mediassist India

Consumer complaints and reviews about mediassist India

girijasarkar

Jul 21, 2016

Claim Amount not yet Disbursed

Reimbursement claim No : 12893782
Claim Submit Date 30/06/2016
Claim Approved Date : 07/06/2016

As per the policy of Medi assist the payment not yet transferred, Please assist.

Jul 16, 2016

I want to re-set my Password. when I am trying to Reset the password I got message "Your password has been send to SMS and Register Mail id" while checking in my mail I didn't received any password.

Kindly do the needful ASAP:

Please find the below details:
Name : Vinoth Kumar. M

CLAIM AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED

CLAIM AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED
MY CLAIM REFERENCE NO.92368606 .MY CLAIM WAS APPROVED BY YOU ON 30-May-2016
AMOUNT OF RS.22,953/-
BUT TILL TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED CLAIM AMOUNT .AS PER YOUR RULE WITH IN 7 DAYS FROM CLAIM APPROVAL DATE YOUR CREDIT IS GIVEN.PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PROPER REASON FOR DELAY OF CLAIM AMOUNT,AS I HAVE RECEIVED VARIOUS REASONS FROM YOUR SIDE FOR DELAY OF CLAIM AMOUNT. PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE .
1099651@tcs

Jun 26, 2016

I superannuated from TCS. I forgot my Password, When i clicked forget password it is saying that sending the password via SMS and to Dummy@tcs.com.
But I am not receiving any password on my mobile.
My mobile no. is 9871602365 and my e-mail ID:nk.agarwal8@gmail.com.Kindly correct this or please suggest me a solution to reset my password.

Regard

Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
Delhi Office – Gate No. 3
Jeevan Tara Building, First Floor
Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001

SUB: - Fraud by TPA Medi Assist - Don't believe Enhancing Claim Number-12750253]

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
I (Akhilesh Kumar Soni) am very afraid to inform you that I am a policy holder of “The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.” esteem organization. As a loyal customer of “The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.”

I have done one health Insurance policy from your organization. This covers Self, Wife, One Son and One Daughter. Whose Policy No’s are as follows?

Policy No: - 222501/48/2016/206
Endorsement No: - 222501/48/2016/ 206
Endorsement Date: - 24/07/2015

I’ve done this policy through one of your authorized agent/Broker Details

Dev. Off. Code – NA0000002674 Oriental Bank of Commerce

Agent/Broker – BF0000003929 OBC Sultanpur CR: 9933 BR: 1961- Sultanpur

Address: 580/7 Civil Lines near Vrindavan Hotel Sutlanpur Uttar Pradesh - 228001

This is very shameful that “The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.” Bond mention Insured Person Name (Akhilesh Kumar Soni), Wife (Annu Soni), Son (Krishna Raj Soni) and Daughter (Shriyam Soni) are correct.

But in your (Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd) system, these details are feed incorrect i.e. Insured Person Name (Akhilesh Kumar Soni), Wife (Ajay Kr Singh), Son (Ravi Singh) and Daughter (Richa Singh).

As per telephonic discussion with Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd executive by toll free number i.e. 09311052404 as on date 30 – 11 – 2015, he told me that correction on name and age will correct within 48 hours but again telephonic discussion with your executive by toll free number as on date 02 – 12 – 2015, he told me that I have correct name and age in our system.

This is very shameful that in your (Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd) system, these details are feed incorrect i.e. Insured Person Name (Akhilesh Kumar Soni), Wife (Anju Soni in place of Annu soni), Son (Ravi Singh) and Daughter (Richa Singh).

The correct details are as shown below:

1. Name: Akhilesh Kumar Soni
Age: 37
2. Name: Annu Soni
Age: 32
3. Name: Shriyam Raj Soni
Age: 4
4. Name: Krishna Raj Soni
Age: 3

At present, now name and age correction has been modified.

Regarding status of the reimburse the amount, As per telephonic discussion (Mob-09311052404) with executive “Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd” Noida Mr. Praveen as on date 05-02-2016, I have been provided you all related documents via speed post as on date 14-12-2015, and as discussed, I have attached scan copy of the OBC Pass Book on date 06-02-2016, for Reimbursement of Claim amount Rs.59,378/- [Claim Number-12750253].

You told me that we have sent the reminder to the concerned team to take up this issue on high priority basis. We will let you know the status once we receive the update.

But When am I ask to Mr. Praveen ji, How much time, your internal team will take for the Reimbursement of the Claim Amount Rs.59, 378/- Then No reply.

Regarding status of the reimburse the amount, As per telephonic discussion with your executive (Mr. Sushil Ji) by TPA contact number (09311052404) as on date 03 – 03 – 2016 regarding status of reimburse the amount, he told me that some documents are not available related to Karunashray Hospital Sultanpur and Gomti Hospital & Research Centre Pvt. Ltd. hospital.

