Maruti Udyog Limited

atitech

Nov 26, 2018

Poor Milage and Worng Commitement

Vehicle Mileage Defect

As per company technical specification Wagon R Lxi mileage should be 20.51 Km/Liter as per your commitment on your website but I have getting only 11.12 Km/Liter as per all proof collected by myself and your service station. In relation with I have complained to the Maruti dealer cum service station mentioned in this form and approached personally to the service manager Mr. Desai, Mr. Kalpesh Patel, Mr. Amish Jariwala, Mr. Devasaiya (Regional Service Manager) and others. I am also looking lack of service sense, behaviors and customer satisfaction of your said service station. Unfortunately, despite of my all marathon efforts, I did not have any solutions and satisfactory services from your side and huge disappointment.

Being a common man I trusted your esteemed brand of Maruti and bought Maruti Wagon R LXI for maximized of mileage and low maintenance. Your team already inspected my vehicle as per their convenience. I have all documents and videos for the same.

Now it is my request to look after this matter and get the solutions as soon as possible. I am very much feed up and frustrated and I am not satisfied with Maruti Udhyog. If it is not done and look after by you, I will sure take some serious steps. Hope you understand my problem and make your brand name credibility as MARUTI has.

Mr. Atul Patel
ksanju

Nov 17, 2015

not yet received excises duty payment

My Vehicle no MH-12-KN-2273 registered in the name of Sanjay Tours and Travels, have not yet received the exiceses duty payment from the company I have purchased the vehicle from ACE KUDALE (Manjari Pune) in the year Oct' 2014 the delear had promise the same ,and will receive the payment with in 2 months time .till date no payment has been received from your end .

Kindly look in tho the matter and the earliest and release my payment.

Complaint : Also the Dealers Executive Mr.Swapnil Kudale is not reverting properly, to my questionery.

Thanking You.

Mr.Sanjay Kshisagar
karuna maheshwari

Nov 17, 2015

repairing of dent and paint through insurance

I KARUNA MAHESHWARI WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT I AM USING SWIFT DEZIRE CAR U.P.78 CQ 2406 SINCE FEB 12. I AM TAKING COVERAGE THROUGH MARUTI INSURANCE(CO. NEW INDIA) REGULERLY ON THE ASSURANCE THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY IN CASE OF DENT AND PAINT BUT SIMPLY TO HAND OVER THE CAR TO THEM. IN MONTH OF OCT MY CAR MET WITH SMALL ACCIDENT RESULTING INTO SCRATCHES ETC. ACCORDINGLY I HAVE TAKEN MY CAR TO M/S S.B.CARS, KALYANPUR, KANPUR. TO MY UTMOST SURPRISE THEY HAVE INFORMED ME THAT SURVEYER HAS ALLOWED
ONLY THREE PANELS. BONUT AND BUMPHER HAS BEEN REJECTED. I AM UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF YOUR ASSURANCE AND WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF TAKING INSURANCE FROM YOU IF I HAVE TO RUN HEAR AND THERE & DENIALOF COVERAGE IN THE TIME OF NEED. PLZ ASK YOUR OFFICIALS TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND SOLVE
MY PROBLEM.
KARUNA MAHESHWARI
E.MAIL: KARUNA0524@GMAIL.COM
CONTACT NO.9415131504
newlinkd

