MCF, Ballabgarh

Consumer complaints and reviews about MCF, Ballabgarh

bhati0211

Mar 25, 2020

Severage Block

We are facing problems regarding Severage blockage. Due to blockage water entering in our house.
All our neighbours are facing the same problem.
Address
H.NO- FCA-394 East Chawla Colony Ballabgarh, Faridabad
H.NO- FCA-395 East Chawla Colony Ballabgarh, Faridabad
We are requested to take care of immediately action.

Gaurav Bhati
rajkumargola1980

Jan 27, 2020

Severage water mix in Supply water

sewage water mix in the supply water
We are facing problem in regard to water supply. There is some problem in pipe line as the sewerage water is mixing in the water supply. our neiabour child and my child are sick last three days . we have complaint this problem to our ward chairman , but not result found out ...

Request you to please consider our problem as priority as this water is also use for drinking.

thanks

Rajkumar S/O Nanak Chand
Kumhar wara Ballabgarh .
Mob. No. 7838792234
ANIL RWA

Oct 17, 2019

CEMENTED TILES ON MANDIR GURUDWARA ROAD

First of all Good strategy to lay down cemented tiles on side of road that will benefit the residents in number of ways. However, the recent laying down of tiles on Gurudwara road is faulty. No one has dione inspection and the tiles are not at same level of road. The lapse is as follows:
1. Digging by JCB not done proper, only surface cleaning done . Work done by contractor below par.
2. The tiles are not fixed as per technical background and few have been broken by traffic within 48 hours.
3. Level of tiles is totally mismatching with no uniformity.
4. Tiles adjoining road are at higher level than Road Level.
5. Finishing of work is below par.

Darya narayan

Aug 20, 2019

Water supply is not done

Sir ,. sihi gate Kumar wara near chaturbhuj mandir are suffering to water supply last 4 month and last 3 days water are not came in this area kindly pls solve this big problem thanks
Mannu555

Aug 14, 2019

Did not fill the hole

Hi sir,
My name is mannu l lives in gali no 3 bhagat singh colony band gali and my neighbor dug the hole in street and he didn't fill properly due to this some part of street is dumbed and it ill be cause of sewer line leakege so kindly do the needful before it ill be worst .

Thankss
Mannu
kamal sing rawat

Aug 10, 2019

sewage problem

we are facing some problems regarding sewage water flow in our house (no- 6209 G/F, pocket-1,sector-3,ballabgarh, faridabad) back side and water entering in our house. always water is coming about from the sewage. sir i already four time pay personally amount to cleaning seaverage. but our nebours is through waste item , waste food , children playing plastic balls, and plastic tings etc. i complained some many times our nebours say please do not trough but they nothing happens yet. So, i request you to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards

kamal rawat
Ashish parasher

Jul 22, 2019

Houses of ramp extended

Dear sir / madam
I am one of the member of raja naharsingh colony tubewell no 2 wali gali ballabgarh the main reason of my complaint is that people are extended their house ramp to the road and second main reason is that they park their vehicles/ car to the road which makes difficulties to the travlers their is not even single space left
So please sir / madam it is my heartly request to u that to take strict action towards this

preetiiyadav

May 28, 2019

STREETLIGHTS ARE NOT WORKING

IN BHATIA COLONY WARD NO.36,BALLABHGARH ,STREET LIGHTS ARE NOT WORKING FROM LAST 1 MONTH ,DUE TO THAT DARKNESS IS EVERYWHERE ON THE STREET,WE ARE NOT FEELING SAFE AT NIGHT AND VISIBILITY IS ZERO.STREET LIGHTS NUMBERS ARE ############ 510 511 WHICH ARE NOT WORKING.

SO I REQUESTED YOU TO PLEASE MAKE NECESSARY ACTION.

THANKING YOU,

PREETI
preetiiyadav

May 28, 2019

STREETLIGHTS ARE NOT WORKING

IN BHATIA COLONY WARD NO.36 BALLABHGARH,STREETLIGHTS ARE NOT WORKING FROM LAST ONE MONTH DUE TO THAT DARKNESS IS EVERYWHERE ON THE STREET ,WE ARE NOT FEELING SAFE AT NIGHT AND VISIBILITY IS ZERO.
THE STREETLIGHTS NUMBER ARE ############ 510 511 WHUCH ARE NOT WORKING.

