Maruti Swift ZXI Model

Puducherry

Consumer complaints and reviews about Maruti Swift ZXI Model

Shivazxi

Sep 24, 2021

Poor quality of parts and service

Sub: Poor quality of parts and service.

Complaint raised by Mr. Shivasaravanan.
Mobile - 9597877570
Complaint is against: Shenbaga Cars, Moolakulam, Pondicherry (MARUTI SUZUKI SWIFT)
My vehicle: MARUTI SUZUKI SWIFT CAR - ZXI MODEL - GEARLESS

I would like to highlight the issues with the help of three incidents.

First incident:
I purchased Maruti Swift car from Shenbaga car dealers in Pondicherry on Feb 5 , 2020.

Within 2 months of purchase, i started facing wheel alignment issue for which i paid some money to get it sorted. The person from Shenbaga Service Centre in Moolakulam, Pondicherry, who came to drop the vehicle just left without mentioning whether the issue for which they charged money was sorted or not. I was totally annoyed with the behaviour and quality of service and found it very UNPROFESSIONAL. Charging the customer the money for an issue but will not update the customer whether its resolved or not.

Second Incident:
Even during the second free service, i raised this wheel alignment issue but could not get any response.

Third Incident:
In March 2021, my car was damaged during Flood and Flood service was done by Shenbaga Service Centre in Moolakulam, Pondicherry, for around 1.84 lakhs and most of the car parts were replaced and i used my insurance cover to pay for this after paying some amount from my end too.

Because of lockdown, i did not travel outside of Pondicherry and was using my car locally and till September 8 ,2021, I have only drove around 500kms after Flood service in March 2021.

On September-8-2021, the car stopped abruptly in the middle of my journey late evening and i had to tow the vehicle next morning to take it to Shenbaga Moolakulam service centre.

From September 8, 2021 till September 14, 2021, NO JOB CARD was created and my car was just stationed there. As a customer, atleast they should give some Paperwork on September 8, 2021 to acknowledge that the car is with them.

Initially I was told that the problem might be around the fan and radiator cover and after checking, if thats not the issue, they told me that they might call me to get an approval to check the engine.

Once i escalated to Maruti Territory Service Manager Mr Ayush and then they are focussing to fix the gasget and stuffs. Even the OVERHEATING reason they are saying is not convincing as this car is just 20 months old and was used for very short rides within the city. Iam really not satisfied with the quality of body parts from day 1 because i had wheel alignment issue within the first two months after purchasing and now after a detail flood service, they are now saying the gasget issue for which i am expected to pay around Fifteen thousand when the vehicle is about to delivered to me but only god knows when that will happen.

I tried to escalate via Maruti Toll Free number but that Phone call too got disconnected after talking to a representative for more than 20 minutes. They did not even try to call my number to complete the complaint receiving process.

In short, my car is still with them at the time of drafting this complaint and still i have to chase them to see where they are.

ARE THERE ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WHO CAN HELP ME IN THIS REGARD?

A quick response is much appreciated.

Shivasaravanan