MCD Delhi

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Delhi

park garbage remove

सहिब जी,रोहिणी सेक्टर १६ के (विशेषकर ए ब्लॉक और फ ब्लॉक के सभी पार्को में पिछले ६ महीनो से कूड़े के ढेर लगे हुए है ,कोई सुनने वाला नहीं ,पार्क केवल नाम के पार्क बनकर रह गए है (लावारिस पार्क)कोई देखभाल करने वाला नहीं है न ही विभाग के अधिकारिओ द्वारा कोई सुनवाई होती है यही हाल ब्लॉक की गालिओ का है ,जगह -जगह कूड़े के ढेर लगे हुए है ,स्वीपर अपनी इच्छा से आते है ,इस संधर्व में जाँच करे व उचित करवाई करे। surbhi 9266696277 is a shameful for m.c.d

roads cleaning

,जगह -जगह कूड़े के ढेर लगे हुए है ,स्वीपर अपनी इच्छा से आते है ,इस संधर्व में जाँच करे व उचित करवाई करे। a-block, sector-16 rohini f-block sector-16 rohini

park garbage remove

सहिब जी,रोहिणी सेक्टर १६ के (विशेषकर ए ब्लॉक और फ ब्लॉक के सभी पार्को में पिछले ६ महीनो से कूड़े के ढेर लगे हुए है ,कोई सुनने वाला नहीं ,पार्क केवल नाम के पार्क बनकर रह गए है (लावारिस पार्क)कोई देखभाल करने वाला नहीं है न ही विभाग के अधिकारिओ द्वारा कोई सुनवाई होती है यही हाल ब्लॉक की गालिओ का है surbhi 9210292392
Kamal Routewal

Feb 13, 2019

Half break house with too much trash

COMPLAINT DETAILS - Sir, there is house which is beside my house and it is broken and there is too much dust and trash in it. And because of it the diseases are occuring and also our water has stoped because of that house and it is not going because of that house. And water just stoped and not flowing. And also diseases are also occuring dengue, malaria because of dust and dirt in that house. So, sir please do something it is very harmful for our health and for water flowing. I hope you will do action towards this major problem. Please, sir do something.

COMPLAINT LOCATION-
D-96 shiv ram park, gali no.-11, Nangloi, Delhi.
Ashaaggarwal

Nov 19, 2018

Bad situation of Public Toilet

We have our office in Aman Chamber, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi- 60 ( opposite metro pillar no 144)
There is a public toilet at the corner of the building which is so polluted and sewage is not working properly from last 01 month. All the dirty water is coming into the road itself. This is infecting the place and its so badly smelling that no one can cross the place.

We want some one to clean the same on urgent basis.

Bad situation of Public Toilet Bad situation of Public Toilet

Sumit air force

Oct 21, 2018

Road in very bad condition

Sir, I m a resident of dda pkt no13 palam condition of road below dwarka flyover in palam is very bad from last year due to which dusty environment is formed causing breathing problems to kids and old age person and person like me having asthmatic problem it's not easy to survive over here please allocate the work to concern agency to repair the damaged road as soon as possible so that life which became hell here comes to normal
Nikki Jha

Jul 20, 2018

ISSUE REGARDING BROKEN AND FLOODED ROAD

D/477 ,Sangam vihar
New Delhi
Date 20/07/2018…………
The Commissioner,
Municipal Corporation of Delhi,

I would like to bring to your kind notice the miserable condition of roads in my locality, Hamdard Nagar, Ratiya Marg and Batra Road New Delhi 110080. The roads are broken and flooded. As a result, vehicles cannot move smoothly.

The buses, trucks, cars, three-wheelers, have to halt after every five to six seconds just to adjust with the road breaks and pits. It has been repeatedly brought to the notice of PWD(through media . letters) but all in vain.

There is always a traffic problem on the roads. We don’t need monsoon to see the worst condition of roads filled with water, from past 2 years the roads are in the worst condition and we are facing this issue of flooded roads in every season (summer, winter and monsoon). The residents are in deep distress on this account and they have repeatedly expressed their resentment through the press as well as through written complaints but nothing has so far been done.

I request you to get the roads repair and constructed without any further delay lest the anger of the public should explode.

Yours sincerely
Nidhi Jha
gogithakur

Jul 5, 2018

sewer is blocked

Sewer of Premises Blocked ,Due to this facing lots of a Problem,not able to do pea & others Related,It really gives a very bad smell & its very harmful forus as these causes very harmful disease.
Would request you to please take strict action
I shall be highly grateful to you
Mandeep Singh

A-136/1, OKHLA PHASE-2 NEW DELHI
NikunjKhanna

Jun 27, 2018

Water logging

This is regarding the water logging issue due to sewer blockage in front of our house. We are residents of Jeevan Nikaten LIC colony in Paschim Vihar and have been regularly complaining to the authority about the water logging issue in front of House Nos. 35,34,33,36 of Jeevan Nikaten LIC Colony. This water logging is due to blocked sewer in front of our house due to which the water doesn't get way out into the drainage system.
We have regularly complaint about it however there has been bo action against it. The situation worsens once there are rains.
Water logging results in lot of difficulties including the threat to our health as water logging is said to be breeding grounds for many diseases.
It is humbly requested that an immediate action shall be taken to ensure that there is no water logging. My contact details are as under.
Name: Ashok Khanna
Address: B- 35 Jeevan Nikaten LIC Colony Paschim Vihar Delhi 110087
Ph: 9868166921
Together with residents of House no B- 34,33,36 of Jeevan Nikaten LIC Colony Paschim ViharNew Delhi 87.

