MCD

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD

SUMIT RONJHWAL

Oct 16, 2018

SEWER BLOCKAGE

I SUMIT RONJHWAL R/O S.R.S 241 NEAR RAM LEELA PARK PEERA GARHI DELHI-110087 TIRED OF SEVERAL COMPLAINT REGARDING SEWER BLOCKAGE. DUE TO SEWER BLOCKAGE DIRTY WATER SPREAD INSIDE MY HOUSE THAT POLLUTE MY HOUSE. PLEASE RESOLVE MY PROBLEM AT EARLIEST.

THANKS& REGARDS

The commissioner
MCD-North-West District,
Rohini-Se

Respected Sir ,
As we all are aware that cases of mosquito breeding is taking place these days which lead to SEVERE DENGUE & MALARIA EPIDEMIites .In fact there is not a single fumigation has been done last few months .

Hence in order to avoid such cases in our society ,on behalf of RWA Pocket-11 Sector-22 Rohini ,we would therefore, request to take necessary action at your end and arrange to fumigation in our society .

Looking for kind attention towards this ASAP.

Thanks & Regards:-
Gopal Narayan Pandey
Gen.secretery
RWA-PKT-11, Rohini,Delhi.
Mob.-9560902244.
Balraj Singh Tomar

Aug 26, 2018

Over flow of water gutter

Sir it is submitted that I am residing in flat No.181 Sector B-4 pocket-6 Narela Delhi 40 . A gutter behind Flat No. 184 is over flowed due to this we are facing much difficulty. We hope u will directed to authority concern to clean this gutter. We shall highly obliged for this act . Thanks Yours sincerely Balraj Singh Mobile no. 9013243712.
Mohit pk

Jul 9, 2018

mauve (malwa)in fornt of my house

I am mohit, living at mangol puri H block 6767. Sorry to inform you that there are a lot of mauve(malva) in frount of my house. Before few days MCD workers came and destroyed the whole area but they did not manage the mauve. We are unable to park our vehicles we can not sit even outside of our house. Please take there necessary action regarding this as soon as possible.

MOHIT

mauve (malwa)in fornt of my house

rahul_chaudhary42

Jun 28, 2018

Unauthorised Parking on main road streets

Resident of Wp block gate no 4 (house no 193,195) Block main road street of curve which makes traffic clog and snail speed. Also in the day time they do hoarding of road by standings Two wheelers for ease of night parking, this is making chaos in block parking, irrespective of dedicated parking given by RWA of Wp block they still do this cheap thrill. Request you to kindly intervene this.

Copy marked to Delhi Traffic Police, Delhi MCD officials, AAM admi party karalya, Enforcement Dept.

Unauthorised Parking on main road streets

raviraviravikumar@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2018

Dog Scare

Sir/Madam

Dogs have created havoc in our street. Please arrange for catch it up, immediately.

Ravi Shankar KUMAR
WZ122 4B SECOND FLOOR, Meenakshi Garden Delhi 110018
saurabho1

Jun 18, 2018

Sewage flow in locality

Respected sir/madam,

I am resident of O-1/22, Phase-1, Budh Vihar, Delhi-110086, we are writing this letter about the sewage flow outside our house , due to blockage of street drain due to construction of building in adjacent to vacant plot.

Inspite of resolving the issue few of our neighbor closed the drain by illegal construction and throwing stones isn drain to stop the garbage to move ahead.

Due to this sewage is flowing in street , and creating foul smell and causing serious health issue like malaria ,breathing problem etc, and make difficult for all other neighbor to live in locality .

Undersign already complaint many time to local MCD office and respective councilor of area Mr. Garg but no response received so far.

we request you to please send someone to fix this problem immediately,

Thanks and regard

Delhi-110086

Sewage flow in locality

Sumit Kumar

Jun 3, 2018

Non service of kudda gadi

I am citizen of Bawana, north west district, Delhi. I am here by submit my plea that kudda gadi arranged by governenmt for taking wastages out of houses of cotizen is not providing service in routine. It often comes after 6 to 7 days i.e. one day a week due to which we as citizen have to suffer a lot. Swacch Baharat Abhiyan whci in manifesto of Modi ji government seems dormant because of the careless efforts and inappropriate workman ship shown by safai karmachari and because of aforementioned reason. So your honor is here by request to please look into this matter to solve our problem as soon as possible.

