Matrix Cellular

Consumer complaints and reviews about Matrix Cellular

sara mahajan

Oct 14, 2015

A company to fool customers

I took a sim when i was travelling to Mexico. Internet was free for my connection but even then my internet bill charged was 50,000 INR.
When i complained, no one bothers to solve the matter and keep delaying it. They say they are still looking into it. Or maybe waiting for the customer to die before they solve the issue. I went in January 2015 and its october 2015 now.
I suggest never ever buy this sim no matter what. Ever since this incident i have started using my India sim on international roaming which is much cheaper. For my next travel, the bill was only 3500 INR.

Oct 14, 2015

RE: Fraudulent transaction on my Debit card by Matrix Cellular

Hi Ankit,

Allow us to look into this, if we are at any fault we would be glad to rectify the same. Please send the details of the Matrix Connection taken at [email protected] and I will ensure you get a response ASAP.

Shashank
jain.ankit

Oct 13, 2015

Fraudulent transaction on my Debit card by Matrix Cellular

I purchased a US prepaid sim card from Matrix on Sept 18th and the sales representative did 2 transaction for the sim stating that he has entered the amount wrong in the first transaction and the amount for the first transaction will be refunded back automatically.

When i checked my statement after 20 days, even then the amount has not been refunded back. This seems to be a clear case of Fraud and I have left so many complaints with Matrix customer care and still no action has been taken. The customer care at Matrix is so pathetic that even after calling them 3 times there is no call back from their side.

I ma left with no option but to believe that it was a deliberate move by the company and they have no intent to return the money. I am lodging a criminal case against matrix with Delhi airport Police for malpractices by Matrix Cellular.

Ankit Jain

PRAMOD131262

Sep 28, 2015

Wrong billing

To matrix cellular,
With reference to the above mentioned subject I would like to state that I had taken a Matrix mobile connection for Dubai (UAE).Your matrix cellular services ltd. had wrongly generated the bill of amount 16588.74 Rs. As I discuss this with your customer care they are not providing me the necessary details regarding my bills.so kindly take action about it otherwise i will make complaint against Matrix Cellular Services ltd. to the TRAI and consumer forum.

Aug 17, 2015

RE: No Data Sim card - Huge biling

Dear Rajkumar, Allow us to look into the issue, if we are at any fault we would be glad to rectify the same. Please send the details of the Matrix Connection taken at [email protected] and I will ensure you get a response ASAP. Regards, Tushar Agarwal Head – Customer Care
rajkumar25121975

Aug 14, 2015

No Data Sim card - Huge biling

Undoubtedly matrix is a fraud company ... They gave a non data card and charged as if I used the data. .. for One day they charged 10000/- ...
I disconnected the SIM card .. but next day they charged 16,000 again ... No the Total bill is 26000/- ...
Upon asking they said they will reverse it ... but after repeated conversions with people thru emails and phones ... I get only courtesy emails without resolution.

Undoubetedly Matrix is a FRAUD company ... I suggest not to fall into their trap ... I am planning to file a legal case against them ... Please let me know if anyone would like to join withme to file a case.

Rajkumar

Aug 7, 2015

RE: Deduction of Billing Amount without complaint redressal

Dear Mr. Khanna, Allow us to look into the issue, if we are at any fault we would be glad to rectify the same. Please send the details of the Matrix Connection taken at [email protected] and I will ensure you get a response ASAP.
MadhurKhanna

Aug 6, 2015

Deduction of Billing Amount without complaint redressal

I had taken the MATRIX cellular services for Germany with 100/- rupees basic plan just for the purpose of receiving incoming calls. I had opted for a local cellular service provider there for all my telecom activities which includes Data+Calling. I come back to India and see a MATRIX bill of 3916.93 waiting for me, showing that i consumed data worth that amount in 3 days abruptly in the middle of my trip. When i complained to them, they just gave me a complaint number and asked me to wait for their call for 48 hours. Within 24 hours, the amount was deducted on credit card without solving or closing my complaint.
This has been the worst part of my whole trip and MATRIX has been a really bad experience !

