Make My Trip

Consumer complaints and reviews about Make My Trip

Sunny Kothari

Oct 19, 2018

Fraud and cheating on hotel booking services

I had been cheated and this fraud is happening it with lot of people..1.Rooms are offered at higher price
2.when you reach at destination they say over booking sorry no accomadation.
3.you will call them and hours of waiting and then they say we will refund your money.
4.my wife was crying and baby too... It was tiring journey for my family...
In full season you get no support and no room any where in night you are with family . What to do and where to go... Who will take responsibility of this fraud...

Refund will not compensate for my harresment and time waste... Panic situation and I could have got heart attack or were could I spend my night with family....there so many questions with no solution until action is taken by authority.. If action is not taken then I will have any faith in law ...I need Compensation for my almost death situation with family by make my trip

Fraud and cheating on hotel booking services Fraud and cheating on hotel booking services

Apurv Mahanto

Sep 10, 2018

Refund not received

Booking ID : NF72995150346376 --- Refund not credited still beyond TAT . Very Critical ...
Go Air PNR # E3B2UV.

I Have booked Lucknow to Bangalore flight via make my trip for 13th Sep' 18 ( Go Air ) , However due to Go Air flight operational issue ticket had been cancelled by Go Air and same is been intimated to me on 24th Aug'18 and Adviced by Go Air to contact Make my trip as refund was initiated from Go air to make my trip. I have contacted make my trip several times and have reported my written complaint for non refund. However every time make my trip claims that on 1st Sep'18 amount has been refunded and will be crediting to the card with in 3 working days. As per MMT Tat by 5th Sept 2018 i should get the refund but same is still not done.. today is 10th Sep'18 .

Apurva Mahanto
Make my trip Customer .

Refund not received

Jijo Jacob M

Apr 29, 2018

CHEATED BY MMT-ETicket for Car Booking ID NC770214913497207

Its been a cheating from make my trip refered to my booking of round trip from Bangalore to munnar... I have booked and paid for INNOVA or xylo.. But I got a cab Tavera which 12 years old and seates were broken and AC was not working and no music system...etc...I have been cheated by MMT BY confusing the driver details and ended up with this noisy old Tavera and I have traveled all way to munnar with seniorcitizen parents of mine... I don't know how we can trust company like MMT.. and what guarantee they provide for the life of people who travels in theses kind of vehicles.... MMT want to cheat people and make money there are lots of otherways no by risking the life of we poor customers.... It's been 24 hrs I am trying to reach your customercare and it's not getting connected.... Kindly let me know how do I take up this issue... Hope you proving a solutions to my issue..believe MMT is company with business ethics....
Upendra81

Apr 17, 2018

Issued wrong date booking flight ticket

Revered Sir/Ma'am,
It was a very bad experience for booking flight ticket Booking ID: NF72695122060781 from Bangalore to Delhi via MMT Mobile App. I found that there is serious technical problem & needs to be addressed immediately.

At the time of booking i would change the date, again & again it would display current date. I was tired of doing the same exercise several times. Today when i just going through the ticket i was found that the ticket is booked on 30th may instead of 30 april. Luckily i noticed much early else it was dramatic situation for me.

Please understand the pain of a common man & i was going to Delhi for a Job Interview. We understand that MMT is an excellent service provider.

Also please look for the app related issues seriously, else it is going to affect a lot to others & especially MMT.

Awaiting for your immediate action.

Best regards,
Madhvi Singh
taru123

Feb 26, 2018

Wrong booking

I had booked Air tickets for 14 members through Make my trip on 22.2.2018 vide Booking ID No. NF72695120243929 AND NF72695120243929 amounting to Rs. 10700 and Rs. 19260/- . I have to state that I had booked the ticket for 22.5.2018 instead of booking for 22.2.2018 by mistake and I had cancelled the tickets Immediately. Later I got a message that refund has been processed and when I checked the mail, the refund amount was of Rs. 1975 and Rs. 3555 /- only. When I contacted the MMT customer care they redirected me to contact the Indigo Airlines. When I contacted the Indigo Airlines, they said there was no such booking done on that date for 9+5 members (14) and also they requested to PNR No. I further state that when the ticket was booked and the same was cancelled immediately for which PNR number was not generated.

I want to know when the PNR was not generated and the flight tickets were not booked by MMT how can they charge the Airline fare and Conv fee for the ticket for which PNR is not generated and also I have to state that it is not one or two tickets it is 14 tickets which amounts to be huge money. I request the matter may please be taken up and refund may be got.