Name: Sumit Kumar
Phone No : 9910301009
Village: Bawana, North West District, Delhi
IMANISHSHARMA

May 23, 2018

GARBAGE VAN NOT COMING IN KHERA GARHI COLONY

THIS IS TO INFORM ALL CONCERN DEPARTMENTS, THAT MCD GARBAGE COLLECTION VAN IS NOT COMING IN OUR AREA SINCE LAST ONE MONTHS. ITS BEING VERY DIFFICULT TO DISPOSE THE GARBAGE, WE DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER WAY...

AREA - KHERA GARHI COLONY DELHI -110082

HENCE I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATER SERIOUSLY.

WITH REGARDS
MANISH SHARMA
jha avinash

May 19, 2018

sewage flow in locality

Respected sir/madam,i am resident of N-245, prem nagar -2, kirari Suleman nagar Delhi 110086, i am writing this letter about the sewage flow outside my house , one of our neighbor have flow their home sewage in small open drain and due to this sewage is flowing in street , and creating foul smell and causing serious health issue like malaria ,breathing problem etc, and make difficult for all other neighbor to live in locality .

i request you to please send someone to fix this problem immediately,

Thanks and regard
Avinash
N-245, prem nagar-2, kirari suleman nagar ,
new Delhi 110086, near canara bank mithla vihar road
credential.solutions

Apr 14, 2018

illegal and commercial activity in stilt parking

Sub; Request to take stringent action against the unauthorized construction, Encroachment and using Stilt Parking for Commercial activities illegally by owner/owners of property bearing no 28 Rameshwar Nagar Azad Pur Delhi-33 without any hindrance and fear of authority.

This is bring to your kind attention that the owner of property bearing no 28 Rameshwar Nagar, Azad-Pur, Delhi-33, has made a permanent platform at the front and back side of their property which makes my life miserable as the passage for draining water has been blocked and dirty water blocked at every corner of my property adjoining with the said property.

The construction raised in the said property is totally violation of law and norms of MCD, the structure of the property in question is also violating the section plan issued by the respectable authority.

The structure and internal part of the property is totally violation and could not compliance with Building and MCD norms. The owner of the said property has hand with gloves with some MCD personals and local Counselor, which helps them to violate and make alteration, unauthorized construction on the sanction plan Issued by the MCD without any fear and hindrance.

The level of their nuisance is that they have converted the stilt parking space for commercial activities (Shops) which is totally against and violation of the sanction plan no 5398/B/HQ/2010/D/82/AE-X dated 06/01/2010 issued by the respectable authority.

This is not the first time I’m writing this compliant, I have already take this matter to the notice of JE (Building-11), Commissioner (MCD), Dy. Commissioner (Building) but all in vain. A joint inquiry has also be made by the JE W -13 and DEMS Dept. where a warning letter to remove the same has been sent to the owner of the said property but no concurrent action has ever been made by your deportment.

Unable to understand that why the authorities are stand so numb and veil in the wrong doing of the owner of aforesaid property. The owners of the property never bother or fear to take the law and order in their hands, perhaps the local counselor and MCD people are giving full hand to violate law and order as they are equally involved and earning hefty chunks due to this violation and nuisance by the culprits.

Level of involvement of MCD official is that in spite their inspection, visits and booking of above said property under sealing of the aforesaid property, they have veil the wrong doing of the culprit and never raised a point/objection to seal or remove the unauthorized construction, coverage of open area and using stilt parking for their commercial use. The reason best known to them.

In last I’m taking this matter to your kind attention with hope that this time my letter has not face the same fact that happened with my earlier complaint and some independent inquiry be made to check and remove the unauthorized construction and stringent action will be taken for violation of MCD/ building norms.

