man cell delhi - 9873540498 (V.GOOD)

Consumer complaints and reviews about man cell delhi - 9873540498 (V.GOOD)

Maqul Gupta

Aug 22, 2021

Harrassment by female partner

Hello my name is Dr Maqul Gupta. I am doctor in a town of Punjab , guruharsahai near Ferozepur.
My contact details is 9023533054. From last three years a lady of our town is harrasing me in her best possible way. She used to visit me as patient. Her name is Miss shraddha Gupta. She is married in guruharsahai. Belong from Delhi. From 2018 to 2020 she was associated with me in the joint venture of smartschool education. When I find her intentions are not pure for me, I dropped my working. And handed over her franchise.
After that she started coming very frequently to me in my clinic as patient. I am happily married and have a son. More of she started sending me neuds of her to me on whatsapp. She started creating problem in my family. When I blocked her on whatsapp she started sending mails.
I gave her warning many times..
Last Friday she called me and said that I have kidnapped her child. She started putting false alligations. She too demands 75000 rupees to me. Many times before also she demanded money from me. I never ever reverted her in any way. Either Facebook or what's app or mails. She uses different numbers in calling also.
She attempted hacking my laptop and phone.
Agar phone nhi uthata to she says either talk to me or I am coming to your clinic. We will do romance over there.
She is mentally sick. She always threaten me that she will kill my Child if I will not intimate with her. She threaten to harm my brother who is in ambala and my aged father.
I don't know what to do. I filed complaint in control room against her. But nothing happened. I too file local FIR. But no one listens.
I am really scared for myself and my family. She is a big fraud and criminal lady. She is already entangle in many court cases.
I have just started my medical practice.
Sometimes I feel to kill myself to get rid of her. Pls help me.
Her number is 9592248200
Her name is shradha gupta
I look forward for justice and support.
I am writing this mail with full hope.

Jan 18, 2021

Man Cell Delhi address in North Delhi

Address of Men Cell in Delhi is [email protected]
and I found this address of delhi men cell helpful in closing false cases on my brother's family.
I thank http://mencelldelhi.mencell.org/
because this Delhi Unit of Men Cell is an answer to Women CELL in Delhi which is being used by delhi girls to harass husbands
I wish all the best to the TEAM MEN CELL at
and also to the guys at Man's Cell Team in Delhi.

Jan 18, 2021

delhi men cell address

while searching delhi men cell i came across http://mencelldelhi.mencell.org/ and I contacted these guys at their email id [email protected]

my brother' wife had filed false caw cell complaint after running away with child and the LTR that we got prepared was strong enough to pressurize the police to in-turn pressurize my brother's wife in taking back false complaint

men cell delhi helped me and my brother's family get justice with a simple LTR and Enforceability of this LTR on man cell's gudance was enough and it really worked

my online date from hyderabad's ex was harassing him and i also guided him about man cell in delhi but since he was in hyderabad therefore delhi man cell or man cell in delhi were distant dreams for him

he researched too and found mencell.org's online branch in hyderabad at mencellhyderabad.mencell.org and hopefully he too will get justice from same organisation which helped me and my brother's family. this is best man cell delhi's address in rohini delhi which I have seen working for men in delhi and punjab, bangalore, uttar pradesh, haryana, himachal pradesh etc. all the best for this delhi's men helpline sir

Moti Bagh, Delhi
Dipeshbansal

Jan 13, 2019

False complaint by wife

Dear sir/madam,

My wife is regularly threatening me and my family to go to CAW cell if we don't give money to her.
We are not financially so strong to give her money all the time.
Her family also came to our home and beats my family when we denied to give money to her.
She alleged false to police that my family beats her.
Kindly help me and my family from this.

Thank you in anticipation.

