Maruti suzuki

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Maruti suzuki

nirashokan

May 25, 2017

Delay in delivery of VITARA BREZZA

I have booked and paid an advance for purchase of VITARA BREZZA ZDI+ (Premium Silver colour) vide contract ref no.BRZD16000591 on 6th March 2017 and further I was assured orally that I may be getting delivered by end of April 2017. But as of date there is no confirmation for delivery from Khivraj Motors, Mount Road, Chennai.
Kindly confirm when I will get delivery and If I not get confirmation by to-day or tomorrow, I may be compelled to go for Hundai Creta.

K.Ashokan
Abdul Azad

May 10, 2017

Celerio VXI car breaks are getting failed whenever we ascending from steep hills, putting our life's at stake

I have a Maruti Suzuki Celerio VXI 2014 model car, we happened to go for a trip in 2017 to Ooty, which is a hill station. While coming back car breaks failed, break was not working, we had come down by using hand break. Which had put our lives at risk. After coming down we waited for almost half an hour and break started to work as usual. After that I gave my car for service and got the break bleeding also done. Not sure what could be the reason. Same situation happened again. Looks like the break system in petrol vehicle of Celerio doesn't work, if the road is steep, which is a defect, which has to be corrected. Otherwise, people who are driving the car, if they get panic, don't get any idea of hand break and if any vehicle come front they will meet with an accident for sure.

Can you guys please get this defect corrected in my vehicle and check the scenario in the new Celerio vehicles also.

Nirbhay Khulbe

Apr 27, 2017

RUSTING RUSTING RUSTING

DEAR MARUTI SUZUKI,

i bought wagon- r lxi of silky silver metallic colour on 22-02-2013 from TR SAWHNEY MOTOR AMAR COLONY DELHI.car no is DL3CBS 7526.it's been only 3 years using car and we drove it just 37000 km till today.we were using it gently throughout the years but it has started rusting.the rust is visible now.i also written mail to the suzuki three times but no action should be taken from your side i also attached some photos of my rusting car in my first mail.over 3-4 times i also talked to customer care they just said that we can only draft your complaint but we have no authority to take any action over it.you can find all the details of my calling and emails from your records that how many times your trustworthy customer faced problems from your side.even your mail dept. can't reply anymore.i also contact to the dealer TR SAWHNEY from where i purchased my car.they said that it was an manufacturing fault and advised me to contact to their OKHLA BRANCH.some of contact no. given by your customer executive is 01146150291, 01146781000 they said that higher authority will help you.i serviced my car from your registered MOTOR CRAFT INDUSTRIAL AREA SITE IV SAIBABAD AND FAIR DEAL PVT LTD. INDUSTRIAL AREA SITE IV SAIBABAD.its a serious matter of rusting which is increasing day by day its look so dirty from outside.i can't get any action from your side till now a day.plz take my complaint seriously asap.its not just a matter of rusting its is matter of relation between you and your customer."GOODWILL" OF THE COMPANY ALSO.AS YOU CAN DEAL IN "WHOLE INDIA".plz atleast contact to your customer.
thanks
VIPIN KHULBE( OWNER OF THE CAR)
CONTACT NO- 8586975915.
nirbhaykhulbe@gmail.com
Erinsav

Apr 25, 2017

Rattling noise in celerio amt

I bought a celerio Amt vxi from Varun motors Begumpet last year. After the first three free services promblems started with the clutch. Very shaky and non responsive. On fourth service it was replaced under warranty.

Since then there is a strange rattling noise coming from the bonnet (or engine ) when vehicle slows down and gear shifts from 3 to 2 or 2 to 1. The minute it lower shifts and you accelerate the noise is heard.

After four visits to Varun service Begumpet, they are still unable to detect the reasons even though the sound is clearly audible.

They first thought adulterated fuel so changed tank and drove, same noise. Then all plugs change and drove, same noise!

Now they are saying they don't know exactly and need to keep vehicle for few days to check.

Please help!!!

