mediassist India

Consumer complaints and reviews about mediassist India

Ranjeeth.Vuppula

Oct 28, 2016

Reimbursement amount approved but not credited.

This is for Claim ID: 93009605, I see Claim status as 'Claim Approved' but with a blank Claim approved date. For this am still waiting from more than 1 month. please do the rectifications if any and do the needful to get my amount credited.

Ranjeeth
sushil1956

Oct 20, 2016

CLAIM PAID INTO WRONG ACCOUNT

CLAIM NO. 12741852
THEY SENT PAYMENT TO A WRONG BANK ACCOUNT . WE CONTACTED BY PHONE AND EMAILS : MR. JAIDEEP AND MS. DEEPALI JAIN .

THEY NO MORE REPLY TO OUR EMAILS . AND WHEN WE CONTACT THEM BY PHONE , WE ARE TOLD THAT AFTER THEY RECEIVE BACK THE MONEY FROM THE BANK ACCOUNT TO WHICH THEY HAVE SENT THIS PAYMENT , ONLY THEN THEY WILL MAKE PAYMENT TO US .
THIS IS THEIR MISTAKE , WHY WE SHOULD BE PENIALIZED .
geetasen

Oct 13, 2016

Geetansh sen

My son Geetansh Sen admitted in Singhal on 02/08/2016 and got discharge on 05/08/2016 for the complaint of Piles.

This case is pending in reimbursement for last 2 months.Please process this case as soon as. Detail below....

Claimant Name :- Mr Geetansh Sen

ID No.- 5008740282

Claim Amount:- Rs.52061
geetasen

Oct 13, 2016

CLAIM PENDING

Dear Sir/Mam,

My son Geetansh Sen admitted in Singhal Hospital, palam, New Delhi on 02/08/2016 and got discharge on 05/08/2016 for

the case of piles.This case is pending for last 2 months.Please request to you, process it as soon as.....
Dr.K.RAMESH BABU

Oct 5, 2016

claim settlement pending

SRAVAN G
Medi Assist TPA Pvt. Ltd.
Hyderabad.
Sub: According to your email dated on 5-10-16 at 4:27 P.M.
A/C SIVA NAGA LAKSHMI., Cashless claim No:13066697
Medi Assist I.D:5023346749, EMP I.D:913090, HOSPITAL I.D:60549
Pt. was admitted in our hospital. on 10-8-16 and discharged on 17-8-16 after LSCS and
necessary treatment.
The expenditure incurred during the hospitalization is Rs.57,345/-
Amount paid by patient is Rs.10,400/-
Total balance is Rs.46,945/-
We have already sent the claim documents through DTDC courier on 19-8-16.
MEDI BUDDY also shows the download links of Breakup, pharmacy bills & Prescriptions and final bill etc. but NO ,ADVANCE WAS TAKEN – NO ADVANCE RECIEPT.
NO REFUND WAS GIVEN- NO REFUND RECEIPT
Your customer care representatives also confirmed that they have received claim documents through courier on 21-9-16.

We are repeatedly giving the above information several times, even then we are getting the emails asking the same information.
We got the same problem 2 years back, we brought to notice of IRDA
Your vice President talk to me personally and solved the problem.

Again we are getting the same problem (you refer last 3 cases, those are
A/C VENKATA NAGA SIRISHA MALLADI Cashless claim no: 13115894,
You have given emails that you not received the documents, even though you received documents,finally accepted.
A/C RICHIE PERLI Cashless claim no: 92558813,
You have given two preauths and transferd NEFT for one preauth after so many emails, after several months you transfered the amount
A/C VANITHA TIRUMALASETTY Cashless claim no: 12125477
Instead of VANITHA You have given preauth on SEETHA’S name after several emails you have changed name as VANITHA, after sending documents you have given emails that you didn’t received documents.
We have sent 3 sets of documents for VANITHA through courier 3 times, with great difficulty we got NEFT transfer for above patient.
Now again We are getting same email, that you didn’t receive the Documents of A/C SIVA NAGA LAKSHMI., Cashless claim No:13066697

MEDI BUDDY also shows the download links of Documents Breakup, pharmacy bills & Prescriptions and final bill etc.
We confirmed through phone also that you have received the Documents.

