Maruti suzuki

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Maruti suzuki

Dr. Megha Sreenath

May 18, 2019

Irresponsibility and carelessness

Hi I m Dr. Megha sreenath
My access service date is on 19-5-2019, so today i gave my access in vm motors kuttyadi. The way they behaved was utter nonsense and they wer giving zero value for customers time.. i gave my scooty in morning 10am and they asked me to come at 4pm, and as per they told i reachd there by 4 pm, Dey hav not even touched my access nd just kept it outside the showroom carelessly.. and there where another customer who wer scolding them for d same, if dey cant giv vehicle at time...they should not have kept the vehicle ther for service. And i request to take action against them for this behaviour for not givng vehicle at time, and they wer tellng lie.. this kind of behaviour is like insulting the customer.
Plz take relevant action, thankyu
skumar5326

Apr 26, 2019

Starting problem

Sir, I have purchased a Maruti WagonR on 13th Feb 2017 from Indus Motors ,Trivandrum.Kerala. Now the vehicle has a defect as follows.After riding some kilometres, if we park the vehicle for sometimes ,after that we can not start the vehicle. Yesterday(24/04/2019) after travelling around 60 km, I have stopped the car, and parked for 20 minutes.After that I couldnot proceed my journey due to starting problem of the vehicle.Me with my family were on the road @ around 1.30 PM.This has happened 5 times in different days.Each time after intimating this issue to the dealers persons ,they will come and start the vehicle by pulling and tookback the vehicle to the dealers workshop.They will do some repair and bring back the vehicle assuring that this wont happen again.But the same thing is happening again and again.Dealer`s workshop persons evennow couldnt identify the reason.The car is still in dealers workshop at Mettukkada,Trivandrum.They are doing the trial and error method to solve the problem.It is very shameful that a reputed company like you have no idea to solve a simple problem like this.I have purchased the vehicle for my private use,not to keep in dealers workshop.You can verify this statement with wokshop history regarding my vehicle. Now I am cancelling all my journies in fear of this.It is very shameful to me to start the vehicle by manually pulling in front of my kith and kin. I am not in a position to use my car for my purpose.Please do the needful for a permanent solution to this problem. Yours faithfully, Suresh kumar.K Owners name& address :Sureshkumar.K, Krishna bhavan, Nedumom, Kovalam P.O,Thiruvananthapuram-695 527 ,Phone Number:8129541262, 9447005326 email:[email protected] Regn Number:KL 01 CA 9495 Classification:MARUTI WAGON R VXI BSIV Chasis Number:MA3EWDE1S00B79039AH Place:Kovalam Date:25/04/2019
Hifsunnissa was

Apr 17, 2019

Facing problem in starting the car

I'm not able to start my maruthi Suzuki ertiga new gen 18
If I switch on the start button the breaks are getting struck
And the engine is not getting started. if I be trying to start after 15 minutes the breaks are getting free and then it gets started .if I was knowing this will happen to I never had purchased maruthi Suzuki ertiga.
tyaginishant

Apr 12, 2019

Some sound come from vehicle

Sir, we have purchased new maruti eco car no:-MA3ERLF1SDO585389 from Motorcraft Sales Pvt Ltd, Modi Nagar time of the purchased some sound in the vehicle we have compliant to dealer for this but he told no any problem it is engine belt sound but after 3 services same problem not solved we have again compliant to dealer he told some problem in engine and you have spend 15k 16k rs for this. so please look into the same and resolve the problem....

Devendra
UP14DN4274

Mar 24, 2019

New Swift Dzire Tyre Burst

I brought my car Swift Dzire from the TR sawhney motors on 30th December 2018. the car has bridgestone company Tyre. in February 2019, i want to the Hill area by my car and all of sudden, my backside car tyre has burst in average speed. That time my all family member was inside the Car. i would like to request that Maruti Suzuki must be inspect any tyre before using in the car.

since i complained to the TR sawhany Motor Company and Submit the reject tyre for replace to new tyre. Thay ask for 7 days for that, But yesterday i got the call from their side that you have to pay the 40% cost of total tyre cost. i am very much disappointed regarding this because It is not my fault.

