MCD Delhi

Prabhu Ram Jat

Dec 6, 2017

Opening of Meet shop in Residential location

Dear sir/Madam,

We all the residents of below mentioned address are concerned about the opening of new Meat shop in our neighbourhood. All the nearby residents are anxious and disturbed with this news.
This news of new meat shop has made residents apprehensive and feeling uneasy about it.
We all request you to please look into this matter and take necessary action.
The shop is opening at Rz-42, corner shop, street No.-2, Kailash Puri Extn., New Delhi - 110045.

Yours Sincerely
Residents of Street No.-2,
Street No.-4, Kailash Puri Extn.
New Delhi - 110045

Phone number : 7073978367
Gaurav Singh Ramola

Nov 13, 2017

swear and cleaning issue

Hello sir,

This is to inform you that the house next to ours is closed for years now address 99/103 Street no-6 , Near Balaji Chowk Defense Enclave New Delhi

There is too much garbage outside the house as well as stangnant water for days and years now.

Too much of garbage inside the house as well, can you ask the owner to clean or can send the MCD workers to clean this.

This is a very unhygienic condition outside smelling and too much flies may lead to various diseases in our area.
Kindly look into the matter asap.

Gaurav Singh
rajapurigali7b

Nov 2, 2017

STREET NOT CLEANING

Uncleaned streets of GALI NO.7B, RAJAPURI, UTTAM NAGAR WEST, NEW DELHI-57 area causing health hazards. Sweeper do not clean the street so many time i m given a reminder but no body take serious action my address is PLOT NO.M-52, GALI NO.-7, RAJAPURI, UTTAM NAGAR, NEW DELHI-57.

THANKS
PEEYUSH
Nandan25dec

Oct 8, 2017

Mosquito Problem

Hello MCD
I request you to please start fogging in the Rama Park A Block Near Shani Mandir Uttam Nagar Delhi area as soon as possible because mosquito population is growing rapidly and several cases of Malariae, Chikanguniya, dengue and fever is reported daily.
kAlso instruct the fogging team to just not do fogging in the lanes as the buildings have several floors and top floor also have the mosquitoes. So if possible make a drive so that each and every building must be taken care individually. If our help required please call me we are ready.

With a positive hope I am waiting for your team-

Kumar Nandan
Mob 9958412599
sainirakesh

Oct 4, 2017

STREET NOT CLEANINIG

Uncleaned streets of RAJ NAGAR PART-2 PALAM COLONY NEW DELHI area causing health hazards i m log a complain 21/09/17 complain no is 1117 sweeper not clean the street so many time i m given a reminder but no body take serious action my address is RZF-756/4/2 GALI NO 2 RAJ NAGAR PART -2 PALAM COLONY NEW DELHI 110077

RAKESH SAINI
ranjeet7551

Sep 25, 2017

A Damaged Old wall , might Collapse any time.

Dear,
Sir/Mam,
I would like to inform you that there is one Lakri work (Wood) in Ram Nagar, Om Vihar, Uttam Nagar, B- Block, Near by PNB Bank. Its Old wall is in a damaged position & might fall at anyone & can cause fatal accident. There is another part nearby & it's wall should also be corrected where ever required to make it fully fit.

Therefore, I request you to convey the message to its owner to build new wall or total wall portion should be removed. That Gali is totally unsafe for anyone passing. Children also use this gali, so I request you to Convey this message to concerned authority & do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanking You.

Ranjeet. damaged

A Damaged Old wall , might Collapse any time.

Anurag Nair

Sep 15, 2017

Harassment by MCD sweeper.

I am a resident of P.T.S. Colony, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017 and I want to inform you that the MCD sweeper Harpili came to my house in the morning and abused us. When we asked for the reason she was shouting that someone has thrown the garbage outside the backyard of our house. She blamed us for it and kept on shouting abusive words. She has done this several times earlier also. I want to inform you that being a government employed sweeper, she is engaged in several private works as well like collecting garbage from the quarters of this colony and receiving wages from the residence for it. She used to do this for us as well in the past. but when we found her guilty of theft we prohibited her from that work and assigned to someone else. From that day onwards she started harassing us. She even threatens and tortures the man who is currently collecting garbage from our house. During the last winters she was creating a lot of noise in the early morning and we found out that she was dragging the sacks of empty glass bottles to the store room of our neighbouring empty quarter where she used to store the kabadi items. These were sold to the kabadiwala by her for money. When we told her to stop this she said that I am not afraid of any police. I know every police officer. I have been working here for the last 16 years. Then we filed a complaint against her and the authorities took action and prohibited her from such works. She came to us and abused us for complaining against her. From that day onwards she got extremely furious and kept on searching for a chance to insult and abuse us. She is not even performing her duty properly for which she gets payment from the government as she hardly ever cleans the road. So we kindly request you to dismiss her from the government job she is currently holing as even if you transfer her to some other place she will repeat all these actions there also.
ramindernagi