Wrong booking

tarunyaa

Feb 26, 2018

Wrong booking of air ticket

I had booked 14 Air ticket through Make My Trip on 22.2.2018 from Pune to Bangalore and amount of Rs. 10700 and Rs. 19260 was paid. Make my trip had given two booking ID Nos. NF72695120243929 AND NF72695120242861 were give. By mistake the tickets were booked for 22.5.2018 instead of 22.2.2018. As I came to know that there was a mistake in booking the tickets, I cancelled the same immediately. After cancellation was done I got a message from Make my trip that refund has been processed for an amount of Rs. 3555 and and Rs. 1975.

In this connection, I have to state that the cancellation was done immediately and PNR was not generated for the said tickets. Further, when I contacted the Indigo Airlines to enquire about the refund they informed me that the PNR was not generated and there was no booking done for the said referred ID. When I enquired with MMT they told that they have processed and only Rs. 3555 and 1975 will be refunded. Further, I have to state that when the PNR is not generated how can they deduct airline fare and conv. fee as the tickets of 22.5.2018 and that we has not checked in nor made any changes. In this connection, I request you kindly get me the refund as it is not one or two tickets, it is the amount of 14 tickets which is a huge amount. Hope to get justice

Wrong booking of air ticket Wrong booking of air ticket

Jorsh Abhe

Jan 19, 2018

Cash Back not credited

I booked a ticket in 9th January 2018 but it was failure and Rs.2450/- had debited from my a/c. I am supposed to be getting the cash back within 7 days.
but it is still not credited.
NAME : Arun Tanti

Booking Date-9/01/2018
Booking id.- NR250311734151465
Karthik3196

Nov 2, 2017

Refund

I had booked two airline tickets from the MMT portal, but the flight got rescheduled which made me cancel my tickets as it was not a convenient time for me to fly. I was promised 100% refund of my ticket price.Now MMT has delayed my refund by 4 days and the officers are so unethical they've kept me waiting for long duration. As I wanted to re-book my flight tickets with the refund money at low prices, now the price of the fares have escalated and I still haven't received my refund for both the tickets. MMT is the worst platform for airline booking and if I'm not compensated for the delay with the refund, I will be forced to file a complaint against the company and take you all to the court room.

Refund Refund Refund

Abhi47

Oct 22, 2017

NO RESPONSE

NO response from the team and my travel date is on NOV 2017, worst service by make my trip customer care team
Ayushree

Oct 20, 2017

Refund not processed

I have an issue with the Refund for booking ID NF72924105635668... The refund is not credited and i am being misguided by the all the time. Neither to my make my trip wallet nor to my payumoney wallet, I have received the refund.I have already sent complaints before to which i have received no response. I better get a reply soon or I am going to move this issue to the consumer court. They are very irresponsible and have been delayingg this for more than a month now. Everytime you ahve to explain their executives the same issue to which they say they have forwarded it to the concerned team and then you dont hear back at all. Such cheaters. My refund amount of 2540 is stuck with them for ages now.
jayanthiala

Oct 17, 2017

MOBILE APP

MMT IS LAUNCHED MMT BLACK SCHEME I REGISTERS IN THIS SCHEME THEIRE WAS TWO OPTION PERSONAL AND MY BUISNESS WHILE DOING BOOKING IT WAS WORKING FINE SUDDENALY SURPRISE ME IN M APP IN MY ACCOUNT ALL MY TRIP IS DISAPPEAR IN TRAVEL MOST EVERY ONE CARRY M PHONE AND BUT DUE TO SOME TECHNICAL MISTAKE BY M APP MY TRIP WAS NOT APEAR IN M APP AND I ALL NEED TO CARRY HARD COPY FOR THE PROBLEM MULTIPLE TIME I CALLED AND COMPLAINT VIA EMAIL NO RESPONSE
EVEN GIVEN PHONE NO ARE CONNECT TO IVR SINCE YOU DON,T USE OPTION TO PURCHASE THEY WILL NOT PICK THE LINE EVEN PERSON COME ON LINE HE SAYS WILL FWD YOUR ISSUE AND REVERT IN 24 HOURS NO RESPONSE AFTER 240 HOURS ????
AFTER FEW DAYS I CANCELLED MY ONE TIKET AND AMT TRANSFERS TO WALLET IN THE SCHEME SINCE THE APP WAS WORKING IN DESK TOP IN MY ACCOUNT
BUT TODAY SURPRISE THE WALLET OPTION NOT COMING I BY FORCE NEED TO PURCHASE BY CARD
B COZ I WAS MEMEBER FOR THE MMT BALCK