Aug 17, 2015

Poor Service

I Bhupesh Kumar would like to inform you that I have purchased a Maruti Dzire Car No. DL-9C-AD4527 on 18th December, 2013. After one month I saw the plastic part who attached with windshield are damage. When I asked about this to Galaxy Automobiles in Tilak Nagar at the time of my first service they assure me that they will changed the plastic part urgently, when I reach Galaxy Automobiles in Tilak Nagar to collect my car I was chocked to see that the same part was not replaced or repaired by them. They had just pasted in as a temporary solution to this they assured me that this problem will be come up in future. After few days I face the same problem again and I informed them during my 2nd Service but tried to fool by solving this problem in the same manner by sticking it up with glue. I approach your Narayana AAA Motor Naraina Service Station and tried to solve this problem through them but unfortunately even they were not able so solve this problem permanently. I considered it to be a small problem and ignored it. Two days ago on 15th August, 2015 I traveled in my car from Delhi Noida and when I was returning back at night I face problem in visibility through front glasses and I could not see any thing on road and reach that without proper visibility with great difficulty. There is a gap between my windshield and plastic part which has created this visibility problem. Then I came to know that this is a serious problem and the risk involved while driving with my family is dangerous has there is not visibility due to this problem. Please look into this matter seriously and solve that as early as possible taking into consideration the risk of driving without visibility.

Bhupesh Kumar
23/25, Tilak Nagar
New Delhi-110018
Cell: 9899198998
E-mail: bestprintd@gmail.com
rajeevsharma9

Apr 7, 2015

FIR On my Car

I have a Maruti Swift Dzire and I had give to Bagga Link, Patpar Ganj Industrial Area Delhi-110092 for 2nd free service on morning 10.30 A.M. 22/03/2015 but after servicing the Driver name unknown reached to my office DSIDC Complex Kalyan Puri near Khandelwal Automobile for delivery but driven not reached in my office after 4 hour later drive calling to me sir your car has been minor accident and your car delivered to 5 and 6 day after. Then 26/03/2015 police reached in my home and aware to me your car no. DL14 CB 0909 owner Haridev Sharma Add. 158/1-A Patpar Ganj Village a very major accident in your car and person has been very critical FIR lodged in 22/03/2015 No. 0282 PS Gazipur.

I meet with Mr.Sunil Gupta (CEO) Bagga Ling and and aware to all information by the Police and Person. I am reaching time to time but not satisfactory answer by the management and not communicate by the car.

Please confirm me that what action should be on Bagga Link. please help

Regard

Haridev Sharma
#9911004867, 9811346804
twinsliju

Feb 19, 2015

engine light showing

Dear Sir/Madam

Last 10 year i am using maruti vehicle before my eeco vehicle purchase i have exchange that vehicle that time engine complained light not showing. at present last one year eeco vehicle 5 time this vehicle light showing every time you have check and given back change Engineer also at present my problem not solved this problem is manufacturing defect my vehicle number MH43/AN2376 spectra motors thane

Please replace vehicle otherwise I am going consumer curt
Owner Name: Vijay Borade
User Name : Liju
My cell Number :9967537536

Liju
bains

Jan 15, 2015

Repairs to accidental car

I purchased the subject car Registration number DL8C Z4753 in June 2013 from Rama Motors, Gurgaon through CSD (Army). In June 2014 the vehicle met with a minor accident where in its front portion was damaged near Bharatgarh (Punjab). Since no major damages were done and the car was able to be driven so I took the car to my home town i.e. UNA (Himachal). Next day I took the car to Maruti Service station Jhalera (Himachal), District Una. They accepted the car and carried out repairs in about 15 days. I was subjected to pay approx Rs. 23,000/- apart from insurance coverage. I drove back the car to Delhi and noticed some extra sound in the engine. I showed the car to Rama Motors in Okhla, New Delhi 110020 but they said that it is normal. I was not satisfied with the reply but was not left with any option and complied to their version. I again sent the car for 4th service to Rama Motors and they serviced it and again the same reply was given that the sound is normal. I took back the car. After two days I got service confirmation call from Rama motors to which I said that I am not satisfied with their reply that their is no extra sound. To this I got a call and one engineer came to inspect the car in my office (near batra hospital in south Delhi). He noticed the extra sound and reported to his channel that there is some extra sound and asked me to send the car to the workshop once again which I did on January 03, 2015. It was then they said there is some defect and they will need to change some parts. On January 9, 2015 they returned the car to me after paying Rs 8,600/- approx and said that the sound has come down. It may require further check up of the engine. I requested them that I have never got my car repair away from maruti authorised service centres and my car is fully insured and I have been reporting this extra sound since July 2014 and why should I pay for such repairs. I didn't get satisfactory reply but they endorsed the report 'engine noisy'. Having aforesaid responses I decided not to get further repairs from RAMA Motors. I belong to organisation 'Centre for Science and Environment and the EPCA' (chaired by Shri Bhure Lal Ji) meetings take place in our India Habitat Centre office where representatives from MUL also attend. Earlier Mr.Jagdish Khattar used to attend these meetings but now Mr. Rahul Bharti attends. I thought better to speak to him for further guidance. He guided me to take my car to MSM Okhla Phase 2, New Delhi 110020 which I did. Mr. Mahender Singh, service adviser at MSM told me that its engine needs to be thoroughly checked to get rid of the additional sound which may cost Rs. 70+ thousand and it can't be done under warranty. Had it been repaired in Maruti service station Jhlera Distt Una Himachal Pradesh after the accident, it could have been done under warranty.
Pray - I am the consumer, once your service centre says the vehicle is OK, one has to believe since it is the MUL version. I am an ex-serviceman and that much money to expend will be more or less like impossible. I have not got my car repaired in the market and restricted to MUL services only, my car was also insured through RANA MOTORS and hence I strongly feel that the car should be repaired under warranty. It is also submitted that my car has 20000 KM only. Kindly solve my problem as early as possible. Shall be grateful.
Yours truley,
shazmuhammed

