max hospital

Consumer complaints and reviews about max hospital

Bitika Sharma

Sep 27, 2021

Security Guard S. Gulshan Kumar

The Security Guard named S. GULSHAN KUMAR on duty on 27.09.2021 at ICU-2 gate at Max Saket is an extremely rude person who does not understand the meaning of a polite request. He is not fit to be a Guard at a hospital which require sensitivity towards patient's wards and some thoughtfulness. Instead the gaurds are trained to think they have some special uniform which gives them a right to abuse, talk rudely or push the wards, be it a woman.

i only said that my aunt is already with patient and (since we are well aware that one person at a time is allowed during visiting hours which is strictly one hour only) i will go and send her back as i cannot call her for her not having a phone with her. He said 'Madam aise nahi' ' main bula deta hu'. i said haa aap bula do main yahi khadi hu'. i was at the gate. but he did not budge but started cornering me back by walking over me. i said 'main khadi hu aap bula do' but instead of helping me or listening to me he kept shooing me away as though i am some unauthorised intruder or a thief. he did not go to call my aunt but just kept pushing me and waving his hands around me. another staff person intruded and said 'madam khadi hai aap bula do'. in the meanwhile my aunt came out and i went inside. to my surprise, he immediately left the door and started following me inside the ICU.

Max need to teach their staff, specially guards to behave. patient relatives are already in distress and in mental trauma. This particular Max Guard named S. GULSHAN KUMAR, as compared to others who have been on duty and whom i have been dealing with since past 1.5 months, thinks as though some Jailor with an authority to misbehave. his body language and way of talking is simply a harassment to patient's wards.
spmeena

Jul 1, 2021

Misbehaviour by the staff

The Chairman & Managing Director,
Max Smart Super Speciality Hospital,
No. 1, 2, Press Enclave Road,
Mandir Marg, Saket Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110017.

Sub: Misbehaviour meted out with me by the staff of Max Healthcare, Saket, New Delhi.

I am S. P. Meena, Deputy Director in National Commission for Scheduled Tribes bearing CGHS Card No. 5246590, I would like to report a conflict has arisen between me and staff of Max Healthcare, Saket, New Delhi on 26.06.2021. The chronological incidents are given below:

2. On 26.06.2021 (Saturday) I went to Unit of Max Hospital, Gujarmal Modi Hospital and Research Centre for Medical Sciences, Saket, New Delhi CGHS Wing for diagnose of diabetes. I went there just before a day (26.06.2021). I requested to Mr. Usmaan, Duty Manager but he denied to make my appointment, I again requested him by saying that kindly diagnose me I am ready to payment in cash as per Rule, but he said there is no rule, I said to him please tell me the name of your Higher Officer, I will request to your Higher Officer, he said “Yaha ka sabse bada Officer mein hi hu”. I have also requested to two staff girls (namely Surbhi and Rohini, Billing Section) by saying that I am patient of high diabetes, that is why I came here in empty stomach. But both of them denied to process the case / appointment. I was pleading again and again, but they all were laughing at me and said (in very rude and loud tone) we did not call you. They have publically insulted me. After leaving the Hospital, I got faint and my heartbeat got increase as well as sweating because I had empty stomach.

3. I have been taking treatment from your Hospital for fifteen years but I did not face such rude behaviour from your Hospital staff ever.

4. Therefore, I am requesting you kindly take stringent action against Mr. Usmaan, Ms. Surbhi and Ms. Rohini for publically insulting me, if you fail to do, I will approach to Police Department and other concerned forum.

(S. P. Meena)
Deputy Director
National Commission for Scheduled Tribes,
6th Floor, Loknayak Bhawan, Khan Market,
New Delhi – 110003.
Tel: 011-24657272.
(Mob. 9868368082.

