Maruti suzuki

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Maruti suzuki

Joseph Ukken

Mar 12, 2019

Unfair & Unethical Sales Practice by BRD Car World, Thrissur

I am sharing my experience with BRD Car World Konathukunu, Thrissur, Kerala, India. I booked a Swift Lxi ( White ) car from BRD car world, Konathukunnu Branch on 28.12.2018. They offered me in writing Car Stereo with speakers, Mud flap, Vinyl Flooring, Steering Grip, Wheel Cup and Floor mats and oraly the offered the body color painting on ORVM, Front Door handle and Rs. 30,000/- discount . They were saying that the vehicle is in stock with them and I will get the delivery on January 1st week. On 30.12.2018 the executive informed that the vehicle is blocked for billing and I have to pay full amount on 31.12.2018 for billing purpose and after 3 days I will get the car. I arranged the loan and paid the balance amount on 31.12.2018 and informed the executive. And on 04.01.2019 I got a call from BRD for confirm my booking and I came to know that the billing was not done, they informed me that stock was over and i will get the car after 2 weeks with the same offer. There was no reply for mail and the verbal answers are not satisfactory, if you call 3 persons you will get 3 answers for the same. At last they delivered the vehicle on 10 th February 2019 without stereo and vinyl flooring and the discount changed to Rs. 15,000/-. They informed me that I will not get the stereo for 2019 vehicle and they dont have the stock of vinyl flooring material and i will get the vinyl flooring on 1st service. Now they are saying that the vinyl flooring is only for 2018 vehicles, Paintng of Door Handles and ORVM is chargeable and I will not get this also.
The Dealer is not trustworthy and they are not concerned about the customer's money and interests. After sharing my experience with my friends many of them told me that BRD is doing like this to its customers, even the bank peoples are also not recommending them.
tarun009

Mar 4, 2019

Unsatisfied with Service center

Hello All,

This is to inform you all that I have bought a Maruti Ciaz Car in 2016 from Vipul Motors, Sector-18, Noida and I only get service done from Vipul Motors service center till today.

In May 2018, I have claimed my insurance due to accident and the service center changed my car colour and now half side colour is different from other half and this was very well informed to Customer Relationship Manager of service center but issue is still same.

I again went for service and insurance claim in Feb 2019 and also informed about my previous issues and they acknowledged it but again they did same mistake.
Now I have noticed that my car has three colour left half is different colour, right half is different and roof & boot have different colour.

I informed the staff multiple times and they asked me to leave my car on last Saturday at service center but still the condition is same.

Below mentioned parts colours are different from company manufacturing paint.

1. Left side rear door colour and Quarter pannel.
2. Bonnet Colour is different.
3. Rear bumper Colour.
4. Right side both door.
5. Quarter pannel and front bumper.

Additionally, I noticed in Jan 2018 that my car horn was faulty and I asked them to replace it as it was covered in warranty that time.
I had also informed to service center and when I went for car check up, they did JUGGAD and fixed it but after few days it again stopped working.
This is very well informed and communicated to service advisor that it again stopped but no one wanted to fix it without JUGGAD.
This time again I asked them to fix the horn issue on permanent basis but they said horn replacement is not covered in Extended warranty.

Also, Whenever I send my car for repairing to Workshop they return my car very untidy like seats, steering wheel fabrics etc.

I am very frustrated now and want you to take appropriate action on it ASAP otherwise I will file a case on Service center.

Tarun Kumar
Vehicle number:UP16BE1009
MANISH SINGH 123456

Feb 14, 2019

BODY SHOP

my car wag nor UP14HT1554 damage on the way in Rajasthan .we inform near dealer ship.he pic the car and give me receiving. after 10 days he said to me your engine is faulty. whereas i have to give a car that time engine condition good.but currently they Bothering me.
kindly resolve my problem
dealer ship details

T.M MOTORS.PVT.LTD BRIJBIHAR COLONY MADARPUR ROAD RAJASTHAN.

thanks & Regards
Sohan Singh
sidheeque

Dec 18, 2018

NON DELIVERY OF MARUTI NEXA CARD

I hereby request your attention to the following details.
I have Purchased Maruti Baleno Alpha on 28 -08-2017, by that time I was informed that Nexa card will be issued shortly & I have already paid for the same. Unfortunately, Didn't receive the card so far.So many times contact Popular Nexa show room Kozhikode & Kannur Popular Nexa agent also called. But every time promised me card will be issued shortly.All time informed me waiting for feedback from Maruti. Still iam waiting for the card.NO responding..
Request your immediate action on the subject.
Sidheeque
Sonuji

Nov 30, 2018

Insurance claim

Damaged new car. Not giving full claim
aparia2009

Nov 1, 2018

Repaired Damage car delivered.