Sir, Karunashray Hospital and Gomti Hospital & Research Centre Pvt. Ltd. Hospital Sultanpur will be reimburse the claim amount after submit the required documents.
Sir, I request “Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd”executive (Mr. Sushil Ji) that all documents of Sahara Hospital Lucknow by Doctor Dr. Sunil Verma are complete then please reimburse the amount first.
But when am I calling to Mr. Sushil ji, then above mention no. is switched off right now.

This is very shameful that in your (Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd) support team, service is very poor.

Basis above, as discussed with MR. MANOJ KR. CHAURASIA as on date 14-03-2016 then he told me that I will do needful on priority basis and I will talk to “Medi Assist TPA cell” regarding this.

Regarding this When am I ask to Mr. Praveen ji (Medi Assist TPA CELL), How much amount you reimburse for Sahara Hospital then he told me that reimburse amount only for Sahara Hospital is only Rs. 38800/-.

After few days When am I ask to Mr. Praveen ji, How much time, your internal team will take for the Reimbursement of the Claim Amount Rs.38,800/- Then No reply.

As per discussion with Mr. Akhilesh Soni ji, he told me that the reimbursement amount invested in the treatment of my wife Mrs. Annu Soni from Sahara Hospital Lucknow by Doctor Dr. Sunil Verma is not credit till now.

I have already discussed you by telephonic that I have not any other documents related to Karunashray Hospital Sultanpur and Gomti Hospital & Research Centre Pvt. Ltd. Hospital Sultanpur.

I have submitted all the documents related to Sahara Hospital Lucknow and verified by Sahara Hospital TPA Cell.

It’s ok.

This is kindly requested please reimburse only Sahara Hospital Bills amount first and no need to reimburse the amount other hospital i.e. Karunashray Hospital Sultanpur and Gomti Hospital & Research Centre Pvt. Ltd. Hospital Sultanpur.

Sir, I request Medi Assist TPA Cell Executive that all documents of Sahara Hospital Lucknow by Doctor Dr. Sunil Verma are complete please reimburses the amount first.

But still the amount is not reimbursed to my amount. When I contact the medi assist help desk they are giving false statements and promises. I am surprised every time the customer care SPOC’s are giving different answers and deadline.

It’s too late seven months.

Why they are not giving proper explanation for the amount approved and amount not approved?
So beware whenever Hospital or TPA is talking about enhancement and they are cheating in form of having that option.
This type of attitude of Medi assist is increasing my distress level. I think medi assist try to forfeit my claim .So, please suggest me and take proper action to that.

I have attached all documents with this mail. Please go to attachment and find it.

I am expecting your kind cooperation.

Basis above, this is kindly requested for doing the needful for the reimbursement of amount invested in the Sahara Hospital Lucknow on priority basis.

Waiting for your kind & positive response soon

Akhilesh Kumar Soni

Mobile: - +91 8874255959

Mobile: - +91 9839440938

Postal: - House No. - 241/2 Parkins Ganj Chowk Sultanpur C/O Sri Shyam Ji Jewellers Sultanpur Uttar Pradesh - 228001
subhash dhawan

Jun 8, 2016

DELAY OF MEDICLAIM WITHOUT ANY REASON -CLAIM NO.11995720 FVG SUBHASH CHAND DHAWAN

I LODGED CLAIM FOR REIMBURSEMENT TO MEDIASSIST INDIA THROUGH OIC ON 03/12/2015 ,ALREADY COMLETED ALL THE QUERRIES RAISED BY COMPANY.ALREADY MORE THAN 6 MONTH EXPIRED TILL DT. MY CLAIM NOT APPROVED.
Suresh Kumar Chakraverty

Jun 6, 2016

Irresponsible respond.

Though taking up case in time for cash less admission, the same was denied and was advised that the expenditure can be reimbursed.
But after surgery the claim was processed(12746186). On tracking it was found that the claim has been denied on 04 June 2016. But again on 06 June 2016 we are getting SMS stating that..(we have received your Reimbursement claim No: 12776736. Now you can track your claim....).. WHAT WE WILL UNDERSTAND ON YOUR ABOVE RESPONSE?

IF IT HAS BEEN DENIED, PLEASE PROVIDE US THE DETAILED REASONS IN WRITING FOR OUR FURTHER ACTION.
OR,
IF IT IS ACTUALLY UNDER PROCESS, PLEASE LET US KNOW ON OUR MAIL ID(sk.chak@hotmail.com)..

ONE INSURED PERSON ALWAYS INVEST HIS HARD EARNED MONEY IN HEALTH INSURANCE HOPING FOR SOME RELIEF IN UNTOWARD MEDICAL PROBLEM IN FUTURE. But such type of responses always create doubt on all Insured Companies.

