MCD, Green Park, New Delhi

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD, Green Park, New Delhi

JACOB_45

Mar 23, 2020

Water logged road. Dirty water entering house.

Commissioner
MCD South zone
Green Park. Dated: 23.03.2020

We are residing in Rajpur Khurd Extn., Chattarpur . This is an unauthorized colony and we are residing here since the last 13 years. Now in front of our house a builder built some flats and the construction is not completed so far. Before proper arrangements for sewer line few people are started staying there. There is no provision for the waster water from the bathrooms and kitchen. The dirty water is flowing to the front road causing problems for the car, bike and scooter riders and also for the pedestrians. The accumulated dirty water is entering into our house which is in front of the flats and we are in very much trouble. We are senior citizens. My husband is 75 years old and I am 72. More over we both are heart patients. We cannot take our car out due to dirty water logging in front of the gate. We are retired central govt. employees.

It is therefore requested to your kind honor to kindly intervene in the matter and take necessary remedial action and help us to live our life without mental tension. The builder may please be advised to sort out this issue. The said flats are adjacent to Friends Apartment in Rajpur Khurd Extn. Chattarpur (near Sant Mant Ashram)

Photographs of the water logged road are attached.

( Mrs. Ammal Kutty Jacob)
20/2 Rajpur Khurd Extn.
Chattarpur
New Delhi.

Water logged road. Dirty water entering house.

sakshi__

Mar 14, 2020

complaint against cigarette, gutka shop

I am resident of 44 humayunpur, safdarjung enclave new sehi 110029, there is a shop adjoining Election Commission office humayunpur is selling tabacco products/ gutka/ pan/cigarettes & other smoking products) openly. The shop is open throughout in the morning 6.00/6.30a.m till to night 10 p.m in all seven days.
unwanted people, group of boys gathered in the shop & use cigarette and use abusive language very loudly. Other bikers also gather there specially Drank people keep visiting to the shop make much noise & use abusive words.
my family, children including other resident of pur building and nearby is mainly effected for this reason.
ladies and kids feel very unsafe while passing by this area in the evening.
I requested to the shopkeeper, but he is still indulged with this crime till night saying “JO MARZi KaRLo, JiS maRzi Ko BoLDo”
you are highly requested to please look into this matter & do needful.
it will be a great help to all residence of this area.

thankyou.
srautela

Jan 20, 2020

Mental Harassment to Sr.Citizen regarding demolishing of Rainwater Nali

Mr. Manish Gupta,
MCD Commissioner of Delhi
Green Park
Date: 21st Jan’20

Subject: Mental harassment & threatening to Senior Citizens regarding demolition of Rainwater Nali

I Mrs. Sunita Rautela, resident of 21/605 DDA Flats, Madangir, New Delhi -110062 would like to draw your kind attention that me and husband have been experiencing a lot of mental harassment regarding rebuilding/reconstruction of Rainwater Nally by the MCD team. On 4th of Jan’20, the labors and the JE Mr. Prince of our area came to my Gali and started demolishing our Nally without any prior notice. When asked him the reason for doing so, he responded that they had received a request from the other resident of our Gali to reconstruct the same, however the demolition would only happen for the first 4 houses, which was not only opposed by me and my husband but by the other 3 residents.

Because of this brawl, my husband was so tensed that we had to take him to the hospital in the evening.

Yesterday (17th Jan’20) again the M.C.D. JE – Mr. Prince, came with the police to threatened me and my husband & wanted to start the demolition work. Even though if we allow them to do so and reconstruct the Nali, I still need to cover it with the thin layer of cement cover to avoid the dirty water to enter my house and mosquito.

The objective of rainwater Nali was built by D.D.A., keeping in mind that the rainwater will drain through this, however all the resident of my Gali # 21 have either attached their drain pipe (Kitchen & washing machine) in this Nali than keeping it in SEVER line (gutter) or they have kept their washing machines in the balcony. Due to this practice all the dirty water used to get gather at my residence and as my house is below the road, the dirty water used to enter in my house.

For last 20 years before I went to M.C.D. office, I was facing this challenge, hence as a result, around 8-10 years ago, I decided to go to the M.C.D. office and shared my situation & grievance. Officer suggested & permitted us to insert a thick pipe & a JALI in the Nali and cover it, which would solve my problem & the smooth flow of the dirty water. Since then, I had this & I always make sure that I clean my Nali time to time for the smooth flow of dirty water.

