MCD

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD

Nishant Verma

Apr 21, 2017

Over flow naliya

Shivaji park shahdara delhi 110032 me main market ki naliya overflow ho rhi h or safai karamchari kaam ni kerte or inspector se bolo to bolte h paise lagenge. Or mcd office me complain kro to koi sunvai ni hoti. Hmari shop Shivaji park me hai. Naliyo ke overflow ki vajah se bhot badbu ati h or machhar ho rhe h.

Deepak Thakur

Mar 24, 2017

overflow of water from the seaver

Sir/ madam
Add 5/6 5/7 5/8 5/9 sangam vihar wazirabad Delhi-110084
This is a complaint for cleaning of our sewer. Our neighbour blocked both sides of sewerage so there is no way to drained water hence all sewerage spread in front of my house. We are facing this problem from couple of months.
I request you to solve our problem as soon as possible.
I have told the supervisor rajpal to clean the sewage water and garbage then he told that it is not my work.
I requested you to solve the problem as soon as possible
Deepak
Mb no - 7011401618
Biman Basu

Mar 22, 2017

Senior citizen

East Delhi Municipal Corporation,

With much humility I would like to bring to your kind notice the sorry state of affairs of record keeping at the Assessment and Collection Department, Sahadra South Zone, Joshi Colony, IP Extension, Delhi.
I am a 72-year-old pensioner living at C-203 Hindon Apartments, 25 Vasundhara Enclave, Delhi-110096. I was allotted the 2BHK flat as member of the HIndon CGHS in 2000 and I moved there in 2002. Since then I have been regularly paying the Property Tax for my flat as per rates computed by MCD from year to year without fail.
I was astonished to receive a notice, No.dated 14 February 2017, from the Assessment and Collection Department, Sahadra South Zone, Joshi Colony, IP Extension, Delhi, mentioning that there is outstanding property tax due from me. This is despite that fact that I have payed the property tax by crossed cheque from 2002 to 2006, and since 2007-2008 I have been paying the property tax online and have paid all taxes up to 2016-17. I have all the receipts from 2002-03 up to 2016-17.
To sort it out I had to personally visit the office of the Assessment and Collection Department of East Delhi Municipal Corporation in Joshi Colony. There I was shocked to find that although I had paid the taxes every year on time, no entry was made in the ledger for payments already made for six years, namely 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07, 2008-09, 2015-16, and 2016-17, which I consider a serious lapse on part of the EDMC.
Why should an honest tax-paying senior citizen be treated like this? Why was the tax paid by me not entered into the records for so many years? And what is the guarantee that such lapse will not happen in future.
I shall be grateful if the East Delhi Municipal Corporation gets back to me with the reasons for such a state of affairs.
Biman Basu
Tiwari S. K.

Feb 13, 2017

Damaged Road

Our street No. 02 was damaged for renovation earstwhile on Dec 06 2016, but not renovated as yet despite lapse over more than 02 months, beside submitting the complaint to the VIDHAYAK ji at Delhi Jal Board Shahdara Delhi 110032 on 02/02/2017.
Is any one help us.

Shivendra
A-116, Gali No. 02, Jagat Puri,
Mandoli Road, Delhi 110093
011-22122299
Durgesh Thakur

Jan 23, 2017

Death certificate

Ajay handa, DHO of North zone has really created a nuisance for common people as he asksfor bribe. He even talk rude with the senior citizens and exploit female. Without bribe, he doesn't do anything. We are really fed up on account of his hellish attitude. Death certificates of several people are pending. He makes fun of illiterate people who come and ask him about the certificates. Kejriwalji has aroused a hope for quick and fair work. But people like Ajay handa demands unnecessary for their duties.
Hope some concrete action will be taken in this direction.
Shiv Chamar

Oct 24, 2016

CLEANING OF HUGE GARBAGE

CLEANING OF HUGE GARBAGE

मैं आपको सूचित करना चाहता हूँ कि गोकलपुर गाँव नहर रोड के बीचो-बीच बहूत सारा कूड़ा पड़ा है जोकि सालो साल बढ़ता ही रहता है, कम होने का तो कोई सवाल ही नही होता, बल्कि दिन प्रतिदिन बढ़ता ही रहता है ! जिसके कारण कुछ कूड़ा नालियो में भी जाता रहता है और उस वजह से बाकी गलियो की नालिया भी लबालब भर जाती है, जिसके कारण सभी स्थानीय निवासियों को उस गंदगी का सामना भी करना पड़ता है , और उससे बहूत सी बीमारिया उत्पन्न होने का खतरा भी रहता है !

