Maruti suzuki

Consumer complaints and reviews about Maruti suzuki

Himanshu1011

Feb 20, 2020

Misbehave and wrong commitment

Dear Maruti Suzuki team

I am writing to complaint regarding my recent experience at your Rohan Motors Udyog Vihar Greater Noida service centre. The only purpose a customer visits authorised centre is the faith and trust of maruti and he expects a good behaviour and high quality service.
I visited the service centre on 19th march for repair of oil leakage (diesel) and service of my Maruti Swift VDI.
I had word with customer support team earlier in this week and they told I will get 20% discount on service.
When I informed the same to the person workshop manager and his subordinate they said you have to talk to GM, when I visited with them to GM office he was having lunch with maruti service manager Akhil gupta, he told them to check and decide. Then I was told to visit customer support department. I informed them I will not visit any department now. They asked me to provide recording of communication with customer support department . Finally they agreed to give 15% discount on service. When I asked them regarding drop facility as I knew they have limited vehicles to drop, they initially denied and said the driver has gone to deposit cash in bank and you have to wait minimum one hour more. Meanwhile, I asked them to get the leakage issue checked as diesel was continously wasting due to leakage, the mechanic told its minor issue of gasket and he will fix it soon. When I raised question regarding drop than they finally arranged driver for drop. I was informed the vehicle will be ready by 6 pm. I was in no hurry so when I called them to check status in evening they told it will be handed tomorrow.
Today on 20th I got information on call that pump need to be checked and it will go to vendor site, it will cost 2500-3000 and if pump is found faulty than new pump will cost Rs. 25000.I simply requested them to deliver my vehicle back as I don't want to avail their service. I told them I had bad experience with you yesterday regarding discount and drop and now I will get repair done at other service centre. Firstly they agreed to deliver but later they started behaving very badly. I raised complaint twice on customer care of maruti suzuki, complaint no: 3018163686. I got call from maruti service manger akhil gupta, he assured to resolve it issue and connected with GM chandan chakravorty, the GM talked very rudely and denied to deliver the vehicle, he clearly mentioned you have done complaint, now you have to visit and take vehicle. When I complained akhil gupta, he also talked unprofessionally and did not work to resolve our issue.
The experience I had at rohan motor service centre was very low as per maruti standards and after complaining to akhil gupta, I was shocked as he is not concerned about customer satisfaction.
I hope some action will be taken against them so that customers will not suffer the way I had suffered.
Maruti team can check all details with the complaints number shared by me.

Car probleam

Nimit goel mobil n 9911332831.9058000891

Dec 25, 2016

Car problam car not fit three time problam at night

Car not fit ingreanig problam

Dec 25, 2016

New car to ingan problam 1 year two three time problam my famile are problam to car swite vdi

Ingian problam car in fit after service no coprate for all empoli my famile drive at night 2 time on road in fit car.my car n.up 37d 1037
Salilkumarsrivastava

May 9, 2016

manufacturing defect of ABS and Airbags

Sir/Madam,
The complaint in respect of manufacturing defect in vehicle no Ritz Zxi UP32CU3677 dashed with a tree in an accident on 27.04.2016 whereby the Car was extremely and badly damaged due to failure of braking system (ABS) but despite severe damage to the main side of car, the protective Airbags remained unfunctional and unworkable due to defective manufacturing process resulting in internal severe damage to the car and thus the company is liable for compensation for Ten Lacs due to manufacturing defect. The vehicle was always serviced by authorized dealer i.e. Bright 4 Wheels, Lucknow and the company is answerable for manufacturing defect in braking system (ABS) and also for faulty Airbags system in Ritz Zxi model. Presently vehicle is lying in damaged condition in Bright 4 wheels workshop for repair. Kindly do the needful at an early date.

