MCD Stray Dog catcher VAN

Narendra kumar1991

Oct 10, 2018

Catching stray dogs

With due respect
Sir we are Face many problems near my home
There's are many stray dogs in my near all street
Sir please arrange a van for catching the dogs they are very dangerous for our childrens
Few days ago one of the dog bit a little kid
mohitbedi12

Sep 30, 2018

Seriously dangerous street dogs

This is covney that I filed complaint at MCD regarding 10 to 15 dogs in my in laws Street as they dangerous to people. They have biting the children and passer by regularly but MCD has never responded for over 6Months now. This has been very frustrating and pathetic. MCD should be dissolved!

Please resolve this problem as soon as possible address is govidpuri 1365A/B/C gali no 8 near poonam dryclean .

Adv Mohit Bedi
Frm -Punjab & Delhi High Court
9871978978
ashukadam268

Sep 22, 2018

Catch Stray Dogs

I am Ashu Kadam, a resident of Paschim Puri. We are totally frustrated from the menace created by the stray dogs. They excrete in front of doors and have even torn the seats of Scooters of many people in our area. I request SDMC of NEW DELHI to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

THANK YOU.

jainrupali2201

Sep 14, 2018

Menace of stray dogs

I am resident of the Freedom fighters enclave A block , neb sarai , New delhi

We are facing the problem of street dogs and their stray in the colony . They are in numbers and attack on any passser by. This problem is dangerous , and risky to any person who is walking in the colony , may be any time .

I am requesting you to look on that matter as soon as possible. The cases are increasing rapidly. I hope you will take absolute measures to handle the issue.
poornimapatel

Sep 10, 2018

Dog's Poop are spread here and there. So, needed a dog and monkey catcher

Hello Sir,

My name is Poornima Patel. I am staying in Shahdara, New Jain Mandir Gali Near Langada Baba Mandir.

The whole Shahdara and even where I am staying the dog's poop are spread every where every day. It become very difficult for me to start a day with such dirtiness with dog poop here and there on the road. It is making the environment dirt and unhygienic. There many stray and even pet dogs which spread the dirtiness and at eves corner and middle of the road, It's making our life hell.

Please send dog catcher who can catch these dogs and even penalize those pet owner who let their dog poop here and there and make the surrounding dirty.

Kindly send the dog catcher ASAP. So that we can live in clean and beautiful place which sjould be free from dog and dirtiness.

anupama.roy

Jul 8, 2018

Stray dog creating nuisance

Dear Sir/Ma'am

This is to bring to your notice that a stray dog loosely roaming around keeps entering our premises whenever the gate is unlocked and keeps on barking ferociously at all of us and also come onto bite us.
It has become very difficult to get rid of him as he refuses to move out of our house. He jumps on to all the people coming over. Request you to kindly take the necessary action.
House no. B-376 Chittaranjan Park, New Delhi 110019
anupama.roy

Jul 8, 2018

Stray dog creating nuisance

Dear Sir/Maam

This is to bring to your notice that a stray dog has been roaming around loose and enters our premises whenever the gate is unlocked. He keeps on barking ferociously at everyone and comes on to bite us. Request you to kindly take the necessary action.
House no B-376 Chittaranjan Park, New Delhi 110019
Pinning singh

May 26, 2018

Dogs biting children

My name is devvrat .and I want to register stray dog hitting children case.so please send a catching van to stop them please urgent .if not sended urgently I will contact your upper officer
Rajat2502

May 11, 2018

Stray dog issues

There are many stray dogs in our locality which cause a lot of trouble... I live in Joshi road Karol bagh Gali no. 21 and there are 2 dogs which always bark at people or run and bite them.... This is caused due to a person named sourab who feeds them and when he is not around they run after people and bite them..... Also they bark throughout the night which causes a lot of disturbance and there is a school in our Gali and they run after students too so I would like to say that I should take those dogs to another place so that there would be no disturbance
Santosh Pandey

Feb 21, 2018

A Black coloured stray dog's Fear

I santosh pandey stay in Aram Bagh Govt.Qtrs colony. We are facing problem of a black coloured stray dog which stay between block no. 193 and 194 of Aram bagh colony . This has become a danger for everyone specially childrens who pass through that road , it starts chasing even if you are on bike. My daughter use that path for going to tution classes and playing. She has been chased by this dog many times . We all are in fear. Please help. I have also talked in that area no one claims to be its owner.
Please help us.

