Matrix Cellular

FALSE BILLING

FRAUDULENCE UNLIMITED...
Matrix replies---
Dear Mr. Saikia,

This is in regards to the below mentioned email.

Sir, we have just received an update from our network partner for the query raised on your case. And as per the confirmation received, the calls are genuine and have been billed correctly in the invoice. Kindly refer below the statement received by them:
The first call was an outbound call the customer was roaming on the Telia network in Sweden.

The second and third calls were inbound calls from the international number while they were roaming in Finland on the Sonera network. These inbound calls have been highlighted as a Premium rated incoming call.

Since the network partner explains and validates the calls are indisputable and have been borne by us to them, therefore, we regret to state you that we would not be able to execute any waiver in this regards.

We anticipate your kind understanding in this regards.

Please let us know in case of any further assistance.

Nayab Ahamad
International Operations

Jun 3, 2011

refund of security amount

I had taken a Matrix SIM from IGI, Terminal3, N Delhi on 13th Dec 2010 for my stay in Germany of one week. I paid Rs. 5000/- from my Deutsche Bank Debit Card as security amount (please note the amount got debited from my savings account). I returned to India from Germany on 19th Dec and the SIM was collected back by Matrix's personnel on 6th Jan, 2011. In the meantime, I received two bills for the usage of SIM in Germany which I paid by two separate cheques.
After paying the bills, I contacted customer care several times for the refund of the security amount, but no satisfactory action was taken. Later I was given the contact no. of the person, Ms. Leena, who was on duty at the Matrix counter at T3 when I had taken the SIM. She assured me that she will contact the accounts dept and get the matter sorted out. I followed-up with her several times and she always assured that the matter would be resolved shortly.
Now, after few months have already passed and the matter is still unresolved. May I request you to kindly look into the matter and get it resolved.
Some of the details are following:

Name - Parveen Nasa
email - [email protected]
mobile no. of sim taken - ############

Apr 5, 2011

Good Service

It was very satisfying and reassuring to use the services of MATRIX CELLULAR during our visit to Spain last month. My wife and me got two SIM cards to communicate with family and friends as well as to contact each other in hour of need in a new country. The after-sales services and customer-contact services were also very friendly. Its good that we have such a good service for our foreign travels. Thank you MATRIX! Vijay Gupta, Delhi

Mar 15, 2011

Overcharging

I have recieved a bill for the month of march from matrix cellular.
I got a similar bill on the 14th of february.
I have used the phone only for a month and got two bills .
The bill for march talks about the billing in the month of feb too.
I need to know whether the charges will be deducted and then charged ??

Nov 23, 2010

WRONG BILLING

To Matrix Cellular,
With reference to the above mentioned subject I would like to state that I had taken a Matrix mobile connection for Malaysia bearing the number : 0124837208. With utmost shock and disgust I would like to mention that the bill which I received for the above mentioned number was for an exhorbitant amount of Rs. 34,839. On going through the entire bill I found out that I have been charged WRONGLY Rs. 32,300.23 as OTHER DATA charges (GPRS), for the services which I NEVER USED. And the more shocking was the amount of data usage which is 268380 KB. I would like to state that I NEVER EVER USED ANY GPRS SERVICE. And why would I use any GPRS SERVICE when my HOTEL was WI-FI enabled and on top of it I was on a vacation and had no time to use the internet services.
The most important thing is that since the day I inserted my Malaysian sim card I used to receive GPRS Messages every now and then which I never responded to. All the time I had been receiving GPRS messages on my mobile phone till my stay in MALAYSIA.
I never ever availed the GPRS services so how can MATRIX charge me for the services I never used.
And the most Illegal thing which has been done by MATRIX is that My CREDIT CARD has been debited Rs. 34,839 for a bill which has been wrongly generated. How can a service provider charge somebody on his/her credit card for services which have never been availed.
I urge you to kindly reverse the debited amount of Rs. 32,300.23 which has been charged for the services I never availed.
I have contacted the customer service many a times...But no response from them. The complaint number is: 684-128594.
I need help from Consumer Complaints forum.
A quick action in this regards woud be highly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,
Kabir Goswami
User220654

Nov 11, 2010

Beware of GPRS activation on your matrix SIM

In India, if any company should be banned for unfair trade practices then Matrix cellular may come first in the list. During my recent travel they have activated GPRS and without any use they have billed 60,000 for the same. Its hidden ! Its billed every 20 minute whether u use it or not ? Biggest fraud of the century !! they charge 24x7 for GPRS even if stationary and beauty is u will not know when it get activated !! complete faud !! Never use their service until emergency !! They will be the quickest to send a notice for payment from a lawyer. Most unfriendly business entity to customer! [email protected]