MCD BAHADURGARH HARYANA

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD BAHADURGARH HARYANA

Rahul sharma rahul

May 13, 2021

Mad dog

There is some mad dogs in our sec-7 area. They bark everyone. Dogs have cut many people.
They also damages cars also. They tear number plates, antiena
, mirrors and all. One time my leg fracture by dog run away & start barking on me.
Sec-7 , 995 bahadurgarh
Kanilkumar

Mar 6, 2021

NAALI KI SAFAI

MY NAME IS ANIL KUMAR AM LEAVING BAHADURGARH NAI BASTI GALI NO 4 , HMARAE YHA GHAR K SAMNE KAFI GANDGI IKTHI HO RKHI H JISSE GHAR K ANDER MAKHI MACHER AA RHE H , APKE SAFAI KARAMCHARI AATE H PER VO HMARE BAATO KI SUNVAI NHI KARTE PLEASE IS GANDGI KO JALDI SAAF KRAO , NHI TO MUJHE CONSUMER COURT MAI MCD K KHILAF COMPLAINT LOGINH KRANI HOGI .

ANIL KUMAR
GALI NO 3, NAI BASTI BAHADURGARH DIST-JHAJJAR

NAALI KI SAFAI NAALI KI SAFAI

Feb 19, 2021

Not working of street light

Respected sir
The street light in street no. 13 in bank colony behind the Hardayal public school is not working. We all facing so much problems due to this inconvenience. So kindly take an immediate action to solve out this problem.

Yours sincerely
Ph no. 9306700546

Feb 19, 2021

Not working of street light

Respected sir

The street light in gali no. 13 bank colony behind Hardayal public school is not working. We face so much problems due to this. So kindly take an immediate action to solve out this problem.

Yours sincerely

Feb 9, 2021

Unhheigine quality of water supply

The sub engineer
HARYANA WATER SUPPLY DEPARTMENT

09th February, 2021

Subject: Complaint letter for poor water supply.

I would like to your kind attention towards the poor water supply in our locality. We are totally 2000 peoples living in this area. We are facing many problems of growing instances and insufficient of poor water supply for last 7 mounth. We have only few taps for our 2000 peoples , Which is already insufficient .

But during the last one year , the problem has increased a lot due to poor supply of water. Because of poor supply of water, there is growing many problems among our local people. Many times people also have health issues becouse of unhheigine quality of water supply in the house, specially old people and children health are much effective with it.
So, kindly look into this matter personally. If you do the needful then l shall be very much thankful to you.

Adv.Shubham berwal

Feb 9, 2021

Quality of water supply is unhaiguinique

The sub engineer
HARYANA WATER SUPPLY DEPARTMENT

09th February, 2021

Subject: Complaint letter for poor water supply.

Adv.Shubham berwal
maheshvnps

Jan 25, 2021

Pigs and garbage in Area

To whom soever its concerned

I am from Gali Number 2 ward 3 Surat Nagar Bahadurgarh !!

There are lots of Pigs and Garbage's at very starting of the colony , which cause many health issue and area also gets smelly .And its very difficult to stay in these condition for human beings ! cleanness this is a basic need for humans, there is so much area that MCD can make some kind of garden in that area and its been very long that area was cleaned also the person whom comes for Nali cleaning they also through the Nali waste on the same, so i request MCD BAHADURGARH HARYANA to look into this matter and take some action on this ASAP.

Pigs and garbage in Area

Rajesh2548

Dec 18, 2020

stray PIGS in sec-9A

WE ARE RESIDENT OF HUDA SEC-9A BAHADURGARH. HOUSE N0- 2522, 2524, 2525, 2525, 2543, 2552, 2551, 2549, 2548. Behind HUDA office. there are more than 50 stray pigs in our locality and no body knows where they came from. now these pigs have made our area like a hell.
it gives a feel like we are living in a slum not HUDA Sectors because where ever you see you will find pigs only and they are spoiling our gardens/ flower pots/entrances. pictures are attached for your better understanding. you are requested to look in to this and arrange to remove these pigs from sec-9A.

Rajesh kumar

stray PIGS in sec-9A stray PIGS in sec-9A stray PIGS in sec-9A stray PIGS in sec-9A stray PIGS in sec-9A stray PIGS in sec-9A

krishan. KUMAR

Dec 15, 2020

SEWARAGE OVER FLOW

This is KRISHAN Kumar from BANK COLONY GALI NO 8 NAJAFGARH ROAD Bahadurgarh. We gave a major problem of blockage of sewer line in our street because of which there is an backward push of water all the time. It is causing a major problem. So we request the appropriate authorities to please take an action as soon as possible. We thank you for your co operation.

KRISHAN

SEWARAGE OVER FLOW

Pardeep87

Nov 16, 2020

Sir/madam
There is open seewage hole in gali no. 9, shakti nagar, jhajjar road, bahadurgarh. It is dangerous for the children. Pls resolve this problem so that people can safe. There are lot of garbage in empty plot which creates many diseases. It effects on human health in covid pandemic .