FOR:

+918052256555
Shivang Goel

Jan 30, 2016

Enforcing to change working parts in Fast Track

I have a very bad experience with Fast Track I have 2 Maruti cars in my home and I always get my car serviced or repaired in Maruti authorized service centers but I am not satisfy with fast track service center when I went to Fast track service center to get my car repaired they replaced brakes but the brake was not working fine instead the performance of brake got down than they told me to replace some more parts related to brake so due to lack of time I was unable to got more parts replaced at that time so today I went there to get car breaks repaired but they were enforcing me to replace those parts that are working fine Also last time when I got my car repaired by fast track service center they changed the wheel cap of my car with a old and local wheel cap Also the way of communication was very awkward
vik2323

Jul 17, 2015

BATTERY CHANGE

, SIR Maine rohan motars me apni car ko servise krne ke diya tha. but unone battery ko change kr diya tha. aur hame baad me pata chala ki vah change kr diya gya h .ye rohan servise sarita vihar me .. hme 1 yr ke baad pata chala ki vah change ho gya h. sir plsmeri request smjh gye hoge.. mai vaha gya huaa tha lekin koi kuchh v nahi huaa. batiye sir servise center me safty ke liye car ko dete h . jb vaha pr ye sb kaam kiya ja raha h chori krke change kr dete h ..plz help kisjiye sir.. car num h 5248 h..
colinder

May 23, 2015

cheating during service

It is submitted that my alto car (UP16AP 4742) was admitted in Rohan Motors workshop Sect-1,NOIDA on 21 May 15 duly checked by the adviser Mr Bisht . At the time of collection on 22May15, it has been observed by me that rear view mirror of right hand side adjustment knob is broken. When this has been told to the mechanic Mr Bisht , he put the blame to us that it has been broken earlier. I explained to the mechanic that it was intact at the time of admission of car to the garage.
My observations:-
1. I was made to make the payment prior to the inspection of my car.
2. Work carried out by your workshop was not explained to me .Rather I was told to take it away since there is congestion in the workshop.
3. When the Broken Rear View mirror knob was brought to Mr Bisht notice, he blamed us with few other mechanics. It was embarrassing for me to be there with so many staff-members trying to blame me .
4. There is no way where we can check what repair / services have been provided except through our bill.

I would like to put it on record for the broken knob will cause replacement of mirror. Such a scene has been created and as a client I have been blamed for that and harassed.

I expect a reply from your side.

jusmukesh

May 10, 2015

maruti wagon r

I bought wagon r cng lxi in 2013. Earlier it was working fine. After my 3rd service with fast track noida sec 63 performance of car has been seriously depreciated. I am highly dejected with the pick up and not so normal noise kind of issues in my car on petroln cng both. On several complaints and sitting hours in service station, condition is same.

I am sure this kind of service stations are making people fool and consists of highly non technical staff. I want to escalate this issue. If somebody can help please drop me an email on below id.

Gaurav kumar kaushik

Mar 11, 2015

Take extra money

I bought new swift vdi from rohan motors noida.Rohan Motors employee named Mukesh Bhatt take extra money for registration. When you go showroom to buy any car , employee give full response but after buying the car they treat you like a unknown person. Very bad experience with Rohan Motors.
Anurag Gupta

Feb 4, 2015

Crank noise in Engine, Bad service from Rohan Motors , Noida

We gave the car for repair to Rohan Motors, Sec-2 , Noida in October 2014 because it met with an accident.
The dealer has not repaired the car completely till today (4 Feb 2015). Even after 3 months of repair time, they have not fixed a lot of things.

Lot of noise in Engine,
AC is not working,
Music System is not working,
CNG is not working,
Central lock is not working

Also, initially they estimated repair cost around 50,000 but now they are saying that repair cost is 1.5 lakhs . The dealer is saying that he will charge extra money for above mentioned defects.

So please kindly resolve my problem .

Sumit Gupta
9871722929,9818808383
Neeraj Awasthi

Aug 30, 2013

Insurance related

I have been getting my service and insurance renewal from Rohan Motars Noida for last many many years, it has been observed that when anything is due where we have to pay we get repeated calls and after that if we have any issues no one is there to resolve it.

latest incidence is for my car insurance where I got a call that if I pay I will get car wash and service discount coupons and a car perfume as a gift, when the agent came to collect he misbehaved with lady of the house and was surprisingly quizzing why we want gift by saying : which gift" as if he does not know.

on my repeated attempts to ask where do I lodge a complaint I was not given any number or form and was told sorry is the word which we have already said now please pay your insurance due.

this is one good example of treating your customers badly, I will never go and get my car serviced from Rohan motrrs Noida sec. 2
Lucifer