Copy for necessary action to:

The Director General,
CGHS,
Nirman Bhawan,
New Delhi – 110011.
MaxReview

Oct 25, 2019

A very disastrous and heart-breaking experience from MAX Hospital Saket

Most people say that Hospitals in India are into a vicious money making business and have lost the human touch, and that’s true. I had a first-hand experience this month of how doctors and the hospitals are only interested in extracting money and taking advantage. Once they gauge that the patient’s family can afford the expensive treatments, they start exploiting the patient’s and family members’ emotions and degrade their health conditions to benefit themselves.

One expects honesty and decency from the doctors, but these so-called life saviors are only interested in making money for the business and pocket their share. These two doctors, Dr. Puneet Aggarwal and Dr. Bipin Swarn Walia are an example of why the public is losing their faith in doctors and their vicious system. These pretentious doctors are like parasites that feed on your emotions and vulnerability and you don’t realize until it’s too late.

Being admitted into a hospital, the patient expects the treatment to benefit them and improve their health steadily. But it seems that was not happening in this case and walking out of that hospital was the best choice I made even though it could not help me and my family despite the huge amount we spent on the treatment.

There was no transparency and humanity at all, all I could see and understand was the advice-cum-sales pitch being given by doctors. I hope nobody has to go through this ever, it’s so wrong ethically.

This whole episode has been an emotionally and financially exhausting for me and my family.
Smrity6580

Apr 23, 2019

Over billing

I was shocked with the bill as just for some doctor who I didn't know came and said "your uterus is normal, this pain maybe because of infection" I have been charged wherein I just wanted my doctor to come I didn't want any other doctor to visit me or charge me for anything but as usual they are here to extract money not to take care of you. I am really upset that I chose this hopital for my delivery I just have one reason and that's my gynaecologist for which I am staying here other than that it's an absolute nightmare because after seeing the breakup of the bill it was more than shocking..they have charged me for freaking all the person who just came to ask me " are you feeling okay" come on man if you have admitted someone then of course it's your responsibility and you have to take care of it or at least ask me if I want to pay those charges.
naresh19

Apr 6, 2019

Hospital is asking for extra Rs 1000 for angiography video.

My mother had an angiography test and it caused 21000. They gave us reports and discharged my mother. Later when I showed the reports to another doctor they told us we are supposed to get a video recording as well. On asking the hospital they asked us to pay Rs 1000 extra for the video.
On confirming with multiple doctors I got to knew that video is always provided with the test and should not cost any extra.
This is just cheating patient to get extra money.
K_Pawan

Oct 30, 2018

Looting

The hospital is not ready to address the billing disputes. Have sent multiple mails to secretrial's email id but no response. Online complaints are lost and no mechanism to track .

Its a shop, patients are charged twice for same service as package and separate surgeon fee. Billing counter works as TPA's agent
K_Pawan

Oct 30, 2018

Looting

I had sent multiple complaints to Max hospital to clarify the bill details but looks this hospital is not ready to look into patient's complaints. They are charging twice for same procedure one time in their package and one time as surgeon fee.

There is no tracking mechanism to track your query. Billing counter people are working as TPA's agents

Pawan
khurana76

Aug 5, 2018

Lack of Ethics in Greedy Max hospital, Gurgaon

Max id: SHGN 0000354191
Bill No : GNIC78156

NAME: AMIT KHURANA

I AM A EDUCATED SOFTWARE PROFESSIONAL WORKING AS MAANGER IN MNC, I HAVE STRONG PROFESSIONAL NETWORK ACROSS INDIA AND OVERSEAS, AND MY FAMILY BEING LOCATED IN NCR, I AHVE STRONG PERSONAL NETWORK IN DELHI NCR;

Due to nervous Problem, I was admitted in max hospital Gurgaon on 1ST August TO 4TH August 2018;

BELOW IS MY EXPERIENCE AND OBSERVATION:

1)Medical history assessment charges of preserving my records is charged as 1500/- , this was never REQUESTED by em and I do not want MAX hospital to preserve my records; I have stated that I do not want these charges applied, and so want reversal and refund of charges applied by Max hospital, THE CHARGES ARE INEETHCIALA ND BERACH MY PRIOVACY ALSE AS I DO NOT WANT AMX HOSPITAL TO MAINTAIN AND KEEP MY MEDICAL RECORDS;

2)I never met any RMO, I am not sure if there was any RMO assigned on my floor; however Inethcial and cheat Max hospital applied ( RMO charges ( Rs 600/-) General physician, I have not met any general physician in my tenure at hospital so these charges are invalid and wrong...RMO CHAREGS SHOULD EB REMOEVD AND REFUNDED AS WRONG charges applied by max hospital..

