MCD Street Dog Catcher

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Street Dog Catcher

Jan 30, 2023

For dog biteing

Dear sir.
My name is rahul and i residence from d1 152 gali no 4 harsh vihar here 3 dog is biteing every person so i request to you pls short out this problem asap.

Name. Rahul
Mob.9868713926
Near pooja tent house
vivek.anand

Jan 27, 2023

complaint regarding street dogs

I'm a resident of Preet Vihar C block ,East delhi Delhi-110092. The stray dogs numbers has gone up exponentially high in the last few months. These dogs have bitten few residents. We have to carry a stick while going out, request you to please take corrective measures on priority. Require immediate help.There are specific two dogs who always try to enter our house and have bitten a lot of people.

Vivek Anand

Address C BLOCK PREET VIHAR DELHI-110092
Contact - 9910617250
akashkumar1990

Jan 16, 2023

MENACE CAUSED BY STREET DOGS

I'm a resident of Sunder Vihar block 3 paschim Vihar New Delhi-110087. The stray dogs numbers has gone up exponentially in the last few weeks. These dogs have bitten few residents & all us are very scared. We have to carry a stick while going out, request you to please take corrective measures on priority.
Kamal_Sokhi

Jan 12, 2023

Catching of dogs

There is 2-3 dog in our area, he is very dangerous, he follow people, he bark on bikers, run behind them,it is main road anything will happen how he bark and follow bikers, he enters in the house and spread out all the things.
He bark at night too much.

Kamaljeet Singh

Address - Wz-14, Gali No - 3, Krishna Nagar, Near Prithvi Park Gurudwara, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi - 110018
Ph no -8920318469
Krish Ga

Jan 11, 2023

Street dogs

Sir,please take strict action against Street dogs. These dogs are very dangerous and barking almost behind every vehicle that run in the area. They barking at night while people are sleeping it disturb a lot. I request MCD to take action at earliest...
Bharat0079

Jan 6, 2023

Stray dogs bitting and barking

Few stray dogs are in our area and they attack many times when they saw any pet dog and also they bark continuously at night so every residents near our house are very agree on them because of late night barking issue … so please pick them all soon as possible…

M-79/5 shastri nagar, Delhi - 110052
Lajpat nagar

Jan 4, 2023

HEALTH ISSUE CAUSED BY STRAY DOGS

DEAR SIR,
I want to draw your attention towards our area F-block, Lajpat Nagar 2, Delhi 110024. There are more than 5-6 dogs in our street who attack almost all the people passing through the street and these dogs howl and bark continuously in the night and It is very difficult for us to have a sound sleep during the night and during the day we have to take utmost care while going through the streets. So please do something so that people of our area get rid from this problem.

Kindly take a action soon as possible.

Jafar
mobile no: 7505638882
JayP Singh

Jan 3, 2023

Complaint against stray Dog

266P Ward No. 2 Mehrauli 110030
There is a person in our street whose name is Khillu...
He left his dog on the street, now he is gone mad and he is biting anyone he sees....
Yesterday he bite me as well...
He is brownish red in colour...
He has been caught by the dog catchers several times
But somehow he always returns to the street...
Everyone's so troubled by this dog...
Please catch him as soon as possible...

Thanks and regards

Pratima Singh

jhulelal aapt

Jan 2, 2023

jhulelal aapt

There are 15-20 dogs in our area, they are very dangerous, they follow people, they bark on bikers, run behind them,it is main road anything will happen how they bark and follow bikers, they enters in the house and spread out all the things.

jhulelal appartment

jitender arora
sachinbhatija9

Dec 23, 2022

Attacking Street Dogs

Complaint against harmful stray dog
I, Sachin Bhatija , resident of 80/29B Malviya Nagar, New Delhi 110017 request you to please catch 4-5 the street dog in our street. The dog has bitten many people and it's getting difficult to step out of home.

I hope you will look into the matter.

Thanks and regards,
Sachin Bhatija

Dec 17, 2022

street dogs bite people & children's after dark.

This is regarding complaint of street dogs biting people after dark. They stay in E Block Greater Kailash part 2 Sehgal park part 2 market.t's a group of 3-4 dogs , some of them are wearing red coats and stay inside the park. They are fed by an old lady in colony after dark and they become very aggressive and bite people and children's.If any person is passing by or kids are playing , they become aggressive and try to bite them. This is especially true when it's Dark and have seen at least 3-4 instances of people getting rabies injections due to these dogs. They can be a huge threat - pls help.
(I hope you will look into the matter)
Address: -E BLOCK GREATER KAILASH PART 2, IT A SEHGAL PARK MARKET 2)

Jay sharma1998

Dec 12, 2022

Ferocious dogs attacking people

A lot of dogs been producing offsprings and being ferocious and attacking people many times when ever they pass through road.
Vivekyadav1308

Dec 6, 2022

Stray dog on menance

I have a rabid dog in my street that keeps on attacking people and pet dogs. It has bit a few people in the street and chases people on 2 wheelers that could cause accident very easily.
Request you to please catch this dog and relocate it somewhere.

