MHADA, Mumbai

Consumer complaints and reviews about MHADA, Mumbai

shamsunder narsian

Oct 10, 2018

ILLEGAL MOBILE TOWER

This is in connection with the erection of a mobile tower on plot A/ 2 situated in vile Parle Model CHS Ltd, Gulmohar Cross road No:07,JVPD,Mumbai 400-049. Kindly note that till date we have not received any request from plot A/02 towards erection of mobile tower, so there is no question of any permission being given by the society and are shocked to learn that MHADA has given them NOC towards erection of Mobile Tower.would appreciate if you could give us information towards the basis on which you have sanctioned the same.
ashok@786

Oct 2, 2018

BUILDING VIBRATE

DEAR SIR,

I THE RESIDENT OF BLDG NO 73/1999,KANNAMWAR NAGAR 2 ,VIKHROLI EAST.

FROM LAST ONE MONTH WE ARE FACING SERIOUS PROBLEM WERE THE RE-DEVELOPMENT WORK IS GOING ON,BEHIND OUR BUILDING.
THE JPC WORK IS GOING ON WHENEVER ITS START BUILDING VIBRATE(SHAKE)AS THE EARTHQUAKE AS COME.

IF ANY THINGS GOES WRONG WHO IS RESPONSIBLE ?AS WE HAVE COMPLAINT TO LOCAL OFFICE & ALSO GIVEN IN WRITTEN, BUT IT'S NOT USE.
I REQUEST MHADA BEFORE ANY DAMAGE TAKE PLACE PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER.
OUR BUILDING RESIDANCE WILL BE THANK-FULL.

ASHOK TUKARAM GAIKWAD
73/1999,

KANNAMWAR NAGAR 2,

VIKHROLI EAST.

MUMBAI.400083
(M) – 7977545759
Shakeel Patni

Mar 27, 2018

Buildings external plaster withered leading to internal seepage of water and rusting of the rcc neams

Palekar Chambers ,1st Marine Street, Abv Kit Kat Restaurant,Dhobi Talao Mumbai 2.

The buildings external plaster has been badly withered and developed deep cracks due to time and climate and has led to rain water seepage into the houses .The RCC beams and pillars have started rusting w due to the water seepage which will lead to the damge of the building structure.

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

Thanking You
Shakeel Patni
(tenant of the building)
Phno 9870627863
jamilaben

Jan 3, 2018

illegal structure work

mariyam building mey shk burhan kamruddin street mey illegal structuree repair hua hey. building bahut danger mey he.

permission nahi lee hay.

first floor and 2 floor pey illegaly structre ka bad repair hua hey.building collapse hau jayegi

urtgent. builidng will fall down
jamilaben

Jan 3, 2018

illegal structure work

mariyam building 102 shk burhan kamruddin street
mariyam building mey illegal structural work hua hey without permission. saftey k liye aap inspect karau. building danger mey hey

urgent
13prisha

Nov 13, 2017

Lift is not working

Dear Sir / Madam,

I'm Staying in your Mahada Transit Camp (Morarji Mill Compound , Ashok Nagar Kandivali (E). Building no. 2 .Tower of 20 th Floor .

I would like to inform you that there are 3 lift and 1 center lift is permanent shutdown Since last 2 years. so remaining 2 lifts are there but there 2 lift is not working . so many times it happened with me that 2 lift get shut and we have to use staircase till 18th floor . many times service man comes then it is working 1 or 2 days again back to pavilion no lifts.

Now a days this issue increase a lot and along with from floor to top passage lights is not working . it's completely darkness. people are using mobile lights.

I would like to ask mahada , you have built 20th floor tower . 1 of the person whose stay on 18th floor and lady is pregnant is the advice able to use staircase till to reach home. and the person who have a heart issue , how he will use of staircase. Is anything will happened mahada will take responsibility ??? it is there duty to fulfill basic need of water and lift . forgot about the security ???

In this darkness anything can be happened with anyone , The person whose stay in mahada this is the there responsibility but no one cares about this . i would request Mahada to increase the maintenance and provide us the basic amenities and security.

rknx@1982

Oct 30, 2017

Illegal Shop at Building entrance

Address - Vakratund CHS, C Wing, Sambhaji Nagar, Sahar Road, Opp. Vijaynagar Society, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 069
At this ground floor of building entrance Mr. Arjun Raut is operating illegal shop. And it is very difficult to people getting out of the building. As legally he is got one room and other shop on his name. But that own shop he is give on rent to somebody else.
His room on the ground floor of our building and his house is so dirty and also he is using our open space of back side of our building.
And keeping his all shop stuff in that space. That space is become so dirty and unhygienic because of that lots rats and mosquitoes are making the space very harmful for other tenants in building. All our society committee members are with him and support him.

