Marvel hq

Consumer complaints and reviews about Marvel hq

Priya Kour

Jun 3, 2021

Request to air new episodes of pokemon.

I'm a 11 year old pokemon fan. I have been watching pokemon since the age of 5 and since last year I was watching it on marvel hq but from last weeks the old episodes are being aired instead of new one. I humbly request you to air new episodes especially from unova and kalos region. I literally feel bored now a days because my favorite show has nothing new to offer. I read plenty of complaints on the portal regarding the same but still there was no solution to this problem. SO I thought of writing a complaint myself. Please please please , it'll be your extreme kindness if u air new episodes.Pokemon X and Y was being shown on Marvel HQ before April 1st so why did you stop showing that on TV after April? All we get to see is repeat Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes where Ash is sometimes seen in Canalave City, sometimes in Veilstone City and sometimes in Hearthome City. We never get to see Sinnoh League Victors arc. Please resolve the problem, I'll be extremely grateful for it
Rishabh0456

Jun 2, 2021

More Perman tv timing

Dear Marvel HQ,
I hereby request the team of Marvel HQ to give some more tv time to Perman as we only get half an hour of Perman in the entire day if we miss it then we don't even get to watch it till the next day. Do I hereby request you all to please increase the tv timings of Perman for at least 1 to 2 hours a day or more. and please donot repeat the episodes on Saturdays as we only get 2 days of Perman for 3 hours and in that one day is just a repeat telecast.I will be obliged if you do the honours please.
- A SAD and FIXATED Perman fan
Yajat Punal

May 27, 2021

BEYBLADE BURST FURTHER EPISODES

DEAR MARVEL HQ,
PLEASE NOTE THAT BEYBLADE BURST EVOLUTION IS REPEATING SINCE MARCH 1ST. WE ALL BEYBLADE BURST FANS WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST YOU TO SHOW THE FURTHER PARTS OF BEYBLADE BURST,THAT IS :-
BEYBLADE BURST-
-TURBO
-SURGE AND
-DYNAMITE BATTLE.
WE FANS ARE BORED OF SEEING THE REPEATED EPISODES OF BEYBLADE BURST EVOLUTION AND WANNA SEE THE FURTHER ACTION WITH OUR FAV. BEYBLADERS AND THEIR BEYBLADES!!
MARVELS HQ IS THE BEST CHANNEL FOR BEYBLADE AND MARVELOUS SUPERHEROES TO US.
(PROVE THIS STATEMENT)
THANKS,
YAJAT PUNAL
A SUERHIT FAN OF MARVEL HQ.
N.abhinay

May 24, 2021

Pokemon xy

Please Can you telecast pokemon xy series. Because I am bored of looking pokemon 12th season.
Wweava

May 24, 2021

Bayblade

Bayblade metal fusion khatam ho gya hai please ab aap bayblade metal master upload karye kisi bhi time pur chlega
Beyblllaaaddee

May 13, 2021

Beyblade and pokemon

Marvel hq if you want to increase your trp so please telecast pokemon xy please and I'm get bored by seeing again and again beyblade burst evolution instead of this you should telecast beyblade burst season 1 and beyblade g revolution or beyblade v force you never listen our complain if you have shows so why won't telecast them....
Marvelous Girl

May 10, 2021

Telecast Beyblade Burst Turbo(new episodes) & some old marvel shows

Beyblade Burst Turbo was an awesome show. I and my friends never missed an episode....& we felt really sad when it stopped abruptly.
Please, telecast new episodes of this series and we also request that you #air old marvel shows of Disney XD like #Spiderman:animated series; Super robot monkey team; X- men . (Tbh the shows you've been airing these days are really not entertaining)

P.S :We were really elated when Iron man: armored adventures made a comeback.
Carellin

Apr 27, 2021

BEYBLADE AND POKEMON

Why you stopped Pokemon xy?Why you stopped Beyblade burst turbo new episodes?Please retelecast Pokemon xyz and Beyblade burst turbo new episodes I really love this shows and please change the timing of Beyblade metal fusion telecast it in evening don't telecast again and again Beyblade burst evolution and Pokemon season 11 pleaseeeeee...
Saksham Kumar Aggarwal

