Meru Cabs

Consumer complaints and reviews about Meru Cabs

adireddy

Nov 29, 2015

bill not received

I have traveled meru cab Delhi air port to gurugaon
24/11/2015 but not received bill please send bill this my Mobil number :09440135905 email id: [email protected]
Akhilesh Shukla

Jan 8, 2015

Late Cabs/and in appropriate services

My name is Akhilesh Shukla, I have booked a cab on 18 Dec from panchvati Layout to secundarabad Railway station.
Meru delayed the ab for 30 minutes and afterwards the driver said that the booking is cancelled talk to Customer care, called customer care and they were also not ready to help they booked another cab which again got cancelled and when we called the driver, driver uses very rude language. Ultimately I got the cab after one hour, and then i reached station just on time. Now at the time of payment I got the bill of around 450 approx I asked the driver what happened to the Rs.200 Coupon, driver said it was not applied.

Now if we go back to the time when I booked the cab initially I applied a coupon of rs 200 and then the cab got cancelled and then i spoke to Customer care and told them to book another cab with the same coupon 200. The agent also said that was it a 150 coupon or 200 and i made clear it was Rs 200 coupon and they said that its being applied.

After getting into the train I called customer care again to complaint and they said that they already logged my complaint for the coupon and they will call back next day. Since then I never received any call.

Now I will Never trust Meru services if I have to Take cab.

Akhilesh Shukla