3)On day 1 , I told dietitian AND REFUSED HER stating that I am not diabetic or have any heart issue or CHOLESTROL, and I do not need any dietitian help, but shameless and cheat hospital Max Still applied 350/- rs as Dietitian charges;

Injections and emdciations worth 15000/- are wrongly charegd in my bill and charegd to MY INSURANCE COMPANY…if above issues are not resolved I will have to report this breach and fraus to insurance company and also report to indian medical association/ Medical Council of India
A)And / or not only you will loose me and my family who will never give opportunity to Max hospital to serve us but also our family network,

B)I will personally blog all the poor service issue and misconducts of Max healthcare hospital to masses and write blog every Sunday at various popular websites fro my justice and for patients who might be exploietd by max healthcare
Will report issues to Indian health Ministry / Medical Council of India/Disability Protection forums and ministry

I want wrong charges which are applied in bill (GNIC78156) dated 04/08/2018..as ( 350/- + 600/- + 1500 equals 2450/-)..refunded immediately;

Jul 10, 2018

Mishbehaviour-pathetic staff

People/staff/Emergency doctor available in emergency section behaved very rudely, when I visited at max hospital Mohali toady-10th July appx 9 PM . I went for getting dressing done for my 8 year daughter who got 9 stitches in her hand & treated by plastic suergon 5 days back in MAX HOSPITAL MOHALI. They rudely asked to sit outside and said we are busy and don't have time, we will call you later , they even did't keEP the file- even not asked the name of patient to call back, I asked how you would call back, please have my file/papers with you so that you will be able to recall & call us inside- Doctor replied, " IT WILL NOT BE OUR RESPONSIBILITY IF YOUR FILE GET MISPLACED. I asked the reason for this behavior- No reply(Probably dressing will end up paying 200-300 rs only).Doctor on duty was ignorant and replied the same.

I asked the reason again many times- lady-nursing staff didn't replied- I asked for her name , she denied, while I kept on asking the name of lady repeatedly- she ran inside, When I said I would be complaining- they said go and do it to management. I also got the picture clicked of staff who misbehaved(as they were reluctant of not disclosing the name) & can be shared if required. However don't want any strict action against anyone- May be they are not taught by Hospital management how to handle/behave with patients/people who visits hospital.
Finally left hospital & got the same done at other hospital where I relay got quick response and decent staff.
Also tried calling complaint number written on walls of hospital at reception in bold-9876047897- NO RESPONSE..!!- Now where to complain about this ???

regds

Jul 10, 2018

Rude Behaviour during emergeny visit-PATHETIC

People/staff/Emergency doctor available in emergency section behaved very rudely, when I visited at max hospital Mohali toady-10th July appx 9 PM . I went for getting dressing done for my 8 year daughter who got 9 stitches in her hand & treated by plastic surgeon 5 days back in MAX HOSPITAL MOHALI. They rudely asked to sit outside and said we are busy and don't have time, we will call you later , they even didn't keep the file- even not asked the name of patient to call back, I asked how you would call back, please have my file/papers with you so that you will be able to recall & call us inside- Doctor replied, " IT WILL NOT BE OUR RESPONSIBILITY IF YOUR FILE GET MISPLACED. I asked the reason for this behavior- No reply(Probably dressing will end up paying 200-300 rs only).Doctor on duty was ignorant and replied the same.