Date Of Submission : 11/1/2018 11:42:52 AM
Name : Mr. Amit Kumar Paria
Mobile No : 9830059876
Email : [email protected]

Business Area : Sales
Message : I purchased a MARUTI CELERIO ZXI CAR FROM BHANDARI AUTOMOBILI SALAP, HOWRAH IN THE YEAR JANURAY 2017. My car registration no
WB08C6610 ,Engine no 1976053 and chassis no MA3ETDEIS00321911. Suddenly I notice that right side of the back panal were repaired and lot of marks are
there.As i purchased lot of car and as well as refer to our friends to purchase car that very concern and they honored it .So I have a over faith on that concern.
But such behavior hurt me and weak my mind and confidante. I am waiting for your reply and solution. Thanking you Amit kumar Paria 9830059876
16A/1 keder nath das lane kolkata-30

Oct 20, 2018

ALTO 800 LXI. ENGINE ME. RUST

MY NAME. HARSHAL BHIKHUBHAI VIRANI
MENE .13.10.2018. New ALTO 800 LXI .GADI KHARIDI HE . Dealer .ADDRESS
Union Square, Opposite New Bombay Market, Shara Darwaja, Puna Khumbaria Road, -, Surat, Gujarat 395010
TO USME MENE 2 DIN BAD USKA BONET KHOLKE DEKHA TO USME
JANK (RUST) .EXCEL .DISK BREAK. PURA RUST SE BHARA HE.
TO MUZE JALD SE JALD USKA SOLUTIONS
CHAHIYE.
ME SAHTA HU KI MUZE DUSHRI GADI
DI JAYE.
SHASHI.patel777

Jun 16, 2018

SERVICE

WHY THEY GIVE FREE SERVICE THARE WAS NOTHING TO DO IN FREE SERVICE.
NO CLEANING.
jain pukhraj

Jun 15, 2018

gear box problem

I purchase a ertiga car from your showroom only 35000 km drive and issue of frist and second gear problem pls solve our problem because showroom owner refuse repair this problem I have a maruti wagnor also from 2008 it is driving best and any one issue is not in this car please reply erlier
bhupendra meena

May 9, 2018

Deficiency in service

My vehicle tire get blast during driving with my family it only 9 month complete to purchase my car I call 24x7 road side assistance but no one receive call at least 46 min I call maruti again and again at last they call me and asked about problem when they we very regert
Seriously it's feel bad when we purchased 10 Lakh products and we just hear only we regeret side of maruti
They did not replace my tire
They just making fool to customer
I don't want there product and going to feeling appeal in district consumer forum.
cheraideva2

Apr 30, 2018

Authorized Services Over charge

Thinks twice before giving service to Authorized Maruthi service centers. All are overcharging. Like more than 200%.. For example A/C filter cleaning and refilling Gas . It didn't required more manual efforts. Gas filling is really pretty simple job. If you ask in any of the Authorized service center it will be cost you around Rs.8500. But if you spend some time with the local private service center it will cost you only Rs2700. We can see how they are changing. Please don't do this kind of service in Authorized service center.you need to spend only 30 minutes with the local service people, you will be saved 6000/ . this is my recent experience.

Deva
T Sharma65999

Apr 28, 2018

New Ertiga engine oil leakage

I have taken delivery of brand new Ertiga zxi on 23 April 2018 from RD Motors, Tezpur Assam and yesterday i.e 28 April 2018 I was highly disappointed to see that there is engine oil leakage in my new car. The car is driven only 315 Km.
I have contacted the sales team of RD Motors Tezpur but the problem is yet to be resolved. All my family members are highly disappointed with the car delivered to us. I need immediate action to be taken by Maruti Suzuki.
anilthakral

Apr 11, 2018

Service Problem

I purchased a Maruti Swift VDI in the year 2014 with four year warranty. I did all service of my car from Maruti Agency or Maruti Authorization Service Station. I did my last service from Shakti Motor, Fatehabad on 49250 km. During service I complained regarding vibration in my car for few seconds. The agency replied me there is nothing to worry. But I am not satisfied with this reply. With vibration I cant drive the car. Warranty of my car is going to expire in the month of May, 2018. So, you are requested kindly direct the quarther concerned to resolve the problem of my car otherwise I have no other option except to knock the door of the Consumer Court. My car registration No. is HR22K/8298 in the name of Anil Kumar.