Erin,
Ts09eh7078
Erinmail2000@yahoo.com
Shekar9999

Apr 8, 2017

Leaking coolant

Maruti Suzuki brezza bought in October 2016..engine coolant started leaking in March 2017. couple of visits to workshop it was apparently identified.. Later ..after two weeks problem returned... Causing me considerable anguish... Mainly service centre unable to fix it.. As the problem wasn't faced earlier...
Ganesh Lolage

Mar 21, 2017

Facing problem of front wheel caliber noise in Stingray VXI model

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have used Maruti Suzuki Stingray Vxi model from last 3.5 years. From last one year i have facing problem of front wheel caliber noise, for this i have repair twice but problem not resolved completely. Due to same I am very disappointing on Maruti Suzuki Wagon R product.

After discussion with Maruti Suzuki Showroom Manager (Pagaria Auto, Aurangabad) he told we are not able to resolved this problem permanently. This problem is related to manufacturing and design.

I request to resolve my problem permanently.

Vehicle Registration No:- MH20CS7101

I am waiting for your positive reply.
kavinkumar

Mar 19, 2017

Fake data created

this is complaint about my service. fake receipt was created by ganesh motors at vellore tamilnadu. my second service yet to do. without my knowledge thy enter wrong data in my account...yesterday i went to do second service in maruti service center in palakkad kerala state.thy said ur vehicle s already did second service in 12feb2017 itself.so i got problm in doing my second service..plz help me to do ...take action for that
nandugokhale

Mar 10, 2017

Mruti Ertiga Car colour issue

i have purchase maruti Ertiga VXI model on 11 Oct 2016, and last week i have seen colour was melt due to heat. and Services center people told me to claim with the insurace. i dont want to claim with insurance.

i want to highlited here whitin 4 months colour going to melt hence how it will sustain till over the life. i want to claim full color of body without any cost from Maruti suzuki services center with long lasting warranty.

car purchase from Sai service Palghar branch.

let me know if any information required.

Nandkumar Gokhale
(Palghar Maharashtra)
9892988631/9766245732
rabig

Mar 6, 2017

Maruti AAA service centre

I need to share a very interesting service experience shared at Maruti AAA motors Okhla.
My car was due for its 1st service of 1000 km so i drove it to the service center for the same on 13th Jan, i know i am late in writing this mail but thought its better if i could highlight the issue to maruti so that you can improve the service standards and keep hygiene at the service centers.

Once my cars service was done i was taken to inspect the car now during my inspection there was an Ertiga parked ahead of my car which the service attendant was reversing a banged into my car, so u can imagine how i would have felt when Ur car is just 1 week old and u get a scratch on the bumper . I was calm as they said sir would get the touching done .

Now the most shocking part is the service advisor walks down and states that sir

"koi baat nahi yeh tu hota hai gaadi sadak par chale gi tu lagti rehti hai."

Now i have bloody bought a car worth 9.5 lacs and u put a scratch on it and give me this shit excuse how would i feel.

Then when i got a bit furious they said we would get the touching done which they did with some other color which was highly visible when i was not satisfied they said we would get the bumper painted.

NOW i want to know why should i get my 7 days old car bumper painted for someone else silly mistake.

Now the biggest challenge is my next service is due and i don’t trust the service center anymore and i am helpless that where would i take the vehicle.
Dr. Khagen Kurmi

Mar 4, 2017

Non-Release of Loyalty Bonus on my vehicle SWIFT ZXI

I have already lodged a complain to Any Time Maruti after several communication with the dealer.Please go through my communications.

K. Kurmi
Dated 04.03.2017

Jan 25, 2017 4:09 PM, "Khagen Kurmi" <kkurmi7@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for your quick response. My contact number is +919435350675.
K.Kurmi
> On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 3:39 PM, ATM Queue <contact@maruti.co.in> wrote:
>> Dear Sir,
>> Thank you for contacting Maruti Suzuki Customer Care.
>> We have received your communication regarding the concern shared about Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXI.
>> However, we request you to send us the following information, to expedite in this case.
>> • Your contact number

>> Thanking & assuring you of our best services at all times.

>> Regards,
ANY TIME MARUTI
>> (Call Us- Toll Free: 1800 102 1800 and 1800 1800 180)
>>> Please visit us at http://www.marutisuzuki.com
>> C02
>> =========================
>> From: kkurmi7@gmail.com
>> Received: 1/25/2017 1:07 AM
>> To: ATM Queue
>> Subject: Non-Release of Loyalty Bonus
>> Sir
Please see the attachment regarding Non-Release of Loyalty Bonus by
>> your dealer M/S Anamika Motors, Jorhat, Assam.

