Maruti Suzuki Nexa Baleno

Orissa

Consumer complaints and reviews about Maruti Suzuki Nexa Baleno

Prashantr

Nov 14, 2017

Poor and fake quality xar

I had purchased delta model.
Later on i found its very poor quality of metal. Staring problem and suspention is very bad i feel that my old 800 suspenstion is best than baleno
Dont buy this car only looking outside of the car.
Car viables at the speed of 80km/hr
Sampath Kumar

Nov 3, 2017

Delayed delivery

Good news to baleno lovers...for immediate delivery please contact k.sampath kumar..ph.9642949015...9100051408...assured delivery in 10 days..for telangana state only.thank u.....................................Good news to baleno lovers...for immediate delivery please contact k.sampath kumar..ph.9642949015...9100051408...assured delivery in 10 days..for telangana state only.thank u.....................................Good news to baleno lovers...for immediate delivery please contact k.sampath kumar..ph.9642949015...9100051408...assured delivery in 10 days..for telangana state only.thank u.....................................
Sampath Kumar

Oct 2, 2017
Baleno
Good news to baleno lovers....for immediate delivery please contact k.sampath kumar..ph.9642949015...9100051408...assured delivery in 10 days..for telangana state only..
NitinSingare

Oct 29, 2017

Suspension problem

I bought Baleno in July 2016, felt suspension hard issue, I thought vehicle is new and suspension will take time..
But still am suffering
R K Rajawat

Oct 27, 2017

Poor servicing ...

I have recently purchased a Baleno (Delta petrol model) -August'2017.
I had some problem with the ignition turning off suddenly during start of the vehicle, from stationary condition and then turning on immediately, even if you restart. Assuming that the vehicle is new, i did not report to the dealer (M/s NEXA) and thought of stating it during my first service-due in month's time. Meanwhile, just before a day or two from the service date, i had a surprise locking of the steering and the brakes, when the vehicle stopped suddenly at a busy signal junction point in Mumbai. As there was a back slope, vehicle started going back. Surprised at this sudden loss of braking and steering mechanism i could not come to senses to pull the hand brakes. Luckily for me, as the traffic was just starting on a green signal, the car got stopped by the stationary truck but resulting in some denting on my car. A complaint was then sent (scan copy) and it was explained to the driver who collected the vehicle for taking it to servicing-the problem encountered. I had a surprise,, when the vehicle was returned. I think, in my life, this was the worst servicing ever done-to a new vehicle. ( i have a Maruti Alto-15 years) . Glasses were shabbily cleaned-by dirty cloth-showing even oily patches. External body was, as if the vehicle has traveled 100 km on a dusty road. As the vehicle was delivered at night-post servicing, we could not notice the dirtiness immediately. On the following day when the feedback was given on phone for the bad/worst service, except assurance, no concrete step was taken by the serving agency (Shivam Autozone, Andheri). The apathy shown is humiliating by the very people, who during purchase make such a fan-fare of cutting cakes and performing pujas for the vehicle! It is high time Maruti takes notice to this, or they will start loosing their customers to the many attractive options available in this competitive market.
Harsha Hemanth

Oct 20, 2017

Car not yet delivered

I have been booked the vechile of model baleno alpha diesel of ray blue colour in kalyani motors pvt limited,nagole village, Hyderabad on 30.05.2017.Upto now we do not have any authorized call from the dealer and if we went to show room, they were saying all such cock and bull stories. So please take any action on this regard
dipak7143

Oct 12, 2017

New Baleno care Problem complain

I have purchase new car on Oct-17.
I have two time of complain and also to lot of call to nexa showroom also marotisuzuki but not the proper guideline and not solve my baleno suspension problem and no feed back to call response so lot of problem new baleno top model diesel no mileage in company average no siting arrangement properly in car no shock up properly working front and back side tyre to different company like appolo and MRF so its fraud and not service properly to customer also that servicing center is not a proper nexa servicing center available to expert technician like that pagariya auto and other.

from
Dipak Khandare
MOB: 7588569668
ravindrakumar nuvvula

Oct 11, 2017

suspension problem

Suspension issue

I got the delivery of the Maruti Baleno Zeta in March '16 from Nexa agency (varun nexa hyderabad ).