Anil Kumar
PA to Registrar
LUVAS, Hisar
rana das hmy

Mar 3, 2018

New Car Break Down after Travelling 25 km

On 28th Feb. 2018, I purchased a new car Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZXi. The car was delivered by 4.30 approx. At the time the car meter reading was 6 KM approx. After receiving the car when I traveled near about 20 to 25 km approx, suddenly the car's head lamp's power started low down and at the same time the car engine stopped. I could not even reach my home. After that the car could not be started again. So, I called the dealer (Saikia Auto) person to inform about the incident.

Next day on 29th Feb. 2018 as it was holiday for the eve of HOLI I did not get any help from them (Saikia Auto, Lakhimpur). So decided to Call Customer Care. The customer care official sent their team to resolve my problem but they failed to do so. According to them they guessed Self Starter Motor's problem. They were not certain about that.

Next morning on 30th Feb. 2018 I took the car and handed over to SAIKIA AUTO, Lakhimpur. The workshop technician tried to find out the fault in the car but could not manage.
Today 3rd March 2018 when I reached SAIKIA AUTO's Workshop they told me the Self Starter Motor spoiled. If I replace the said part my car will be ok.
I told that I would not accept the car which has spoiled just after travelling 20 to 25 kms. I could not even reach my home after purchasing the car.
I request to sort out my problem as soon as possible by replacing my car.

Rana Das
Harmoti
Dist. Lakhimpur, Assam
rana das hmy

Mar 3, 2018

New Car (Dzire ZXi) Break Down just after travelling approx 20 km

On 28th Feb. 2018, I purchased a new car Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZXi. The the car was delivered by 4:30 approx. At the time the car meter reading was 6 KM approx. After receiving the car when I traveled near about 20-25 km approx and isuddenly the car's head lamp power started low down and at the same time the car engine was stopped. I could not even reach my home. After that the car could not be started again. So, I called the dealer (Saikia Auto) person to inform about the incident.

Next day on 29th Feb. 2018 as it was holiday for the eve of HOLI I did not get any help from them. So decided to Call Customer Care. The customer care official sent their team to sort out my problem but they failed to do so.

Next morning on 30th Feb. 2018 I took the car and handed over to SAIKIA AUTO, Lakhimpur, demanding replacement of the car. On that day also there were no sufficient officials to give me the clear picture regarding my problem. So, they called me today i.e. 03rd March 2018.

Today I had talked to many of the concerned person retailing the issue. But no one could assure me any thing.

I request to sort out my problem as soon as possible by replacing my car.

Rana Das
Harmoti
Dist. Lakhimpur, Assam
Chandan chattopadhyay

Mar 2, 2018

Excess money collected

Bhandari Automobile s Pvt Ltd Kharagpur WB is not giving back Rs 9922.00 . Behaviour very very bad.Dt of purchase Dzire vxi 28082017 customer ID 1725680239. AC is not working. Sound coming when break applied.
Chirag jadon

Feb 26, 2018

Music player repairing

Vehichle no. - RJ 25 CA 5208
I have purchase it in octomber 2017 before 4 mnths only
My music player was not worked properly then i take them to service centre before 15 days
But there is no ongoing process for this
I am waiting for that by 15 days
Company was not mind my problem
There is no response
I want that in good condition till 3 march
If there is no solution of my problem then i take hard action against company
Saurabhrai89

Jan 4, 2018

Service Guy Is Non Responsive Bad Repair Work

Maruti as a brand has gone to the lowest level in Indian automobile industry there was a time when Maruti was the most trusted brand but now they are very unreliable and insensitive towards their customer. I made multiple complaints about my vehicle and written mails as well but Maruti and the guy deputed on my case is not responsive. The harassment I'm going through is very bad as Maruti doesn't care the loss I am bearing because of my broken vehicle which has got it's engine overhauled twice before it broke down for the third time and standing at a place as a stray. People at Maruti are just promising me to attend my car but not actually doing that. This is really frustrating after spending 1.4 lakh rupees on engine repair. Even Brands like Honda Hyundai and Ford does not Rob you this kind of money and once they repair your vehicle's engine the car is good for another 1 or 2 lakh kilometres on contrary so called low maintenance and best performing brand Maruti is behaving like this. Very Disappointed this time and seems like Court is my last Resort. As a common man I don't want get into this trouble but I can't spend a single rupees on car for which I have already spent 1.4 lakh rupees on engine repair.

CAR REGISTRATION NUMBER: DL9CAD2319
Saurabhrai89

Jan 4, 2018

Service Guy Is Non Responsive.