FOR THE ISSUE I CONTACT CUSTOMER HELPLINE IN MYBUISNESS PORTAL THE ANSWER WAS YOU ARE NOT CORPORATE CUSTOMER
IF I M NOT AN CORPORATE CUSTOMER HOW CAN I LOG ABLE LO LOG AND VERY MUCH CUSTOMER CARE NO GIVEN ON THE TOP

I HAVE RECEIVED ATLEST 10 CALL FROM MMT WHAT EVER THEY ASK FOR SCREEN SHOT RESET PASSWORD PHONE FORMAT EVERYTHING I GIVEN STILL PROBLEM REMAIN SAME ??

EVERY TIME YOU CONNECT TELL ALL THE HISTORY REPEAT AND VERY FUNNY ANSWER WILL CONTACT YOU 24 HOURS

MOBILE APP MOBILE APP

miteshrathi

Sep 28, 2017

Pathetic Trip with MMT

This is regarding the horrible experience with Make My Trip I have faced and agony my family went through after paying premium.

I had booked a trip to Singapore & Malaysia for 7 nights 8 days trip after paying Rs. 213000 (wherein I had an offer from local agent for Rs. 185000 almost everything same however considering good brand name of MMT and commitment given by sales person Ms. Pooja Kabra I decided to go for MMT).
The pricing kept changing due to flight pricing change however the same time MMT website kept offering lower rates however Ms. Pooja Kabra kept insisting that I have received a great offer considering all activities are included (though the MMT website also shown the same package but I believed Ms. Kabra as she kept telling me that there are lots of hidden charges with MMT on online offers).
Considering all the things I decided to book my trip with MMT on 19th August 2017 and made first payment after which I suppose to get the details for requirements for VISA however after long follow ups MMT team contacted me for the documentation and they gave reason that they contacted me earlier but I did not speak to anyone of them, I still considered the request and sent the documents as per my knowledge as VISA person Ms. Rama was not accessible on phone. After sending documents I kept receiving reminders to send the documents for VISA.
I received my VISA and I was relaxed that my trip is finalized but in between I started realizing that once I have made the payments MMT team has stopped giving priority to me as money was in their pockets.
On 9th September 2017 I started following up with team to share me the details of my trip as travel dates were near however I received the documents (so called Vouchers) only by 19th September 2017 wherein I had raised the queries on additional luggage has not been added to my tickets wherein response came from Ms. Kabra that do not worry everything has been added and taken care (again I believed on MMT Team).
As the flight was at 1.20 AM it was a tough time as I was travelling with kid and wife so I thought we will get rest after reaching hotel and first day of trip was at our leisure but to our surprise at airport no one was there to receive us and after multiple attempts and searching we could able to connect some people on Airport from Luxury Tours and travels (vendor of MMT) they told us they will arrange for transfer to Hotel and they gave us one sheet of paper just mentioning time of reporting and location we are going to visit which we thought some issue. Taxi dropped us to hotel where we realized that check in time is only at 3 PM and we have to wait, we had no option but to sit at reception till 3 PM. We got a room and to our surprise the room was so small after paying huge sum for the hotel (IBIS Novena). Full day was wasted without any activity or any local guide calling us and informing about nearby places which we can cover rather than just sitting at room.
Next day again one bus comes and picks up for Universal Studios where some local lady talking about the rules and regulations of for the studios and pick up time (lady was not even able to talk), bus just drops us at Universal and goes off telling they will come and pick us up at 7 PM.
Third day was better off where one cab comes and picks us and drops us to MMT local office for half day city tour and Sentosa island in evening and local guide spoke few details of Singapore till the time they dropped to Sentosa Island for sight seeing on our own.
The most horrible thing started off from the 4th day where one cab picked us up from hotel to Singapore zoo and just dropped us in front of Zoo and told us that he does not know anything about pick up, then I had to call up MMT Tour Manager Rohan he told some other bus will come and pick us up in evening after night Safari. Local guide came with other group and told us as we were not part of earlier group we have to just follow him we accepted as we did not have any options. After night safari (8.45PM) local guide informs us that we have to wait till 10 PM as some members are having dinner wherein we told him we did not come with this group why do we wait as we had flight in morning at 9 AM and we need to start from hotel by 6.45 AM but he was so rude he told us that if you are in hurry please take your cab and go from here, even talking to MMT Tour Manager did not help.
We could only reach hotel by 11 PM and next day cab dropped us to Airport for flight to Kuala Lumpur where after reaching Scoot airlines desk we realized our luggage was not added and we need to pay 96 Singapore dollars after multiple calls to MMT Tour Manager and call center they asked to make the payments as there was some issue at their end.
Some or other way we reached Kuala Lumpur and realize that there no one to pick us up after calling all possible contacts given by MMT we realized that there is no pick up arranged for us again due to some confusions internally. We had to take cab (paid 135 ringgets) and reached hotel again we realize that hotel rooms will be available only after 3 PM and we had to wait at reception (no food, no place to freshen up).
Again no activities for the day, and next day driver comes and picks up and drop us to Sunway lagoon again the same dropping at the gate and leaving. No information that it’s a water park and we may need to carry extra clothing.
Next day driver comes and picks up for Genting Highland and Batu caves again same here dropping off to the places and informing only pick up time.
I had kept discussing the Genting Highland with Ms. Kabra if the same was worth visiting as someone told its under renovation however she insisted to go ahead and only after reaching to place we realised that there was nothing apart from mall which we could have seen anywhere in Bangalore also.
As per the details shared with us by Ms. Kabra Twin Towers were included in our trip but local vendor says it was not informed to them and hence the same was not covered.