PLEASE CLARIFY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

chan2chain

Jun 5, 2016

Disrty Service

We requested a cashless hospitalization request they will denied the request without seeing the mode of treatment

maternity capping is a fixed amount 50 k which is very bad in case of pre hospitalization for any minor complications.
it starts from the day of conceive..

very dirty services. company should not sign the contract again.

reimbursement is very difficult.

never go for such kind of services.
chetansuda

Jun 5, 2016

Legal action against Mediassist

HI,

Can some one tell if we can raise a legal complaints againt Medi assist. not sure how govt can give authorization to run these kind of firms.
1) Call center number is not valid
2) Head office numbers as per website is not operating
3) They dont have any information about policy
4) Corporate employees are just suffering since their organization i tied up with that and reimbursement is very difficult.
5) No escalation contacts provided any where
frustrated by medi assist

Jun 2, 2016

Delay in Claim Settlement non legitimate deductions

Medi assist is THE MOST PATHETIC TPA i've ever seen !!!

My mother got hospitalized in Sep 2015 we submitted all the docs for reimbursement in Oct 2015 ; we received partial claim only in Apr 2016 that too after running from pillar to post !!

They've deducted amount of claim saying original reports not submitted whereas i have an acknowledgment stamped by their Noida office confirming all originals are with them

This stupid call center number never works ; it always says MAID you entered is incorrect

I wish IRDA takes an action against this pathetic TPA ; a person is already so disturbed when family member is admitted to the hospital these TPAs add on to the stress NOT AT ALL HELPFUL rather they humiliate and irritate you to the core
goodyear

May 23, 2016

Mediclaim not received

I raised a medical claim in mediassit with claim number 12507737.It got approved by 08-04-2016 itself. But still the amount is not reimbursed to my account. When I contact the mediassist help desk they are giving false statements and promises .I am surprised every time the customer care SPOC’s are giving different answers and dead line .I am literally fed up with the approach by mediassist because of the delay . Is this the approach given to every clients of mediassist? As it is already late , kindly help me to get the amount reimbursed ASAP.

Sachin
linsa

Mar 17, 2016

reinbursement of cash for the hospital bill

SIR,
Actually i admitted the hospital for the cyst in PDOC. Not for the treatment of infertility.why should you deny the claim.
policy no:760405/34/15/28/00000139

nikhilvohra

Mar 5, 2016

Extremely Poor Service

Poilicy No. 231290/48/2016/544-2 - 111738‏

I wrote the below given mail on 9th Jan . Not its close to 2 Months this is still under process. I have given multiple reminders but the revert is its with the specified team. If that is how an insurance company works i think its necessary to take them to the regulator that is IRDA.

Extremly poor service i will wait for another week and the i will write to IRDA for this problem.

This is in ref to the Policy issued above in favor of HBL Vohra (Hari Bhajan Lal Vohra).

Wanted to inform you that HBL Vohra Expired on 19-Dec-2015. So please arrange for refund of prorate premium.

Also wanted to check that HBL Vohra was in alchemist Hospital from 16th Dec 2015 to 19 Dec 2015 and was covered under by a mediclaim policy of my office there is a co payment and non medical charges of Rs 15000/- paid. Pleaase suggest how will i get hat amount fom your end.

Rajesh bansal22

Mar 5, 2016

Claim not paid

Mediassist is fraud
praveenkumar-sri

Mar 3, 2016

Delay in reimbursement

I raised a medical claim in mediassit with claim number 12271516.It got approved by 12-02-2016 itself. But still the amount is not reimbursed to my account. When I contact the mediassist help desk they are giving false statements and promises .I am surprised every time the customer care SPOC’s are giving different answers and dead line .I am literally fed up with the approach by mediassist because of the delay . Is this the approach given to every clients of mediassist? As it is already late , kindly help me to get the amount reimbursed ASAP.

Praveen
mchowdappa

Feb 26, 2016

Worst service

Trying claim Rs 4,324/-

I have submitted below docs on 14-12-2015 to claim H141220151243370050.

1.Discharge summary
2. Cash Receipt (No: 52413).
3. Reports
4. Claim form.