My car has serious suspension issue which is immediately felt once
I drive the car on the road having small potholes i will get big sound

2 nd servicing time some suspension related spare parts changed (5000 amount paid to nexa service show room my car is under warranty ) after servicing same problem repeated(25000 km completed) service person told every time suspension good .

Can someone please help me to escalate the issue?.and i request to Nexa please replace my front and rear suspension kit.

strongly suggest Baleno is not a premium car

thanks,
Name : ravindra
Cell# : 8500868868
jekin2905

Sep 26, 2017

The steering doesn't self center most of the time

I bought bakeno alpha petrol just a month ago and have driven it for almost 700 kms. And this thing has been bugging me like many other baleno users (as I read user reviews on internet). The steering of baleno DOESN't RECENTER after taking turn. What does that mean!!? Other maruti suzuki cars and even my 6 years old ritz doesnt have such problem of steering recentering.

While after the first service when I asked this question I was told thtat it is a general thing in all balenos and that it is some kind of securtiy feature. Well I cannot digest that explaination coz its too nonsensical to believe. If you can help then please help!
Vinay103

Sep 18, 2017

Delay in Delivery

Why so much of delay in delivery, whereas all other car company is delivering within a week to 20 days (in worst cases). Why Nexa is taking 4 months of delivery time. When you have such a demand for car, why it is not manufactured and kept in stock ? You ppl need to speed up in delivery process.
Krishan jangir

Sep 9, 2017

Poor service

RM from nexa makes false commitment,he is pure unprofessional, i purchase baleno zeta on 2nd aug 2017 but still waiting registration no and original invoice , Poor service at service center,theft petrol at a time of first service at service center,

Wrong decision to go for nexa product
ajinkya_pathak

Aug 27, 2017

regarding suspension

Hi! Im owner of baleno delta 1.2L facing with the issue of worst suspension of this car. I am request to Maruti Suzuki please recall all the sold cars like Renault kwid for engine issue and Volkswagen polo for diesel filter issue and resolve this problem as soon as possible. Otherwise trust on the "maruti suzuki" brand will be lower by customer.
Albert Bozeh

Aug 19, 2017

Very bad suspension for Baleno

I should say that I am another unfortunate owner of Baleno Delta since Novemeber 2016. I am regretting now because in the beginning before I booked this car, I was confused whether to go to i20 Active or Baleno. I went for Baleno because the features provided in advertisement was attractive comparing the price difference between the two cars. However, after using the car for 9 Months with 9000 plus kilometers driven, I have observed that the suspension for Baleno is very bad. It is even worse than my old Alto car. The other day I took my family for a long ride and my wife and child suffered severe body pain for next couple of days due to over jumping of the car even in small pot holes. I came across some reviews that the new Baleno 2017 edition has improved with poor suspension problem, don't know how true though.

It is my humble request to the management of Maruti Suzuki Nexa to recall Baleno prior to 2017 edition and solve the issue of bad suspension problem.

Albert Bozeh
Nagaon, Assam.
DavidV

Aug 9, 2017

Delivery

I have booked "baleno delta Petrol" orange color 2 month before but still now i don't know the status. so where i need to contact and how to check the booking status please guide me.

Details:
Order No:SOB17000159
Enq No:ENQ17000687
g vijay

Aug 8, 2017

CLUTCH COMPLAINT

Sir, I have a baleno petrol Delta Version BS4. From the day 1 I have complaint on clutch problem. I was advised to use it for 5000 km and it will not come.Even after I got the same complaint and at 9800 kms they told it is little adjustment to be done. But still at 15000 it is still the same. Everytime I complaint about this, but only greece was patched and it was good for next few days. Now atlast your service engineers have told that I have not driven properly so the clutch, fly wheel was damaged and it cannot be replaced. They have been waiting for my 1 year service period to over and I have to bear the cost. Everytime when i complained about it i was only convinced instead of doing the repairs. If it was properly done this would have not gone this extent. If I could have driven properly for the 9000 kms, then how it could now that because of my driving that clutch plate could damaged. Because of this pathetic service, the car which i loved and bought it I am forced to sell it. It is a not matter of paying Rs.5000 to these parts and get it replaced. But I have been cheated and not treated properly. They have trying to make money out of me instead of servicing. This has spoiled the love and great belief I had on your company. Hope you will take some action on it.
I have made many complaints to khivraj dealer, Guindy, but no response and very bad attitude... not at all caring
Deep007bis

