MCD Street Dog Catcher

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Street Dog Catcher

Drarvind11

Sep 3, 2019

Srray dog

I m a resident of FE 35, first floor, shivaji enclave, new delhi. And we are facing problem with 2 stray dog since some days...the dog has already bitten few peoples including our maid....kindly Do the needful action urgently
Dr Arvind Chaudhary
FE 35, first floor , shivaji enclave
New delhi
VIMAL RAI ARORA

Aug 29, 2019

PLENTY OF STRAY DOGS IN TAGORE GARDEN

The Dy. Commissioner,
SDMC NEW DELHI

I am resident of FC 134, 2nd floor, Tagore Garden, New Delhi 110027 and convey you that people are facing the problem of stray dogs in our colony, local market as well as in Woodland Park of our area. These are in large numbers wandering here and there all the times. We people always feels uncomfortable to move in and around our lanes. Their groups are dangerous as they started attacking the passerby. This problem is getting worse day by day, as plenty of residents have suffered their bite attacks.

So kindly consider this matter on priority basis and do the needful.

Sincerely yours,

V R ARORA
FC 134, 2nd
Tagore Garden,
New Delhi.

Aug 28, 2019

Attack of stray dogs

Respected sir
I am the resident of Najafgarh ,Delhi 110043 ,sir in our area people are facing the problem of stray dogs on the colony road. They are in large numbers. Their groups are dangerous as they started attacking the passerby..
2-3 dogs are so much dangerous that they have bite local peoples .
Please solve our problem as soon as possible.
Your faithfully
Deepak
Najafgarh ,c block

Jul 12, 2019

Street dogs creating nuisance

I would like to inform you that our colony is infested with 6+ street dogs where they create nuisance and litter. Moreover, these dogs bite people. There are number of such cases.
Also these dogs are destroying motor cycle seat covers by ripping them off .
Please take immediate action so that we get rid of these dogs. The detailed address of our colony is:
DDA Janta Flats

Manoj Sharma
B-33 Vasant Enclave New Delhi - 110057
ritunaw

Jul 11, 2019

Stary Dogs bitting kids and adults

I am Mridula Lekhwar R/O E-572, Gali No. 10, Ground Floor, West Vinod Nagar, Delhi-110092. We have a house just opposite to our which has two stray dogs who bites people whoever passes by. Today one of them bite my daughter while she was coming back from school. its everyday matter. i want your good offices to please urgently take action against this and remove those dogs from there.

Mridula Lekhwar
E-572, Gali No. 10, Ground Floor, West Vinod Nagar
Delhi-110092
Near Krishna Sweets
Sona Singh

Jul 8, 2019

Street dog biting people

I am Usha living in A-164 gali no-20 New Ashok nagar delhi
My complaint is our colony dogs biting people. They have bite so many people. People are afraid of them.
Please take away these dogs from our colony as soon as possible.
Nishant011

Jun 11, 2019

Stray Street dog bite everyone

In my street 4 to 5 dogs and they all are stray dog they all are mental and they bite every one and bite every one so kindally please action into this.
Mahakg

May 21, 2019

Stray Dog Bitting

1. Stray Dogs in Chitra Vihar weekly bitting one or another.
2. In a two weeks span my mother and my maid got seriously injured by different dogs.
3. Please maintain and feed these dogs in a proper designated place with all amenities to them.

Chitra Vihar, Delhi-110092, Near V3S Mall Laxmi Nagar
Mahakg

May 21, 2019

Stray Dog Bitting

1. Stray Dogs in Chitra Vihar weekly bitting one or another.

Chitra Vihar, Delhi 110092, Near V3S Mall
Rashid1234

Apr 8, 2019

Dogs in street problems in shaheed nagar

With due respect I want to say that this is in regards to complaint against the street dogs, they are about 15 to 17 very dangerous street dogs and keep biting the local residence in our area. Few days back they injured my servant so badly today morning he died. so please help us as soon as possible.I request you to please take a strict action against them as this can cause a life dangerous to local residence people and kids playing. It is very difficult to even walk in street as they follow and bark/ growl at the residents also.You are requested to please send a team to catch these dogs as early as possible.
Plz response urgently.. 9911385404
Rashid1234

