MCD Street Dog Catcher

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCD Street Dog Catcher

SahilMe

Jan 15, 2022

Steet dogs bite the innocent people and kids in society

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is to inform you that I am residing in A5B Shanti Kunj Apartment Paschim Vihar. There are 5-6 street dogs who bark and attack on the innocent people unnecessarily who were coming and going from the society either inside and outside and tried to attack and bite the kids while playing in the paly ground. Although, our gate security guard tried many times to defend and save the people and kids from these street dogs to attack upon them.

I request you sir to kindly take necessary actions as soon as possible so as to save the people and kids from these street dogs.

I will be thankful to you.

Sahil Mehta
197, Gate number 5,6 A5B, Shanti kunj Apartment
Paschim Vihar, New Delhi - 110063
rna23

Sep 27, 2021

Street dog attack

I am resident of DDA LIG Flats BG-3.Paschim Vihar behind , New Delhi 110063. This is to inform you sir that there are so many dogs in our area. they have bitten many people while coming back from office in late night. Whole night they barked and because of that we could not sleep properly. They bark at every passers & attempt to bite. Children scared so much to go out. It is very difficult to move out without attack of dog. We are requesting you to please send a Dog catcher van as this lead to many horrible situations.They need to be caught.Please see the matter as serious level.it is humble request to look into the matter as early as possible

Street dog attack

Ajkr1988

May 27, 2018

Street dogs

There are so many street dogs in our area and it create a lot of nuisance daily. There is so much nuttiness and it always smelly.
Area is mundka, near rana public school.
Hno- 474/7.
Delhi-110041.
Mob no 8447462605
Manisha0911

Jul 17, 2016

missing puppy

Hello sir/madam n all reading this I don't have any complaints. But I need help to find my dear cute little puppy. 3 months ago I adopted a stray puppy as I found him so cute his name is PUCHCHU I am a residence of kunwar Singh nagar nangloi new Delhi. Puchchu is missing from 14 July 2016 I tried my best to find him n came to know from people that puchchu was seen in a white car last time someone may stole him from us. We are so sad n missing too much n I knw he also is missing us so I request you all to plz help us to find him. M attaching his pictures plz help puchchu is 3 months old puppy with green colour belt.You can mail me on [email protected] if u have any info. I ll be very grateful.🙏

MANAVG

Feb 28, 2016

Street / Stray Dogs bites the innocent people & kids.

Street / Stray Dogs bites the innocent people & kids.

Dear Sir/ Madam
I am the resident of Lajwanti Garden, New Delhi -110046.
With due respect I want to say that this is in regards to complaint against the street dogs.
They are about 6-7 various locations with each having 4 to 5 very dangerous street dogs which keep biting the local residents in our area.
I request you to please take a strict action against them as this can cause a life dangerous to local residence people and kids playing.
It is very difficult to even walk in street as they follow and bark/ growl at the residents also.
You are requested to please send a team to catch these dogs as early as possible.

Locations Nos. of Dogs
Near Mandir Gali No. 2, Lajwanti Garden : 10-12

Near photocopy shops, Gali No. 1 : 4-5

Near Mayur Jewellers : 01 (Very Dangurs: Yellow Colour)

Near Chanchal Park, Lajwanti Garden : 6-7

Near Primary School / Gurudwara, Lajwanti Garden : 4-5

Near WZ 135, Gali No. 7, Lajwanti garden : 5-6 (Very Dangurs: Black Colour)

Road decider Opposite Mother Dairy, Near Complex, Nangal Raya. : 10-12
. Near Post Office, Nangal Raya :10-12

rg3

Jan 2, 2016

dog barking & biting

STREET DOG
A large number of Stray dogs are there in our area and now they have become DANGEROUS for all the pass by members as they bark every now and then and follow people.

Please, take necessary actions against them so that we can live in peace. Please take a positive action as soon as possible.

Rahul garg
H.no.97 extention 3 near scoter market nangloi delhi 110041
Phone no.9891532924
G_Kushwaha

Mar 26, 2015

street dogs

I want to complain about street dogs menace 24*7.There are around 15-20 dogs barking and biting,created havoc evrywhere ,Kindly send dog capture van to our locality.Do take action soon .

Goldy Kushwaha