Maruti suzuki

Chandigarh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Maruti suzuki

Krishan Chauhan

May 26, 2018

POOR QUALITY OF TYRE PROVIDED BY MARUTI iNDIA

I, am Krishan Singh Resident of 2260 Ambedkar Colony Dhanas Chandigarh. I had purchased Vitrara Brezza ZDI+ Car from CM Auto Chandigarh (India) dated on 25th April 2018. Engine No D13A-3294297 & Chassis No MA3NYFB1SJD 375742,HSN 87033191. During the My Car driving tyre got bubbled & Unbalanced date on 8th may 2018. later I came to know that tyre got damaged.& Bookend.
Second day I went to your CM auto dealer, meet with sales executive, Who was dealing with me during the car purchase and explain all the issue which was happened with me. After all the discussion he suggest me to sales & service office, There I meet with Mr. Gopal he check my car tyre and made one simple latter which was mention to Apollo tyre company look in to the matter.

Same day I went to the Apollo tyre Godown even same thing happened with me there Apollo tyre person Mr Sunil said that we will not replace the tyre. I request him & said my car got 15 days older & 818 KM Run how it’s possible that tyre got broken,

But nothing went good he just denied to do anything.Seriously it's feel bad when we purchased 12 Lakh amount products and we just hear only we regret from concern pf Maruti Suzuki Dealer,They dont want replace my tire They just making fool to customer

Even all the incident I had already explained to Mr Vineet Gm Sale & Mr Thakur Gm after sale & Service, Mr Sandeep TSM CM Auto Dealer, Maruti India. Till now it’s almost 20 day past but unfortunately & sadly no one respond my problem nor any solution. I would like request you to kindly look in to the matter or assist me for further legal process.

Further assistance we will be more than happy to assist you.

Krishan Chauhan,
Chandigarh (India)

kk boby

Aug 22, 2016

Car is not working properly

i purchased swift VDI from CM auto sales chandigarh on dated of 6 july 2016 and on 19th august 2016 im traviling to hospital with my wife for his checkup and car is off on the road and when i call the CM auto sales for this issue yesterday there service enginner send the person for checking the car and the take the car to agency for repair after hole day in evening 7 pm i recived my car but the condition is same till the time

jitender
9882202599

Sep 29, 2010

pathetic problems within 1 week of purchase

this is to bring to your notice that i bought a new maruti alto lxi model on 22-09-2010, from berkeley automobiles chandigarh but the car has given such pathetic and harssing disturbances that have ruined a lot of my crucial time,

first the compressor f the AC of the car was choked and i was told that it wud be replaced and on the very next day another problem occured in the Car as the power window were not working, the window dint moved while the button was pressed .

as i have faced numerous problems within first week of the car i ask u to please replace the car or else i have to go to consumer court with respect to the problems i have faced in 1 week old car.

plz revert

Prabhjot Singh
contact - 9646004241
car - ch 38 (t) 3293

Feb 25, 2012

problem in delivery of the new

I complained about not getting the swift zdi at maruti's customer care about new booked car delivered even after 6 months. my complaint no is 3454367560. i booked the car on 1st aug 2011 and got the receipt on 3rd aug 2011 on the consent that it will be delivered maximum by six months. but now no one is entertaining me now. my dealer says we will see and let u know. i am getting no satisfactory answer. it is actually a harassment to me. i request you to deliver the car in this month. i booked my car (CB1684) as per the agreement at that time. i cannot pay the extra charges now asked by the berkeley auto ltd.

i hope you would proceed asap on the matter and deliver my car in february only.

Oct 11, 2010

Didn't Provide Accessories

I am Resident of chandigarh and i bought a Maruti car(A-Star) from Autopace Pvt(Maruti's Dealer in chandigarh) a month back.
Before buying the dealers promised me to provide extra accessories and discount from other dealers in tricity. I bought a car on 12 august and till today i didn't get the accessories from them , whatever they gave is of poor quality . The mats & Steering cover are of poor quality & if you wna buy it from local market you can easily buy in 50 - 100 rs. Even they harassed me by saying -" SIR jee 4 lakh ki car le skte ho 400 ki accessories nhi lgva sakte kya?". My Question is that Is this a way to talk with customers? Before buying these dealers offered you so much things but after that they don't even bothered. If they can't provide the accessories then why they promised it to customers.