Dipesh
#9654515871
RAJUBALODI

May 3, 2018

FALSE CHARGE OF 498A AND OTHER LAWS

DEAR SIR,

FALSE CASE HAS BEEN IMPOSED BY MY WIFE. SHE STARTED THREATENING US AFTER ONE MONTH OF MARRIAGE. HER RELATIVES BEATEN ME ON LATE NIGHT AT MY HOME. SHE FILED CASE AGAINST ME MY FATHER MY HANDICAPPED BROTHER AND MY SISTER WHOSE PSYCHIATRY TREATMENT IS CONTINUOUSLY GOING ON AT GOVT. HOSPITAL. MY WIFE'S RELATIVES HARASSED MY SISTER AND DUE TO WHICH SHE IS IN WORSE CONDITION. MY FATHER EXPIRED ON 4 MARCH 2018 DUE TO BRAIN HEMORRHAGE. JUST BECAUSE OF MY WIFE I LOST MY JOB SEVERAL TIMES. SHE DESTROYED OUR LIVES.

WE DO NOT HOPE FROM THE LAW GOVT. JUDICIARY AND CONSTITUTION OF THIS COUNTRY. THIS COUNTRY'S LAWS ARE DISCRIMINATING.

SHE NEITHER PROVES THE FALSE CHARGES IMPOSED ON US NOR SHE TOOK HER CASE BACK. THIS IS JUST A WAY TO EARN MONEY FROM US AND SHE IS DOING ALL THIS AS SHE KNOWS IT IS DIFFICULT FOR US TO GO FOR CASE IN HALDWANI COURT FROM DELHI.

OUR HEALTH CONDITION DOES NOT ALLOW PAINFUL JOURNEY BUT WE ARE CONTINUOUSLY HARNESSED BY HER AND JUDICIARY AND LAW.

AFTER MY FATHER'S DEATH, WE ARE ONLY THREE MEMBERS. WE DECIDED TO FIGHT AGAINST HER AND IF THERE WOULD BE NO HOPE, WE ALL THREE WOULD GIVE UP BY ENDING OUR LIVES.

LAW DOESN'T CONSIDER THE RIGHTS OF HUSBAND’S INNOCENT SISTER.

WOMEN EMPOWERMENT DOESN'T MEAN TO EMPOWER A CRUEL WIFE WHO DESTROYED LIFE OF AN INNOCENT GIRL WHO IS SISTER OF HUSBAND FALSLY ACCUSED IN 498A AND OTHER WOMEN RELATED CASES.

RAJU BALODI

498A VICTIM

MOB NO. +91-9871552114 / 9560852785

EMAIL: [email protected]
RAJUBALODI

May 3, 2018

498A FALSE CASE

DEAR SIR,

LAW DOESN'T CONSIDER THE RIGHTS OF HUSBAND’S INNOCENT SISTER.

RAJU BALODI
498A VICTIM
MOB NO. +91-9871552114 / 9560852785
EMAIL: [email protected]
Gaganc

Feb 19, 2018

Tortured by my wife

Am Gagan Chadha from Delhi. My age is 38years am separated from my wife from 2years. My flat is in Faridabad. In my Mother name my name and my wife name. Am living in a pg in Gurgaon I don't have any job. My wife is not allowing me to enter in my house in faridabad. My father died 2years. Ago. My wife saying come by court. I don't have any money. Am so mentally tortured by my wife she not gives me divorce. Also. Am into too much depression. My life is totally ruined by my wife. I need help so I can go back to my house. I have done an fir also against my wife but police is not helping me. My no is. 9990036531
gyanchand

Feb 1, 2018

wife in mauke

sir meri wife roz dhamki deti hai mujhe ki main tumhain talak dedungi or apne bachhon ko tumse leke ke apni maa ke sath rahungi
or roz isi baat ke liye dadayi hoti hai or humesha mujhpe shak karti har dalki ke sath mera relaton jod deti hain mere gharwalo ko bhi pareshan karti hai hain mere mummy papa or behno ko ghar pe aane se bhi mana kar diya hai unke sath ladti hai sir pls btayen mujhe i kya karoon mujhe mere bachhe mere sath humesha ke liye chahiyen main bachon ko nahi de sakta kisi bhi keemat par meri beti 8 saal ki hai or beta 3.5 saal ka hai my number is 9811942025
akgodara

Dec 1, 2017

My Wife Threatens for Divorce

I am writing to get help on my family disputes with my wife and in-laws.

