MCD, KAROL BAGH ZONE

sunil0786

Feb 13, 2019

IL Legal Construction In karol Bagh market

Dear Sir / Madam ,

For last 10 Years in Karol Bagh there is the Land Mafia along with the MCD Officials as they Made the Buildings 4 Stories and stories without taking the Permissions , As all these Buildings are Un Authrized and Sold as the Small Shops as Gift Items , Small Factories , Small Jewellery Stores , Small Shops as Garments and Others , Small residences also . ( Complete Gaffar market , Back Side of Gurdwara Road , Near PC Jewellers there is the Un Authorized Mall , There are the Un Authorized Buildings in Ajmal Khan Road Bedonpura , Many More ) . for Last 10 Years whose ever person is Involved to Developed these Buildings in Karol Bagh should be Behind the bars and Take the Legal Action Against the Land Mafia . And Seal the Buildings and Demolished the same .

For last 10 Years who ever is Coming to MCD taking Bribe Must be Punished heavily.

C/c , PM Office CBI, Income Tax Department ,
Gagandeep Sahni

Jan 19, 2019

NALLA IN FRONT OF HOUSE GETTING BREAK

Respected sir

We request you to please initiate immediate action since from past so many days no officer has came to visit our locality site for repairing of such nalla. The rods in nalla are so week there can be any sought of mishappening with anyone , since it is on the moving road. Small children plays over there and it is connecting road between WZ as well , bikes also go from there. Si r we sincerely request you to please take immediate action for repairing of such site.The substance of the road is so weak that it has started shaking as well.

NALLA IN FRONT OF HOUSE GETTING BREAK

devideen singh

Sep 20, 2018

Illegally construct toilet in my entrance gate

Sir, my self Devideen - Address T-2888/1-A- Gali NO-21-B ( Behind D.M.S ) Baljeet Nagar- Thana Patel Nagar New Delhi -Pin-110008
My neighbour Mr. Navin S/O Giridharilal constructed toilet in Illegally Type in my entrance gate , and there have no door in toilet,
we are facing a lots of problem,
I am humbly requesting you please take the action on this as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regads
Devideen
contact No-9716112288

Illegally construct toilet in my entrance gate

89D

Aug 16, 2018

Illegal Construction

This is to bring into your notice of an illegal construction taking place at 89/B L.I.G DDA Flats Motia Khan Rani Jhansi Complex owner name Yashpal Chawla. We have had earlier registered an compliant with MCD (complaint number 2438) but no action has been taken,

Request for your immediate proceedings on this matter.

Kunal

Apr 6, 2018

garbage not picked up and kabadi doing commercial activities in residential area

This is with regards to teh garbage not picked up for past so many days in our area ranjeet nagar street no 5.If there si a strike goingon so govt if for anyreasons cant look into there comolaints or fulfill there demands then shud have other alternatives so that the general public lives are not on stake ,kids are becoming sick.

And also there os one kabadi who is doing commercila activities since years and give bribe every month so he is allowed to do commercial aactivities in residential area.

please look into this maater urgently or let me know whom sud i speak to if you cannot hendle the situation.

thanks
aniket330

Mar 21, 2018

complaint against illegal construction in street which is property of gvt/mcd

i am monu panwar resident of prem nagar new delhi-110008. and i am complaint against mr. surender kumar s/o late sh. rangad mother name is barfi devi , last house in the street of gali no. 5 prem nagar, near patel nagar railway station new delhi-110008, his house is illegal as par govt map his house is in park which was part of the government property but neither any mcd official were take legal steps against him. moreover now he is regularly encroached street also but any of the mcd official neither take any legal action him. sir it is therefore my humble submission is the kindly be tale a legal action against them and remove/demolished his encroachment
Nikkivaliya

Mar 7, 2018

Street lights issue

I am able to see my street lights is off please check the issue and resolved asap. Pull no.BSES P.N.R K296 H-16/517 Bapa Nagar Hardhiyan Singh Road karol Bagh new Delhi-05

