Maruti Suzuki Nexa Baleno

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about Maruti Suzuki Nexa Baleno

bahubali.kuge@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2018

Steering recenter prob, gear shifting and display and gear s

Steering not recenentering even after two complaints raised with service within 3500kms from the date of purchase but no issues resolved but given delivery of vehicle with gear shifting problem and display problem. I felt that service providers only creating new problem to solve the issue raised and even felt manufacturing defect.
Kartik Bhanushali

Jun 23, 2018

KTS Nexa Service Problem & Suspension Noice

I have bought Baleno Alpha on 18.4.2018 from KTS NEXA BHANDUP. On very next day I found there is Head Light LED points not working , I have Informed Sales Executive Mr. Hiten Prajapati same issue, where i was suggested they will resolve this issue when i send my car for 1st Service. During 1st Service on 13.5.18, time I marked there is typical noise coming from Suspension that was also highlighted but SURPRISINGLY I was informed that this Problem of noise is in ALL BALENO MODEL !!! On the point of Head light issue in my first service I reminded them but SHOCKINGLY KTS NEXA service guy Informed me that New Head Light will be replaced to old one and they have ordered the same from Delhi , must be reaching in 5 to 6 days . After follow ups for almost a month and with Personal visit to KTS SERVICE SENTER BHANDUP, Finally got commitment ( AFTER 1 MONTH) that head light will come in 2 days and the headlight arrived at Service Station. They committed to send person to pick up my car at 11.30am from my office ( Address shared yesterday ) Some time name of executive Sonali or Sometime Dipali just making fun out of calling asking problem which already shared more than 10 times to even their GM Mr Prakash Salukhe. ALL STAFF JUST IRRESPONSIBLE and doing MENTAL HARASSMENT to their Client. STILL THEY HAVE NOT SEND THEIR PERSON TO COLLECT CAR and adding more harassment .

HIGHLY RECOMMEND PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT EITHER BUY or SEND CAR FOR SERVICE with KTS NEXA.

MARUTI SUZUKI KINDLY SEND PERSON FROM ANY OTHER AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTER TO CLEAR HEAD LIGHT ISSUE
rishu2233

Jun 1, 2018

about baleno battery

i buyed baleno in 2016 and my car battery got stuck in 2 years how company could give such type of worst battery in a car i never expected this from nexa and maruti suzuki . i want you to take strict action for this other i will .
goshmidhun

May 6, 2018

Clutch Sound.

I have baleno 1.2 delta petrol. When the car reach 250 km after the deliver, an uneven sound coming from the gear box. When i took the vehicle to the service center, the team told me its the issue with the release spring and demanded me to replace it. As their suggestion, i replaced it at 700 km. The most terrifying part is when i took back my car from the service center after the replacement the same sound came when i reached back home. Without parking the car at home, I took back it to the service center. Now they are not aware of the issue. They are telling me, let them contact Maruti and will inform me. As i am a workshop owner I expected it the issue with the gears and clutch. The entire unit has a manufacturing defect. I don't know what kind of quality testing is happening in this company. Such a shame and pathetic manufacturing quality. When i researched the issue in detail i found many customers are facing the issue and even Maruti already knows the issue. Till now they are not trying to rectify the issue. Simply poor commitment and keeping things simple. Maruti does not giving any value to customers money. This should reach the court. I am thinking of it. I am taking every detail of complaints which will help me in court. Please give me the details if anyone facing the issue.
shemilshayizc@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2018

Baleno Major Manufacturing Decects

Maruti suzuki Baleno Zeta brought from A M Motor Puthiyangadi, Calicut in February 2017 was break down due to cletch plate broken. Now another major complaint experienced. The brake drum was complaint and is needed to be replaced. Both these major manufacturing defects happened within 12000km.
sachin thakre

Feb 28, 2018

Suspension issue

I have baleno alpha of 2016 model, problem is I don’t felt even a little comfort on my baleno suspension. I drive the car on the road having small potholes i will get big sound.

Sir kindly resolve my issue and I request to nexa please replace my front and rear suspension kit.

Sachin k Thakre
Mo. No. 8208947815
Vinod B Patel

Feb 11, 2018

Abnormal sound came from interior

Dear Reader,

I have purchase Delta diesel baleno car in June-17 from Kiran Motor Ahmadabad.
Car chassis no. is MBHEWB62SHF133002 and ENGINE NO. D13A 3087539

There are some abnormal sound came from all door and interior. It is irritate me during the driving so i can not fully concentrate on driving it may cause of any accident so please look this matter seriously and take necessary action I had always informed during the all service but no any action taken by service center.

My car suspension also not good so look this matter also.

Thanks in Advance

Vinod Patel
Email - vinodbpatel007@gmail.com and vinod.patel @tetrapak.com
Mob 9998848533

Jan 30, 2018

Suspension issue

I have baleno alpha of 2016 model, problem is I don't felt even a little comfort on my baleno suspension. Sir kindly resolve my issue.