Still Mediassist team says that I have submitted bills but not cash receipts (I am confusing here how cash bills having cash receipts number and other details) and keeping my claim on hold for more than 2 months now. Response is not good.
sheetal r raut

Feb 17, 2016

CLIAM AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED

MY CLAIM REFERANCE NO.11938103 .MY CLAIM WAS APROOVED BY YOU ON 16TH DEC.2015 AMOUNT OF RS.30175/-
BUT TILL TODAY I HAVE NOT REVEIVED CLAIM AMOUNT .AS PER YOUR RULE WITH IN 7 DAYS FROM CLAIM APPROVAL DATE YOUR CREDIT IS GIVEN.PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PROPER REASON FOR DELAY OF CLAIM AMOUNT,AS I HAVE RECEIVED VARRIES RESONS FROM YOUR SIDE FOR DELAY OF CLAIM AMOUNT. PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE .
trishalajaiswal

Feb 5, 2016

Denial of medical claim

As understand that the OPD treatment is not covered under the same, but i was admitted in hospital last year (for 2 days ) and i have raised the claim and submitted the document for the same and have been reiumbursed the amount.
You may check your record.(it will have all the hospital bills, my MRI scans , my reports etc)

After i was admitted to hospital, i have to go for my continuous check every 4 months and every time my doctor is suggesting huge amount of medicine to take in.
My treatment is a long term treatment, it is going to acquire 4-5 year.

So i need to know what is the option i am left with, i am paying my health insurance per year, but i am not benefited with it.
Let me know the higher contact person, where i can contact with.
I want to escalate the issue as my treatment is very costly and i am facing difficulty in affording it.

Claim No :91837959

Trishala
trishalajaiswal

Feb 5, 2016

Denial of medical claim

My treatment is a long term treatment, it is going to acquire 4-5 year.

Let me know the higher contact person, where i can contact with.

Trishala
coolfairy

Dec 25, 2015

very poor cashless facility

Patient have applied for cashless since yesterday but till next day evening, there was no revert back. patient was admitted for bipass surgery. The med id is 5010261877.

pl look into the matter urgently
PemaChoden

Dec 23, 2015

domiciliaty claim

I'm an employee of TCS and I've been trying to claim the amount for more than a month. At first they denied the claim just because I didn't give original copy of X-ray. I have routine check-up and can't give my routine check-up original reports. Even if I didn't the original report, I wonder what would mediclaim do with my medical report. Before I gave my documents I asked Mediclaim (through TCS admi) that what if I don't give my x-ray and can't give the photo copy because x-ray comes all in black print. They said it's fine. After few days, my claim has been denied and asked to send all the origianl scanned reports, which I did. After that I've not heard anything of them. I've been told that there's only extension number- 69155 and no e-mail address or alternate contact number. No matter when I call and how many times I call, no one answers the call. I've e-mailed few times to kolkata.his@tcs.com but of no response. Even domestic call centre is not so ignorant like Mediclaim. This is really disappointing!!

MediAssist Claim No.- 91507694,
IWP ClaimRegistrationNo.- D1610151031097A002.
It was raised on 16-10-2015.
Claim denied on 27-Oct-2015.
Re-sent the scanned copies around first week of Nov.
swadesh kumar roy.

Nov 15, 2015

co. do not provide 100% cashless

sir, we would like to inform you that,my brother sanjoy roy ma-id no- 5006497287 and cashless claim no- 11859897 still now medi assist administrator do not 100% cashless provide the patient. my brother admitted in mission hospital,durgapur,west-bengal from 18/10/2015 to still now and BILL AMOUNT 9,50,000/-(nine lakh fifty thousand) approx before 2 day's ago.
we are requested to take care that matter and provide the 100% means 3,00,000/-(three lakh)cashless facility to your customer.

swadesh kr. roy.
brother of sanjoy kr. roy.
ma-id no- 5006497287.
claim no- 11792401.
policy no- 150403/48/14/8500003014.
nandha.elect

Nov 9, 2015

how can we reimbursement the previous year claim?

how can we reimbursement the previous year cycle claim.
My wife admitted in the hospital on June29, 2015 for maternity. But my hospital gave bill and discharge summary on july end. Due to some hard personal reason i am not able to claim this bill 2014-2015 year cycle. i claimed this on september, 2015. And i have sent the documents and forms to delhi. Without my knowledge they send my bills to my home back, it is happened on october.
After i have contacted them to asked about this, they said it is in the previous cycle. so we are not able approve this.
can anyone you please, let me know if there any possibilities to get my reimursement.

My mail id: nandha.elect@gmail.com
DS KOCHAR

Nov 6, 2015

NON SETTLED OF CLAIM

,PNB ROYAL MEDICLAIM POLICY NO 191200/48/2015/866
,CLAIM REF NO 11413075,A/C BHAJAN KAUR SETHI ,
MEDIASSIST TPA PVT LTD
PENDING OF CLAIM FROM LAST FOUR MONTH

ALL THE FORMALITIES HAD BEEN DONE, STILL THERE IS NO RESPONDS REGARDING TO SETTLEMENT OF CLAIM. MY MAIL ID IS kocharbhilai@rediifmail.com
MOB.NO= 9926990500