MCD Street Dog Catcher

bhoot123

Oct 31, 2018

Dig Problems

Street Dogs are Threat to Life

Its to inform that Street Dogs are becoming a threat to human life; as these dogs are increasing in numbers and becoming more dangerous ; they tend to attack a lone person in group. Recently Senior and junior persons was a victim of this Dog Group and I sincerely request you to please arrange a massive catch programme to make citizens breathe a peaceful and safe life.

This the regular problems in Naraina Village, New Delhi - 110028 Near the areas of post office and apna bazaar.

Thanks and hope action will be taken fast
VD16

Oct 22, 2018

Street Dogs are Threat to Life

Its to inform that Street Dogs are becoming a threat to human life; as these dogs are increasing in numbers and becoming more dangerous ; they tend to attack a lone person in group. Recently I too was a victim of this Dog Group and I sincerely request you to please arrange a massive catch programme to make citizens breathe a peaceful and safe life.

My Address is :
6/52, Old Double Story
Nirmal Puri, Lajpat Nagar- IV
New Delhi-110003

Sep 30, 2018

street dpg

mamit sharma live in vikas nagar gali no 5 i have complnt against street dog here is lots of street dogs nobody compltnt that every night between 12to 4o clock they are shouted everywhere please help to take action aganst dogs
Saurdav

Sep 30, 2018

Dog Catching Request

To whomsoever it may concern

Would like to bring to your notice that number of dogs has substantially increased from last 6 months in South Anarkali Area Gali Number 4 Delhi and it has become too combursome to deal with the same.

The dogs has become so aggressive that don't allow people to pass by, damagimg the car, has almost teared down all the car covers and don't even allow us to sleep whole night.

Thus would request the concerned authorities to take necessary actions in this respect.

From last 2-3year I have not seen any dog catching team from MCD in our localty.

Hence looking at the severity of the condition it is highly recommended to carry on the dog catching process in our localty at the earliest

An Indian Citizen
Abhinandan Mittal

Sep 26, 2018

Street dog menace

we are resident of new Govind Pura near RASHID market and there are 10-15 street dogs in GALI no 10. They have bitten many people here.

Request help to catch these stray dogs 🐶 on urgent basis and relocate them to forest area

Regard

Date. 10/07/2018

Commissionaire
Municipal Corporation
New Delhi

Subject: To complain and bring attention towards the problem of stray dogs on road, in park and in the society.

I am resident of the AG Block, Shalimar Bagh; people are facing the problem of orphan dogs and their stray on the main road, internal roads, parks. They are in numbers and are multiplying after every few months. Their groups are dangerous as they started attacking the passerby. They run towards motor bike, scooties and cars which lead to many accident in the area. Their new incidents in our locality every other day which makes life tough for us passerby's. People lost their sleep as dogs bark whole night. This problem is headache as person who has night shifts facing worst situation.

I am requesting you to look on that matter as soon as possible. The cases are increasing rapidly. I hope you will take absolute measures to handle the issue.

Rohan Kapoor

Date: 19/09/2018
Place: Shalimar Bagh
Gaurav__gp

Sep 18, 2018

Attack of stray dogs

Respected ,

This is to draw your attention towards our area of sant Nagar , B- block ,
Near Kushal chowk, Delhi 110084. The attack by dogs have increased so much in this area . There are atleast 3-5 dogs in this area who have been attacking every third bike rider and almost every pedestrian . They have biten more than twenty people .
I request you to take very serious and immediate actions against these dogs . And please send your team to catch these dogs .

With respect

Dy Commissioner
SDMC
Green Park
New Delhi

Subject: To complain towards the problem of stray dogs in the society.

I am resident of C-183 Sarvodaya Enclace New Delhi 110017; people are facing the problem of stray dogs on the colony road. They are in large numbers. Their groups are dangerous as they started attacking the passerby. They are damaging the cars parked in the street. This problem is getting worse day by day.

Y K Tyagi

Stray Dogs terror

Commissionaire
Municipal Corporation
New Delhi

Subject: To complain and bring attention towards the problem of stray dogs on main road and in the society.