May 2, 2013

No Maruti Suzuki spare parts available with Anand Motors Pvt Ltd

My Car Regd No UP 32 EC 2937 (Zen Estilo VXI Model 2011) I took my car to Anand Motors Service Center for change of dicky door due to certain damage by someone.Service authorised person give me a estimate of Rs 14000 and wasted my expensive 2 hours in discussing that the spares are available or not.Ultimately after wasting my time i was known that the entire spare of my car is not available with Anand Motors Service Center & The casual attitude of persons of Anand Motors Service Center is not appreciable.If they don't have any spares then why your company is giving them the dealership of supply & service it is not understood.Poor Quality of work was displayed in past future while I put my car for service.

May 3, 2012

Complaint Against Rohan Motors Body Shop,Noida

I agree with Mr. HP Singh these guys in Rohan Motors are quite blunt and rude in behavior and more interested in selling service product more.They do not want to give ear to customer problem. Avoid going for service to Rohan Motors Noida. On counter argument they try to pacify customer by calling TSM( MR. Gagan) who says same thing as said by Rohan Motors.

Vineet
User720992

Apr 21, 2012

Complaint Against Rohan Motors Body Shop,Noida

These guys are completely useless, I gave my car for repair on 18th April 2012 (Rohan motors body shop NOIDA), We I got my car back, memory card & CD from music system was stolen. When I checked with Service Adviser he said he can't do anything about it. This is really very annoying. Can anyone tell where to submit strong complaint against there guys.

Kishore

Apr 27, 2011

fake mail fr direct recruitment

You can write complaints or reviews with www.admanya.com

Apr 27, 2010

Repair & maintenance

Ramesh
Skarakoti Send email

Jun 3, 2012

vehicle not delivered in time

Have you got the delivery of your car finally or still waiting?
Vineet76 Send email

May 3, 2012

Vineet
Kishore3127 Send email

Apr 21, 2012

Kishore

Apr 14, 2012

Sub- Complaint Against Maruti Suzuki Dealer

This is regarding my Maruti Swift LDI UP16 AD 2524, which i bought from Rohan Motors (Noida) a year ago.
My vehicle is insured from National Insurance which got renewed recently in the last month.Due to a severe accident my car got severely damaged and i gave it in Rohan Motors Body Shop.The manager promised to give me the car in a weeks time,but its been two weeks i havn`t got my car yet,neither i got informed.When i went to the Body Shop i found my vehicle in a very pathetic condition as none of the work was complete and there was a complete mismatch in colour of body and changed parts.When asked the concerned person showed a very casual attitude with a very rude and unpleasant behaviour.
Kindly do the needful.

HP Singh
Singhmarkunal Send email

Nov 13, 2011

job offer

thanx...
i nevr go for these offers...
thanx a lot.
Saurabhgarg Send email

Nov 12, 2011

job offer

This should be fraud e-mail to dupe you. As these days lot many guys are receiving such kind of e-mails from prestigious corporate houses so that it would be easier to dupe...But unfortunately these are not from corporate houses instead being sent by the fraud guys..
In fact you can call Maruti and check about the mail.

Apr 27, 2011

fake mail fr direct recruitment

MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD (MSIL)
Head Office Maruti Suzuki,
India Limited Nelson Mandela Road,
asant Kunj, New Delhi-110070.
Board no.46781000.
Fvax: 46150275 and 46150276

REF: "MARUTI SUZUKI" DIRECT RECRUITMENTS OFFER.

Your Resume has been selected from MONSTER.COM, NAUKRI.COM for our new
plant. The Company selected 62 candidates list for Senior Engineer, IT,
Administration, Production, marketing and general service Departments, It
is our pleasure to inform you that your Resume was selected as one of the
62 candidates shortlisted for the interview. The Company SUZUKI is the
best Manufacturing Car Company in India, The Company is recruiting the
candidates for our new Plants in Delhi, Bangalore, and Pune and mumbai.

