MCD Water supply

er_sahil20

May 11, 2017

MCD water not supplied

Hello MCD Team,

We are suffering from water not supplied at D block Mansa Ram Park, Uttam Nagar.

We are living 8 families in apartment and our address lies on border of Mansa Ram Park and Sewak Park. We dont get proper water supply, other side of Mansa Ram Park and Sewak park get twice time on every alternate days.
But from last 10 days there is no water supply for us which lied on border of Mansa Ram Park and Sewak Park.
Please help us to resolve the problem.

Address:- D-1/41, Swasti Apartment, Mansa Ram Park, Near Usha Mata Mandir, metro pillar 768, Uttam nagar, Delhi, 110059
Contact number:- 9953364553

Swasti Apartment Residents.
Powder Room

May 2, 2017

Dirty water supply

Hi MCD Team,

Kindly be informed that the polluted water is being supplied at our salon in Meharchand Market,New Delhi. The water is so stinking that it feels like the water is coming directly from some sewage or drain. I don't know if someone from MCD is reading these complaints and taking any corrective steps in this regard.

Request you to kindly resolve this issue asap.

I would really appreciate if anyone from MCD can inform at 09582996211when the issue is resolved, or if they are working to resolve the issue.

The Powder Room
vkvrma

Apr 20, 2017

Dirty water in MCD Water supply

Dear MCD Team,

I am Vikas from WZ244-D, Street No. 4, Shani Bazar, Uttam Nagar East, Near Metro Pillar No. 657. Dirty and bad smelling sewage water is being supplied in our house.it is creating problems for us. the whole society.its a humble request from our side please solve the problem as soon as possible.

Vikas
WZ244-D, Street No. 4, Shani Bazar,
Uttam Nagar East, Near Metro Pillar No. 657
Delhi-110059
manigarg21

Apr 3, 2017

Stinking Drain Water is Supplied to Houses for regular use

Hi MCD Team,

Kindly be informed that the polluted water is being supplied to our houses in Block 16, Subhash Nagar, New Delhi. The water is so stinking that it feels like the water is coming directly from some sewage or drain. You cannot even stay for 1 minute in the bathroom with that smell. I have been reading the complaints on multiple complaint boards online and have seen that people are writing about the same issue in Delhi since last one year. I don't know if someone from MCD is reading these complaints and taking any corrective steps in this regard.

Request you to kindly resolve this issue asap as polluted water is bad for everyone's health and you never know what pandemic it can bring along to the whole society.

I would really appreciate if anyone from MCD can inform at 09718285908 when the issue is resolved, or if they are working to resolve the issue.

Maneesh Garg
nksalhotra

Dec 29, 2016

Dirty water supply at L Block Kirti Nagar

We are getting dirty water supply at L- 42, Ist Floor, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi - 110015 for the last 2 days i.e. Since 28th December, 2016 which is not fit for consumption purpose.

It is, therefore, requested that the complaint may be resolved at the earliest under intimation to me.

N K SALHOTRA
L - 42, Ist Floor, Kirti Nagar, NEw Delhi - 110015
Mob No. 9910160532
Email - nksalhotra@gmail.com
Renu Maggo

Aug 21, 2016

Dear MCD Team,

Please be informed that we are facing issue with water supplyDirty and bad smelling water is being supplied in our houses. It's creating problems for the whole society.We are getting a black sewage water and sometimes white soapy or detergent based with bubbles in water with smell of sewage , It's not possible to use for drink, bath or washing, even though our water purifiers are failed to purify it.
Pls do the needful asap.

Best regards
Renu Maggo
Bal ufyan road uttam nagar
New delhi 59
Naveensha

Aug 6, 2016

Dear MCD Team,

Please be informed that we are facing issue with water supplyDirty and bad smelling water is being supplied in our houses. It's creating problems for the whole society.We are getting a black sewage water and sometimes white soapy or detergent based with bubbles in water with smell of sewage , It's not possible to use for drink bath or washing, even though our water purifiers are failed to purify it.

Name Naveen

Rgd
Naveen 9898415162
jain rakesh 2090

Jul 28, 2016

Poor quality of water in GAGAN VIHAR EXTN, locality.