As President of Consumer Council and Doctor’s Association, how can I solve other Hospitals and consumers problems , if I am unable to solve my own problems which you are creating for every case.

So, please settle the claim and transfer the amount through NEFT.
And reply me through email immeadiatly
Thanking you sir

A.P.
mahajan mamta

Sep 27, 2016

Medicaid not received

I submitted all the relevant documents June 2016 but till today the amt . Of claim not received.
After repeated reminder the officials not replied properly.

Very poor services.

Now I decided to switch my mediclaim policy to any other ins. Co.
Hari Pushp

Sep 22, 2016

Mediassit is useless

Poor Customer Care,
Need documents again and again
Laziest response to queries
Mediassist sucks
mshashi2008

Sep 11, 2016

Extemely Poor Service

I had submitted a claim for maternity expenses around 2 months ago, since then they are delaying the process with any stupid reasons and asking for the same documents again and again.

When called customer care support number, the staff is so un-professional and arrogant that they dont even have sense, how to talk.

After the call with customer care they is IVR feedback process there are options like 1 - positive feedback 2 - negative feedback.

No matter how many time u press / select option 2, it will not accept your response.

Finally, to summarize, the services of MediAssist are totally useless. Don't know why such big MNCs are incorporated with them to provide medical services to their employees.

Aug 24, 2016

Claim Amount not yet Disbursed

Dear Concerned,

This is bring to your notice that, I have submitted my original bills on 18th July 2016 & got acknowledgement mail on 27th Jul 2016. My Claim details as follows,

Name.: Muthu Venkatachalam
Claim Reference No.: 13012373
Claim Submitted Date.: 18th July 2016
Claim Approved Date .: 03rd Aug 2016

After that I have received "Claim Approval Advice" mail from Medi Assist on 04th Aug 2016, In that they says payment will be initiated next 7 working days. Could you please advice today 24th Aug 2016 as of now payment not yet transferred.

Please look in to this & do the needful. Could you please advice when I can I expect my reimbursement amount.

Muthu.V
(+91 9019312712)
tmkcmkkl

Aug 20, 2016

Claim Denial

My 2 weeks old premature baby started vomitting one fine day and stopped accepting feeds. She wasn't fed for 9 hours when we decided to take her to emergency OPD where they suggested to admit the baby for observation. They kept her for 2 days and after all the tests told that she didn't have any infections and as a treatment she was fed. Mediassist India rejected this claim saying that no treatment was given. I want to ask these bastards that should we leave the baby unfed and let her die according to your policy?
girijasarkar

Jul 21, 2016

Claim Amount not yet Disbursed

Reimbursement claim No : 12893782
Claim Submit Date 30/06/2016
Claim Approved Date : 07/06/2016

As per the policy of Medi assist the payment not yet transferred, Please assist.

Jul 16, 2016

I want to re-set my Password. when I am trying to Reset the password I got message "Your password has been send to SMS and Register Mail id" while checking in my mail I didn't received any password.

Kindly do the needful ASAP:

Please find the below details:
Name : Vinoth Kumar. M

CLAIM AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED

CLAIM AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED
MY CLAIM REFERENCE NO.92368606 .MY CLAIM WAS APPROVED BY YOU ON 30-May-2016
AMOUNT OF RS.22,953/-
BUT TILL TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED CLAIM AMOUNT .AS PER YOUR RULE WITH IN 7 DAYS FROM CLAIM APPROVAL DATE YOUR CREDIT IS GIVEN.PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PROPER REASON FOR DELAY OF CLAIM AMOUNT,AS I HAVE RECEIVED VARIOUS REASONS FROM YOUR SIDE FOR DELAY OF CLAIM AMOUNT. PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE .
1099651@tcs

Jun 26, 2016

I superannuated from TCS. I forgot my Password, When i clicked forget password it is saying that sending the password via SMS and to Dummy@tcs.com.
But I am not receiving any password on my mobile.
My mobile no. is 9871602365 and my e-mail ID:nk.agarwal8@gmail.com.Kindly correct this or please suggest me a solution to reset my password.

