MCD

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD

5square

Jul 18, 2019

Mud and garbage and broken road

Road of 1/52 back side behind Punjab sindh and back is totally broken and there are lot of mud and garbage even people can not go from there
So please kindly give attention and make a good road as we can say that this is our Delhi road India's capital .

Mud and garbage and broken road Mud and garbage and broken road

RWA_Chimni Mill

May 29, 2019

Commercial Activities, Child Labour , Risk of Fire

This is to let you know that there are lots of commercial activities going on in our residential area.

Cases of child labour, loaded rikshaw with tyres, tyres lying on the street which are very dangerous as they can lead to big FIRE.

There are multiple small manufacturers producing material which is causing pollution. They don't have MCD permit.

Request authorities to take prompt and strict actions.

All Members & Residents
Resident Welfare Society
Chimni Mill, Rani Jhansi Road
Delhi-6
Dheeraj Singh Sikarwar

May 8, 2019

Complaint for safai karamchari

I beg to say that in E- block street no. 16/2 begum vihar begumpur delhi , no safaikaramchari perform their work in street 16/2 of E block, in this way the street and the nali is full of dirty water and garbage, day by day bacteria and misquitoes has spread in the environment.
It is very problem for us . Kindly solve this problem as soon as possible. For this concern i shall be much obliged to you.
yours faithfully
Begumpur new delhi-110086
pravir05

May 7, 2019

Open manhole

Open man hole with potential threat to kids and cars falling into it at JB 15, Gupta Colony, Khirki Extension, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi 110017
Tanidhawan

May 7, 2019

Covering Ravine (Naala)

Respected Sir/Mam,

There is a dirty, filthy and unhygienic ravine (Naala) in our area. The living condition in Meera Bagh is highly affected by the mosquitoes, foul smell and gases from the naala which damages the Air conditioners and leads to poor health due to malaria, dengue etc.

The Naala has to be covered immediately. Kindly provide information on:

1) When the project for covering this naala ist going to start and what is the deadline for completion?

2) Who is the nodal officer? In case a tender has been applied for, which company is undertaking the project?

3) Kindly specify the contact number of the zonal officer (in-charge).

I along with the whole society shall be grateful for your assistance and cooperation in this matter.
Nitesh Singhal

Apr 26, 2019

STREET DOGS CHEW AND BARKING

WE ARE VERY DEPRESSED BY OUR STREET DOGS, THEY ARE BARKING AT LATE NIGHT DAILY AND BITE TO ANY PERSON BY CATCHING THERE LEGS , YESTERDAY A BLACK AND BROWN COLOR COMBINATION DOG IN OUR STREET CHEW LEGS OF THREE MAIDS AND BITTEN THEM DANGEROUSLY , SO THESE DOGS ARE VERY DANGEROUS FRO ALL PERSONS OLD AND YOUNG WHO LIVES IN STREET , SO WE REQUEST YOU PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY ACTION TO TAKE OFF AWAY ALL OF THEM DOGS FROM OUR STREET . THANKS WITH WARM REGARDS NITESH SINGHAL 9711801251 T-45 INDIRA COLONY NARELA DELHI 110040

I ALREADY COMPLAINT MANY TIMES TO MCD DELHI BUT NO ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY ONE TILL NOW

NITESH SINGHAL

Open gym in dayanand Vatika in sector 14 needs a repair
infoguest

Apr 24, 2019

MCD Civil Line

I want to complain but JE is in civil line too corrupt and if complain him then he will take negative action and use he post in negative way . Due to him me and my family are crying and some time in mind its coming to shoot him and his team who are corrupt . They ask money such that money are coming from any tree.

Shoot every one in mcd who are corrupt with politician
Shivani Singh

Apr 16, 2019

restrictions on citizens in park

Sir /madam,
With due respect I would like to bring to your notice the problem faced by some of common citizens of tilakhand girinagar kalkaji new Delhi-19.
Actually the problem is that the entry of common citizens has been restricted in the park due to which children and teenagers have no place to play due to which they are forced to play on streets which is very harmful to them and even other members of the society are affected by this .This thing has not happened once but it happens twice or even thrice every year and no one here comes to give a satisfactory reason for the same and even there is no board outside the park declaring the authorities who have put these restrictions.
I would request the concerned authorities to please take required action in this case as soon as possible.
Your's sincerely
Shivani singh
F Hussain

Apr 16, 2019

Sewer blockage

I am resident of C165, Ashram, Near Jeevan hospital, government dispensary, Jung Pura, South Delhi, New Delhi -110014
The Main Sewar Line Near My House Gets Blocked
Regularly But, I Feel Really Sad To Say That No
Necessary Action Has Been Taken By Responsible
Authorities.
Moreover, the sewage line needs immediate repair as destroyed by rats and as it is old sewer line need repair.