Address : 169, Satya Niketan , ring road , new delhi 110021

Vivek Yadav
shadyt

Dec 6, 2022

dog Harassment

there are dogs near our car they cant give us to get car also attacked my dad pick them from here
Suyesh.vfx916

Dec 3, 2022

Few dogs are extremely dangerous

There are 10-15 dogs in my area and they are extremely dangerous for everyone they bite my dog and always try to attack on people as well as animals it is a request to take them away where they can live and don't attack people
Suyesh.vfx916

Dec 3, 2022

Few dogs are extremely dangerous

There 10 to 15 dogs are there and some of them are extremely dangerous for everyone who live here. Yesterday they bite my dog and day before yesterday they started following and tried to bite me as well.
Suyesh saxena
D285 vipin garden, near delight public school. New delhi 110059.
It is highly required to take them away from here or else they will kill someone.
Chetali1307

Dec 2, 2022

Street dogs

There is one dog in our area, he is very dangerous, he follow people, he bark on bikers, run behind them,it is main road anything will happen how he bark and follow bikers, he enters in the house and spread out all the things.
He bark at night too much.
Address - U-3 solanki road uttam nagar new Delhi -59
Ph no -8929979424
Yummy

Stray dogs

There are 2-3 dogs in our area, they are very dangerous, they follow people, they bark on bikers, run behind them,it is main road anything will happen how they bark and follow bikers, they enters in the house and spread out all the things.

Address k-23 Krishan vihar K-block Near by Divya anand Sultanpuri-110086

Contact number-7668780537
Yummy

Stray dogs

Address k-23 krishan vihar k-block near by Divya anand ashram Sultanpuri-110086
Phuntsok sherpa

Nov 27, 2022

A stray dog biting everyone in my society

This is to inform your that a stray dog in my society is creating a menace for everyone, he has bitten a lot of people and recently he has bitten 2 of my family members severely injuring them. I would like for you to take quick action by taking the dog away.
The dog is not in the right state of mind as he bites anyone who crosses his way, and nothing can be done to shoo him away. Many from the society have complained so far and nothing has been done.
Kindly look into the matter.

Address: C-277, SFS FLATS SHEIKH SARAI PHASE -1
NEW DELHI-110017

Pankajkumar2850

Nov 25, 2022

street dog bite

To catch stray dogs in om vihar vihar

We have around 7-8 street dangerous dogs, those dogs are very dangerous in a radious of 100 meter around my house in om vihar phase 1 number Gali no-1. They have started attacking residents and visitors. They attack in everyday a group,Those dogs have bitten a lot of people, my family and me too.
And just a while back my dog ​​got bitten very badly.
one of them is black dog who is very aggressive,and localities are helpless. The authorities also don't take the away.

Recently there have been so many cases where they have bitten residents. They are getting ferocious everyday. A lot of people are on dog bitten vaccination.

Please do something urgently about it.

Address
Plot no-288A tower D -gali no 1 om vihar phase 1,uttam nagar Metro pillar no- 719
Neaar nawada metro station
West Delhi

Pankaj Kumar

street dog bite street dog bite street dog bite street dog bite street dog bite

Priaancah

Nov 17, 2022

To catch stray dogs in Ram vihar

We have around 20-25 stray dogs in a radious of 300 m alone in ram vihar, gate number 3. They have started attacking residents and visitors. They attack in a group and localities are helpless. The authorities also don't take the away.

Please do something urgently about it.

Address
Ram vihar
Gate number 3
Near anad vihar colony
East Delhi

Rakesh 070614

Nov 8, 2022

Menace caused by stray dogs

There are 5-6 dogs in our area, they are very dangerous, they follow people, they bark on bikers, run behind them,it is colony road anything will happen how they bark and follow people and bite them unnecessary.These are too dangerous for kids, children when going/coming back from school bus stops.

Shiva enclave,Vikas nagar uttam nagar east near shiv shakti Mandir, 110059
Yawer zaib

Nov 7, 2022

Respect Sir,
I stay in Indra enclave bhagal house in neb Sarai (New Delhi) there are lot of dogs in our society as they made it very difficult to walk and come out from our buildings even they enter in side our buildings also we are very scared for our children as they can go out to play. I have a humble request to you kindly come in to you society and catch all these dogs
A48 INDRA ENCLAVE BHAGAL HOUSE NEB SARAI
SAKET NEW DELHI
Yawer zaib

Nov 7, 2022

Respect Sir,
I stay in Indra enclave bhagal house in neb Sarai area of SAKET (New Delhi) there are lot of dogs in our society as they made it very difficult to walk and come out from our buildings even they enter in side our buildings also we are very scared for our children as they can go out to play. I have a humble request to you kindly come in to you society and catch all these dogs