Maruti nexa

Consumer complaints and reviews about Maruti nexa

DNV070913

Feb 17, 2020

Harassed and tortured a lot

Hello , 6th july 2018 was the day on which I got my car delivery, and this was our families 1st own car and so emotions you know are attached a lot, but I was cheated and fraud was done with me and the every statement they said before giving delivery came to be false after that ,as I was told so many lies , and I was so much tortured ,harassed by them and all family members got frustrated too by such a behaviour and all the fake statements given by a BIG BRAND LIKE NEXA...

So I am going to tell you the statements and words given by nexa salesman post delivery,pre delivery and after delivery....

When I made a decision to buy baleno zeta petrol I first approached the Helpline number and after having a detailed conversation with them I was told that right now waiting period is going on so if you wish to purchase baleno then it will be delivered to you in a period of 6 months as we already have pre bookings and as you haven't paid the booking amount yet ,so as soon as you pay so from that date till 6 months you will get in between, and after that I was told to visit the nexa showroom sriganganagar and one salesman of nexa will assist me further and after that I got a call from nexa sriganganagar and I visited there and I got a quotation for baleno zeta petrol granite grey ,and at that time they told me that as pre bookings have been going on so you will have to wait for maximum 6 months time and in between this time period you will be delivered your car,so after that I told that salesman that sir is it necessary to have insurance and Rto from the showroom only and I told the salesman that I will pay you the amount other than RTO and insurance amount as I have my brother in both the fields and so I have a family bond with them so you just give me a quotation leaving RTO and insurance amount, at that time the salesman was very polite with me and he agreed for the same ,saying that it's your own right and we will not pressurise you for this, so after one day I got a call from the salesman that on which date you want delivery of your car ,I told him that once I pay the booking amount then I will tell you the exact date ,so after a day I paid the booking amount and in the same evening I got a call from nexa that sir this is to inform you that you can get the car in this month only and at that time I was a lil confused as how come they are giving this much early as the pre bookings that have happened before has yet not got the car , so I was shocked too,so the next morning I visited the nexa showroom with my family member and then salesman met us and told us that you prepare the documents as the car will be delivered to you in this month only , And as it was our families 1st car I was a lot excited too and got into salesman buttering and all and I was in a trap of salesman , so at that time we again had a talk with salesman that as I am taking a loan for some amount and rest I will pay in cash ,so it was decided that payment should be transferred through neft or rtgs, and again we had a detailed conversation about RTO and insurance amount so the salesman agreed with me for the same ,so I was told that by 6th of july the car will be delivered to me and so I should do all the work , and after a day I got a call from salesman that Insurance and Rto will be done through us only ,so you make the whole amount together and I was so annoyed of this and I had an argument with him but he as a trained salesman he insisted me saying there will be so many problems and nexa is a big brand and Customer satisfaction is guaranteed,but I was so much confused and was a lot annoyed of all this , As why the salesman is insisting me for this, but by salesman talks I was into his trap.so after a lot confusion I visited the nexa showroom the very next day and I told him that I wanna see the car physically that I will be delivered and at that time the salesman told me sir the car is on the way as its is coming in a lorry,so as soon the truck lorry reaches here I will show you the car physically, and the next afternoon I got a call from salesman that sir please come to showroom, so I with my relative visited the showroom and after that the salesman,me and my relative went to their stockyard near by the maruti workshop and it was at a distance of maximum 2kms , and we were shown some random car of the same colour only and was told that this is the car ,but they didn't show us from inside and I questioned them for this ,the salesman said I forgot to bring the keys with me , I was confused but as he was sorry for the inconvenience, we didn't had any after thoughts at that time , but I told him that it's so full of dust and how can it happen when it has been brought in a truck lorry and when they are covered from all sides but the salesman gave me lame excuses that it happens with most of the cars so it's not an issue and we will show you the car after getting it cleaned,and I was confused at this point, so I told him that I will tell you in a day about taking delivery as I want to discuss about it with someone but he told me that sir we have made the deal final and on 6th july 2018 we will deliver you your car ,so he again took us to showroom and forced for the deal , at that time as all of us were excited for a new car I just ignored on a statement from the salesman that if there will be any problem then you only will be liable so make assure ,and he promised us ,so on 6th of july 2018 I had to take delivery and me and my family members went to the showroom and we sat there for around an hour and we were not shown the car till that time and then we made a call to the salesman that we wish to see it before delivery and he started making excuses that give some time more ,but we got annoyed and we on our own after waiting for some more time again we went to the area where car was being cleaned and 2 or 3 workers were cleaning it ,so me and my relative started checking the car and we straight away opened the dickey and what we saw there was a bag with some tools inside it was already torn and it didn't looked new ,so I straight away ask about it from the person present there and he in reply told me that for this you will have to talk with salesman, we felt really annoyed and then we reached for the front side what we saw was really so scary as front bumper had so many scratches and deep Marks on it and I and my relative felt so bad as they were trying to polish it using wax and many more things and then we told that guy to stop doing it and we called the salesman and he came and told us just give us some time as we are cleaning the car and as it will be ready you can check it,my relative was so annoyed of his behavior and we had an argument with him for this but he than made a call n 3 more workers arrived and started cleaning that part any how, but me and my relative told the salesman very frankly that I am not going to take delivery of this car, as why should I compromise when it's not new okay and we are paying for the new car and not for 2nd hand used car, he than took us to the sitting area and started some story to convince us but I didn't agreed for the same and then he told me that you will have to take fastag so do some necessary documentation for it as it takes time ,and he told us that we are giving it for rs 600 and you will get rs 500 balance in your paytm account, and as we didn't had any knowledge about it so we agreed for the same but then I told him that the amount we had transferred you through neft rtgs and in it the same fastag price has been included and then he was sorry that he forgot so I told him that dont try to make stories the thing is I am not going to take this car so better you change the car ,but then after waiting for another hour the salesman came with manager and requested us that dont worry , as per your requirement satisfaction we will change the whole front okay and so you take the delivery today and tomorrow we will change the whole front, but I didn't agreed for this but after a lot of promising statements and by giving us in written that the front bumper will be changed and then only we all agreed for the delivery of car....and after that having it in written by salesman we did the next part of signing and all and then we were handed over the keys of our car with a petrol slip of 7 liters of bihani petrol pump at a distance of 2 kms.