Regard

Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India
Delhi Office – Gate No. 3
Jeevan Tara Building, First Floor
Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001

SUB: - Fraud by TPA Medi Assist - Don't believe Enhancing Claim Number-12750253]

Dear Sir/Ma’am,
I (Akhilesh Kumar Soni) am very afraid to inform you that I am a policy holder of “The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.” esteem organization. As a loyal customer of “The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.”

I have done one health Insurance policy from your organization. This covers Self, Wife, One Son and One Daughter. Whose Policy No’s are as follows?

Policy No: - ############/206
Endorsement No: - ############ 206
Endorsement Date: - 24/07/2015

I’ve done this policy through one of your authorized agent/Broker Details

Dev. Off. Code – NA0000002674 Oriental Bank of Commerce

Agent/Broker – BF0000003929 OBC Sultanpur CR: 9933 BR: 1961- Sultanpur

Address: 580/7 Civil Lines near Vrindavan Hotel Sutlanpur Uttar Pradesh - 228001

This is very shameful that “The Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.” Bond mention Insured Person Name (Akhilesh Kumar Soni), Wife (Annu Soni), Son (Krishna Raj Soni) and Daughter (Shriyam Soni) are correct.

But in your (Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd) system, these details are feed incorrect i.e. Insured Person Name (Akhilesh Kumar Soni), Wife (Ajay Kr Singh), Son (Ravi Singh) and Daughter (Richa Singh).

As per telephonic discussion with Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd executive by toll free number i.e. 09311052404 as on date 30 – 11 – 2015, he told me that correction on name and age will correct within 48 hours but again telephonic discussion with your executive by toll free number as on date 02 – 12 – 2015, he told me that I have correct name and age in our system.

This is very shameful that in your (Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd) system, these details are feed incorrect i.e. Insured Person Name (Akhilesh Kumar Soni), Wife (Anju Soni in place of Annu soni), Son (Ravi Singh) and Daughter (Richa Singh).

The correct details are as shown below:

1. Name: Akhilesh Kumar Soni
Age: 37
2. Name: Annu Soni
Age: 32
3. Name: Shriyam Raj Soni
Age: 4
4. Name: Krishna Raj Soni
Age: 3

At present, now name and age correction has been modified.

Regarding status of the reimburse the amount, As per telephonic discussion (Mob-09311052404) with executive “Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd” Noida Mr. Praveen as on date 05-02-2016, I have been provided you all related documents via speed post as on date 14-12-2015, and as discussed, I have attached scan copy of the OBC Pass Book on date 06-02-2016, for Reimbursement of Claim amount Rs.59,378/- [Claim Number-12750253].

You told me that we have sent the reminder to the concerned team to take up this issue on high priority basis. We will let you know the status once we receive the update.

But When am I ask to Mr. Praveen ji, How much time, your internal team will take for the Reimbursement of the Claim Amount Rs.59, 378/- Then No reply.

Regarding status of the reimburse the amount, As per telephonic discussion with your executive (Mr. Sushil Ji) by TPA contact number (09311052404) as on date 03 – 03 – 2016 regarding status of reimburse the amount, he told me that some documents are not available related to Karunashray Hospital Sultanpur and Gomti Hospital & Research Centre Pvt. Ltd. hospital.

Sir, Karunashray Hospital and Gomti Hospital & Research Centre Pvt. Ltd. Hospital Sultanpur will be reimburse the claim amount after submit the required documents.
Sir, I request “Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd”executive (Mr. Sushil Ji) that all documents of Sahara Hospital Lucknow by Doctor Dr. Sunil Verma are complete then please reimburse the amount first.
But when am I calling to Mr. Sushil ji, then above mention no. is switched off right now.

This is very shameful that in your (Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd) support team, service is very poor.

Basis above, as discussed with MR. MANOJ KR. CHAURASIA as on date 14-03-2016 then he told me that I will do needful on priority basis and I will talk to “Medi Assist TPA cell” regarding this.

Regarding this When am I ask to Mr. Praveen ji (Medi Assist TPA CELL), How much amount you reimburse for Sahara Hospital then he told me that reimburse amount only for Sahara Hospital is only Rs. 38800/-.