It's a humble request from our side please solve the problem as soon as possible. your quick response would be highly appreciable.
WITH REGARDS
Residents of GAGAN VIHAR EXTN. DELHI 110051.
ASHWANI ARORA , SEEMA JAIN, R.P.MALIK, SUBHASH CHABBRA, PANKAJ SHARMA, SURENDER MALCHA, DEEPAK SAXENA, RAKESH JAIN, CHIRAG ARORA, BHUPINDER SINGH, D.S. SOKHI, JAGDISH ARORA, K.B.BEHAL, MOHINI JAIN, JATIN KATYAL, HARBAGH SINGH, S.P.JAIN, HARISH GULATI JAGDISH ARORA, R.G. SHARMA, RAKESH MODI, KANWAL JEET SINGH,
PLASTIC COMPONENT INDUSTRIES

May 18, 2016

DIRTY WATER

We are residing in West Delhi,A 24 MAYAPURI INDUSTRIAL AREA PHASE-1 NEW DELHI 110064

Here, we are facing trouble in MCD water supply, as the quality of MCD water supply is not good.
The quality of water supply is dark black in colour and with a bad smell. It seems that severage water is coming in our INDUSTRIAL area.
Pushpinder Singh G

Mar 20, 2016

Dirty and smelly water

I am one of the resident of Krishna Puri which comes under thTilak Nagar . Our area is suffering from highly dirty and smelly water from past one week which is not even suitable for washing and cleaning purpose, no one can even think of drinking it.
chanchalpancholi

Mar 3, 2016

smelling water

Iam mrs chanchal pancholi, i staying at subhash nagar block 13 , we are facing problem of dirty and smelly water from MCD ... it is totally equal to sever water.... this is problem of vishnu garden as well .... It seems that severage water is coming in our residential area.
it is better not to supply water .... if MCD cannot able to give clean water......

Chanchal pancholi
+91 9891062152
Raghv Pandey

Jan 21, 2016

Water Complaint

I am Raghvendra Pandey and leaving in C block Gali 4,House No 11Parwatianchal Santnagar Burari.No water Supply from last three days.This is burning issues of locality.
My huable request to you,Please arrange water tank ASAP.

Raghvendra Pandey

Dec 15, 2015

201512060448

My Complaint No ############ is still pending no improvement in water purity. Still getting dirty/smell water.

I am thankful to the official who has visited my residence and they himself checked the quality of water on the spot and
assured me to get it done early.

Today(15.12.2015, in the morning I got the same dirty/smell water, why no action has been taken so far to get it clear
whatever the problem in the ares. This is problem of myself all my neighbors are getting this types of water.

Please help,we totally depend upon MCD water.

Dec 9, 2015

Dirty water getting from MCD Pipe Supply

My complaint reference No.############ still not attended, continuously getting dirty smell water, when it will get it solved and
I can get clear water.

Dec 9, 2015

Dirty water getting from MCD Pipe Supply

My Complaint Reference No ############ is not yet attended/problem not solved, still getting dirty smell water. When it will attend and solve the matter.
C.Chandran,B 65A, B Block, New Ashok Nagar, (New Number 377) Near Peeli Kothi, Delhi -96.
Mobile 9971689239
Asim Mirza

Nov 11, 2015

Dirty water

In my house for the almost one year and more dirty and bad smelling water is being supplied in our house through MCD pipeline. It is creating lots of problems for us. The whole Gali is suffering from this dirty water. It is my request from our side please solve the problem immediately. Your quick response will solve this problem. I am really thankful to you.

Your Sincerely,

Asim Mirza
House No. 288, Lane no. 15,
Zakir Nagar, Okhla,
New Delhi- 110025.
meridian

Nov 5, 2015

Water Not Supply

This is to bring to your kind attention that I am a resident of B 13 3rd floor Dr. Mukharjee Nagar ,New delhi-110009.
Here the 7-8 houses in a row are facing an accute problem of MCD water supply as water is never supplied upto this point.However water supply is quite normal in all the surrounding galis and even then water supply never reaches upto our homes.
This is due to the improper valve operation by the valve operator. He only opens the vlave partially so that water is supplied at very low pressure and it reaches only front rows. He has been informed about the same several times but he seems to have no effect.
All the summer we have suffered a lot due to his arrogant and negligent attitude.
So,I request you to kindly look into the matter and help us by giving proper warning to the valve operator to carry out his duty properly. We will be highly thankful to you.
Looking for your cooperation.