And after reaching at the petrol pump we gave the slip to them and our tank was filled with 7 liters of petrol and at that time as we checked the odometer and me and my relative got a shock and we were so confused as the odometer was showing 71 kms but the distance from nexa showroom to pump is hardly 2 kms, and right at that time I made a call to salesman and told him about the same that car has been drived before and you have given us a used car ,and then he told me its nothing, it's not an issue , so not to worry and you can believe and trust NEXA ,we all are here and you dont take any tension but I shouted that 69 kms car had been drived before and how come its possible when you yourself told me that it has been brought in truck lorry and I told him dont make us fool okay ,and then he told me give me few minutes let me check the details as how it has been drived, I didn't agreed with him and I told him we are coming back to showroom and then he told sir you dont have to worry as I have promised you on behalf of NEXA that tomorrow your front bumper will be changed so dont worry about it and as you are going to come tomorrow we will deal with this issue too and if there is any problem or any issue we will change the car for you and give you another new car,so just trust a big brand like nexa ,everything will be transparent to you with you.

Any how we were convinced by them as we got in written and when he assured us that the car will be changed ,so the very next morning a call was made to the salesman as he told us that do call before coming to showroom as we will make all the arrangements before hand so your time isn't wasted, so as per that conversation I talked to him and he told me that sir today all our workers are not here and some are new so they cant do it properly so you have to wait for some time as we will have it done from an expert worker , I was so much hurted as this was an fake excuse given to me ,I told him that listen to me first the car had run 69 kms before so you answer me about this okay and I am not going to take this car, then he told me give me half an hour let me check all the information about it and then you can come here ,but after waiting for 3 hours there was no call from the salesman, then we did a call again but our call was ignored, the mobile kept ringing and there was no response, so then we made our mind that let's go to showroom but the same minute we got a call from nexa showroom for the issue that car has run 69 kms before and we were told that before giving delivery there are some tests performed and we have to bring the car to showroom and then to the garage so in all this car had a run of 69 kms , I told them please stop all this as garage is at a distance of 2 kms maximum from nexa showroom so please dont try to be over smart as the salesman told me that car has arrived recently only so how come can it could run for 69 kms, as maximum it can be 10 if there have been tests performed, but after so much argument I was told to wait for few days as they will provide me with full details of the running kilometers before , But I was not given any information about the 69 kilometers run and for changing front bumper I was told to wait for some time.