After few days When am I ask to Mr. Praveen ji, How much time, your internal team will take for the Reimbursement of the Claim Amount Rs.38,800/- Then No reply.

As per discussion with Mr. Akhilesh Soni ji, he told me that the reimbursement amount invested in the treatment of my wife Mrs. Annu Soni from Sahara Hospital Lucknow by Doctor Dr. Sunil Verma is not credit till now.

I have already discussed you by telephonic that I have not any other documents related to Karunashray Hospital Sultanpur and Gomti Hospital & Research Centre Pvt. Ltd. Hospital Sultanpur.

I have submitted all the documents related to Sahara Hospital Lucknow and verified by Sahara Hospital TPA Cell.

It’s ok.

This is kindly requested please reimburse only Sahara Hospital Bills amount first and no need to reimburse the amount other hospital i.e. Karunashray Hospital Sultanpur and Gomti Hospital & Research Centre Pvt. Ltd. Hospital Sultanpur.

Sir, I request Medi Assist TPA Cell Executive that all documents of Sahara Hospital Lucknow by Doctor Dr. Sunil Verma are complete please reimburses the amount first.

But still the amount is not reimbursed to my amount. When I contact the medi assist help desk they are giving false statements and promises. I am surprised every time the customer care SPOC’s are giving different answers and deadline.

It’s too late seven months.

Why they are not giving proper explanation for the amount approved and amount not approved?
So beware whenever Hospital or TPA is talking about enhancement and they are cheating in form of having that option.
This type of attitude of Medi assist is increasing my distress level. I think medi assist try to forfeit my claim .So, please suggest me and take proper action to that.

I have attached all documents with this mail. Please go to attachment and find it.

I am expecting your kind cooperation.

Basis above, this is kindly requested for doing the needful for the reimbursement of amount invested in the Sahara Hospital Lucknow on priority basis.

Waiting for your kind & positive response soon

Akhilesh Kumar Soni

Mobile: - +91 8874255959

Mobile: - +91 9839440938

Postal: - House No. - 241/2 Parkins Ganj Chowk Sultanpur C/O Sri Shyam Ji Jewellers Sultanpur Uttar Pradesh - 228001
subhash dhawan

Jun 8, 2016

DELAY OF MEDICLAIM WITHOUT ANY REASON -CLAIM NO.11995720 FVG SUBHASH CHAND DHAWAN

I LODGED CLAIM FOR REIMBURSEMENT TO MEDIASSIST INDIA THROUGH OIC ON 03/12/2015 ,ALREADY COMLETED ALL THE QUERRIES RAISED BY COMPANY.ALREADY MORE THAN 6 MONTH EXPIRED TILL DT. MY CLAIM NOT APPROVED.
Suresh Kumar Chakraverty

Jun 6, 2016

Irresponsible respond.

Though taking up case in time for cash less admission, the same was denied and was advised that the expenditure can be reimbursed.
But after surgery the claim was processed(12746186). On tracking it was found that the claim has been denied on 04 June 2016. But again on 06 June 2016 we are getting SMS stating that..(we have received your Reimbursement claim No: 12776736. Now you can track your claim....).. WHAT WE WILL UNDERSTAND ON YOUR ABOVE RESPONSE?

IF IT HAS BEEN DENIED, PLEASE PROVIDE US THE DETAILED REASONS IN WRITING FOR OUR FURTHER ACTION.
OR,
IF IT IS ACTUALLY UNDER PROCESS, PLEASE LET US KNOW ON OUR MAIL ID(sk.chak@hotmail.com)..

ONE INSURED PERSON ALWAYS INVEST HIS HARD EARNED MONEY IN HEALTH INSURANCE HOPING FOR SOME RELIEF IN UNTOWARD MEDICAL PROBLEM IN FUTURE. But such type of responses always create doubt on all Insured Companies.