After long searching i was select the Maruti Suzuki brand but i am not happy for such type of behavior. i would like to request that replace the tyre without charge any cost. will great-full to you.

Name - Pankaj Sharma ( Costumer)
Car No - DL 6 CR 8644
Joseph Ukken

Mar 12, 2019

Unfair & Unethical Sales Practice by BRD Car World, Thrissur

I am sharing my experience with BRD Car World Konathukunu, Thrissur, Kerala, India. I booked a Swift Lxi ( White ) car from BRD car world, Konathukunnu Branch on 28.12.2018. They offered me in writing Car Stereo with speakers, Mud flap, Vinyl Flooring, Steering Grip, Wheel Cup and Floor mats and oraly the offered the body color painting on ORVM, Front Door handle and Rs. 30,000/- discount . They were saying that the vehicle is in stock with them and I will get the delivery on January 1st week. On 30.12.2018 the executive informed that the vehicle is blocked for billing and I have to pay full amount on 31.12.2018 for billing purpose and after 3 days I will get the car. I arranged the loan and paid the balance amount on 31.12.2018 and informed the executive. And on 04.01.2019 I got a call from BRD for confirm my booking and I came to know that the billing was not done, they informed me that stock was over and i will get the car after 2 weeks with the same offer. There was no reply for mail and the verbal answers are not satisfactory, if you call 3 persons you will get 3 answers for the same. At last they delivered the vehicle on 10 th February 2019 without stereo and vinyl flooring and the discount changed to Rs. 15,000/-. They informed me that I will not get the stereo for 2019 vehicle and they dont have the stock of vinyl flooring material and i will get the vinyl flooring on 1st service. Now they are saying that the vinyl flooring is only for 2018 vehicles, Paintng of Door Handles and ORVM is chargeable and I will not get this also.
The Dealer is not trustworthy and they are not concerned about the customer's money and interests. After sharing my experience with my friends many of them told me that BRD is doing like this to its customers, even the bank peoples are also not recommending them.
tarun009

Mar 4, 2019

Unsatisfied with Service center

Hello All,

This is to inform you all that I have bought a Maruti Ciaz Car in 2016 from Vipul Motors, Sector-18, Noida and I only get service done from Vipul Motors service center till today.

In May 2018, I have claimed my insurance due to accident and the service center changed my car colour and now half side colour is different from other half and this was very well informed to Customer Relationship Manager of service center but issue is still same.

I again went for service and insurance claim in Feb 2019 and also informed about my previous issues and they acknowledged it but again they did same mistake.
Now I have noticed that my car has three colour left half is different colour, right half is different and roof & boot have different colour.

I informed the staff multiple times and they asked me to leave my car on last Saturday at service center but still the condition is same.

Below mentioned parts colours are different from company manufacturing paint.

1. Left side rear door colour and Quarter pannel.
2. Bonnet Colour is different.
3. Rear bumper Colour.
4. Right side both door.
5. Quarter pannel and front bumper.

Additionally, I noticed in Jan 2018 that my car horn was faulty and I asked them to replace it as it was covered in warranty that time.
I had also informed to service center and when I went for car check up, they did JUGGAD and fixed it but after few days it again stopped working.
This is very well informed and communicated to service advisor that it again stopped but no one wanted to fix it without JUGGAD.
This time again I asked them to fix the horn issue on permanent basis but they said horn replacement is not covered in Extended warranty.

Also, Whenever I send my car for repairing to Workshop they return my car very untidy like seats, steering wheel fabrics etc.

I am very frustrated now and want you to take appropriate action on it ASAP otherwise I will file a case on Service center.