regds

Dear concerned,
My father Mr. Sk. Garg aged 63 years went to Max Vaishali for routine eye check up in Sep 2017 in Max Hospital, Vaishali. He Met Dr. Pawan Kumar there. Dr. Pawan advised for Catarat surgery in both eyes.
All the necessary tests informed were done and my father was asked to get the cataract surgery done on 28th Oct 2017. After being informed by the doctor that there is no complication in eye , we got the surgery done in Oct 2017. To start with, we got it done for the right eye first. However since Oct 2017, my father cant see from right eye. We went again to the doctor and was informed that he will gradually regain the vision. It was Cornea Edelma. Some persons take more time to recover. After 10 days of surgery, we were asked to visit other faculty visiting doctor, Duttatrey Shinde who was a cornea specialist as per Dr. Pawan. He advised to inject Air in the right eye. We got the air injected done on the same day thinking that the vision will be regained. To our utter disappointment, it didn’t work even and after one week, we were advised to wait for 2-3 months. It would start improving. After 2-3 months again when we went to Max, we were asked to wait another 2 months or if we wished, we could go to AIIMS, Delhi.

In the month of Feb 2018, we were asked to meet Dr. Neelima Aaron Cornea specialist. She also asked us to wait for another 2 months. Seems that they just wanted to kill the time.

This is a sheer disappointing moment for our family that even till today i.e. June 2018, the vision is not regained. Other doctors are mentioning that Corneal Transplantation to be done which is even not guaranteed.

By going through all the above, I feel that we have been cheated and promised untruly things which is against humanity and morality. I choose max Hospital to ensure that the best possible treatment will be given to our family. As per the advertisements made by the big group. However, this has been a sheer case of carelessness and a shameless attitude of Dr. Pawan and his staff at Max Hospital Vaishali.

When we speak to doctor now, we have been asked to pay and wait and wait. Even we are being told that there is no swelling and my father should see now. However, the truth is that cornea is damaged during cataract surgery. The doctors and staff wanted to kill the time.

Have few questions left:

1. Who will ensure that the corneal transplantation or any other medical treatment, if possible now to be given to my father? What is the treatment and remedy available now?
2. Who is responsible for the carelessness at Max’s end??
3. Who will give me compensation for the monetary loss as well as mental harrasment we had suffered ?
4. Is this the manner in which Private hospital like Max works?

Other doctors had confirmed that there had been some damage to the cornea cells. There is no treatment apart from the corneal transplantation. Even after transplantation, there is no guarantee of perfect vision. I need an answer to all points.

Son of Sh. S. K Garg

Son

Helpless patient's son.

Son of Sh. S. K Garg
nilimap

Mar 14, 2018

Ignorance of Doctor and hospital people

I had to undergo a injection infusion and after checking with the doctor I got admitted in Max Gurgaon. After getting myself admitted in ICU they came to inform that outside medicine is not allowed in Max. I was shocked that the doctor didn't even know this thing. I had mentioned that I have a medicine and I just need to infuse it. It was a high dose and a critical injection hence hospitalization was required. They made me pay for some blood test and deducted Rs3900 and refunded only Rs6100 back. My whole day got wasted and the work not done. It was a horrible experience.
spicyrakesh

Jan 6, 2018

Complaint for Doctor Meeta Sarkar MAX Saket

We have been seeing this doctor from 3rd month of pregnancy, the most unprofessional doctor ever seen (Doesn’t know how to talk, only thinks she is literate and others are not, never gives confidence or motivates the patient, criticizes the patient on any activity which is not in favor instead of consoling and making understand the cons). We still perused the check-ups as we came through reference and got strong feedback that this doctor will try for everything within reach to have a normal delivery. All was going well and we approached 9th month, we went for a routine check-up and were told by the doctor that we need to go for cesarean and there is no option left, she gave us 3 dates to pick from 13, 14, or 15th Nov, while we were in shock that nothing is wrong why is she pushing hard on us for cesarean, the reason given by the doctor was the mother can’t bear the pain of normal delivery as per her and it must be cesarean only. Since all reports were normal we came home and thought through and we weren’t left with option so we switched the hospital from Max to Fortis La Femme overnight. On 14th we got a message from the doctor asking when we want to admit the mother, she told if this will further more delayed from 15th Nov, we should be consulting other doctor as she is going for a vacation. Now, you can very much depict from this why was she asking us to get admitted latest by 15th as she was going on leave.

