Make My Trip

Consumer complaints and reviews about Make My Trip

Karthik3196

Nov 2, 2017

Refund

I had booked two airline tickets from the MMT portal, but the flight got rescheduled which made me cancel my tickets as it was not a convenient time for me to fly. I was promised 100% refund of my ticket price.Now MMT has delayed my refund by 4 days and the officers are so unethical they've kept me waiting for long duration. As I wanted to re-book my flight tickets with the refund money at low prices, now the price of the fares have escalated and I still haven't received my refund for both the tickets. MMT is the worst platform for airline booking and if I'm not compensated for the delay with the refund, I will be forced to file a complaint against the company and take you all to the court room.

Refund Refund Refund

Abhi47

Oct 22, 2017

NO RESPONSE

NO response from the team and my travel date is on NOV 2017, worst service by make my trip customer care team
Ayushree

Oct 20, 2017

Refund not processed

I have an issue with the Refund for booking ID NF72924105635668... The refund is not credited and i am being misguided by the all the time. Neither to my make my trip wallet nor to my payumoney wallet, I have received the refund.I have already sent complaints before to which i have received no response. I better get a reply soon or I am going to move this issue to the consumer court. They are very irresponsible and have been delayingg this for more than a month now. Everytime you ahve to explain their executives the same issue to which they say they have forwarded it to the concerned team and then you dont hear back at all. Such cheaters. My refund amount of 2540 is stuck with them for ages now.
jayanthiala

Oct 17, 2017

MOBILE APP

MMT IS LAUNCHED MMT BLACK SCHEME I REGISTERS IN THIS SCHEME THEIRE WAS TWO OPTION PERSONAL AND MY BUISNESS WHILE DOING BOOKING IT WAS WORKING FINE SUDDENALY SURPRISE ME IN M APP IN MY ACCOUNT ALL MY TRIP IS DISAPPEAR IN TRAVEL MOST EVERY ONE CARRY M PHONE AND BUT DUE TO SOME TECHNICAL MISTAKE BY M APP MY TRIP WAS NOT APEAR IN M APP AND I ALL NEED TO CARRY HARD COPY FOR THE PROBLEM MULTIPLE TIME I CALLED AND COMPLAINT VIA EMAIL NO RESPONSE
EVEN GIVEN PHONE NO ARE CONNECT TO IVR SINCE YOU DON,T USE OPTION TO PURCHASE THEY WILL NOT PICK THE LINE EVEN PERSON COME ON LINE HE SAYS WILL FWD YOUR ISSUE AND REVERT IN 24 HOURS NO RESPONSE AFTER 240 HOURS ????
AFTER FEW DAYS I CANCELLED MY ONE TIKET AND AMT TRANSFERS TO WALLET IN THE SCHEME SINCE THE APP WAS WORKING IN DESK TOP IN MY ACCOUNT
BUT TODAY SURPRISE THE WALLET OPTION NOT COMING I BY FORCE NEED TO PURCHASE BY CARD
B COZ I WAS MEMEBER FOR THE MMT BALCK

FOR THE ISSUE I CONTACT CUSTOMER HELPLINE IN MYBUISNESS PORTAL THE ANSWER WAS YOU ARE NOT CORPORATE CUSTOMER
IF I M NOT AN CORPORATE CUSTOMER HOW CAN I LOG ABLE LO LOG AND VERY MUCH CUSTOMER CARE NO GIVEN ON THE TOP

I HAVE RECEIVED ATLEST 10 CALL FROM MMT WHAT EVER THEY ASK FOR SCREEN SHOT RESET PASSWORD PHONE FORMAT EVERYTHING I GIVEN STILL PROBLEM REMAIN SAME ??

EVERY TIME YOU CONNECT TELL ALL THE HISTORY REPEAT AND VERY FUNNY ANSWER WILL CONTACT YOU 24 HOURS

MOBILE APP MOBILE APP

miteshrathi

Sep 28, 2017

Pathetic Trip with MMT

This is regarding the horrible experience with Make My Trip I have faced and agony my family went through after paying premium.