Street lights issue

Shambhuji

Dec 21, 2017

Illegally blocked my entrance gate with wall

Sir, my self Shambhu R/o 3107,SANGATRASHAN Paharganj ,behind of Banke Bihari Mandir New Delhi-110055.
My neighbour Mahesh Arora and Raju Arora constructed wall and blocked my entrance gate when we were absence .now we are facing a lots of problem .
Please I am humbly requesting you to open my entrance gate.
Your faithfully

Shambhu
Shambhuji

Dec 21, 2017

Illegally construct wall and blocked my entrance gate

Please I am humbly requesting you to open my entrance gate.
Your faithfully

Shambhu
Sidhant Maurya

Nov 4, 2017

sewer water flow on street

This is bring to your kind information, I Sidhant Maurya R/o E-16/528 Bapa Nagar Padam Singh Road Karol Bagh New Delhi -110005, that sewer line on the said premises street getting over flow. It had been informed to MCD relevant department by verbal communication but nothing has been done yet and still the water flow is effecting the residential premises and people.
Therefore kindly requested to look into the matter and do the needful on top priority basis to avoid disease like dengue etc.

Kindly acknowledge the same.

Regard's
Sidhant Maurya
9311111955

Aug 3, 2017

SEWER OVERFLOW

In front of my residence no. R/o G-7, WEST PATEL NAGAR, New Delhi. 110008- This is to bring to your kind notice that the sewar line from in front of House No G-7, WEST PATEL NAGAR New Delhi 110008 is overflowing and the water from the sewar is over - flowing into few houses also. The same is happening for the past two weeks. It has been brought to the notice of the concerned local authorities but nothing is being done as yet. We almost give a daily reminder to the authorities but in no vain. The same is causing hazards to the health of the people of colony especially those who are living in the effected area with dengue mosquitoes . .

you are requested to please have the needful done .

thanking you

kushalkanwar

Nov 3, 2016

Sever Blocked

This is to bring to your kind notice that the sewar line from in front of House No 16/579, H, Bapa Nagar, Hardiyan Singh Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi is overflowing and the water from the sewar is over - flowing into few houses also. The same is happening for the past one week. It has been brought to the notice of the concerned local authorities but nothing is being done as yet. We almost give a daily reminder to the authorities but in no vain. The same is causing hazards to the health of the people of colony especially those who are living in the effected area.

you are requested to please have the needful done or at least tell us as to whom to approach for the same.

Khushal Chand
16/579, H, Bapa Nagar, Hardiyan Singh Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi
Mob. 9717062729
sumerchandthc

Oct 18, 2016

complaint regarding street sweeper

Dear/ Sir/Madam,

I want to draw your kind attention that street sweeper did not come for sweeping last two days i.e. 17/10/16 and 18/10/16 , garbage of this street did not sweep.
In this regard kindly direct to concern official for take necessary step against employee or provide substitute employee for my complaint.

Sumer Chand Meena
R/o- 161/1, Gali no. 6, Than Singh Nagar, Anand Parbat, New Delhi.
Mob-9958891985
Brahmdeep

Sep 13, 2016

Mosquitoes and stray dogs

Hi pls do some thing about the stray dogs and mosquitoes in Karol Bagh 62 Nai Wala gurudwara road.
Brahmdeep

Sep 13, 2016

Mosqitos and Stray dogs

Dera Sir,
I am a resident of 62 Nai Wala gurudwara road Karol Bagh. Our area is full of mosquitoes and stray dogs. And there is no action being taken . There is so much danger while walking on the road as the start dogs bite you and mosquitoes bite you at home. Please do some thing and have them removed . Also pls spray the medicine for mosquitoes in our area.
Brahm
Gitesh wadhwa

Jul 17, 2016

Bad road condition

The abdul aziz road is broken approx 2 year , there for water blockage and traffic jam
Abhishek sudan

Jun 12, 2016

Sever blockage

This is to inform MCD West Patel Nagar that sever line in the byline of K-Block is blocked. The sever water is flowing the gali causing major health hazard. No action is taken by the near by MCD office few senior citizens of our area complaint against the same many times but action has been taken, Kindly take action to get the drain/gutters opened at the earliest.