Apr 8, 2019

Dogs in street problems in shaheed nagar

With due respect I want to say that this is in regards to complaint against the street dogs, they are about 15 to 17 very dangerous street dogs and keep biting the local residence in our area. Few days back they injured my servant so badly today morning he died. so please help us as soon as possible.I request you to please take a strict action against them as this can cause a life dangerous to local residence people and kids playing. It is very difficult to even walk in street as they follow and growl at the residents also.You are requested to please send a team to catch these dogs as early as possible.
Anoop Daksh

Apr 1, 2019

Remove the barking dogs in Bijwasan

Dangerous Street Dogs

I'm a resident of V.P.O Bijwasan gali no.-1/2/3/4, South-West Delhi N.D-110061. The entire area is ridden with street around 10-15 dogs that bark throughout the night. It is made impossible to sleep beacuse of these dogs. They are unnecessarily biting people, running behind them, barking, and they also have created nuisance everywhere which i being very risky to livein the area. They already bitten so many peoples too. It is getting too threatening as their population seems to be multilied each day. Our area is getting overridden by these dogs.
Sir, I request you to take any strick action towards this issue & catch these dogs early as possible.

Anoop Daksh
Bijwasan, gali no.-1/2/3/4
New Delhi-110061

Mar 7, 2019

Dangerous Street Dogs

I'm a resident of Palam Colony, South-West Delhi. The entire area is ridden with street dogs that bark throughout the night. It is made impossible to sleep beacuse of these dogs. They are unnecessarily biting people, running behind them, barking, and they also have created nuisance everywhere which i being very risky to livein the area. They already bitten so many peoples too. It is getting too threatening as their population seems to be multilied each day. Our area is getting overridden by these dogs.

Palam Colony

New Delhi-110045
Sanjana Sharma

Jan 30, 2019

Stray Dogs in street

I'm a resident of Shastri Nagar, North Delhi. The entire area is ridden with street dogs that bark throughout the night. It is absolutely impossible to sleep through the racket they create. Dogs are biting people,barking at everyone,running after vehicles and they dont even let us walk freely in streets. This is very risky to live. They already bitted me, my brother and so many peoples too.These dogs are a menace to everyone who enters or leaves the area towards the evenings. It is getting unbearable as the population seems to be multiplying rapidly. The area is getting overridden by dogs. North Delhi MCD not taken an action to Street Dog think its not only Shastri Nagar Problem Its Allover Delhi Problem. Sir I personally request that pl strick action & catch these dogs early as possible. Kindly take some quick action against them as it is also a matter of security for the people.
YOUR SINCERELY,
SANJANA SHARMA
SHASTRI NAGAR,
NEW DELHI-110052.
Kust

Dec 19, 2018

Remove Street Dogs From MS Block Mohan Garden

I'm a resident of MS Block Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar, South West Delhi, New Delhi Pin code 110059. The entire area is ridden with street dogs that bark throughout the night. It is absolutely impossible to sleep through the racket they create.

These dogs are a menace to everyone who enters or leaves the area towards the days and evenings. It is getting unbearable as the population seems to be multiplying rapidly. The area is getting overridden by dogs.

Kindly take some action regarding the same at the earliest.

Tushar31

Dec 2, 2018

Stray dogs

Hi sir,

There are almost 20 stray dogs in our black and in wvwry 3 months tgeir population are increasing and these dogs also bitting residents day by day i request you to please catch these dogs and give them a good life too

Tushar
Gunnika

Nov 19, 2018

Dog problems

Street Dogs are Threat to Life In A5 and A1 Block Paschim vihar

Its to inform that Street Dogs are becoming a threat to human life; as these dogs are increasing in numbers and becoming more dangerous ; they tend to attack a lone person in group. Recently Senior and junior persons was a victim of this Dog Group and I sincerely request you to please arrange a massive catch programme to make citizens breathe a peaceful and safe life.