I had booked a trip to Singapore & Malaysia for 7 nights 8 days trip after paying Rs. 213000 (wherein I had an offer from local agent for Rs. 185000 almost everything same however considering good brand name of MMT and commitment given by sales person Ms. Pooja Kabra I decided to go for MMT).
The pricing kept changing due to flight pricing change however the same time MMT website kept offering lower rates however Ms. Pooja Kabra kept insisting that I have received a great offer considering all activities are included (though the MMT website also shown the same package but I believed Ms. Kabra as she kept telling me that there are lots of hidden charges with MMT on online offers).
Considering all the things I decided to book my trip with MMT on 19th August 2017 and made first payment after which I suppose to get the details for requirements for VISA however after long follow ups MMT team contacted me for the documentation and they gave reason that they contacted me earlier but I did not speak to anyone of them, I still considered the request and sent the documents as per my knowledge as VISA person Ms. Rama was not accessible on phone. After sending documents I kept receiving reminders to send the documents for VISA.
I received my VISA and I was relaxed that my trip is finalized but in between I started realizing that once I have made the payments MMT team has stopped giving priority to me as money was in their pockets.
On 9th September 2017 I started following up with team to share me the details of my trip as travel dates were near however I received the documents (so called Vouchers) only by 19th September 2017 wherein I had raised the queries on additional luggage has not been added to my tickets wherein response came from Ms. Kabra that do not worry everything has been added and taken care (again I believed on MMT Team).
As the flight was at 1.20 AM it was a tough time as I was travelling with kid and wife so I thought we will get rest after reaching hotel and first day of trip was at our leisure but to our surprise at airport no one was there to receive us and after multiple attempts and searching we could able to connect some people on Airport from Luxury Tours and travels (vendor of MMT) they told us they will arrange for transfer to Hotel and they gave us one sheet of paper just mentioning time of reporting and location we are going to visit which we thought some issue. Taxi dropped us to hotel where we realized that check in time is only at 3 PM and we have to wait, we had no option but to sit at reception till 3 PM. We got a room and to our surprise the room was so small after paying huge sum for the hotel (IBIS Novena). Full day was wasted without any activity or any local guide calling us and informing about nearby places which we can cover rather than just sitting at room.
Next day again one bus comes and picks up for Universal Studios where some local lady talking about the rules and regulations of for the studios and pick up time (lady was not even able to talk), bus just drops us at Universal and goes off telling they will come and pick us up at 7 PM.
Third day was better off where one cab comes and picks us and drops us to MMT local office for half day city tour and Sentosa island in evening and local guide spoke few details of Singapore till the time they dropped to Sentosa Island for sight seeing on our own.
The most horrible thing started off from the 4th day where one cab picked us up from hotel to Singapore zoo and just dropped us in front of Zoo and told us that he does not know anything about pick up, then I had to call up MMT Tour Manager Rohan he told some other bus will come and pick us up in evening after night Safari. Local guide came with other group and told us as we were not part of earlier group we have to just follow him we accepted as we did not have any options. After night safari (8.45PM) local guide informs us that we have to wait till 10 PM as some members are having dinner wherein we told him we did not come with this group why do we wait as we had flight in morning at 9 AM and we need to start from hotel by 6.45 AM but he was so rude he told us that if you are in hurry please take your cab and go from here, even talking to MMT Tour Manager did not help.
We could only reach hotel by 11 PM and next day cab dropped us to Airport for flight to Kuala Lumpur where after reaching Scoot airlines desk we realized our luggage was not added and we need to pay 96 Singapore dollars after multiple calls to MMT Tour Manager and call center they asked to make the payments as there was some issue at their end.
Some or other way we reached Kuala Lumpur and realize that there no one to pick us up after calling all possible contacts given by MMT we realized that there is no pick up arranged for us again due to some confusions internally. We had to take cab (paid 135 ringgets) and reached hotel again we realize that hotel rooms will be available only after 3 PM and we had to wait at reception (no food, no place to freshen up).
Again no activities for the day, and next day driver comes and picks up and drop us to Sunway lagoon again the same dropping at the gate and leaving. No information that it’s a water park and we may need to carry extra clothing.
Next day driver comes and picks up for Genting Highland and Batu caves again same here dropping off to the places and informing only pick up time.
I had kept discussing the Genting Highland with Ms. Kabra if the same was worth visiting as someone told its under renovation however she insisted to go ahead and only after reaching to place we realised that there was nothing apart from mall which we could have seen anywhere in Bangalore also.
As per the details shared with us by Ms. Kabra Twin Towers were included in our trip but local vendor says it was not informed to them and hence the same was not covered.

Please tell me how much pain I have gone through after paying a premium for this trip, we thought it was mentally disturbing to keep arranging your own trip when you have paid to MMT to manage the same. We saw many travel agencies managing this at Singapore & Malaysia where one local person was available at all the times for all the support and guidance.
I would suggest all my friends and family not to try MMT anytime for their trips.
moushmi parmanik

Sep 9, 2017

NoN refund of Cancellation Fee (Air Pegasus)

I Had booked airpegasus flight in july 16 , but due to bankruptcy airline was shut down but still Make my trip had flight booking open in their site ; which mislead many customers & they booked flight ; afterwards make my trip cancelled all tickets & promised all customers to refund 100% cancellation money .

