MCD Street Dog Catcher

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Street Dog Catcher

kkkk

Aug 31, 2012

Stray dogs menace in Paschim Vihar, B-1 Block, New Delhi

We are resident of Block B-1, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi. In our area the stray dogs number have increased like anything and it is getting very difficult to step out. Daily there is a case of dog biting.Once a mother was going with her 3-month daughter and many dogs attacked her. She rushed to nearby home to save her child. Even going for a morning walk has become difficult particularly near to B-2 park and going towards house number 72. This has become a very serious problem. Immediate action is required to be taken.

K.Kumar
B-1 Block, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi - 110063
Jyotsnah Send email

Aug 18, 2012

Street dogs disturbance

We are residing in rishi nagar it's in rani bagh there are around15 to 16 dogs in our street who
create disturbance.They didn't allow any one to pass through the street.
They bark and fight and create lot of noise. It's difficult for late office comer
to come home at night due to these dogs.
Kindly send a dog catcher team as soon as possible.

Jyotsna
Rishi nagar, rani bagh
Near Sankat mochan hanuman mandir.
Contact no.9582945488
Tribhuman Send email

Aug 3, 2012

Street dogs disturbance

Please send a dog catcher team to my area (C-58 Front side, Pandav Nagar).There were around 4-5 dogs in my street who create a lot of disturbance in area.
They didn't allow anyone to pass through the street.They bark and fight a lot creating so much noisy environment. Especially they bark on every child and elder peoples passing through the street..
Its difficult for late office comer to come home at night due to these dogs.

They are huge big and dangerous.Please rectify this problem for the sake of happiness of people.

Thribhuman -
Ph. 8285158057
Pandav Nagar
Block C-58(Front side),
gagansatija

May 23, 2012

Hi Sir/Madam,

My name is Gagan Satija, would like to bring your kind attention on the problem which B Block Kailashpuri Palam, areas people facing in these days. Sir, there are so many mad street dogs in this locality because of them it’s very difficult to take step out from our houses especially at night. I come late night from my office and I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and they come closer to the motor bike rider to bite them. Sometime biker loses their consideration from the road which becomes a cause of serious causalities.
Generally, these dogs you can see lying on the roads and they make their victim the entire person who passes from them. I have fallen on the bike two times as well.
so this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon.

Gagan Satija
RZ-62 B B Block Street No – 13
Kailashpuri Near Ram Gopal Market
Palam, New Delhi - 110045
Ph: 9350694068
Paras_yadav Send email

Apr 23, 2012

Street dogs disturbance

sir, i am PARAS YADAV stays in Vill- Kharkhari Jatmal, P.O- Khaira (Najafgarh), requesting you to please send dog catcher team in our village because we are very disturbed from these stray dogs, and they are creating problem in our daily life, bitting people, creating disturbing noise at night, and people scared to cross from street. They bite hard two of my family member last week.
kindly send one dog catcher team as soon as possible...

REGARDS,
PARAS YADAV

Apr 5, 2012

Need dog catcher

Dear Sir /Madam,
Kindly send your dog catcher team in our area coz its getting difficult and dangerous for us in our society has they attack people in the night , also lot of young children play in our society garden who might be harmed.
Following is the address
Anandvan Maharashtra Society,
A-6,Paschim Vihar,
New Delhi,
Mrs Nalawade
hema bisht

Mar 29, 2012

send dog catcher

I am Hema Bisht, B-5151, Gali No.-114 ,Sant Nagar, Burari, Delhi-84. street dog creating distrubing at night.
Plz send dog catcher team in our area.

Hema Bisht
Sant Nagar, Burari
B-5151,Gali No.-114
Delhi-110084
palak jain

Mar 23, 2012

dogs creating niusance

I PALAK JAIN resident of SAFDARJUNG ENCLAVE would like to complaint about the increasing terror of the dogs in our locality.Since last week there are continous complaints of dogs bitting the passer by,they have even bitten me today.they bark the whole night which disturbs a lot,they sleep on the cars and had even broken the car glasses.i would request you to please send a dog catcher team as soon as possible.looking forward for a cooperative response.

thanking you

Contact No-9811200042
Deepak Juneja Send email

Mar 10, 2012

Street dogs disturbance

sir, i am deepak juneja stays in Tagore garden, requesting you to please send dog catcher team in our area because we are very disturbed from these stray dogs, and they are creating problem in our daily life, bitting people, creating disturbing noise at night, and people scared to cross from street..
kindly send one dog catcher team as soon as possible...

Deepak Juneja
9868229107, 9953245473
D-487, tagore garden extn
new delhi-110027
supriya sharma

Feb 28, 2012

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Myself Dinesh, resident of Old Duble storey, Lajpat nagar-4, My Complaint is in regards of Increasing street dogs in our Coloney.

The number of dogs are increasing in our colony have and creating nusance. They bark at people and many of them bites passer by....
My Wife,has faced this situation. especially at evening time Strr=eet dogs create more problems between Blocks (1,2,A, B& C)
last week one dog jumped on my feet, he scratched my feet with his nails....Please take the necessary action on urgent basis.

Adress is : A-46, Old double storey lajpat nagar 4,
New delhi-110024, most effected Area Blocks (1,2,A, B& C)

Thanking You.

Yours Sincerely
Dinesh Kaushal
Contact No: 9873555919
Merockinhere Send email

Feb 7, 2012

Street dogs disturbance

Street dogs have caused too many problems in our colony. They bark at people and many of them bites passer by..
Address:-
####. 1, New Rajendra Nagar, Opposite PUSA, New Delhi 110060.
Kindly send a dog catchers team to help us.

Thanking You.