Jam2603

Apr 8, 2018

Illegal commercial activity in residential area

I am a resident of DDA FLATS PITAMPURA NEAR SHIVA MARKET. Our flats are not commercial property but now it is surrounded by many commercial activities such as steel manufacturer, kabadi, wood makers etc.
Day and night they make noise and makes the area dirty by the leftover, they are using flats for their commercial activity and i am very sure that they dont have any paperwork for it.
Many times there big trucks block the road, kindly update me on the complaint status and take necessary action.

To contact me E mail on - jam_rocku@hotmail.com

Kaur Jatinder

Apr 4, 2018

Litter/Garbage Problem

My name is Ms.Jatinder Kaur, a resident of Rani Bagh, Delhi. I am writing this letter to address a serious problem with litter/garbage pick up in our neighbourhood.

Please note that from last two weeks no one has turned up to clean the streets and now the litter is heavily being deposited on the road. As a result, it has created a terrible smell and very unsanitary conditions. Moreover, it attracts various insects. This has made the entire colony untidy.

I am concerned about the safety of my family members and residents of colony.

I trust that you will make this issue a priority since the conditions in our neighbourhood are worsening each day. I am sure you understand the urgency of this matter since it could have serious and tragic result which would not be in anyone's self interest.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Jatinder Kaur
733, RISHI NAGAR,
RANI BAGH,
DELHI-110034
Sanju619

Mar 28, 2018

Street Dog

I am from Shalimar bagh village street no-1 new delhi in my area there are lots of street dogs which are just multiplying it almost more then 15street dogs and it inconvenience to everybody living here they start biting people around any new comer is scared to come in street beside this barking and biting people. small children are scared of it.
At late night Comer's are so scared to come at home I don't know all street dog vaccinated kindly look into this on urgent basis
Moonraker24

Mar 22, 2018

stray cows and dogs

I just wanted to inform you, in Enterence of Shakurpur Colony F block, near Poonam Gas Agecny there used to be a dirtiest garbage house, which has been removed by MCD but the people still dump waste and garbage overthere, now this place has become a home to dozens of stray cows and dogs. These cows eat polythene bags, which is dangerous for them, so I request to to find a sollution as early as possible. Better you post a temporary security guard, who can stop the public to dump garbage on the road. And please save the cows.
Regards!
Somitro Bhattacharya

Feb 25, 2018

Bad condition of street

Respected Authority,

I would like to draw your attention towards the bad condition of this street. The condition of this street is turning into a hell day by day, as it is filled with dirty water (due to bad sewage problem) and garbages. The passersby can hardly make their way to pass through it, not even the people residing here can pass through easily , the remaining part of this street is filled with stray dogs and puppies. The cattle of other street's also expel their excretion here only which makes the image of this street quite poor. Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible, so that the people living here can breathe properly at least.

Address : Gali no.173, totaram bazar, kanhaiya nagar, delhi - 110035

Thanking You
Somitro Bhattacharya
Pawan Hooda

Feb 6, 2018

Street dogs danger

There are many street dogs in Block-c, vijaynagar, Bawana, Delhi 110039 area which cause inconvenience to the residents of colony. Many times they attack people and also keep barking whole night and we are not able to live in peaceful surroundings due to them. Shoes, Cloth etc Tags for the entry.
These dogs Make the streets dirty.

Kindly take some quick action against them as it is also a matter of security for the people.

Pawan
Sunila jha

Jan 27, 2018

MCD van is never coming

Sir, I want to draw your attention towards the problem of cleanliness . Here, as MCD vans was not come ,then the people have not the other option to throw their garbage bags in their surroundings which leads to many diseases because there's no hygiene.

Sir please take action against such a big problem as soon as possible.

Thanking you .
pankajkumar0012@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2018

Garbej van not come

Hi All,

Please be informed you that garbej van not come daily in our area F block. It has been come E block Baily but not come in F block. I also say to van driver but has not responsed any.

Please do the needful ASAP.