I have been chasing make my trip since July 2016 ; my booking was cancelled by airpegasus airlines in the month of july untill today i have no clue where my money is gone

Even after numerous mails n showing them government laws on refund make my trip have taken multiple pleas for last 15 months not to refund money

As per attached mail on July 2016 Make my trip was supposed to refund cancellation money in 3 days after Air pegasus abruptly cancelled all flights

Case ID - Reference ID:[############] E-Ticket & Invoice for your BLR-TRV,TRV-BLR trip starting 12 Aug for Booking ID NF7291376976954

Cancellation money

1.Booking ID -NF7291376976954 - Triv - Bangalore - 3504 /- cancelled =
calculation 3504 /- ; refund amount 3504 /--

2. Booking ID -NF7291376976954 - Bangalore - triv - 2766 / ; efund amount 2766 /--

So as per Rule 133A of the Aircraft Rules and Ministry of Civil Aviation Order No.
AV ############DT dated 12 May, 2008.

So below are few rules as per government

(a) In case of credit card payments, refund shall be made by the airlines
within seven days of the cancellation to the account of credit card
holder.

(c) In case of purchase of ticket through travel agents, the arrangement for
refund be left to the passenger and the travel agent.
(d) Airlines shall necessarily return the PSF collected by them from the
passengers on non-utilization/ cancellation of tickets.

I have also attached the section for reference

Please help me in getting my Refund , i am going thru mental harrasment by make my trip
moushmi parmanik

Sep 9, 2017

Non refund of Cancelled Flight by Airline

Subject:Re: Reference ID:[############] E-Ticket & Invoice for your BOM-VTZ,VTZ-HYD,HYD-BOM trip starting 13 Dec for Booking ID NF2203939399533

Below is my case

I belong to low income group ;its my hard earn money
I have been following up with make my trip since 13th Dec 2014 to return my money ; its has been more than a month , they are harassing me & not responding to any mails

Following are highlights of the case ;

1. It was medical emergency for which I was travelling ; spice jet was non considerate & did not let me fly or accommodate me in any other flight even after pleading them at the airport & it was harassing ; this is how they treat a passenger in need !!!

2. Spice jet had cancelled flight ## SG 401 Mumbai ( BOM ) to Vishakhapatnam ( VTZ ) on 13th Dec 2014 ; Neither spice jet nor Make my trip had not informed thru any msg or mail ; a night before when I had called up airport their official had confirmed flight was on time

2 .Post follow up I had mail from spice jet on processed full refund ... but Make my trip had sent me invoice copy where I was still charged cancellation fee of Rs 2566/- ??? If air line has refunded full amount to make my trip ......why is MAKE MY TRIP charging customer being a third party ... what role Make my trip plays in all this

3. My entire trip was cancelled due to spice jet's non operation flight issue .... then why shall i pay return trip cancellation fee of Rs 2566 /- ; the same was confirmed with your supervisor

4. For This when i called up Make my trip Customer care person Mr . Sushant , he disconnected the call without proper understanding of issue ; Is this how you treat your customer's ; I have been following with you guys with numerous mail for the refund for last 35 days !!!!

5. I Have written 40 mails since 13th Dec 2014 , there has been no response

Please help me!!! This case is unresolved since 13th Dec 2014 i.e.2.9 years
mayuhari

Aug 26, 2017

Delay in Refund

I had registered an complaint in MAKE MY TRIP with Reference number ############on 12.08.2017. But I am not able to get any sort of justice.
On July 15 I had booked 5 tickets from Bangalore to Pune (One stop Hyderabad) with e-ticket # NF22995106702810.
Later on 28 of july I have done partial cancellation of only 2 tickets.I got an acknowledgement mail of ticket confirmation for the rest of the 3 passengers on the same day.
On july 29 I recieved a mail for Refund amount for the cancellation of only 2 tickets.
But at the time of boarding(Aug12) I was shocked when reached help desk at the airport. The Indigo flight people told me that all of my 5 tickets as been cancelled and the mail confirmation of rest 3 passengers from MMT is not valid. At the same moment I called up MMT helpline number and I narrated the incidents.He agreed to the mistake from MMT and he suggested me to buy tickets to travel and he assured me that the amount I pay for the ticket will be reversed back once I give him my new Invoice and boarding pass details.
I request the MMT to reverse back my money paid to purchase tickets(It is purely your system failure)
Abhinav Antony

Cancellation Refund tickets Death Claim

Hello team ,

This is the nth attempt at claiming our refund on our following booking ids. Thanks to MMT i have been mailing the documents to all generic mailbox with no one reverting back to us. We have also been on long calls to have no resolution.