Aug 4, 2015

Re: Fraudulent Transaction on my Credit..

Dear Ms. Swamy,

ACT Broadband

Re: Fraudulent Transaction on my Credit Card

Dear Ms. Swamy,

Nityashree Narasimha Swamy

Fraudulent Transaction on my Credit Card

I would like to high light the illegal transaction made in my Credit Card by Matrix Cellular. I had been to Dubai from date 01/09/2014 to date 23/10/2014. Therefore, I contacted Matrix Cellular to give me sim cards. The sales person who provided me with the SIM card promised me that the bills are payable once I am back to India and once I get the bills. To this I agreed and provided my Credit card front copy only on the condition that they would not be using without my authorization. But the Matrix Cellular violated this and have withdrawn Rs.50,627 without my authorization. When I raised the issue with the Matrix Cellular, I am not provided with a response. After much followup with them for the proper bills they send me notices stating that I need to pay a sum of Rs.70,000/-. Matrix Cellular, is a fraud company.

I am now raising a complaint with the consumer court and also filing a 420 case against Matrix for fraudulent transaction and also for putting me into financially & emotional crisis while I was away from India.

I request this forum to support me with regards the case.
anirudh.adhikari

Jul 9, 2015

Uniconnect sim cards have really bad services in Malaysia

Uniconnect sim cards have really bad services in Malaysia. I realised in my effort of saving some money on the international calls, i landed up recharging my phone 3 times and spent somewhere close to 4500 in a span of 4 days. Their call rates are so expensive even if its for local calling. Not at all affordable.
irfank

Dec 1, 2014

Absolutely Great!

My mom dad were travelling to England with a Matrix Sim Card so that we could be in regular touch with them. But they faced certain issues of the sim not catching the network properly the moment they landed.. After several trials, they ultimately called the customer care looking for a solution. The man behind the phone actually took them through the setup process of selecting international roaming and what not. Post that they were happy with Matrix Sim Cards. Good services!
royincal

Oct 8, 2014

Fraud billing by matrix

I had taken two matrix connections, @199 plan for UAE. I was promised Rs 199 talktime and additional Rs 350 talktime as payment was done with a VISA credit card.
At the end of the five day trip i get the following bills:
1. Bill No. UAE3754646 - Rs 1670 - This has data charges for Rs 651 when I had not used any data on the phone. Moreoever, I was charged the entire talktime Rs 858 when I should have been charged Rs 858 - Rs(350+199). Also they have included service tax when they clearly mentioned everything was all inclusive
2. Bill No. UAE3753215 - Rs 334. - Since this is within the the limit, the amount should have been Rs 199 only.

I have escalated the issue, but there has been no resolution

email: [email protected]
rahulsbil

Sep 22, 2014

cheating my matrix cellular

I had opted for a matrix connection during my trip to thailand. They have raised a bill THA3705502.I dont understand how the bill can be generated when I had made hundred relies on your mail that the sim was damaged and I could not use it.I rejected it many times on your mail.This is cheating a cutomer.How dare my account is debited without my consent.the same can be checked as I dont have any usage.Firstly you offer a faulty sim, i mail you many times even your representative tells me that I will not be charged since my sim is damaged then my account is debited.You people have resorted to criminal means to cheat customers.
I will recommend each and everyone never to fall in this trick
Ganesh_012

Jul 25, 2014

Matrix you guys totally rock!!

France was my vacation destination which i explored majorly using the Matrix Sim Card. Since i was travelling alone, my major companion was my phone. I used the sim card majorly for data and sharing pics and navigating thru the city. Seriously never used such glitch free connection anywhere that i have travelled so far!! Matrix you guys totally rock!!
Amar_341

Jul 25, 2014

Really happy

I travel to UK alot for business purposes and was looking for an option that wud be a long term number so that i cud just own the number and use it like my Vodafone number in India. The best option that i scouted and researched was with Matrix Sim Cards. A nominal annual fee of some 1000 bucks and hassle free service is exactly my solution!! Have been using the same for a year now and really happy.