Tarun Kumar
Vehicle number:UP16BE1009
MANISH SINGH 123456

Feb 14, 2019

BODY SHOP

my car wag nor UP14HT1554 damage on the way in Rajasthan .we inform near dealer ship.he pic the car and give me receiving. after 10 days he said to me your engine is faulty. whereas i have to give a car that time engine condition good.but currently they Bothering me.
kindly resolve my problem
dealer ship details

T.M MOTORS.PVT.LTD BRIJBIHAR COLONY MADARPUR ROAD RAJASTHAN.

thanks & Regards
Sohan Singh
sidheeque

Dec 18, 2018

NON DELIVERY OF MARUTI NEXA CARD

I hereby request your attention to the following details.
I have Purchased Maruti Baleno Alpha on 28 -08-2017, by that time I was informed that Nexa card will be issued shortly & I have already paid for the same. Unfortunately, Didn't receive the card so far.So many times contact Popular Nexa show room Kozhikode & Kannur Popular Nexa agent also called. But every time promised me card will be issued shortly.All time informed me waiting for feedback from Maruti. Still iam waiting for the card.NO responding..
Request your immediate action on the subject.
Sidheeque
Sonuji

Nov 30, 2018

Insurance claim

Damaged new car. Not giving full claim
aparia2009

Nov 1, 2018

Repaired Damage car delivered.

Date Of Submission : 11/1/2018 11:42:52 AM
Name : Mr. Amit Kumar Paria
Mobile No : 9830059876
Email : [email protected]

Business Area : Sales
Message : I purchased a MARUTI CELERIO ZXI CAR FROM BHANDARI AUTOMOBILI SALAP, HOWRAH IN THE YEAR JANURAY 2017. My car registration no
WB08C6610 ,Engine no 1976053 and chassis no MA3ETDEIS00321911. Suddenly I notice that right side of the back panal were repaired and lot of marks are
there.As i purchased lot of car and as well as refer to our friends to purchase car that very concern and they honored it .So I have a over faith on that concern.
But such behavior hurt me and weak my mind and confidante. I am waiting for your reply and solution. Thanking you Amit kumar Paria 9830059876
16A/1 keder nath das lane kolkata-30

Oct 20, 2018

ALTO 800 LXI. ENGINE ME. RUST

MY NAME. HARSHAL BHIKHUBHAI VIRANI
MENE .13.10.2018. New ALTO 800 LXI .GADI KHARIDI HE . Dealer .ADDRESS
Union Square, Opposite New Bombay Market, Shara Darwaja, Puna Khumbaria Road, -, Surat, Gujarat 395010
TO USME MENE 2 DIN BAD USKA BONET KHOLKE DEKHA TO USME
JANK (RUST) .EXCEL .DISK BREAK. PURA RUST SE BHARA HE.
TO MUZE JALD SE JALD USKA SOLUTIONS
CHAHIYE.
ME SAHTA HU KI MUZE DUSHRI GADI
DI JAYE.
SHASHI.patel777

Jun 16, 2018

SERVICE

WHY THEY GIVE FREE SERVICE THARE WAS NOTHING TO DO IN FREE SERVICE.
NO CLEANING.
jain pukhraj

Jun 15, 2018

gear box problem

I purchase a ertiga car from your showroom only 35000 km drive and issue of frist and second gear problem pls solve our problem because showroom owner refuse repair this problem I have a maruti wagnor also from 2008 it is driving best and any one issue is not in this car please reply erlier
bhupendra meena

May 9, 2018

Deficiency in service

My vehicle tire get blast during driving with my family it only 9 month complete to purchase my car I call 24x7 road side assistance but no one receive call at least 46 min I call maruti again and again at last they call me and asked about problem when they we very regert
Seriously it's feel bad when we purchased 10 Lakh products and we just hear only we regeret side of maruti
They did not replace my tire
They just making fool to customer
I don't want there product and going to feeling appeal in district consumer forum.
cheraideva2

Apr 30, 2018

Authorized Services Over charge

Thinks twice before giving service to Authorized Maruthi service centers. All are overcharging. Like more than 200%.. For example A/C filter cleaning and refilling Gas . It didn't required more manual efforts. Gas filling is really pretty simple job. If you ask in any of the Authorized service center it will be cost you around Rs.8500. But if you spend some time with the local private service center it will cost you only Rs2700. We can see how they are changing. Please don't do this kind of service in Authorized service center.you need to spend only 30 minutes with the local service people, you will be saved 6000/ . this is my recent experience.

