Mc zirakpur complaint for street dog

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mc zirakpur complaint for street dog

Harkaur

May 3, 2021

Street dog

This is to bring in kind notice of yours that in #41 shiva enclave Zirakpur near green view highs 2 , there are more than 6-7 stray dogs which are making the life tough for the normal persons. I am a resident of shiva encalve Zirakpur
These street dogs during night damage the cars parked outside the house. They sleeps over the roof of cars and in morning we find the damage in terms of scratches all over and car roofs out of shape.
So It is a humble request to you to pay kind attention to our locality. Please send some dog catchers in our locality so that we can live our life safely.
Harpreet
(8728814496)
Tanuj29

Apr 30, 2021

Stray Dogs

Stray Dogs
This is to bring in kind notice of yours that in #1189 Saini Vihar Phase-3, baltana there are more than 10 stray dogs which are making the life tough for the normal persons. I am a resident of Saini Vihar phase-3, baltana .
Tanuj Gupta
(7347340022)
madhvi sharma11

Mar 15, 2021

street dogs barking

zirakpur , green enclave , loahgarh road

Subject: To complain and bring attention towards the problem of stray dogs on street road and in the society . My address is house no. 63 , green enclave , loahgarh road 140603 .

8-10 dogs in my street start to bark non stop at at night randomly and it is very irritating , people in my area have trouble sleeping at night and face various health issues because of this . This is my humbleI request to you that try to take some action regarding this matter and Please send dog catchers in our locality so that we can live safely. Look on that matter as soon as possible.

madhvi 7505481491
dsabharwal

Dec 13, 2020

To complain and bring attention to the problem of stray dogs in my residential society(Gulmohar city Derabassi)

I'm a resident of Duplex-no 8, Gulmohar city Derabassi, Today one of the dog bite me, we are really fed up with these dogs attacks on regular basis. People are facing the problem of orphan dogs and their stray in the society.They are in numbers. Their groups are dangerous as they started attacking the passerby. They run towards motorbike which leads to many accidents in the area. ladies and children’s were wounded by the street dogs often…expecting immediate action please.. The news of the newly born baby attack by the dog is not fade yet.

I am requesting you to look at that matter as soon as possible. The cases are increasing rapidly. So, it is requested to please to send dogs catchers to our area and take them.

I hope you will take absolute measures to handle the issue.''

Kapil

mandeepuri

Dec 10, 2020

complaint against stray dogs in Jaipuria sunrise green

Complaint against stray dogs
vip road Zirakpur.

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have to say that there are 10-15 dogs in jaipuria sunrise green society , who effects the resident people and school going children . they bite the people who passes by.there were 2 incident recently a 10 year old was bitten by dog and a worker Last 2 days back, One of the dog bite my sons today who was playing park. we are really fed up with these dogs. even we cant think to go outside for a walk alone in our area due to terror of dogs. So, it is requested to please to send dogs catchers to our area and take them.

Mandeep singh
Flat no Q506 Jaipuria sunrise green
vip road zirakpur
mandeepuri

Dec 10, 2020

Complaint against stray dogs.

Complaint against stray dogs
vip road Zirakpur.

Mandeep singh
Flat no Q506 Jaipuria sunrise green
vip road zirakpur
Amisha12

Nov 5, 2020

Strays dog

Their are 7-10 Dogs in our locality.ITs very dangerous to be around them.They are biting.Please pick them up from our Areaaaa.It would be helpful
jasbir singh s

Nov 21, 2019

Complaint against street dogs

complaint against street dogs.
saini vihar phase -3 baltana zirakpur

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have to say that there are 10-15 dogs in saini vihar phase -3 baltana zirakpur area, who effects the resident people there. they bite the people who passes the road. Last 2 days back, One of the dog bite the school going girl in the front of my house. we are really fed up with these dogs. even we cant think to go outside for a walk alone in our area due to terror of dogs. So, it is requested to please to send dogs catchers to our area and take them.

jasbir singh
1677 saini vihar phase -3
jasbir singh s

Nov 20, 2019

Complaint against street dogs

Complaint against street dogs.
BALTANA Zirakpur.

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have to say that there are 10-15 dogs in saini vihar phase -3 area, who effects the resident people and school going children . they bite the people who passes the road. Last 2 days back, One of the dog bite the school going girl in the front of my house. we are really fed up with these dogs. even we cant think to go outside for a walk alone in our area due to terror of dogs. So, it is requested to please to send dogs catchers to our area and take them.

jasbir singh
saini vihar phase 3 baltana
(9646845701)
Garima Pal Sharma

Jul 3, 2019

complaint against street dogs.

Dhakoli, Zirakpur.

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have to say that there are 10-15 dogs in Dhakoli area, who effects the resident people there. they bite the people who passes the road. Last 2 days back, One of the dog bite the school going girl in the front of my house. we are really fed up with these dogs. even we cant think to go outside for a walk alone in our area due to terror of dogs. So, it is requested to please to send dogs catchers to our area and take them.

Garima Pal Sharma,

# 27, Gurjiwan Vihar, Dhakoli
xs2vishalsharma

Jul 2, 2019

Zirakpur sas nagar,mohali

It is to inform you that my address is Mona Green-1 vip road, Opps. Dominos Pizza hut , zirakpur sas nagar mohali pin code 140603

There are 2_3 dogs in our society. Childrens are afraid of them because they always bite them and run after them.Children can’t play outside.

It makes more problem to the tress passers.. they are not able to walk in street…ladies and children’s were wounded by the street dogs often…expecting immediate action please..

