MAX HEALTHCARE SAKET

Consumer complaints and reviews about MAX HEALTHCARE SAKET

khurana76

Aug 4, 2018

MAX HOSPITAL GURGAON FRAUD AND DOES INETHICAL BILLING

belong to strong corporate community as I have worked with various multinational companies in Gurgaon in last 10 years. Most of All my relatives , friends and community lives in NCR where max hospitals have their branch.

Apart from that I am shareholder for 5000 max India shares listed on name.

1. Around 40% of medicines and injections are wrongly added to my bill amounting to around 15000/- which were returned and unused at time of discharge,,these are wrongly showing in bill for an amount fo 15000/-, and I ahve to report this to TPAa dn My insurance companya s CASE FO WRONGA CCOUNTINGA ND BILLING BY MAX HEALTHCARE;

I felt 1500/- Rs charges for hospital is unethical and wrong..due to 2 reasons..

A) it is privacy and customer decision for letting his records saved or deleted from max records.

B) if you do not remove the charges, I am never going to come to Max hospital..and so I will not need those records.

2. I felt the non diabetic, heart patients, and patients who are with high cholesterol might need dietitian advice but not the neurological patients. It is like degradation and making fun of their education especially when the dietitian comes walking in room asking what you will have for lunch, veg or non veg.. it is shameful instance for max which should aim to achieve medical competency.

The dietitian charges are wrong and should not be charged to patients for whom diet is not significant for treatment unlike diabetics, heart and cholesterol patients). Please reverse dietician charges of 350/- as iw as n normal diet all through and did not required or asked for Dietician services;

3.i have numerous other issues which are mostly negative like poor and untrained quality of nursing staff, poor quality of urology doctors, lack of sufficient diagnostic facilities and tests in urology, poor behaviour by office staff (Front office head: Snigdha A, who was extremely untespectful and offensive).

I HAD POINTED THE ERROR TO MAX BILLING TEAM AT TIME OF DISCHARGE BUT THEY ASKED ME TO WRITE TO MANAGEMENT FOR CORRECTIONS, AFTER THAT I WROTE TO MANAGEMENT, BUT I HAVE NOT GOT ANY RESPONSE FROM MANAGEMENT SO FAR;

SO NOW I AHVE MADE IT PURPOSE TO REVEAL FACTS ABOUT INETHICAL AND CHEAL AND GREEDY MAX HOSPITAL WHICH GIVES POOR SERVICE AND ALSO CHEATES PATIENTS BY ITS BILLING BREACHES, INETHICAL CHAREGS AND BAD CONDUCT;

I AM BUSY IN UPDATING FACTS ABOUT MAX HOSPITALS TO COMMON MASSES THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA AND REVIEWS SO THAT INNOCENT PATIENTS DO NOT GET TRAPPED BY CHEATS MANAGEMENT OF MAX HOSPITALS;;
Girishgfx

Jan 15, 2018

Max Saket

Doctor Seema Shahi is one of the worst doctor i have seen.. she never comes on time.. patients have to wait more than 1 hour every day.. if you or hospital staff calls her then she blaims to you that no body informed her.. she should know that she have sit in her cabin during her OPD timings.. this is not a playground or home that people will call and remind her.. She is very young may be that is why she dont takes her responsblity seriously.
I would never recommand her because even after 2 hours late she will give you that kind of expression that she doing a big favour on you.
Senior doctor "Deewan" is very good and even after this age he is taking good care of patient.. unfortunately i didnt get the appointment for Dr. Deewan and found Dr Seema Shahi available, who never comes on time.
srishtisingh

Jun 28, 2017

MAX SAKET HOSPITAL- nurse forgotten to tell the new prescription added by doctor for next 2 days

After being admitted for a month for cancer treatment, they discharged saying now we need to come daily 4 days a week from our home. We rented a flat in Delhi for the treatment. Everything was fine, my dad was recovering. Doctor Rahul Naithani was also happy as the treatment was working. Then he added TLC injections for next 2 days which was suppose to inform us by Nurse (Daycare) so that we bring him to the hospital as it was a holiday for 2 days and we were suppose to come after 2 days for other session of chemo.
She FORGOT to mention it, she didn't bother to check the file that doctor has added something new in the treatment. (WHAT A BLUNDER in a PRIVATE expensive and most renowned hospital).

