MCD Street Dog Catcher

Navneet133

Sep 11, 2017

Steet dogs

Hello Sir/Madam

I am a resident of sector 59 phase 4,mohali.This complaint is about street dogs in sector 59.There are around 10 to 12 dogs in single street and they bark on people and also bite them.Its really dangerous for children.Today i was walking on that street and suddenly all dogs ran towards me but thanks to god that someone had helped me there.What if i had been alone there?.So please do something about this matter otherwise it will be more horrible.
piy

Aug 23, 2017

Street Dogs

There are many dogs on our locality. They bark throughout the night and run behind people and many cases of these dogs attacking people and children. It is very risky to walk safely in the street because of them. They are very violent and dangerous always ready to pound upon any person walking along the street. Kindly remove these stray dogs from our area or street.

waiting for prompt action and help.

Location: WA - 175, upper First Floor

Shakarpur, New Delhi-92
Rajinder Lal Shah

Aug 22, 2017

Complaint about street dogs who runs to bite

This complaint is to convey you the problem of stray dogs in sector-24, chandigarh. There are 5 to 6 dogs in a locality in sector-24/c and 24/d. They bark on everyone who is crossing the road. They never let us move freely in the colony. Yesterday, when i was on my bike in sector-24/d, a group of dogs ran behind me and one of them dog(white colour) bite me very dangerously. At that time some people shouted on the dogs to save me, but that is not effective for those damn street dogs. At last, i stand on my feet and throw my helmet on them. After that they leave me with some serious wounds. Those street dogs are very violent and always ready to bite upon any person going along the street.
Kindly remove these stray dogs from sector-24/c and 24/d area or street. After this if anything happen with me or anyone else then MCD is responsible for this.

Aug 20, 2017

Lawaris dogs

Mai ajay kumar qn.734 sec-7pushp vihar M B Road New Delhi
Mere quarter ke aaspass logo ke dwara dog pal rakhe hai parntu morning me sabhi log open chhod dete hai jiske karan jahan tahan potty kar deta hai kripa karke in dogs ko uthane ki kripa karen taki pm ki swachhata abhiyan ko saphal bana saken
Dhanyawad
Ajay kumar
M. 7086014821
Hem Chand Joshi

Aug 18, 2017

Street Dangerous Dogs

waiting for prompt action and help.

Harish Joshi
Block BG5 & BG5A
Paschim vihar
New Delhi-110063
amrika

Aug 14, 2017

TOO MANY SICK DOGS

SIR,
There are many wounded and sick dogs in our area.and they are increas there nombers.They always bark and chessing .My child also bitten. It has bit many children and people. Please take a action quickly or many more people will be bit.Please depute dog catcher squad to avoid harm to other people.
AMRIKA
L-16,RANA PARK
SIRAS PUR
DELHI-110042
Charuwalia2

Aug 11, 2017

Street Dogs

street dog menace
We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people. Please send a dog van to catch them. I hope you understand the situation.

Name-Manoj Kumar Ahluwalia
Ph no.-9870337048
suraj Choudhury

Aug 7, 2017

too many street dogs

There are many dogs on our locality, specially in our street. They bark throughout the night and run behind people and bikes. And e everyday they do poo in front of my house and is smells too much bad.
Pls help Sir/Madam

NAME- Suraj Choudhury
ADDRESS - Amrit vihar, Burari, B-Block, Gali No. 5
CONTACT NO. - 8010498826
Firdaus Jahan

Aug 1, 2017

Street dogs are out of control

There are several dogs in my locality.It is hard to step out of my home they are wild and they attackd children and adults.Today they are tried to attackd me somehow i managed to escape.Pls take some action and if any mishappng is happend with me or my family MCD Is wholly responsible to this.Thnku

Adv firdaus jahan
Rz/23-A sita puri part I new delhi 110045
omsharma12

Jul 24, 2017

street dogs

There are many dogs on our locality, specially in our street. They bark throughout the night and run behind people and bikes. There are many cases of these dogs attacking people and biting people and children. It is very risky to walk safely in the street because of them. They are very violent and are always ready to pound upon any person walking along the street.
Kindly remove these stray dogs from our area or street. my address is FLAT NO. 1655 JANTA FLATS SECTOR16B DWARKA NEW DELHI NEAR IP UNIVERSITY.

