MCD Street Dog Catcher

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Street Dog Catcher

drmzm

Nov 21, 2016

Stray Dogs and dog bites

The stray dogs in the society have been increasing by the day and no one comes to catch them and take them away. Daily, someone is bitten by them. Today when I went ATM in campus of MAMC MIRDARD Quarters Type 2 Quarters, a dog almost was about to bite me.Thanks God I went back safe.......Kindly look into this matter, all inmates of MAULANA AZAD MEDICAL COLLEGE & GB pant & LOK NAYAK HOSPITAL are in danger. kindly send your dog squad to the address mentioned below.

MAMC CAMPUS, MIRDARD Quarters type2 . near kendriya Bhandar, 110002

Dr ZAHID IQBAL MIR
CA AKSHAY JAIN

Nov 19, 2016

Excessive number of dogs

Sir there are excessive number of dogs in my locality I.e. Guru Ram Dass nagar, laxmi nagar Delhi -92,street in front of DAYAL MEDICOS. There are around 10 dogs in my street. Everyone is tired of them as they create a lot of mess all around the street. they eat peigon and put them in front of houses, bring chappals of people. It is a request to resolve our problem as soon as possible.

With regards
Akshay Jain
kvijay1000

Nov 18, 2016

mad dogs

There are more than 4 mad dogs in our street (J-11 to J25, Dilshad colony). Neither children nor any other person of this street can't pass through the street.Little Flora dale school also in this street, so the children's are afraid this dogs daily. please have look on my message and take some immediate action regarding these street mad dogs .

J-Block,near flora dale school, Dilshad colony,New delhi 110095

Vijay
Deepika Thakur

Nov 6, 2016

Dog Bites

Hi ,My name is Deepika Thakur Resident of DDA Flats pul pehlad pur ,New delhi 110044, Need to draw your attention to an incident happened on Sunday 6th of November 2016 .A boy in our locality is bitten by 3 street dogs and that to 32 times he was immediately admitted to safdarjung hospital.Please request you to take these dogs they can be harmful for other resident and kids .
Please would request you to take the action asap.

Deepika Thakur
464,DDA Flats
Pul pehlad pur
Near Surajkund Road
new delhi -110044
mayurviharpkt4

Nov 5, 2016

Street dog catcher request

There are so many dangerous dogs in our street .neither children nor any other person of street can step outside in the street becoz they trying to catch them and bite them, near about 40 to 60 peoples and child bitten by them .please hav look on this message and pls plssssss take some imediate action towards these mad 5 street dogs.
Garud Apartment pkt-4 Mayur vihar phase-1 New delhi
Sanchita shukla

Mad bitch biting people

Hi, here in shakarpur street number 4 near aggarwal bhawan there is a bitch black n white color that keeps biting people. Please take it has bitten many people severely.
Asap action is required.
Devender kumar ji

Street dog catcher request

There are so many dangerous dogs in our street .neither children nor any other person of street can step outside in the street becoz they trying to catch them and bite .please hav look on this message and pls plssssss take some imediate action towards these mad street dog.
Gali no 24 joshi road karol bagh new delhi 110005

Reg
Devender kumar
Devender kumar ji

Street dog catcher request

There are lots of mad dogs in our street.neither children nor any other person of this street can pass through the street.please have look on my message and take some action regarding these street mad dogs .

Gali no 24 joshi road karol bagh new delhi 110005

Reg
Devender kumar
Sv17

Dog catchers

Sir/madam,
I live in a society in vasant kunj b5/6 I was looking after feeding and training three of the street dog of my area they used to live behind my house were well behaved never would bite or even bark at anyone. One day all the aunty's having no work but some problem of noise which is very ironic cuz they make most noise in the society than anyone called dog catchers in a rabies control van caught the dog bot under my presence and took them violently and also made them bleed too. They dint take the ones who actually bite which is the next lane dogs.
I wanted to generate a complaint against them giving me a number which is switched off 8459070290 and also I would like a reply and would like see my dogs.
neena ahuja

Nov 1, 2016

strrt dogs catcher requesrt for immediate action

sir/madam
This is to bring to your kind notice that we are facing so much problems due to violent street dogs in our paschim vihar area who are roaming all the day specially near the following apartment:
a. Krishna Apartment near vishal bharti school
b. Milansar Apartment opposite Lal Market A1 block
c. Ekta Apartment Near jwalaheri market
d. Sahirdaya Apartment A4 Block
e. Nivedita Coloney A4. block
f. Shiva Enclave A4 Block
g. Cottage Enclave and other apartments A4,A2.A1 blocks
No action has been taken despite several telephonic complaints raised by the residents from the all the apartments. You are requested to take immediate action to avoid the more mishappings to the residents specially to kids and old people failing which approriate action will be taken against your department.

