MCD Delhi

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Delhi

Sumit air force

Oct 21, 2018

Road in very bad condition

Sir, I m a resident of dda pkt no13 palam condition of road below dwarka flyover in palam is very bad from last year due to which dusty environment is formed causing breathing problems to kids and old age person and person like me having asthmatic problem it's not easy to survive over here please allocate the work to concern agency to repair the damaged road as soon as possible so that life which became hell here comes to normal
Nikki Jha

Jul 20, 2018

ISSUE REGARDING BROKEN AND FLOODED ROAD

D/477 ,Sangam vihar
New Delhi
Date 20/07/2018…………
The Commissioner,
Municipal Corporation of Delhi,

I would like to bring to your kind notice the miserable condition of roads in my locality, Hamdard Nagar, Ratiya Marg and Batra Road New Delhi 110080. The roads are broken and flooded. As a result, vehicles cannot move smoothly.

The buses, trucks, cars, three-wheelers, have to halt after every five to six seconds just to adjust with the road breaks and pits. It has been repeatedly brought to the notice of PWD(through media . letters) but all in vain.

There is always a traffic problem on the roads. We don’t need monsoon to see the worst condition of roads filled with water, from past 2 years the roads are in the worst condition and we are facing this issue of flooded roads in every season (summer, winter and monsoon). The residents are in deep distress on this account and they have repeatedly expressed their resentment through the press as well as through written complaints but nothing has so far been done.

I request you to get the roads repair and constructed without any further delay lest the anger of the public should explode.

Yours sincerely
Nidhi Jha
gogithakur

Jul 5, 2018

sewer is blocked

Sewer of Premises Blocked ,Due to this facing lots of a Problem,not able to do pea & others Related,It really gives a very bad smell & its very harmful forus as these causes very harmful disease.
Would request you to please take strict action
I shall be highly grateful to you
Mandeep Singh

A-136/1, OKHLA PHASE-2 NEW DELHI
NikunjKhanna

Jun 27, 2018

Water logging

This is regarding the water logging issue due to sewer blockage in front of our house. We are residents of Jeevan Nikaten LIC colony in Paschim Vihar and have been regularly complaining to the authority about the water logging issue in front of House Nos. 35,34,33,36 of Jeevan Nikaten LIC Colony. This water logging is due to blocked sewer in front of our house due to which the water doesn't get way out into the drainage system.
We have regularly complaint about it however there has been bo action against it. The situation worsens once there are rains.
Water logging results in lot of difficulties including the threat to our health as water logging is said to be breeding grounds for many diseases.
It is humbly requested that an immediate action shall be taken to ensure that there is no water logging. My contact details are as under.
Name: Ashok Khanna
Address: B- 35 Jeevan Nikaten LIC Colony Paschim Vihar Delhi 110087
Ph: 9868166921
Together with residents of House no B- 34,33,36 of Jeevan Nikaten LIC Colony Paschim ViharNew Delhi 87.

Water logging

Pkumar1504

Jun 15, 2018

Reg.street & Black cleaning

Street & Block Not cleaning. Uncleaned street & Block of Delhi admin. Flats Gulabi Bagh Delhi - 110007 , area causing health hazards sweepers not clean the street & Block so many time I am given a reminder but no body take serious action. My street & Block No. 1493 to 1504 Type-II Delhi Admin flats Gulabi Bagh, Delhi-110007.

Name:- P. Kumar
Mobile Number:- 8800136580
sanaya single

Jun 5, 2018

Running unauthorized shop in residential Building

Running unauthorized shop in residential Building
It is with great disrespect i hereby take the notice of the monitoring committee that owner of property bearing no 26 rameshwar nagar azadpur delhi-33 are using their unauthorized Buiding for commercial activities (running five shops by covering entire open area and also 2 in backside) without any fear and hindrance of any authority, the level of the nuisance is that the above said property is booked under sealing in year 2014-15 but no action has been done so far. Numerous complaint has been forwards to different departments and commissioners but no action has ever been initiated against the owners of the above said property perhaps the authority has internal hand with gloves with the culprits.

it is shocking and matter of great surprise that how one can run commercial activity in newly constructed building allotted for residential purpose only. The entire space has been converted to the shops and garage work with great helps of MCD officials.

hence though this forum request you to take this matter into the knowledge of monitoring committee so that an appropriate action will be initiated against the culprits who does not have respect of any law or regulation.

hope this time authority came to their sense and do the needful for general public convenience.

Running unauthorized shop in residential Building Running unauthorized shop in residential Building

May 20, 2018

Monkey Attacks

I live in Subhash Chander Bose apartment Ignou road,Saidulajab Extention . There are 2 monkeys and a baby monkey who are destroying our property and attacking on us . They are attacking on us because of their small naughty monkey .There are already 2 people who are being attacked by these monkeys .

