the time of Booking, I got an error on site with an attached screenshot(We are sorry! We could not complete this booking) But I got email ticket was booked but in different flight that I have not selected.

MakeMyTrip Confirmation of booking for NF22696107752079

This is a big mistake in MakeMyTrip website. I called same time(after 5 mins of my booking) shared screenshot on below reference id

Reference ID:[############] NF22696107752079

She was saying, all are good. What is good, I just want to know. If someone is booking a flight and got an error, your flight has not been booked and same time get information of wrong flight.

I will suggest please don't use make my trip.

Pawan

una mamlatdar - illegal construction
    TO MAMLATDAR SIR AND TDO SIR UNA, GIR SOMNATH,...
    wekiearn.com - Fraud company cheatero
    This is a fraud company there's no dout with that I...
    Airtel Secure One assist - I forget to mention one of my damage as i notice it later...
    I forget to mention back glass damage as i notice it later...
    Honda Activa 4G - RC
    Be noted I had purchased new HONDA ACTIVA 4 on 2nd Feb...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Sholorship not received
    My name is Shikha Agrawal. I blong from middile class...
    Asansol Engineering College - Warnings by placement team
    I am a btech student from asansol engineering college. Our...
    Haryana Family Pension - FAMILY PENSION NOT REVISED AS PER NEW GRADE
    DEAR SIR I am Ramesh Kumari Sehgal (P.O : 1064). W/o...
    Nykaa - Usage of obscene amount of plastic for packaging
    Nykaa, an extremely reputable online shopping site has...