SO I REQUESTED YOU TO PLEASE MAKE A NECESSARY ACTION

THANKING YOU

PREETI
Mtirkha

May 18, 2019

Waterlogging and mosquito breeding

I would like to bring it to your notice that we are facing severe waterlogging problem in front of our house in our locality.Due to this waterlogging mosquitos are breeding in this dirty water.
Main cause of this waterlogging is that our street road is still kachcha gali and people here fillup soil in front of their houses as per their wish making this road highly uneven.
People here have elevated their houses much higher than the road level and now they are making ramp of their houses on road itself leading to narrower path for passerby and uneven road.

Sir we pay regular house tax and Ballabgarh is a city but still this dirty picture of our street is a big black dot on our clean city clean India mission.

This waterlogging can lead to several serious health problems like malaria dengue diahoria etc.

I hope for your quick and positive action on time.

Jai Hind jai Bharat

Mithlesh Rani
Mob : 8076937497

CP Sharma2

May 7, 2019

Sewage Water in Drinking Water supply line

R/sir

We are facing an issue in Drinking Water supply line ,It has sewage Water.Because of this Water we are facing lot's of problem I.e. loose motion, Stomach problem,Diarrhea etc.

Please look into this matter asap as water is necessity of life.

Thanking you in advance for looking into this matter as soon as possible.

ChanderaPal Sharma

vijay nagar ballabgarh .

sachin kamra

Apr 30, 2019

Irregular Water Supply

We are facing water problem in our area since last 1 week.
only coming in midnight before 5 am.

Situation is very bad

Kindly sort out this problem ASAP.

SACHIN KAMRA
prashantbora24

Apr 18, 2019

Sewage is stuck up

I have been complaining for the last three weeks about the blockage of sewer line serving my front of House no. 1016 to 1019. Sewage is stuck up on the line resulting in backing of water into the toilets creating foul smell, mosquito breeding etc. and may spread denque fever.We are old prople and senior citizens.
It is really a shame to wait for the basic services for weeks!
Your early action in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Prashant bora
front of House no. 1016 to 1019
FARIDABAD SECTOR 55
Rohit8053

Nov 21, 2018

Street light not working

Dear concern,

IN JAIN COLONY GALI NO. 4, H.NO. 210 TO 223 BALLABGARH, STREET LIGHTS ARE NOT WORKING FROM LAST 1 MONTH.DUE TO THAT DARKNESS IS EVERYWHERE ON THE STREET, WE ARE NOT FEELING SAFE AT NIGHT AND VISIBILITY IS ZERO.

SO I REQUESTED YOU TO PLEASE MAKE NECESSARY ACTION.

THANKING YOU,
ROHIT
SHYAM RADHEY

Oct 25, 2018

irregular sweeping and water drainage problem

Respected sir

I would like to say that i radhey shyam residence of shiv colony gali no 1 tigoan road ballabgarh . We have face so much problem of sweeping and water drainage system . Mcf not take any attention toward us. No sweeper would come in our street.
Many carbage point are easily seen in street and risk of spreading diseases like malaria dengue etc.
Some time your person clean drainage and they dump all garbage near drain and took them after 4 to 5 days this is very wrong, Smell and dirtyness spead in street very much. Condition is so bed
So, plz give special attention to us. Its my humble request to you.

Thankyou
Your faithful

Radhey shyam

9992044562
SHYAM RADHEY

Oct 25, 2018

installmentation of led street light

R/s
With due respect, i would like to say that i radhey shyam residence of shiv colony gali no 1. i just want to grab your attention that every ward distributed 250 LED street light from govt but till now there is no installment these light.
Diwali festival is near to come. Old street light are not working properly condition Its my humble request to you pls install and replace in to LED light as soon as shortest possible period of time.

Your faith fully
Radhey shyam
9992044562
Prakash_Singh1036

Sep 21, 2018

STREET LIGHT NOT WORKING

Respected Sir

This is Monu R/O G-8,Trikha Colony,Ballabgarh.Balaji mandir.with due respect I want to say that our government work specially yours MCF work I.e related to cleaning,Eco green ,insta complaint hearing,Sewar cleaning etc is appreciable & Thanks a lot to be available for us all the time.