I request you to take action as soon as possible against these monkeys.

May 20, 2018

Monkey Attacks

I request you to take action as soon as possible against these monkeys.

Bohemia94

May 7, 2018

Illegal shops, street vendors blocking traffic and creating terror

Sir/Madam,

Street Vendors(Thelas) are a growing problem in and around Syndicate market, Raj Nagar-1, ND-77. Since the last year they have been putting thelas and now these thela valas have created a sense of terror as these are not accountable and they come and go. On a busy street where all the traders work these unaccountable vendors have lead to serious threats of theft, breakage a public property, also threat of life in case of terror.

These vendors have made it impossible for us residents to commute properly as they hinder the movement of people within the Syndicate market and also they create filth by throwing eatables and by urinating in the nearby streets. This in turn will also lead to cause of diseases and a foul smell from a area which is generating good taxes for the government.

Another problem is that as the road is not that wide, it makes driving impossible as there is hardly any place to move because the vendors are on road itself. Due to which traffic is becoming a very big issue in the area.

I humbly request action from your side to remove and make this place a healthy trading community and a clean one.

manisunny1216

Apr 21, 2018

Worst Condition of street road

The Road maintainance comes under mcd and what the hell is going on in our area. the road has not been made , it's been 25 days the day when Road has been broken.. My father who is physically unstable paralysed patient can't walk off not even for 5steps and if something get happened with him who will take this responsibility ???? I will file a RTI now against MCD then will see when will the action be taken !!
It's for ur kind attention kindly start work in our street or else will file a RTI after 2days
No option
RDkumar

Apr 16, 2018

Illegal Extension of 4th floor

The commissioner
South, MCD, Delhi

Subject : Illegal Extension of 4th floor

I would like to inform you that illegal construction of 4th floor address B-101( New Building), Panchseel Vihar, Behind Triveni Commercial Complex, New Delhi - 110017.
The Building Height in already 15 Meters and completed 4th floor. The new height will be in 18 Meters.

You are requested to take the immediate action against the occupier and demolish the illegal structure as early as possible.

Your necessary action is requested again and again.

yours faithfully

Manoj Kumar
Panchseel Vihar
New Delhi-110017
RaghuwerN

Apr 13, 2018

No children park for kids and unauthorised construction is going on near nehru colony west sant ngr burari.

No children park for kids and unauthorised construction is going on near Nehru colony west sant ngr burari.
Hello Team,
I am resident of Burari Himgiri enclave Near Burari authority, We have no children park in our area due to which our kids are forced to play on roads due to which some time it become the case of accidents because it is not safe. We should not kept them into houses I would request you please arrange some park in the our area as many land is empty and people are trying to capture it making unauthorized construction into it. IN Nehru colony there is some space you can help us by making it park with sea saw for kids . we will be very thank full to you for this. Please look into this and do the needful.

Raghuwer Negi
Mohammad Zaheen

Apr 6, 2018

Unauthorised construction

F 30/1A, RIZ appartment,abul fazal enclave part 2,shaheenbagh,jamia nagar
Dr rizwan doing unauthorized construction and curring the slabe .roof full of waler like a swingpool and all flates wall damp.electric switch boards damp may some shot circuit is possible.already mcd was destroy the construction last 0ne year but mr rizwan repair the slabe and construction work start.please take action.mr doctor rizwan flate on first floor

Mohammad arif
Naren Goswami

Apr 3, 2018

sewer is blocked

I am the resident of a H.No. 119 block A bhagwati garden ext, uttam nagar New Delhi-110059
Many time of my gali sewer is blocked, I lodge complaints many times during 4 day but no action taken by them.
It really gives a very bad smell & its very harmful for small kids as these causes very harmful disease.
Would request you to please take strict action
I shall be highly grateful to you
narender goswami
rajan01233

Apr 1, 2018

Harmful Supply water

Dear sir/madam
I m living at nehru vihar 110054.
There is big problem of water now a days...i really disapointed by m.c.d. because nobody come to resolve our problem.. Water is totaly harmful.. We are suffring from many skin dieases because of this water....we are in trouble please resolve the problem immediately... There is difficult to survive without reslove this problem... Please take action immediately.
Thanyou.
anujsareen@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2018

Stilt on road and blockage of drain

Sewer drain is blocked.. Slilt on roads foul smell
Address - AC /104 B, Shalimar Bagh
sonali rawat

Feb 16, 2018

blocked sivers

i want to informs u that our street siver has full filles
Saurabh Kaushik

Feb 9, 2018

Sewer over flow

Due to construction in street, from last 4 month contractor blocked the sewer line and water flow stopped. Lot of complaints done but no firm action done.

Please arrange to clear this, small children’s are badly effected due to this.