And as 69 kilometers drived before was a great shock for us, as when we paid for the new car so why this happened, after multiple calls to the salesman for changing of front bumper and the issue of 69 kilometers pre delivery I was not given any help, and again and again I was told to wait, as we are checking the details and for front bumper that right now same colour is not available and as we have submitted the request and we will get approval in few days so you dont need to worry about it as we have given in writing, so I never thought that a big brand Nexa can be unfaithful, and so we had a faith...but we didn't think about the other part of the story,
As i had conversation with someone and he told me that they will make you liable only as why you took delivery! And then I was like this is really fraud , and i told him about everything the salesman said..but he was saying then why they are not doing? Why they are saying wait again and again ?? N how come 69 kilometers run and used car can be given to a new customer. And it's really cheating.
And here the salesman tried to be over smart just for his own hefty comission and the dealers dead stock was sold. So after sale all load is of the workshop and the showroom has no liability in it.
But this is really wrong as why faulty car is sold and when it has been returned to showroom by someone, and this kind of fraud should never be done..
And the salesman should think properly before doing a fraud deal as how much emotions are attached of the whole family when it's their 1st car ,
I know I had been cheated, so much tortured and harassed

As why daily an excuse was given that in few days it will be changed as when your intentions are wrong and just making a fool of customers, and in all this a month was gone and I didn't got any answer for 69 kilometers run before delivery and a new car , so how can it be new ? And I am too a business man and no one has this much time that I leave my shop and go there again and again when I am getting same answer always give us few days more and for 69 kilometers issue we are checking into it and we will give you detailed information. ..but everything was just a lie....to delay more time and after so much fake words I was completely exhausted and new car became a burden , and all the happiness was gone, how many times a person can go ? How much calls you can do ?? There is a limit to everything, and the salesman planned trick was working and there was delay of so many months and then who would love to drive a car like that when you are cheated, and from the beginning only there were issues and for that I was told by salesman to visit the workshop, I didn't understand a brand new car delivered 2 days before has to be taken to workshop, this was a proof of fraud , as front bumper was full of scratches, average issue, bubbling issue, steering issue, music system issue, tyre issue, and temperature issue ,sound issue,Dickey made a lot of noise, and why it was not mentioned before that spare tyre would be different brand tyre ..and the four tyres should be same but 3 look new and the the 4th one doesn't, and it looks as it has been changed because all the 4 tyres should be same as the car had a joint run with these tyres so why can only 1 tyre look so much shabby and have a damage ! When I daily got an issue then how could I believe that it's a new car, I know all mistake is of mine only as I told him about everything and as I had very little knowledge and experience and at this point he became over smart and give fake statements. As after shouting and waiting for 120 days and then 180 days I was told that the salesman who made the deal with you have left the job so it was between you and him so we cant do anything now and then one of your employees says me that now nothing can happen as it's so much time now, I thought that I should laugh at myself as how they change after sales...so it was proved that a hefty comission and dead stock was sold and that too at the recent price and so it was the salesman who got huge profit out of this

So at that point daily troubled with many issues I complained about it and then after wait of 18 months my voice reached to them and the showroom people didn't understood as I was shown the date car had arrived at their showroom and it was of May 2018,but salesman gave a statement that it has arrived few days before I.e 2 or 3 days before ! But what is proved by showroom people showing me the date when the statement given by salesman was not the same ? As the salesman told me that car is being brought in the truck lorry . And then some other salesman told me that now nothing can be done , so I was so hurt and so my inner self didn't allow me to argue with them.
And for your knowledge I can tell you another fake statement about fastag , that rs 500 will be transferred to your account after paying 600,its for a new customer, but it was a lie ,I didn't received a single penny.