Deva
T Sharma65999

Apr 28, 2018

New Ertiga engine oil leakage

I have taken delivery of brand new Ertiga zxi on 23 April 2018 from RD Motors, Tezpur Assam and yesterday i.e 28 April 2018 I was highly disappointed to see that there is engine oil leakage in my new car. The car is driven only 315 Km.
I have contacted the sales team of RD Motors Tezpur but the problem is yet to be resolved. All my family members are highly disappointed with the car delivered to us. I need immediate action to be taken by Maruti Suzuki.
anilthakral

Apr 11, 2018

Service Problem

I purchased a Maruti Swift VDI in the year 2014 with four year warranty. I did all service of my car from Maruti Agency or Maruti Authorization Service Station. I did my last service from Shakti Motor, Fatehabad on 49250 km. During service I complained regarding vibration in my car for few seconds. The agency replied me there is nothing to worry. But I am not satisfied with this reply. With vibration I cant drive the car. Warranty of my car is going to expire in the month of May, 2018. So, you are requested kindly direct the quarther concerned to resolve the problem of my car otherwise I have no other option except to knock the door of the Consumer Court. My car registration No. is HR22K/8298 in the name of Anil Kumar.

Anil Kumar
PA to Registrar
LUVAS, Hisar
rana das hmy

Mar 3, 2018

New Car Break Down after Travelling 25 km

On 28th Feb. 2018, I purchased a new car Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZXi. The car was delivered by 4.30 approx. At the time the car meter reading was 6 KM approx. After receiving the car when I traveled near about 20 to 25 km approx, suddenly the car's head lamp's power started low down and at the same time the car engine stopped. I could not even reach my home. After that the car could not be started again. So, I called the dealer (Saikia Auto) person to inform about the incident.

Next day on 29th Feb. 2018 as it was holiday for the eve of HOLI I did not get any help from them (Saikia Auto, Lakhimpur). So decided to Call Customer Care. The customer care official sent their team to resolve my problem but they failed to do so. According to them they guessed Self Starter Motor's problem. They were not certain about that.

Next morning on 30th Feb. 2018 I took the car and handed over to SAIKIA AUTO, Lakhimpur. The workshop technician tried to find out the fault in the car but could not manage.
Today 3rd March 2018 when I reached SAIKIA AUTO's Workshop they told me the Self Starter Motor spoiled. If I replace the said part my car will be ok.
I told that I would not accept the car which has spoiled just after travelling 20 to 25 kms. I could not even reach my home after purchasing the car.
I request to sort out my problem as soon as possible by replacing my car.

Rana Das
Harmoti
Dist. Lakhimpur, Assam
rana das hmy

Mar 3, 2018

New Car (Dzire ZXi) Break Down just after travelling approx 20 km

On 28th Feb. 2018, I purchased a new car Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZXi. The the car was delivered by 4:30 approx. At the time the car meter reading was 6 KM approx. After receiving the car when I traveled near about 20-25 km approx and isuddenly the car's head lamp power started low down and at the same time the car engine was stopped. I could not even reach my home. After that the car could not be started again. So, I called the dealer (Saikia Auto) person to inform about the incident.

Next day on 29th Feb. 2018 as it was holiday for the eve of HOLI I did not get any help from them. So decided to Call Customer Care. The customer care official sent their team to sort out my problem but they failed to do so.

Next morning on 30th Feb. 2018 I took the car and handed over to SAIKIA AUTO, Lakhimpur, demanding replacement of the car. On that day also there were no sufficient officials to give me the clear picture regarding my problem. So, they called me today i.e. 03rd March 2018.

