MCD North Delhi (Horticulture)

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD North Delhi (Horticulture)

for pruning / Trimming of Trees

Subject : Trimming of trees nearby house No. 62, DA Block,(Behind Mother Dairy Shop no 88587 Shalimar Extn) Shalimar Bagh, Delhi-110088

I would like to drawn your kind attention towards that I am residing at . 62, DA Block, Shalimar Bagh Delhi-110088. There are some trees outside the DA Block premises, block the sunlight and the branches of these trees also reached the balcony and window of my house.

3. Due to these trees govt land is also encroached.
4. I have registered this complaint earlier too which can be seen through this link https://www.consumercomplaints.in/municipal-corporation-of-delhi-mcd-trimming-of-tree-c1149777#c3775832

4. I shall be grateful if you could kind look into this matter for heavy trimming/purning of trees nearby my house.

Pruning/ Trimming of Trees

3. Due to these trees govt land is also encroached.

4. I shall be grateful if you could kind look into this matter for heavy trimming/pruning of trees nearby my house.

For heavy Trimming/ Pruning of trees

madan maurya

Aug 1, 2021

Pruning/Cutting of trees

Subject : Trimming of trees nearby house No. 287-C and 286-C, BG/6, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi-110063

I would like to drawn your kind attention towards that I am residing at 287-C, BG/6, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi-110063. There are some trees outside the house premises, block the sunlight and its branches of these trees also reached the balcony of my house. A tree of peepal branch is broken condition and fell down on weak branches of tree (near the house No. 286-C) and needs for removal it immediately to avoid any type of incident.

2. As a results lots of mosquitos, insects etc. causing problems entering the house to create problems for my family members

3. I shall be grateful if you could kind look into this matter for removal of broken branches as well as trimming/cutting of trees nearby my house.

With regards,

Madan Lal Maurya
287-C, BG/6, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi-63
Mobile : 8929927349
Vijay P.Sharma

Aug 14, 2020

Pruning of trees

A 50 feet high Jamun tree only about 10 feet from, my flat no. 71 C, Block B-3, Keshav Puram is posing danger to several flats around viz., 71 to 75.. its big, thick branches are hanging over my balcony. It can cause a big mishap in this rainy season.
Pleae, it needs IMMEDIATE and heavy pruning.

I had lodged a complaint in this regard on North MCD Call Centre website also about a monthe back but there has been no response at all.

V.P. Sharma

B-3/71 C, Keshav Puram, Delhi-110035

Jul 25, 2020

Removal of malba and dead trees from parks

I am resident of C2 block keshavpuram , new delhi 110035 .
The parks of colony , behind market are having malba of dead trees and branches since long .it creates problem at night as someone can hide behind the malba .
Please arrange for its removal
Regrads
Anubhav saxena

Jul 25, 2020

Remov of malba from parks C2 block keshavpuram

Dear sir , I am resident of C2 block , Keshavpuram , new delhi 110035 .
due to rains the parks are full of old trees and dead plants which are lying unremoved since long .
It is requested to kindly remove malba from parks and areas behind rwa office and colony market .
We shall be gratefull .

NDMC Horticulture Wing , ROHINI ZONE
Heavy Rubber Tree Pruning
MCD , North Delhi
Assistant , Director - ROHINI ZONE [ FOR SECTOR - 18]
I am resident of D- 191, Green Valley Apartments , Sector -18 , ROHINI, New Delhi -89. I have planted a Rubber Plant about 16 years back being nature lover in front of our block having Flats 190 - 197 . I looked after it as a family member. Since , now it has fully grown as a big tree , it is definitely beyond our control to properly prune it as required . It has covered a huge area around it and if not controlled its further growing in all directions any mishappening may take place in future .And even there may be human injury , if not now pruned. Though , MCD , Horticulture Employee comes in our Society but they are least bothered about it.Sun light has also been stopped because it is not pruned . It require heavy and early pruning on top priority.
With regards ,
Surender Kumar
Mob. No. 9868206115
kishore girdhar

Sep 21, 2019

Tree hanging dangerously on live wires

We had already made a complaint in this regard on 19.09.2019 for which complaint no. 1659 was provided to us. However, no action has yet been taken. Hence this written complaint....
At the corner of Street No. 9, Sat nagar, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, some demolition/construction activities are being done by North Delhi Municipal Corporation staff. The JCB machine deployed for the purpose hit a Bakayan tree and a Shehtoot tree. Both the trees are uprooted. But Bakayan tree is badly tilted and hanging dangerously on live electric wires. These electric wires run parallel to the busy road. The said tilted tree may fall any time, even by a light blow of air or by further construction activities and snap the live electric wires which may cause great danger to the lives of the passerby and the traffic underneath. It is worthwhile to mention that DTC buses run under these electric wires. You are requested to take immediate steps to remove this imminent danger and save the lives of the innocents.
gpg123