And yes for your further knowledge, I have to tell you one more issue which I faced,
As after being cheated,I was so much broken from inside and didn't feel to drive the car anymore,and there was no feeling of a brand new car, it had a run of 6200 kilometers in 19 months so you can see and understand it. But as I was so crazy about the baleno as I liked it a lot, so after having a discussion with my family we made our mind that we may exchange the car and buy a new baleno , And for that I visited the nexa showroom, Auric motors and I got a new quotation i.e Ex showroom price,RTO price, Insurance price,Extended warranty,nexa card,fastag in it, and I was told about the consumer offer,exchange bonus I.e 10,000 and 15000 , and on exchange I will get 8000 nexa points also. So after getting the quotation I raised an issue with the salesman that you exclude RTO and Insurance charges from it as I will have it done from outside but he didn't agreed for it and said that you will have to take it from here only ,but I told him you cant pressurise me for Rto and insurance charges as its customers own will ,but he didn't agreed and told me its mandatory to buy from here only, so after getting this type of response from the salesman I had so many doubts and I was so much confused so I postponed it for some days , and after that I had a conversation with one of my colleagues and he gave me an information that Nexa is giving a consumer bonus of rs 25000 and exchange bonus of rs 15000, I was shocked at that time as the salesman told me its 10000+15000 only ! So for verification I again made a call to salesman for the offers being given and he given me the same , so I didn't understand the whole thing,and then I made a call at nexa Helpline and explained them my query as I wish to know the offers being given right now,so after a detailed conversation I was given an assurance that the offer going right now is Rs 25000 I.e consumer offer and Rs 15000 I.e exchange bonus being given by nexa, so I confirmed about it twice , and I mentioned the same to the salesman that why are you giving wrong information as the consumer offer is rs 25000 but he denied saying that the nexa Helpline people don't know about anything, I was really shocked by this behavior of the salesman, but I didn't argued with him on this, and after that I met an insurance agent for getting quotation of insurance premium amount for new car and there was difference of around 10 k to 11k from the quotation given by Nexa salesman, they were charging more , so it was simply fraud and cheating, and at that time I seriously dropped my plan to buy new baleno again as it was being 2nd time happening with me the same matter I.e i was being cheated again by salesman and I had a great loss just because of the wrong quotation price given by salesman and the offers given by him had a huge difference I.e salesman gave 15000+10000 is rs 25000 and by confirmation from nexa Helpline the total offer was 25000+15000 is rs 40,000 and so difference of rs 15000 , is a huge amount and it's a fraud only by the salesman and in amount of insurance premium too,the salesman is charging more than the actual amount I.e rs 11000 .
So you only tell me Will you be ready to buy ? When every statement is a lie ? When salesman pressuring for takin RTO and insurance from showroom only saying its mandatory?
And when I was not clear about the whole matter, and for clearing my doubt I did a mail to nexa experience, as it's my right to know everything ,so the same I did..But what happens next with me was the worst that has happened with me , I was harassed , after a day I got a call from the salesman of auric motors and straight away questioning me that why I did a mail to higher authority ? He was so rude at that point ! And I frankly told him that it's my right to know about anything and so you can't question me for this and you have no right to speak with me rudely, as he was mis behaving that why I did that mail ?
So i just have a request to the higher authority of Nexa is this the right behaviour of a salesman ! And it's being the 2nd time with me , and fake statements are given to me , and you be on my position and think that is it possible to go everyday leaving your business! You only answer me that how many calls you can do ? How may times you can visit ? How much time is being wasted,petrol is too wasted and things which cannot be measured in terms of money ! Why I was given a used car when I paid for new and why it was not mentioned to me before giving the delivery that the car had a run of 69 kilometers before ! Why they hid it from us ? Why they made a promise while giving delivery that whole front of your car will be changed so you dont need to worry and take the delivery and have a trust on NEXA and us..! And why they delayed my issue for many months ! How can they be unethical ! And when I repeatedly told them that I am facing a new issue daily ! But after making it delay for so much time I was given an answer that the salesman who made the deal with you have left the job ,so now we cant do anything as it was between you and the salesman, and we have no knowledge about this..and was told that now nothing can be done as it's too late ! I was really mad at that time , how they manipulated everything! And made me only liable ,when I am the one with whom bad happened fraud happened ! I am suffering all this ! And I have told them that there is C & H in the MID DISPLAY of baleno, and its technical , that it should be in middle between C & H , but in mine car it didn't came in centre it was always on C only when I have been driving continuously for 70 - 80 kilometers, it never came in the middle , it have happened multiple number of times , and most of the time it remains at C only and this is a manufacturer issue, but this issue was ignored everytime.

So I request you that why this kind of fraud cheat with me ?
And I have complained about all the issues and my complain number is NX3817887204

Vikas watts
177g block, sriganganagar, Rajasthan
9829291942

Dealer - Auric motors, sriganganagar
alekh Lotliker

Jan 2, 2020

Nexa Scross Skidding issue

Since I purchased Scross reg. GA08N9373. I am facing skidding issue with the JK tyres fitted originally to the vehicle on slippery surface. complaint was been given to NEXA Dealer CIL. Complaint was escalated to TSM of NEXA Goa region. CIL given appointment for test drive of my vehicle along with TSM. I visited the Service center and proceeded for test drive with TSM and DTL. and shockingly TSM doesn't know to drive the vehicle. and the case has been not at resolved. and NEXA is not bothered to resolve my issue.
Very BAD service, Very bad Staff,
NEXA is NOT PREMIUM.

think 100 times before buying NEXA..

ALEKH Lotliker
Email: [email protected]
rajsingla

Oct 7, 2019

sold accidental baleno zeta model by nexa zirakpur

file companit through email on dated 05.09.2019 but your have not taken it seriously. i am reminding you about the complaint. if you will not sort out the problem in 10 days. i have to knock the door of the court to get justice.