Neena Ahuja
Deputy Registrar
Supreme Court of India
New Delhi
diwedi

Oct 31, 2016

dogs create noise pollution and fights each other and bit all peoples

hello sir
I want to say that in our street these dogs tensed all of us these dogs hitting people and bark everyone who is going in the street they are like mad I live in laxmi Nagar my adress h-61 Lalita park laxmi Nagar Delhi- 110092 street no 3 garhwali mohallah. Pls do some actions and catch the dog before they bites children..this matter is gonna serious sir so pls..catch all dogs here sir

. thanks sir
. aryan
Bilal saifi

Oct 20, 2016

Street dogs

Sir. Street dogs is very harm full animal. Pls catch the dogs and saif the childrens......
Plz catch the dogs
priyasachdevapriya7

Oct 20, 2016

Street Dog attacking and biting people

I want to complaint about street dog, who is creating too much mess biting people, running on ladies, kids, etc.. no one can step out from their houses I request your officials to look the matter. However, today one dog has been bitten my husband and few days he attempt on one of my neighbor. there are so many mad street dogs in this locality because of them its very difficult to take step out from our houses especially at night. so this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon.

N-24, 2nd Floor
Vijay Vihar
Uttam Nagar
New Delhi 110059
Vikasgoyal88

Oct 19, 2016

How to get rid of streats dogs

I am living in D-17, Sector-3 , Rohini and in my area there are more than 5 streets dogs are available.
They bark whole the night and create lots of noise which is very distrubing.
Also they just attack to any body and aome times ita just feel too dangures when childrens are playing around.

Ita strange authority is doing nothing about it.
Please help us.
Priti Sagar

Oct 11, 2016

Increasing Stray Dog more in our society

This is Priti, I live in 1/4276 Ramnagar Shahdara. There are 5 to 6 dogs in our area. People of our locality are facing lot's of problem because of them. Sometimes those dogs dart very badly on us when we have our bags with us. They are also always ready to bite us without any reason. They are also danger for the kids. One Brown dog has bitten my brother twice. I and my family is very fed up because of those dogs.
Kindly take strict action or catch them as soon as possible otherwise they will create more problem for us.
Tarun_abc

Oct 9, 2016

Complaint about Street dogs

We cannot move in the street without a stick.

Resident of pocket D phase 3 Ashok Vihar delhi
Please do something!
Vinita Katiyar

Oct 8, 2016

Gang of street dogs in society

I want to complaint about gangs of street dogs are creating too much mess and dirtiness in the society premise, biting people, running on ladies, kids, etc. . RWA least bother on the issue and safety residents of society.

Dogs bark, run over attack when, I use to go office in the morning.. I really scared lot.

So this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on complaint and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we resident of Divya - Jyoti Society Sector 19 can live peacefully and safe.

Divya jyoti Apartment
Sector - 19
Rohini (Near Sector - 18 Metro Station)
New Delhi -110089

Ankush Gupta

Oct 4, 2016

attacked by a gang of street dogs

The incident happened when I was coming back from office at night, as I entered my lane a dog started barking, I turned away. Suddenly I realised there was a gang of 4 wild dogs chasing me very fast. I threw away my company laptop and started running as fast as I could. Soon they came very near to me, then I started circling a car, one dog almost bit me and then I shouted very loudly and got rid of them. It was very late at night and there was no one on the road, I felt dead and helpless. Now I am in fear of staying here as I come from office at night only. Pls help me in getting rid of these dogs. I ll pay you whatever the expense you incurr. But pls help.

R5 MMRDA,
Poonam Nagar, Andheri East,
Mumbai pin:400093
Ankush Gupta
Nitinkraj

Sep 29, 2016

steret dogs in our location creating too much trouble for new members

I want to complaint about street dogs are creating too much mess biting people, running on ladies, kids, etc.. no one can step out from their houses I request your officials to look the matter. However, today one dog has been bitten my maternal aunt and few days he attempt on one of my colleague. there are so many mad street dogs in this locality because of them its very difficult to take step out from our houses especially at night. so this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we will get rid of this problem soon.

