Make My Trip

kbilore28

Dec 18, 2018

Money digger MMT

MakeMyTip,

My experience of last Bangalore to/from Delhi experience is worst that too only with MakeMytrip.

The day I booked ticket (20th Oct) I did spell mistake of one letter in one of my co-passenger name which was SRI Bhavishya Dandibotla instead of that I have written by mistake SAI Bhavishya Dandibotla. Just after payment I reported this issue to MMT and MMT raised incident and said we will email you updated ticket in few hours after talking to airline.

But before contacting me and emailing MMT closed the incident as resolved.

Before 2 day of travel day on morning 9th Dec when i didn't see updated ticket in my email box and checked email as indecent resolved then I again call back to MMT but executive said the same thing that he will be sending corrected tickit in an hour but after 4 hours I got a call saying that we can not assist you in same regards as we discussed with Indigo and spice Jet Airline.

Even the behavior of MMT executives and supervisor Vikram behavior was so rude and he suggested that you cancel Bhavishya ticket and book a new one. ticket difference was around 20k. As we him as we tried to reach you but you phone was busy so we resolved the incident. and as we have emailed you about issue resolved we can not assist you in this regards.

It seems so unprofessional to me and I am really offended by supervision behavior. its seems MMT started money digger techniques to ask people to cancel ticket and book new one even customer reported issue at the earliest. and even on top of it if phone was busy and MMT couldn't contacted about the resolution then resolution could have being email and then incident could have been resolved. But MMT chosen money digger way. perhaps if incident is not resolved MMT has to may some amount to customer as per it policy that's why indecent closed event with informing.

I discussed with indigo and spice Jet and both the airline sent us updated tickets and we all traveled the same day and same plan.

I will deactivate my account and asked my friends also to not use MMT from now on wards also I ll spread this email to social networking sites.

Thanks for giving trouble and choosing money digger ways.
kbilore28

Dec 18, 2018

Money digger MMT

MakeMyTip,

But before contacting me and emailing MMT closed the incident as resolved.

Thanks for giving trouble and choosing money digger ways.
Punyanshu Naha

Dec 9, 2018

BOOKING OF HOTELS

Booking ID NH2403595875278
Hotel Sariska Haweli, Alwar, Jaipur has intimated/confirmed that the said hotel is not working/functioning, as such booking from 29.12.2018 to 01.01.2019 cannot be meteralised . It is therefore requested to intimate the latest position and confirm booking to avoid last minute harassments. Thanks My Mobile No. is 8076600388, email : naha_pn@yahoo.co.in.
shouvonik

Nov 20, 2018

URGENT!!!!Unable to connect to speak to CC executive

I am trying to speak to your customer care executive through the given toll free nos. but none of the option directs me to speak to customer care executive. As my travel date is this week I am raising this as a grievance:-
1) The Cash back after 75 days as promised at the time of booking has not yet been credited.
2) Secondly, I want to cancel my booking for 24th Nov (Kochi to Guwahati) and also (Guwahati to Kochi) dt 7th of Dec as I got another direct flight the very next day which was not available while doing my initial bookings. As all the return flights are being booked through MMT, would it be possible to receive a waiver on the cancellations.

My contact number is 9895706091.

Please reach out to me ASAP.

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt reply.

Rgds
Shouvonik
MakeMyTripCare

Nov 13, 2018

Refund of Bus booking

Dear gopalarora,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip.

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

In reference to your complaint regarding bus booking refund, while checking the details we have found that our management team has handled your case and based on booking and vendor’s policy denied for any refund. According to the policy, booking is non-refundable in case of cancellation done within 12 hours of departure time. Though, refund is not possible on this booking our team has offered a future travel voucher worth Inr 500 as a service gesture. Request you to please revert to team on e-mail reference number#############. Once again, we apologize for all the inconvenience and thank you for writing to us.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care
Siddartha22

Nov 13, 2018

Reference ID:171224-010189

I still not received 2K Coupon for the promise made by Makemytrip Customer care on Dec 27, 2017.
I have sent many follow-up emails but no response.
Booking ID: NH7123271568569
====================
Reference ID:[############] Step-1 Complaint Registered Bad service
====================
On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 9:36 PM MakeMyTrip <response@makemytrip.com> wrote:
Response By Email (Kawal Kumar) (28/12/2017 11.06 AM)
Dear Guest

Thank you for contacting MakeMyTrip Customer Support. It is our pleasure to assist you with the Booking .