PLEASE CLARIFY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

chan2chain

Jun 5, 2016

Disrty Service

We requested a cashless hospitalization request they will denied the request without seeing the mode of treatment

maternity capping is a fixed amount 50 k which is very bad in case of pre hospitalization for any minor complications.
it starts from the day of conceive..

very dirty services. company should not sign the contract again.

reimbursement is very difficult.

never go for such kind of services.
chetansuda

Jun 5, 2016

Legal action against Mediassist

HI,

Can some one tell if we can raise a legal complaints againt Medi assist. not sure how govt can give authorization to run these kind of firms.
1) Call center number is not valid
2) Head office numbers as per website is not operating
3) They dont have any information about policy
4) Corporate employees are just suffering since their organization i tied up with that and reimbursement is very difficult.
5) No escalation contacts provided any where
frustrated by medi assist

Jun 2, 2016

Delay in Claim Settlement non legitimate deductions

Medi assist is THE MOST PATHETIC TPA i've ever seen !!!

My mother got hospitalized in Sep 2015 we submitted all the docs for reimbursement in Oct 2015 ; we received partial claim only in Apr 2016 that too after running from pillar to post !!

They've deducted amount of claim saying original reports not submitted whereas i have an acknowledgment stamped by their Noida office confirming all originals are with them

This stupid call center number never works ; it always says MAID you entered is incorrect

I wish IRDA takes an action against this pathetic TPA ; a person is already so disturbed when family member is admitted to the hospital these TPAs add on to the stress NOT AT ALL HELPFUL rather they humiliate and irritate you to the core
goodyear

May 23, 2016

Mediclaim not received

I raised a medical claim in mediassit with claim number 12507737.It got approved by 08-04-2016 itself. But still the amount is not reimbursed to my account. When I contact the mediassist help desk they are giving false statements and promises .I am surprised every time the customer care SPOC’s are giving different answers and dead line .I am literally fed up with the approach by mediassist because of the delay . Is this the approach given to every clients of mediassist? As it is already late , kindly help me to get the amount reimbursed ASAP.

Sachin
linsa

Mar 17, 2016

reinbursement of cash for the hospital bill

SIR,
Actually i admitted the hospital for the cyst in PDOC. Not for the treatment of infertility.why should you deny the claim.
policy no:############/00000139

nikhilvohra

Mar 5, 2016

Extremely Poor Service

Poilicy No. ############/544-2 - 111738‏

I wrote the below given mail on 9th Jan . Not its close to 2 Months this is still under process. I have given multiple reminders but the revert is its with the specified team. If that is how an insurance company works i think its necessary to take them to the regulator that is IRDA.

Extremly poor service i will wait for another week and the i will write to IRDA for this problem.

This is in ref to the Policy issued above in favor of HBL Vohra (Hari Bhajan Lal Vohra).

Wanted to inform you that HBL Vohra Expired on 19-Dec-2015. So please arrange for refund of prorate premium.

Also wanted to check that HBL Vohra was in alchemist Hospital from 16th Dec 2015 to 19 Dec 2015 and was covered under by a mediclaim policy of my office there is a co payment and non medical charges of Rs 15000/- paid. Pleaase suggest how will i get hat amount fom your end.

Rajesh bansal22

Mar 5, 2016

Claim not paid

Mediassist is fraud

HDFC Bank - Amount deducted from my savings account without informing
    HDFC Bank Kengeri satellite town branch deducted 38,484.40...
    SSC - Registration no. And password not received
    Sir my name is A J SANJAY DOB 1151994 MAIL ID...
    uti pancard - Objection marked
    Status :YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING....
    Nathella Jewellery - Gold Invested in nathella for 5 yrs
    My name is Lakshminarayanan, have invested in one of the ...
    Maruti suzuki - Prem motors Kotputli Jaipur
    Dealer is not ready to give new swift dzire from canteen...
    INDIAN POST - In consignment tracking portal the status shown product...
    Consìgnment bearing number EX833983785IN is shown as...
    NSH 1 CBPO - not received my courier
    I am Arvind Kumar yadab, I do not receive consignment no....
    Nathella, Velachery - Chit
    I have enrolled with nathella gold chit and very shocked...
    India Speed Post - MONEY NOT REFUNDED
    Mene 13/09/17 ko 15000 r.s deposit kiye the bob csp k liye...