Mar 17, 2011

Overcharging

Please let me know your account details so I can assist you on this issue . Alternatively you can email us at [email protected]

Matrix_ Support

Dec 10, 2010

Beware of GPRS activation on your matrix SIM

Thanks for your Info...!!!

I have also once faced a similar situation I travel very frequently What I did was buy a clay sim card, and using their services and now Iam ver happy with clay services and charges
So my advice to you is that If You are Looking for Cheap + International + Sim = Then go for clay telecom

Dec 10, 2010

WRONG BILLING

Thanks for your Info...!!!

I have also once faced a similar situation Last week I went to Australia for 4 days on a business trip, and my bill was extremely inflated. I think that the money they spend on advertising is made by fleecing innocent customers like us. They are a bunch of robbers. I have had a relatively better experience with Clay Telecom

Jan 14, 2013

Wrong Billing

I took the Matrix Cellular services for Mauritius from 29th Nov - 5th Dec at a plan of 999 where I was promised 10 minutes of calling back to India free of cost and an additional Sim card for my spouse (Free of Cost). I made sure that I did not go beyond 10 minutes of free calling and other than that there were a few local calls.
To my surprise they charged me 1578.59 on my Credit Card, I did not bother to talk to their Customer Support though I spoke to the Rep who gave me the connection and he promised me that extra money will be reverted (Which never happened).
To add to it, they again sent me another bill of 4036.92 and charged the same on my account. This is sheer cheating, just because they have the credit card details, they are charging whatever amount they want. Every time I speak to the Rep, he promises me that the refund will be done as it is their fault. He agrees that they did not activate the correct Plan on my number which is why I got charged on actuals.

My Matrix Number: 04237650
Ashish Sukhija
9900002275.

Kindly address this complaint and assist me in getting my dues.

Thanks!
Smithajram Send email

Nov 13, 2012

Company and CEO Arun Batra is a CHEAT

I had taken Matrix data to US card service with plan of free usage of 1 GB for 15 days . I was shocked to see the bill of Rs 58925.30 sent by Matrix and which is inflated bill as my usage is not upto that limit. As I had free wi fi in the hotel, where I was staying, I hardly used matrix data card. In the bill it shows the usage of 1.8 GB, out of which 1 GB was my limit, but Matrix has charged for whole 1.8 GB. How can it be 58000 for such as small usage..? The amount is just unbeleivable for not using even a minimum usage. The highly exorbitant amounts have shocked me. The represenattive with whom I had interaction is also not responding to my calls. Also I do not understand the varied amount of billing amounts sent to me. After seeing so many complaints against the company it comes to my knowledge that the company has been literally looting people, from the previous complaints. beware of this company.. I sincere request to all international traveller not to get fooled by opt to use MATRIX Sim & Data card...
alfamall

Jan 21, 2012

fraud, cheating

Matrix ...Maha Cheat company ... for 2 Gb data rate for matrix card used in US is Rs. 1350 .. if u exceed data usage by 3 GB more .. they give you bill for Rs. 4,71,000/- If u use data under plan then
per GB rate is Rs. 675 in US .. If u exceed the limit then they will bill you Rs. 1,36,800 per 1 GB . They will charge you 202 times more charges...

Beware of this company.. they will charge ur credit card & make u bankrupt ..
They have a ties up with AT&T in US .. AT&T is charging $ 10 ( INR 540) for additional 1 GB data usage) Matrix is charging Rs. 1,36,800

Beware of these fraud people
Siddhartha P Saikia Send email

Nov 10, 2011

FALSE BILLING

DONOT TELL ME THIS CRAP. I AM NOT BOTHERED WHETHER MATRIX HAS PAID TO NETWORK PROVIDER OR NOT. WHEN MY SIM WAS VALID FOR BOTH SWEDEN AND FINLAND- HOW CAN THIS BE A ROAMING? I