>> K. Kurmi
-----------------------
>> CONFIDENTIALITY/PROPRIETARY NOTE
>> This mail is governed by Maruti Suzuki India Limited's IT policy which can be referred
>> at http://www.marutisuzuki.com/email-confidentiality.aspx
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Officer Incharge
Customer Care
Maruti Udyog Limited
Sub: Non-Release of Loyalty Bonus on my vehicle SWIFT ZXI

Ref: 1. My earlier complain submitted on Wed, 09/11/2013 - 13:09
2. Customer ID 1311352764 & invoice No. VSL 13000538 dated 13.09.2013 against order No. SOB 13000485 dated 05.08.2013. (Booking Dealer G901)
I purchased a SWIFT ZXI (Silky Silver) containing Chassis No.MA3EHKD1S00502383 & Engine No.K12MN1298880) on 13.09.2013 from your your dealer M/s Anamika Motors of Jorhat, Assam. As per scheme available at that time from the Maruti Udyog Limited and invoice number mentioned in the reference there was a Loyalty Bonus on my new vehicle. But, despite my several approach I have not been given that benefit till today. As per the documents the total cost of my vehicle including Extended Warranty and Registration Fee becomes Rs. 6,39,130.00 (Rupees six lakhs thirty-nine thousand one hundred thirty) only. But, I have paid Rs. 10,000.00 (Rupees ten thousand) by cash vide Money Receipt No. AM-944 dated 05.08.2013 plus Rs. 6,45,960.00 (Rupees six lakhs forty-five thousand nine hundred sixty) through RTGS No. UTGS SBINH 13248332814 (Money Receipt No. AM-1167 dated 06.09.2013) totaling Rs. 6,55,960.00 (Rupees six lakhs fifty-five thousand nine hundred sixty) only. Therefore, there was an excess payment of Rs. 16,830.00 (Rupees sixteen thousand eight hundred thirty) only details of which are mentioned below statement. At the time of delivery of the vehicle I had been told that the balance amount will be returned after settlement of the Loyalty Bonus as there was some problem with the Loyalty Bonus which was resolved after my previous complain on 11.09.2013. But, despite my several approach I have neither been returned the money nor informed about the settlement of the Loyalty Bonus even after three and half years.
Therefore, I hereby cordially request you to look after the matter and release my refundable money along with interest due on that.

Yours Faithfully

Khagen Kurmi
Jorhat-785001

(A) Amount To be Paid Document Amount (Rs.)
(a)Price of the Vehicle Invoice No. VSL13000538 dtd. 13.09.2013 541058.42
(i) Total Amount (f + g + h) 639129.97
Round off Total of (A) 639130.00
(B) Amount Deposited
(i)Booking Amount (by Cash) Money Receipt No. AM-944 dtd. 05.08.2013 10000.00
(ii)By RTGS RTGS No. UTGS SBINH 13248332814 & Money Receipt No. AM-1167 dtd. 06.09.2013 645960.00
Total of (B) Paid (i + ii) 655960.00
Refundable Amount (B-A) as on 13.09.2013 16830.00
Rupees Sixteen Thousand Eight Hundred Thirty Only
anand007007

Feb 28, 2017

Grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio

Ref: Car no. MH-48-S-6159, with chassis no: MA3ETDE1S00145336. and Engine no: K10BN1782184 . Martui Celerio, AMT.