Nov 23, 2014

Complaint

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I, Abdul Gafoor, a Maruti customer since 1997 is using Maruti for the last 17 years. The following are our vehicles (KL 13 C 7959- Maruti 800 -1997),(KL 58 4821 – Maruti Alto -2007),(KL 58 H 8471 –Maruti Alto 2012), & (KL 58 N 4385 -2014), out of which two cars are in my name (Abdul Gafoor C K) and the rest two with my Son’s name (Muhammed Parveen Saveer),

Here am writing this letter due to the bad experience we had from your dealer,(Popular- Kannur). Our car( KL 58 H 8471) that met with an accident on 25th January 2014 was taken to Popular Service station . They took almost 9 months to repair; for which we had to misbehave your dealer because of his irresponsibility. Now he is asking for Rs 70000/- after the insurance.,there is no major damage for the car except the front side. I believe this is only because of his personal revenge, .

So am requesting you to kindly help us. Going through the internet I understand that they have taken a wrong amount, Total painting charge is actually Rs.30000/- but they have charged us Rs 24500/- for painting only the front side.

Abdul Gafoor C K / Muhammed Parveen Saveer.
9447643007 (Malayalam Language) If do you not able to talk in Malayalam kindly call me
00971556385268. Muhammed Shazveer , Abu Dhabi,. UAE.
shazmuhammed

Nov 23, 2014

Complaint

Abdul Gafoor C K / Muhammed Parveen Saveer.
00971556385268. Muhammed Shazveer , Abu Dhabi,. UAE.
dkbrkl

Aug 28, 2014

Complain regarding insurance

I have taken a maruti Celerio on 1st August 2014 with Maruti insurance. The very next day it was scrated in a parking place. I phone to Maruti People who have delivered me.The person give me the insurace people's number. The Insurance company answered me that it cannot claim till the RTO paper received. So I done the painting in the maruti workshop with spending own money. But Insurance not valid till the RTO paper received. Then Why Maruti force to do the insurance at the time of buying?
ravidhir

Jun 9, 2014

car damaged by Magic Auto Moti Nagar

I have a Maruti Swift Dzire and I had give to Magic auto for servicing but after servicing the Driver Mahes reached to my home for delivery of my car and on that time I observed that my car is damaged Headlight broken/Bumper & bownet Broken/immediatelly I went to Magic Auto Showroom to lodge a complint about mishandling of my car and also about the driver.

I meet with Mr.Sharma (GM) and shown the damaged caused by them and during conversation I cam to know that it was dmaged inside workshop during servicing but they have not informd me.