Sep 4, 2019

pruning of trees

Years ago we had planted sapplings, now they are full grown huge trees. Nobody from MCD or PWD has bothered even to come and see the trees which are really huge and might fall on day's when there is a storm.They are also blocking the streetlights .BSES says that our duty is to see the lights are working please write to MCD or PWD. lt is easy to plant trees but nobody comes to maintain them so its better NOT to plant trees Yesterday I saw in HT how trees at Raj Ghat are looking so beautifful as they are properly looked after. I have travelled around the world there trees are pruned regularly and branches picked up, road cleaned immediately. Not like India where here each department passes the buck to the other. Yesterday i got the tree outside my house pruned and wanted to put the cut branches in the MCD garbage van but the driver did not allow me to put. Now either l pay and get it picked or leave it so l have started telling people the problems l am facing after planting trees.
I request you to please maintain these trees which have taken 25 years to grow. Kindly do the needful and oblige.
Geeta Gidwani
B2/62 Paschim Vihar
New Delhi 110063
Sunit Pandey

Aug 17, 2019

Pruning of Heavy Trees

We request you to Trimming and Pruning big heavy trees in front of our Flat No's 121, 116, 87,86 and 120, B-7, sector 17, Rohini Delhi -110089. These trees heights are much higher, these trees covers few flats balcony and get down any time in heavy rain with thunder storms. Small children's never can play due to these trees due to these sunlight never comes in our flats only because of this people facing medical problems of deficiency of Vitamin-D. Kindly help us to save our lives to do these heavy trees pruning.

Pruning of Heavy Trees Pruning of Heavy Trees Pruning of Heavy Trees Pruning of Heavy Trees

Sukhbinder Singh

Aug 11, 2019

Trimming and Pruning of trees

NDMC Horticulture Complaint-Tree Pruning
11 Aug. 2019

I am the resident of 20-D, Ist floor, Police Colony, Model Town IInd, Delhi. There are hugs trees in front of my flat Balcony, Windows & staires, blocking the sunlight. My wife is patient of deficiency of vitamin D. These trees are touching my flat due to which Monkeys, Mosquitos, & Many other insects enters my govt. flat.
Therefore you are requested to trim or prune the trees at the earliest.
Thanking You,

With Regards
Sukhbinder Singh
Mob. No. 9818674800, 9136504420
Hansraj Malik

Jul 29, 2019

Mantinance of park who adopted from dda

I am resident of h no 39 Pocket-5 sector-A-6 DDA Narela Delhi India. One park infront of my house of your mcd department who adopted by dda for development purpose. But no single development work by mcd. Please look into this matter & take necessary action

Mukesh Malik
H no 39 Pocket-5 sector-A-6 DDA Narela Delhi
Mobile no 9968892878
vijay1956

Mar 25, 2019

Respected sir/Ma'am,

I am resident of Model town , H No. F-14/23 Model town-2 Delhi-110009. There is a tree in front of my house. it requires pruning as it is about to fall down that may cause heavy damage .

Vijay kumar
Contact no:-9810113424
H No. F-14/23
Model town-2
Delhi-110009
sukhdev singh dhani

Oct 11, 2018

trimming/pruning of trees

I am the resident of J110-RB I Colony ,Paschim Vihar New Delhi 110063.There are huge trees in the park on the back side of my house.As those are blocking the complete sunlight .As ,we are the patient of the deficiency of Vitamin D .we are senior citizen.
there fore you are requested to Trim or prune the trees .Further,there are many tiny branches crossing our boundary wall.
I again request you to do the trimming of the trees at the earliest.
with regard
Sukhdev singh Dhani
9313103893.
Ashwani_33Kumar

Aug 28, 2018

Pruning of trees

Dear Sir. Trees in our Society Vijay Nagar Single Storey Block E2to E11 need urgent trimming as they have overgrown dangerously. Please take action urgently. Ashwani E8A Vijay Nagar Single Storey Delhi 110009
Ramesh K Kumar

Aug 6, 2018

PRUNING OF TREES

Respected sir/Ma'am,

I am resident of Venus Apartment , plot non 43 Sector 9 Rohini Delhii-110085. There is a huge tree infront of my house,on the service lane of Vasundhra Aparment. it requires pruning as it is blocking sunlight. Besides this tree is touching my house balcony grill that may cause heavy damage .

Regards.

PRUNING OF TREES PRUNING OF TREES

Jayatiwari

Jul 9, 2018

Tree Pruning

There is a huge tree, in front of my residence, the branches have actually smashed my toilet glasses many times, when their was wind storm in last 2 months. I would like if few branches can be trimmed so that no one in my family gets injured and I also reduce cost of putting glass again and again.

Jaya Tiwaro

C11 rana pratap Bagh

Main GT karnal road,

Delhi 110007
Prem Lata matta

May 14, 2018

Horticulture department
North zone

I am a resident of A 191 Derawal nagar New Delhi. There is a huge tree in front of my house with thick branches which needs heavy pruning. There are Heavy Tension Wires going along this tree touching my house balcony grill that may cause heavy damage .

I would sincerely like to request someone from your department to visit and purge some portion of tree.

Previous letter number
1000/DDH/CLZ
DATED 26/06/2017
Dharam Pal Saini

Jan 28, 2018

Respected sir/Ma'am,

I am resident of G-55, Pushkar Enclave, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi-110063. There is a huge neem tree infront of my house, it requires pruning as it is blocking sunlight.

Regards.
rohitkhare

Sep 2, 2017

NDMC Horticulture Complaint-Tree Pruning

08/26/2017

I am a resident of C-3/97 First Floor Sector11 Rohini New Delhi. There is a huge tree in front of my house with thick branches which needs heavy pruning. There are Heavy Tension Wires going along this tree touching my house balcony grill that may cause heavy damage during Rainy season and could cause sparking.

Sincerely