Thankyou
Santosh pandey.
Poonam Budhori Masiwal

Feb 7, 2018

stray dogs

I want to bring in your notice that we are having problems with
the stray dogs in our colony in,

west Nathupura , Gali no 9, Burari, Delhi

They are bittin to children's so please look in to the matter & please resolve the problem.

There are lot of stray dogs which troubles the locals
They even keep barking through out the night resulting in
lack of sleep to us. Please help!!

Poonam
Santos Gupta Gupta

Dog bite people

Respectfully

I beg to say that we are very suffered from dogs bite here 7,8 dogs they bark all night and bite peoples,childrens can not go to school along.It is very serious problem for us people are afraid to go out.It my humble request to you please take immediatly action ASAP
Thanks with regard

Reenu gupta
Yondu7

So many dangerous stray dogs

Dear sir/ma'am

In Munirka BG block there are so many dangerous stray dog biting to the bikers and pedestians. Damaging vehicles as well. Please do the needful ASAP

Yondu7

So many dangerous stray dogs

Dear sir/ma'am

in Munirka BG block there are so many stray dogs are roaming and biting to the bikers and pedestians. Please do the needful ASAP.
gan123

Nov 10, 2017

Uncompatable animals

Dear Sir / Madam,
Goodafternoon,

Dog is not compatible in bangalore city,

Road & home and sale dog also.kindly take necessary action.

Ganesh.
rahulraiya

Nov 4, 2017

Harms caused by dogs

Hi i m a resident of G block Raj Nagar II palam Colony New Delhi 77. There are around 12 to 15 dogs in my area which are very dangerous for local peoples. These dogs bark and bite also to the peoples. And its very very difficult in night to sleep. They continuous bark on each other whole night. Its my humble request to you to catch these dogs as soon as possible. In any case u can contact me on below number...

Rahul Raiya
Prerna Khurana

Oct 6, 2017

Harms caused by Street dogs

I am a resident of Sec 11 rohini g-4 block.there are many Street dogs in our locality. They bark and bite many people over here.my mother got bitten by one of the street dog which is a very serious wound.even children are scared of it.people are afraid to go out of their residence.request the department to send van and take away these Street dogs
smriti 360

May 9, 2017

street Dog at our gali

I am residence of 120 D gokul appartment gali no 5 krishna nagar ,safdarjung enclave new delhi 29 . In our gali there are more then 10 dogs whole day fighting and barking and spacially infront of our house. We are unable to go out . In the morning at pick hours of our school and office we have to wait for long time until they go from our gate.Whole night they bark like anything and fight.
And all the Dogs are unsterlised. Pls do some needful.and send these dogs in proper shelter.
Mandeep kumar9

Apr 5, 2017

complaint against street dog

dear sir,

I would like to draw your attention towards the growing number of stray dogs in our locality. There is a stray dog (2 black colour and 1 brown colour ) near a house No 1947 near qilla manimajra chandigarh. biting people & children. He chase the bikes, scooters, cars and children going on cycles. it is very dangerous. He bites many people and children. Kindly arrange to catch it Dog bitten cases are increasing day by day. My wife has been bitten yesterday by this street dog. Its my humble request to you please take immediate action ASAP.Thanks in advance.
Mandeep kumar9

Apr 3, 2017

Complaints against for street dog

Catch street dogs as soons as possible
In our residence there are about 8 dogs in our street the dogs barking and fighting is the issue we are facing in our street the dogs bark and fight with each other for almost whole day and they are creating the problem in sleeping and studying . It is becoming difficult for children to consentrate on there studies and walk through the street to. It is very difficult to even walk in street as they follow and try to bark/ growl on the residence also.
Looking forward for an immediate help in solving this problem.
You are requested to please send a team to catch these dogs as early as possible.