This is how patients are treated by doctor, if the patient is not ready for normal delivery by the time she is going on vacation, she pushed hard for cesarean.

Question To Hospital Authority – I am bummed on the approach from Max Hospital. Is there no tracking mechanism in place, it’s not only about losing patients rather it’s the brand image.
Why were we never contacted and asked as to what is happening before delivery due date?
rklamba

Sep 4, 2017

Max Patpargunj/Amarpali Green Complex , Dr Sanjeev Gupta (Internal medicine/General Physician) took my mother's life

It's been 5 months since I lost my mother on the very unfatefateful day 21st Mar 2017 , since then life has never been the same
for me and my family . She lost her life to Hospital Induced Pneumonia .
She was admitted to Max Super Speciality Hospital , Patpargung on 14th Mar 2017 and within 1 week she left us in such pain and grief .
She was being treated by Dr Sanjeev Gupta (General Physician/Internal Medicines Department) for chest infection ,he was giving her medication of TB which she was not even suffering from and without telling her about the precations/side effects of the medication , the antibiotics had affected her liver so badly that she could not digest even water and had developed drug(TB medicine) induced jaundice , seeing her in this state our family got worried and we got her admitted to Max for the treatment of Jaundice under Dr Sanjeev Gupta's supervision.He also runs his private clinic at Amarpali Green Complex Indirapuram (Vaibhav Khand).

These super speciality Hospitals are money making machines and are slaugterers , they have no value for human life , all they care about is how
to encash the patient's illness.
In the hospital if the docter visited once they would mention thrice in their chargesheet . You have to call attendants multiple times and only then they would come and attend the patient . One of the senior doctors visited and asked us the insurance coverage which we told was 5L , on hearing this he mentioned that 5L coverage is nothing it should be atleast 25laks as it would cost this much only , to which we family members said that we would take care of the expenses , but just look at the intentions of the doctor and on top of that he was mentioning these details infront of my mother .
Our near and dear ones life is at stake but all they care about finding out ways to shell out the money from people's pocket.
First 2 days in the hospital were fine and she was recovering and had started consuming fluids .
On the 3rd day Dr Sanjeev Gupta visited and checked her vitals and told us that she was suffering from ILD (Interstitial Lung Disease) which is not a life threatening thing , but somehow she has picked up some infection from the hospital itself because of which now she had developed infection in lungs i.e Pneumonia . He mentioned this to us in a very casual manner as if this was something not very critical and will be handled in the course of treatment . He didn't sound us that this was something critical or she has now developed a serious condition.

That night was a terrible night , I still shiver by the memory of it , my mother had started gasping she was not unable to breathe , she was being provided Oxygen support externally , her pulse rate was increasing ,the Oxygen level in her lungs were decreasing all of a sudden Monitors were brought in the room and her Vitals were being monitored , we just could not understand what was happening , our mother who was admitted to get her jaundice treated and who was getting fine suddenly developed severe Pneumonia and was in critical zone now , the ICU doctor had come to inspect her and he advised to get her shifted to ICU immediately , still there was no sign of Dr Sanjeev Gupta, I can never forget this name till the time I live .
Next morning , my father and my sister repetitively tried to contact Dr Sanjeev Gupta and still during that time he was attending his other patients , knowing the condition of my mother that she is in ICU he still attended all his patients first and then my father could reach out to him.On top of that my mother condition was deterioating , even though he was our attending doctor he showed no concern.