Sir, I am 68 years & husband is 70 years who is a brain stork patient, both of us can’t take this harassment & everyday tension. I am at the age where I can’t clean others dirt flowing in the Nali and in my house, hence I request you to please stop this construction and help us. We need your HELP.

(I do have the video & the picture of the water flowing smoothly from my home and how people are throwing their dirty water flowing in the Nali for which they can use their bathroom drain pipes)

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Manish Gupta,
MCD Commissioner of Delhi
Green Park
Date: 21st Jan’20

Yesterday (17th Jan’20) again the MCD JE – Mr. Prince, came with the police to threatened me and my husband & wanted to start the demolition work. Even though if we allow them to do so and reconstruct the Nali, I still need to cover it with the thin layer of cement cover to avoid the dirty water to enter my house and mosquito.

The objective of rainwater Nali was built by DDA, keeping in mind that the rainwater will drain through this, however all the resident of my Gali # 21 have either attached their drain pipe (Kitchen & washing machine) in this Nali than keeping it in SEVER line (gutter) or they have kept their washing machines in the balcony. Due to this practice all the dirty water used to get gather at my residence and as my house is below the road, the dirty water used to enter in my house.

For last 20 years before I went to MCD office, I was facing this challenge, hence as a result, around 8-10 years ago, I decided to go to the MCD office and shared my situation & grievance. Officer suggested & permitted us to insert a thick pipe & a JALI in the Nali and cover it, which would solve my problem & the smooth flow of the dirty water. Since then, I had this & I always make sure that I clean my Nali time to time for the smooth flow of dirty water.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Sumita Rautela
21/605 DDA Flats, Madangir
New Delhi – 110062
14blkneighbours

Oct 15, 2019

Shop Encroachment

Sir, as a members of Block 14 DDA Flats Kalkaji we want to address an issue related to a commercial outlet at the ground Floor of our block 'Namkeen Corner '.

Earlier they have their shop as a display of Namkeen and Bakery items and selling the same, later on he had started backing of cake in the same premises using high voltage equipments also few equipments which he had installed is outside their shop premises on the way which is being used by residents of Block 14, it seems risky as it can cause a serious threat to the lives and health of ours.

He is operating all the baking practices without any safety measures in case of fire.
We have requested him to shift the electrical ovens inside his promise and to put fire safety precautions on which he used harsh and abusive language with us.

We request the authorities to intervene and help us to lead a safe life.

Shop Encroachment Shop Encroachment

Yogesh chotala

Aug 2, 2019

Kuda kachra na uthne ke sambandh hetu

Respected Sir/Madam,

Main HOUSE NO-1, JNU OLD CAMPUS, NEW DELHI-110067 me rehta hu yahan par kuda uthane wale to aate hai par kabhi aate hai to kabhi nahi bhi aate ye log apni manmarzi se kaam karte hai maine iski shikaayat unhke thekedaar se bhi ki par thekedaar ne sabhi baaton ko ansuna kar diya. Aap hi bataye ki main apne kude ko kahan FAIKU, jahan main rehta hu wahan ke aas paas koi bhi KUDEDAAN nahi hai isiliye ye log apni manmaani karte hai. Sreemaan ji maine inh logo ki Complain to pahle bhi ki thi par kisi ki aur se koi jawab nahi mila bas mujhe to ye bola gaya ki aap JNU ka Staff nahi ho aap ISTM ka Staff ho, hum apne 25 HOUSE Ki hi safai karwayege sreemaan na to yahan MCD wale kaam karenge na hi JNU wale to yahan par kaam kon karega aap hi mujhe bata do JNU OLD CAMPUS kis ke Under me aata hai kon karega kaam.

NAME - YOGESH
FATHER NAME- CHHOTELAL
HOUSE NO-1, JNU OLD CAMPUS, NEW DELHI-110067
MOBILE NO- 9718146439

Mar 26, 2019

Sewer line blocked

Sewar blocket
THE MCD,

I am Manoj Kumar residence 130/a Gali number 8 Krishna Nagar Safdarjung Enclave New Delhi 29

So I Would Kindly Request The Responsible
Authorities To Take Necessary Actions As Early As Possible. I Shall Be Really Grateful To You.

