MCD Street Dog Catcher

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Street Dog Catcher

Roackeranton

Mar 29, 2016

Complaint regarding street dog

I am living in Pushpvihar sector 7, type 1, quarter no- 1125, mb road, new delhi, pin code- 110017, i would like to inform you that there is an dog of black colour who is very dangerous by nature coz that dog has been bitten lot of people there are all of the people afraid of that dog. He is very very dangerous he is bitten almost 30 to 40 people here...please please do something ...and catch him as quick as possible
...
Manish Ratra

Dogs Steerlization

This is to bring in your notice that i am a resident of 488/3-A-2 Dilshad garden,Delh-110095. I want to inform you that no. of stray dogs numbers and bite cases are increasing here every day. Children cannot play outside as they scared of going outside due to the large number of stray dogs. Walking alone on the streets has become a terror. These dogs howl and bark continuously in the night andi It is very difficult for us to have a sound sleep during the night and during the day we have to take utmost care while going through the streets

Dogs are roaming here without sterilization here who are still terrorizing people here .Please sterilization of street dogs in our area .As soon as possiblie.

We want you to take immediate action on this.

Looking forward for your reply.
Manish Ratra
488/3-A-2 Dilshad garden
Delhi-110095
Mb.No. 9013321309
raghavbansal011

Mar 28, 2016

A violent street dog in our locality

This is to inform you about a violent street dog in our society. The dog is, everybody says, mentally ill. In the past 6 days he had bitten more than 25 people. Many of them say that "we are lucky that we had our shoes on or else we would have died!" No guard is ready to patrol the areas where that dog is as many security guards have also been bitten. And one family after all this still threatens everybody saying not to touch that dog or they will take serious action.

Please Sir! This is an urgent situation and people here need help. Please send your best animal control team to catch and take that dog away from here.

Hoping for a positive and quick action!

Yours Sincerely
Raghav Bansal
Jaidev Park
East Punjabi Bagh
New Delhi - 110026
sahil Rajput111223

complaint against street dogs

Respected sir
I want to complaint against street dogs. In our area the number of street dogs are increasing day by day and they are become more violent n aggressive. They have bitten several people in our locality in last few months. Today also, one person become victim of them. Please send street dogs catcher team as it is a question of human life.
Our address is wz5a/108, Vishnu garden, new Delhi 110018. Near 830 bus stop 🚏..
Rakesh Kumar 9540082182

james_bond007

Mar 25, 2016

street dog bite

With due respect I want to say that this is in regards to complaint against the street dogs, they is one dangerous street dogs and keep biting the local residence in our area.
I request you to please take a strict action against them as this can cause a life dangerous to local residence people and kids playing.
It is very difficult to even walk in street as they follow and bark/ growl at the residents also.
You are requested to please send a team to catch these dogs as early as possible.

Bhaskar Suyal

Adarsh Nagar, Delhi-110033
surender kumar batra

Mar 24, 2016

Street dog

With due respect I want to say that I am a resident of Flat no.75, F-23 sector-3 rohini. My complaint is regarding a street dog who sits in our building which is creating a great nuisance for all the residents of the building.Besides this,it is an itchy dog due to which there is a great risk of spreading of diseases.So I kindly request you to take a strict action against it.
Please send a team to catch this dog as early as possible.

Surender Kumar Batra
Mob. No. 9868212079
Rishu Malhotra

Mar 23, 2016

More then 20 dogs

There are more then 20 dogs in our area it's become difficult to send our kids outside home , and difficult to sleep and I request to take stick action fast before some one life in danger
shivanisharma

Mar 21, 2016

regarding street dogs

With due respect I want to say you that, we have a number of street dogs in our area, which has become a problem near our residential area. Actually we have a park near our house and a lots of street dogs are get breeded after every 6 months, which has become a big threat to the kids.

Kindly take some urgent relevant actions against these dogs and help us on these dog's capture.

SHIVANI
kabool nagar,
near sai mandir,
shahdara -110032
vk2020

Mar 20, 2016

Stray Dogs

I request you to take a prompt action on the stray dog problem that has become worse in the Lady Shri Ram College campus in South Delhi. There are a set of 10-12 dogs inside the college premises at present. Students, faculty, staff and children are unable to get from one end of the college to another because of these aggressive dogs. The dogs chase people, bark loudly, get inside college corridors and staircases of homes making it very difficult to do day-today activities on campus.

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact:
Ms. Kakar

house no 136,RPS colony,near khanpur redlight
khanpur-110062

Mar 18, 2016

Rapist dog menace

Rapist dogs planted by enemies of the nation are a menace in Nirman Vihar.These dogs live as stray dogs and are pretending of saving the people.Camouflaged Dogs, mice , rats,monkeys,scorpions,snakes and lizards are the army of the enemies of the State.Pl. help.
(Rajiv Khanna)
E-335, Nirman Vihar,
Delhi-110092.
Dr Rima

Mar 18, 2016

Stray dog menace

Sir, I am a resident of janak puri block C 2, and would request the authories to kindly take urgent action into the stray dog menace in our block which is a constant threat to our children and passer by as they are barking n bitting without any provocation.... Despite numerous complaints by d residents no action has been taken so far to either relocate these animals or vaccinate dem.... It's a dismal response.... So far. West Delhi Mcd.... Please do something...
pankajbhatia21

Mar 17, 2016

street dogs

Respected Sir/Mam,

We residents of Shri Chand Park, Dwarka, Sector 3, phase - 1 and want to raise an issue regarding street dogs. Here, there are atleast 15 - 20 dogs in our colony. Now the issue is that people can't walk on street as the dogs bark/groul on people, even in some cases they bite the people. They bark and try to bite every passer by. They are now unbearable as they bark even in night, which makes noise and we can't sleep in the night properly.

Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Pankaj Bhatia
Lakshmi Garg

Mar 17, 2016

STRAY DOG MENACE

There are 4-5 stray dogs and as many puppies in and around the lane have House nos. A-74 to A-76 in Sector 8 Dwarka, New Delhi. They litter and bark at passerby as well as people especially children living in the area .
Please send a team to catch and relocate these dogs.

Looking forward for an immediate action .

Lakshmi Garg

r/o A-74 Sector 8 Dwarka, New Delhi
Lalit Kr Saini

Mar 16, 2016

Pet Dogs in Area

I am running Genius Kids Play School in Bhorgarh, Narela, Delhi-40 (Shiv Mandir Gali). In front of school, One lady is having pet dog and leaves the dog in open. Dog barks/bites on kids and others and also do shit in front of school. Many times we have warned her but she has not taken any step. The dog is habitual for this place and regularly shit in front of gate. Small kids coming to school feel very uncomfortable because of this.
Please take necessary action against her.

Lalit Saini
M.R.Genius Kids Play School
Bhorgarh, Narela, Delhi
Mobile-9899293455
Sudhanshu berry

Mar 14, 2016

Street Dogs

I am leaving in Dwarka Sec VI Near Mothers pride School there is lot of Street Dogs who will Bark in Night we are not able to sleep & some time we are not able to walk in park also due to these dogs
Nights are sleepless nights considering few people come to feed dogs, considering they feed few rest all start barking and making crying noise.
So i will request you Please look into this Matter
Rakesh Senapaty

Mar 11, 2016

Stray dogs

This is to apprise you that stray dogs have become an issue in our locality. There are about 5-6 dogs which made the life of people very difficult. They run at you when you move around the lane which is scary.

So please look into the matter and do the needful.

Rakesh Kumar Senapaty
RZ-B2/75, VIJAY ENCLAVE
NEAR MAIN SHIV MARKET
NEW DELHI 110045
Mobile number - 8527316626
dr.prasad

Mar 6, 2016

rabid mad dog

rabid mad stray dog bites everyone in our colony
it bites unprovoked
kindly catch the dog and protect our society people he has bited more than dozen people.
manojkrjee

Mar 5, 2016

Dog bites

A black mad dog bites every one please catch the dog and relief everyone. Address D block house no.. 142 Bhajan Pura Delhi
DrAnil Bansal

Mar 3, 2016

stray Dogs

Respected Sir/Mam
We residents of Indira Market, guru ram das nagar, lakshmi nagar, are very fed up with the stray dogs. Here, there are atleast 10 dogs in a single street. Now the customers coming to the nearby shops are afraid of coming just because of the stray dogs. They bark and try to bite every passer by. They sit in front of my clinic not letting my patients to enter.
Please do the needful as soon as possible.
Dr.Bansal
contact no:-9811790227
AartiGupta

Feb 29, 2016

There are more than 20 Street dogs are present now a days in one Street .

Respected,
Sir/madam
I am resident of c-58 sector 1 pappan kalan dwarka new Delhi.
Where I live there more than 20 dogs are available
In one Street . which I s very dangerous for public, and Kids also . menu times they bite to the kids and many people who go from this Street.
So it is very dangerous. Please help us .
My self Aarti Gupta.
Rajender Sharma

Feb 28, 2016

Multiple incidents of Dog bites

This is just to apprise you that over the past few months there have been multiple incidents of dog bites in our area. It has become a nuisance, people think before stepping out of their home for their jobs and for walk probable in early morning time and late evenings.

Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

Rajender Sharma
Mayur Vihar-1, Pocket-2, Delhi-110091
Mobile 9810861902
Mona yadav

Feb 25, 2016

Menace of street dogs

I am the resident of tigri colony C block.Street dogs have made our night sleepless . already there is a lot of traffic noise in this area.Its my humble request to u to take these dogs from this area as they bark all over the night and fight among themselves. I hope that u would soon take corrective measure and heed to my pblm.
Harish comman

Feb 25, 2016

Catch the dogs

With due respect I want to say that this is in regards to complaint against the street dogs, they are about 4 to 5 very dangerous street dogs and keep biting the local residence in our area.

Harish
Gali No. 110-111, 25 Feet Road, Sant Nagar,Burari,

My flower tree - Not received my order
    I placed order on 14th February till now I haven’t...
    Rajasthan government teacher complaint - Teach private coaching centre on duty time
    Hello sir, I am from hanumangarh rajasthan and i am a...
    Kamadhenu Groups And Co. (Kg groups and co) - Fake Company
    #330, 1st floor, 6th block, Rajajinagar Bangalore-560010....
    telecom network problem - Network Problem
    Respected sir, I am from Amethi city of Uttar Pradesh .As...
    Safe Express mover - Fraud mover and packer Money not refund
    I have booked and used the service on 01.02.2020. During...
    Coffee and more - Selling chips at price more than MRP or the marked price
    At Chennai airport, the coffee and more vendor has kept...
    CSAB - CSAB Refund
    Dear Jossa/ CSAB team, I Hritvik Naru, Roll no. 27200282...
    GRAMA/WARD Volunteer - Not working
    Dear sir/Madam, i sending complaints to authorize...
    fake free facility of government hospitals - hospital scam
    Respected sir, I am from Amethi city of Uttar Pradesh ....