Make My Trip

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Make My Trip

Best Price Guarantee of Make my trip

There is a add going on across Television/ newspaper/website everywhere about Best Price Guarantee by MMT.

As they assure that they give us the guarantee that there is no need to search for hotel from any other site other then MMT because of Best Price Guarantee else they will refund 2x the difference amount

This is totally not correct. Don't relay on this. I was looking for a hotel booking ( Fariyas hotel Lonavala) in which I had realised that the price of the respective hotel in MMT was 10700 were as the same room I was getting for 8200 in Booking.com. As per their policy you need to book the hotel from MMT and under Best Price Guarantee tab you should raise the complaint along with screen shot of the page where you are getting at lower price.

I have did the same. I got a call from one of their executive. He was sorry for this any was insisting me to cancel the booking. I asked him you have the Best Price Guarantee scheme where if any customer get lower price then BPG then you refund 2x the difference amount. Why r u not doing that. He told me he is not the concerned person and still their site is not streemlined on this and so they are getting so many complaints on this. They insist everyone to cancel the ticket if you find the hotel at lower cost and do give any reward. And 2nd thing is that they don't tend to revert immediately. That take their own sweet time and by the time you cancel the booking from MMT, the price of the hotel increases very high due to immediate booking from other portal

So guys look in other site also before booking and hotel. It's not so that MMT had the Best Price Guarantee. I m still struggling and still waiting for response from them since 12may

Best Price Guarantee of MMT

Best Price Guarantee

Gangareddy

May 4, 2018

Ticket Complaint

Sir/madam,

I booked my air ticket mct to hyd today morning. journey date 28 May to June20. In my account balance also credited Rs. 16472. i dont get any ticket copy in my mail id. kindly send ticket to my mail id.

Gaddam Gangareddy
PP no. H4108166
Mob: +91 8096981361
Mail ID: widhya44@gmail.com

Pls send me ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks..
Jagmal Singh Rathore

Apr 28, 2018

not refund my money

Dear sir, I book a holiday plan from make my trip and I pay for this 20,029 Rs on 15/01/2018. some problem to I cancel it same date make my trip tell me your full refund will reach in15-20 days but they not refund my money till now. My booking ID is NL20630954650
abdul_arc

Mar 29, 2018

Unacceptable Refund

I'm writing this letter for the booking no.NF72697111370743 (Round Trip Mumbai to Chennai). On January 1st week I was willing to book a train ticket but my family member never travel in flight so I just thought to check the flight fare. So I went to MMT website & I was checking the flight cost then one pop-up appeared it was mentioned new year offer FREE CANCELLATION APPLICABLE BOOK NOW & CANCEL IT ANYTIME FOR FULL REFUND) so with the reference of that pop-up I booked the ticket for 36+ thousand rupees in EMI & still in paying that EMI. & at the time of booking when i tried to click FREE CANCELLATION tab it was not highlighted & on clicking it was mentioned FREE CANCELLATION applied. Now my family plan changed now I'm going for cancellation but for cancellation I'm getting only couple of thousand rupees. Sir I'm trying to your customer care for last 7 days I'm getting only robotic reply they are willing to understand my problem & if I ask to connect me with escalation or senior manager they just me schedule like 2 or 4 hours but I never received any call. I'm really deep trouble 36+ thousand rupees less I cant bear it it. Having trust on MMT while at booking I dint took any screenshot. Customer care ask for proof please tell me from where should bring proof. Any common man who books the ticket from MMT are they taking screenshot. Sir really need to help to resolve this issue. & to get my proper refund.
Please look on it. I request you...

Abdul Shaikh
+91 9867 410 420
Advocate Sandeep Rai

Mar 18, 2018

MMT Complain

Hi , you should take a legal against them as you will get compensation. I 'm advocate in Gurgaon and have won many cases against MMT . Please send your details on my email id advsandeeprai@gmail.com to take legal action against them .Thanks!