Mar 19, 2019

Sewar blocket

TanyaGupta123

Aug 17, 2018

Illegal Encroachment

We live at F22, Geetanjali Enclave, near Shivalik sinxe 21 years. 2 years back a diagnostic centre opened in the basement of our building and since then they create nuisance for all residents of the building. They have blocked a chunk of the parking outside the building so that the visibility of their display board is not lost when cars get parked (where they are legally allowed to be parked), they keep blocking our drains to the entry to their clinic- Vandana Diagnostic Clinic- does not get blocked, visitors to the clinic keep parking outside and around or blocking our driveway and parking space. We even lodged a complaint at the MCD office in June but no action has been taken since.
KPYADAV01031946

Jul 16, 2018

Illegal construction of toilet by occupant of 1st floor over the bedroom & kitchen of ground floor of the same building

The Deputy Commissioner
South Delhi Municipal Corporation
Green Park, New Delhi

From K.P. YADAV
Add- H.N-35,Ground Floor,Mohammadpur
Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066

I am the occupant of the ground floor of H.N-35 Mohammadpur for the last twenty years, the building has been constructed & completed around the same year. Original occupant of 1st floor has sold his properties to the North-East person whose name is unknown to me. Now the new occupant has started restructuring the construction & restarted the construction of toilet above the kitchen & bedroom of the ground floor which is going to cause huge inconvenience by damaging the sanctity & purity of the bedroom & kitchen of the ground floor if there is any leakage in the toilet of the 1st floor to the bedroom & kitchen of the ground floor. In my opinion, there should not be any remodelling & reconstruction of the old construction of the flats as per norms & rules of the South Delhi MCD. I have objected to the remodelling the toilet over the bedroom & kitchen of the ground floor but the new occupant has refused to the objection raised by the ground floor. In such a situation there may be law and order problem for which new occupant will be wholly & solely responsible.
In view of the above, you are requested kindly to impose the restriction on his/her going ahead with the remodelling & new construction of the toilet above the bedroom & kitchen of the ground floor, for which I shall be highly obliged to SDMC.

Thanks and regards
Yours Sincerely
K.P. YADAV (Senior Citizen)
M-9873405836
Reena101

May 29, 2018

No water supply since 3days

Sir/Madam
This is to bring into your kind attention that I am resident of F-36, Green Park main, Delhi-110016. Since 3 days there is no water supply in our residence.
We are senior citizen people residing here and facing a big problem of basic necessity. You are requested to look into the matter and do the needful as soon as possible.
Reena Aggarwal
9310203256
Rashmi Sharma Goswami

Apr 2, 2018

Misuse of MCD

I have been staying in Safdarjung Enclave from the past 9 years. I own the basement and the ground floor of a builder floor constructed in 2004.The lady who stays at the first floor has tried to take a personal revenge for a spat which occurred on the parking space which doesn't even belong to her. I understand that you have to take action if one complaints. But there is a C. A who runs his office in our basement which is a professional activity. The lady keeps on bragging that she has strong "Jaan_Pehchaan" with an MCD official and will teach us a lesson. Sir, is this the lesson we should learn? Do common people need to have Jaan pehchaan of a different kind to stay undisturbed even if we abide by the laws? We have given the conversion charges also. Still our basement got sealed. Please do the needful. We trust that MCD still has officers who have the calibre to see through people and not become instruments of some cheap revenge.
Thanks and Regards.

Sri Aurobindo Marg, Block A,
Green Park Extension,
New Delhi – 110016

Subject: Illegally construction going on in Chattarpur area with Digging 2
basements and cut almost 20-25 trees.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Not a single step taken by MCD against my complaint, Mr. Sunil Chuhan( Ae.) 9717788731... he is not bothering about our complaint, if you can't take any action , we are going to move an application in supreme court and mention names of MCD person those who not take any action on this illegal construction. Than its on you what clarification given by your end inSupreme court.

There is illegal construction going on in H.No 370 Chattarpur Village near Shrivastava Navjyoti Public school, New Delhi -110074. They are already cut 20-25 Trees which are in that plot. We also complaint to Police department and forest department but they didn’t take any action on it. We are enclosing the police report copy also with this letter.

Basement is not allowed but they are still carry on their construction on it, which is dangerous for our houses also. But No one listening our words and tomorrow we also move an application in court for this illegal construction to get stay on that property.

Photographs are enclosed from the first day to till date in which they are cutting trees.

Please take strict action on this matter.