Water logging

Pkumar1504

Jun 15, 2018

Reg.street & Black cleaning

Street & Block Not cleaning. Uncleaned street & Block of Delhi admin. Flats Gulabi Bagh Delhi - 110007 , area causing health hazards sweepers not clean the street & Block so many time I am given a reminder but no body take serious action. My street & Block No. 1493 to 1504 Type-II Delhi Admin flats Gulabi Bagh, Delhi-110007.

Name:- P. Kumar
Mobile Number:- 8800136580
sanaya single

Jun 5, 2018

Running unauthorized shop in residential Building

Running unauthorized shop in residential Building
It is with great disrespect i hereby take the notice of the monitoring committee that owner of property bearing no 26 rameshwar nagar azadpur delhi-33 are using their unauthorized Buiding for commercial activities (running five shops by covering entire open area and also 2 in backside) without any fear and hindrance of any authority, the level of the nuisance is that the above said property is booked under sealing in year 2014-15 but no action has been done so far. Numerous complaint has been forwards to different departments and commissioners but no action has ever been initiated against the owners of the above said property perhaps the authority has internal hand with gloves with the culprits.

it is shocking and matter of great surprise that how one can run commercial activity in newly constructed building allotted for residential purpose only. The entire space has been converted to the shops and garage work with great helps of MCD officials.

hence though this forum request you to take this matter into the knowledge of monitoring committee so that an appropriate action will be initiated against the culprits who does not have respect of any law or regulation.

hope this time authority came to their sense and do the needful for general public convenience.

Running unauthorized shop in residential Building Running unauthorized shop in residential Building

May 20, 2018

Monkey Attacks

I live in Subhash Chander Bose apartment Ignou road,Saidulajab Extention . There are 2 monkeys and a baby monkey who are destroying our property and attacking on us . They are attacking on us because of their small naughty monkey .There are already 2 people who are being attacked by these monkeys .

I request you to take action as soon as possible against these monkeys.

May 20, 2018

Monkey Attacks

I request you to take action as soon as possible against these monkeys.

Bohemia94

May 7, 2018

Illegal shops, street vendors blocking traffic and creating terror

Sir/Madam,

Street Vendors(Thelas) are a growing problem in and around Syndicate market, Raj Nagar-1, ND-77. Since the last year they have been putting thelas and now these thela valas have created a sense of terror as these are not accountable and they come and go. On a busy street where all the traders work these unaccountable vendors have lead to serious threats of theft, breakage a public property, also threat of life in case of terror.

These vendors have made it impossible for us residents to commute properly as they hinder the movement of people within the Syndicate market and also they create filth by throwing eatables and by urinating in the nearby streets. This in turn will also lead to cause of diseases and a foul smell from a area which is generating good taxes for the government.

Another problem is that as the road is not that wide, it makes driving impossible as there is hardly any place to move because the vendors are on road itself. Due to which traffic is becoming a very big issue in the area.

I humbly request action from your side to remove and make this place a healthy trading community and a clean one.

manisunny1216

Apr 21, 2018

Worst Condition of street road

The Road maintainance comes under mcd and what the hell is going on in our area. the road has not been made , it's been 25 days the day when Road has been broken.. My father who is physically unstable paralysed patient can't walk off not even for 5steps and if something get happened with him who will take this responsibility ???? I will file a RTI now against MCD then will see when will the action be taken !!
It's for ur kind attention kindly start work in our street or else will file a RTI after 2days
No option
RDkumar

Apr 16, 2018

Illegal Extension of 4th floor

The commissioner
South, MCD, Delhi

Subject : Illegal Extension of 4th floor

I would like to inform you that illegal construction of 4th floor address B-101( New Building), Panchseel Vihar, Behind Triveni Commercial Complex, New Delhi - 110017.
The Building Height in already 15 Meters and completed 4th floor. The new height will be in 18 Meters.

You are requested to take the immediate action against the occupier and demolish the illegal structure as early as possible.

Your necessary action is requested again and again.

yours faithfully

Manoj Kumar
Panchseel Vihar
New Delhi-110017
RaghuwerN

Apr 13, 2018

No children park for kids and unauthorised construction is going on near nehru colony west sant ngr burari.