Regards ,
Sandeep Rai , Advocate
M-9999035511
Aav

Feb 22, 2018

Refund not received make my trip

I had booked my ticket on Feb 1 2018,Booking id is NU79041993181582.I had booked 2tickets from Mumbai to Mangalore for RS 1600.

I had cancelled the same ticket on Feb 4 2018 thru customer service executive named as Vivek,he informed me I would receive a refund. Of rs800/.and both the tickets were cancelled.

Today is 21/02/2018. I m still waiting for my refund amount to be received.the executive had informed me within 6 working days I will receive my refund.

I have emailed my bankstatements many a times,spoked with customer executive 8/10 times but i have not received my refund.

Please take some action on this is Reshma.
Ram@1212

Dec 13, 2017

Invoice with GST number not provided

I had done a booking with MakemyTrip for my stay in Cochin, Kerala between 28th November to 1st December 2017 at Radisson Blu Hotel, Cochin. My Booking details are as follows :

Booking ID : NH7123268165394

During the booking , i didnt have the GST details available with me but on arrival at the Hotel on 28th November I had provided the details at the Hotel Frontdesk with GST number and company name. The Hotel Frontdesk assured me since the booking was done through Makemytrip portal they will forward the details to Makemytrip team and invoice would be created and provided by them. In addition, i called up Makemytrip and provided the details as well. The Makemytrip as on 1st December 2017 assured me that the invoice with GST details collected by them will be provided within 72 hours. But now after 12 days they are saying they will not be able to provide the invoice with GST number. i received an email that invoice may or may not be received depending on the availability since GST was not provided in advance to them. The complaint id registered are as follows : ############

Also, there is no escalation matrix of Makemytrip provided so that i can escalate to the higher levels. I am forced to write in this forum for help due to this.

Being an employee myself, Need help to get invoice as i m unable to get my own money for a claim
Malay67

Dec 12, 2017

Refund

I made a booking with Make my Trip for a Hotel in Purulia (Hotel Akaash) for 3 Days Is 07/12/ 2017 - 10/12/2017. In 2 rooms.
PNR : 26287565
Booking ID : NH2003868356591
Total Amount : 6,544/-
Pay : 4.044/- and Balance your Ecoupon availed

I check in the Hotel with my Family in 7/12/2017 at 7.00 pm. They arrange 2 rooms, which was room rent range max to max 400/- to 500/- . I told the Hotel manager and they reply this room is booked MMT.
Rooms are unclean. Rooms are very bad. Bed Sheet, Blancket . Towel very dirty and also Bathrom is Nasty.

I informed the Hotel Manager , he has no change the room and Then and there I Check out the Hotel with my family, 8.00 pm – 07-12-2017. That’s night I and my family very very problem facing .

I informed clearly your customer care executive and he applology me. And assure me my entire amount is refund.
But , you has been processed my refund amount Rs. 2,184/-, Why ?

You are request to me please refund my Entire amount .

Hope, Request you to help me out and get my claim.

Malay Choudhury
Sanrose203

Dec 10, 2017

Baggage allowance

Booking ID - NN7299721289528

I had booked a flight from Hyderabad to London via Muscat on Oman Airways. I was confused about the baggage allowance so i emailed Make Mytrip to confirm my baggage allowance and i recived an email stating the following:- Greetings from MakeMyTrip!

This is in reference to your Booking ID NN7299721289528.

Please be informed that your baggage allowance is 7kg cabin and 2pc of (23kg) each as check-in. We have also sent the Travel Document(Ticket Itinerary) for the same onto your registered mail id.Hence,we are closing this case from our end.

Therefore i packed my bags according to what i was told, at the airport i was told that the baggage allowance for Oman Air flight is 30kg and i had baggae of 46kg in total and the airline refused to check in my baggage and give me my boarding pass unless i paid INR6000 for the excesses baggage but according to me it was not excess because i had packed based on what i was told.

