MCD Street Dog Catcher

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Street Dog Catcher

by the gvv

May 11, 2018

Mcd randawe

Abe ye mcd wale randi k baache bhen k lode saarkari paisa kha rhe ha madarchodho randi k bacho se kaam toh ho nhi pata bkl mcd ne pure delhi ki maa chodh rakhi ha randawe ne
rakesh kumar 29

Apr 10, 2018

Street Dogs in my society

20 dogs are there In my society they are creating lot of problem that resulted all residents are scared to go out due to the dogs. They are very dangerous and bite any resident request you kindly look into the matter .

Rakesh Kumar (President )
Navjeevan Apartment
Pkt-6/ Site-3 , Sector-1A DWARKA
#9891299193

Apr 3, 2018

Street dogs complaint

There has been a sudden increase in the number of dogs in pp block Lane number 1 Pitampura. There are now about 10 dogs in total. Today on 4th April 2018, one of them bit a lady pretty badly and we had to call for help to get her medical attention as the encounter had left her unable to move at all. I therefore request you to address this matter urgently and get the dogs removed or treated/vaccinated or sterilized.

PP Block Lane number 1 Pitampura

Apr 3, 2018

Street Dogs Complaint

PP Block Lane number 1 Pitampura
vipulgera

Mar 27, 2018

stray dogs

we are residents of E block lajpat nagar -1, 4-5 stray dogs are biting small kids at park one or the other day . they have occupied E block park atgate no1 , near shani mandir . senior citizen also are facing too much trouble as cant enter in Park , in last 10 days one dog has bitten 3 kids.

kindly take proper action

v gera
E block.
lajpat nagar 1
new delhi
SHIVMANDIR

Mar 23, 2018

dog bite

Here is 1 dog in our R K Puram Sector 6 . He attacks to any body anytimes during walking and driving motorcycle on everyone.Its very risky to walk thru that area which is the only way to go marketuation. He is very dangerous when kids are walking or playing. It humbled request that kindly take strick action & catch this dog early as possible. Recently he attached on me on 2nd February and after a week or so one another lady was attacked. We came to know from the residents living near that area that this dogs has attacked many people. but no one has lodged complaints as I think he is attacking on only outsider.

Shiv Mandir, Sector 6, R K Puram, New Delhi
# 9560530002
Vrushalishinde

Mar 20, 2018

Catch the terrible dogs asap

Here are 4 to 5 dogs in our Badhe vasti lane .They just attack to any body anytimes during walking and driving motorcycle on everyone.Its very risky to drive in that situation,most of the time not able to balance motorcycle. they were very dangerous when kids are walking or playing. It humbled request that kindly take strick action & catch these dogs early as possible.

Survey no-54/1/17,Badhe vasti,Mundhwa, Pune, Pin 411036
rajatjn

Mar 15, 2018

STREET DOGS PROBLEM IN SUKHDEV VIHAR AND MASIHGARH NEW DELHI

Stray dogs urgent help required
Kindly send someone to catch the dogs in sukhdev vihar new delhi area. I'm getting troubled big times by these dogs as I am walking day and night. I escaped getting bitten numerous times. No one's coming to catch these dogs. Dogs have lost their mind & try to bite every passerby. Kindly send someone ASAP. They are usually active at night.

My address: Rajat Jain 174 FF Sukhdev Vihar, New Delhi 25. Contact No. 9811097655
extremelyfrustratedcustomer

Mar 13, 2018

Scary stray dogs in the society

Hi!

I'm a resident of Shivalik A Block New Delhi. My house is near the colony’s exit gate # 3. The entire area is ridden with street dogs that bark throughout the day AND night. It is absolutely impossible to sleep through the racket they create. They bit my pregnant Maid twice last month!

These dogs are a menace to everyone who enters or leaves the area towards the evenings. It is getting unbearable as the population seems to be multiplying rapidly. The area is getting overridden by dogs.

Richa
extremelyfrustratedcustomer

Mar 13, 2018

Scary stray dogs in the society

I'm a resident of Shivalik A Block. I stay near the colony’s exit gate #3. The entire area is ridden with street dogs that bark throughout the day AND night. It is absolutely impossible to sleep through the racket they create. They bit my pregnant Maid twice last month!

Richa
Anaya Soni

Mar 12, 2018

Dangerous street dogs - irritating whole night and day

I am resident of Uttrakhand Enclave Part -2, Burari, Delhi. There are 6 to 8 stray dogs who use to bark and even children and colony people passer by regularly at my area and even whole night crying who is more irritating, not possible to sleep. They made life scary in our locality. So kindly send your dog squad to the address mentioned below.

Address: Uttrakhand Enclave Part -2, Shastri Park Extension, Burari Delhi Near by Balaji Dental Clinic.

Looking forward for your kind attention and quick action please.

Richa.
Yadav Manoj

Mar 11, 2018

Remove Street Dogs From DDA Campus

Hi MCD Team,

Here are 12 to 15 dogs in our DDA Flat Campus, they bark whole the night & create lots of noise . Also they just attack to any body anytimes during in campus specially on kids they were very dangerous when kids are playing in campus. It humbled request that kindly take strick action & catch these dogs early as possible.

Address
Jayambay apartment, DDA Flats 1360, New Kondali, Gharoli, Mayur Vihar Phase 3, New Delhi, Pin 110096
Madhur Goyal

Mar 9, 2018

Street dogs

I'm a resident of East Punjabi Bagh, West Delhi. The entire area is ridden with street dogs that bark throughout the night. It is absolutely impossible to sleep through the racket they create.