Please tell me how much pain I have gone through after paying a premium for this trip, we thought it was mentally disturbing to keep arranging your own trip when you have paid to MMT to manage the same. We saw many travel agencies managing this at Singapore & Malaysia where one local person was available at all the times for all the support and guidance.
I would suggest all my friends and family not to try MMT anytime for their trips.
moushmi parmanik

Sep 9, 2017

NoN refund of Cancellation Fee (Air Pegasus)

I Had booked airpegasus flight in july 16 , but due to bankruptcy airline was shut down but still Make my trip had flight booking open in their site ; which mislead many customers & they booked flight ; afterwards make my trip cancelled all tickets & promised all customers to refund 100% cancellation money .

I have been chasing make my trip since July 2016 ; my booking was cancelled by airpegasus airlines in the month of july untill today i have no clue where my money is gone

Even after numerous mails n showing them government laws on refund make my trip have taken multiple pleas for last 15 months not to refund money

As per attached mail on July 2016 Make my trip was supposed to refund cancellation money in 3 days after Air pegasus abruptly cancelled all flights

Case ID - Reference ID:[############] E-Ticket & Invoice for your BLR-TRV,TRV-BLR trip starting 12 Aug for Booking ID NF7291376976954

Cancellation money

1.Booking ID -NF7291376976954 - Triv - Bangalore - 3504 /- cancelled =
calculation 3504 /- ; refund amount 3504 /--

2. Booking ID -NF7291376976954 - Bangalore - triv - 2766 / ; efund amount 2766 /--

So as per Rule 133A of the Aircraft Rules and Ministry of Civil Aviation Order No.
AV ############DT dated 12 May, 2008.

So below are few rules as per government

(a) In case of credit card payments, refund shall be made by the airlines
within seven days of the cancellation to the account of credit card
holder.

(c) In case of purchase of ticket through travel agents, the arrangement for
refund be left to the passenger and the travel agent.
(d) Airlines shall necessarily return the PSF collected by them from the
passengers on non-utilization/ cancellation of tickets.

I have also attached the section for reference

Please help me in getting my Refund , i am going thru mental harrasment by make my trip
moushmi parmanik

Sep 9, 2017

Non refund of Cancelled Flight by Airline

Subject:Re: Reference ID:[############] E-Ticket & Invoice for your BOM-VTZ,VTZ-HYD,HYD-BOM trip starting 13 Dec for Booking ID NF2203939399533

Below is my case

I belong to low income group ;its my hard earn money
I have been following up with make my trip since 13th Dec 2014 to return my money ; its has been more than a month , they are harassing me & not responding to any mails

Following are highlights of the case ;

1. It was medical emergency for which I was travelling ; spice jet was non considerate & did not let me fly or accommodate me in any other flight even after pleading them at the airport & it was harassing ; this is how they treat a passenger in need !!!