I am resident of the 1/56 Motinagar New Delhi 110015; people are facing the problem of orphan dogs and their stray on the colony road. They are in numbers. Their groups are dangerous as they started attacking the passerby. They run towards motor bike which lead to many accident in the area. The news of the new born baby attack by the dog is not fade yet. People lost their sleep as dogs bark whole night. This problem is headache as person who has night shifts facing worst situation.

Dr Munish Mirwani.
Gums N Jaws Dental Care.
1/56 Motinager. New Delhi 110015.
Location :- https://goo.gl/maps/v3QUE9WF56r
Date:- 25-07-18
Place:- New Delhi.
by the gvv

May 11, 2018

Mcd randawe

Abe ye mcd wale randi k baache bhen k lode saarkari paisa kha rhe ha madarchodho randi k bacho se kaam toh ho nhi pata bkl mcd ne pure delhi ki maa chodh rakhi ha randawe ne
rakesh kumar 29

Apr 10, 2018

Street Dogs in my society

20 dogs are there In my society they are creating lot of problem that resulted all residents are scared to go out due to the dogs. They are very dangerous and bite any resident request you kindly look into the matter .

Rakesh Kumar (President )
Navjeevan Apartment
Pkt-6/ Site-3 , Sector-1A DWARKA
#9891299193

Apr 3, 2018

Street dogs complaint

There has been a sudden increase in the number of dogs in pp block Lane number 1 Pitampura. There are now about 10 dogs in total. Today on 4th April 2018, one of them bit a lady pretty badly and we had to call for help to get her medical attention as the encounter had left her unable to move at all. I therefore request you to address this matter urgently and get the dogs removed or treated/vaccinated or sterilized.

PP Block Lane number 1 Pitampura

Apr 3, 2018

Street Dogs Complaint

PP Block Lane number 1 Pitampura
vipulgera

Mar 27, 2018

stray dogs

we are residents of E block lajpat nagar -1, 4-5 stray dogs are biting small kids at park one or the other day . they have occupied E block park atgate no1 , near shani mandir . senior citizen also are facing too much trouble as cant enter in Park , in last 10 days one dog has bitten 3 kids.

kindly take proper action

v gera
E block.
lajpat nagar 1
new delhi
SHIVMANDIR

Mar 23, 2018

dog bite

Here is 1 dog in our R K Puram Sector 6 . He attacks to any body anytimes during walking and driving motorcycle on everyone.Its very risky to walk thru that area which is the only way to go marketuation. He is very dangerous when kids are walking or playing. It humbled request that kindly take strick action & catch this dog early as possible. Recently he attached on me on 2nd February and after a week or so one another lady was attacked. We came to know from the residents living near that area that this dogs has attacked many people. but no one has lodged complaints as I think he is attacking on only outsider.

Shiv Mandir, Sector 6, R K Puram, New Delhi
# 9560530002
Vrushalishinde

Mar 20, 2018

Catch the terrible dogs asap

Here are 4 to 5 dogs in our Badhe vasti lane .They just attack to any body anytimes during walking and driving motorcycle on everyone.Its very risky to drive in that situation,most of the time not able to balance motorcycle. they were very dangerous when kids are walking or playing. It humbled request that kindly take strick action & catch these dogs early as possible.

Survey no-54/1/17,Badhe vasti,Mundhwa, Pune, Pin 411036
rajatjn

Mar 15, 2018

STREET DOGS PROBLEM IN SUKHDEV VIHAR AND MASIHGARH NEW DELHI

Stray dogs urgent help required
Kindly send someone to catch the dogs in sukhdev vihar new delhi area. I'm getting troubled big times by these dogs as I am walking day and night. I escaped getting bitten numerous times. No one's coming to catch these dogs. Dogs have lost their mind & try to bite every passerby. Kindly send someone ASAP. They are usually active at night.

My address: Rajat Jain 174 FF Sukhdev Vihar, New Delhi 25. Contact No. 9811097655
extremelyfrustratedcustomer

Mar 13, 2018

Scary stray dogs in the society

Hi!