Our hopes were fading away , our mother who was so lively , so strong , was unable to breathe properly now. When she got shifted to ICU we could only meet her twice
a day or call at the ICU extension and know her well being . They had taken Ventilator support consent from my father to which we all were wondering
why Ventilator , to which doctor responded that its better option and would be chosen only in emergency if required.
2 nights my mother was admitted over there , when we would call at the ICU extn we would be told she is doing good and is not critical.
I don't know what she must be feeling over there ,without her kids her husband around , she was completely in her senses and she told
us that the doctors were saying that they would put her on Ventilator . How can the doctors be so cruel to discuss these things infront of the patient who was so critical.
She was in so much anxiety , her Vitals were deteorating when we visited her in the ICU and suddendly on the 3rd day they started telling us
that she needs to be put on Ventilator and we have just 1 hour to decide . I could see my mother in tears and all I could do was assure her that she would be fine and I would let nothing happen to her.

The ICU doctor started telling us that Ventilator support would be very expensive in Max and would cost us 1.5Lakh per day and its better we take
her to some other hospital it would b cheaper for us . Me and my father were so shocked on hearing this , they wanted us to get her shifted
to some other hospital as they could not handle this case , they wanted to get away with and I still remember Dr Sanjeev hiding behind these doctors and he didn't have the face to say it himself because he knew he did something wrong , his diagnose , his medication was not in line of the treatment.
My mother had lost faith in the doctors and hospital and she asked us to get her shifted to RML , me and my father arranged for an ambulance with the oxygen support and we got her shifted to RML , when we took her to ICU the doctors told us that 70% of her lung was damaged and there was no way to save her but to put her on Ventilator . She was put on Ventilator in RML hospital and she hardly survived for less than 20 hours .

Our prayers , good wishes nothing could save her and we lost our beloved mother on 21st Mar itself.

I wanted to share this to let people know be very careful while getting your near and dear ones admitted to these super speciality hospitals.
Its better to get your loved ones treated in hospitals like GangaRam , RML . They have excellent experienced doctors unlike unexperienced ones like Dr Sanjeev Gupta(Internal Medicine) .
MAX Patpargunj had junior attending doctors in ICU itself , which has all terminally ill patients .

This void in my life would never fill , but I am sharing this experience so that people think 1000 times before getting their loved ones admitted in these super specialty Hospitals.
ankisri17

Aug 17, 2017

Took the life of a Healthy Person

All the doctors in Max Vaishali are murderers. They have taken life of a healthy person. 6th Aug 2017, my uncle got admitted there for weakness symptoms and till 7th Aug 2017 they have changed the symptom to Swine Flu and then lungs problem and shifted him to ventilator. After 3-4 days, they asked my Aunt that they need ECMO device (will be charged 10 Lakhs for 1 week) which will be bought from foreign country as it is not available in India (now ventilator stopped working for them). Then they again created a trauma of lungs cleaning so as to extract more money. and finally today on 17th Aug 2017, they have declared him dead. We are suspecting that he died before but for money extraction they were using the dead body for their business. They have made the simple weakness case and converted it to death of a person. Now we dont have anything in hand apart from regret and tears in eyes. These murderers should be punished who are just sitting there for business and money making. They are not savior instead they all bastards are murderers.
ankisri17

Aug 17, 2017

Took a life of a healthy person

Hussain Mujadidi

Apr 7, 2017

Interpreter fraud

Dear ,

I would like to inform you and complain about one of your hospital Afghani girl interpreter her name is Sahar. She was working with ICRC as a Interpreter. She did fraud with my mother in law during her gallbladder operation by DR Vikas Panwar on 27th March 2017. The fraud is Durring the billing Sahar charged the estimated bill very hight price and took money from my mother in law. But when she discharged the original bills and the bill sahar was maked very different and she said no all the money spend on her operation. So we doubt on sahar and start investigation so finally we got the evidence actually the original bills was very less than the bill Sahar given us and we told her the cost of the bill is that much plz refund our money she said no I don't know it's all spend it in hospital. I would like to request you please follow my enquiry and don't leave such interpreter to use your hospital in wrong way and do fraud with everyone. I have all the evidence do not hesitate to contact me. Regards,
sarakapoor

Dec 28, 2016

Doctors negligence

They killed my father because of negligence of doctors. I wish there are legal options we had, so we can sue them and make them pay for their negligence.