I have purchased a New Brand Car on dated 07-05-2019 in the name of Raj Kumar S/o Sh. Suresh Kumar resident of H. No. 179, Sector 18-A, Chadigarh and now presently residing at Flat No. 325, Motia Heights, K Area Road, Zirakpur (Punjab)-140603.
My car registration details as follows:-
UNLADEN WEIGHT :- 000890
SEATING CAPACITY :- 005
BODY TYPE :- SALOON
WHEEL BASE :- 002520

While Driving my car scratched from right side both the windows, service reason I approached service centre to get it repaired but shocking to know as per the version of service center that Car in question has already been repaint and left side front window has already been changed. So to make clear the doubt at my end I approached tricity autos service center to make inspection of car in question. They said after checking from all aspects the front door of the right side is already been changed. Thus it is made clear that the car sold by Maruti Nexa Outlet, Zirakpur (Tri City Autos) is accidental car before getting it purchased.
rajsingla

Jun 27, 2018

Nexa Card inoperable/points not added

Subject: Nexa Card inoperable/points not added
Sir/ma'am,
I regret to bring to your kind notice that the Nexa Card( bearing no. 7700-0258-570) which I got after I purchased CIAZ Smart Hybrid Alpha( registration no. HR06AM1149) in the name of Tanu Gupta from Nexa Rohtak.
I was told apart from 500 points which come along with the card I shall get the points of insurance added in the card. Later I got the service and health check up done from Harrison Motors Panipat and went to their Sec-25 facility for getting the points added ,I was told the card is not working and the scanner is unable to detect it.
Kindly advise me how to check weather my points are getting added and how to get it operable.
Request you to please look into this matter urgently and also add my points (insurance for the year 2017charges Rs 31805 and 2018 charges Rs 26565,service charges dated 22/4/18 Rs 2735 ,body washing charges Rs177 and health check up charges dated 22/6/18 Rs 201 ) to my Nexa card, if not added.
Thanks and regards,
Tanu Gupta
Kirti Singla

Jun 27, 2018

Nexa card inoperable/points not added

Subject: Nexa Card inoperable/points not added
Sir/ma'am,
Thanks and regards,
Tanu Gupta
puneetgrover7007

Jun 18, 2018

Points not added to my Nexa Card

Hi Nexa team,

I have refered one of my friend, Kamaldeep Singh to buy a new NEXA Baleno DELTA. And he purchased his car from Gurgaon dealer (Prem Motors near Sec-14) on 12th May 2018 but he didnot added my points to my Nexa Card having card No.- 7700-0114-940. I had a word with him and he told he has done from his side but I am not able to see in my online account. Now his no is not reachable.

Request you to please look into this matter urgently and add my referal points (1400 points) to my Nexa card.

Thanks in advance !!!

Puneet Grover
+91-9896437007
VAiB1412

Oct 1, 2017

Car with bumper dent

I am Vaibhav Prabhudesai. Being Dussera I had gone to take delivery
Of my new Ciaz Alpha Petrol AT White with Reg. No. MH47W6615 at Nexa Andheri West Dealer - Navnit Motors.
While inspecting the car I found 2 Dents on the Car Bonnet.
The Showroom Manager and immediate sales person were trying to convience me to take the deliver as it was auspicious date I.e. Dusheera. I have spent Rs.12.70 Lakhs for the top Ciaz variant and was disappointed by seeing the damaged car.
People at Nexa Andheri West Showroom were Ok to deliver cat with dented bummer. I didn't took the delivery and came with empty hands after paying my harden Rs. 12.70 Lakhs.
vishaltyagi3

Jun 27, 2017

etting different color CIAZ car after waiting 5-6 weeks

This is reference to the Maruti Ciaz Zeta (Hybrid)- Grey colour I have booked in Nexa, Pitampura, Delhi. I have booked this car on 30th-May-2017 against the name of HCL technologies. On 20th June I have received a call from Nexa showroom that they have received the confirmation from Maruti Suzuki that I will received my car before 30th June. I have booked this car against the company name. So based on the Nexa executive confirmation on dates I have initiated the payment process in HCL technologies.
Yesterday (27-June-2017) morning Nexa executives ( Ajay Sharma & Atul) has confirmed that I will get my Grey colour CIAZ Zeta on 30th-June. But as soon as Nexa dealer has received the payment from my bank, they have changed their statement. Now they are telling we are getting silver colour only, if you want you can take else we are giving to anyone else & you will get your car next month after applying the GST.

In GST I will get this car 70,00-80,000 expensive. So anyhow I need this car in this month only. I have booked this car in May because of GST prices on Hybrid car. Now on the last movement after getting the payment, Nexa dealer is changing his statement. If this mistake is because of Nexa dealer, than I want the action against him & if it is because of Maruti Suzuki than I want the compensation because I have booked grey colour 5 weeks before & now because of their internal mistakes they are giving me silver colour.

I need car in this month only because of GST prices. So kindly take this on priority.