Booking ID NN2302618614604
Booking ID NN2302618614720
booking no. : XKHDYW & OJQ8XW

Due to an unfortunate event, my father passed away & cause of which we couldn't take on our journey. I have submitted documents w.ref to Case No: CAS-18548527-PZQ0G1

Kindly update me on the status of our ticket refunds please. please.

Abhinav
ag30@outlook.com
kamleshPandita

Cancellation of Del-Blr ticket

Need your help in cancelling ticket with Booking ID "NF72697101342409" and PNR WKXK4T

This ticket was on the 15th August 2017 and while book I have chosen option Free cancellation option by pay 499/passenger fee.

when i am going to cancel this ticket, total refund is showing only Rs. 404. Total amount during booking was Rs. 8600.00

Please help me in cancelling ticket with Booking ID NF72697101342409.

Flight Details

Date of Journey : 25/09/2017

Flight From : Delhi Flight to : Bangalore

Airlines: Vistara UK/815

PNR: WKXK4T

E-ticket No.: 228-5663588853

I am trying to reach MMT customer care on below number but options are not allowing me to speak with customer care representive

MAKEMYTRIP customer care numbers : 1-800-102-8747 (Tollfree) | +91-124-4628747 & (0124) 289 8747 (Fixed Line)

Cancellation of Del-Blr ticket Cancellation of Del-Blr ticket

kamleshPandita

Cancellation of Del-Blr ticket

Need your help in cancelling ticket with Booking ID "NF72697101342409".

All details are given in two attachment files

Please help me in cancelling ticket with Booking ID NF72697101342409.

Flight Details

Date of Journey : 25/09/2017

Flight From : Delhi Flight to : Bangalore

Airlines: Vistara UK/815

PNR: WKXK4T

E-ticket No.: 228-5663588853

Please call me on below number in case you need more details

Name: Kamlesh Pandita
Mobile: 8105141516
Nitin Kishore

Jun 20, 2017

Cancellation of My ticket

I have booked my return ticket as a guest option from Delhi to Amritsar and Amritsar to Delhi on 24-06-2017 & 25-06-2017, but I have recieved a message on my keypad mobile phone registered number with make my trip that my tickets are canclled i have just calling to customer care and ask Ms Meetali she checked and reconfirm my ticket but within 1/2 an hr i have recieved again a message for cancellation of ticket, I just call to customer care and submit a written commplaint, but every executive is taking 24 hrs 72 hrs.

Therefore, I am calling to customer from 7th June and say to every executive that I have not any ID of Make my trip for cancellation or booking.

therefore, you are requested to refund my first booking amount to credit card which is used for booking.

I am talking about the same Many peoples on customer care.

Please note that it was my first travel by air.
Nilav Noxan

Jun 20, 2017

No one responding to initiate refund

I have booked a ticket for 16th june 2017 from bangalore to tirupati on 10th june from make my trip webaite, i received message from the manish travels on 14th june that the bus is cancelled and i will receive a full refund from make my trip, but even after countless calling and sending emails no one responds properly. Evryone disconnects syaing refund will be initiated soon, its been 7days now without any respons from the team, please look into the issue.
Booking Id : NU26041990366349

Amount : 878

Ticket number : 725XYHDS(Operator PNR: TS############MHPY/870180/BNG TO TPT AC SLEEPER.

Worst service provided by mkae my trip, i am very disappointed please help me get the refund.

Nilav
Shivajee8

Jun 5, 2017

Haven't receive refund amount

I booked a flight from Bangalore to Ranchi on 02/06/2017 with booking Id NF72914102742782 Due to sudden change in plan I cancelled ticket on 1/06/2017. They said I will get money by 3 days but I all ready 4 days and when I asked them, they r saying that they already processed. I don't know what's the problem is, please refund amount of 7926. And I have attached a screen shot of cancel ticket.