So I Would Kindly Request The Responsible
Authorities To Take Necessary Actions As Early As Possible as this may lead to disease in the locality. I Shall Be Really Grateful To You.
Fazlin
sonusoni19

Mar 31, 2019

Sewer blockage

There is sewer blockage in d2 block gali no 4 hari nagar extension jaitpur near badarpur. We have been facing this issue since long time but no visit made by any mcd official. Kindly request you to get it clear the issue of sewer jam problem on priority basis. Dirty water floating front of the house

Sanjeev
Harshit Bajaj

Mar 27, 2019

BURNING OF TYRES AND SEWER OVERFLOWING SMELL

SUB -BURNING OF TYRES AND SEWER OVERFLOWING SMELL

There is a sewer line overflowing and dirty water is flowing and smelling in the whole street.The roads are also not maintained properly.(C-53, GROUND FLOOR, HARI NAGAR , CLOCK TOWER, NEW DELHI -110064We all are facing foul smell from last 6 months. Other people from the street have complaint so many times but no strict actions has been taken yet. So please take an urgent step for cleaning & stopping the overflowing of water from sewer.
if this time no actions will be taken I'll be complaining to all the higher authorities in the ministry.It has actually became a huge problem and you all need to fix out this.

Aware Citizen
pkamlesh150

Mar 24, 2019

Cleaning issue

I multiple time completion for cleaning of nali but no response.

compltion to multiple time at this situation for cleaning of siwer [nali] but no action your side ,who is responsible for cleaning of nali and street in this area . Which time action in this situation. 2019 Election near public waiting for election and ask for questions ?
So pls it is requesting to you pls register compltion and action for cleaning nali.

Kamlesh Patel
Mob - 9958026959
avisngh

Feb 26, 2019

illegal factory running in residential area

Illigal an unauthorized iron factory residential Area
My complain regarding an illegal and unauthorized tailoring factory & owner name Pradeep at ground floor and Hand molding at second floor & owner name Harpal Singh & Balwant Singh close the door from inside and work is going on and very heavy sound of out side area which is running in our residential area at A-23A Vishnu Garden, near Sheetla Mata Mandir, Mangal Bazaar Road, new Delhi pin code 110018 which is creating a lot of noise pollution from which is unbearable so please I request you to take an immediate action against it.

Would request you to keep private about my details.
Kamal Routewal

Feb 13, 2019

Half break house with too much trash

COMPLAINT DETAILS - Sir, there is house which is beside my house and it is broken and there is too much dust and trash in it. And because of it the diseases are occuring and also our water has stoped because of that house and it is not going because of that house. And water just stoped and not flowing. And also diseases are also occuring dengue, malaria because of dust and dirt in that house. So, sir please do something it is very harmful for our health and for water flowing. I hope you will do action towards this major problem. Please, sir do something.

COMPLAINT LOCATION-
D-96 shiv ram park, gali no.-11, Nangloi, Delhi.
Reshma Naqvi

Feb 13, 2019

SEWAGE BLOCK

Sewage blocking

Sewer Blocked..!!

Hi Team

We are facing a constant issue of chocking sewer line and overflow .Which is a constant issue.

Requesting you to intervene as it becomes very difficult with kids a place becomes very unhygienic for their health.

Now, it is difficult to use the toilets due to the unhygienic conditions.

Location # B- 4 BLOCK, PHASE-II, ASHOK VIHAR, DELHI
Bnathsuri

Oct 10, 2018

Littering/ Garbage and broken road in Nehru Vihar

I am raising concerns on alarming situation of garbage and littering in Nehru Vihar road. The garbage lies outside the garbage house on main road of Nehru Vihar and it is so unfortunate to see that cows are feeding on the same. During evening time, the place becomes house of more than 15-20 cows- even walking or driving on that road is not possible.
Additionally, the complete road is absolutely broken and weathered off. The situation needs your immediate attention.
Kindly look into the matter urgently and resolve the issues.
Thanks and regards.
Riyaz1991

Oct 1, 2018

Garbage van is not coming last one month

Pichle ek mahine se hamare SAURAV VIHAR JAITPUR BADARPUR street Number 1 Near Noorie Masjid me garbage van nhi aa rahi hay Pehle har din aati thi lekin ek mahine see nhi aa rahi hay.
Aur aas paas koi garbage house bhi nhi hay jiski wajah se bahut muskil ho raha hay please iss issue ko jald see jald Hal karne ki kosis kare

Bahut meherbani hogi
With Regards
MD RIYAZUDDIN
Saurdav

Sep 30, 2018

Dog Catching Request

To whomsoever it may concern

Would like to bring to your notice that number of dogs has substantially increased from last 6 months in South Anarkali Area Gali Number 4 Delhi and it has become too combursome to deal with the same.

The dogs has become so aggressive that don't allow people to pass by, damagimg the car, has almost teared down all the car covers and don't even allow us to sleep whole night.

Thus would request the concerned authorities to take necessary actions in this respect.

From last 2-3year I have not seen any dog catching team from MCD in our localty.