This caused alot of uneccesary stress for me being pregnant and travelling alone and being faced with this is not ideal, people just want a pleasant flight, thats why i emailed and checked my allowance before hand not at all happy with the service of MakeMyTrip they should have checked with the airline before telling the passanger what the baggage allowance was.

I will never be using this site to book my flights again.
Meenakshi Taneja

Dec 1, 2017

Booking ID NF72995119903576

The issue was, I had spelt my name wrongly as M. Ahuha instead if M. Ahuja while booking tickets and I had requested for a correction in the spelling. I got a revert from you stating that I need to bear cancellation charges and book a new ticket.

Many thanks for writing back such a rude revert written without even considering one per cent interest of the customer.

It was just a typing error in my name and you are telling me to bear charges of INR 5000.00

Do you really believe in this kind of customer service and support. If so, it is a sorry state.

And do you really believe that with this kind of service I will ever use Make my trip again??

You may have millions of customers and you might not need a customer like me, but its a complete dissatisfaction I am taking away with me after using make my trip.

I have got in touch with both the airlines and they are kind enough to do the necessary changes without any charges,

But request you to take Human factors into consideration before writing reply to any of the customers.
39pankaj

Nov 22, 2017

Ugly experiece with makemytrip

Booking ID NF72696105461763

I had booked the ticket under some promotion of ICICI card, entered the promo code, but on payment it failed.and retry for payment page came. I tried repayment. Now mmt is not giving the cash back saying that you did not entered the promo code.. That is bit funny, seems their app has some serious issues and it removed the promo code. After continues explanation to the customer care i fed up... and forgot it.

This was an ugly exp with mmt mgmt, they remove the code and then will say customer u never entered it.. many of times the payment will get failed. Customer support(abhinav , whom i was interecting) sent me exactly same email 10 times on my reply.

Such a pathetic service mmt gives.

Thanks for reading, beware of this monster.
- Pankaj
39pankaj

Nov 22, 2017

Makemytrip is fraud

Booking ID NF72696105461763

Such a pathetic service mmt gives.

Thanks for reading, beware of this monster.
- Pankaj
ANILKUMARAGR

Nov 5, 2017

Defficiency in service

I booked package for Madurai- Kanyakumari air tourist package from make my trip in April 2017 for August. When we reach airport at New Delhi, Jet airways says that there is no sheets available but we fight there at they provide sheets. Once we reach Madurai them hotelier refused and saying that there is no no room booking. We have too much tried and then take a taxi and hired new hotel at our own cost. In Kanyakumari again our hotel was booked for 2 but we are 3 members, we paid extra to hotel and upgrade the room. We have written too much mails in this regard to MakeMyTrip but they not resolved this issue. They have cheated us. Please help us.

Anil Agarwal
Rajeev MC Srivastava

Nov 2, 2017

Make my trip hotel

I have faced the problem for my booking at Kanpur on 01.11.2017 with aryawrat hote in the name of my driver Mr Amit+l. Hotelist who told that there was no booking at hotel they don't know may my trip and at 01: 45 hrs they threaten me that they will come and see at Kanpur. They have muscle power and hold in local admin.I was in hotel land mark. I spoke to your representatives. They cancelled the booking at Kanpur.
Similarly, today there is a booking at Lucknow in character guest house nirala nagar in the name of my driver Amit +1 for 02.11.2017 to 04.11.2017. Mr Rohit at hotel refused and made so many arguments and they are ready to even your representative Mr. Himanshu.any how By using my influence it can be solved.
I feel fedup with MMT arrangements.I lost my image and wasted my money , time.
Now I will switchover from MMT bookings for official bookings as well as personal.
Rajeev Srivastava
rajeev11061@gmail.com
Rajeev MC Srivastava

Nov 2, 2017

Regarding hotels booking

I feel fedup with MMT arrangements.I lost my image and wasted my money , time.
Rajeev Srivastava
chaks29

Nov 1, 2017

Refund not recieved

Booking ID: NF22997114672998 and Reference ID:[############]

As I had to change my plan I cancelled the tickets within an hour of booking. Total bill amount of Rs. 12,340.