This the regular problems in A5 block and A1 Block paschim vihar, New Delhi - 110063 Near the Durga mandir and vishal bharti school

Gunnika

Nov 19, 2018

Dog problems

Street Dogs are Threat to Life

This the regular problems in A5 block and A1 Block paschim vihar, New Delhi - 110028 Near the Durga mandir and vishal bharti school

bhoot123

Oct 31, 2018

Dig Problems

Street Dogs are Threat to Life

This the regular problems in Naraina Village, New Delhi - 110028 Near the areas of post office and apna bazaar.

VD16

Oct 22, 2018

Street Dogs are Threat to Life

Its to inform that Street Dogs are becoming a threat to human life; as these dogs are increasing in numbers and becoming more dangerous ; they tend to attack a lone person in group. Recently I too was a victim of this Dog Group and I sincerely request you to please arrange a massive catch programme to make citizens breathe a peaceful and safe life.

My Address is :
6/52, Old Double Story
Nirmal Puri, Lajpat Nagar- IV
New Delhi-110003

Sep 30, 2018

street dpg

mamit sharma live in vikas nagar gali no 5 i have complnt against street dog here is lots of street dogs nobody compltnt that every night between 12to 4o clock they are shouted everywhere please help to take action aganst dogs
Saurdav

Sep 30, 2018

Dog Catching Request

To whomsoever it may concern

Would like to bring to your notice that number of dogs has substantially increased from last 6 months in South Anarkali Area Gali Number 4 Delhi and it has become too combursome to deal with the same.

The dogs has become so aggressive that don't allow people to pass by, damagimg the car, has almost teared down all the car covers and don't even allow us to sleep whole night.

Thus would request the concerned authorities to take necessary actions in this respect.

From last 2-3year I have not seen any dog catching team from MCD in our localty.

Hence looking at the severity of the condition it is highly recommended to carry on the dog catching process in our localty at the earliest

An Indian Citizen
Abhinandan Mittal

Sep 26, 2018

Street dog menace

we are resident of new Govind Pura near RASHID market and there are 10-15 street dogs in GALI no 10. They have bitten many people here.

Request help to catch these stray dogs 🐶 on urgent basis and relocate them to forest area

Regard

Date. 10/07/2018

Commissionaire
Municipal Corporation
New Delhi

Subject: To complain and bring attention towards the problem of stray dogs on road, in park and in the society.

I am resident of the AG Block, Shalimar Bagh; people are facing the problem of orphan dogs and their stray on the main road, internal roads, parks. They are in numbers and are multiplying after every few months. Their groups are dangerous as they started attacking the passerby. They run towards motor bike, scooties and cars which lead to many accident in the area. Their new incidents in our locality every other day which makes life tough for us passerby's. People lost their sleep as dogs bark whole night. This problem is headache as person who has night shifts facing worst situation.

I am requesting you to look on that matter as soon as possible. The cases are increasing rapidly. I hope you will take absolute measures to handle the issue.

Yours Faithfully,
Rohan Kapoor

Date: 19/09/2018
Place: Shalimar Bagh

SBI - Related to money transfer
    Amount is debited from my account but not credited...
    LIC Agent - LIC — Against Agent
    Dear Sir, I had taken policy from LIC through an...
    water wastage - Water wastage
    Many houses wasting water no arrangements in tanks every...
    jio phone - Recharge not done
    I recharged online of rs 49 on my jio phone.. But...
    BPCL - Detected Unauthorised use of my ID or contact number
    I don't have any LPG connection with BPCL anywhere in...
    Valleypointtechnologies.com - internet
    internet connection gets disconnected when ever the power...
    State Bank of India - Amount not received but debited from my saving account
    I have my saving account no-10307490583 in state bank of...
    Hitachi fridge - Fridge door not closing airtight
    I bought the Hitachi Fridge model no RVG660PND3 Glass Grey...
    haier refrigerator - very bed service in haier
    Hey, I am Hussain I want to tell you that our fridge is...
    Videocon d2h 42 inch DDB LED TV - D2H Logo stuck
    Dear Sandeep, We apologize for the inconvenience. We...