My request you to please take necessary against them.

shilpa_davane@yahoo.co.in

Jun 19, 2017

1101 Awing 11th floor Heavy leakage on bedroom and hall roof.

Dear MHADA officer. I have just started staying at Mhada building located at Goregaon Unnatnagar. W received possession in dec 16 and after furnushing and colouring i shifted on 4th june . On 9th june my upper flat resident paying guest had left water tap opend and water was flowing through out the night and flat was locked. Due to this whole night my bed and half of hall roof was dripping the water. My bed room was full of water and due to leakge my wall wardrobe was deteriorated. Whole night we couldnt sleep since Every coret of My house was under water. W got heavy water flowing till next day afternoon. W Complaint to MHADA contractor but they were blaming upper residence and did not taken action Again it. I request you to take action against such poir constructions of builder. Or else w dont hv option other than going to Consumer court against MHADA authority.
With regards,
S.
Venkat Ramgundam

Mar 16, 2017

Leakage from above tenant Bathroom

Sub: Leakage from above tenant Bathroom

This is to inform you that heavy leakage problem from above tenant bathroom. This letter comes to you as a kind request to visit my room and inspect the heavy leakage from the above room i.e. 313 / 3rd floor.

I therefore, hereby request you to please do the needful in order to stop the walls from seepage and leakage which will deteriorate the structure and in turn reduce the life of the building.

Room No 213, 2nd Floor,
Ashwini Gaikwad

Mar 6, 2017

Getting Cracks to my House

Respested Sir,

I am residing at Sanvidhan Co-op Housing Society (Building No. 803,4th floor,8B) at Dinquary road,Panjrapole chembur,Mumbai 400088, My house walls are getting damage and Getting cracks because my neighbour is doing his house construction because of this my house walls getting damage and he is not ready to repairing it, and fighting for same to us when is started fighting for justice,He started threatening us, i am really very much upset as i have no source" where to go" and what to do, Kindly help me for same,

Ashwini Gaikwad
Vaishali U patel

Nov 17, 2016

Water leakage and bad situation of the building top floor

I Mr. Patel resides at grant west, Sai prasad building, 5th floor top floor having very very bad condition of my house fron last 5 years. But there is no action taken from Mahada till date because they are waiting for the building tp collapse. As I am 75 year old staying with my wife 63 years old facing this problem From last five years and waiting for mahada to construct the same. Due to this our all furniture has been eaten by white ants and nothing has been left out now and all our hard earned money has been destroyed. Sooooo I please request you to visit my place at the earliest. Hope I will get the reply as I am senior citizen I hopr to get your reply soon. Thanks Mr. Maganlala Patel Mb 9819609607
balu bamgude

Jul 4, 2016

no water supply in toilet

I, Mr. Balu Bamgude Residence at : Tank lane daftery road malad (east), Mumbai- 400097.

Its being over a year now we are managing without water supply in the toilet

please try to help us by giving your mahda noc to RAVI FOUNDATION TRUST our

trust will submit your noc to water supply BMC office
balu bamgude

Jul 4, 2016

no water supply in toilet

Mr. Balu bamgude residence at tank lane kasam baug, malad east, mumbai-400097. its being over a months now we are managing

without water supply in the toilet. Even the regular water supply in other taps are affected recently. I request you to please look into

the matter urgently
sharvarina

Jun 15, 2016

Heavy leakage in Toilet & for removal plant which is grown adjacent to the toilet pipe which may be a reason for leakage in toilet.

Director,
Maharashtra Hosing & Area Dev. Authority,
Grihanirman Bhavan ,
Kalanagar, Bandra (E),
Mumbai – 400 051.

Sub : Seepage & Leakage in Bathroom & kitchen

I have to inform you that heavy leakage problem in my bathroom. This letter comes to you as a kind request to visit my flat and inspect the heavy leakage from the above flat i.e. 709 / 7th floor.

SHARVARI SWAPNIL NAGVEKAR
BLDG NO. 18 / ROOM NO. 709,
PRATIKSHA NAGAR,
NEAR SUNDER VIHAR HOTEL,
MUMBAI - 400022
(M) – 9594895073
Rachana1985

Jun 8, 2016

Next mill applications form submission date

My father working in mill but not submit the application for mahada flats.I need to know the nxt applications date pls let me know.mail I'd.-rachana.upadhyay@redoff mail. Com
srinisunki

Jun 1, 2016

Inquiry about Shrinivasa Mill workers

Dear All,

please advise me on below inquiry.

My grand father was worked in shrinivas mill fast couple years ago, we had applied for house lottery that "who are eligible to get free house from Mhada.

now i am checking Mhada website, but there is shrinivas mill not short out for lottery ?? so my question is who will eligible to get free house through mhada ??

any contact details for inquiry for my grand father application in Mhada (mill Workers list)

please do you have any suggetion/advise forward to me in this email : srinisunki@gmail.com
Joti

Mar 10, 2016

Regarding no electricity and water supply and lift

Dear Sir please visit our building uday CO op housing society 60 feet road sant kabir marg matunga labour camp Mumbai.17. There is no water supply and electricity and no lift. And building was not maintained by members sivaji and parmar.they are enjoying with socity money.please visit our building
.please investigate them to maintain the building. I gave complaint direct to prime minister also.
Komal S