Pankaj Kumar
Kapil Arora

Jan 4, 2018

Street Dogs

The number of street dogs in our locality have increased and are causing a havoc. Today a couple of girls were bitten by these street dogs and are currently undergoing treatment and injections. These dogs have started barking on every one of us and prefer sleeping on top of cars, request urgent action. Area and contact details as below.

Rgds,
Kapscoe@gmail.com
Sss90

Dec 6, 2017

Illegal tree cutting

Rohini sector 16, I-4 residents are getting the park trees cut illegally. Sorry for not attaching the pictures, it didn't upload
Shantanu rajpathania

Nov 11, 2017

अवैध निर्माण

मेरा नाम शालिनी ठाकुर है और मैं 11 अ सावन पार्क एक्स्टेन्शन दिल्ली 110052 में निवास स्थान है |और 9डी , DDA फ़्लैट सत्यवती नगर अशोक विहार फेस -3लक्ष्मीबाई कॉलेज के पीछे . खतरनाक अवैध निर्माण हो रहा है जबकि कानून के अगेंस्ट जाकर तृतीय एवं चुतर्थ मंजिल को बनाया जा रहा है | इसलिय मेरी आप से विनती है कि इस अवैध निर्माण के विरध सख्त कार्यवाही की जाये इस देश का निवासी |

मो.०:- 8587961011
amitsaini92505

Nov 4, 2017

unwanted thela

There is thela of aloo paratha near Mother diary of sec 7 near Naharpur Whole sale market. Thela name is Mishra parathe vala. He sets up his thela in front of my shop( vaibhav shop) which causes a lot of traffic and congestion. People feel uncomfortable while passing through there.So, i request you to remove the location of thela for convenience of all.
Waiting for a quick and prompt action.
Karan Singh, vaibhav, ramesh and others
sec 7 Rohini Delhi 85

unwanted thela

arun25b@yahoo.com

Oct 20, 2017

mcd

This is to bring into your kind notice that I am the resident of Bhagya Vihar Rani khera road, near Heera Lal Public school New Delhi-110081 ward No-36. Few month back two person (Sukhbir s/o Ram das and Anil
s/o-Naresh was transferred toTigri Boarder(ward No-39) from Rani khera Hazari point(Ward No-36). This is my request please send both to Rani Khera Hazari point they both are transferred for few days but stil both are there.

I sincerely request you to instruct the concerned department to inspect this place and transfer them to Rani Khera Hazari Point ward no-36

B Sharma
Sonu

Oct 17, 2017

Pathetic condition of roads

Hi ,
Conditions of roads in budh vihar -110086 are pathetic. They are damaged.. every road in this area is totally damaged . We are not able to drive properly . And also causes accidents at night.
There are more than 22 breakers in main market of budh vihar. Please look into this matter .i have attached 2 pictures right now. Please take an action immediately
Sunil
8920948143

Pathetic condition of roads

Subsidized LPG Gas - Use of subsidized LPG in Sweet shop
    Dear Sir, I want to bring your kind attention towards...
    UPSC - Could not complete ESE Application due to server...
    I was filling out my application for ESE unfortunately...
    Eureka Forbes - Servicing of water purifier
    I have a Eureka Forbes water purifier and have done an AMC...
    EMU TRAIN SERVICE - EMU service canceled
    Hello, EMU service has been canceled for 6 up and down...
    GVK EMRI ASSAM - NOT PAYMENT OF GRATUITY
    I was an emt of gvk emri from the launching of 108 service...
    INDIAN POST - Not proper tracking & service delay
    Hi I have parcel to be deliver on 9-oct-2018, It came on...
    kotak securities - FUND TRF TO KSEC
    I just received message of 10000 debited money from kotak...
    Tata Cliq - Delivery fraud
    I have raised a complaint on 15th October 2018 with...
    harayana roadways - Refund of ticket amount
    I booked the ticket from Hamirpur to Delhi on 21/10/2018...
    KSEC - Fund trnf
    Team hw cm money has transfered to KSEC account with out...