We would like to inform you that we have given you 2000 rs ftv which you will receive with in 72 working hours you can use this voucher either in domestic hotel or domestic flight it is valid for 1 year .so we are closing this case from our end regarding the booking id (NH7003267499792)

For any further assistance, you can call us anytime on our toll free numbers. You can also write to us by replying to this e-mail or visit us at www.MakeMyTrip.com.
1800-11-8747 – From MTNL/BSNL phones

1800-102-8747 – From other major operator

We value your business with us and look forward to assisting you with all your travel plans.

Thanks and Regards,
MakeMyTrip India Pvt.
Response By Email (Kawal Kumar) (28/12/2017 09.32 AM)
Dear Guest
gopalarora

Nov 11, 2018

Refund of Bus booking

With reference to Booking ID NU79042997212878/ PNR C3V8ZYFN done at Makemytrip for travelling from Delhi to Dehradun by Bus on 11.11.2018, Due to some family emergency, I have requested to immediately cancel this booking after 30 minutes and requested for refund to Make my trip as well as Bus Operator. Bus vendor is not cooperating in this request and misbehaving with us. I have requested customer care of make my trip also and they have also denied for refund.

This is not fair , if i cancelled the booking after few minutes
Atanu 1968

Oct 20, 2018

Misbehaved by Hotel Management Hotel Sarang Palace, Jaipur Rajasthan India

Misbehaved by Hotel Management
Make My Trip India confirmed and committed us to provide Two Deluxe Rooms -AC on 18-10-2018 in Hotel Sarang Palace, Jaipur with our Full payment in Advance.
But We, Four Family Members with ( One Male, Two Female and One Senior Citizen Age 72yrs) sorry to inform you that, we have not been provided the same as per your commitment instead, we have been harassed, Misbehaved by the Hotel Management of Sarang Palace, Jaipur on 18-10-2018, 7-10 PM at Hotel Sarang Palace, Jaipur. After complaining to Make My Trip through my Mobile Phone, We have been put to some other Hotel in Jaipur at 10 PM after wastage of 3 hours of our valuable Night Time . We reported to Hotel Sarang Palace at 7 PM and we have been shifted to other Hotel at 10 PM by Auto in spite of our several request to the Hotel Management for shifting by Car. My Four Members were not able to seat in Auto with our Four Numbers and Four Big Bags in Auto. As we had to catch Flight early in the Morning at 4 AM on 19-10-2018, we did not have any other option rather than compromise with Hotel Management at 10 PM on 18-10-2018. We had only 4 Hours Sleep and stay in the shifted Hotel.
Rough Language and Behavior exhibited by Hotel Management was not at all Expected and Acceptable as we have booked through Make My Trip. You are requested to take Proper Action to Hotel Management of Sarang Palace, Jaipur and please let us know about your Action taken against that Hotel, as soon as possible. We expect action regarding Hotel Management's Behavior & not providing us the Committed Two Rooms in their Hotel after getting full payment and Confirming us through Make My Trip.
GAUTAM BABU

Oct 11, 2018

Cancellation

i booked a room in ranchi.But due to some issue , i did not arrived there.Before check in i was doing cancel my booking but not happend.I also called the mmt customer care , they replied that go through the booking detail page and click on the cancel button. However i had tried too many times to find out the cancel button but i did not get cancel button in mmt application.They stil did not resolved the problem.send back my money to me.
Otherwise i will filled a case in cyber crime against you.
My booking id :-NH7003092674142
krishnakumarcr

Oct 7, 2018

Worst customer service and support

Booking ID - NN2299727022612

I had booked a flight from Bangalore to Muscat on Oman Airways in MakeMyTrip. During Booking I have not selected the Genders for the passengers. But by default it selected as Mr. for my wife name. I was following up since 10 days to update from Mr. to Ms., but still they not resolved yet such a simple correction from MakeMyTrip. They are saying still following up with Oman Airways to update the Gender Correction.
I have got in touch with Oman Airways and they said, you have to follow up with MakeMyTrip to update this.