Above mention car was delivered to me through sai service in Aug 2014. Ever since these car is in operation on number of occasion defective things were noticed and due to that we experience difficulties in getting day today service.
This car is just 2 and half year old and has completed just 15000 kilometre in a above period and also vehicle has been serviced regularly at authorised Service Station (Sai Service Pvt. Ltd) as prescribed schedule in owner’s manual. This car is used only as a family car and being run on good condition roads in city area. From last one month car starts jerking while shifting gears and making some unusual noise from engine compartment. At this stage now the car is with your authorised dealer (Sai Service Pvt. Ltd. Virar west) for a couple of weeks and it seems that the dealer has Until Now not been able to detect the fault and put the vehicle on the road smoothly. They already replace many parts from transmission but engine noise problem remains as it is. The dealer now suggest that engine will be required to be open to see if the fault can be overcome.
At the moment the my vehicle is under extended warranty even though on opening the engine and transmission certain parts not covered under the warranty, will be charged me as dealer said. This will become a financial liability to me even when my vehicle is used very less and with extensive care. Further beyond warranty period if this is going to be the same scenario it ultimately resulting in a big financial liability in the time to come for me.
By all these means it seems that vehicle is brought out having manufacturing defects. When Maruti Suzuki claims to be a number one brand in customer satisfaction, deserve to be call back the said defective vehicle for safer transactions.
I earnestly request you that the needful is done at earliest to enable to get rid of these difficulties.
rckangra11@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2017

Complaint against DGM Kangra VehilclesADES

I Rozy Thakur Maruti Alto K10 HP 40C 4711 customer ID 1414402708, I done all the car services timely at Kangra VehilclesADES at Malan Nagrota Bagwan Kangra HP. Last service done on 1/2/2017 but I got major trouble due to total dryness of battery regarding that I call toll free number 18001021800 on 18/02/2017 at 6:50 PM and I also got call back by +911166582700, according to the conversation you say that it is negligence of electrician and go to Kangra VehilclesADES and replace it free of cost.
Sir today I reached at Kangra VehilclesADES 5:15 PM. They does not entertain us close the Kangra VehilclesADES at 6:00 PM. After calling DGM by staff, he come back first he abuse his gate man and use wrong wording in front of me, after that he was starting abuse my husband and brother, he also hit them five to six time and he also hit me (as shown in video recording attached) .
Due to night I leave my car at Kangra VehilclesADES and register FIR at Police Station against DGM.
Sir we are not satisfy with your staff. If staff do this type of activities with customer then how Maruti got business.
So you are requested to take need full action.

video recording link

Rozy Thakur
Savita pendse

Feb 9, 2017

Baisc elements QUALITY

I had purchased celerio almost a year before and today is the day that my key doesn't works.It is a horrible situation with us as I am out of my town and my key don't work...
Mukesh garg monti

Feb 1, 2017

Mileage problem in wagonr cng

I have purchased a new wagonr CNG before 3 months, first three services are done through mazic auto motion nagar work shop. I am telling to each service advisor the problem is shifting in the reverse gear, and mileage issue mileage is only giving 20 or 22 kilometre in 1 kg CNG BT still the problem as it is in second service advisor said marutis all car have a problem in shifting back gear we couldn't of any thing in this matter. mileage and reverse gear both problem as it is back gear putting very hard some time like putting in truck or bus.all three services are done in three months but problem as it is.
Thakur das

Jan 24, 2017

Service warranty

I have maruti ertiga 2013 Rj 39 UA 0711 running 45000 km I have extredwarrenty now gear problem In my car the authorised service centre say to me this no matter of warranty I say to company how's matter sole in warranty in gear please help me
ravishey

Jan 21, 2017

regarding communication with customer

i booked car in 9/11/2016 by giving 5000/rs still now i did not get receipt and also car they my wagon car on 26 12 2016 still now i do not have car and now they are telling that your car has been sold how because i only having form 35 copy from bank now tell me what i have to do
Victor Emmanuel

Jan 18, 2017

Car Exchange in True Value

This is Victor, I purchased a new Alto 800 LXI from Acer Motors, Hyd by exchanging old car in Maruthi True Value cars. I purchased new car on 23-12-2016 and invoice done on the same date and i have given my old car on 22-12-2106 while giving my old car to True Value. Insurance for old vehicle was valid till 27-12-2016. But now this Acer Motors people are asking to pay insurance for old car. Please help in this regard and do the needful.