Thanks & Regards (Signatures)
1). Karanjeet Singh

Sri Aurobindo Marg, Block A,
Green Park Extension,
New Delhi – 110016

Subject: Illegally construction going on in Chattarpur area with Digging 2
basements and cut almost 20-25 trees.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please take strict action on this matter.

Thanks & Regards (Signatures)
1). Karanjeet Singh

H.No Chattarpur Village, New Delhi-110074

nitinbanodia

Jul 15, 2017

AC WATER ON ROAD

I am Nitin Banodia R/o G-II-251 Madangir New Delhi-62, hereby want to highlight an issue of ac water falling on road. Mr. Pappu is residing at house no 736 Gali no 24 DDA Flat Madangir-62 has 2 window ac's on first and third floor and there is no drain pipe and drain water of ac falls in front of my door. I have informed him many times but he refuses to attach a pipe in the ac's and water is falling on the road. I have also informed to Malaria Department of my area but no body bothers to take any action against him. It has been more than 1 year since i have been asking him to attach a pipe. Kindly take some strict action against him to stop the water on road.

Regads,
Nitin Banodia
Sangeeta das

Jun 20, 2017

Unauthorized construction C-12 panchsheel vihar

I beg to state that I am sangeeta Das R/O C-12 panchsheel vihar upper ground floor needs to inform you about illegal construction on the top of C-12 panchsheel vihar. The structure of this building is very weak and is not repaired for a long time. There is no support at the back and at the right side of the building.I sure that the building will be collapse after constructing another floor on it.it can be dangerous for us and for the others.But Mr.Baldev singh (owner of C-12 panchsheel vihar 3rd floor) is constructing another floor on it.I have already submitted a complaint letter to MCD green park but didn't get any response from there.

I request you to take an immediate action against it.copy to MLA,copy to Counsellor, copy to SHO,copy to Court.

With Regards
Sangeeta Das
C-12 panchsheel vihar
Malviya Nagar
New Delhi-17
Ph:9540740386
Nidhi kalia

Jun 12, 2017

Dirty filthy park for kids in society

Hello
This is regarding a small park on A street Munirka DDA flats which is getting more and more dirty day by day.
In vacation school children are sitting inside as they cannot play there.
No one is taking responsibility to clean it neither RWA nor green park people appointed here (Mr.Sher singh).
All day dogs are getting garbage bags and spreading in the park...digging big holes inside.

We parents tried to get it cleaned personally many times but dogs again damage it.
Kindly look into this matter as There is "NO SWCHHTA" here.
Nidhi kalia
Resident of A9A
DDA flats Munirka
Gp Capt I.Jairath (Retd)

Feb 11, 2015

CONVEWRSION OF REGULAR MAIN PARK TO REGULAR PLAY GROUND

The main regular park of Pocket-B, of SFS, Sheikh Sarai Phase-1, is being converted into regular Play Ground through major
ground works and installation of multiple barriers for preventing the play balls going over the adjoining buildings/residential flats.
MCD authorities should explain the rules and the regulations under which such a conversion has been allowed to be done by the
local welfare body which does not have the approval of the residents.

I.Jairath.
Gp Capt (Retd)

Jan 6, 2015

illegal & unauthorised construction

sir
ghitorni new delhi 110030
subject-- complaint on illegal construction

i have complaint of illegal construction house no-139 khasra no-294/3 near bass mohalla village ghitorni new delhi-30 they allways make noise and smelling everywhere. they grow mosquitoes from there dirty condition
I requested you please accept my complaint and take action in this matter

The Commissioner of Delhi
Municipal Corporation Delhi
Subject: HARASSMENT & UNAUTHORISED/ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION
RESPECTED
I would like to draw your kind attention to above mentioned Subject,