My dad got a fever on the 2nd day, got admitted in the night in the emergency. Doctor said it is a mistake of the family as well as we should have checked the file BUT the treatment is tough to read, you cannot figure it on your own what is added and what if someone doesn't know English, there are people who come in Saket branch from villages thinking it is the best hospital. We also thought the same but one mistake cost us his Life. he couldn't survive the fever. for high fever nurses started giving cold pattis from which he catched pneumonia and etc etc.

One mistake of nurse costs a life of their patient while your duty cannot allow you to do mistake.

Whose fault is this? Our luck was bad yes but a human mistake ???? One thought that he could have survived longer if he would have gotten the injections?

expecting a response from the hospital what they need to say apart from blaming us only not to read the doctor's file-
Ankit sachdeva

May 8, 2017

Worst hospital

Actually a worst hospital I have ever seen in my life . This hospital only know how to earn money.Worst doctors are there as they don't know anything about treatment.My advice is to never go to this hospital as u will return dead 😡
Avantikabhau

Jan 5, 2017

Negligence of dialysis dept nephrology

Hi, my mother is getting her heamo dialysis done from max Saket New Delhi since one year now.
The dialysis was not supposed to be started at 3.2 creatinine level but they started it.
Anyhow she gets her dialysis done twice a week from there, begging them to give her an appointment to get her dialysis done on time which never happens. Every time we ask for a morning or afternoon slot then they always say it is full because we come under CGHS Dept. My mother is an ACP and still they act like this, forget about that, they have no respect for humans only.
They have been giving us a slot after 9pm which ends around 3am in the night since two months now. I always take my mother for dialysis and I feel very unsafe that I have to drive back at this hour in the night, after all we are only two women. We have been requesting them to give us a slot before evening time so we both can reach home before 11pm. But they never listen and finally I have to write this complaint. The experience at max hospital is very bad.
It is the most commercial hospital. If you give money then only they attend you else they don't care for the government authorised officers for which the government itself is paying a huge amount.
They take us lightly. It is time to fight against this hospital and make them cut down on their quota per month so that they attend the patient properly. Please help us sort this issue asap.
Rohit Bubber

Jan 24, 2016

ICU at Max Saket

Doctors at Hospital are capable and good but the sisters at ICU are just capable of just filling the prescribed proforma , they are not concerned with patient handling or there comfort , they just expect the attendants to stay outside so that nothing could be noticed. Sisters there pretend that they don't understand Hindi whereas they do understand .
Please note that no Conduct is followed while entering ICU " No shoes cover no disinfectant dress"
The ICU is full of infections : There are no any special precautions taken to suppress the chances of Hospital infections at such highly paid hospital.
ICU sisters must be more experienced to handle whereas as per my experience they are just like "janta hospital staff" I could explain ......
Please don't consider this letter as a complaint whereas this a feedback , I lost my father : maybe his time had come but I am not at all satisfied with ICU staff , and Hospital infection.
I expect a reply for this email.
Rohit Bubber

Nov 7, 2015

untraind & unsupportive staff of nephrology

Peteints are coming here from all India for kidney transplant because of references given by others but now these days hospital have untrained transplant coordinators & some stupid doctors . only doing harassment of peteints. Not giving right information to peteints
Kavita gupta

Nov 5, 2012

thanks to MAx Healthcare Saket Team

I visited max hospital saket recently for my cousin’s surgery. we don’t have appointment for first meeting with doctors still they gave us proper time for checkup and diagnose the problem in emergency . I must say Doctors are very supportive and expert in their work. Hospital staff was also very cooperative. Team helped us in completing all formalities i.e. admission, billing, forms, discharge etc. Hospital was very neat, clean and well maintained. My cousin is fully recovered from her illness and in very good health now. All thanks to Max Team.