Twice simply they have closed the ticket with out resolving this issue. I have re-raised again and following up with every day and asking email id's to escalate to higher management team. But they are not ready to give that.

Do you really believe in this kind of customer service and support. Such a pathetic service.

Krishna Kumar
VarunGodha

Oct 2, 2018

Very bad after sales service and assistance

Please provide me more options for flight from Mumbai to Kolkata.. I have booked flight from Kolkatta to Singapore on 15 oct and return from Singapore on 22 Nd oct at 7 reaching Mumbai by 11 and from Mumbai to Kolkata for 6 in morning and now as per schedule change in Mumbai to Kolkata you are providing me flight for 8.50 in the night..
With wife and child of 5 years wat will I do at the airport for the next 21hours . I request you to either provide a better option For flight or else provide me stay in Bombay .. I request you to do the needful at the earliest..
Since last five days I have been calling and requesting for assistance but there is no satisfactory answer given to me till date.Prior to booking there are numerous calls from your side.. but after sales there is no services and assistance given from your side..
Request you to do the needful ..
Because of the delay from MMT teams side .. the fare for other options of flight is also increasing..
Please look into the matter ASAP ..
since yesterday MMT call operators are promising for call back within 6 hours , by morning 10 Am, but as usual no response. I request the higher officials of MMT to look into the matter.
VarunGodha

Oct 2, 2018

Very bad after sales service

Since last five days I have been calling and requesting for assistance but there is no satisfactory answer given to me till date.Prior to booking there are numerous calls from your side.. but after sales there is no services and assistance given from MMT side..

Please look into the matter ASAP ..
since yesterday your call operators are promising for call back within 6 hours , before 10 AM in morning but no call has been received till now.
rishikesh v

Sep 8, 2018

No response of MMT team after partial payment

I was promised that I will receive a call from Executive after partial payment regarding Visa and itenary details but I never got the call!
I myself called on the Customer care twice in the last 7-10days and I was told that i will get a call back which I am yet to recieve.

Booking id :-NN2502821407899
MakeMyTripCare

Aug 24, 2018

Regarding traveling kit received from MMT

Dear Deepakb123

Further, while looking into your concern we have found that a few important details are missing.

Please provide us with the following details: -

Booking id or
E-mail/Mob no. entered at the time of booking.

We await your response to get the matter checked at our end.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care
Deepakb123

Aug 23, 2018

Regarding traveling kit received from MMT

We have booked the package for 3persons but we received only 1kit. In the kit, only 2 sim cards were provided. How can 3 persons use 2 sim cards? Also, the hand bag in the kit is defective. We complaint about all this at Kolkata Office (Minto Park), still we didn't receive any reply. May kindly look into this matter. Anticipating positive reply from your end at earliest since our tour date is near.

Booking Id- NL############
LRMANI

Jul 12, 2018

Trip cancelled by Apple bus but ticket amount not yet refunded

I booked a ticket ( No.73TY525H) for travel from chennai to coimbatore through make my trip and apple bus for journey on 14.6.18 9.15pm - got sms just before few days of journey stating due to FC reasons, trip cancelled and full amount will be refunded to my HDFC credit card account. When contacted over phone, informed me that amount has been issued to make my trip. But till today it is not settled to me.
Tanvi Dave

Jul 4, 2018

For Seat Selection in Advance

My Booking ID is NN2269520780027 from Mumbai to Toronto.

i had called firstly, Air Canada Airlines to make Seat Selection but as my tickets were booked by MMT they were unable to do the needful for me.