Vishal Tyagi
Mob: +91 9582003993
vishaltyagi3

Jun 27, 2017

Getting different color CIAZ car after waiting 5-6 weeks

Rohit Rauthan

May 21, 2017

Break failure

I bought Baleno Delta petrol variant 30/Dec/2016. I faced break failuire problem 3 times. 2 times in uttarakhand and recently faced 3rd time in delhi. Luckily i managed all the time with hand break. But this is very risky and I can't take this risk anymore. Past I complaint in maruti, but they did not find any problem, that time I said its's ok, but now not anymore. As per my side don't buy baleno. Past they recall baleno in all variant. If they can't find problem this time I'll case on maruti.

Rohit Rauthan
+91-8527884486
vivek sundar

Apr 26, 2017

salary complaint

Respected sir/madam,
i(vivek sundar)worked as a RELATIONSHIP MANAGER IN NEXA from june 2016 and relieved in the year of 1/3/2017.
till now i didn't received my pay slip,appointment letter,relieving letter,salary nothing.
this made me dis satisfied against the dealership(vellore nexa,ganesh cars)kindly reply and take this issue to your concern and do the needful.
regards,
vivek
vivek sundar

Apr 26, 2017

salary complaint

REGARDING PENDING SALARY FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY.
1.I(vivek sundar.m) been joined NEXA in june 2016 and i have quit my job in the year of 1.3.2017.
2.I under gone a customer complaint for the wrong commitment.for this apology letter was submitted by me in the 'RO' chennai.
3.problem was sorted by me and i have took the booking from the complaint customer itself(mugilan s/o sundaravalli).and given one exchange to the dealership.
4.after that i quit my job as i mentioned above and relieving letter,no dues are also submitted to the company.
5.till now i didn't received my salary, appointment letter,pay slip,relieving letter nothing.
6.after receiving all from my side they are asking me penalty for the complaint this is very unruly.
6.this made me dissatisfied and company not responding to my phone calls,cold visit or anything.(vellore NEXA,ganesh cars.)
7.kindly take this issue and discuss with the dealership and satisfy my above needs.
with regards,
vivek
[email protected]/com
manish77732

Apr 14, 2017

False commitment, delay in delivering booked car

I didn't expect that I would have to face disappointment. There is marriage in my family in April so I visited Nexa, Kailash Colony in 1st week of January for booking Baleno delta. After contacting several times and multiple visits they ensured me delivery by last week of March But when I contacted them in mid of march they asked me to wait till April 1st week. Then again I had to face disappointment as I was asked to get documents ready by 16th of April so that car gets delivered by 19th. Now its 14th when I contacted them I was told that the concerned person with whom I was dealing had left job and some other person talked to me and there is no surity from his side whether car will get delivered or not. This is really disheartening as I had already told them that there is marriage in my family. When I was about to book the car, many executives called me but today when I contacted customer care, the customer care executive said "I couldn't arrange a call". This is ridiculous. If you were unable to deliver the car then you shouldn't have made false promises. I would have booked somewhere else. I regret my decision. I better had booked somewhere else.

Now it would be of great help if you could arrange the delivery. It will prevent your goodwill from any negative feedback.

Manish Kumar
Contact no. 9873580566, 9718443007
Booking at Nexa showroom- kailash colony, New Delhi
Aryan Soni

Apr 9, 2017

Not issued with the Temporary Registration

I Dr. R.K Seth, a Nexa Customer wants to state u I bought my new IGNIS car from Suzuki showroom Nexa in Lucknow. It was booked on 30th of March 2017 and my delivery date was 2nd of April 2017. When we went to take the car the staff on duty said that the temporary registration was not able to complete due to lack of my signature as I live in Varanasi and I booked the vehicle on call. So, he said that he would get it to me by the end of a day or two. Today 1 week has passed and they are still saying that my registration is still not ready. What if my vehicles gets fined or caught in the city? Would you and your company take the responsibilty?

Sir, this is a serious concern. Please you are requested to take some strict legal decision soon so that I do not face any problems and my trust on NEXA remains unchanged.

Dr. R.K Seth
A proud NEXA Customer
lalit1977

Jan 22, 2017

Front bumper after claim was of bad paint quality

Respected sir
I hv bought baleno from premium service quality nexa karol bagh.
But i quite disappointed by the after sales service given by the d d motors wazir pur.
My baleno delta petrol car was hit by the dog in front bumper and given my car to d d motors wazir pur for zero dep. Claim
And they process the same and replace the front bumper and charged accordingly.
But the paint quality and matching was not upto the mark as compared to the quality of Rear bumper or earlier front bumper that was placed with the new car.
And when i approached them they told that they are painting the bumper mannually and not by the equipments and standard conditions that are used by maruti suzuki company.
When my insurance company paid completely to d d motors wazir pur for a new front bumper then why it is not upto the mark of company standards as of maruti suzuki.
I think dd motors is unable to deliver company standards painting and finishing bumpers.
Plz replace this bumper with the same quality that is given by maruti company with the new car.

