MCF Faridabad

Jul 30, 2018

Sewerage Overflow

Kind Attn : MCF Commissioner

I am a resident of 5-G/43 N
I.T , Faridabad. The sewer line of our Main Road G & D Block Near Gurudwara Singh Sabha No is completely blocked. From the inside at home, we are facing, that water can't get out from toilet, kitchen and bathroom. Swerage is being overflowed. There is so much smell insude and outside at home. i

So in this regard, we need your help and humble request you to take the immediate step and do the needfull to clear the line ASAP.

Jul 17, 2018

ADVOCATE
ypsrmcf

Jun 27, 2018

NO WATER SUPPLY IN HOUSE NO.2220 TO 2225

I would like to inform you that there is no supply in House No. 2220 to 2225 Sainik colony since last 3 years. We are depends on Private tankers only. I have complaints so many times in written in MCF. but there is no solution till date. I have talk to MCF Officers JE/SDO etc regarding this issue also.

We we already paid the amount of Sever & Water Charges in MCF in May, 2018. Even water meter has been installed in our house.

I request you to please provide us facility of the water supply atleast.

With Regards

Mobile : 9718798884, 9999644699
Ajeet goyal

Jun 26, 2018

Water tank over flow

My neighbor's 1528 sector 16 faridabad water tank is over flow from year but he can't take any solution I personally told him but he can't listen please do necessary action and teach him lesson.

Jun 15, 2018

illegal pvt water supply complain

Dear sir/madam

we wish to inform you that we are the residence of Sant Nagar colony near old railway station Faridabad.

we requested to you please take some hard Action regarding illegal Pvt water supply and, making money from poor people,

near govt school in sant nagar Mr Gaffur has Two illegal private water boring for pvt water supply , free electricity , free water

from earth and supply more than 300 home each home per month charge 500 Rs and New connection he charged minimum

3000 Rs according to family size .5 Hp motor running daily 12 hours without electricity bill , our area water level going down

its humble request please punish this person he is looting poor people and our water source and electricity
Rahul Sharma

Jun 5, 2018

swerage over flow

I am a resident of gali no.57 , ward no.4,sanjay colony,sector-23,faridabad.We have facing swerage blockedge problem last 25 days. water will flow in our house or on road also,even we can't breath easily.
we already complaint to SDO ,JE & junior employee Mr. Rohtash at sector-23,water & swerage department .but they done nothing only give just satisfaction that we will do it today. we also noticed that they had solve lots of complaint from our near by street with in just 3,4 days ,but not our.Please do some needfull help.

Thanks & regards

rahul sharma

Kind Attendence : MCF Commissioner / Sewerage Overflows

Kind Attendence : MCF Commissioner

I live in Ashoka Enclave-IInd, Behind Saffron public school, Faridabad. The sewer line of our street is completely blocked, from the inside at home, we are facing, that water can't get out from toilet, kitchen and bathroom. Sewerage is being overflowed. There is so much smell inside and outside at home. If we go at your local mcf office. They don't accept the complaint and say's that we are not able to do anything. You have need to complain in MCF.

So in this regard, we need your help and humble request you to take the immediate step and do the needful to clear the line as early as soon.

Sewerage overflows from last one month from House number- A-1 To A-12 , Ashoka Enclave- 2nd, Behind Saffron public school, Faridabad, Pls. provide solution as early as soon.

Your Sincerely,

Kind Attendence : MCF Commissioner / Sewerage Overflows

sukhchain singh 021

sever overflow

Dear sir i m the resident of ho no 7462 gali no 6 jawahar colony,
The sever is over flow since last 25 days ,i register the complaint to local office but problem is still there,
Moreover now its very difficult to cross the road without a handkerchief dear sir its just in front of my house gate,
I hope u understand well will stop is small only,
Resolve it as soon as possible ,
SUKHCHAIN SINGH 9811334075
sukhchain singh 021

SEVER OVER FLOW

DEAR SIR I M THE RESIDENT OF HO NO 7462 GALI NO 6 JAWAHAR COLONY,
THERE IS REGULAR SEVER OVERFLOW ON THE ROAD SINCE LAST 25 DAYS I WIRTE DOWN COMPLAINT IN LOCAL OFFICE BUT PROBLEM IS STILL AS IT IS ,
DUE TO OVER FLOW ITS VERY HARD TO CROSS OVER MORE OVER ITS JUST IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE GATE ,
ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST TO U PLZ RESOLVE IT ON PRIORITY ,
SUKHCHAIN SINGH
geeat4ashok

May 27, 2018

Sewer Blokage

Resp. Sir,

Kind Attn : MCF Commissioner

I live in Sector-55, Faridabad. The sewer line of our street is completely blocked. From the inside at home, we are facing, that water can't get out from yoilet, kitchen and bathroom. Swerage is being overflowed. There is so much smell insude and outside at home. If we go at your local hudda office. They don't accept the complaint and say's that we are not able to do anything. You have need to complain in MCF.

Sincerely,

May 17, 2018

Siver block

I live in Sanjay Colony Sector 23 gali number 44 Faridabad Haryana
sewer blockage and overflow
There is problem of sewer blockage and sewer overflow .we are facing this problem for 15days. i have complained many time but the problem is not solved
Please solve our problem as soon as possible

Regards Rajendra Kumar 8826703955
dighalbansal

May 16, 2018

Shortage of water supply

We are facing water supply shortage problem from 1 week. Our house no. is 852, sector 46, Faridabad. Kindly note that in our row 10 houses are badly effected and not receiving water from 6-7 days.