Now the situtation is in this case who will bear the cost of damage done by them,now instead of rectifiying it hey are sying that it will be deducted from your Insurance claim.

My query is when the damage is done by Magic Auto than Why should I pay?and now they have taken my car for minor repairing and informing me that it will take three days to complete it.

Now I would like to know that why al this to buyer if you have damaged the car it should be repaired in your account and for removing/replacing Headlight and denting and painting why it will take 2-3 days.

Why Magic people are not serous about the accident and I have only a single car due to it I not able to move to office than who will bear all this.?

Please confirm me that what action should be on magic Auto?please help

Car Damaged by Magic Auto Moti Nagar

Please confirm me that what action should be on magic Auto?please help
rajeev saxena 68

Mar 29, 2014

warenty of tube less tyre

dear sir,
I have purchase maruti alto k10 in dec 2012 after one year back side two tyre takeing air bubble and open same place .i have inform to service department they advice to claim it. after 15 days service manager return my tyre without any claim.what can i do .please do needful.
thanks Regards
Rajeev saxena
mob-9437152163
ramhhhh

Jan 20, 2014

body shop

I took my new car delivery on 17.01.2014 I met with an accident on 18.01.2014 after that I left my car
In rns motors for repair even after submitting all the document which are required for claims
These rns motors people doesn't know the basis of informing the insurance people I can just compare
These people to an uneducated people because these people are there in this industry from such
A long time iam really surprised how maruthi udyog can support these kind of dealers please
Look in to this matter.

Vinay
birjesh

Aug 26, 2013

Mishandling customer and issues invalid coupon at your premisis by your officer

I am your customer since last 3 years. I have Swift Dezire Model 2011 since that i haven't face any issues regarding service or maintainane. This is this first time i was deals casually and immaturely by your Front Desk Executives. I would like to name and tell you the whole story what happened yesterday dated 25th August 2013. This lind of response and attitude i am not expecting form PASCO Sector 18.

Yeasterday i am at your premisis at 10:00 am but left after washing my car at 4:30 pm. I lost my big business metting due to this. Thought it is not my fault but i am totally unhappy about it. Problem is with excutives / Manager (Mr Rakesh Dagar - washing manager) is that the are not trying to understand me and my issue. They should have deal it properlly or maturely. Firstly i was waiting at outdor for about 1 hour and them after requesting your executive it was parked inside premisis for 3 hours. And no body entertain me nor my car for this time period for about 4 hours. Afterwords when i made a enquiry about my car wash their reply is vary causally and with attituday and used local / rude language. I explained Mr Dagar tbat i have a wasing coupon issued my Insurance Officer ( Mr Sanjeev & Ms Bhawna) last year (3rd December 2012). Coupons were stamped by PASCO Auto on same day whem i made insurance and it is valid for one year at your premisis. And yeasterday when i want to avail coupon your Manger rudely said that these are not valid coupons and these coupons are not issued by them. After verifying this coupons by them they did not deduct amount from my bill (Bill No : BC13109034, JC 13155375 Date 25/08/2013) but i have to pay full amount of it.

Please let me know why this misunderstanding or wrong information has been spread out to cusotmers. Due to this i lost my valuable 7 hours. I first of all want to anwer why thos coupons are not valid. Whereas they were stamped and signed by your officers. Money is not a big issues but the delaing and the behaviour shown my Mr Samsher Singh Rana(Finance Manager), Mr Rakesh Dager(Washing Manager), Mr Gajender Singh (Washing Manager), Mr JP Singh(Executive). All of them were rude and did not try to understand problem i have. Let them try to behalf softly with customers and satisfy / reply properly.

Please please let me know what to do with these coupons and will need proper reply on that otherwise i have to take proper action from proper channel. I know better how to deal with this suitation. Please do reply me asap.