Victor
#9505776319
Arjun 027

Jan 13, 2017

M/s TR Sahani(Maruti Dealer, Naraina)

Staff at this dealership is very irresponsible. While selling they make all false commitments and after taking money from buyer they just do not bother. I had gone to their dealership on 7/1/17 for Ciaz VDI+ Car. I was promised delivery same evening provided I make payment the same afternnon. I arranged funds and submiited Pay Order for Rs.820000/- by 3pm same day. I was kept waiting and was told vehicle shall be deliverd on 9/1/2017 morning. I went in the morning and was kept waiting and the vehicle was delivered at 8pm in the evening and that also without any document(no invoice, no gate pass). Iwas told invoice shall be given next day and also registration shall be done next day. After my repeated reminders Iwas given Invoice copy and gate pass copy on 11/1/2017. I have still not received registration no. of vehicle till now. As per my last talk with the dealer my file has been sent to RTO only on 12/1/2017.
My vehicle is standing at my home since I cant drive it without the registration number. Everday the dealer has some different tale to tell. I arranged funds immediately only on their assurance that I will get delivery on 7/1/17 and registration no. latest by 9/1/12017. I feel that this dealership entice people with wrong commitments and when the buyer makes payment they then take the buyer for granted. Ifeel cheated
Arjun Khanna
Rakesh9899

Jan 11, 2017

Urgently need your help( last hope)

Dear Regional Managers,

I have maruti CIAZ car from last 2 years and not satisfied with the service at all. In fact the personal service center guys are much better than the company service center. I have always servicing my car with the company service center(Prem motors gurgaon sec-14) only. As they claim us the better and faster service in a total lie statement. These guys are least bother about the customer pain. They do the things as they want.

In the month of November I have given my car for rubbing and polish and I picked my car in the evening. Next day when I saw my car, the side panel of the left door was scratched and done a shabby paint without my permission. Everyone can see the two different shade colors. My question is I have given my car for rubbing and polish, if by mistake they removed the original paint of my car then could have informed me and should have done a good paint.

I called customer care no and lodged a complaint against the prem motor gurgaon service station. Unfortunately no one called me and complaint was closed without solved my car problem. Then again I called maruti customer care and lodged a complaint, still I haven’t got any response from anywhere.

On 4th Jan 2017 I have given my car for regular service and for insurance work. Again they have done a very shabby job. I asked him to change my both the bumpers but new rear bumper was scratched. And my rear parking sensor was not working. When I asked him to do something then they said you can come next time and we will do it for you. Today I went to prem motor gurgaon again for the same work, they kept me waiting one and half hour and again promised me to take your car in the evening. Still my car sensors are not working, rubbing is still pending. Again he was saying you can come and we will get it done by tomorrow. Need your help.

I would strongly request you to take appropriate action them. Please help me this time next time I will get it done from outside.
It is unexpected from a company like Maruti Suzuki.

Name- Rakesh

Rakesh
nijamuddin74

Jan 10, 2017

CAR MILEAGE

I was purchased a maruti alto k10 vxi car no AS01HC3655 in nov 7th 2016 but avarege of this car below 10 km per litre..company clam the avarege above 20 km per ltr.I visited Bimal auto agency service center sundarpur guwahati service centre. , but problem is not resolve. please suggest how to resolve problem and maitain the avarege properly.
Bobby sharma

Jan 9, 2017

head light damage

Hii,
Sir/mam meri wagonr car 2015 modal commercial no. Hai or uski takkar hone ke karan head light futt gyi hai or uska insurance bhi hai toh me yeh pta krna chahta hu ki uski head light dalane me insurance se kitna % price less ho skta hai or mujhe kitne price ki padegi

BOBBY
Vishal l patel

Dec 30, 2016

Difect car

I have purchased Maruti Suzuki Ciaz zdi+model On date 20/10/2016From Surat showroom name Kiran Motars Suzuki India Ltd.

Sir, I deeply regretted my decision to purchase from your company as from the first day onwards from the delivery of the vehicle, I am facing some noise problem during driving.

I visited the showroom/workshop 4 time since the purchase, but the problem is not yet resolved and Manager/sales person available at the showroom/workshop  failed to provide appropriate solution till date.

Today is my 5th visit to the showroom/workshop but it is of no use as the problem is not getting resolved.

I request you to kindly look into this matter and resolve the problem as early as possible.