Sep 29, 2010

pathetic problems within 1 week of purchase

first the compressor f the AC of the car was choked and i was told that it wud be replaced and on the very next day another problem occured in the Car as the power window were not working , the window dint moved while the button was pressed .

plz revert

Prabhjot Singh
contact - 9646004241
car - ch 38 (t) 3293
User1958

Apr 23, 2010

20 DAYS OLD DEZIRE GOT BURNT

FORCED TO WRITE THIS MAIL AFTER HARRASMENT AND MENTAL AGONY/TENSION I AM FACING BY BUYING MARUTI SWIFT DEZIRE.

I have Purchased a car Maruti Swift Dezire on 31st March’10 in my wife’s name from Lovely Automobiles Nawashahir ( Punjab )

My 20 days old car got BURNT yesterday on 21.04.2010 while it was standing outside my office in Ludhiana as I have come from Chandigarh to Ludhiana on some official work.

I have informed the concerned authorities i.e. your Help line, Complaint number is 7951409207 to report that 20 days old car has burnt ( Very Casual Approch as I said I will approach Media if no response received, Ankit Call centre agent said you can go any where (Please Check Voice recording IN YOUR CALL CENTRE ))

After that I have called service centre for the help. ( No Response )

Then called Mr Kiran ( RSM ) for the help. He responded….

Some Mr Vikas ( After 5 Hrs of Reporting Incident ) came from Maruti who is based locally in Ludhiana to check and just took 2 rounds of the car and informed vehicle will be picked by dealer.

If some body reports Burnt vehicle I hope response should be with in very quick as customer can approach media also.

Dealer Specialist Mechanics came in the evening ( Around 6.30 - 7 PM ) to inspect and pick vehicle.

I have been assured that a loaner vehicle will be given to me by 7.30 PM yesterday i.e. 21.04.2010.

Now will State the Poor State of Service :

- No loaner Unit received till this time and I am hanged up in Ludhiana starting from yesterday.
- I am following up for loaner unit from yesterday and getting all kind of false commitments.
- Not even single call received from any Maruti Employee or dealer ship or Authorised service centre on status of burnt car or loaner unit
- For them customer is like ‘CUST SE MAR’
- I am not aware what decision Maruti is taking in the same.
- I have send my representative for checking the same he has been informed that it is because of the internal wiring from Maruti has got burnt.
- All kind of stupid questions were asked to my representative before informing him that it is a internal fire case.
- I appreciate services given by Maruti in past that is the only reason I have bought this vehicle but now is PATHETIC STATE OF AFFAIRS.

Attached is the analysis report from Nippon Engineer and Authorised Service Centre as per them it is a internal fire case where in a standing vehicle got fire.

These documents are more than enough for me as proofs that Car got fire internally and has happened because of some manufacturing defect.

Kindly note few below on 22.04.2010

- Some Mr. Prince from Maruti has visited yesterday evening to inspect my burnt car.
- I have not been informed on the same that some body is coming from Maruti to inspect the vehilce.
- Complete vehicle has been dismantle in our absence.
- My representative Mr. Amarjit visited by chance to workshop and came to know this has happened.
- On asking question why same has not been informed to us Dealership people and specially Mr. Prince misbehaved and abused my representative and has threatened we will now make false report with the help of our surveyors.
- If this how Maruti customer service executives help customer and give solution to customers then WHAT IS HARRASMENT.
- ALREADY THIS NEWS HAS COME IN NEWS PAPERS NOW.

SIR, KINDLY INTERVINE AS IF SUCH THREATS WILL BE GIVEN TO ME AND MY REPRSENTATIVES I WILL GO ON NATIONAL MEDIA/ AND WILL TAKE THE HELP OF CONSUMER COURT.

KINDLY INTERVENE AND HELP.

Kindly help in getting my 20 days old car replaced or arrange to give the refund for the same.

Abhiney Vasisht