Regarding seewage main hole problem Regarding seewage main hole problem

Pardeep87

Nov 16, 2020

Sir/madam
There is open seewage hole in gali no. 9, shakti nagar, jhajjar road, bahadurgarh. It is dangerous for the children. Pls resolve this problem so that people can safe. Here a lot of garbage in the plot . Being this reason many diseases increasing. It effects on human health.

Sector9 resident

Street light problem

There is major issue with street lights. New lights have been installed but they are of no use.
Its been only 2 weeks and half of them have already stopped working.

The remaining street lights keep on blinking all night long.
The entire sector is facing this issue.
Can someone please take some action on it.
MukeshMalik

The incomplete construction of road

I am resident of barahi road, Bahadurgarh. I want to draw the kind attention of urs towards ny issue. My street has been dug over 2 months and has not been repaired yet . It has been breeding ground for mosquitoes . Kindly take action as soon as possible
MukeshMalik

The incomplete construction of road

I am a resident of Barahi Road,Bahadurgarh,Haryana.I want to draw the kind attention towards my issue. My street was dug 2 months earlier. But till now it is not repaired. Now it has been 2 months and the dug area has become a breeding ground for mosquitoes due to filling of water in that dug area. Kindly take action as soon as possible .I shall be thankful to you.

Phone no- 9416514226
vipul4

Nov 6, 2020

Monkey problem

My name Vipul aggarwal from bahadurgarh dayanand Nagar my problem monkey 24 Hours in my street please solve the problems monkey
vipul4

Nov 6, 2020

Monkey problem

Request sir/ mam
My name Vipul aggarwal from bahadurgarh near bajaj showroom dayanand Nagar my street in monkey problem 24 Hours visit in my house please solve the monkey problems
pawan-s

Oct 7, 2020

Street light in not working

My street light is not working. We face many problems due to it. It is very difficult for us to move out at night. Children and women fears alot due to darkness spread allover the road.
H.No 8/47 Barahi road Teacher Colony Bahadurgarh, Near Rana Hospital
Phone no 7404209257
Vicky968

Oct 2, 2020

Nala is not cleaned. Water is blocked

Our lala is not cleaned and due to blockage of water the mosquito breeding also take place.
Kindly help and take necessary action.

Thanks with regards
Vikas Saroha

Sep 23, 2020

Overflowing of sewage water

I am gaurav kumar from gali no. 6 ward no. 13 Bahadurgarh.The main sewer line near my house get blocked regularly.so I want to say in some word there are sewer-backed. so you should take a rapidly action on this way.So, I would request the responsible authorities to take necessary action.

Mobile-8059232669

Sep 23, 2020

Overflowing of sewage water

I am gaurav kumar from bank colony gali no. 6 ward no. 13 Bahadurgarh.The sewage lines are blocked in this area since yesterday, and sewage water is overflowing on the streets. No one has come to fix it or even take a look. Please take action immediately.

Mobile- 8059232669
MahavirPark

Sep 13, 2020

Overflowing sewers on the streets

Area: Gali no 5, Mahavir Park
The sewage lines are blocked in this area since yesterday, and sewage water is overflowing on the streets. No one has come to fix it or even take a look. The streets are stinking and the public has to step in this sewage water to walk on the roads. Please take action immediately.
SaritaGarg

Sep 8, 2020

Blockage of sewer

This is Vijay Kumar from House No.1560 sector-6 Bahadurgarh. We gave a major problem of blockage of sewer line in our street because of which there is an backward push of water all the time. It is causing a major problem. So we request the appropriate authorities to please take an action as soon as possible. We thank you for your co operation.

Vijay Kumar
Er Nishant bhalla

Aug 12, 2020

Street pigs

My name is Nishant bhalla. I live in sector 9 bahadurgarh. We are facing lot of problem due to Street pigs. Large number of pigs are left for breeding in sector 9. Pigs are invading public parks. The whole area is getting dirty and unhygienic at this time of monsoon and covid-19. The quantity and size of pigs are so large that the children are not safe. I request to take immediate and strict action on this problem so that the environment stays clean and healthy. The whole greenery of sector 9 is affected due to this. I hope that this problem is solved as soon as possible

Mob no. 9034168501
Balwanrao

Jul 8, 2020

Garbage not collected

Would like to draw your kind attention towards negligence of garbage collection team on Nagafgarh road near Palika market bahadurgarh. Garbage is laying unattended and stray animals are spreading it on road and foul smell is spreading in this Covid time. Please make sure to get it collected as early as possible and instructions should be given for daily collection of garbage.

Rao Kamal singh

Garbage not collected Garbage not collected

snverma1

May 15, 2020

Dead Dog Lying in front of House H.NO : 1563, 1553, 1562 Sector-6, Bahadurgarh

Sir/ Madam,
There is a dead Dog lying outside in front of House H.NO: 1563, 1553, 1562 ,Sector-6 bahadurgarh.
It's been very difficult to live there due to bad smell. Due to lockdown nobody is responding.

It's a humble request to take necessary action .

SN Verma