Old fort manimajra near panna sweet (chandigarh)
Name - deepak kumar
jaipal449@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2017

CATCH DOGS

"SIR MADAM
HUMARI GALI ME KUCH LOGO NE AWARA DOGS KO RAKHA HUWA HAI JO GALI SE SCHOOL JATE BACHE OR ATE JATE LOGO WOMENS HAR KISHI KO KATTE HAI YE DOGS GALI KE LOGO KO HI KAT RAHE HAI YE DOGS PAGAL HO CHUKE HAI INHE GALI ME 5 YEAR SE PAAL RAKHA HAI
HUMARA ((ADDRES JO HUM LOG INSE PARESHAN HAI I-202,203,204,205,208,210,211,212,213,214,215,183,185,187 SHAKUR PUR ANAND VAS DELHI-110034 NEAR POLICE STATION )) HUM LOG IN SE PARESHAN HAI
OR JISHNE IHHE PAAL RAKHA HAI WO HAI I - BLOCK 178,179,180,181 SHAKUR PUR ANAND VAS DELHI-110034 ME LOG YE PALTE HAI YE KAI LOGO KE BITE KAR CHUKE HAI MERE KHUD KAAT LIYA HAI APP JALD INHE PAKAD KE LE JAYE"
Shreya_123

Mar 14, 2017

Remove stray dogs

We have been facing a very serious issue with stray dogs in gali no.10, Govindpuri kalkaji.
They have been biting people and children in the area and barking or chasing bikers resulting in accidents. Govindpuri Kalkaji is a very congested and busy area and we are facing a severe situation. Also their loud and strange noises during the night is adding to the fear. Please help us to get rid of this straydog menace and take immediate action to catch them.

Shreya
Gali no.10, Govind puri Kalkaji,New Delhi-19
saiuma9mishra

Mar 4, 2017

Terror of stray dogs

There has been a terror of stray dogs in sector 9 r.k.puram new delhi. The dogs are really very dangerous and have bitten many people. We are unable to even have a walk in our locality. Kindly please look forward to this request and expect the action soon.
Though there is the terror in whole sector but the specific area is the lanes around the dusshera park and also the lane in front of house no.125 sector 9 r.k.puram. also the lane in front of the skating park.
Aadya
011-26185157
piyanshu

Feb 23, 2017

my pet Dog

My pet dog catch by Mcd van 22 Feb Pratap vihar part 2 pls help me get my pet dog. Ph no 9810083491 k s Rawat
Poogupta16

Feb 20, 2017

Request to catch dangerous dogs from our society

Hi My Name is Poonam Gupta having resident at A27B Avantika Enclave rohini sector-2 (on main kanjhawala road opp Avantika hospital and pole star school) New Delhi- 110085, would like to lodge complaint aginst the street dogs of our area, as these dogs get dangerous infect/and they have bite no. of kids and adults in our area and at night they bark like anything. So request you to please catch these dogs for the safety of kids and all.
CS Poonam Gupta

EPFO - PF delayed
    I've applied for PF online on 6th october, but the...
    Shree Keshav Associate - pos machine issue
    my account your sbi bank is in no is 61288821399 the pos...
    India bulls dhani personal loan - 18-112018 Paid the 1416/-
    Dear sir/My name is Ramasaidulu, Iam India Bulls dhani...
    Axis Bank - Experience in closing my account
    Hi,  My name is Parul Christian. My Axis bank account...
    Vadodara Traffic Police - Harassing people and taking money
    I parked my bike in parking zone of lb complex mandvi...
    TEZ APP - Tez app failed transaction related
    Unified Payment Interface holds the top speed in the...
    SOC Men Cotton blend jacket- Blue - Wrong Product received
    I have shopping from Paytmmall, Order No: 6524260417, I...
    Indiaideas@icici - Upi transaction issues Indiaideas@icici wrong payment
    Sir I have done recharge on 21 April, 2018 on my jio no....