(1) Since marriage, my In-Law's plan was to keep my wife with them
(2) My wife agrees every time with her mother in taking all decisions in her life, my life or my family decisions as well.
(3) My mother-in-law takes control completely on her and even doesn't ask me about anything
(4) Earliest, my mother-in-law used to talk to me on behalf of my wife but gradually my wife started speaking in front of me direct.
(5) My mother-in-law used to give words to my wife for speaking and now my wife is perfect to overcome on me completely whether it is right or wrong.
(6) My in-laws never let us bonded with each other. They kept figuring out some points which could create distances between us.
(7) She was never like my wife. We don't have anything like husband and wife between us. We don't have personal life. We don't have bonding between each other.
(8) I loaded stress only on my mind since marriage.
(9) Tears keep spreading from my eyes and I keep working in office.
(10) I yearn badly to even see my children for around 6 months when my wife stays at her home.
(11) They interfere in every small and big decisions in my personal and family life which hurts me a lot and because of this my mind is not set with calm. I have lost my personal life completely.
(12) My wife and mother-in-law talks to me when they needed some work from me and they kick once their task get complete.
(13) She asks me for divorce and says take your children from here.
(14) My wife is currently staying at her home.

I request you to please help me in this regard. What is better for me to do. What action do I need to take. Who can help me.
Lakshay kumar bhatia

Nov 19, 2017

My wife beat my 4 yr old son

My.wife loose her control and she is short temper, she hits my son yesterday and his nose started bleeding. i called 100 but they suggested to contact local police station, i couldn't go because its far and my wife tool my son amd tortured him in room and locked herself inside..
This happened in afternoon and she opened door in night...and starts fighting with me....and started threating me that i will call police and i will suicide....please help me.....
Neeshu Gaur

Oct 10, 2017

Tortured by wife

my neme is Neeshu gaur i m from Aligarh , me yha gurugam me ak piravet company me kam krta hu meri shadi 27/02/2017 ko pirem vibah ghar balo ki shmati se bina kisi lenden ke hua shadi ke kuch time bad meri wife ne mujhpr dabab dalkr apne bhai ke liye ak bike dilayi bajaj discover jski 3-4 kiste bhi mene di lekin mene dekha ki uska bhi shumit sharma jo nasha krta he bo koi kam nhi krta to mene kiste dena band kr diya jiske bad meri bh bike bajaj balo ne bapas leli or kha kistey puri kro to denge mene bhoi to meri wife ne mujhe dabab dala ki me kistey bharu lekin mene nhi bhri or es bat pr bo mujhe jhagadne lagi 13 august 2017 ko fir mene smjhaya ki meri maa budi he mera bhai biklang he or mujhpr ghar ki bhi jimmedari he to bo nhi mani or 15 august ko uski maa or uska bhi mere gurugam bale kiraye ke mkan ake mujhse ladne lge or mera sara saman le geye kuch pese bhi mene age ki life ke liye jma kiye the bh bhi le gaye or ulta dahej ka mukadma bhi krdiya jisme meri maa bhai behan or mere jijaji ka name likha diya jabki hum gurugram me rhte he baki paribar gao me me sadar thne bhi gya bha bhi meri koi sunbai nhi hui please meri koi help kre

Neeshu gaur
AMJ1

Sep 7, 2017

Salah

Sir/madam,

Mere sale sahab ki sadi 2014 me gaziabad-UP me hui thi. Mere sale ki patni sara paisa or ghar ka len-den apne hath main chahti hai or roz roz ladti hai or Sale ke Maa or Pita Ji ko bhi bura bhala kehti hai. Abhi 1 week pehle uske Pita G, Maa, Bhai or Mama Ji usko apne ghar le gaye hain. Ab na hi woh vapis aana chahti hai or kuch bolti hai.