Jan 13, 2016

Security of 23-B , Mhada ,Powai ,Mumbai-400076

As residents of the 23-B building, we are concerned that there is a dangerous condition of the security of the building that deserves your prompt attention..
As you know that many of the flats in the building are rented to bachlers.
As we have observed many a times that boys are often visiting/staying at the flats in which females are staying. They party, drink and do several illegal activities also.
It can be a serious issue if anything wrong happens. Even it affect our kids.
If you see , 23-C Powai Himalaya is very strict regarding security. We must also follow same.
There must be a check regarding who is visiting the society, rather external people must not be allowed without permission.
Securtiy guards are too bad at this.
Rakesh Rangrao Patil

Nov 27, 2015

Leakage in whole flat

My Name is Vimal Shivaji Patil. and I am Stay in Room no. 301, Bldg. No. 13, Motilal Nehru Nagar, Near Bandra Fire, Brigade, B.K.C., Bandra East, Mumbai 400051.
I want to inform u that there is very poor condition of my Flat. Whole flat has leakage. So my request to you kindly Repair my Flat as earliest becouse it is dangerous to other residence in our building.

Vimal Shivaji Patil
RIddhi Salvi

Nov 13, 2015

NO WATER SUPPLLY

This not complaint this is request

We stay in Malad west, Evershine Nagar, opp to Muvi time cinema , this flat given by builder under Mhada, last week they given flat keys to us, but no water supply i thing there is some problem we already complaint last three days to till now ,how we manage and we are staying in 11th floor, we are suffering this issue and also they people start only one lift out of 6 lift this is very serious matter of us
all are complaining to society peoples but they only replying all are gone to diwali holidays after 2 to 3 days will see, but no one taking seriously.

This is request you to please look into this matter and resolve it and please put responsible and educated person to take care of our society, and keep cleaning

Again request you to please see this matter

Riddhi Salvi
rsalvi373@gmail.com
krishdilip

Oct 19, 2015

heavy leakage from above flat

their is heavy leakage from above flat from last 11 years who can guide me wt to do
nilu patil

Sep 8, 2015

require toilet facility

नमस्कार ,
माझ नाव निलेश पाटील , मी अंधेरी (पूर्व) , मालपा डोंगरी नं 1, हायवे रोड च्या बाजूला राहतो , हि माझी तक्रार नसून एक विनंती आहे. सध्या आच्या येथे एक शौचालय आहे , पण दिवसेंदिवस या शौशालयात खूप गर्दी वाढत आहे, त्याचे कारण असे आहे कि जवळच येथे एक तबेला होता. पण आता तो तबेला, तबेला मालकांनी तोडून तेथे 100-२०० घर बांधली आहे आणि ती घर भाड्यानि दिली आहे आणि त्याचा परिणाम तेथील लोकसंख्या हि दिवसेंदिवस वाढत आहे आणि त्याचा परिणाम या आमच्या विभागात असलेल्या शौशाल्यावर होत आहे कारण जेथे 100-२०० घर या तबेला मालकांनी बांधली तेथे घरे बांधली पण तेथे शौशालयाची सोयकरून दिलेली नाही. या सर्वांचा त्रास विभागातील इतर लोकांना होत आहे. तरी कृपा करून आपण यातून काही मार्ग काढन द्यावा हि नम्र विनंती करतो.
GEK1751982

praksh1967

Jul 26, 2015

rrepair of balcony

Dear Mhada,

This is Prakash with you. I reside in parel Opp to K.E.M. hospital Mawawala Building Dr.Batlewala road 3rd Floor Room no 13. we lodge the complaint regarding our balcony two days back they came and broke our balcony and now its very danger can you please accept my request to build a balcony.

hope you will do the needful as you know its very risky to stay at such place as we reside on a 3rd floor

Thankd & regards
prakash
9619598362.
sk_8146

Jul 24, 2015

Complaint about the Mill's Sr. Engineer

Hi, I am residing in Khar East Mumbai-400051. I have a uncle who is serving a job in digvijay Mill and he is also a partner in my dad' and another uncle's finance firm.

Is this okay or is this a offence, if yes where to register this complaint?

Please guide and do the needful.

Sheetalkumar Tiwari
09819806851

epfo gurgaon haryana - PF withdrawal
    Dear sir/mam मेरा फॉर्म 19&10c...
    Debit card - Please delivered my debit card
    Delivered my atm to my bank fast
    Pwd tamilnadu - Very worst road conditions
    All the roads Kalapatti-vilankurichi , Kalapatty to...
    flipkart - Discrepancy in order
    I ordered dish tv from flipkart on 18th of November and...
    SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - Applied for new CDC
    I had applied for new CDC on 17th Nov 2018, and I had...
    GSRTC - irregularity bus services from jhagadiya to Netrang Di...
    respected sir Bus service from jhagadiya...
    Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation - Polluting environment
    I am on a Volvo bus of RSRTC whose scheduled departure...
    TRACKON COURIER - Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455
    My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on...
    TD-DOPBNK - misuse of mobile number
    Dear Sir, I am Parameswari my mobile number...