Today I had talked to many of the concerned person retailing the issue. But no one could assure me any thing.

I request to sort out my problem as soon as possible by replacing my car.

Rana Das
Harmoti
Dist. Lakhimpur, Assam
Chandan chattopadhyay

Mar 2, 2018

Excess money collected

Bhandari Automobile s Pvt Ltd Kharagpur WB is not giving back Rs 9922.00 . Behaviour very very bad.Dt of purchase Dzire vxi 28082017 customer ID 1725680239. AC is not working. Sound coming when break applied.
Chirag jadon

Feb 26, 2018

Music player repairing

Vehichle no. - RJ 25 CA 5208
I have purchase it in octomber 2017 before 4 mnths only
My music player was not worked properly then i take them to service centre before 15 days
But there is no ongoing process for this
I am waiting for that by 15 days
Company was not mind my problem
There is no response
I want that in good condition till 3 march
If there is no solution of my problem then i take hard action against company
Saurabhrai89

Jan 4, 2018

Service Guy Is Non Responsive Bad Repair Work

Maruti as a brand has gone to the lowest level in Indian automobile industry there was a time when Maruti was the most trusted brand but now they are very unreliable and insensitive towards their customer. I made multiple complaints about my vehicle and written mails as well but Maruti and the guy deputed on my case is not responsive. The harassment I'm going through is very bad as Maruti doesn't care the loss I am bearing because of my broken vehicle which has got it's engine overhauled twice before it broke down for the third time and standing at a place as a stray. People at Maruti are just promising me to attend my car but not actually doing that. This is really frustrating after spending 1.4 lakh rupees on engine repair. Even Brands like Honda Hyundai and Ford does not Rob you this kind of money and once they repair your vehicle's engine the car is good for another 1 or 2 lakh kilometres on contrary so called low maintenance and best performing brand Maruti is behaving like this. Very Disappointed this time and seems like Court is my last Resort. As a common man I don't want get into this trouble but I can't spend a single rupees on car for which I have already spent 1.4 lakh rupees on engine repair.

CAR REGISTRATION NUMBER: DL9CAD2319
Saurabhrai89

Jan 4, 2018

Service Guy Is Non Responsive.

Car Registration Number: DL9CAD2319
Jp sansra

Dec 19, 2017

Body shop work

I bought maruti suzuki swift vxi in the last year from ekansh wheels, tepla. One day my car met with an minor accident and left windows were damaged and that time i went to the showroom from where i bought this car and repaired the both two windows and left feder.which were painted by the eakansh wheels,now after some time the color of the same is changed and is going to be dull and showing diffrent shine and bubles are aslo there.today i went to the showroom and asked body shop manager regarding the same, he said me that our guranty is only for six months. And no one can attend me all the workers behave like as an stranger. I am waited 2 3 hours there.you are requested to direct the eakansh wheels to resolve this problem my vehicle no is HR54C 3367

VOLTAS - Delay in AC Repair service
    Dear Divyesh, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    SBI - SBI Credit card
    I was applied for sbi credit card application no...
    MYNTRA - refund
    I can't use my myntra credits , they convert refunds...
    High Court jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - khatma report
    निवेदन है कि मैं सोहन...
    TVS Credit Services Limited - Reference No - 190513004517
    Dear Sir/ Madam What is the meaning of Resolved ....
    NIFT Raebareli - Complain against faculty
    I would like to bring into your notice that my child and...
    yanwen - ITEM NOT RECEIVE
    Dear Sir, My tracking number VR064052853YP did not...
    New presidency high school - High book prices
    Respected sir The school new presidency high school is...
    Gurukul defence academy kuchamn - Fee refund
    Sir good afternoon.sir my name is jiya shekhawat from...
    SBI Speed Post - ATM CARD
    Reference to the Speed post no. AQ583210516IN as it is an...