When I recieved the refund I only got Rs. 6,944.

Total deduction was Rs. 5,396 !!!

I immediately raised a complaint with service@makemytrip.com and I got a number of mails till October 21, 2017, stating that the remaining amount is under process by the airline and I would get the same within 7 working days.

Today is November 1, 2017 and I don't have any news about my refund. I have stopped getting the mails. When I called up the customer care, I was spoken to for about 33 minutes and in the end the lady put me on hold and then disconnected the call.

I need a resolution immediately else I will have to take legal recourse for my remaining deducted amount.

Francy
pawan.srivastava03

Oct 27, 2017

Issue in Site

I did the booking of two different flight as mentioned.

28 Oct: IndiGo 6E-174(07:10 om) New Delhi to Lucknow
04th March: IndiGo 6E-447(10:25 pm) Lucknow to Delhi

At the time of Booking, I got an error on site with an attached screenshot(We are sorry! We could not complete this booking) But I got email ticket was booked but in different flight that I have not selected.

MakeMyTrip Confirmation of booking for NF22696107752079

This is a big mistake in MakeMyTrip website. I called same time(after 5 mins of my booking) shared screenshot on below reference id

Reference ID:[############] NF22696107752079

She was saying, all are good. What is good, I just want to know. If someone is booking a flight and got an error, your flight has not been booked and same time get information of wrong flight.

I will suggest please don't use make my trip.

Pawan
Sumit Arora1

Oct 22, 2017

Overcharging by Make my trip No GST invoice

Hi, This time i have been overcharged for hotel approx Rs. 980/- per day as the make my trip has bifurcated the room with breakfast and without break fast and also prices having Rs. 980/- day more than tariff in the hotel Bills issued by both Hotel and Make my trip is less than the Amount paid each other saying you will receive invoice from hotel/Make my trip/ Please call hotel before making any booking on make my trip yo avoid overcharging / misrepresentation of prices/inflated prices.

My colleagues also stayed for the same period Hotel premium tariff was Rs. 2700 including GST and complementary breakfast. But Make my trip charged Rs. 3644/- per day in total as overcharged

Hotel The Spring Chennai,

Call directly to hotel before booking from Make my trip
Kiran.Prathap

Oct 20, 2017

No GST Invoice provided for Hotel Booking

Poor customer service : No response for the mails by cust care executive Ms. Vedika Tamhan Reference ID:[############]

Booking ID : ID NH2003762432967.

I have booked rooms for 3 nights in Trivandrum via make my trip for my official visit to Trivandrum . After doing the booking i got a confirmation voucher from MMT were the GST details of customer was not mentioned , I spoke to the cust care executive soon after seeing the voucher as i needed the invoice with the company GST details mentioned for claiming the hotel bills as it was an official travel as i mentioned and she said to share the GST details to hotel reception at the time of check in and they will provide the Gst invoice during check out.

At the time of check in , hotel reception said they will not provide the invoice as the booking is not done dirctly with the hotel and via make my trip , so need to get the invoice from MMT , I called the MMT Cust care again from the hotel reception before check in and the cust care executive who picked the call took the GST details from me and confirmed to send the invoice with GST details mention after check out . Its been 3 weeks now after my check out and till date i have not received the invoice as confirmed by MMT.

I was not able to call to the cust care and discusses regarding this issue as i dint have an active booking id , and i started sending mails to hotelservice@makemytrip.com , i got reply from Ms. Vedika Tamhan that the concerned team from MMT will get back to my issue and from the last 2 weeks no response till date even after sending reminder mails daily.
rajatendra

Oct 18, 2017

COLVA RESIDENCY GOA DENIED MY BOOKING

I had booked Colva Residency, Goa on 7th April 2017 by giving Full and Final amount Rs.18064.00 ( with a MMT discount of Rs. 4200/- and Rs.1760/- for 1 extra bed charges) through my Debit Card for 5 persons, 2 A/C Front Sea-view rooms ( chosen by me) from 17- 21 October 2017 ( I.e. for 4 days).

