Mcd Ward Sonia vihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mcd Ward Sonia vihar

Dilip kumae

Jun 4, 2021

Repairing of main road

It is my humble request to you please repair the main road of 4Ā½pusta Sonia vihar.this is your responsibility to repair the road but all of you ignore the condition of road . kindly take some action about this matter.
sandeepkumar1

Jun 4, 2020

cleaing street drain

Dear MCD Counselor,

This is to inform you that I am living at E1/510, street no. 13, 4th pusta Sonia vihar Delhi -110094, and I remember you towards the street no 13 which is located 4-1/2 Sonia vihar. here is some problem with the cleaning of the Drain. I requested to you please come and look at the situation of our street.

Sandeep
Ravi95999

Sep 16, 2019

Empty plot garbage

I live sonia vihar C1 som bazar road gali 12 3rd pusta and my concern is that Near of my house have a empty plot and in this plot have lots of garbage polothyin plastic and which is the reason bad smell comes and plastic automatically burn that is reason we can't take breath and Many of times I told owner of this plot but he is not take seriously so plz do somthing my contact number is 9599966499
Swaroop1

Aug 3, 2017

Street and drainage cleaning

After mcd election no cleaning in the streets and drainage Naliyan bhari padi rehti hain, elections se pehle Lambi Lambi fenk rahi thi sushma Mishra Ji election Ke bad se aj tak jhankne bhi nahin ayin hain,

Kindly do the needful