मेरा सबसे पहले अनुरोध यही है कि उस कूड़े के ढेर को वहा से साफ़ कराया जाए !

जनता से सिर्फ वोट का अनुरोध करने से काम नही चलता , उनके लिए कुछ कार्य भी करने पड़ते है, आशा करता हु कि आप जल्द से जल्द कोई समाधान निकाल के मुझसे संपर्क करेंगे !

धन्यवाद
शिव कुमार
सी-121, गली न.- 3/22,
गोकलपुर गाँव, नहर रोड,
दिल्ली-110094
मोबाइल न.-8802694147

CLEANING OF HUGE GARBAGE CLEANING OF HUGE GARBAGE CLEANING OF HUGE GARBAGE CLEANING OF HUGE GARBAGE CLEANING OF HUGE GARBAGE CLEANING OF HUGE GARBAGE CLEANING OF HUGE GARBAGE

Kashyapk

Oct 15, 2016

Kuda kachra

I live in harsh Vihar. Last few months this colony have to face some problem related with dusting(Kuda kachra) because of the mcd worker not doing his work properly, colony Street are very dirty no any mcd officer take attention of this. Please can you check and sarvy the mcd workers work. Every street full of dust. Please look the matter.

Kamal kashyap
Vipkumar

Jul 10, 2016

DOGS' wilderness is increasing in our locality

SIR,
I Vipin Kumar, resident of GANGA VIHAR NEAR GOKAL PURI. I wish to mention the situation that has been worsen since the number of stray dogs are multiplying, I and some denizens of the area whenever go out for daily work and when we pass that particular area, we remain scares of being attacked by the unhygienic dogs those may carry viruses...
Already once it bit me, I'm now irritated too much of there terrorism.
Today I was going on bike at 6am with my sister to drop her to the nearest Bus Stop two of them(white and black ones) ran after us with opening mouth they were about to bite us...

It was scaring experience for us. Now I'm requesting you please send your squad so that they may take them away and we could get rid of it.
I shall be very grateful to you, Kindly do this asap.

Your regard
Vipin kumar
A-22 Street no.1 GANGA VIHAR, NEAR GOKAL PURI
Delhi-110094
Vipkumar

Jul 10, 2016

WILDERNESS OF STRAY DOGS IN LOCALITY

SIR,
Already once it bit me, I'm now irritated too much of there terrorism.

I shall be very grateful to you, Kindly do this asap.

Your regard
Vipin kumar
A-22 Street no.1 GANGA VIHAR, NEAR GOKAL PURI
Delhi-110094
ravinderk100

Jul 7, 2016

complaint against rehdi patri

HI THERE,
This is inform that in our area (NIRANKARI COLONY) Rehdi Patri or THELA WALE IS INCREASING DAY BY DAY. DON'T KNOW FROM WHERE ARE THEY COME FROM. BUT IT RAINS THE SITUATION GET WORST AND BECAUSE OF THIS REHDI PATRI , THERE IS TRAFFIC JAM EVERY WHERE , THEY GIVE BRIBE TO SOME POLICEMEN AND SET UP THEIR REHDI PATRI , ON THE OTHER HAND THEY ALSO GIVE MONEY TO THE SHOPKEEPER FROM WHERE THEY SETUP THEIR REHDI PATRI IN FRONT OF THEIR SHOP ,
SIR AS A CITIGEN I FACING THIS PROBLEM EVERYDAY AS WELL AS MANY PEOPLE IN OUR AREA PLEASE , I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM , AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY ,ONE MORE THING SIR THAT ANYONE WHO IS SERIOUSLY ILL COULD BE DIED BECAUSE OF THE TRAFFICE .

kindly take this issue seriously and advise the way forward.

An early action shall be appreciated.