The Hotel Confirmation Voucher has come to my mail and after that on 7 July 2017 The Tax payment Voucher of the same booking was mailed to my email account, saying 'your booking is confirmed and you are not required to contact the hotel or Make My Trip.com to reconfirm the same.'

Today is 17.10.2017 and about at 12.15 p.m. I was in front of the Reception Counter of Colva Residency Goa. The lady receptionist was on duty has checked my Hotel booking Confirmation Letter and told me that there was no Such booking in The name of Rajatendra Mukherjee and family and It was not confirmed by Make My Trip also. The Receptionist  was sufficient polite. She telephoned in the GTDC Travel Division Panjim to Mrs. Shweta but she also told that my name was not in the Check-in-List of Make-My-Trip given to them for today.  Then Mrs. Vishakha Desai, Incharge, Colva Residency, Goa Tourism Development Corpn. Ltd. has come and she noticed my mom, Mrs. Mira mookherjee, who is old and a serious patient of Iskemik Heart and Austio arthritis and can't walk properly ( For whom I have take a wheel - chair assistance for up an down Airport Journy Kolkata- Goa Flight,  for 14 and 21 October 2017 in Indigo Airways, our bothway family Air ticket was confirmed and generated by the same Make -My- Trip) was lying in the sofa of the reception counter of Colva Residency for last 1 hour.They have told me they shall arrange two Non AC Rooms for us, but they are in the back position and we have to pay a some of 20,000/- ( Twenty thousand approx) for coming four days in advance. But we don't have that much cash money with us.

In that last three hours I have telephoned MMT representative so many times. Talked to them. Given my MMT Id no. and my email ID no. every representative has told me : 'your booking is confirmed and your problem is mailed to higher authority, they shall ring you within 15 minutes.'

We were waiting there upto 3.30pm. My mom was getting drowsy and my two children were hungry and nervous in that nasty situation. There was no fault from my side, except for relying blindly on make my trip.

At 3.45p.m. we have taken another hotel nearby and again telelophoned to make my trip at 4.10 p.m. The MMT representative again told me a phone-call will surely come from your end for managing the inconvenience from your end. But now it is 10.00 p.m. but no call has come from your end.

My mom's health is not well. Her pressure is getting high and she is an diabetes patient also. If She faces any kind of unfortunate physical Illness, only Make My Trip will be held responsible for that... and no one else.

Rajatendra Mukherjee.

Colva, Goa,

9.31 p.m 17.10.2017
Shailz5

Oct 13, 2017

Charged excessively

I made a booking through make my trip on 22nd September for a flight Delhi to Adelaide. It was costing me 37500 including taxes, surcharge and convinience charge. and there was a code given which reduced this amount to 35000.
On the final payment page I was asked to pay this amount of 35000.when I confirmed the payment, my card was deducted with 37500.
How can they deduct 37500 when I am affecting to pay 35000???I immidiately reported the issue.they assure me after verification, I would get the excessive amount back
After 21 days they have come up with the explanation that 35000 was the amount which included the benefit of 2500 which is credited in my wallet that I can use in tits and bits.
Please do not use marks my trip... Their services have seriously deteriorated. They are not even ready to accept their mistake.
Shitanshu Tiwari

Oct 8, 2017

Refund not received for Booking ID IN1609B6S1905308 since more than 10 months.

I am writing this mail as highly UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER with a horrible customer service experiance with MMT from last 10 months.

I have made a very first transaction with MMT last year when i booked a trip to Andaman for December 2016.While I was at airport to board the flight for my trip on December 7th I got a call from MMT Mr. Ravi Ranajan (fdpostsale@makemytrip.com) that the trip got cancelled due to bad weather conditions in Andaman.This was my very first encounter with MMTs money oriented polices as they denied to refund my booking amount and instead asked to adjust the amount in future bookings.However I got full amount refund for my flight tickets by Indigo and Air India.