DO NOT GO TO THIS HOSPITAL.
push171

Nov 21, 2016

very careless staff specially nurses

Max hospital is charging like a 5 star hotel but actually providing service worst than a small clinic. It is nurse responsibility to provide medicine on time to patients but they sit and relax until attender reminds about their task.
PATHETIC !!!!!!!!!!
aadee0086

Nov 18, 2016

Careless treatment

Meri mother ka treatment poore 1 year se chal raha h...par koi aaram nhi h.....doctors ne bataya ki aap ke left uv mai stone h. To unhone bahut si medicine di phir bhi koi aaram nhi h...mai chahta hun ki jab medicine se nhi ho paa rha h to aap unka operation hi kardo..unhe bahut problems ho rhi h...poore saal medicine khane par kuchh bhi aaram nhi h..kyi baar to pain ki vajah se emergency mai bhi laya gya plz mai chata hun ki app is ko seriously le patient name-Shabnam Ansari.. Max ID EHPG580704 max patparganj. Phone num-9599932538 ....9069345670.
Nitikatuteja

Nov 16, 2016

Pathetic services of Max hospital Noida

I went for an emergency ultrasound yesterday (fetal wellbeing- twins) as my car meet with an accident.

The ultrasound doctor at that time (7 pm, 15 Nov) was Dr Abhishek who was TOTALLY clueless as to what he is doing. He was doing an ultrasound as if he is a practicing doctor who is there to try his hands on patients for experience.... In the entire ultrasound he didn't utter a word, even when he knew that we are stressed out cause of the accident.

After that when we asked about the report he said that stenographer is not available so you will get the report by 4 pm tomorrow ( 16 Nov). When we went today to collect the report they again said that the stenographer is not available so for the time being you can take this hand written report & the final summary report will be available online after 7 pm today.

But the same is not available till now. I kept on trying your reception number for an HOUR but no one answered. Then I final called ultrasound dept at ext. 1110 & Dr "Clueless" Abhishek answered the call & very rudely said that I have no idea & u need to call reception for the same. When I tried enquiring further he like an illiterate disconnected the call. Is this how a DOCTOR behaves. I have never seen such a doctor , not even a government hospital doctor's behavior is such.

Then after 2 hours I was final able to connect at the reception, at 9 pm. Mrs Deepali Singh (not sure abt the name) answered the call and she said that the ultrasound report needs to be collected from hospital. When I told her that I have already visited the hospital in evening & that time i was informed that report will be available online after 7 pm. To which she very bluntly said that I have no idea about ur report. I requested her to check as this is an emergency case but she didn't even have the courtesy to check about the reports & straight away said I can't do anything.

Is this the way your staff handles an emergency case. This is case of 2 unborn babies life & your staff's behavior is totally cold about the same. I needed to show the reports to gynecologist yesterday. But till now the report is no where!! It would have been much better if I would have gonne to kailash hospital or Jaypee hospital cause I even doubt that the report will be correct.

I simple wasted my money by visiting your hospital. You guys charge so much for the services but sorry to say the services provided are ZERO...

I'm not sure whether the reports will be available tomorrow also or not. If you can't provide services to an emergency case, which is least expected from any hospital then atleast inform the patient in advance that there would be a delay in report instead of being a money snatching machine.
Rahulkumartanish

Oct 17, 2016

Rahul

Sir Sab to pehle max mohali sab to chor hospital hai mujhe icu ka Roz ka 40000 karcha bola tha ab 70000 se90000 le rahe hi
Uske baad icu me jane nhi dety mein raat ko jabardsti gya to dekha mere papa icu me dekhny vala koi nhi tha fir mein vha ki nuras ko bola ye ky hi
Uske baad doctor ke naam pe chor hai saly