Subash ch hasda
Mob 8658394386
Pranjalivarshney

Jan 21, 2018

Brake problem

I have baleno(1.2 delta petrol). When car is in speed of above 100km/h, brakes are not working properly. It is serious issue and it need to be resolved as soon as possible.
Pranjalivarshney

Jan 21, 2018

Brake problem

I have baleno (1.2 delta petrol). When car is in speed of above 100 km/h, brakes are not working properly. It is very serious issue and it need to be resolved as soon as possible. Please look after this problem.
Prashantr

Nov 14, 2017

Poor and fake quality xar

I had purchased delta model.
Later on i found its very poor quality of metal. Staring problem and suspention is very bad i feel that my old 800 suspenstion is best than baleno
Dont buy this car only looking outside of the car.
Car viables at the speed of 80km/hr
NitinSingare

Oct 29, 2017

Suspension problem

I bought Baleno in July 2016, felt suspension hard issue, I thought vehicle is new and suspension will take time..
But still am suffering
R K Rajawat

Oct 27, 2017

Poor servicing ...

I have recently purchased a Baleno (Delta petrol model) -August'2017.
I had some problem with the ignition turning off suddenly during start of the vehicle, from stationary condition and then turning on immediately, even if you restart. Assuming that the vehicle is new, i did not report to the dealer (M/s NEXA) and thought of stating it during my first service-due in month's time. Meanwhile, just before a day or two from the service date, i had a surprise locking of the steering and the brakes, when the vehicle stopped suddenly at a busy signal junction point in Mumbai. As there was a back slope, vehicle started going back. Surprised at this sudden loss of braking and steering mechanism i could not come to senses to pull the hand brakes. Luckily for me, as the traffic was just starting on a green signal, the car got stopped by the stationary truck but resulting in some denting on my car. A complaint was then sent (scan copy) and it was explained to the driver who collected the vehicle for taking it to servicing-the problem encountered. I had a surprise,, when the vehicle was returned. I think, in my life, this was the worst servicing ever done-to a new vehicle. ( i have a Maruti Alto-15 years) . Glasses were shabbily cleaned-by dirty cloth-showing even oily patches. External body was, as if the vehicle has traveled 100 km on a dusty road. As the vehicle was delivered at night-post servicing, we could not notice the dirtiness immediately. On the following day when the feedback was given on phone for the bad/worst service, except assurance, no concrete step was taken by the serving agency (Shivam Autozone, Andheri). The apathy shown is humiliating by the very people, who during purchase make such a fan-fare of cutting cakes and performing pujas for the vehicle! It is high time Maruti takes notice to this, or they will start loosing their customers to the many attractive options available in this competitive market.
Harsha Hemanth

Oct 20, 2017

Car not yet delivered

I have been booked the vechile of model baleno alpha diesel of ray blue colour in kalyani motors pvt limited,nagole village, Hyderabad on 30.05.2017.Upto now we do not have any authorized call from the dealer and if we went to show room, they were saying all such cock and bull stories. So please take any action on this regard
dipak7143

Oct 12, 2017

New Baleno care Problem complain

I have purchase new car on Oct-17.
I have two time of complain and also to lot of call to nexa showroom also marotisuzuki but not the proper guideline and not solve my baleno suspension problem and no feed back to call response so lot of problem new baleno top model diesel no mileage in company average no siting arrangement properly in car no shock up properly working front and back side tyre to different company like appolo and MRF so its fraud and not service properly to customer also that servicing center is not a proper nexa servicing center available to expert technician like that pagariya auto and other.

from
Dipak Khandare
MOB: 7588569668
ravindrakumar nuvvula

Oct 11, 2017

suspension problem

Suspension issue

I got the delivery of the Maruti Baleno Zeta in March '16 from Nexa agency (varun nexa hyderabad ).

My car has serious suspension issue which is immediately felt once
I drive the car on the road having small potholes i will get big sound

2 nd servicing time some suspension related spare parts changed (5000 amount paid to nexa service show room my car is under warranty ) after servicing same problem repeated(25000 km completed) service person told every time suspension good .

This is not acceptable as high price tag doesn't convert into the premium ride. N

Can someone please help me to escalate the issue?.and i request to Nexa please replace my front and rear suspension kit.

strongly suggest Baleno is not a premium car

thanks,
Name : ravindra
Cell# : 8500868868
jekin2905

Sep 26, 2017

The steering doesn't self center most of the time

I bought bakeno alpha petrol just a month ago and have driven it for almost 700 kms. And this thing has been bugging me like many other baleno users (as I read user reviews on internet). The steering of baleno DOESN't RECENTER after taking turn. What does that mean!!? Other maruti suzuki cars and even my 6 years old ritz doesnt have such problem of steering recentering.