PANKAJ JINDIA

Dec 12, 2016

mileage problem

I have Alto 4 cylinder vx model and average become low to 8 km per litre, i visited zirakpur service centre and max auto sangrur. despite spending of money, there is same problem. please suggest how to resolve problem. everything have been changed in car like plugs, coils, throttle body but problem same, is there any good service centre which can resolve my problem
mayankmaheshwari15

Dec 1, 2016

WORST SHOWROOMS IN INDIA

USELESS MARUTI SUZUKI
NO QUALITY WORK NO KNOWLEDGE TO THE PEOPLE OF MARUTI SUZUKI
MY CAR WENT 7 TIMES IN 8 MONTHS AND STILL PROBLEM NOT RESOLVED
I WASTED MY HARD MONEY ON WORTHLESS MARUTI SUZUKI SWIFT VXI(O)
TODAY ITSELF I VISITED SHRI KRISHNA AUTOSALES AND AGAIN AS USUAL USELESS REPLY AND ALSO I RECEIVED JO KARNA HAI KARLO

I AM FILING A CONSUMER COMPLAINT TO MARUTI SUZUKI HEAD OFFICE ......

last time from shri krishna autosales 3 employees visited my home for my vehicle checkup...they told the vehicle comes like this only and we are closing your complain. i have visited shri krishna autosales 6 times in last 3 months for the same problem and i purchased my vehicle 3 months before only.....when first time i went to take delivery of my vehicle the employees told that sir ko ribbon lagake do gaadi pe acha lagega in this type of language ...the sales as well as workshop services of shri krishna autosales are worst i have ever seen. i would rather not buyed a maruti suzuki suzuki vehicle... from now i am definately not buying a maruti car...

now i feel why hyundai , ford , volkswagon are far better companie then maruti .they treat their customers very excellently not like maruti suzuki....

people of maruti suzuki talk like they come from any village ...the person visited my vehicle today 28072016 told me that complain bade bade english letters me likho taki maruti suzuki walo ko dikhe....these are the words of employees of shri khrishna autosales...

better take as a suggestion grow your employees maruti suzuki otherwise the market will be definately covered by other big companies then yours...
Shyamjith

Nov 22, 2016

Kapico Motors for non cooperation to defence personal

I Mr Shyamjith need to put some important point regarding non cooperation of Kapico Motors Channai. I have contacted t dealer in the month of September for purchase of Swift dzire. Collected t dealer contact no fm internet and called a person and enquired abt t car. After listening all my queries I mentioned that I would like to purchase through canteen. He told me that I will call u back. But not at all contacted. After few days again I called him but not responded. After that I had contacted Mr Sayyed through some local friends. Someone called me n enquired abt my plan. Again after listening abt canteen purchase he never called back. But to be my surprise in first week of Nov msJanani fm dealer called me and enquired abt my plan. Due to my non availability at channai I promised her that I will call u sooner I reach Chennai. Today I spoke with her and promised to purchase through CSD. She politely told me that ms jyoti or Sayyed would b calling u. But till time no one contacted me. Are they really not interested to sell to a defence person. Nowadays All country is showing some sympathy to us. Are they not an Indian citizen. This is humiliation towards a soldier. Where as Volkswagen responded within hours and emailed all details. I always suggest for your company's car and my sister bought after my pursuance. Pl look into it.

chief minister of uttar pradesh - Electricity
    JAI HIND C.M. SIR sir thakur ganj thane ke jenrailganj...
    Jio - abusive phone call
    abused by a Jio user with phone no-08077783035
    Dealzandoffers.com - product not working n wrong product delevered
    not working power bank I want to return back the...
    results - Some seat no are not in list
    Some seat no are not displayed in result why it is so? N...
    SSC - Registration no. and Password
    Sir, I have already registered for the ssc-cgl 2017 but I...
    RPF - RPF police asking corruption
    Hi sir, I was traveling from kurnool to kachiguda in the...
    tspsc - I am unable to download my Hall ticket
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Syed Muqtar Ali. I am unable to...
    Samsung split inverter ac - Bad product and gas leakage
    I purchased inverter ac worth rs.44000 thousand in 201611...
    Delhi Transport Corporation - money related issue
    sir today i travelled from IIT gate to Katwaria saria.I...
    al zahra general hospital - data flow
    Dear sir/maam My problem is, i have already my saudi...