Jate waqt bol ke gayi ki ghutno ke bal let ke mafi na mangai to baat karna. Samjhane par bhi kuch maan nahin rahi hai or divorce ki baat karti hai.

Mere saley sahib tension main ghute ja rahein hai or manane main lagey huey hai or kehte hain ki main mar jayunga. Saley sahib ke Mata and Pita ji bhi paresan hain kuch samagh nahin aa raha hai.

Dusri taraf kuch pata bhi nahin lag raha ki agey kya hoga. Kahin galat shalat complained na likha de. Talaq degi ya nahin - wapis aayegi ya nahin - kya kareain.

Hum kya kar shakte hain salah de.
Aman Kaushik

Sep 1, 2017

Against my wife.

Sir I m Aman Kaushik lived in Delhi, paschim vihar.sir meri shadi 1st Dec 2016 Ko Delhi me Hui thi aur ye meri 2nd marriage h. Ladki wali ne Hume bataya ki ladki ki bhi ye desari shadi h. Per shadi ke Baad ladki Hume blackmail kerne lagi ki mujhe 27 lakh RS dedo aur mein aake sath nahi Rehna chahti. Humne uski pehle jaha shadi Hui thi waha enquiry ki to pata chala ki waha se bhi ye ladki 30 lakh ki demand kerti thi. Aur enquiry se ye pata chala ki ye ladki ka aur uski mummy ka business tha.us ladki ne 6-8 shadi ker Rakhi h aur sabko aise hi chuna Laga diya h. Kahins se divorce liye Bina hi shadi ker leti h. Uski family ne bahut se fraud ker rakhe h. Ladki ke 3 brothers h wo apna export ka business bataye h but unhone badi companies khol ker usme fraud kiye h Jaise Snapdeal and century cabs and textile Jaisi company. Ye SAB wanted h aur kai police station me inki reports file h. Mere pas inke profe h. But mujhe dhamki mil Rahi h ladki ki family wali se. Ladki ki mother ki bhi 3-4 shadi Hui h and brother ki 2 wo bhi Bina divorce diye. Sir plz contact me and help me. My no is 8510941566.
raisigh

Jun 17, 2017

compel to sucide

R/Sir,

I am Rai Singh Yadav Residence of village-Chandpura,Teh-Ateli, District-Mahendergarh-Haryana want to inform you that I married dated on 08 June 1987 with Mrs.Sushila of vill:-Koriawas, Teh- Narnaul, District-Mahendergarh-Haryana, from Initial days my wife is jealous type with me and she harassment to me by from lovely days.She started to quarreling with me in minor points and disturb my whole family with my married sisters, No any points like dowry,hooting etc, but she is very rood type lady,she is not a socialism lady. My village peoples feels that they can not saw like this lady in their life.She empired to my father also and Iam in doubt that her hand is also involves in my mother death because in her statement, she told me in disturb life that now you can ready to die by me after my mother.
I complaint to our village Serpanch or panchayat for the last 15 years, but village Serpanch adviced me that this is your domestic matter we can not do nothing and she is upgraded by their statementsand she challenged me that we have some power in the Law, you can not do any thing with us and we can pressions to a men on any false blame due to Govt: added to a lady.
I am working in a private sector and Iam away from my home for 14 hours in 24 hours but she do not want to give me Breakfast, Lunch and dinner for the last 20 years in my Job period. I leaved my home and start to live on rent in my village also but she do not shy in any way, I am preparing my food self also for many years. She told to others that if he will give me Rs.10,000 thousand then she will give me meal but my salary is Rs.8000/-thousand per month so, why I can pay him said amount although Iam living on my self expenses like meal, bus fare and bearing the social expenses and she is not depends on me because my Father is a EX-Man and he is getting Rs.30,000/- per month as a pensioner and he is giving to her complete pension.So why she required money by me.
So, Please help me on this matter, We have not dare to go in Police Station because every person suggest to a man that she is a lady and court or administrator will listen to lady, so why you want to take more botheration and they request me ,please live it on behalf of God.So, please suggest me what I can do now.
Anuj Kumar.saini