I'm a resident of Shivalik A Block New Delhi. My house is near the colony’s exit gate # 3. The entire area is ridden with street dogs that bark throughout the day AND night. It is absolutely impossible to sleep through the racket they create. They bit my pregnant Maid twice last month!

These dogs are a menace to everyone who enters or leaves the area towards the evenings. It is getting unbearable as the population seems to be multiplying rapidly. The area is getting overridden by dogs.

Richa
extremelyfrustratedcustomer

Mar 13, 2018

Scary stray dogs in the society

I'm a resident of Shivalik A Block. I stay near the colony’s exit gate #3. The entire area is ridden with street dogs that bark throughout the day AND night. It is absolutely impossible to sleep through the racket they create. They bit my pregnant Maid twice last month!

Richa
Anaya Soni

Mar 12, 2018

Dangerous street dogs - irritating whole night and day

I am resident of Uttrakhand Enclave Part -2, Burari, Delhi. There are 6 to 8 stray dogs who use to bark and even children and colony people passer by regularly at my area and even whole night crying who is more irritating, not possible to sleep. They made life scary in our locality. So kindly send your dog squad to the address mentioned below.

Address: Uttrakhand Enclave Part -2, Shastri Park Extension, Burari Delhi Near by Balaji Dental Clinic.

Looking forward for your kind attention and quick action please.

Richa.
Yadav Manoj

Mar 11, 2018

Remove Street Dogs From DDA Campus

Hi MCD Team,

Here are 12 to 15 dogs in our DDA Flat Campus, they bark whole the night & create lots of noise . Also they just attack to any body anytimes during in campus specially on kids they were very dangerous when kids are playing in campus. It humbled request that kindly take strick action & catch these dogs early as possible.

Address
Jayambay apartment, DDA Flats 1360, New Kondali, Gharoli, Mayur Vihar Phase 3, New Delhi, Pin 110096
Madhur Goyal

Mar 9, 2018

Street dogs

I'm a resident of East Punjabi Bagh, West Delhi. The entire area is ridden with street dogs that bark throughout the night. It is absolutely impossible to sleep through the racket they create.

Madhur Goyal
Jitendra Mishra

Mar 9, 2018

Street dog barks whole day and night

My Address: c-110/7, New ashok nagar Delhi - 110096
Rohit Rawat

Feb 23, 2018

Street Dogs Biting

Dear Respected Sir,

I put up in Pushp Vihar Sector 1, Block No. 142,, Near NBCC plaza, Shaheed Lt. Pankaj Juyal Marg.

It has become difficult for all of us to come out of the house or go to the market due to Stray Dogs

there are about 8-9 dogs in our street which not only bites children but also barks whole night which make difficult to sleep for people.

Please send a dog catcher van to on urgent basis to help in vacating the colony from stray dogs .

Rohit
Manig27

Feb 16, 2018

Pickup Dog

I stay in b2 green glade apartments Vasant Kunj

Was bitten by a dog which had a strap around his neck but when I checked I came to know it’s a stray dog and has bitten many people
Please pickup stray dog from our society.

Fast tage ICICI - Mney deducted
    Hi I am Naveen Vanjarapu, My mobile number is 8978060606,...
    EDMC - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING INFRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT&SAMACHAR...
    Godrej washing machine - Repairing of washing machine
    please refer complain acknoledge no 206516 regarding...
    Bhausaheb Jadhav, Ramsaheb Jadhav - Regarding Health Issue
    We above mentioned , wanted to register a complaint of...
    EAST DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION - ZEBRA CROSSING REPAINTING
    ZEBRA CROSSING ON THE ROAD IN FRONT OF NIRMAN APARTMENT...
    delhi jal board, preet vihar new delhi - Delhi Jal Board
    I (Paul Gomes) Residence of J - 3B Top Floor. Street no -...
    BSNL - Unused Telephone Poll
    Hello Sir/Madam, This is to inform you that outside of...
    HDFC Fastag - Fastag not received
    HI, I have applied fastag from hdfc bank. i have...
    jnanabhumi - Change of mobile number
    Want to change my phone number..how can i change my...
    arogya vibhag - Regarding Health Issue
    Dear Sir, We, Bhausaheb Jadhav & Ramsaheb Jadhav,...