So when I called MMT for Seat Selection in Advance - the MMT operator Riya was just not ready to listen what I wanted to tell her and asked me to call the Air Canada Airlines directly.

The service by Operator was not appropriate as she wasn't ready that I had called the Airlines in the first place itself.
Raniganj

Jun 22, 2018

Rented car didn’t arrive at location

My booking Id is NC770336198376706 I had booked a cab from New Delhi airport to Jim Corbett national park on 1st July 11am. When I landed at the airport I found that the driver who’s number was provided had not turned up . I was stranded in the airport for 2 hours with my family . Despite calls to MMT no alternative arrangements were made . Finally I had to book a OLA cab by paying 9194/- and reach my destination . Such inefficiency from MMT part caused a lot of harrassment and financial loss to me . I demand to be paid back my advance and the extra amount I had to pay to OLA cab for continuing my journey . In case the amount is not paid within 7 days I would have to seek legal and social media options to highlight the matter .
nj251272

Jun 22, 2018

PATHETIC SERVICES BY MMT

The story started when I Booked my holiday package with MMT.

Sales Executive Naren Pal who has handled my booking to Kerala .

While talking to him I clearly mentioned that I need five star hotels.

Trip was about to plan like landing Cochin, Going to Munnar and then Allepy house boat stay and then Kovalam and flight back from Trivandrum.

I have browsed hotel Panoramic Gateway and suggested to him.
He showed his inability to book The Leela Kovalam which I booked my own.
When i received my itinerary I noticed that return flight has been booked from Cochin which is 7 hours away from Kovalam and Trivandrum airport is just 1/2 and hour away.

When I tried to contact back to Naren He was not available despite several calls only i kept on talking different people for same concern but did not get any help.

Who will be the foolish person in this world who will take flight from 7 hours away rather than half an hour away.

If I wanted to cancel this they said charges are quite heavy so i could not.

I asked Naren to go for a premium category house boat and the experience in the house in Boat in Allepy was horrible. It was such a dingy boat that I did not stay so far in such unhygienic place.
whole night my family couldn't sleep in that boat .My younger son got sick.

Now as whole some.
1. MMT are having trainee type sales executive who does not bother about customer requirement and customer delight is miles away from them. I would recommend that Person Like Narendra Pal should be sacked immediately otherwise MMT may not be able to survive quite long in the competitive edge.
when a customer is asking for five star category ,you are booking JCT kind of house boat for him.
You are booking a flight for customer after seven hours drive while at half an hour distance flight is available.

In a nut shell. I would like to mention here that this two experiences are a mental torture for me.
Please refund my amount of Allepy house boat booking and my return flight from cochin. I would suggest that if you refund this will showcase that MMT as company really care for customer and because of his employee mistake he will not let customer have a suffering.
In case you do not refund, I will be forced a put a litigation of mental harresement of reason of sickness of my younger son who is just 6 year old.

I hope you will understand whole situation and act accordingly.
Looking forward a favourable call or reply from your side.

Neeraj kumar agarw
oshobamchu

Jun 1, 2018

Reference ID:[180522-069648] pl send me details of my money spent till now as I see that I should have crossed 1.5 lac mark

I am a old customers of yours also MMT member I have from my side given a business of 1.5 lac but in my account it is reflecting some 700/- less because of that I am not been able to get my points credit of 7500/- , I have been following up with your team from last 2 weeks but they are not been able to give me proper response , secondly In there reply now they say we should have 2 lac business how can they increase amount unilaterally , this is not professional , pl some senior member should get in touch with me immediately

Gautam Agarwal
VP - Service Sunny Toyota (Group)
Kanpur . Agra . Lucknow
M: 9838932951|Tel:0512-3017600
rishysancheti

