MCD Street Dog Catcher

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Street Dog Catcher

Pravesh Kumar Singh

Dec 13, 2017

street dogs danger for human

There are many street dogs in B-295, Shramik kunj, sector-110, Noida, 201304, Uttar Pradesh area which cause inconvenience to the residents of colony. Many times they attack people and also keep barking whole night and we are not able to live in peaceful surroundings due to them. Shoes, Cloth etc Tags for the entry.
These dogs Make the streets dirty with their

Kindly take some quick action against them as it is also a matter of security for the people.

Pravesh Kumar singh
Sector-110, Noida
pandey878

Nov 21, 2017

street dogs danger for human

There are many street dogs in L-2 Block Shastri NagarDelhi 110052 area which cause inconvenience to the residents of colony. Many times they attack people and also keep barking whole night and we are not able to live in peaceful surroundings due to them. North Delhi MCD not taken an action to Street Dog think its not only Shastri Nagar Problem Its Allover Delhi Problem
These dogs Make the streets dirty with their
Thanks...
Rohit Kumar
Shastri Nagar

Nov 20, 2017

dog biting

I am a resident of C-14/ X-4 BLOCK –C DILSHAD GARDEN DELHI -110095. I bring to your notice and mandatory piece of information that we are facing a tremendous problem due to the 5-6 Street Dogs in front of our house. These dogs attacked on the street passerby and as well as neighbors also. Due to these dogs the atmosphere of the Gali is too bad. We scars when we were passing through the dogs. These dogs regularly move here and there in the gali .due to which we are facing great hardship to live. We request the Dog Squad of MCD to kindly take some action immediately and send the Dog squad immediately to avoid these problems. RAJENDRA KUMAR

Nov 14, 2017

Lot of Street Dogs in our Area

I am residing in Uttam Nagar J - block. There are more than 20 street dogs in our block now a days and it is very difficult for us to move outside because they are barking and biting people (especially kids).

Request you to kindly do the appropriate action and caught them immediately.

Resident of J block Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-59

Nov 14, 2017

Lots of dog in our area

I am residing in Uttam Nagar J - block. There are more than 20 street dogs are in our block now a days and it is very difficult for us to move outside because they are barking and biting people (especially kids). They are run behind the walkers and the vehicles, it is very dangerous situation.

Request you to kindly do the appropriate action and caught them immediately.

Resident of J block Uttam Nagar, New Delhi-59
deepak1991s

Nov 7, 2017

dogs bite

I am the resident of bd bolck of sarojini nagar new delhi 110023.There all almost 8-9 dogs who sits in group and bark all together.they bark throughout the night and run behind peopleand many cases dogs attacking people and children.It is very risky to walk safely in the street because of them.kindly remove these dogs from BD-BLOCK area.
Chitra Bhatia

Nov 5, 2017

Street dogs

Sir, I live in old subZi mandi ,behind police station area. There are 7,8 dogs in our street. They bark and follow two wheeler vehicles. Sometime they attack people. Yesterday they attack a lady badly. They bite on her both legs. She was badly injured. It is big problem for resident people and people who walk and two wheeler vehicles. Children afraid of them. They bark whole night and it is difficult to sleep. Kindly take action on them. We will be very great full to you.
A resident of old submit mandi, behind police station, Delhi 7
maheshagni36752

Oct 28, 2017

barking dog problem in my area

I am resident of the 3C Lotus Boulevard Sector 100 Noida, people are facing the problem of orphan dogs and their stray on the road Garden and basement. They are in numbers. Their groups are dangerous as they started attacking the passerby. The news of the new born baby attack by the dog is not fade yet.This problem is headache as person who has night shifts facing worst situation & they stoop in the society by which dirty smell occur.

I am requesting you to look on that matter as soon as possible. The cases are increasing rapidly. I hope you will take absolute measures to handle the issue.

Yours Faithfully,
Suresh khurana & society member of Lotus Boulevard
Date: 13/10/2017.
Name: Suresh khurana
Place: 1901/12 Tower Lotus
Boulevard Sector 100 Noida.
emailmanisha

Oct 28, 2017

STRAY DOGS NEED TO GET CATCHED

Sir,I live in South Patel Ngar,Block 8,New Delhi.
Here 7-8 stray dogs are biting people,barking at everyone,running after vehicles and they dont even let us walk freely in streets.They are dangerous and need to get depoted to somwhere far from this area so that we can walk here.They also poop on streets which makes streets dirty and smelly.
Sherawat vishal

Oct 24, 2017

Street dogs

Too many street dogs in bs block Shalimar bagh
Suredh khurana

Oct 13, 2017

To complain and bring attention towards the problem of stray dogs in the society.

Yours Faithfully,
Cell No: 9811084842
Arkam

Oct 12, 2017

Street dogs

Too many street dogs in 562 Rasta Peth near Apollo Theater.
has lot of stray dogs who bark all in morning as well as in night. Need your urgent help to catch them.
Nikita1010

Oct 7, 2017

Regarding street dogs

I am the resident of New Ashok Nagar, Delhi-110096. This is to bring you notice That there is about 10-15 dogs who barks in the night and early morning for no reason, We are not able sleep whole night and this leads to irritation among all the family member.
Kindly look into this matter as soon as possible
Nikita Tyagi
7503811960
New Ashok Nagar
Delhi 110096
Surbhi89

Sep 26, 2017

Day and night - dogs barking for no reason

We have been facing disturbance by street dogs since 07 months and it has become a pain for us.