Apr 26, 2021

COMPLAINT ABOUT THE SHOWS OF POKEMON AND BEYBLADE BURST

Pokemon X and Y was being shown on Marvel HQ before April 1st so why did you stop showing that on TV after April? All we get to see is repeat Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes where Ash is sometimes seen in Canalave City, sometimes in Veilstone City and sometimes in Hearthome City. We never get to see Sinnoh League Victors arc. And please please please restart Pokemon X and Y and Pokemon Black and White episodes.

Also, you people have completely stopped beyblade burst Turbo episodes. Why? If there are no new beyblades coming in india ATLEAST show the new episodes! Please restart Beyblade burst Turbo in india!!!
Khanshahid Ali

Apr 13, 2021

Please air perman from 4am to 7am

Please air perman overnight in marvel hq from today onwards please it is a gumble request please air it from 4am to 7am on marvel hq please please please please please please please please please
Khanshahid Ali

Apr 13, 2021

Please telecast perman overnight in marvel hq

Please telecast perman overnight in marvel hq we are eager to watch it please air it overnight please please please form tomorrow onwards it's my request
11Abhishek

Mar 28, 2021

Bad timing of Pok'emon

I am telling you this last time if you don't take any action then I am gonna unsubscribe MARVEL HQ from the TV.

The is the bad timing of POKEMON XY, why do you telecast pok'emon later night as you can telecast it between noon to evening and telecast 6 episodes a day is not a good idea, you should telecast 1 or 2 episodes a day only.
Shifa rehman

Mar 18, 2021

Not supporting voice

Dear marvel hq,
My marvel hq channel does not support any voice on various days, we are unable to listen the channel but the screen is visible. I use set top box of skynet.This has happened too many times. I request you to please fix this issue as soon as you can.
Thankyou

Mar 2, 2021

Bey blade burst Turbo

Hello sir I am very sad with your services. First till 27th february you have show bey blade burst turbo up to 25 or 30 ep . But now you again for 1 march shown it from first.
So plz take this message serious and show it from 25 ep

Mar 2, 2021

Bey blade burst Turbo

How can you do that . First you shown it to do 30 or 28. Now you again showing from first from 1 march. Ho w ???

PLZ SHOW FROM THE PART THAT HAVE ENDED THE SATURDAY. OK

Feb 28, 2021

Pokemon

I am very happy that you have telecast Pokemon season 11 but the at that timing we can't see it. Can you please telecast Pokemon Diamond and pearl series at 3:30 p.m. At midnight we can't see it please....!
Adu55555

Feb 20, 2021

please bring old Bayblade on 6:30&pokemon on 5:30.

Please bring pokemon on 5:30 and Bayblade on 6:30
Hakim24

Feb 20, 2021

Ryukendo

Plzz telecast ryukendo series plz plz plz🙏🙏😨😨😨😨😨

Feb 17, 2021

Feb 17, 2021

Pokemon

Please please telecast Pokemon season 12 or season 10,11 I am getting bored seeing again again Pokemon season 1 to 5 I request you alot please...
Srikanth naidu 8115

Feb 15, 2021

Ryukendo

Sir please add ryukendo show on tv most of like u can also check in utube comments
Arun_kumar1976

Feb 9, 2021

Pokémon

showing one show multiple times
sir please show new episode of Pokémon in this lock down you are showing the same shows again and again so we are getting
bored please put new episode of pokemon
Divyam jain 746

Jan 6, 2021

Please bring old shiws back

Please star airing old shows like pokemon kick buttowski dennis and gnasher spiderman etc
Robina usa

Dec 23, 2020

Start Inazuma eleven

Respected sir, please sir start Inazuma eleven in your channel also.Many of us like to watch this, so please also start this show in your channel
Yogesh Balaji Yelewad

Dec 18, 2020

Start anime shows

Please start anime like Naruto Shippuuden,death note,attack on titan amd demon slayer.