MHADA, Mumbai

Consumer complaints and reviews about MHADA, Mumbai

Manishjsk

Aug 4, 2020

Illegal Use of Residential Room for Commercial

Dear Sir, In Mumbai Charkop Rooms alloted under World Bank Project for Stay of Lower Incpme Group People. One of the person who purchased such room for His Residential purpose noe giving Room on Leave & License Basis for Commercial Purpose . How to Launch Compliant about same to MHADA and What othet Action can be take against him?

Manish Shah
samadhanp9850

Apr 23, 2020

Poor material used by builder

Hi All,
Don’t go for this MHADA project because if you look for a home and someone gives you a really poor quality flat such kind of things happened with me.
Only 7 month before I came here but now I can see very good cracks on wall, basin doesn’t work, poor tiles. Flat cost was 72500 + land rent 35000+ Stamp duty 36000 and other exps 10000.
In such amount may I could get better flat but they cheated.

Seriously if think to have MHADA’s flat then you may visit to my home to see construction.

Samadhan Pratap Ghogare
PURVATA PARKAR

Mar 18, 2020

Heavy Blockage in Toilet & for removal plant which is grown adjacent to the toilet pipe which may be a reason for blockage in toilet.

Director,
Grihanirman Bhavan ,
Kalanagar, Bandra (E),
Mumbai – 400 051.

Sub : Heavy Blockage in Toilet & for removal plant which is grown adjacent to the toilet pipe which may be a reason for blockage in
toilet.

I have to inform you that heavy blockage problem in my Toilet. This letter comes to you as a kind request to visit my room and take the action at earliest.

Hoping you will do the needful at the earliest.

Smt. Swati Subhah Surve
Raje shivaji Bldg; 3rd Floor/ ROOM NO.78,
Shivdas Chapsi Marg,
Mazgaon,
MUMBAI - 400 010.
(M) – 9819218448
Ramesh Suresh Ghadge

Mar 6, 2020

Request for delivery of flat under Slums redevelopment Scheme at Technical Area, Marol Pipeline, Bapnala, Andheri-E, Mumbai – 400059.

I am writing to you concerning problems with the construction of my Flat which was contracted with M/s Eversmile Construction Co. Pvt. Ltd (M/s DB Realty Ltd). on the 8th Dec 2010 date under the slum rehabilitation authority (SRA) scheme.

I am waiting for flat since last 108 Months (9 Years) and now as the problem mentioned below, I require flat on topmost priority.

Note below points and do the needful

1. My mother is a heart patient and having lungs issue & Father, having Knee & Backbone problem, Due to that every time-shifting is not possible from one rental to another rental house. Hence allot me flat on priority. Medical reports attached for reference.

2. Till Date, last year rent didn't receive and without the rent, it is very difficult to manage rent and medical expenses, Hence request you to clear all pending rent and allot flat on priority.

3. The timeline for delivery of the flat is 30 months, but now 108 months passed and I can’t wait further. Please allot me flat on priority.

Yours Faithfully,

Ramesh Ghadge
(Resident of New Technical Area, Marol Pipeline, Bapnala, Andheri-E, Mumbai – 400059.
Phone No. 9833417580, Mail Id: [email protected])
VISHWAS ANNAPPA DESAI

Oct 14, 2019

Illegal residency

Respected sir there are a redevelopment project 269 Irani chawal n.m.joshi Marg Mumbai 400013 which is waiting for redevelopment since last 18 years even after taking possetion in MHADA transist camp some people are still there they are earning rent of transist camp and residing at old place illegally and using water illegally by connecting electric motor on water pipe line. Plz do the needful action
trilok09

Sep 9, 2019

Water leak from ceiling

This to u from you that my bedroom ceiling has leakage and the condition is so bad that the ceiling fall of from one side any time Complaint has been given to society many times, but no action has been taken. Request you to look into the matter - Triloksingh bajaj
Add:-17/21 ashiyana chs ltd, new Link rd opp options shroowm andheri w. Mumbai 400102

Water leak from ceiling

Soniya Rupani

Sep 3, 2019

Severe Toilet Blockage. Cross-Board Bloackage - Malaria and Dengue Breeding - Health Concerns

Dear MHADA Team,

There has been a severe blockage in the Toilet in my house. Since I stay at ground floor, the plumber has informed us that there seems to be a cross board bloackage in the sewer lines that drains the sewer of the entire building. We have lodged multiples complaints with BMC, but they have suggested that MHADA is the right authority to have the concerns closed.
Kindly support for the same on priority. Due to sewer water logging Malaria and Dengue larvae seem to be breeding in our house. Please consider this an urgent public health hazard and help close the same on priority

Address:
B-54 Ashtavinayak, D.L. Marg, Chinchpokli East, Mumbai 400012. Tenancy Name: Rozmin Navroj Rupani. 9773824468
Dipenmahada

Aug 24, 2019

AC REMOVAL FROM OUR HOUSE

Kindly inform me that I have put the AC at my house at lower part which lying at outer side of society . Society has a put objection for removal of AC machine from lower area of society and said that put at higher level they are saying AC machine problem for them

So pls suggest or review what should we do. We can put a complaint against society in mahada .
aayatmq

Jul 18, 2019

illegally

Dear mahada i want to action to Asmi complex near ram mandir road is a mahada building there is openly running illegal sell purchase or dented ...running without any hatitation or permission all security service or some mahada employees involved in this why dont mahada take action on this illegal work this is for poor people but its not please do something thanks regards ajay...