There are almost 12 dogs who sits in group and they bark all together. We are not able to get sound sleep since long. At 05.30 am they started barking in chorus and broke our sleep. There is no one to take care of this. We feel unsafe to go downstairs as they can bite us also. They have a group session at 11.30 pm when we are going to sleep. They bark and cry also. Also they have made places to sleep on the roof tops of our cars. Each dog will be seen on seperate vehicle.

This is insane and making the living place suffocated for us. If we are talking on phone calls and standing in balcony , we cant talk properly they are just barking at the back and make circumstances more worst.

Please request you to take necessary actions to this problem.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Surbhi Bhasin
CB Block , DDA Flats Munirka, New Delhi
Sandeep27a

Sep 23, 2017

Regarding street dogs

There are too many street dogs in Chattarpur Enclave phase 1.They barks at night and also fight among themselves , Disturbs sleep of people at night .They also disturbs people coming at night ,they barks continuously and also bites sometimes . It's a humble request to you kindly take away these dogs from street so that we they cannot Disturb anyone..We are very much disturbed .Kindly resolved the issue.
I am sending address below .
Chattarpur Enclave phase 1,Maidan gardi road.
Near jai mata store.
Simmi arora

Sep 17, 2017

Dog complaint

Street dogs
In our area we are serevely suffering with nearly 10-12 dogs,they are wild n so enough to attack children and adults,by which we enable to walk in our area,a and night time we are suffering with noise they do.so kindly take some action.
Your sincerely,
Satinder kaur
Guru Ramdas nagar, near Bala ji rasoi,
Delhi, 110092
Navneet133

Sep 11, 2017

About Street Dogs

Hello Sir/Madam

I am a resident of sector 59 phase 4,mohali.This complaint is about street dogs in sector 59,road linked to cheema hospital.There are around 10 to 12 dogs in single street and they bark on people and also bite them.Its really dangerous for children.Today i was walking on that street and suddenly all dogs ran towards me but thanks to god that someone had helped me there.What if i had been alone there?.So please do something about this matter otherwise it will be more horrible.
Navneet133

Sep 11, 2017

Steet dogs

Hello Sir/Madam

I am a resident of sector 59 phase 4,mohali.This complaint is about street dogs in sector 59.There are around 10 to 12 dogs in single street and they bark on people and also bite them.Its really dangerous for children.Today i was walking on that street and suddenly all dogs ran towards me but thanks to god that someone had helped me there.What if i had been alone there?.So please do something about this matter otherwise it will be more horrible.
piy

Aug 23, 2017

Street Dogs

There are many dogs on our locality. They bark throughout the night and run behind people and many cases of these dogs attacking people and children. It is very risky to walk safely in the street because of them. They are very violent and dangerous always ready to pound upon any person walking along the street. Kindly remove these stray dogs from our area or street.

waiting for prompt action and help.

Location: WA - 175, upper First Floor

Shakarpur, New Delhi-92
Rajinder Lal Shah

Aug 22, 2017

Complaint about street dogs who runs to bite

This complaint is to convey you the problem of stray dogs in sector-24, chandigarh. There are 5 to 6 dogs in a locality in sector-24/c and 24/d. They bark on everyone who is crossing the road. They never let us move freely in the colony. Yesterday, when i was on my bike in sector-24/d, a group of dogs ran behind me and one of them dog(white colour) bite me very dangerously. At that time some people shouted on the dogs to save me, but that is not effective for those damn street dogs. At last, i stand on my feet and throw my helmet on them. After that they leave me with some serious wounds. Those street dogs are very violent and always ready to bite upon any person going along the street.
Kindly remove these stray dogs from sector-24/c and 24/d area or street. After this if anything happen with me or anyone else then MCD is responsible for this.

Aug 20, 2017

Lawaris dogs

Mai ajay kumar qn.734 sec-7pushp vihar M B Road New Delhi
Mere quarter ke aaspass logo ke dwara dog pal rakhe hai parntu morning me sabhi log open chhod dete hai jiske karan jahan tahan potty kar deta hai kripa karke in dogs ko uthane ki kripa karen taki pm ki swachhata abhiyan ko saphal bana saken
Dhanyawad
Ajay kumar
M. 7086014821
Hem Chand Joshi

Aug 18, 2017

Street Dangerous Dogs

waiting for prompt action and help.

Harish Joshi
Block BG5 & BG5A
Paschim vihar
New Delhi-110063
amrika

Aug 14, 2017

TOO MANY SICK DOGS

SIR,
There are many wounded and sick dogs in our area.and they are increas there nombers.They always bark and chessing .My child also bitten. It has bit many children and people. Please take a action quickly or many more people will be bit.Please depute dog catcher squad to avoid harm to other people.
AMRIKA
L-16,RANA PARK
SIRAS PUR
DELHI-110042
Charuwalia2

Aug 11, 2017

Street Dogs

street dog menace
We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.

Name-Manoj Kumar Ahluwalia
Ph no.-9870337048
suraj Choudhury

Aug 7, 2017

too many street dogs

There are many dogs on our locality, specially in our street. They bark throughout the night and run behind people and bikes. And e everyday they do poo in front of my house and is smells too much bad.
Pls help Sir/Madam