REGARDS,

Nitin Wadhwa

May 7, 2016

Street Dogs threat

Hi there,

this is inform that in our area street dogs are increasing day by day.
it is quite difficult or rather impossible to go or think to walk at the colony.
children are ladies are threatened.

writing these kind of complaints, itself a very small thing asking from our responsible government

looks like government given more power to dogs rather than human being.

kindly take this issue seriously and advise the way forward.

An early action shall be appreciated.

Nitin Wadhwa

Resident of
CC Block , 89 C
Shalimar Bagh
New delhi - 110088
Rana Sinha

May 4, 2016

mosquitoes

Facing problem from neighbour's old and dirty coolers that breeds mosquitoes, have placed just in front of my living rooms main door and another one is at just back side of my rooms ventilation. Kindly take quick action and free me from this problem. With Regards.... Santosh Kumar Sinha. R/0 274 , janta flat . Pocket Q . Dilshad Garden. 110095.
gulab devi

Apr 2, 2016

saf sfai

Hmare ghr ki nali tut gai h bahut gnda paani jma ho raha h puri colony ka pls aap is nali ko thik krwa do is gnde paani k karan makhi mchhhar aa rahe h meri mummy ko heart ki bimari h jise unhe sas lene m tklif hoti h pls aap jld se jld is nali ko bnd krwa de
B-33 prvesh nagar main mubark pur near shukr bazaar shiv mndir new delhi 110086
Om sai ram

Jan 20, 2016

Road par khoka

Sir main shayog vihar se Bol rha hu sec -3 se near by mcd school ke pass hi ghar hai mcd school ke sa mane ke khoka hai usse jo Sharbi aate hai aur whi gand karte hai aur sir road par hi school ke shamane juaa khelte hai udhar hi sir aap se repuset hai ki us ko aa ta diya jaye dwarka sec -3 near by mcd school ke shamane park ke shamane hi hai wo aur road bhi ghar ta hai wo pls sir is par dhyan diya jaye
karam bir

Dec 8, 2015

take action those who have not sewage connection.

sir.
i would like to draw a kind attention towards the sewage connection in OLD VILLAGE MAUJPUR MATA WALI GALI . plzz take a action towards those people who don't have sewage connection. i also send images of worst problem of street .plzz take action as soon as possible and send him a notice for sewage connection those have not a sewage connection .

karam bir

take action those who have not sewage connection. take action those who have not sewage connection.

rkumar1983

Nov 4, 2015

Not clean drain

Dear sir,,

As you know the weather is changing and now diseases are increasing like dengue and maleriya, Now if we ignore the cleaness than its take big issue, now the same thing is happening in our street, MCD worker are not coming properly, so than dirty drain water is over flowing road in front of house also the some person are facing disease from maleriya.. here i am uploading some pic which showing the overflow water of drain and this situation is increase day by day and also invite more diseases , please take some action regarding the above matter,

Address

Gali No-4, Khajani Nagar, Near adarsh bal vidhalaya Jhori pur delhi 94.

Ph- 8447739336

R kumar

Not clean drain

rahulk.3378

Oct 7, 2015

open plot with full of water and mud

dear
sir /madam

their is to inform you that there is a plot in front of my home which is full of water and mud .And this plot is belong to a unknown police man . who is not taking any action to protect this plot . after this our child, pet are not safe in front of this reason. many of animal also trap in this plot . and they are likely to dead. so please take action of this plot owner as soon as possible. And do not disclose my name to any other person who did not want that such action has been taken.

Address - kh no. 228/1/1 mukandpur part 2 gali no. 20, near shrivastava office. delhi -110042

Your faithfully
Rahul sony
151vishwas

Sep 23, 2015

Illegal basement construction

We are residents of 1/51, Gali 4, Vishwas Nagar. We want to inform that illegal construction of basement has been started on my adjoining plot bearing address 1/50, Gali 4, Vishwas Nagar, Delhi 110032.
The construction of the basement is dangerous for our building and not secure. We are totally against this construction as we are living in fear and anxiety due to tho ongoing construction. Our building has developed some cracks in the corners/walls due to this construction. In future our building might also fall. So please take action against this construction and immediately stop it.