Jul 28, 2017

Very bad service

I am unfortunate owner of the Baleno. I am sharing my pathetic experiences at NEXA showroom and service station. I decided to purchase the vehicle.
My baleno standing in ur work shop since 13.07.2017
And till now they have not even given me any satisfactory reply about my car.. They just keep on telling call next week. Such a worst expereince.
For a renowned company selling there premium cars .The vehicle is in the service station for last 16days which amounts to unreasonable delay by any standards and certainly not expected of NEXA dealrs and customers

Deepak
sumitrajput1

Jun 29, 2017

Stepney Tyre different make and size

I got my Baleno (Alpha) in May 2017 from Magic Auto, Dwarka Sec-9, Delhi. The issue is with the Size and Make of Stepney tyre that is "MRF" 15 steel rim, while the other 4 alloys are "Apollo" 16 alloy. I wrote an email regarding the same to the manager of Magic Auto and got the reply that it is company's policy. I was not told this earlier and got to know when I went for service, this is literally cheating on the customer who pays for Top model. This is not acceptable. Please resolve this issue ASAP.

Sumit
Barish

Jun 6, 2017

Bad service for Nexa

Not at all satisfied with the vehicle, Because of many reason's. break complaint, major complaint based on head light. Till now completed four services, but the complaints not yet removed. We felt so badly...because irresponsibility of your higher officials . I have lost my beliefs regarding Maruthi vehicles. It's really utter wastage of my precious time and money. And service allso very bad.
ASHISH @ 1987

Mar 22, 2017

Bad Experience about Nexa MahalaxmiMagarpatta Pune

My name is Priyanka Gurav I have book sigma premium silver baleno petrol variant on dated 13th Dec .As RM Miss Renuka said you can make changes whatever you want on basic variant as I trusted and book same as suggested . but after 3 month I come to know the changes which I want are not possible in basic model eg . rare wiper finally I change variant from sigma to delta and send mail to Renuka ( RM) on date 10 Feb 2017 I called her 4 to 5 times finally I visited Nexa Showroom & then I come to know that Renuka doesn't update my request so finally it is updated after 22 days . Now my booking date was change from 13 Dec to 2 March that means complete delay of 79 days .I request to Nexa authority to consider my booking from 13 Dec 2016 . and allocate my car as early as possible .

I have paste all communication on mail between me and Renuka ( RM) Nexa Magarpatta . Please check trailing mail from down to up.

Hope you are doing well!

With reference to your discussion with my husband, we want to change the model now.

Earlier we have booked for Sigma, Silver Color, now we want to change the same toDelta, Silver Color.

Kindly do the needful & do let us know by when we can expect the delivery.

Also, I hope that there is no requirement of marriage certificate for registration or loan purpose as discussed with Jyoti D'mello.

From: Priyanka Gurav <priya16_gurav@yahoo.com>
To: Renuka Jadhavar <renuka.jadhavar@nexadealer.com>
Sent: Monday, 23 January 2017 7:10 PM
Subject: Re: Ref : Booking of Baleno (Sigma)_Color Change Request (Grey to Silver)

Hi Renu,

Can you please reply to my below mail?

Else please provide me Jyoti's no. , will check with her.

Priyanka

On Wednesday, 18 January 2017 1:41 PM, Priyanka Gurav <priya16_gurav@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Renuka,

Thank you for your reply!

Can you please confirm -

1. When we can expect the delivery ?

2. My marriage certificate is not required for registration purpose

Awaiting your reply.

Priyanka Gurav

On Tuesday, 17 January 2017 5:41 PM, Renuka Jadhavar <renuka.jadhavar@nexadealer.com> wrote:

Ok mam

Sent from my iPad

On 13-Jan-2017, at 7:30 AM, Priyanka Gurav <priya16_gurav@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hope you are doing well!

This is in regards with your discussion with my husband, Mr. Ashish Aher.

We have booked Baleno (Sigma) Grey color on 13th December 2016, but we would like to request for color change from Grey to Silver now.

Could you please update in our booking record as well & let us know by when we can expect the delivery ?

Also, As discussed with Ms. Jyothi D'mello - She supposed to share an email about the registration can be done on my name & marriage certificate is not required for the same, could you please remind her ?

Please confirm!

Thank you in anticipation.