Rohit Kumar
8527919142
mcdajayk

Sep 23, 2015

dirty and bad smelling water

dirty and bad smelling water is being supplied in our house.it is creating problems for us. the whole society.its a humble request from our side please solve the problem as soon as posssible. your quick response would be appreciable.i m a resident of N block shyam nagar khyala road delhi 110018.
Please check it out at the earliest.
sushil kumar 1989

Jul 28, 2014

Regarding no water supply in our locality

This is to bring to your kind attention that I am a resident of shahbad dairy Block-B,H.no.1254,Bawana road ,new delhi-110042.
Looking for your cooperation.

With Regards,
Sushil kumar,
ruchit jain

Jul 6, 2014

dirty and bad smelling water being supplied in suraj nagar azadpur

dirty and bad smelling water is being supplied in our house.it is creating problems for us.and your daily cut of supply of water during afternoon too creates a mess and many times cut of suuply of water during morning and night too creates a headache for the whole society.its a humble request from our side please solve the problem as soon as posssible. your quick response would be appreciable.i m a resident of suraj nagar azadpur delhi 110033.
Please check it out at the earliest.
anit

Mar 30, 2013

Quality of MCD water supply not good

We are residing in NORTH Delhi, at D-10, PRATAP Nagar NEAR GURUDWARA PRATAP NAGAR METRO SATTION..

The quality of water supply is dark black in colour and with a bad smell. It seems that severage water is coming in our residential area.

And, the problem is, ki in that area ALL houses are facing this problem.

Please check it out problem at the earliest.

Jul 17, 2012

water complaint

hi i am gaurav i live in shahdara from the last week we are getting water from mcd which contains very foul smell and dirty particles this is my request rather solve this problem or tell water ministry to come to my home and drink such anice water supplied by them mcd give water bill at time but no one is there to listen our problem this is very disgustin this is not my problem.this is problem of my block small kids getting stomach infection pls try to make this problem rectify as soon as possible

Jul 8, 2012

bed quality of water supply

Quality of MCD water supply not good

We are residing in West Delhi, at street no.1, jagran chowk, t-block, uttam nagar, N.D.-59.

Please check it out problem at the earliest.

harshid

Jul 2, 2012

Subject: Poor supply of water in Uttam Nagar, E-block (Near Arya Samaj Road) locality.

The supply of water in our locality has been irregular during summer seasons. This condition is not very different this time too. The water supply has been poor and the water pressure of the supply line is also very low. The supply of water being given to our area is 15 – 20 min. in the morning and 5 min. in the evening, which is too low to fulfill our daily needs. This has been a common phenomenon these days and needs to be looked upon sincerely. Kindly do the needful to make the water supply regular in our locality, as soon as possible.
We will be grateful to you for your kind act.

Residents of Uttam Nagar, E-block

moto g4 plus - Charger and camera
    Charger of moto g4 plus is not working . And camera is...
    Sarah Aquasoft Complain - sarah aquasoft ro complain
    Sarah Aquasoft water purifier service is very poor. I...
    SBIPG - Not update my policy
    Dear Sir, I pay amount in online with my debit card above...
    Skillgame - Deduction of Rs.349/- from my Vodafone Mobile A/c...
    Deduction of Rs.349/- from my Vodafone Mobile A/c...
    HP Laptop - Screen issue
    Dear sir, M vaibhav agrawal ,sir mujhe rajasthan gov. ne...
    shopaaz.com - Refund
    I have ordered Redmi 3 S Prime online from Shopaaz.com on...
    cspdcl - Power failure
    There is a worst power supply ever.. All the day power...
    sbi fraud call - Received fraud call saying from SBI
    I got a call from a certain Rohit Verma from the number...
    pspcl - online pay electricity bill
    My electricity bill not pay online please my bill pay...
    CDA Pension Allahabad - DIFFERENCE IN ARREARS/PENSION
    Respected Sir, NAME- Durgesh Anniram Barman ARMY NO-...