Adjoining building residents:
GF - Sanjay Gulati
FF - Devendra Kumar
SF - Neeraj Kumar
TF - Jayant Kumar
Harshita Pathak

Jul 22, 2015

Sweeper doesn't do it work properly

I am from south gamri my complaint is against sweepers of , they always collect all the waste and kept in front of our house (A-310' street no. 6 south gamri ext Delhi 53) so many times i directely objection them but nothing happen please take some action towards them
Anki281992

Jul 13, 2015

Sanitation problem in our area

The comissioner
MCD,east Delhi

Subject: complain against sanitation problem in our area

Sir/Ma'am,

This is to inform you that I am resident of dayalpur area near by David model sec. Secondary school at karawal nagar district. Hereby I want to state that in our area MCD workers doesn't not come to their duty which caused lots of garbage in streets and in a vacant plot.Its causing ill-health problems to nearby living people and also to school childrens. we already had done many complaints for this issue before but no action has been taken so far.
So I request you to consider my complain and take a hard and strict action against it.

Ankit rawat
rushank mishra

May 11, 2015

Drains Blocked and drains

We are living in West Karawal Nagar and the conditions of Drains are pathetic here. The drains are full of Mire which creates foul smell which results of dragon flies and house flies in the homes, streets and everywhere. The dry waste out of drains left on the streets for weeks or months and no one pick up the waste. The small children playing on the streets are exposed to health diseases directly. This conditions remains here for years and none authorities are taking actions against it. Where should we go and what should we do???

No solutions so far and no hope from the government bodies. The situation here is worse and getting worst with the days passes...

Rushank Mishra

20 Feet Road, Near Kanhaiya Public School,
West Karawal Nagar
Delhi 110094
Siddharth Agarwal

Apr 16, 2015

Unauthorised construction

There is an unauthorized construction is going on at c-2/211 Yamuna Vihar Delhi 110053.
Due to this we at c-2/212 are facing a lot of problems. Debris are coming in our home. Some unauthorized person without any permission & power of attorney & NOC is operation in this
house.
Please lok in the matter.
Radha Rani
yogendra mohan

Apr 16, 2015

dump of waste building material

one new building has been constructed at plot no. g-53 dilshad colony delhi-95 & waste building material dumped at one place in few steps away park side.in the mean time one ornamental gate is being made in park and waste building materials are stacked at same place.this dump must be removed at once.
Devender Anil Kumar

Feb 25, 2015

unauthorise street shop

Sir me seelampur ki rehdi patri se bohot pareshan hon sir halat ye he ki koi bhi kahi bhi police ko or mcd ko pese dekar dukan laga lwta he yaha tak ki gali ka rasta bhi band ho jata he jiski wajha se mahilaon ko bohot si pareshni ka samna karna padta he .sir plzz ap is par thoda dhyan den .
rosyjchauhan

Apr 6, 2014

Illegal construction MIG flat# 407, C-8, Sector-8 Rohini, Delhi

April 6, 2014

The Deputy Commissioner,
Municipal Corporation of Delhi(Rohini Zone)
New Delhi

Subject: Illegal construction MIG flat# 407, C-8, Sector-8 Rohini, Delhi

Myself Rosy J. Chauhan, w/o Sh, Janak D. Chauhan, resident of MIG flat# 415, Pocket C-8, sector-8 Rohini, Delhi. I would like to draw your kind attention towards the unauthorized construction done by covering the passage & front area by the owner of MIG flat# 407, C-8, Sector-8 Rohini, Delhi-85.

Following is the list of the illegal construction done by the owner:

• Covered the staircase area wherein kitchen and store room is constructed.
• Area covered on the front/road side area wherein constructed a bedroom and 14 x 14 feet balcony as well .
• 3 feet balcony on two sides.
• Booster Pump is installed on the passage area of the building. Booster pump forces water up to 5 times more pressure in the water pipes. This has created cracks on the terrace and continuous seepage.
• Placed additional 500 liters water tank on terrace.

This illegal maintenance minimizes the parking area as well. Moreover, we are staying in a neighborhood watch area wherein the construction is almost 30 years old. Which need maintenance and repair on regular basis for which this neighbor is just non co-operative and are challenging the Government Authorities.

I would like to mention here that the security of neighbors comes under question and is dangerous from the safety point of view as well. We request for your prompt action by removing this illegal construction.

Yours Truly,