Hence looking at the severity of the condition it is highly recommended to carry on the dog catching process in our localty at the earliest

An Indian Citize
Imranmujeeb

Sep 29, 2018

Street light not working

Street light not working
chandralok enclave

Sep 29, 2018

garbage and scrap material not removed from chandralok's parks

This is to bring to your kind notice that no action has been taken so far with regard to our complaint to have the garbage and scrap materials removed from our parks (main park and mandir park) in Chandralok Enclave. Our previous complaint no is 27183147 which was lodged on 13/09/18. This complaint was lodged after the DC’s meeting with the RWA members. Our requests made to the MCD Horticulture department have also gone unheard and in fact have been rudely replied. We request you to kindly take action and resolve our matter. We respect and promote our PM's Swachh Bharata Abhiyan and request for quick action under the same.
Shaan Siddiqui

Sep 28, 2018

gandgi kuda

Plz clean city safai k liye kude ki gadi h pr wo kuda nhi uthate h plz sangam vihar m safai karaye boht gamdgi ho rkhi h khaas tor p ratiya marg p
rajmaa

Sep 8, 2018

Major Road Collapse in New Friends Colony

This is to inform you that New Friends Colony main colony roads is deteriorating fast and its keep collapsing. This all started in last March 2018 when I think (not sure) BSES or Jal Board dig road in NFC colony and etch the section of almost 15 mtrs. They fix the problem and repair the road but that repair was so bad that road collapsed almost half feet then the regular road. Kindly fix that as I am a frequent user of that road and that road is the main line to commute
rajmaa

Sep 8, 2018

ISSUE URGENT - Kindly fix the roads in our locality

I am Mahesh Kumar R/o 1591-B, 3rd Floor Saini Basti Kotla Mubarkpur, New Delhi - 3 (Kasturba Nagar Constituency) would like to mention that It is been more than 2.5 year now that local authorities (Mr. Madan Lal, MLA, Counselor) has approved to install the PVC drainage pipes in the sector of SAINI BASTI KOTLA CHOUPAL SHER SINGH BAZAR. They etch all the narrow cemented roads to install the new pipes. Now its more than 2 years, moreover ruling party gets change due to which repair of roads are not getting done. In time of emergency public in locality is facing alot problems as well as weather change and domestic rituals. I would like to request the respected authorities to look into the matter and sanction the road repairs for the mentioned zones. I assume that Mr. Madan Lal is not interested to look into matter because many of the reputed local bodies requested him to do the needful but he is least bothered. I would like to request Mr. CM and respected authorities of MCD as well as NDMC (who so ever may responsible to resolve this matter) to kindly take a serious action on this matter.

Due to current situation of roads local tenants and immigrants are using those roads as a garbage store as everything looks mess and no cleanness is being taken care, which enhance the chance of diseases to grow more vigorous. due to mud holes its not easy to walk even in a sunny days (imagine the situation in rainy season) I understand that such approvals comes under funds implication but when it get passed to etch the roads then there must be a fund to repair it completely, but since now (after 2 years) no authorities are stepping in to fix it. I don't know how govt. is calming to encourage the SWACH BHARAT ABHIYAN. Would appreciate if the action being taken with immediate resolution. You may contact me for more information. I would like to thank you in advance from entire Kasturba Nagar constituency residence for repairing the road in our locality.

The attached photographs are almost one year old now the situation is more worst.

Mahesh Kumar
9811041090 (calling time 1000 to 1800 hrs)

ISSUE URGENT - Kindly fix the roads in our locality

Nabal

Sep 7, 2018

Prunning of trees

I am resident of block f52, motinagar and wants to bring to your attention that the parks in our colony are in real bad shape and require pruning of trees. The current condition would lead to breading ground of mosquitos and theft. The bushes have crossed over the railing and blocking the way leading it difficult to passby. I would request and would be highly obliged if you can look into the matter on urgent basis.
Regard
Dr nabal kumar mishra

Amazon/Mobile - Refund for amount net banking issue
    Dear sir/mam, I was used net banking through Amazon...
    R SHIELD - policy deacctiveted
    Respected Sir, I am Annadanam Krishna Sastry having RBL...
    bajaj finserv ltd. - PMAY subsidy amount not credited and it's been 6...
    Hi, It's been more than 6 Months and by PMAY...
    Municipal Corporation Zirakpur - Dirty water being supplied
    Respected Sir/Madam, There is a frequent issue of dirty...
    GDA - ILLEGIAL CONSTRUCTION
    Dear sir, me MM 80 DLF ankur vihar me rehta hu hmari...
    Comeparedth - My payment refund
    My payment refunded my detail My mo no 9978119767 My ac...
    XIOMI INDIA - shipment of wrong product order# 5190705930130329
    i order redmi note 7 pro order # 5190705930130329and it...
    bajaj auto - DDR deduction from my SBI account.
    DDR deduction without any information P19653901683 Tr For...
    Mahalaxmi transport - Fraud
    Dear sir On dated 17 july 2019 I have asked for a 40...
    Tv, Mobile - Fraud Bajaj Finserv
    Dear Sir, This is to inform you that my EMI...