Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Horticulture -Tree Pruning

PREM KUMAR JUNEJA

Nov 24, 2022

PRUNING OF TREE

DEAR SIR,

I AM A SENIOR CITIZED WITH HEART PROBLEM LIVING AT E-1/9/5, SECTOR-15, ROHINI.

I WOULD LIKE TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TOWARDS HUGE OVERGROWN TREES IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE, WHICH HAVE RESTRICTED ENTIRE PASSES OF SUNLIGHT TO MY HOUSE. I HAVE BEEN ADVICED BY DOCTORS THAT LACK OF SUNLIGHT FOR A SENIOR CITIZEN IS VERY DISTRESSING.

SO I REQUEST FOR A URGENT ACTION TO PRUNE TREE AND ONCE AGAIN SINCERELY REQUEST TO DEPUTE SOMONE FROM YOUR DEPARTMENT FOR DOING NEEDFUL.

I SHALL BE THANKFUL AND HIGHLY OBLIGED FOR YOUR HELP INTO MATTER.

PREM KUMAR JUNEA,

MCD Horticulture -Tree Fallen
Fallen Tree inside Home
MCD South Delhi
26-09-2022

I am a resident of Qtr.57,Sector-6,P&T Colony , RK Puram, New Delhi. There is a huge tree in fallen on my wall and inside the house with thick branches which needs to be cut. There are multiple wires going along this tree which are destroyed due to it and my wall is destroyed as well.

I would sincerely like to request someone from your department to visit and purge or cut the tree.

Abhinav Kumar
57,Sector -6, RK Puram
New Delhi-110022
Mob -9810618469
Harpreet.Singh

Sep 19, 2022

Prunning of Trees

Respected Sir / Madam,

I, resident of VC/3A, Second Floor, Street No.2, Virendra Nagar, Janak Puri, New Delhi. I would like to draw your kind attention towards overgrown trees next to my house. These trees are grown in a vacant plot and have grown so huge that they are now passing through the BSES High tension wires and even the boundary wall of the plot is in danger to fall. The branches are so overgrown that it has started to cover the house next to it also.

I would sincerely request your department to visit and purge these trees.

I request you to please take this matter on urgent basis and do the needful.

Harpreet Singh
VC/3A, Second Floor, Street No. 2, Virendra Nagar,
New Delhi 110058
Ph: +919999102199
Swab

Nov 7, 2021

Pruning of tree

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am a resident of 115, Pocket A1, Sector 5, Rohini, New Delhi. There is a huge tree in front of my house with thick branches which is a cause of concern to us. My parents are senior citizens who have been advised to take adequate sunlight by doctors.
The tree also acts as a host to bats at night, which is worrisome.

I would sincerely like to request someone from your department to visit and prune suitable portion of the tree.

Swathi
A1 / 115 , sector 5, Rohini, Delhi 85.
kkmehra2010

Sep 27, 2021

Pruning of trees

I am a resident of C-2/68, Sector16, Rohini New Delhi. There is a huge tree in front of my house with thick branches which needs heavy pruning.

I would sincerely like to request someone from your department to visit and purge some portion of tree.

Sachin Passi
C 2/68, Sector 16, Rohini ,
Delhi 110089
cpkataria

Dec 1, 2020

Overgrown Tree - Required pruning

The Asstt. Director,
South Municipal Corporation Delhi,
Horticulture Department, New Delhi(West)

I wish to bring it to your kind notice that a big tree has overgrown and spread over which restricts the passage of sunlight in front of these houses.

Urgent action is requested to prune the tree as lack of sunlight is very depressing for sr. citizens & super sr. citizens, the residents of these houses (i.e. 5/4, 5/5, 5/6 Subhash Nagar, New Delhi, near BSES Rajdhani Power Office)

With kind regards,

Yours sincerely
(C. P. Kataria)
5/4, Subhash Nagar, New Delhi-110027
ATUL PUNJ

Jul 17, 2020

TREE TRIMMING

I, Atul Sharmal, resident of AG-439, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi would like to draw your kind attention with regard to huge trees in front of my house which requires urgent pruning. The thick tree-leaves blocked the light as well as the electric wires and causes sparking during thunderstorm and rainy season. As such, it requires pruning on an urgent basis.

2. It is, therefore, requested to take urgent action and purge some portion of trees to avoid any unwanted incident.

ATUL SHARMA
knkatyal

Mar 1, 2020

Pruning of trees

Respected Sir/Madam
I K N Katyal R/o B1. 42 SF Sewak park Dwarka Mor New Delhi 110059 would like to draw your kind attention with regard to huge trees branches coming side of my house which requires urgent pruning. The thick tree-leaves blocked the sun light and security in building. As such, it requires pruning on an urgent basis.
Kindly take urgent action for pruning of tree branches.

Yours sincerely
K N Katyal
Retd Dir (GoI) & Member 1st Indian Antarctic Expt 1981/82
8882256065/ 9811588964/8882292005
sahilsood1993

Dec 14, 2019

Over grown trees - need trimming/Pruning

I, Sahil Sood resident of 26/79 West Patel Nagar Delhi would like to draw your kind attention with regard to huge trees in front of my house which requires urgent pruning. The thick tree-leaves blocked the light as well as the electric wires and causes sparking during thunderstorm . As such, it requires pruning on an urgent basis.

Sahil Sood
naveenkav

Jul 24, 2019

Pruning of Trees regarding

I, Naveen Kumar Aggarwal, resident of 137-C, U&V, Block 'B' Shalimar Bagh, Delhi would like to draw your kind attention with regard to huge trees in front of my house which requires urgent pruning. The thick tree-leaves blocked the light as well as the electric wires and causes sparking during thunderstorm and rainy season. As such, it requires pruning on an urgent basis.

Naveen Kumar Aggarwal
Ministry of Electronics & IT
DelUsr

May 23, 2019

Over grown trees - need trimming/Pruning

In front of House No. BA-89 West, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi 110088, there are two cement poles bearing the following numbers:

506-25/11/3
HT 506-26/8A/1
There is thick tree-leaves surrounding the two street-lights lamps on top of the above two cement poles. The thick tree-leaves effectively block the light from the street-light lamps. With the result, there is usually darkness on the street, even in the presence of the two street light lamps.

The darkness is a potential source of danger and security concern for the neighborhood. Anti social elements and unlawful activities can potentially create problems in the cover of darkness, if trees are not trimmed and pruned urgently.

We have called the MCD, DDA, horticultural departments to prune the leaves surrounding the two street light lamps. However, the problem remains unresolved. We are therefore, writing to you, to please prunes the leaves surrounding the street-lights on the above two cement poles.

We look forward to speedy assistance into this urgent matter. Thank you.

Sincerely yours

Pruning of Tree
Heavy Tree pruning
MCD South Delhi
19/11/2018

I am a resident of B7/11 Extn. First Floor Safdurjung Enclave New Delhi. There is a huge tree in front of my house with thick branches which needs heavy pruning. There are Heavy Tension Wires going along this tree touching my house balcony grill that may cause heavy damage during Rainy season and could cause sparking.

Praveen Ahluwalia

Pruning of Tree
Heavy Tree pruning
MCD North Delhi
08/26/2017

I am a resident of C-3/97 First Floor Sector11 Rohini New Delhi. There is a huge tree in front of my house with thick branches which needs heavy pruning. There are Heavy Tension Wires going along this tree touching my house balcony grill that may cause heavy damage during Rainy season and could cause sparking.

Rohit Khare