Or otherwise what is the meaning of premium quality.

Waiting for reply

Lalit
DL 8CAC 8709

NEXA KAROL BAGH
ankit singhal861

Oct 9, 2016

air condition trip problem

i purchase baleno on 22aug 2016 till now i visit 2s to service center my car has a problem that its air condition trip any time .i also call to nexa my complaint number is nx631542106 .ples reslove it
my mobile number 9810774436
dprakash76

Oct 6, 2016

Poor after sales service

It's very unfortunate that service in nexa is worst in the industry as per my experience as sales is your first priority perhaps.
From the date of purchase I had complained about my wipers but till now it is unsolved.

I have never received a call regarding my service reminder as my previous car companies do so.

Some time getting call regarding other subjects but that even to get a new prospect not for me.

Last time got a call to repair my front wheel as nexa want to and from that day there is sound coming from my right front wheel.

When ever I got the opportunity I talk to the staff regarding all this and I got only promises not result.
All this may not a big deal for you as the largest car company in india but very painful to me.
Prakash
Avnish Jindal

Sep 6, 2016

Delay in repair and spare parts availabality

My car S Cross met with an accident on 14th August 2016. It is now 23 days but the NEXA dealer C M Motors, Mohali is still unable to arrange the spares and repair my car. There is no firm commitment about delivery of my car.
tanwarpushpa13

Sep 5, 2016

about showroom construction

dear company board,

it is a serious matter,which should be in prior concern of company that...
one showroom sanctioned to "Prem Motors"(very renowned) at malviya nagar,jaipur(opp. gaurav tower) is erecting on peb technology.

1. Generally, In this technology, design calculations for building shed is based on 0.57 KN/m2 of live load. but in this case, the whole weight of false ceiling, air conditioners, bulk heads, lightening equipment, front logo etc, is acting shed members. this amount of load is much more then the design parameters.
2. R.C.C. columns on which the whole PEB structure rests, are of very weaker sections compare than they deserve( in this, two columns of front side got lateral sway about 100mm, which are retrofitted later)
3. Structure seems very for lateral load of earthquake...

and many more...

i think, it should be a disastrous any time. for a safety remedy of this, a structural audit should be conduct at that site by outside experts, so that safety of company's credit & customers safety may be ensure.
Virender Singh Bhati

Jul 28, 2016

Parts are not available

Sir i have one S cross car (RJ14 LC 1503) which i purchased from K P automotive queens road Jaipur. My car get accidented on 14/July/2016 than i brought this car to Vipul Service centre Jhotwara Jaipur for repairing. Already 15 days are gone still my car is not repaired due un availabilty of certain parts . So i want to request the higher official of Nexa to look into this matter and check why this part is not available in the company and why the premium customers are harreshed. If you really want to create difference between Nexa and Maruti segment than create in service otherwise company don,t have right to use premium word with Nexa.

Virender Singh Bhati
Mob-9829210025
Arun Narang

May 21, 2016

Service and communication of information

The vehicle was booked in the month of jan. 2016. I received call for delivery and other formalities of loan if any on 7th April 16. My invoice was generated on 22nd of april. Thereafter I received call on 28th to take delivery on temp no. . in the morning i informed that i m coming to take delivery which they confirmed. when I was on the way to Nexa akshadham I was directed to go back due to non availability of temp no.. My family which was with me felt insulted who was crazy to get a new car. This was very embracing situation for me. OK this is not the end . I took delivery on 9 th of May 16. I was informed to have regn no. Shortly. I received a call for rating of service which I to wait till completion of formalities explaining the whole incident. Again I received a call on 16th to bring the vehicle on 18th to the showroom for impression of engine and chassis. I was surprised that why this was not done while delivering the vehicle. My invoice was dated 22nd April and till date the tax was not deposited to RTO where as I was expecting regn no. With in a weeks time. Thereafter hearing this I visit end RTO. And same day I handed over the receipt of no. Allotted of my own on 18th and requested for early process.
One more thing to add. I took delivery in the evening I could not inspected the vehicle due to excitement. In the morning I noticed a small dent on the fender. This was again explained but in vein.
The experience u can understand from above.

There is spelling mistake in RTO receipt. I therefore, request the Nexa to inform while sending the file to RTO so that I can persue the matter for rectification in spelling or request NEXA to notice the spell of address to get my RC with corrected address.