Apr 2, 2017

Torture by wife and her family

I got married in Feb 2015 with my so called wife. After few months she started harasing me an my parents and her family member threaten my father to leave her with me alone. That's why I shifted with her saperated from my family. After that she started torturing me verbally and physically. And threatened me to give divorce and send me behind the bars. As I did a arrange marriage I was expecting some respecting or care for me and my family but as such nothing happened and her family members interfair in our married life so much.
After 4 of marriage she got pregnant but I never seen any kind of charm to be mother and she aboard pregnancy without my concern at her parent's house.
After six of marriage she went to her parent's house and called me to get separated. When me and my family members went to her home to talk about they were asking of huge amount of money and threatened us to file court case and tried to influenced us by a politician of her family.
Due to all this I had to leave my job and now due to this mental torture I am not able to restart my carrier.
She field a case for mentinance asking for money in her home Towne. she influenced that court judge too by her political contacts. Inspite of giving all documents and proof of my unemployment. That judge decide for mentinance charges.
Sir please help me to get out of this mess. I realy did a mistake by get married. In today's scenario marriage is a crime court judge always stairs like I am a criminal. He never ask me to what you want. He just convey her message that she want divorce and asking for money.
manmohan.khati

Mar 29, 2017

false dv and dowry case filed by my wife, in dCP office

this is manmohan khati, R/O, F 32, st. no1. east vinod nagar, delhi 91, married on 22/11/2013 wih karuna, R/o B 26, DTL colony, maharani bagh, kilokari, delhi, wife tortured her in laws since married, 3 times tried to kill her in law, used slangs, doesnt allow her sister in laws in the house, though the house earned by her fther in laws, our son born on 7/12/2014, since then she is aksing for her share in property, EARLIER she filed case in DCP office, but withdraw, now she again filed case against all of us, and threatening that u all will go in jail, this house belongs to me only, transfer the property in my son name, i have given you WARIS.. due to all this querrels i shifted on rent. she is not coming with me, doesnt leaving the house, asking for expense, etc.i asked for the complaint copy in DCP office, but i didnt get it till now, on 27, march i filed rTI for the same.she mentally harass her in laws, keep saying all the time that i will frame you all in false cases so that you will spend your rest of life in jail. and i will live in this whole house.. her father who was employee of DESU, ran away from home, while having 5 kids (2 daughters, 3 sons), her mother used to collect the money of salary from his office, and when her father couldnt survive the conditions created by all his family members then he ran away from home in 1997, since then he didnt came back.. instead of her father his elder brother Bhupal got job in DTL, etc. once the 4 brothers (1 cousin, 3 real (bhupal, DTL employee, narender, uttam, Mohan (Ministry of home affairs employee))) came to our house and try to kill me by strangling my throat and threaten me to kill me in pieces. i complaint against them in our local police station.
Love marriage

Feb 22, 2017

Tortured by wife

I m a victim of love marriage.and unfortunately i married to a girl who is 5 years elder than me.and i am living with her from last years and the time which i lived with her is very sad because she doesn't respect me or even threaten me always to fill a complaint against me.even she called to police many times by using their shit law of Voilence & i never touch her in a way of hurting her but she does many times with me or even use the abusive language for me and my parents also .she called my mom "A prostitute" in front of me .but the police man never heard my words when she complaint for me and she also threaten me to beaten me by their brothers or family member. I left my family ,my home ,my friends everything for her.but she doesn't stop from torturing me because of her possesiveness and uncontrolable anger.she raise their hand on me because of their support & law that whatever she said to the police or in court is right whether it is a lie .but i never done this because i don't have anyone behind me .i stucked very bad in this so called relation .and now i want some suggestion how to handle or escape from it.