Birjesh Yadav
imrankhan

Mar 13, 2013

vehicle registration

I AM IMRAN KHAN PURCHASE A NEW ALTO 800 ON 05-01-2013 FROM MITHRA AGENCIES IN LB NAGAR BRANCH HYDERABAD,
BUT TILL NOW MY VEHICLE REGISTRATION HAS NOT BEEN DONE. SO MANY TIME CALLED AND VISITED ALSO BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM CONSULTANT BRANCH. MR. B AMRENDER.( BRANCH MANAGER)

SO PLEASE DO THE NEED FULL,

Imran Khan,
imranafsha@yahoo.co.in
pankajmalik

Jan 21, 2013

magic auto moti nagar

dear,
my name is pankaj malik & my car no. dl 1 lp 4302 echo cargo owner name is Sh. k. c. malik is my father. we go to the urs service station maruti authorised magic auto kirti nagar . in there mr.lal who handle my case. my problem in my vehicle is that its cng cylinder cannot working properly ( gas cant put in its though out) i go there last saturday its 19/01/2013, i cant go my working place i take off for services my vehicle .mr lal is asking to me aapke vichle mein Rs.1000 ka kharcha aayega my driver says ok done pls sir thoda jaldi kar dena gadi company mein lagi hai aur meri chutti bhi nahin hogi Mr lal says ok. my driver & i m waiting in a reception 4 to 5 hours mr lal is coming & say urs car is done & go to the cng pump fill gas in cylinder. but there problem gas cant go in. i m going magic auto services station again guards says u come tommorrow station is closed. than i m going there tommorrow also phir kaya tha meri gadi petrol par chal rahi the gas cng cylinder mai jaa nahi rahi jisse mujhe kafi mehnga padh raha tha mene waha kaha sir phir se wohi problem aarai hai unhone kuch nahi dekha or na hi kuch change kiya gadi mai or keh diya ki aapko wait karna padega main waha kafi der tak khada raha jab mujhe bahut waqt hoga tto maine kaha kya hua sir tto unhone koi rply nahi kya kafi baar baar kehne par bhi response nahi aane par mujhe gussa aa gaya tto mai mr lal ke pass gaya. mr lal & mr sikka mujhpar hi garam hogaye unhone kaha zara nichi aawaz karke bolo ye aapka ghar nahi hai maine kaha ki mera waqt bhi kimti hai or kitni der lagegi kya karu main kal se pareshan hu. after 1hour mr lal is coming and says sir sorry your vehicle cannot repair & also says problem in cylinder , we call company person come & look after ur vehicle and says he takes 550/- rs his service charge. i said ok. than mr lal asking me ki sir ur cylinder ke vaulve theek nahi hai isme kamsekam 62000/- ka kharcha aayega . i m shocking what i said but ur boy ask me ur car is ok. phir maine kaha ki aapne mujhe kal 1000/- rs liye tto kiya kya tha , tto usne kaha ye tto co charge hai. main waha se pareshan hoke wapas aagaya . or phir maine apne friend ko call kiya ki ye problem aagai hai usne kaha ki mere pass aajau gadi leke bus kuch nahi kiya or 5mint ke liye round lagane gaya or kaha ki ye lo ur gadi is ok than go to cng pump & fill in gas its ok. aab aap ye bataye ki mai or vehicle lene ke liye jo plan kar raha tha usse hisaab si tto ye idea drop karde na chaiye ek ttho aapki services itni aachi hai ki hum pareshan hojate hai ki humne ye magic auto ki vehicle kyo leli hai . aapke yaaha na tto customer aachi serviceses milti na hi good behivour , main iske liye aage ttak jarur jaunga, I also go to mr surender arya (owner of marutiudyog) he gives award to me in arya samaj function . And also go to court . thanks ur services. pankaj malik son of mr k c malik, EMAIL ID pankajmalik190179@gmail.com.

Aug 16, 2012

Security of CAR failure

I wish to lodge a complaint against the Maruti Udyog Limited Company since the security of my car has failed.

I can explain:-

I have purchased one MARUTI ZEN ESTILO car through the dealer SAI SERVICE , SRV No. 212/4, VERNA , SALCETE, MARGAO, GOA on 03.11.2009. the registration no of my car is GA08-F-0385.