2. Spice jet had cancelled flight ## SG 401 Mumbai ( BOM ) to Vishakhapatnam ( VTZ ) on 13th Dec 2014 ; Neither spice jet nor Make my trip had not informed thru any msg or mail ; a night before when I had called up airport their official had confirmed flight was on time

2 .Post follow up I had mail from spice jet on processed full refund ... but Make my trip had sent me invoice copy where I was still charged cancellation fee of Rs 2566/- ??? If air line has refunded full amount to make my trip ......why is MAKE MY TRIP charging customer being a third party ... what role Make my trip plays in all this

3. My entire trip was cancelled due to spice jet's non operation flight issue .... then why shall i pay return trip cancellation fee of Rs 2566 /- ; the same was confirmed with your supervisor

4. For This when i called up Make my trip Customer care person Mr . Sushant , he disconnected the call without proper understanding of issue ; Is this how you treat your customer's ; I have been following with you guys with numerous mail for the refund for last 35 days !!!!

5. I Have written 40 mails since 13th Dec 2014 , there has been no response

Please help me!!! This case is unresolved since 13th Dec 2014 i.e.2.9 years
mayuhari

Aug 26, 2017

Delay in Refund

I had registered an complaint in MAKE MY TRIP with Reference number ############on 12.08.2017. But I am not able to get any sort of justice.
On July 15 I had booked 5 tickets from Bangalore to Pune (One stop Hyderabad) with e-ticket # NF22995106702810.
Later on 28 of july I have done partial cancellation of only 2 tickets.I got an acknowledgement mail of ticket confirmation for the rest of the 3 passengers on the same day.
On july 29 I recieved a mail for Refund amount for the cancellation of only 2 tickets.
But at the time of boarding(Aug12) I was shocked when reached help desk at the airport. The Indigo flight people told me that all of my 5 tickets as been cancelled and the mail confirmation of rest 3 passengers from MMT is not valid. At the same moment I called up MMT helpline number and I narrated the incidents.He agreed to the mistake from MMT and he suggested me to buy tickets to travel and he assured me that the amount I pay for the ticket will be reversed back once I give him my new Invoice and boarding pass details.
I request the MMT to reverse back my money paid to purchase tickets(It is purely your system failure)
Abhinav Antony

Cancellation Refund tickets Death Claim

Hello team ,

This is the nth attempt at claiming our refund on our following booking ids. Thanks to MMT i have been mailing the documents to all generic mailbox with no one reverting back to us. We have also been on long calls to have no resolution.

Booking ID NN2302618614604
Booking ID NN2302618614720
booking no. : XKHDYW & OJQ8XW

Due to an unfortunate event, my father passed away & cause of which we couldn't take on our journey. I have submitted documents w.ref to Case No: CAS-18548527-PZQ0G1

Kindly update me on the status of our ticket refunds please. please.

Abhinav
ag30@outlook.com
kamleshPandita

Cancellation of Del-Blr ticket

Need your help in cancelling ticket with Booking ID "NF72697101342409" and PNR WKXK4T

This ticket was on the 15th August 2017 and while book I have chosen option Free cancellation option by pay 499/passenger fee.

when i am going to cancel this ticket, total refund is showing only Rs. 404. Total amount during booking was Rs. 8600.00

Please help me in cancelling ticket with Booking ID NF72697101342409.

Flight Details

Date of Journey : 25/09/2017

Flight From : Delhi Flight to : Bangalore

Airlines: Vistara UK/815

PNR: WKXK4T

E-ticket No.: 228-5663588853

I am trying to reach MMT customer care on below number but options are not allowing me to speak with customer care representive

MAKEMYTRIP customer care numbers : 1-800-102-8747 (Tollfree) | +91-124-4628747 & (0124) 289 8747 (Fixed Line)

Cancellation of Del-Blr ticket Cancellation of Del-Blr ticket

kamleshPandita

Cancellation of Del-Blr ticket

Need your help in cancelling ticket with Booking ID "NF72697101342409".

All details are given in two attachment files

Please help me in cancelling ticket with Booking ID NF72697101342409.