You are requested please look into the matter and short out the problem on most urgent basis.

With Regards,

Sachin Bansal

Girish1476

May 13, 2018

Sever line choke

Our Gali sever line has choked from 45-60 but no action ,we are facing very difficulty from dirty smell and insects

With regards
Girish babu
Mrs. Concessao

Apr 26, 2018

dumping garbage

The Municipal sweepers who come to clean the roads in sector 19, Faridabad, are dumping all the waste in front of the House No. 30,32,32, 33.

In spite of requesting them so many times the garbage is still there, it has been there for more than two months.
It has become a breeding center for mosquito and fly's. The Area has started stinking so badly.

I would request the concerned authorities to intervene into this matter, and get the place cleaned.

Thanking you in anticipation

Regards.

Apr 25, 2018

Dear Sir,/ Madam

Sewage Overflow

There is continious overflow of sewage in Sanjay Coloney Gali No. 252, near Haryana School. Due to which it is impossible to open the door or stand outside for a minute. Please take permanant action to stop the overflow of dirty water.

Sandeep Sharma

Apr 25, 2018

Sandeep Sharma
Tilak Raj Sethi

Apr 13, 2018

Non-receipt of Water Bill

I have not received my water bill for my property No 822,Sector 14, Faridabad. The last payment for water bill was made by me on 19.6.2017 for Rs 4864/- as per receipt No 056. Since then I have not received any bill, although I did check with MCF, Old Faridabad and I was told that new system of water billing is being formulated. However, 2-3 days rep of MCF was distributing water bill to our neighbour and when I checked about my bill, I was told that our payment has been received and hence no bill. I think it is not correct.

May I, therefore, request you to kindly look into the matter and arrange to send the water bill so that the same could be paid, if there is any due.

Your,
TR Sethi
Mobile : 9968650434
Tilak Raj Sethi

Apr 13, 2018

nON rECEIPT OF wATER CONSUMPTIONBILL

I have not received Water Consumption Bill. The last payment on this account was made by me vide Receipt No 056 dated 19.6.2017 for Rs 4864/-. Recently, our neighbour has received water bill but when I inquired, the person distributing the bill said your bill is already paid, which is not correct.

I shall be grateful if you could kindly look into the matter and let me know the amount of bill and the bill so that I could make necessary payment.

Yours
Shashi Prabha Sethi
Mobile : 9968650434
D Dagar

Mar 7, 2018

Problem due to Monkeys

I am writing this complaint on behalf of all BSNL Sector 15A employees.There are lots of Monkeys in BSNL premises which are creating problem to our staff and customers.These monkeys have created very fearful situation as they can attack anybody at any time.You are requested to make some arrangements to resolve this problem as soon as possible.
Dharmender Dagar
JTO Admin
BSNL Sector 15A
email id: [email protected]
Nishak19

Mar 5, 2018

Dumped garbage in my street

I am living in New Janta Colony NIT Faridabad. My neighborly living on ground floor dump lots of garbage in front of home because of this every person suffering with problem living surrounding of him. Because of this garbage lots of mosquitoes are there all time smell is there atmosphere is very dirty because of him if some one tell him that throw garbage outside than he fight with them and abuse kindly take an action waiting for your favorable response. My contact number is 9312024125 Mithlesh.

Dumped garbage in my street

rohitbhargava10

Mar 4, 2018

Damaged Road

This is in respect to half constructed street road of Dabua colony, sector 50.
MCF staff visited our street to construct the road and they had their JCB Machines involved to break the old road and construct the new one.They left their job in the middle and due to which we have big blocks of cement concretes all where spread across the road. Its been more than a week and no action has been taken against this.Now the difficulties we are facing are:-
1. No car or two wheeler can pass along this road
2. This road has two schools in it and its difficult for students and their parents to reach the school safely
3. Due to big block of cement concretes, its easy to get injured than crossing the road
4. My mother being paralysed has difficulty to reach doctor for medical checkup
5. It's also difficult for pregnant women's to pass along this road

I am attaching pictures of the road. I hope action will be taken as soon as possible.
Street Landmark:- Near Prakash Bal Bharti school and Gyan deep Public school

Damaged Road Damaged Road Damaged Road Damaged Road

Dev9110

Feb 19, 2018

STREET LIGHT

On the behalf of all residence of Badkhal Village Sunaar wali gali , Faridabad. We would like to draw your attention towards the serious problem of UNWANTED/persons came in for theft because no street light is here.

Our every day life is becoming hell because of them! They r troubling in all the way possible !! Attacking us all whether elders or young , snatching things and lot of things !! Plz help us !!! We r really messed up !!

Thanks in advance

Devender Sharma
9818652889 , 7289896004
Dev9110

Feb 19, 2018

Monkey problems in our area

Monkey problems in our area

On the behalf of all residence of Badkhal Village, Faridabad. We would like to draw your attention towards the serious problem of UNWANTED/menace MONKEY in our village.

Our every day life is becoming hell because of them! They are troubling in all the way possible !! Attacking us all whether elders or young , snatching things and lot of things !! Plz help us !!! We r really messed up !!

Thanks in advance