Haven't receive refund amount

chhagan singh

May 11, 2017

make my trip

i booked 3 ticket from muscat to sharjah and sharjah to jaipur

then i cancelled them and they dont refunding
first says that we will refund it soon then they said that it is non refundable

i want my money back
it is a ammount of 30,000
smiraldesai

May 4, 2017

Refund amount

NN7302518381048 is my booking id. I had cancelled my air tickets from bombay to new york and was given commitment that i will get my full refund as the airline changed the schedule. But i didnt get my full amount. Not even the one third amount. Either makemytrip customer care support is inefficient to understand and solve my issue or they are doing this willfully and have some wrong intentions.
I am aagain requesting here to return my money or have to seek a legal support.

Mar 8, 2017

Greeting from MakeMyTrip!!

We are sorry to read about the issue, In reference to your complaint regarding the inconvenience caused to you.
Please note that the concern person is already in touch with you and he will update you with the correct resolution.

Kindly do let us know for any further assistance required for booking.

Assuring Best Services!!

Team-MakeMyTripCare.

Mar 6, 2017

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!!

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care

Mar 6, 2017

Greetings from MakeMyTrip!!
We were looking into your concern but have found that a few important details are missing.

Please provide us with the following details:

- Booking ID or
- Email address used at the time of booking

We await your response to get the matter checked at our end.
Assuring you best of our services.

Team-MakeMyTrip Care
Nitin Bansal

Mar 4, 2017

Harassment during International Holiday

I booked Orchid hotel Dubai (NH2P############) , for one week via Make My trip (Jan222017 to Jan292017) . I landed hotel on Jan222017 in the evening, they said they don't entertain Make my trip booking and don't have any relationship with them As I was with my Kids and Parents I had to pay hefty amount INR 19336 and 3800 for taxi to book hotel at last moment. I asked MMT sales executive several times for confirmation before I left country and they assured me I will get hotel. I seek refund of hefty hotel and travel prices along with compensation.

Nitin Bansal
aroraa

Jan 10, 2017

Overcharging the credit card

Make My Trip; is a fraud, its a complete fraud company cheating the gullible public with their offers & discounts in which they hike the tariff & say they are offering discounts.I had booked a Hotel in Bangalore on 6.01.17 the website said Offer coupon applied pay Rs.2218 when I charge my credit card I was shocked to my dismay they debited my card for Rs.3518 on complaining they said sorry the discount coupon was not valid and when asked to cancel & refund I was informed that it cannot be done either,the worst shocker came when I check in the Hotels their published Tariff itself is Rs.2600 & since we dint visit the hotel before bookings online they are artificially hiking the prices enormously & in the barge of giving offers the are actually charging more than the usual rates and showing 2218 are actually getting you in their cheating net by charging 3518 Please be aware & verify with the hotels before booking with them & also place strict limits on your cards so that you are not overcharged like I was
sacchaur

Dec 29, 2016

Delay in refund - Poor service

Hello BookMyShow,

I have booked a ticket and that got canceled due to some problem in bus and informed 1 day before.
But the refund of the same is not yet generated.
Regarding the refund I called you twice but still not getting the satisfactory solution.
Please send the refund as soon as possible.
Here are the required details of bus and journey.

Email ID: chaurasia3011@gmail.com

Alapati968

Dec 25, 2016

Refund

Hello Make my trip ,

Booking ID #   NF7292687885570    booked from Guwahati  to Bangalore . Since past 3 weeks I am struggling to get refund through probably one of the worst customer care on this planet. I have used make my trip since past 6 months but never had to cancel a ticket. Ticket cost was approximately 4991 Rs/-  but getting this money back also has become such a painful process. I spoke to 2 to 4 executives ( Sonali , etc..) through customer service and non of them were able to help me and finally spoke to floor supervisor  and was not able to help me !

No one nobody proper  response  on my case .  may i know the reason for delay ??? Still how many days required for the same ??? ..

please let me know if you have any questions or any need additional information on the same  .

I look forward to your reply
kumargaurav2011

Dec 18, 2016

Cashback not received even after 2 months

HI,
I am raising this complaint with regard to Booking ID NF7292583957398. I have applied the code properly but did not receive the cashback of INR 800 in my account. The date of booking was 30th Sep,2016. I have also written to the mmt customer care but did not receive any response as yet.The name of traveller is Sweta Kumari.
Kumar Gaurav
anujakar

Nov 24, 2016

Cashback not credited

I booked 2 tickets in September month under "TrippyTuesday" Offer. I am supposed to be getting the cashback within 60 days.
but it is still not credited.
NAME : ANUJA KARANDIKAR
booking date : 20th sep
booking id : NF7263175403725

booking date : 27th sep
booking id : NF7293383671270

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS.

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...