Your interview will be held at The Company Corporate office in New
Delhi on 7th Of May at 11.30 AM, You will be pleased to know That
The 62 candidates selected 55 candidates will be giving appointment,
Meaning that your Application can progress to final stage. You will have to
come to The Company corporate office in New Delhi. Your offer letter with
Air Ticket will be sent to you by courier before date of interview. The
Company can offer you a salary with benefits for this post 62, 000/- to
200, 000/- P.M. + (HRA + D.A + Conveyance and other Company benefits. The
designation and Job Location will be fixing by Company HRD. At time of
final process. You have to come with photo-copies of all required
documents.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BY THE COMPANY HRD.
======================================
1) Photo-copies of Qualification Documents.
2) Photo-copies of Experience Certificates (If any)
3) Photo-copies of Address Proof
4) Two Passport Size Photograph.

You have to deposit the (Cash) as an initial amount in favor of our
company accountant name in charges to collect your payment. Department.
for Rs. 8,200/- ( Eight thousand two hundred rupees) through any [STATE BANK
OF INDIA] OR [ICICI BANK] Branch from your Home City to our Company
accountant name in charges. Account NO, which will be sending to you upon
your response. This is a refundable interview security. Your offer letter
with Air tickets will be sent to your Home Address by courier after
receiving the confirmation of interview security deposited in any of the
STATE BANK OF INDIA OR ICICI BANK. This Company will pay all the
expenditure to you at the time of face-to-face meeting with you in
Company. The Job profile, salary offer, and date -time of interview will
be mention in your offer letter. Your offer letter will dispatch very
shortly after receiving your confirmation of cash deposited in STATE BANK
OF INDIA OR ICICI BANK. We wish you the best of luck for the subsequent
and remaining stage. The last date of security deposited in bank
2nd of may 2011 you have to give the information after deposited the
security amount in bank to The Company HRD -direct recruitment via email.
Your Letter with supporting document will be dispatch same time by
courier to your postal address after receipt of security deposited
confirmation in bank. The interview process and arrangement expenditure
will be paid by SUZUKI COMPANY. Lodging, traveling and local conveyance
actual will be paid by SUZUKI COMPANY as per bills. The candidate has to
deposit the initial refundable security as mentioned by HRD.NB: You are
advice to reconfirm your mailing address and phone number in your reply.
And 8,200/- (Eight thousand Two hundred rupees) will be the refundable
amount, as 200 rupees will be deducted as bank charges for funds deposit.
and if you are been selected or not, still the amount will be refunded to
you, as the amount is just to prove that you will be coming for the
interview in order for us not to run at lost after sending you the air
ticket and you don't show up on the day of interview. Wishing you the
best of lucks.

Shinzo Nakanishi
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director.
User341918

Mar 1, 2011

excess money taken from Invoice amount

We have purchased a wagon R Lxi from Madhusudhan motors pvt. Ltd. Agra.They gave us a quotation of Rs.416718 and we gave them a D.D. of the same amount Rs.416719 D.D. No.516081 S.B.H.But in return they gave us an Invoice of Rs.396119 In the remaining balance of Rs.20600 they gave accessories of Rs.18000 forcefully saying that it’s the company scheme that if you purchase wagon R then it is compulsory to purchase the Accessories and the balance Rs.2600 is forfeited by them.Kindly take serious action against Madhusudhan Motors Pvt. Ltd.Secondly Madhusudan Motors is giving false adverisement about discount of Rs.35500 but no discount is given on purchase of new Wagon R.kindly take serious action and inform us about this matter.

Ashok kumar Agarwal
A-25,New Agra colony
Agra
ph:9412256169

TamilNadu schools - Not paying salary to teachers
    One of the matriculation school in koyambedu(Daniel Thomas...
    NITCO Logistics - non delivery of consignment
    A consignment was booked from Thea-Tex Healthcare, Vasai...
    complaint against private school - Regarding violation of government order by school
    I , Rajni Gahlot teaching in Meerut Public School Group...
    Videocon D2H - Account Activeat karne ke liye
    मेरा व्हिडिओकॉन d2h...
    Renault India - DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR,,
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    VK-CBSSBI - CBSSBI Money cutting
    I have don the transaction from my account. Money is...
    Dipika tredars - Branch manejar kekhilaf
    Mahoday mene dinank 30-03-2020 ko a/c 10793205148 me...
    Nandini Milk - Hoarding and misbehaving
    It is complaint about Nandini dairy which is at ..kannuru...
    DishTV - Payment not reflected
    Dear Arpitha, Hope you are doing good. We regret the...