9921302501/ 9561402223
tapasbehera

Mar 1, 2017

Myself, Dr. Alisha Sahu, has booked Baleno Zeta Petrol on 13th Sept 2016 with receipt made on 14 Sept 2016, bill no MR-1361 at Nexa twin city,Sky Automobiles, Bhubaneswar. I waited for 5 months and intermittently inquired about my status, but my relationship manager Mr. Jyoti Ranjan Jena was very unprofessional not to answer my calls and not to inform my waiting number.. When I went to showroom after 5 months , I found they have entered my serial on 14th October 2016, which was 1 month later than my actual date of booking, that's so horrible. I could not believe this , how they could change my date of booking making it 1 month later. When I told them I will complain about it to your higher authority and cancel my booking and to rebook Baleno alpha at another showroom at Bhubaneswar, showroom manager Mr. Samarendra Panda told me not to complain about it and to take one baleno alpha that was available with them. I agreed to buy the same one and mailed to the ID provided by them about the variant and colour. Then applied for finance in the bank after getting price quotation from showroom and bank has confirmed the same with showroom on 21st February and issued Demand draft on 22nd Feb. After getting DD, when I called RM Mr. Jyoti, he didn't answer my calls. On the next day, when I called Mr. Samarendra, to my utter disbelief, he told me they have sold the vehicle alloted to me to someone else on 18th Feb . How could they sell a vehicle alloted to me by them without informing me? They even didnt inform me and my bank on feb21 before issuing loan about the vehicle being sold. This is pure cheating. Now they are asking me to wait for few more days and not to complain to higher authority. How can they do this? Now I have to pay interest to my bank even if I don't have the vehicle with me. This is so horrible. I am feeling frustrated about your so called Nexa premium experience. Kindly look into the matter and provide me the vehicle at the earliest and take care of my interest paid to my bank for the delayed days.. I am attaching my booking receipt, DD for your reference. Waiting for an earlier reply and solution or else I know what to do next.
Dr. Alisha Sahu

Complaint regarding cheating and mental harassment by NEXA twin city, Sky Automobiles, Bhubaneswar Complaint regarding cheating and mental harassment by NEXA twin city, Sky Automobiles, Bhubaneswar Complaint regarding cheating and mental harassment by NEXA twin city, Sky Automobiles, Bhubaneswar Complaint regarding cheating and mental harassment by NEXA twin city, Sky Automobiles, Bhubaneswar

Pandey sumit

Feb 16, 2017

rear suspension issues of bleno

I wanted to purchase baleno zeta already booked......when i took testride felt the suspension need to work upon more attention.....i also complain to my nexa representative For the same..they assured me....the issue will be resolved soon....i want concrete reply with expected time..otherwise i Will have chose another option ......sumit pandey
rasiknarola

Feb 3, 2017

Delivery Issue

I have booked baleno sigma petrol silver on 1st October,2016 & still I am not getting my car. It is quite frustrating & mental agony for me.
tanu.j

Jan 17, 2017

Delay in Delivery

I have booked Baleno Zeta (civil lines Jabalpur) model on 30th of october and the showroom people committed that i'll get my car before February mid. But now these people are saying I'll get it around March 2nd week. Plus the service of NEXA is super down, relationship managers are not able to respond properly and clearly said if I want to opt for another car then i can go for it. what kind of a service is this. Kindly take some strict action about the delivery of the car and also the people of NEXA.

prakashddn

Jan 15, 2017

saspensan problem in baleno

Dear sir , my car baleno problem in saspensan .
Plz, solve the problem.
athakur2005

Dec 30, 2016

Suspension issue

I got the delivery of the Maruti Baleno Zeta in Jul'16 from Nexa agency (near Ajronda chowk) in Faridabad.

I haven't driven it much (around 1k or so) but car has serious suspension issue which is immediately felt once
I drive the car on the road having small potholes,

Took it to Vipul motors also but after 15-20 min check they concluded (already known to me) that suspension is fine.

This is not acceptable as high price tag doesn't convert into the premium ride. Need to escalate it to the higher management but doesn't have the email id.

Can someone please help me to escalate the issue?

thanks,
Name : Anil
Cell# : 9999920512
Rahul Singh Khainwar

Dec 28, 2016

Tara Mahindra (T.M) Staff

My Car Baleno Delta Petrol 1.2 Have some Issues But Your Dealer Not Properly Solve My Problem Please Contact Me

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...