Sir,I want to grab your attention towards my subject I.e street light not working from last few days in my locality.As their us Mandir also due to not working of street light devotees facing problems etc.

As a citizen of your city looking forward a positive & prompt respond from your end.

Monu Singh
vijay0987

Aug 17, 2018

garbage water in empty plot 800 sqaure yard

I am vijay tanwar from rajeev colony .My mobile number is 9718357871.My stay in this area .One empty plot is their .In this plot many garbage and waste water is kept .I stay with my family .So are suffering dieases Like Malaria ,dengue etc.I send you pictures of this plot in attach file .

So please take care and request you to clean that area as soon as possible .I am thankful to you .

With Regards,
VIJAY TANWAR

garbage water in empty plot 800 sqaure yard

Feb 25, 2018

irregular sweeping in my street

In our street, sweepers are very irregular. They comes only 3 to 4 days in a month for sweeping the street. Due to this our street us becoming a place of garbage dump. When we request the sweepers for sweeping our street daily then they start arguing and don't listen to our request. We even give money to them for taking garbage from our house. Even then they don't come regularly.Also The garbage vehicles don't come to our street for taking our garbage.

So this is our request to please consider our problem and please solve it as soon as possible.

Kachi gali having a board named arya bazaar, opposite to bhura cloth shop, 40- feet Road, Chawla Colony, Ballabgarh

Yuvraj 1986

Dec 24, 2017

Ramp on Street

I am Yuvraj Sharma live in East Chawal Colony ballabgarh gayatri mandir H. No 413.
In our street mostly all of the persons make the big ramp in front of their own house.
So there is problem of vehicle passing and panicking also so plz do the need full ASAP.
Yuvraj Sharma
Yuvraj 1986

Dec 24, 2017

Ramp on Street

I am Yuvraj Sharma live in East Chawal Colony, H. No 413 near gayatri Mandir.
In our street mostly all of the persons make the big ramp in front of their houses. Due to that hafe of street block and their is no place for the vehicle passing as well as parking.
So I request to you plz do the need full for the same ASAP.
Yuvraj Sharma
Puneet Khattar

Nov 16, 2017

Wrong complain by Neibhours

I am Puneet Khattar from Mukesh Colony, Ballabgarh. I brought one injured calf in August now it becomes our family member so we are not going to left but people of h.no232 did wrong complain against calf that calf is not well and spread cow dung in street which is completely wrong and on that complain people from MCF came to pic that calf
So it is my heartiest request that first do enquiry regarding complain wether it is true or not . You can do enquiry from sweeper of MCF come in our street I.e ram mandir wali gali .Please took decision after enquiry because this complain is done by those people who have problem with plants in street and make pressure on us to cut these plants

Puneet Khattar
244, Mukesh Colony
Ballabgarh, Faridabad
mayank vats

Oct 17, 2017

STREET LIGHT PROBLEM

RESPECTED SIR,

IN SHYAM COLONY, GALI NO.3 . STREET LIGHT IS NOT WORKING FROM LAST 20,30 DAYS, DUE TO THAT DARKNESS IS EVERYWHERE ON THE STREET, WE ARE NOT FEELING SAFE AT NIGHT,

SO I REQUESTED YOU TO PLEASE MAKE NECESSARY ACTION BECAUSE THIS IS ALSO A DIWALI SEASON ,

THANKING YOU

STREET LIGHT PROBLEM

Shashi saraw

Oct 6, 2017

Street light not working

Sir in sector 64 part2 near power house infront of house no 2469 street light not working from last 10 days.. due to that darkness is every where and not feel safe in night.. so please make necessary action

Renault India - DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    EPFO - Withdrawal Process
    Hi Team, Everytime i enter OTP for withdrawal process in...
    THM - Non-co operation of RMO Stuff
    My Daughter, Miss Sneha Sen ,Patient ID-PL/20/020245 &...
    Garena free fire - My recharge was not successful
    29₹ My recharge is just pending at the neon...
    Indian Oil - Non delivery of LPG gas.
    I had booked gas for delivery before 20.03.2030 and my...
    IndiaBulls - 3 month EMI not issue
    3 month not EMI issue pls
    Bharat Business Channel Ltd - Recharge not credited
    Recharge amount not credited to d2h account My d2h...
    [email protected] - Sim card not working
    From some last days my airtel sim card is not working and...