While after the first service when I asked this question I was told thtat it is a general thing in all balenos and that it is some kind of securtiy feature. Well I cannot digest that explaination coz its too nonsensical to believe. If you can help then please help!
Vinay103

Sep 18, 2017

Delay in Delivery

Why so much of delay in delivery, whereas all other car company is delivering within a week to 20 days (in worst cases). Why Nexa is taking 4 months of delivery time. When you have such a demand for car, why it is not manufactured and kept in stock ? You ppl need to speed up in delivery process.
Krishan jangir

Sep 9, 2017

Poor service

RM from nexa makes false commitment,he is pure unprofessional, i purchase baleno zeta on 2nd aug 2017 but still waiting registration no and original invoice , Poor service at service center,theft petrol at a time of first service at service center,

Wrong decision to go for nexa product
ajinkya_pathak

Aug 27, 2017

regarding suspension

Hi! Im owner of baleno delta 1.2L facing with the issue of worst suspension of this car. I am request to Maruti Suzuki please recall all the sold cars like Renault kwid for engine issue and Volkswagen polo for diesel filter issue and resolve this problem as soon as possible. Otherwise trust on the "maruti suzuki" brand will be lower by customer.
Albert Bozeh

Aug 19, 2017

Very bad suspension for Baleno

I should say that I am another unfortunate owner of Baleno Delta since Novemeber 2016. I am regretting now because in the beginning before I booked this car, I was confused whether to go to i20 Active or Baleno. I went for Baleno because the features provided in advertisement was attractive comparing the price difference between the two cars. However, after using the car for 9 Months with 9000 plus kilometers driven, I have observed that the suspension for Baleno is very bad. It is even worse than my old Alto car. The other day I took my family for a long ride and my wife and child suffered severe body pain for next couple of days due to over jumping of the car even in small pot holes. I came across some reviews that the new Baleno 2017 edition has improved with poor suspension problem, don't know how true though.

It is my humble request to the management of Maruti Suzuki Nexa to recall Baleno prior to 2017 edition and solve the issue of bad suspension problem.

Albert Bozeh
Nagaon, Assam.
DavidV

Aug 9, 2017

Delivery

I have booked "baleno delta Petrol" orange color 2 month before but still now i don't know the status. so where i need to contact and how to check the booking status please guide me.

Details:
Order No:SOB17000159
Enq No:ENQ17000687
g vijay

Aug 8, 2017

CLUTCH COMPLAINT

Sir, I have a baleno petrol Delta Version BS4. From the day 1 I have complaint on clutch problem. I was advised to use it for 5000 km and it will not come.Even after I got the same complaint and at 9800 kms they told it is little adjustment to be done. But still at 15000 it is still the same. Everytime I complaint about this, but only greece was patched and it was good for next few days. Now atlast your service engineers have told that I have not driven properly so the clutch, fly wheel was damaged and it cannot be replaced. They have been waiting for my 1 year service period to over and I have to bear the cost. Everytime when i complained about it i was only convinced instead of doing the repairs. If it was properly done this would have not gone this extent. If I could have driven properly for the 9000 kms, then how it could now that because of my driving that clutch plate could damaged. Because of this pathetic service, the car which i loved and bought it I am forced to sell it. It is a not matter of paying Rs.5000 to these parts and get it replaced. But I have been cheated and not treated properly. They have trying to make money out of me instead of servicing. This has spoiled the love and great belief I had on your company. Hope you will take some action on it.
I have made many complaints to khivraj dealer, Guindy, but no response and very bad attitude... not at all caring
Deep007bis

Jul 28, 2017

Very bad service

I am unfortunate owner of the Baleno. I am sharing my pathetic experiences at NEXA showroom and service station. I decided to purchase the vehicle.
My baleno standing in ur work shop since 13.07.2017
And till now they have not even given me any satisfactory reply about my car.. They just keep on telling call next week. Such a worst expereince.
For a renowned company selling there premium cars .The vehicle is in the service station for last 16days which amounts to unreasonable delay by any standards and certainly not expected of NEXA dealrs and customers

Deepak
sumitrajput1

Jun 29, 2017

Stepney Tyre different make and size

I got my Baleno (Alpha) in May 2017 from Magic Auto, Dwarka Sec-9, Delhi. The issue is with the Size and Make of Stepney tyre that is "MRF" 15 steel rim, while the other 4 alloys are "Apollo" 16 alloy. I wrote an email regarding the same to the manager of Magic Auto and got the reply that it is company's policy. I was not told this earlier and got to know when I went for service, this is literally cheating on the customer who pays for Top model. This is not acceptable. Please resolve this issue ASAP.

Sumit

una mamlatdar - illegal construction
    TO MAMLATDAR SIR AND TDO SIR UNA, GIR SOMNATH,...
    wekiearn.com - Fraud company cheatero
    This is a fraud company there's no dout with that I...
    Airtel Secure One assist - I forget to mention one of my damage as i notice it later...
    I forget to mention back glass damage as i notice it later...
    Honda Activa 4G - RC
    Be noted I had purchased new HONDA ACTIVA 4 on 2nd Feb...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Sholorship not received
    My name is Shikha Agrawal. I blong from middile class...
    Asansol Engineering College - Warnings by placement team
    I am a btech student from asansol engineering college. Our...
    Haryana Family Pension - FAMILY PENSION NOT REVISED AS PER NEW GRADE
    DEAR SIR I am Ramesh Kumari Sehgal (P.O : 1064). W/o...
    Nykaa - Usage of obscene amount of plastic for packaging
    Nykaa, an extremely reputable online shopping site has...