I want to ask MMT why the money can not be refunded as the cancellation was not done by me,it was due to bad weather conditions..why customer has to be at the receiving end in this case????I booked my trip using my credit card and converted the amount into EMIs and now I am paying huge interest every month while MMT is enjoying keeping my money without paying any interest on that.

Later when I contacted MMTs customer service executive Devender (devender2@makemytrip.com) he informed me that MMT will issue me coupon for my booking amount in multiple of 5000/- with a validity of 2 yrs but to my surprise I was issued only 1 coupon of full booking amount with a validity of only 1 year.Dear MMT team,now do I have to plan my trips according to your policies or are you forcing me to use my own money as per your wish???

Further during february 2017 another executive of customer service team Ms Meenu Saini informed me that MMT is issuing the coupons with validity of 2 yrs for full amount in multiple of 5000/- and she will be sending me the coupons on mail at earliest.It has been 8 months I am still waiting to receive the coupons.

From the time of cancellation of my trip,i.e in December 2016,I have marked multiple mails to MMT,have raised multiple complaints,called MMT customer care numerous times but the issue remains unresolved.Neither you guys are refunding my amount nor you are issuing the coupons for future usage.Now in case of any urgency if I want to make the booking do I have to keep calling and contacting MMT for same???

This was my very first transaction with MMT but after this horrible experience of last 10 months I will never ever transact again with MMT and I will ensure that none of my relative,friends or anyone known to me transacts with MMT.
Sukhvir Sabharwal

Oct 6, 2017

Make my trip system changed travel date automatcally

Reg-Booking Id NF22696105904569 & NF72695105870265 Mob No.-8413868572

I would like to put my complaint for your system of date selection and then automatically changed. I booked the ticket for my brother Dinesh Kumar for travel date 28th oct 2017 with Booking Id NF22696105904569 and make payment accordingly. when i receive confirmation and e ticket than its really shocking to receive travel date as 16 nov 2017.

How your system can change a travel date ??? Its really scaring. !!!
I also log my complaint to your customer support with complaint no.- ############ and seeking for the help.

The same episode happened in today(10.06.2017) afternoon when my brother Dinesh Kumar booked ticket himself for 28th Oct with booking id NF72695105870265 (MOB NO.-8413868572) and received ticket as travel date 28th Dec 2017. your customer support asked him to cancel and force him to pay 2200+300 rp extra charges. Its really painful and scaring to be a customer for make my trip.

Please find enclosed document attached as below.
1) photo click of travel date selection.
2) e ticket received as 28th Dec 2017.
3) e ticket received as 16th Oct 2017.

So please look into this help the customer. Mr. Dinesh Kumar has to travel as 28th Oct 2017. So please make amendment as travel date 28th Oct 2017and also help to refund full amount of ticket id NF72695105870265. Thankyou !

Best Regards,
Dinesh Kumar and Sukhvir

Make my trip system changed travel date automatcally

Jio - Network issue
    Jio network is not working properly in my house area.The...
    SBI Credit Card Fraud - SBI credit card fraud transaction
    Dear sir /madam my name is B CHANDRAPPA S/O B RAMULU...
    Autorickshaw - Accidentally left eye glasses in auto
    Lost my eyeglasses navy blue cateye style in White Versace...
    UPPCL - Payment cut for account
    AMT. Deducted from account but bill still showing...
    ANT AUDIO - RETURN ITEM IN WARRANTY
    I want to replace my earplugs that stopped working after 1...
    crpf - CORRUPTION
    I am going to tell about corruption that is done in the...
    Pareeksha Bhavan, Thiruvanantapuram - To get answer sheet photo copy
    Respected sir, Iam Galiba.P.T.A sslc student of 2018...
    DELHIVERY Courier Service - out for delivery,but not received
    Dear sir/madam, My AWD No is 1950344136213, My name...
    CBSE - NOT GIVING ATEMPT MARKS IN MY MATHS BOARD EXAM
    I Am very much concerned about my issue of not giving me...