Madhur Goyal
Jitendra Mishra

Mar 9, 2018

Street dog barks whole day and night

My Address: c-110/7, New ashok nagar Delhi - 110096
Rohit Rawat

Feb 23, 2018

Street Dogs Biting

Dear Respected Sir,

I put up in Pushp Vihar Sector 1, Block No. 142,, Near NBCC plaza, Shaheed Lt. Pankaj Juyal Marg.

It has become difficult for all of us to come out of the house or go to the market due to Stray Dogs

Please send a dog catcher van to on urgent basis to help in vacating the colony from stray dogs .

Rohit
Manig27

Feb 16, 2018

Pickup Dog

I stay in b2 green glade apartments Vasant Kunj

Was bitten by a dog which had a strap around his neck but when I checked I came to know it’s a stray dog and has bitten many people
Please pickup stray dog from our society.
AMITSHUKLA111

Feb 12, 2018

disturbance created by stray dogs

sir , I live in chattarpur area of south west delhi ,near dispencary . there are about 8-9 dogs in our street which not only bites children but also barks whole night which make difficult to sleep for people. Students have exams and if they don't et proper sleep it may affect their future,,,kindly take action regarding this complaint..

please take them out as it is becoming dangerous day by day
Thanks and hope action will be taken fast.
AMIT SHUKLA

Punjabi mohalla ,near dispencary , Chattarpur
rahat1255

Feb 8, 2018

pick up dog

There are 15-20 street dogs in a furniture shop in kailash park opp. metro pillar no. 329 in kirti nagar .
Dogs are biting people spreading viruses,barking at everyone,running after vehicles and they dont even let us walk freely in streets.
This is very risky to live.
Locality is not stay clean.dogs scarce sit covers of two wheeler of the people .

Kindly pick them up as soon as possible.
rahat1255

Feb 8, 2018

pick up dog

There are 12-15 dogs in a furniture shop in kailash park , opp. metro pillar 329, kirti nagar .
Dogs are biting people, spreading virus,barking at everyone,running after vehicles and they dont even let us walk freely .
This is very risky to live.

Kindly pick them up as soon as possible.
BhawnaRaj

Feb 7, 2018

Required dog catcher squad

I am bhawna resident of bhola nath nagar Shalimar park extension shahdara Delhi 110032.

In our locality there are 4-5 street dogs &they create disturbance due to noise at night .
dogs are biting people,barking at everyone,running after vehicles and they dont even let us walk freely in streets.
This is very risky to live.

Kindly help us &provide best solutions of this problem.

Bhawna Rajput
BhawnaRaj

Feb 6, 2018

Required dog catcher squad

I am an resident of bhola nath nagar shahdara. I need your attention towards our colony dogs which are not only dangerous for our children even high in numbers. They litter the place all around also barks all the time. They usually runs behind each bike and car passing by the road and threatening people. We need immediate action on this request as its already been so delayed.
Bhawna
Street no 3
Shalimar park extn. Bhola nath nagar
Shahdara New Delhi 110032
Manoj89

Jan 28, 2018

Street dogs in the socity

I am MANOJ UPadhyay living WZ-66 A Shadi Kham Pur mandir wali gali Hind Chowk.

This is very risky to live.

Kindly help us &provide best solutions of this problem.

Manoj Upadhyay

Address:-WZ-66 Shadi Kham Pur ,Mandir Wali Gali ,Hind Chowk. New Delhi :-110008
yadav_iari

Jan 24, 2018

catch the street dog

Respected sir
with due respect i would like to inform that I am living in 560 krishi kunj IARI PUSA Near Krishi kunj Kendriya Bhandar
there are 10 to 15 dogs in our Area. they bark whole the night & create lots of noise . Also they just attack to any body anytimes during visit in campus. they were very dangerous when kids are playing in campus. sir i personally request that pl strick action & catch these dogs early as possible.

yours sincerely

shaili111

Jan 23, 2018

MCD street dog complained

My complete address :- WZ- P block , Rajouri Garden, Delhi, 110027

Here 4-5 stray dogs are biting people,barking at everyone,running after vehicles and they do not even let us walk freely in streets. Now they became danger for us.

We can not walk outside.
Jyotisharma21

Jan 21, 2018

Stray Dogs in street

The street dogs in our area are creating lots of menace. It is very unsafe for kids, old people and others to walk on street as they may be attacked by these stray dogs.
Its very difficult for our childrens to go out of home.
We would appreciate If someone can arrange to catch them ASAP.

Jyoti Sharma

Street no. 2
Sri Nagar Colony (near Rani Bagh)
Delhi-110034

Bigg boss tamil vijay tv - Just about vanitha
    Okay fine vanitha came! Did all atrocities... Work is over...
    Mobile fraud call - fraud call saying from RBI
    yesterday i received a call from number...
    APSRTC - Seat allocation
    I have reserved a seat in an APSRTC bus with service...
    Hope software - Illegal debit card use
    Illegal transaction from my debit card without OTP and...
    Auto Rickshaw - Forgot original marksheet and govt ids
    Forgot orange colour bag containing 10th marksheet and...
    ACT - ACT Digital TV Fraud
    Hi All, we have paid the amount of 1091.33 on Friday for...
    EME RECORDS Secunderabad - Non-receiving of the already issued revised PPO of...
    Dear Madam/Sir, I would like to bring to your notice...
    RATION CARD - Not getting ration card
    My name is Mehar Chand . I have applied online form to...
    RTO Mumbai - Auto fare - Refusal to take passenger for short distance
    Auto Rickshaw Refusal to take passenger for short...