Medlife

Consumer complaints and reviews about Medlife

Suhani Shinde

Mar 27, 2021

Even after paying medicines not received on time till date

Medcines are ordered on 19th Mar by making online payment of 3800/- but still not delivered. Courier guy calls and tells parcel has come on COD of 6800/- which we never booked and never came home to deliver.We have been calling 2-3 times everyday and have to explain to every person which is a mental harrassment. Now we want to cancel and get a refund still since 2 days they are saying we have forwarded the request. They don't have standard service. Worst company with pathetic service ever. Customer service is horrible. Even the managers have no authority.
ridaan

Jun 8, 2020

Cancellation of order

I had placed a order on 6.6.20 and it was suppose to deliver by 19.6. I checked on the app which was showing despetched. Suddenly I got message on 8.6.that my order has been cancelled
dilipdilip

Jan 24, 2019

no mercy for patient

Please consider my this matter as complain.
I'm ordering medicines from your well known company since last about 3 years which gives discount on medicines without taking care of patients.
Before January 22nd 2019 I had received all medicines without any difficulty from your company.
Regarding last order placed on 22nd January'19 by me I would like to narrate your company that your delivery person informed me the rule that before payment of medicines I can not check medicines inside the packing box. I was shocked because this rule of your company was not said by any of your delivery staffs since last 3 years.
Then I had to check by calling ############. First I had talked with a person name Mr. Nitin ( he told me his name by asking), as he had no more information when this new rule came into effect.With request he transferred running call to executive a lady who said that this new rule applied from last year in the October'18.
If so then I had received heart medicines in last week of December'18 and first week of January'19. While taking delivery I had checked the medicine packing by opening and then I paid payment by debit card.
This time your delivery person took away medicines as i refused to pay without checking the medicines.
IT MEANT THAT YOUR COMPANY DOES NOT TRUST PATIENTS
AND WITH NO MERCY KEEPING AWAY YOUR PATIENTS FROM MEDICINES.
With this attitude patients are bound to suffer by loosing regular dose of ordered medicines. By giving 20% discount on medicines
your company is harming the patients by taking back all medicines.with this new rule that FIRST PAY AND CHECK MEDICINES.
For your information I have not received any messages regarding this new rule along with other messages sent by your company as usual regarding delivery and payment .
BY TAKING BACK ALL MEDICINES BY YOUR DELIVERY PERSON .
PLEASE TELL ME WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MY MISSING REGULAR DOSE FOR FURTHER MOE DAYS TILL I GET DISCOUNTED PRICE MEDICINE.