May 31, 2018

Fraud Make my trip assurance

I had booked Hotel St.Lauren in pune for 19/05/2018 and when i checked in the hotel I had issues with the hot water as it came with some white checmical mixed in it. When complained to hotel did not get any resolution hence i logged a complaint with MMT as it was an assured hotel. I did not get any response for 2 hours and hence had to call back again and still did not get any resolution. Your agent called me at around 9:00 and asked to checkout as there was no resolution. he could have told that at 5 or 6 in evening so that i can check out but no he decided to reply after 5 hours, as it was not possible to checkout and hunt for hotel so late hence i was forced to stay back in the hotel. Your agent promised a refund in 5 days and its been 10 days but the refund is not processed. As per your assurance if you are not able to fix the issue then the stay is free hence i want the entire amount back other wise will log formal complaint against you guarentee as mentioned on you website. Tried getting help from customer service but they are good for nothing and just tell lies or gives jazz. your customer service is horrible and I will definately like to put it on social media if no resolution is provided. I am also thinking to wait until Tuesday otherwise will go to Consume court as MMT is cheating and giving false guarantee.
Please contact me on rishikeshsancheti@gmai.com

Best Price Guarantee of Make my trip

There is a add going on across Television/ newspaper/website everywhere about Best Price Guarantee by MMT.

As they assure that they give us the guarantee that there is no need to search for hotel from any other site other then MMT because of Best Price Guarantee else they will refund 2x the difference amount

This is totally not correct. Don't relay on this. I was looking for a hotel booking ( Fariyas hotel Lonavala) in which I had realised that the price of the respective hotel in MMT was 10700 were as the same room I was getting for 8200 in Booking.com. As per their policy you need to book the hotel from MMT and under Best Price Guarantee tab you should raise the complaint along with screen shot of the page where you are getting at lower price.

I have did the same. I got a call from one of their executive. He was sorry for this any was insisting me to cancel the booking. I asked him you have the Best Price Guarantee scheme where if any customer get lower price then BPG then you refund 2x the difference amount. Why r u not doing that. He told me he is not the concerned person and still their site is not streemlined on this and so they are getting so many complaints on this. They insist everyone to cancel the ticket if you find the hotel at lower cost and do give any reward. And 2nd thing is that they don't tend to revert immediately. That take their own sweet time and by the time you cancel the booking from MMT, the price of the hotel increases very high due to immediate booking from other portal

So guys look in other site also before booking and hotel. It's not so that MMT had the Best Price Guarantee. I m still struggling and still waiting for response from them since 12may

Best Price Guarantee of MMT

Best Price Guarantee

Gangareddy

May 4, 2018

Ticket Complaint

Sir/madam,

I booked my air ticket mct to hyd today morning. journey date 28 May to June20. In my account balance also credited Rs. 16472. i dont get any ticket copy in my mail id. kindly send ticket to my mail id.

Gaddam Gangareddy
PP no. H4108166
Mob: +91 8096981361
Mail ID: widhya44@gmail.com

Pls send me ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks..

Lexicon motors siliguri - Registration delay
    I have car purchase in 14 December 2018 in Lexicon motors...
    Gemporia - Payment not successful
    I have paid for online payment through SBI net banking...
    ICICI BANK DEBIT CARD FRAUDULENT TRANSACTION - IIN/I-Debit/SI CPPAST
    Dear Sir/Madam A debit Rs 2049.00 was debited from my...
    Indane/ LPG - LPG subsidy stopped without my consent
    LPG subsidy stopped without my knowledge sirs, i was...
    Mobile - Refund not provideed
    Your employee deepak Sharma called me from number...
    M/S Perspi Interactive Pvt Ltd - complaint against clickjobs
    I am Sub Inspector Ajay Kumar, from Delhi Police, Cyber...
    house hold luggage - One package not received
    I have booked 02 parcel from ratlam to Amritsar on 09 Jan...
    Street Dogs - increasing street dogs in my locality
    Dear sir/mam, This is with regard to the increasing...
    Illegal Pond filling - Illegal filling of pond
    Dear Sir / Madam, A humble request to all the...