Sep 12, 2017

cleaning of drainage system

The drains of backlane of adarsh nagar, (Ranjeet Singh Road) delhi has not been cleaned for the last 3 months. Please do the needfull.
RupeshSabharwal

Sep 6, 2017

ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION IN FLATS OF AC BLOCK SHALIMAR BAGH

Illegal construction of all Flats in AC block Shalimar Bagh specially prepared by builders (Lane 102 to 135)

This is with regards to the illegal construction in many flats of AC block Shalimar Bagh by paying some hefty bribe to MCD officials and police officials.

I would request you to please look into the matter and demolish the same. If no action taken by MCD then same complaint will be handed over to PMO/Court.

Rupesh Sabharwal & Arun Sundhir
RWA Botherhood AC Block Delhi 110088
Bbc7

Aug 26, 2017

Mosquito breeding

I am from Vikrant vihar, Mohan garden, Uttam Nagar, new Delhi 110059. In my neighborhood area empty plot , where people through garbage and waste. A lot of water logging . if any effective step will not take the dengu mosquito can easily breeding . please tak immediate action.

My contact no: 08920075682
Sujoych

Aug 2, 2017

Unauthorized construction on the terrace of D 133 Saket, New Delhi

Despite various discussions and complaints to MCD officials, including Deputy Commissioner of South Zone(Green Park), no action is being taken against the unauthorized construction being done by Dr Manoj Kumar(resident of 2nd Floor, D 133, Saket). As this is an unauthorized construction with no approval from MCD, it is my earnest request to MCD officials to get this construction stopped immediately.

Thank you in anticipation.

Sincerely

Sujoy Choudhury

Meenaki65.u

Jul 28, 2017

Broken Lanes

I want to bring your kind attention towards the road (Lanes) condition in Govindpuri -110019 especially in rainy season. Lane near lane no. 1, Katra PG is full of water concrete and mud It gets impossible even to walk instead of two wheeler, because the complete lanes are broken down by other resident for the house construction or for other problems.During the Monsoon the condition of the same is worse than slum areas.
Every third day we get drain water supplied in our home tabs because the water lines are also get damaged by heavy vehicles of construction work. All this can lead to be a cause dangerous diseases.
I request you to take an immediate action towards this biggest issue.

Meenu Bhatt
Resident of Govindpuri
Tanya21

Jul 28, 2017

Blockage of drainage system

Drainage system is blocked and it is blocking our flushes also
Please clean it as soon as possible
hs26111991

Jul 27, 2017

Regarding garbage disposal

To ,
The commissioner,
EDMC delhi
Dear Sir /madam,
I would like to draw your kind attention towards the situation of our area. I am the residence of east delhi house no V-259/1 gali no 20 vijay park maujpur delhi 53. There is a major issue regarding garbage disposal & cleaning of our streets drains on regular basis. As u are well aware that waste management is the process for keeping our area clean and door to door collection is one of the great initiative u have taken but from some time we are facing problems regarding it due to which our aim of swach bharat is moving towards failure. You are requested to please take immediate action in this matter so as to make our area healthy & hygienic.
With Regards,
HIMANSHU SHARMA
Sakshi Mehra

Jul 25, 2017

sewer is blocked due to no maintenance

sewer in locality uttam nagar new delhi the sewer is blocked due to no maintenance of sewer no one comes to clean the sewer because that it has been blocked and is spilling all over in front of my home.

Block J 87 arya samaj road, uttam nagar new delhi-110059

sewer is blocked due to no maintenance

vidyasri

Jul 12, 2017

illegal parking of vehicles and overflowing dustbins on the busy road

Opposite to Mohansingh Market, RK Puram, Sector-1, (near Delhi Jal board office) so many tempos are parked encroaching the road.

Many shops also encroach the road by keeping their wooden materials which is causing traffic jams and major inconvenience to the pedestrians.

3-4 Garbage bins kept on the footpath overflowing with filth also causes unbearable smell, traffic jams and and inconvenience to the people.

Kindly do the needful urgently.

thanking you,

Srividya Ramesh
Mob:8527853950
vidyasri

Jul 12, 2017

open drain

There is a open drain in the park which always gets blocked and the mcd cleaner cleans it but the dirt and waste are kept in the sides of the drain itself. The residents staying opposite to the park are suffering from bad smell , overflow of the drain and mosquito menace .
Kindly provide cover the open drain.