L-105, Near happy chowk,
Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar,
New Delhi-110059
Nitin Kr. Rajvanshi
D k Madan

Sep 26, 2016

Street dog complaint

I am disable and resideing in A 232 derawal nagar delhi 9 here I want to draw your kind attention toward the many street dog romaing in our street mostly in eveing they bite my 81 yr old mother also and at that time in night it is very difficult for me to take them to hospital and they have also bite so many other people in street. So I request you to take an urgent and appropriate action in thos matter so we can live witout fear in our street.
Hope that early action will be taken by you in this matter
D K Madan
A/ 232 derawal nagar opp shakti nagar, telephone exvhg Delhi 110009
Pooja Harit

Sep 23, 2016

complaint regarding street dogs

In our society there are five to six dogs. They are so wild and attack small kids to adults everyone. Yesterday they've bitten my daughter so harsh. We all the members of the society are fed up with these dogs. They attack people and birds around in the surrounding which further leave the havoc. It is therefore requested you to take them away from the society and help us to live peacefully. Please take the action immediately.

Pooja Harit
9999206145
C-187 NDMC Society
H 3 block Vikaspuri
New Delhi -110018
NIMENDER SINGH

Sep 19, 2016

stray dogs

I am a resident of Village-JhulJhuli (Najafgarh) New Delhi. There are at least 150 to 200 stray dogs in the village. They become territorial and really aggressive especially in the night when villagers cames from their duties they attcked them.Nos. of instances have been reported. Not only this about 20 % villagers have their pet animal like cow, buffelow. These stray dogs also attacked upon the pet animals and injured them. the poor farmars are facing lot of inconvenince. their breeding is also developed with mainfolds. In the morning and evening time old age persons and children get lot of problem while they go out for morning/evening walf or school/college. to overcome the problem, it is dire need either these stray dogs may be got removed from the village or take step for sterlization. This may be given to priority. In this regards a complaint has also been made before a month but no response has yet been received so far.

I agin requested you to help solve this problem by catching these dogs before they cause serious harm to anyone.

n33raj18

Sep 12, 2016

Violent Aggressive Dogs

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am a resident of group housing 10 in Paschim Vihar. There are at least 6-7 packs of dogs in the society here. They have become territorial and really aggressive. Though all of them are a menace, I have found one of the pack which lives near the society gate number 1 to be really aggressive. I have fend them off on numerous occasions and I have reason to believe that one day they will cause serious harm to someone. A lot of the residents carry wooden sticks with them to protect themselves and this option is not always present, for example, while going out to society gate to go to office. After hearing of the killing of an elderly woman by a pack of dogs in Kerala, the residents have become increasingly fearful.

I request you to help solve this problem by catching these dogs before they cause serious harm to anyone.

Neeraj Yadav
124-C
Sunder Apartments GH-10
Paschim Vihar
New Delhi

jatingrover

Sep 2, 2016

MCD - DELHI

We are resident of Shalimar Bagh ,New Delhi. There are..more than 15 stray dogs in our area who use to bark and even bite the people of this residence.. Due to their barking whole the night resident of the area could not take proper rest and sleep. It is more painful to the old people and the patients.
Dog bite cases are increasing here day by day. Children cannot play outside as they scared of going outside due to the large number of stray dogs. Walking alone in the streets has become a terror.They made our life scary.So kindly send your dog squa to the address mentioned below.

Chander Kanta Grover

Pardeep Kr Soni

Sep 1, 2016

Complain of street Dogs

MCD
We are residing at C-67, Flat No-2, Ganesh Nagar, New Delhi-110092. We are facing problems from stray dogs who are heavily infected and do not move from the stairs of our building thus causing lot of nuisance. They have already bitten few people in the locality.There is always bad smell emanates from them thus making difficult to live. As the dengue, chickenguinia and viral fever is on increase for the last few days, we are afraid that we may also become victim of such vulnerable disease as all our efforts to put them out of the premises have failed.

We request MCD to take urgent steps in removing the stray dogs from stairs of our building so that we can live peacefully.

Pardeep Kumar Soni