Car Registration Number: DL9CAD2319
Jp sansra

Dec 19, 2017

Body shop work

I bought maruti suzuki swift vxi in the last year from ekansh wheels, tepla. One day my car met with an minor accident and left windows were damaged and that time i went to the showroom from where i bought this car and repaired the both two windows and left feder.which were painted by the eakansh wheels,now after some time the color of the same is changed and is going to be dull and showing diffrent shine and bubles are aslo there.today i went to the showroom and asked body shop manager regarding the same, he said me that our guranty is only for six months. And no one can attend me all the workers behave like as an stranger. I am waited 2 3 hours there.you are requested to direct the eakansh wheels to resolve this problem my vehicle no is HR54C 3367
anandan1971

Dec 10, 2017

BATTERY COMPLAINT

In my NEW wagon r vxi TN 52 J 6691 auto gear shift model purchased on 03/2016 at THRIVENI CAR'S ,SALEM after completing the free service starting trouble was Analise due to poor battery (EXIDE) performance, the same was intimated to the authorized service dealer (THRIVENI CAR'S ,SALEM) but not yet rectify the defect.
The existing battery within the warranty period.Hence i request that replace the existing battery to new healthy one and replay me as soon as possible for the following mail ID please
mail ID [email protected]
Kishantosniwal

Dec 7, 2017

Not taking good pickup car

While i am going on road my car speed was 140/150 while overtake it come 60/70directly the car sound was do too much i serviced 2tIme but my problem is not solving plzz help to solve my problem
Sushil kumar 1

Nov 28, 2017

Against body shop work in krish motors jhangirpuri delhi

My car met with an accident so i went to the krish motors (Jhangirpuri delhi)for its maintenance i met there with rahul(bodyshop adviser) and mukesh rana( bodyshop manager) he told me that my fog lamp is not including in my zero depreciation insurance , than my body shop work completed and they fitted fog lamp without prior informed me i had paid for it but i was ok till than but surprising thing was that my fog lamps were not working and they said to me that its not company fitted so it can not be on so i asked them why u fitted these fog lamp even you know that it will not work , so my concern is that they are making us fool to change the parts and its working or not it doesn't matter for them . I request to you please dont give them the name of maruti to these type of dealer who dont think about customers satisfaction they are only down the reputation of maruti .
Below are the name of staff and they do not pick up the calls even because they are very busy in other works
Krish motors staff detail :-
Mr. Rahul

Ms.kumkum

I request to you please look into this and take appropriate action against them otherwise maruti will loose the valuable customers

Thanking you ,
Sushil kumar- 9716529394
My car model - swift
My car number - 8692
sanjivarora

Nov 27, 2017

safety system

I had bought New Maruti Brezza four month back and had taken VD optional for hoping for better safety features.

I was informed to kindly keep your both the car keys safely as chips are installed in the keys and the car will only start with these keys only.

Yesterday afternoon my car was stolen and the thieves took only a minute time to break the window and drive away the car without keys .

Both the original keys are with me,

I don,t understand what advance safety features are installed . We pay hefty money while buying and within a minute it all gone.

very disappointed with the tall claims made during selling these cars.

sanjiv arora
9212202273
Chandrasen.kushwah

Nov 5, 2017

Maruti service centre Uma motors mathura fooling customers

I have serviced my swift VDI car at Maruti service centre(Uma motors,NH2,mathura)on 26/10/2017,HR 30K 6663 ,chassis no.MA3FHEB1S00225478. I complained "some sound is coming near to shocker". They advised me to change shocker kit after changing when problem not got resolved they are saying steering is faulty which I refused to change. Then I went to akansha Maruti service centre sitarganj where i found actual problem is link rod. Uma motors is making customers fool and changing ok parts of car and not resolving problem properly.
Pls. Take strict action.
Chandrasen

Astrologer - FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH
    Hi, FRAUD ASTROLOGER - MONEY LOOT BATCH I Got...
    Sahara abode bond - what is procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    CPP ASSISTANCE SERVICE - Uninformed Debit of Rs.1699/- from my creditcard
    Dear Sir, The CPP assistance service has debited ...
    SBI Life Shubh Nivesh - Wrong Information provided at the time of opening a new...
    National consumer court complaint no. 1217057 This is...
    abode bond - procedure to get back money from sahara
    SAHARA ABODE BOND I have invested Rs 49696/- ABODE BOND...
    SBTET TELANGANA - Refund of fee amount
    Hello sir, i am R. Kiran kumar, pin no:16241-M-094,Tkr...
    BILLDESK util - Recharge not recived
    Balance detucted from my paytm wallet but services not...
    Bajaj Finserv Ltd - Abusive messages
    Today i got a call from the number 9594156201 stating a...
    SSC - Login problem
    I am unable to login in to ssc with my registration number...
    Municipal corporation bhiwani - About garbage Holder bad behavior
    Here I am complaining about the garbage Holder of D C...