Srividya rameshQtr.No.1041, Sector12, RK Puram
New Delhi.
dharambir141

Jul 11, 2017

worst condition of road

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

With the above cited subject i want to bring your kind attention towards the road condition in saraswati, kunj jharoda road, najafgarh new delhi-110072 especially in rainy season. It gets impossible even to walk instead of two wheeler. Because only soil is thrown over the road to made new road but it is too slow. As the Mansoon season is just to come & my whole area are fully dumped & filled of mud & dust. No-one comes here for its maintenance. I hereby, request you to take an immediate action towards this biggest issue as there will be lots of problem due to overflowing of water. Coz all dirty water is just getting stored & it is not passing out in its right direction & not going flown to the main connected drain. Also it is a big danger to diseases like dangue etc.

Request fully, I want to say you kindly do the needful. I shall be highly obliged to you for your prompt action towards this matter.

Looking forward for your positive action.

With Best Regards

dharambir singh
Premleena12@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2017

Uncleaned streets of tank road area causing health hazards

I am a resident of 16/1030-e first floor,tank road(110005).My complaint is regarding the streets and lanes of my area TANK ROAD. This area is fully covered with shops all around.No one keeps the cleanliness especially the shopkeepers who are working in this area. They prefer to sit in garbage disposals rather than cleaning it. Day by day it is becoming a serious problem in tha matter of hygiene.. Mosquitoes,flies all are breeding on this garbage. Shopkeepers let their ac's pipe freely floating in lanes making it more dirty.There are water puddles all around.. And even streets of my area are not constructed properly .
I kindly request you to take a legal action and some
Steps as soon as possible.

Your's faithfully
Leena kundra
Ravi Kumar

Jul 6, 2017

Dog Catching

I am Ravi, R/o AB-100, Amar Puri, Pahar Ganj, New Delhi, MOB: 8750464161, last week i have complaint to you for 2 dog they are living in my home i humble request to you please take my dogs because my sister have a health issue and dr. said keep away the dog from your house he said until dogs are living with you, your sister will be not recover. as possible as soon.

Ravi
Harry with segal

Jun 26, 2017

Garbage vehicle no coming

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

From last 1 week garbage vehicle isn't coming at Our location due to this issue, many peoples threw their garbage at their street or any plot etc, kindly give permanent solution & garbage vehicle should come every next couple of day at Our location (Partap vihar part 3), else i'll go to social media with all proof & documents mails.

Come with solution

Harish singh

7838786550 / 9555455444
CA.poojajain.08

Garbage next door

Hello sir,

This is to inform you that the house next to ours is closed for years now address HP- 131, pitampura New Delhi.

Kindly look into the matter asap.

Thanks, Pooja
Princeraj010

Garbage vehical not coming

Garbage vehical not coming at my area from many days there is no area where we can throw our garbage so please help us..
Area is Laxmi vihar,Najafgarh Near D.K Depot
ranjeet kamal

blockage of water

Every day there is a problem of water blockage and this is the only reason for fighting the people please take a quick reaction

blockage of water blockage of water

rawatdeepika

Jun 23, 2017

foul smell from the gutter

This is to bring to your regard that we are getting problem due to foul smell from the gutter in our neighborhood. Also, its cover is broken which is causing danger to us and as well as to little children playing around, We have asked the concerned person (the property owner) around 4-5 times to resolve the issue but seems like he is not willing to do it unless there is some mishappening. He doesn't stay in this property and so he's ignoring the problem from the last few months.

I would sincerely request you to take some actions with regards to the same.

Thank you!

uptet - UP TET Result marks not showing
    Respected sir, I Savitri Gupta maked a mistake on my omr...
    Artha Property - non issuance of original sale deed
    I had booked a villa at Brick fields Sarjapur for RS 55...
    SANTHOSH KUMAR S P - Backdoor fraudster
    HI job seekers, If you need job pl work hard and get...
    OPPO - Mobile phone stolen
    My mobile was stolen from enquiry counter of platform 1 of...
    NIOS BRIDGE COURSE - PRINCIPAL'S INVALID LOGIN OF BRIDGE COURSE
    Sir/Madam, I am unable to enter in school login as it...
    UAN (EPF) - Created an UAN account by mistake
    While trying to link aadhar,unknowingly I had hit...
    BRIDGE COURSE - PRINCIPAL'S INVALID LOGIN OF BRIDGE COURSE
    Sir/Madam, I am unable to enter in school login as it...
    Vodafone - Fraudulent value added service charges on mobile
    Fraudulent value added service charges on mobile Everyday...