Aug 3, 2016

RTI on False MLC (Medico Legal Certificate) by Wife

MAN HELP DELHI (09873540498) SUGGESTS FOLLOWING RTI TO EXPOSE FALSE MLC SUBMITTED BY THE WIFE
ATUR CHATUR FROM MAN HELP DELHI (09873540498) CAN BE REACHED AT:- [email protected]
WEBSITE:- HTTP://MANHELPDELHI.BLOGSPOT.COM

To Dated 08/08/2016
Public Information Officer
Northern Railway Central Hospital,
Near Connaught Place,
New Delhi-110001
Sub:- Request for information u/s 6 & 7 of RTI Act 2005.
Annexed is the medical document for your kind perusal. I request the following information under Right to Information ACT’2005 viz.,
1. Kindly supply me the certified photocopy of the diary entry associated with this medical document.
2. Kindly supply me the date & diary number associated with this medical document.
3. Kindly supply me the name of the doctor who attended the patient associated with this medical document.
4. Kindly supply me the name & address of the hospital associated with this medical document.
5. Kindly supply me the information whether the annexed medical document is known as a medical legal certificate.
6. Kindly supply me the information whether this medical document relates to any attempt to murder or attempt to suicide or any other crime under IPC.
7. Kindly supply me the crime under IPC to which this medical document relates to.
8. Kindly supply me the name, rank, belt number of the police officer who signed on papers related to this medical document.
9. Kindly supply me the FIR Number or NCR Number & PS associated with this medical document.
10. Kindly supply me the name of the medicines administered to the patient associated with this medical document.
11. Kindly supply me the certified copy of all the documents associated with this medical document in your records.

I am sending two Blank Postal Orders no. 38F 128861 of Rs. 10 dated 08/08/2016 are attached herewith. Kindly fill the PIO details as it is the duty of PIO to provide reasonable assistance u/s 5 (3) of the RTI act to applicant. The requested information shall be supplied free of charge in case the same could not be supplied within 30 days u/s 7(6) of RTI Act 2005. Kindly provide the information to each point separately. Please do not club the information to the points even if the information is repeated.
LIFE & LIBERTY CLAUSE :- The requisite information shall be furnished within 48 hrs as per section 7(1) of RTI Act 2005 as the information also concerns life and liberty as applicable vide Article 21 of Constitution of India r/w judgment in case of Sheela Barse V. State of Maharashtra AIR 1983 SC 378

(ATUR CHATUR)
C/o Q-7/77, GF, Sector-30, Rohini, Delhi-110085
Phone: 09873540498
Email: [email protected]

Jul 16, 2016

HOW TO FIGHT FALSE 498A BY RTI

RTI is an effective tool to help fight false cases.
307 IPC is very common these days.
This can be broken down by simple RTI's directed towards the Medical Council & Police authorities.

Contact MAN CELL
Visit:- http://manhelpdelhi/blogspot.com
Email:- [email protected]
Mobile:- 9873540498
Sandeep Saha 36

Jul 15, 2016

Harrashment by wife Mrs Bhawani Saha

I am Sandeep Saha R/z of shyam vihar najafgarh, complainant Sandeep, my wife registered us wrong charges of dowry, domestic violence, harrashment against me and my mom. I am living wid my mom and Jan 2015 got married, after few months of marriage my wife harrasing, tortured and molested my old mother age 66. When I try to get resolved this, then she threatened me about CAW CELL and on May 2016 she put complaint against me and mom. My wife and her family members want I will leave my old mom and now in dwarka CAW CELL she demanding the jewellery, which she already took wid her and rest streedhan she asking which is not given by her.

My wife her mother is a property dealer in najafgarh and she threatened us about her big influences, my wife father is no more but in her home one person called "balaji" lives with her mom in relation and my wife younger sister Nupur Dads she already ran from her home with other person and after six months again came back to her home and in my wife family tradition is once marriage done with there daughter then boy need to left his parents, which is not acceptable for me. I would like to request you to help me out.