First of all I would like to Introduce myself That I Kumudha W/o Late Arun Das, R/O 57, Nehru Ekta Colony Sec-7 RK Puram New delhi-110022,I an aged & unemployed Women I do not have any kind of physical or moral support, In My Family I do have one unemployed and 75% physically challenged brother & two young Daughters. I do not have any strong earning source; I am leaving my life into small roof house (Jhuggi), without any facility.
Now I would like to draw to attention to the above written matter as my neigh borer Mrs Bimla Devi,
1.She has using public property as her own, she has build illegal houses into and giving that houses on rent this is causing too much disturbance to us.
2 .She is using the Supply water As her own, even we are not getting drinking water.
3 .She has blocked the sever line this causing the bore well water line impure,
4, She is using illegal electricity.
5, She is using Bore well as her own no one getting a drop of water from there, even we are not getting daily usage water.
6 .She is HARASSING on me If I am going to ask anything about above mentioned matters, She starting THREATING & Using Abusing Language on me & my family, And no one is there to ask her anything about this even the patrolling police of the colony.
7. She has blocked the way of ours she is keeping so many unwanted materials between our paths, even we are unable to walk on that single way, we do not have any other route to reach my house.
These all the problems that I am facing, Kindly requesting you to take an immediate strict action on this matter if anything happened wrong with me so who will be responsible for that?
I have already complaint against her to the area SHO but again this is happened, I need immediate protection for me and my family
Kumudha- ############,
Nehru Ekta Colony sec-7, RK Puram New Delhi-110022
gunjun mehta

Jul 1, 2013

sewere problem

my name is gunjan manocha. i live in chattarpur enclave phase-2, street no-30. and i m facing a sewere problem from 1 year and no one has taken any action regarding this problem. mosquitoes are roming all over the colony and water is stagnated on the road not able to park our car.dirty water is creating mess all over the colony and a bad smell.plzzz take some action as soon as possible.
ramadasan.M.V

Mar 16, 2013

Road Karmacharies

Dear Respected Sir,

I am M.V. Ramadasan,President R.W.A, 20 Block, DDA & JJ Dakshinpuri Exten.New Delhi-62.

Sir I made many complaint to Commissioner Green Park office and met with commissioner also. Regarding the complaint against the karmacharies not attending their duties. We have more than 10 karmacharies for our area. But Daily attending only three . Two is working is working in Private houses. from last several years. . Others are sitting in their their houses. They are not attending their duty last several years. Their Attendance doing another person daily. Please veryfy the signature in all staff in our area. Please taken strict action in non working staff at the earliest. I have made many complaint given to M.C.D office in many times. Not taken any action in this regards.The concern Supervisor is Mr. Roshan Lal. His Mob. No.8800696715

Next In our area Holticulture Department also like that. So many staff also there . But not attending their duties in last several years. The concerned S..O Mr. Ashok kumar not coming our area or not attending their duties. The S.O also allowing construct Juggies in our park also. S.O Names Ashok Kumar and his mobile No.9717787553. Please do the needfull at the erliest

Sir So many meterials and malbas are lying in side of the roads. M.C.D not taken any action in this regards. Please look in to the matter and o the needful at the earliest.

Ramadasan.M.V.
Mob:9312895005
ramadasan.M.V

Mar 16, 2013

Wandering Cows

I am M.V. Ramadasan, President, R.W.A 20 Block DDA & JJ Dakshinpuri Exten. I have made somany complaint against wandering or roaming the Cows and Beffellows in our colony. Also I met the Commissioner and explain to him. ordered to remove the cows in our colony. One one MCD man called me his name I don't Know but his Mob. No9891370071 and he told me he will remove the cows. But till date he not taken any acation against these cows. More than 50 cows are wandering in our colony every day. Pls. Look in to the matter and do the needfull.

Thanks and Regards,

M.V. Ramadasan

Jan 12, 2011

Illegal Cement Store

sir
rohini sector-20 B/2
new delhi 110085
subject-- complaint on illegal construction

i have comlaint of illegal buffallows house in front of plot no.- B/2--244 they allways make noise and smelling everywhere. they grow mosquitoes from there dirty condition
I requested you please accept my complaint and take action in this matter
thanking you
your obidently
chrishty

Renault India - DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    EPFO - Withdrawal Process
    Hi Team, Everytime i enter OTP for withdrawal process in...
    THM - Non-co operation of RMO Stuff
    My Daughter, Miss Sneha Sen ,Patient ID-PL/20/020245 &...
    Garena free fire - My recharge was not successful
    29₹ My recharge is just pending at the neon...
    Indian Oil - Non delivery of LPG gas.
    I had booked gas for delivery before 20.03.2030 and my...
    IndiaBulls - 3 month EMI not issue
    3 month not EMI issue pls
    Bharat Business Channel Ltd - Recharge not credited
    Recharge amount not credited to d2h account My d2h...
    [email protected] - Sim card not working
    From some last days my airtel sim card is not working and...