On 16.08.2012, while my co worker opens her Mauti estilo (same model) car by using the remote control of key, doors of my car (parked nearby) opened and she entered my car. If this incident was not happened with my co worker, I MAY LOST MY CAR. It shows the security system of my car is failure.

Kindly look into this matter seriously and guide me to get justified solution.

I will lodge same complaint to MARUTI COMPANY. if they would not make a solution for my car security I will approach consumer court.

my address is as follow

Mobile No is 09004470455
User382000

Apr 6, 2011

EXCESS PRICE CHARGED

MARUTI UDYOG LIMITED (MUL)

CUSTOMER ID NO 1104348576
BOOKIN NO. SOB 10001215
BOOKING DATE JULY 16, 2010
DEALER MACHINO TECHNO SERVICES, 8A, ALIPORE ROAD, KOLKATA

The above booking was madeon MUL of WAGON R, VXI, Color Blue Breeze on July 16, 2010 with awritten statement that the same shall be delivered by October 15, 2010.

The car was ultimately despatched from MUL Works on November 08, 2010 and finally arrived with the dealer after November 21, 2010.

Required payments were made on November 26, 2010 against receipt no. 10007174 to M/s Machno Techno at Kolkata, with the request that all formalities of registration, insurance etc. be made so that the physical delivery of the vehicle can be taken on Dec 12, 2010, when I shall be in Kolkata as at present I am in Paradeep in Orissa on an assignment. The delivery on Dec 12, 2010 was agreed by Machino Techno.

However, due to the inordinate delay in despatching the vehicle by M/s MARUTI UDYOG LIMITED, I had to pay an extra amount of approx. Rs 12,2000.00 by way of increase in prices of Cars by M/s Maruti effective Oct end and by way of increase in VAT by 1%.

The delay in despatching the ordered car was entirely attributable to faulty planning of M/s Maruti as they could not envisage the demand of the VXI model of Wagon R and I am in no way responsible for such delays. Had the car been delivered by mid October, 2010 as stated, I would not have been made to cough up the extra payment for which M/s MARUTI is entirely responsible.

Nevertheless, the required amount has since been paid up. I have been a loyal Maruti customer since March 1998 as the owner of MARUTI OMNI, bought from the same dealer.

M/s MARUTI is rated as No. 1 in India Customer Service Index, (Survey conducted by J.D. Power Asia Pacific 2010) for which M/s MARUTI has recently put up full page advertisements in national dailies and I wish that MARUTI retain the same position for years to come.

In order to compensate the increase in cost, for which I am in no way responsible and on compassionate grounds, I requested M/s MARUTI UDYOG LIMITED to consider providing the following free of charge,
Chassis Coating
Teflon Coating
Ceiling Cover
Light grey Sun Film
Seat Cover (to be handed over and not fitted).
MUL confirmation and compliance in respect of the above was solicited.

Apart from allotting a Complaint No 2247542079, CRM 0143000004899, precious little has been done by MUL.

Sujit Ganguly

epfo gurgaon haryana - PF withdrawal
    Dear sir/mam मेरा फॉर्म 19&10c...
    Debit card - Please delivered my debit card
    Delivered my atm to my bank fast
    Pwd tamilnadu - Very worst road conditions
    All the roads Kalapatti-vilankurichi , Kalapatty to...
    flipkart - Discrepancy in order
    I ordered dish tv from flipkart on 18th of November and...
    SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - Applied for new CDC
    I had applied for new CDC on 17th Nov 2018, and I had...
    GSRTC - irregularity bus services from jhagadiya to Netrang Di...
    respected sir Bus service from jhagadiya...
    Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation - Polluting environment
    I am on a Volvo bus of RSRTC whose scheduled departure...
    TRACKON COURIER - Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455
    My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on...
    TD-DOPBNK - misuse of mobile number
    Dear Sir, I am Parameswari my mobile number...