My wife address is A 131, virender market, najafgarh, new Delhi - 43.

Sandeep Saha
9873927932.

Jul 13, 2016

RTI FOR NRI (9873540498) MEN CELL DELHI

Dear Victim of False 498a,

You can visit the ROHINI OFFICE OF MEN CELL DELHI

We at MAN CELL DELHI help the victims of false 498a & false dowry harassment complaints help you with the strategies to overcome false complaints by women

Please contact men cell at 9873540498
or Visit:- http://manhelpdelhi.blogspot.com
or leave an email:- [email protected]
manojgupta1984

Jul 13, 2016

Dauri

Hello sir,
I am manoj gupta and we have suffer with some one who make a fir for dauri against me and my family before doing married.

Actually from October 2015 he came through my brother in law paternal uncle. But we are not interested in this rishta but sunil brother of rupali called me so many times for this praposal at last we agree to go to his house akshardham but after forcing lot we agree for doing ring cerimoney.

But after a day when we called to our relative in hathras and other location they told us about sunil and his family. They told about his sister is character less and his father is also missing since last 4 year with some one else.
After listening these thing we are cancel the Rishta but they make a complain against me and give me warning for cidneping me and for my father.

They complain me in mundawali thana for dauri and for this we was going there but the complain party are not there and after waiting a 2 more hour we leave from thana. And the cops told us now we are not involving this so you can solve by your self.

Then after we are not.picking any phone call of cops and other but after 15 days they register a fir against me and my family for dauri because rupali brother and her brother in law also make a complain in women cell.
Due to that we have suffer more and in dauri fir the mediator is my brother in law paternal uncle.

And in dauri rupali brother and her brother in law told they give us 11 lacks in cash and say we are demanding for 60 lacks and this is not true because we are not taking any amount from him and not make any request for further and for agreement my father also give him money of 3.7 lacks but after taking that money they are doing fraud against my family and me.

So please suggest me what I do.