Sumit Kumar - 7710772720
pentahomes

Mar 15, 2019

Street Dogs Catcher

Street Dog menace
Respected sir/ma'm...
I live in Penta Homes VIP road Zirakpur. There are 3-4 street dogs being fed my a house in my street. These dogs can attack anyone..any child at any time. The house who feeds these dogs do not take any responsibility of these dogs. Please send the dog catchers to Penta Homes VIP Road Zirakpur. (PB)-140603.

Penta Homes Residents
VIP Road Zirakpur
Contact- 9041081028, 9041083028

Street dogs problem

There are 10,12, dogs near my house they atack people children, studys of my kids effects maids of our house left because of dog bits.some of my neighbours don't let dogs catchers thake them away.u r requested to kindly consider my application.

H.no.37, gujeevan vihar bhakoli
Zirakpur

Street dogs

There are around 20 street dogs near my house
They atack people children 2 maids of my house left beause of them beause dog bite our maid, ,study's of my children effects whole night they bark some of my neighbours help them and don't let dogs catchers thake them away please help as for thake dogs away from us
Abhi Hritik Baman

Feb 28, 2019

Dog attacking childrens

I live in sadashiv enclave baltana there are few dogs attack at people of society plssss send someone to catch the dogs

Jan 3, 2019

Commissioner
Zirakpur sas nagar,mohali.

Sub: To complain and bring attention towards the problem of stray dogs on street road and in the society
It is to inform you that my address House no 4344 Shakti Enclave Dhakoli 140603. There are 5_8 dogs in our street area. Childrens are afraid of them because they always bite them and run after them.Children can’t play outside. This is my humbleI request to you that try to take some action regarding this matter and Please send dog catchers in our locality so that we can live safely. Look on that matter as soon as possible.

Parvinder singh
AE
viveksan[email protected]

Sep 13, 2018

Street Dog menace

Respected sir/ma'm...
I live in street 'A' of shalimar enclave,dhakoli. There are 5-6 street dogs being fed my a house in my street. These dogs can attack anyone..any child at any time. The house who feeds these dogs do not take any responsibility of these dogs. Please send the dog catchers to my street. I.e. - Street 'A'...shalimar enclave l...dhakoli...zirakpur.
Nitish4

Jul 27, 2018

Regards stray dogs in vivek vihar baltana

Dear sir,its a humble request by the residents of vivek vihar baltana to plzz send the concerned authorities here and se that what chaos the stray dogs make at bight....at daytime also....its very frightening for children and adults to pass by these groups of stray dogs sitting in our colony ....plz help.....plz take action before some incident happens......willing forward for ur action.....we know our complaints will be acknowledged fully and appropriate steps will be taken....plzz its a humble request
neeraj001

Jun 29, 2018

street dog problem in society

It is to inform you that my address is scf=8, hem vihar baltana zirakpur sas nagar mohali pin code 140603
There are 10_11 dogs in our street area. Childrens are afraid of them because they always bite them and run after them.Children can’t play outside.

Rahul jaiswal
KanikaS

Mar 29, 2018

Street dogs at Jaipuria sunrise VIP Road

Zirakpur sas nagar,mohali

It is to inform you that my address is Jaipuria sunrise green VIP road zirakpur 140603

There are about 10 dogs in our street area. They always traumatise us there are small childen who cannot even play inside the society park because of the fear.

We have collectively complained at our society but nothing has happened so writting to you. Not sure here also if this query will be reverted. But this is definitely a proof of complaint launched. If anything happens we wipl definetly take this to higher level .

Thanks Much in Advance
Sachin
Satish9191

Mar 2, 2018

Street Dogs Issue

complain and bring attention towards the problem of stray dogs on street road
Zirakpur sas nagar,mohali

It is to inform you that my address is #43, Jarnail Enclave, Zirakpur, 140603.

There are many dogs in our street area. Elders, Youngstrers and Childrens are afraid of them because they run after them. Children can’t play outside, we all are afraid and cant go outside. Everytime when we open our house gates approxiamtely 8-10 dogs were sitting on the road everytime.

It makes more problem to the tress passers.. they are not able to walk in street…ladies and children’s were wounded by the street dogs often. Specially after 9pm, it is very hard for us to walk on the road.

Satish Kumar
Mob. 7696422604
Harish Kumar Puri

Nov 5, 2017

complain and bring attention towards the problem of stray dogs on street road

Zirakpur sas nagar,mohali

It is to inform you that my address is #18, Dashmesh Nagar Exttn, Bishanpura, Gau Shala Road, Near Zirakpur MC, zirakpur sas nagar mohali pin code 140603.

There are 22 dogs in our street area. Elders, Youngstrers and Childrens are afraid of them because they run after them. Children can’t play outside, we all are afraid and cant go outside. Everytime when we open our house gates approxiamtely 8-10 dogs were sitting outside our gates.

Harish Puri
7888688092/9888889580
Shubu1709

Aug 23, 2017

Zirakpur sas nagar,mohali

It is to inform you that my address is Flat no. 166-B AKS 2 colony shivalik vihar patiala road bhabat zirakpur sas nagar mohali pin code 140603

There are 2_3 dogs in our street area. Childrens are afraid of them because they always bite them and run after them.Children can’t play outside.

Shubham, 7986018793
Deepak kumar mamgain

Jul 17, 2017

Zirakpur sas nagar,mohali

Subject: To complain and bring attention towards the problem of stray dogs on street road and in the society
It is to inform you that my address is #10, modren Enclave, near satya jwellers,Baltana zirakpur sas nagar mohali pin code 140603

Deepak 9988434465