Sewer over flow

afraz

Blockage of drainage system

The sewer line is full which is causing a lot of difficulties to us .kindly clean it up as soon as possible.
resident of 2632 kucha challan darya ganj new delhi 110002
iqbal ahmed 9718736616
sbhardwa

Jan 27, 2018

Common area encroachment/ dumping waste material outside DDA flats SFS Sec- 5 Pocket 1 Dwarka - 110075

This is to draw your attention that the residents of DDA Flats Sector 5 Pocket 1 Dwarka are encroaching the common to keep the waste of their houses in open / in front of their garages which in turn becoming the breeding space for the mosquitos. There were number of Dengue / Chikungunya cases had been happened in the past in this locality.

Flat number 56/57 (in Pocket1 ) has dumped their access baggage for the last 6 ~7 months in front of the garages and are adamant to keep it inside and creating noise "so called" educated class of the society. Due to this labour has started to dump waste material/garbage in these common areas.

Residents are keep renovating their houses and keep waste construction material lying in the open areas which in turn is choking waste water pipes /drains This situation is their in the entire society and this is the main reason for the diseases like Dengue /Chikungunya.

Our humble submission is to take corrective action to get the common area clean and help making this society liveable.

Sanjay Bhardwaj
H no 63, DDA FLATS , SFS , Sector 5
Pocket 1 , Dwarka , New Delhi - 110075

sbhardwa

Common area encroachment in DDA flats Pocket 1 Sector 5 Dwarka

This is to draw your attention that the residents of DDA Flats Sector 5 Pocket 1 Dwarka are encroaching the common area to keep the waste of their houses in open / in front of their garages which in turn becoming the breeding space for the mosquitos. There were number of Dengue / Chikungunya cases had been happened in the past in this locality.

Residents are renovating their houses and keeping the waste outside which in turn is choking/blocking the waste water pipes and drains

This situation is their in the entire society and this is one of the main reason for the dengue /Chikungunya cases.

Thanks & regards

Resident

Sanjay Bhardwaj
H No 63 ,DDA Flats SFS Sector 5 Pocket 1 Dwarka - 110075
Jyoti rautela

Jan 21, 2018

Street dogs

Hello sir/madam,

I am resident of street 4, south anarkali, east delhi (near 40 ft road). Our street is so unhygienic because of street dogs. At every nook and corner, dogs are excreting body waste.

Please take action as soon as possible.
EKTA KAKKAR

Jan 17, 2018

Complaint for sewage block issue

I had put a complaint about sewage blockage and one person whose name aman asking for my credit cards details for Rs. 20 payment. As per his this is mandatory transaction whose taken care by complaint person. The number is 7673877079.

Can you please reply what is this? Just because of this person has loose their money.. How is it possible anyone can take data from MCD and asking for payment.

@All please take care of all this things. they have fraud
EKTA KAKKAR

Jan 16, 2018

Complaint for sewage block issue

This is bring to your kind notice that the Sewer Line blocked completely and water is overflow from in House. There is no passage to enter the house due to said.

I request the concerned department to look into the issue on an urgent basis and take appropriate steps.

With regard's

Garbage vehical not coming

The commissioner,
EDMC delhi
Dear Sir /madam,
I would like to draw your kind attention towards the situation of our area. I am the residence of south delhi house no A-24, leelaram market ,masjid moth south extension-2 new delhi-110049. There is a major issue regarding garbage disposal & cleaning of our streets drains on regular basis. As u are well aware that waste management is the process for keeping our area clean and door to door collection is one of the great initiative u have taken but from some time we are facing problems regarding it due to which our aim of swach bharat is moving towards failure. You are requested to please take immediate action in this matter so as to make our area healthy & hygienic.
With Regards,
archana

Subsidized LPG Gas - Use of subsidized LPG in Sweet shop
    Dear Sir, I want to bring your kind attention towards...
    UPSC - Could not complete ESE Application due to server...
    I was filling out my application for ESE unfortunately...
    Eureka Forbes - Servicing of water purifier
    I have a Eureka Forbes water purifier and have done an AMC...
    EMU TRAIN SERVICE - EMU service canceled
    Hello, EMU service has been canceled for 6 up and down...
    GVK EMRI ASSAM - NOT PAYMENT OF GRATUITY
    I was an emt of gvk emri from the launching of 108 service...
    INDIAN POST - Not proper tracking & service delay
    Hi I have parcel to be deliver on 9-oct-2018, It came on...
    kotak securities - FUND TRF TO KSEC
    I just received message of 10000 debited money from kotak...
    Tata Cliq - Delivery fraud
    I have raised a complaint on 15th October 2018 with...
    harayana roadways - Refund of ticket amount
    I booked the ticket from Hamirpur to Delhi on 21/10/2018...
    KSEC - Fund trnf
    Team hw cm money has transfered to KSEC account with out...