Jun 27, 2015

man cell delhi - 9873540498

delhi man help for crime against woman cell delhi Find man cell delhi men cell delhi man help for crime against men cell in delhi men in distress cctv audio video recording recording of police in caw cell forced signatures taken by police case file missing from court records man cell delhi men cell delhi man help Summer Package lawyer consultant expert drafting in Rohini Haryana man cell delhi men cell delhi man help for how to fight false court case how to write written statement order vii rule 11 section 89 CPC memo for mediation Find man cell delhi men cell delhi man helps Want man cell delhi men cell delhi man help in Rohini Search man cell delhi men cell delhi man help Search man cell delhi men cell delhi man helps tep eviction notice lawyer notice legal notice restitution of conjugal rights effective lawyer in family disputes legal cell legal analysis of matrimonial laws in india a case analysis how to get certified documents from court gtalk chat history fetching forensic analysis hw to get certified documents from court self applying time barred credit card dues withdraw my new open account limitation act law of limitations wrt condonation of delay condonation of perjury socio economic offenses in metropolitans false marriage sham marriage vexatious complaint concocted story Will there be any obstacles in my selection due t physical handicap selection criteria for 498a wife shaadi com jeevansathi sites bharat matrimony & other matrimony sites filled with floods of 498a women how to marry a decent family without 498a background advise needed no action by police after register of fir action taken report atr plz help urgently vis-a-vis motor vehicles act filed by husband as a counter attack to 498a fir by wife car accident case misuse of cheque by bouncing it self against the law & also an abuse of law technical error legal technical reasons fraud by a ugc university in admissions & employee selection recruitment police verification for central govt job mandatory i want 1st year law books online where to apply land encroachment legal help required trespas criminal trespass bouncers goons local gunmen trespassing by wife in husband's parents property how to call the all witness of the FIR case consensual sex does not amount to rape can i use rti to get a complete compliant copy from gurgaon police authorities chances to quash dv proceeding under 482 crpc and success rate of quash in delhi high court rooster dependency query on cheque issued by third party consensual sex not rape delhi high court contradictory versions proof and thereby matter not even triable due to the contradictory versions of prosecution rape survivor's testimony not sufficient to prosecute high court writ - 307 ipc advise on ipc 313 (forceful abortion) without wife consent abortion without husband's consent aborted foetus foetus without informing husband domestic violience protection officer When magistrate decides ingredients of any section of ipc immunity to judges & lawyers of supreme court immunity provided to protection officers criminal case against unitech criminal case against wife sanctity of woman filing domestic violence cases on multiple husbands private complaint u/s 420,406,506,r/s34 non recording 161 of police witness what to do sessions revision appeal regarding next steps - false allegation 498a, 323, 406 498a case withdraw dividend warrants quash for dv by husband alone What to do? please help Writ petition format sample application how to file a writ in high court dismissal from government job without proper enquiry help me regarding 498a ongoing trial case When my mother and sister would be acquitted from 498a - hc bank vs employee caught in 498a drama by wife court case filed on bank alibi in wife's money removal from husband's joint account allegation of adultery on wife protest petition how to u/s 200 crpc procedure r/w 156 (3) mandatory or not steps after private criminal complaint is dismissed u/s 203 how to get respite from ipc 494 and 420 my brother in law is illegally using our permanent address how to prove adultery against a wife 420 case abuse of section 354 ipc by women against women harassment by a lawyer by 5 forgery cases so far any relief against a powerful lawyer cctv camera's installed in house can these proofs be used please save me and my family from threatening family members of wife what to do criminal intimidation charge sheet process in 498a case findings in anticipatory bail suitable ground for divorce can session court reduce the amount of bail/surety bond through corruption graft gratification by judge metropolitan magistrate district magistrate office delhi police investigation in crpc 156(3) lacunas in police iinvestigation mistake of law mistake of fact b report police action - online status -shows dropped rejoining in 498a chanrge sheet notice on wrong address in n.i. act ground for challenge settlement procedure in 498a in patna high court cheque bounce 2 yr ago legal notice not given to defaulter rejoining of the names removed by the police from chargesheet how to proove forgery case on xerox of forged document cheque issued but instructions not to deposit validity under negotiable instruments act provisions to include new evidence before argument recusal of judge before argument stage can prosecution evidence be brought at later stage after perjury application is filed in the same court perjury in dv act and 498a publishing an article in newpaper of perjury action by court can i file perjury basing on the eyewitness statements tutions Haryana Rohini lawyers family dispute divorce rcr restitution of conjugal rights sec-9 hma hindu marriage act family courts act rti on court rti on police man cell delhi men cell delhi man helps in Sonepat Punjabi Bagh searching for man cell delhi men cell delhi man help man rights activists men right activist man cell delhi men cell delhi man helps in Maurya Enclave Meera Bagh Rajasthan Gujarat Apartment taruna batra income affidavit property dispute extortion assets affidavit compromise mou memorandum of understanding in Sector3 Rohini ,man cell delhi men cell delhi man help for women problem wife problem man cell delhi men cell delhi man help fordouble marriage bigamy polyandry misandry patriarchy feminism feminist atur chatur counselling criminal defamation civil defamation civil case quasi civil quasi criminal judgment perjury judgments latest domestic violence judgements delhi man cell delhi men cell delhi man helps for fraud on court retaliation to using my fundamental rieht guaranteed vide constitution of india find man cell delhi men cell delhi man helps for constitutional rights high court writ appeal in sessions section 397 domestic violence bail application high court bail application u/s 438 bail rejection bail cancellation challenging of summons summon challenge not maintainable in the eyes of law man cell delhi men cell delhi man help for tax evasion petition adultery incest sapinda u/s 497 ipc amendments required to book the woman in the ambit of adultery man cell delhi men cell delhi man help in rohini Haryana man cell delhi

man cell delhi - 9873540498