No children park for kids and unauthorised construction is going on near Nehru colony west sant ngr burari.
Hello Team,
I am resident of Burari Himgiri enclave Near Burari authority, We have no children park in our area due to which our kids are forced to play on roads due to which some time it become the case of accidents because it is not safe. We should not kept them into houses I would request you please arrange some park in the our area as many land is empty and people are trying to capture it making unauthorized construction into it. IN Nehru colony there is some space you can help us by making it park with sea saw for kids . we will be very thank full to you for this. Please look into this and do the needful.

Raghuwer Negi
Mohammad Zaheen

Apr 6, 2018

Unauthorised construction

F 30/1A, RIZ appartment,abul fazal enclave part 2,shaheenbagh,jamia nagar
Dr rizwan doing unauthorized construction and curring the slabe .roof full of waler like a swingpool and all flates wall damp.electric switch boards damp may some shot circuit is possible.already mcd was destroy the construction last 0ne year but mr rizwan repair the slabe and construction work start.please take action.mr doctor rizwan flate on first floor

Mohammad arif
Naren Goswami

Apr 3, 2018

sewer is blocked

I am the resident of a H.No. 119 block A bhagwati garden ext, uttam nagar New Delhi-110059
Many time of my gali sewer is blocked, I lodge complaints many times during 4 day but no action taken by them.
It really gives a very bad smell & its very harmful for small kids as these causes very harmful disease.
Would request you to please take strict action
I shall be highly grateful to you
narender goswami
rajan01233

Apr 1, 2018

Harmful Supply water

Dear sir/madam
I m living at nehru vihar 110054.
There is big problem of water now a days...i really disapointed by m.c.d. because nobody come to resolve our problem.. Water is totaly harmful.. We are suffring from many skin dieases because of this water....we are in trouble please resolve the problem immediately... There is difficult to survive without reslove this problem... Please take action immediately.
Thanyou.

Mar 4, 2018

Stilt on road and blockage of drain

Sewer drain is blocked.. Slilt on roads foul smell
Address - AC /104 B, Shalimar Bagh
sonali rawat

Feb 16, 2018

blocked sivers

i want to informs u that our street siver has full filles
Saurabh Kaushik

Feb 9, 2018

Sewer over flow

Due to construction in street, from last 4 month contractor blocked the sewer line and water flow stopped. Lot of complaints done but no firm action done.

Please arrange to clear this, small children’s are badly effected due to this.

Sewer over flow

afraz

Jan 27, 2018

Blockage of drainage system

The sewer line is full which is causing a lot of difficulties to us .kindly clean it up as soon as possible.
resident of 2632 kucha challan darya ganj new delhi 110002
iqbal ahmed 9718736616
sbhardwa

Jan 27, 2018

Common area encroachment/ dumping waste material outside DDA flats SFS Sec- 5 Pocket 1 Dwarka - 110075

This is to draw your attention that the residents of DDA Flats Sector 5 Pocket 1 Dwarka are encroaching the common to keep the waste of their houses in open / in front of their garages which in turn becoming the breeding space for the mosquitos. There were number of Dengue / Chikungunya cases had been happened in the past in this locality.

Flat number 56/57 (in Pocket1 ) has dumped their access baggage for the last 6 ~7 months in front of the garages and are adamant to keep it inside and creating noise "so called" educated class of the society. Due to this labour has started to dump waste material/garbage in these common areas.

Residents are keep renovating their houses and keep waste construction material lying in the open areas which in turn is choking waste water pipes /drains This situation is their in the entire society and this is the main reason for the diseases like Dengue /Chikungunya.

Our humble submission is to take corrective action to get the common area clean and help making this society liveable.

Sanjay Bhardwaj
H no 63, DDA FLATS , SFS , Sector 5
Pocket 1 , Dwarka , New Delhi - 110075

Bachpan a play school , hanspuram Kanpur - Unexperienced principal and staff
    The principal of BACHPAN a play school awas Vikas...
    Unknown - Fraud call
    I received fraud call from 9135202849 on 23/4/2019 at 1:34...
    SPLIT AC - 1.2TR HITACHI RAU514AWD - GAS leaked immediate after service
    Dear Vivek, We deeply regret the inconvenience you had....
    Videocon D2H - Worst Service
    Dear Sravanthi, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    Whirlpool India - Complaint regarding my whirpool semi-automatic machine
    Hi, 16th April : I had raised a complaint for my...
    Airtel - Airtel online recharge
    HI , I have made 169 rs rechrge on my airtell prepaid...
    Pending at District officer for Sanction - PLEASE RELEASE THE RTF AMOUNT
    Respected Sir/Madam, I am Malkapuram Sandhya, studying...
    Videocon D2H - No refunding money for my 1 year recharge amount for OMNI...
    Dear Rakesh, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...
    westside - eGV code not working
    I shopped on sunday April 21st and the counter staff...
    Hitachi A/C - WORST COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    I bought HIATCHI 1.5 ton 3 star window AC from dealer on...