Flight Details

Date of Journey : 25/09/2017

Flight From : Delhi Flight to : Bangalore

Airlines: Vistara UK/815

PNR: WKXK4T

E-ticket No.: 228-5663588853

Please call me on below number in case you need more details

Name: Kamlesh Pandita
Mobile: 8105141516
Nitin Kishore

Jun 20, 2017

Cancellation of My ticket

I have booked my return ticket as a guest option from Delhi to Amritsar and Amritsar to Delhi on 24-06-2017 & 25-06-2017, but I have recieved a message on my keypad mobile phone registered number with make my trip that my tickets are canclled i have just calling to customer care and ask Ms Meetali she checked and reconfirm my ticket but within 1/2 an hr i have recieved again a message for cancellation of ticket, I just call to customer care and submit a written commplaint, but every executive is taking 24 hrs 72 hrs.

Therefore, I am calling to customer from 7th June and say to every executive that I have not any ID of Make my trip for cancellation or booking.

therefore, you are requested to refund my first booking amount to credit card which is used for booking.

I am talking about the same Many peoples on customer care.

Please note that it was my first travel by air.
Nilav Noxan

Jun 20, 2017

No one responding to initiate refund

I have booked a ticket for 16th june 2017 from bangalore to tirupati on 10th june from make my trip webaite, i received message from the manish travels on 14th june that the bus is cancelled and i will receive a full refund from make my trip, but even after countless calling and sending emails no one responds properly. Evryone disconnects syaing refund will be initiated soon, its been 7days now without any respons from the team, please look into the issue.
Booking Id : NU26041990366349

Amount : 878

Ticket number : 725XYHDS(Operator PNR: TS############MHPY/870180/BNG TO TPT AC SLEEPER.

Worst service provided by mkae my trip, i am very disappointed please help me get the refund.

Nilav
Shivajee8

Jun 5, 2017

Haven't receive refund amount

I booked a flight from Bangalore to Ranchi on 02/06/2017 with booking Id NF72914102742782 Due to sudden change in plan I cancelled ticket on 1/06/2017. They said I will get money by 3 days but I all ready 4 days and when I asked them, they r saying that they already processed. I don't know what's the problem is, please refund amount of 7926. And I have attached a screen shot of cancel ticket.

Haven't receive refund amount

chhagan singh

May 11, 2017

make my trip

i booked 3 ticket from muscat to sharjah and sharjah to jaipur

then i cancelled them and they dont refunding
first says that we will refund it soon then they said that it is non refundable

i want my money back
it is a ammount of 30,000
smiraldesai

May 4, 2017

Refund amount

NN7302518381048 is my booking id. I had cancelled my air tickets from bombay to new york and was given commitment that i will get my full refund as the airline changed the schedule. But i didnt get my full amount. Not even the one third amount. Either makemytrip customer care support is inefficient to understand and solve my issue or they are doing this willfully and have some wrong intentions.
I am aagain requesting here to return my money or have to seek a legal support.
MakeMyTripCare

Mar 8, 2017

Harassment during International Holiday

Dear Mr Bansal,

Greeting from MakeMyTrip!!

We are sorry to read about the issue, In reference to your complaint regarding the inconvenience caused to you.
Please note that the concern person is already in touch with you and he will update you with the correct resolution.

Kindly do let us know for any further assistance required for booking.

Assuring Best Services!!

Team-MakeMyTripCare.
MakeMyTripCare

Mar 6, 2017

Harassment during International Holiday

Dear Mr Bansal,

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!!

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

Kent Water Purifier - Pathetic Kent, not working as standards
    Dear sir, Am Vinay a kent user ,I want to take up this...
    SHAHA FINLEASE PVT LTD - CIBIL SHOWING OVERDUE IN NOT AVAILED CREDIT CARD LOAN
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is Saravanan S S/o Sundaram.V...
    TIME COACHING - NO MAT BATCH- FAKE PROMISES
    I joined Time BTM for MAT coaching 2019 in the month of...
    Indian Bank - Complaint against bank
    Main Rinki Kumari PMEGP me purv me loan ke liye apply ki...
    Spark corportation consultancy /ANJU - Money cheating
    Respected Sir/Madam, Welcome! Greetings! This is...
    INB Times of Money - Payment deducted but not delivered
    I purchased the pack for clash of kings game from google...
    Cross Roads - Regarding refund
    I have purchased a service package from cross roads...
    Vodafone - Avoid Vodafone
    I have a prepaid Vodafone connection and vodafone has been...
    bihar student credit card scheme - Bihar student credit card
    Dear sir, I'm from jamui district of Bihar ...
    Airtel - network