MCD Parking

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Parking

Harleen Chopra

Aug 8, 2022

Unauthorised Parking

Mr. Dilip Kumar Nimat parks his car every day in gali street G-108 Gali no-12, Jagat Puri, Delhi 110051, DL7CJ4821 SANTRO, whenever we have to take out our car from the parking lot, he always says i will not remove my car from my place, you can complain anywhere
sir please do something , it's a humble request to you 🙏 Please visit because we are facing lots of problems daily
Ph. 9871220110

Unauthorised Parking

Harleen Chopra

Aug 7, 2022

INVALID PARKING

Mr. Dilip Kumar parks his car every day in gali street G-108 Gali no-12, Jagat Puri, Delhi 110051, DL7CJ4821 SANTRO, whenever we have to take out our car from the parking lot, he always says i will not remove my car from my place, you can complain anywhere
sir please do something , it's a humble request to you because we are facing lots of problems daily
My Ph. no. 9871220110

INVALID PARKING

Kamalagg19

Oct 17, 2018

Charging parking fees from free parking zones

Respected officials,

This is to bring in your notice how people claiming to be MCD officials are charging parking fees where parking is free . It happens quite often under Rajouri garden metro station nearby bikanerwala in service lane where these people ripped-off citizens by charging unusually high parking fees which also often leads to road traffic because of these. Kindly take strict actions against these people to bring better practice of law in that area.
tabassum zia

Nov 27, 2016

no authorized night parking in Darya Ganj

im a resident of darya ganj pin code 110002. im a working girl who commute daily...there is major problem of parking my car as there is no authorized parking in the whole area during the night hours or day hours as well. i park my car opposite moti mahal resturant on the main road. and traffic police tow my car nearly every second day. im middle class and law abiding person i dont have any option beside parking my car on the road...please help me and provide us authorized parking space for 24 hours

Regrads
Zia
OLRWA

Sep 4, 2016

llegal parking in residential area

llegal parking in residential area

People park their vehicles (Cars) in Street for 24 hours causes others people didn't move their vehicles from the street and Iam use another way to reached home ,sir please take some strict action .

Address
h.no.36, OLD ANARKALI , NEAR RADHEY PURI , Delhi 110032
hikhetan

Jun 9, 2016

Parking charges at Sant nagar, rani bagh

MCD authorized parking site at sant nagar, rani bagh is given to private contractor who is charging minimum Rs. 1700 per month from local residents. It is too high and un affordable for residents like me. There is no authorized charge sheet from MCD neither the validity of contract/tendor given to these private contractor is displayed on site or on MCD website.
Please look into this ion urgency and make it mandatory to put an authorized charge sheet on parking site.
praveen786

Feb 7, 2016

parking charges

I a resident of Rohini Delhi,for quite long time their were no authorized parking people available at new delhi railway station gate no 1 near ,today dated 7 Feb 2016 I was surprised to see parking people charging RS 50 for 2 hrs ,their is no banner or hording regarding parking agency name ,licence no displayed nor even person know the owner name ,when I requested them to show their letter ,after 20min of my waiting they showed ,but I had doubt ,for same nor in letter it was not mention charges to be taken from customer ,nor authority seal mention in letter that person is authorized .

Sir when I inquired about why not hording or board been displayed whose name the parking slot been allotted ,they were bold .

Sir I was not satisfied with their answer and letter they showed ,my question to local authority is parking slot is valid one and charging Rs 50 for 2 hrs is valid or not .

Would appreciate your intervention for my query ,waiting for your reply

thanks & Regards,
Praveen Savant
atuljindal

Nov 19, 2015

unauthorized parking/charges

Recently group of parking guys started charging parking in Yusuf Sarai commercial complex (new Delhi)
We highly doubt about there authenticty also there charges are Rs 20/- per hour.
They have covered the whole parking area and even pick up's and drop are not allowed without parking charges.
on asking papers they always start fighting.

I request the concerned authorities to look into the matter.

Sep 6, 2015

Car parking

This is re. car parking in front of my home, wherein my neighbour has occupied our entire space by parking his two cars in front of our home. Because of this I have to park my car on road, which is always very busy.'

Please suggest remedy for this.

Vikas Gupta
+91 98118 21261
suneel -sharma

Jul 14, 2015

unathorized car parking

i am resident of laxmi nagar east delhi 110092 i would like to bring in your kind notice that parking on the ramesh nagar pushta is charging very exorbitant money towards parking previously they were charging ₹ 1200 monthly & now all of sudden from the august they are increasing it ₹ 2500 monthly i am middle class personal working in private company how can bear it & you can assume sir now days inflation on the peak kindly save us from these parking mafia
suneel
zakir786

Jul 6, 2015

unauthorised charges

I am a resident of east Delhi, ramesh park Laxmi nagar ( pin 110092) i would like to bring you in notice that MCD authorised parking attendants at ramesh park just near shakarpur police station they charge rs 1000 for my monthly car parking but the actual rate is written on the slip is rs 500 but from 4 months he stopped even to give the slip and also asking for Rs 2500 from august 2015 for my monthly car parking. I am middle class service man i have small car and i cant give this much amount. The parking attendant speaks very rudely to us. Please take action against this mafia i will be very obliged to you.
Kishan Lal

Jul 15, 2013

unauthorized parking Near Railway Stations

Dear

I am residence sarai kale khan , some Local Taxi driver and parking manager park anywhere on Road daily ,some hotel also create problems local shopkeeper we are daily facing problem to go out home and in ,

Please slave my problem

Jun 16, 2012

Charging extra for parking

At Nizammudin Railway Station 2 wheeler parking(sarai kale khan Side), I had to pay more than what it was written on the parking receipt.
In the parking receipt, it was written: " Rs 10 per entry for 10 hours and after 10 hours Rs 20". But for 26 hours the MCD authorized personnel charged me Rs 30 saying that "It is Rs 10 for every 10 hours". I refused to pay it then they were fighting with me and so at last I had to pay Rs30 as I was helpless there, against approx 4-5 persons.
I am hoping a strict action against them.
I also tried to complaint on :

but here they have not implemented the complaint system for East Delhi area.

Jul 10, 2011

Unauthorized charges

10 July 2011
Hi Sir,

This is to bring in your notice how openly land mafia is working in our area. i am a resident of Laxmi nagar (PIN :110092).This complaint is regarding the MCD authorised parking attendants at Ramesh Park (just behind Shakarpur Police Staion).i park my car in the parking and the attendant at the MCD parking area charges Rs. 700 monthly for the parking, but the actual rates as written on the parking slip and mentioned on a board there by MCD is Rs. 500. Otherwise he refuses to let you park your there. As far i know they charges at their will from 500 to 1200 per car entry.Even the MCD parking board dimensions are not as guidelines and they hang that small board behind vehicals so you cant look at it.

I request the concerned authorities to look into the matter.