Hopefully I will not be harassed any more.
arunshinge

Mar 21, 2016

Non delivery of baleno car

HARASSMENT BY NEXA FAIRDEAL
I have booked my car on 11th nov 2015 and subsequent change in dec 15 for higher model at nexa showroom fairdeal akshardham delhi with my BOOKING RECEIPT NO IS:REC15001351 at that time they gave me the delievery date of 2-4 months but still now they making the false promises/ date every time. After facing the frustrating experience with the executives of nexa fairdeal,i had a words with Mr Rakesh kr, Mr dhir and other exe from Akshardham nexa showroom time to time they also doing the same job by manipulating the words that maruti nexa has given the extended date of delivery but he dont know even the expected month of delivery of my car, but he suuggest me the unique formula for calculating the expected delivery date as maruti has given four months delievery time for booking and if you have already booked your car on then you can self assumed that what will be the expected date of delivery as accordingly.
With Regards
A S Shinge
E-mail id- [email protected]
triveni devi sharma

Jan 17, 2016

HARASSMENT BY NEXA FAIRDEAL

I have booked my car on 2nd dec 2015 at nexa showroom fairdeal akshardham delhi with my BOOKING RECEIPT NO IS:REC15001931 at that time they gave me the delievery date of 2nd jan 2016 but now they making the false promises/ date every time. After facing the frustrating experience with the executives of nexa fairdeal,i had a words with Mr Ashish he also doing the same job by manipulating the words that maruti nexa has given the extended date of delivery but he dont know even the expected month of delivery of my car, but he suuggest me the unique formula for calculating the expected delivery date as maruti has given six month delievery time for booking and if you have already booked your car on 2nd dec 2015 then you can self assumed that what will be the expected date of delivery as accordingly.
In this regard i have sent various email and registered my complaint at NEXA helpdesk and they gave me the complaint no : NX299243168 around one week ago but neither i have received any acknowledgement of my complaint nor received any official mail from Nexa, it reflects the reluctant behaviour of Maruti towards their customer i have recieved an only sms from fairdeal nexa in which mentioned that your waiting period increases upto six months,however it is so surprisingly that it is clearerly mentioned on the official website of maruti which claims the waiting period strecthes upto four months for NEW BOOKING of BALENO but fairdeals gave me six months period after 46 days of my booking,it smell some fishy going inside fairdeal nexa by rotating the booking game.Also their bad name in the market due to changing the parts of new car like change in brand of tyres,so friends beware while booking at Nexa Fairdeal Akshardham.I had alsoregistered my request to change my booking to another dealer.
With Regards
Vipin Sharma
Email id : [email protected]
triveni devi sharma

Jan 9, 2016

false commitment by dealer of nexa akshardham for delivery of baleno car

I have booked my car on 2nd dec 2015 at nexa showroom akshardham delhi with my BOOKING RECEIPT NO IS:REC15001931 at that time they gave me the delievery date of 2nd jan 2016 but now they making the false promises/ date every time. After facing the frustrating experience with the executive of nexa akshardham Mr Mohit Singh he gave me the phone no of his senior Mr Ashish he also doing the same job by manipulating the words that maruti nexa has given the extended date of delivery but he dont know even the expected month of delivery of my car, but he suuggest me the unique formula for calculating the expected delivery date as maruti has given six month delievery time for new booking and if you have already booked your car on 2nd dec 2015 then you can self assumed that what will be the expected date of delivery as accordingly.Now at this stage after wasting 40 days of time it is quite confusing for me to wait with this fraud committed guys of NEXA AKSHARDHAM.

unknown calls from unknown numbers - Unknown international calls
    Sir So many calls coming from unknown numbers and...
    Nickelodeon India - Motu Patlu
    Why are showing "Motu Patlu" all the time? means...
    Home Net internet - Suddenly net connection disconnected
    I am using homenet since 2012 staying in mulund west and...
    Garena free fire - [email protected]
    My recharge was not successful 29₹ My recharge is...
    Garbage collector not coming - Garbage collector not coming
    Hi team, I'm am staying in ambedkar nagar 6th...
    Dharmapuri government hospital - Irresponsible
    My sister daughter underwent lscs on 12.3.20.after surgery...
    Spencer Online Shopping App - Cheating business
    As its corona situation wecant step out and I dont have...
    Sri balakamakshi project solutions private limited - Fraud /Cheat
    Sri Balakamakshi project solutions private limited is a...
    Government ration shop - not giving ration and abusing
    the distributor of dhamaur parashuram post pipra...
    Airtel DTH - Mistakenly recharged Airtel digital TV wrong number
    Dear Sir/Madam, While recharging my Airtel digital TV...