OM SHARMA

Jul 24, 2017

Danguers Street dog

complaining for one perticuler dog Cream color he bark throughout the night and run behind people and bikes. There are many cases of this dog attacking people and biting people and children. It is very risky to walk safely in the street because of him. He is very Danguers for Children

Mahesh kumar
3215/37 Block B street No 83 sant nagar Burari Delhi
Soumya Tailang

Jul 9, 2017

Street dogs

Dear team, Request you to kindly help urgently in this matter. In our location(street) there are 15-16 dogs out of which 12 street dogs are being fed by a physco women, and one own pet dog also. These dogs whole day annoy people and shout like hell at night and all the time chase cows, bikes, cars and children making our life miserable. Many people have opposed captivity of huge no. of dogs many times they have hurt small children but making no difference to that lady. Please help us out by arranging to take away these dogs to some other place and provide us peace.
Awaiting for your positive reply.
Gursimran Singh

Jul 5, 2017

stray dog

i am a 10 years old boy there are a lot of stray dog in my lane when we kids go to school they bark and tries to bite us most of time they spread garbage all around house please catch these dog my email is [email protected]
Pkawasthi

Jun 24, 2017

Dog bite

Respected,team .. i would like to tell you about our locality threat from street dog a white dog run behind the people and bite . There are many cases of these dogs attacking people and biting people children. Its is very risky to walk safely in the street because of these dogs.
Please remove the white dog from our area.
Gali no 24 sadh nagar palma colony new Delhi 110045
M.no 9891471630
alertcitizen1

Jun 21, 2017

Street dogs

dear sir a lot of street dogs are making life difficult for us at pocket B-4 MAYUR VIHAR PHASE III. they bark at passerts. today they almost attacked me and my father. please help and deploy dog catchers in the area.
Mohiiii

Jun 19, 2017

Street Dogs Bites & Barking

Respected,team .. i would like to tell you about our locality threat from street dog all dogs run behind the people and bite . There are many cases of these dogs attacking people and biting people children. Its is very risky to walk safely in the street because of these dogs.
Please remove all these dogs from our area.

Name- Mohan

address- house no,968, street no-11 Block-D Mukundpur part-1 delhi-110042 Near Sant Gyan public school

mob no-9716645096
dheeraj kapila

Jun 16, 2017

pets & animals

there are many street dogs in our area. they shout every night & fight with each other . we are not able to sleep. they are more then 10

dogs in our street. kindly take a step against them as soon as possible.

Name- Dheeraj Kapila

address- house no, 4/36, street no-4, saket block mandawali fazalpur delhi-110092

mob no-9971583205
poonamsen

Jun 14, 2017

sick and ill dogs

Kindly remove these stray dogs from our area or street.
poonam
poonamsen

Jun 14, 2017

lots of dogs in the street ,they are ill and very very sick

i am resident of 242/2 ,than singh nagar near police gym anand parbat new delhi 110005,our street is full of dogs ,out of that the dogs are ill and sick ..we have small children and pregnant ladies its very difficult for them to come out from their houses .please look into the matter and do the needfull

with regards: poonam
Tarun786

Jun 7, 2017

Catch street dogs as soons as possible

Weavers colony of B-I Raghubir Nagar, has lot of stray dogs who bark all night and cause hindrance in sleeping at night, they cause lot of disturbance. They are aggressive and usually sit at entrance of the Street and do not allow people to pass through gate. Our street starts from B-I/45 to B-I/75.

Few people from other colony brings stray dog to our colony and mated them causing birth of many other dogs.. there are quite many dogs ..
need an urgent solution or they would be hurted by some people.

Tarun Kumar
Keshav9899

May 29, 2017

Dog bite

Please remove all these dogs from our area.

R.k.puram
Sec-5
House 289
New delhi
MRUDUL BHISE

May 25, 2017

Too many street dogs.

Respected sir/madam,
There are too many street dogs in our locality so I request you to please sterilisethem. All the people in our locality are very much fed up , dogs even get violent during night .
Location: alkute wasti, ALAMGIR, Bhingar.
AHMEDNAGAR. Pin 414002.
Contact number: 08482891415
Expecting fast action .
-Mrudul Bhise.
MRUDUL BHISE

May 25, 2017

Too many street dogs

Respected sir/madam,
Location: alkute wasti, ALAMGIR, Bhingar.
AHMEDNAGAR. Pin 414002.
Contact number: 08482891415
Expecting fast action .
-Mrudul Bhise.
RAMESH MEHARDA

May 14, 2017

complaint against street dog

I am complaining for one particular violent stray dog colour black and brown, run behind the people and bites.This dog bit my wife in the month of march. It attacked again her on day before yesterday.No one is able to go alone outside the home form the fear of this dog.
Please depute dog catcher squad to avoid harm to other people.

Ramesh
BG - 5
Paschim Vihar
R.P. Bhatia

May 14, 2017

Menace of dogs

I am the President of Ashok Vihar Sadbhawana Society, Pocket 'C', Phase-IV, Ashok Vihar, Delhi-110 052 and forced to lodge a complaint that the strength of the violent stray dogs is increasing day by day in the area. They bark at the residents of the locality. A number of complaints are being received about the biting of these dogs. The residents/children of the locality are living in terror and are not safe from these stray dogs. These dogs howl and bark continuously in the night and it has become very difficult for the residents to have a sound sleep. Terror of the dogs prevails in the area round the clock, some bike riders have also fallen down and got badly injured due to chasing them. Please depute the dog catcher squad so that the residents of the locality may get rid of the menace of dogs

(R.P. Bhatia)