Complainant- resident of K-1, west patel Nagar new delhi 110008
Mr. Satpal Sudan
Contact no. 9911949593
M. R. Aggarwal

May 18, 2016

Drain cleaning

The gaad/garbage from Nalah alongwitth railway line Jhuggis has not been removed this year till date. The rainy season is very near and the nalah is full of gaad which will cause the rainy water to enter back in the colony in the absence of cleaning of Nalah. Therefore, it is requested thatt the said nalah may please be cleaned immediately.
siyaram verma

Mar 31, 2016

water leakage

This is to informed that my complaint is water leakage in my home entrance area, kitchen and wash room from 2nd floor and 3rd floor last 2-3 months and i have lost electricity items (fan, tube light, inventor set etc). I have regularly requesting to him for this solution but he is asking it's not are fault from our side.
So requesting to please take the matter on priority basis.

Thanks and Regards,
Siyaram Verma
siyaram verma

Mar 31, 2016

water leakage

So requesting to please take the matter on priority basis.

Thanks and Regards,
Siyaram Verma
Lata Kapur

Mar 21, 2016

Sever blockage

This is to inform MCD Karol Bagh that sever line in the byline of 4/6 WEA Karol Bagh is blocked. The sever water is flowing the gali causing major health hazard. Kindly take action to get the drain/gutters opened at the earliest.

Complainant- resident of 4/6 WEA Karol Bagh
Ms Lata Kapur
Contact no. 9810963282
udayram

Feb 10, 2016

Old Building Reparing

MCD Head,

Respected,

Bring to inform you that i am the one of the Tenant of Shop No 5571/2 Street No 75 Reghar Pura Karol Bagh New Delhi 110005.
My concern is this The Building is so Old We all Shop is Running the same Conditions. But Suddenly the Landlord Doing the Reconstrucion 1st Floor the Old Building Without any Support which is very Dangers who sitting (Tenant) in the Building.

Would Request you to Please Resolve our Issue before any mishappning.

All Tenants
anjana kumari

Feb 8, 2016

sewer problem

we are facing this problem before 6 year and colony people or school child face this problem,Our nearest sewer is blocked due to which water level has been rising in our commode.We also approach to the nearest sewer pumping house but it has been closed everyday from around 6 year but nobody resolve my problem .

LOCATION:- house no-273 baba farid puri est patel nagar nwe delhi 110008 near mahaveer chakki

Anjana 9582574507
Tarun batra

Dec 27, 2015

Water problem in parks

This is to bring to your notice that two park in our area ( Chetak park and rani Jhansi park ) Old Rajinder Nagar are not getting water supply from past 3 to 4 months and as a result of that most of the plants have dried out.This issue has already been addressed to Mr Vijender Garg (AAP MLA ) of our area and as per his knowledge there is no shortage of water in the park line.So it's a humble request to you to please send someone to check the water pump.

Tarun Batra
varun341

Dec 27, 2015

No Water

I would like to draw your attention regarding the Water Supply of Moti Nagar (Block- 22), New Delhi-15, has been stopped all of sudden due to some on going construction in the block and from last 4 days we are not getting the water supply in our house.
The issue we are facing is not for the single house there are some other houses as well where people not getting even a single drop of water.The construction has been stopped from last 4 days no reason why? Would request you if you could take some urgent action and provide regular water supply to the houses which are impacted due to of this reason.

Regarding to this already spoke with JE(MCD) YS Meena still no taken taken yet, please check and suggest who will take the responsibility for the breakage of domestic water line pipe during digging.

Varun

UPSRTC - No response of email
    I made a complaint regarding non responsive behavior of...
    Airtel - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Cartoon Network India - Start ben 10 ultimate alien force
    Please start new season of ben 10 alian force bring me...
    Dogs - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    Airtel Store - Number not linked with Family Plan since 4 months of...
    I requested to link my number in family plan, they even...
    Vellore Corporation - Dogs complaint
    There are around 20 diseased, pregnant dogs around...
    kaff - GOOD PRODUCTS
    I was having a problem with cleaning KAFF's chimney...
    Agriculture Authority of India - Scam
    Hello team, This is just for your information, I...
    RTPS - about caste certificate
    i have applied for the caste certificate, having...