NachiketK

Mumbai: - 400022
Date: - 29/06/2019

MHADA Officer,
Mumbai.

Sub: - Leakage from above tenant Bathroom & Toilet.

This is to inform you that heavy leakage problem from above tenant bathroom and toilet. This letter comes to you as a kind request to visit my room and inspect the heavy leakage from the above room.

I therefore, hereby request you to please do the needful in order to stop the walls from seepage and leakage which will deteriorate the structure and in turn reduce the life of the building.

Nachiket Vinayak Kadam
shamsunder narsian

Oct 10, 2018

ILLEGAL MOBILE TOWER

This is in connection with the erection of a mobile tower on plot A/ 2 situated in vile Parle Model CHS Ltd, Gulmohar Cross road No:07,JVPD,Mumbai 400-049. Kindly note that till date we have not received any request from plot A/02 towards erection of mobile tower, so there is no question of any permission being given by the society and are shocked to learn that MHADA has given them NOC towards erection of Mobile Tower.would appreciate if you could give us information towards the basis on which you have sanctioned the same.

Oct 2, 2018

BUILDING VIBRATE

DEAR SIR,

I THE RESIDENT OF BLDG NO 73/1999,KANNAMWAR NAGAR 2 ,VIKHROLI EAST.

FROM LAST ONE MONTH WE ARE FACING SERIOUS PROBLEM WERE THE RE-DEVELOPMENT WORK IS GOING ON,BEHIND OUR BUILDING.
THE JPC WORK IS GOING ON WHENEVER ITS START BUILDING VIBRATE(SHAKE)AS THE EARTHQUAKE AS COME.

IF ANY THINGS GOES WRONG WHO IS RESPONSIBLE ?AS WE HAVE COMPLAINT TO LOCAL OFFICE & ALSO GIVEN IN WRITTEN, BUT IT'S NOT USE.
I REQUEST MHADA BEFORE ANY DAMAGE TAKE PLACE PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER.
OUR BUILDING RESIDANCE WILL BE THANK-FULL.

ASHOK TUKARAM GAIKWAD
73/1999,

KANNAMWAR NAGAR 2,

VIKHROLI EAST.

MUMBAI.400083
(M) – 7977545759
Shakeel Patni

Mar 27, 2018

Buildings external plaster withered leading to internal seepage of water and rusting of the rcc neams

Palekar Chambers ,1st Marine Street, Abv Kit Kat Restaurant,Dhobi Talao Mumbai 2.

The buildings external plaster has been badly withered and developed deep cracks due to time and climate and has led to rain water seepage into the houses .The RCC beams and pillars have started rusting w due to the water seepage which will lead to the damge of the building structure.

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

Thanking You
Shakeel Patni
(tenant of the building)
Phno 9870627863
jamilaben

Jan 3, 2018

illegal structure work

mariyam building mey shk burhan kamruddin street mey illegal structuree repair hua hey. building bahut danger mey he.

permission nahi lee hay.

first floor and 2 floor pey illegaly structre ka bad repair hua hey.building collapse hau jayegi

urtgent. builidng will fall down
jamilaben

Jan 3, 2018

illegal structure work

mariyam building 102 shk burhan kamruddin street
mariyam building mey illegal structural work hua hey without permission. saftey k liye aap inspect karau. building danger mey hey

urgent
13prisha

Nov 13, 2017

Lift is not working

Dear Sir / Madam,

I'm Staying in your Mahada Transit Camp (Morarji Mill Compound , Ashok Nagar Kandivali (E). Building no. 2 .Tower of 20 th Floor .

I would like to inform you that there are 3 lift and 1 center lift is permanent shutdown Since last 2 years. so remaining 2 lifts are there but there 2 lift is not working . so many times it happened with me that 2 lift get shut and we have to use staircase till 18th floor . many times service man comes then it is working 1 or 2 days again back to pavilion no lifts.

Now a days this issue increase a lot and along with from floor to top passage lights is not working . it's completely darkness. people are using mobile lights.

I would like to ask mahada , you have built 20th floor tower . 1 of the person whose stay on 18th floor and lady is pregnant is the advice able to use staircase till to reach home. and the person who have a heart issue , how he will use of staircase. Is anything will happened mahada will take responsibility ??? it is there duty to fulfill basic need of water and lift . forgot about the security ???

In this darkness anything can be happened with anyone , The person whose stay in mahada this is the there responsibility but no one cares about this . i would request Mahada to increase the maintenance and provide us the basic amenities and security.

Oct 30, 2017

Illegal Shop at Building entrance

Address - Vakratund CHS, C Wing, Sambhaji Nagar, Sahar Road, Opp. Vijaynagar Society, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 069
At this ground floor of building entrance Mr. Arjun Raut is operating illegal shop. And it is very difficult to people getting out of the building. As legally he is got one room and other shop on his name. But that own shop he is give on rent to somebody else.
His room on the ground floor of our building and his house is so dirty and also he is using our open space of back side of our building.
And keeping his all shop stuff in that space. That space is become so dirty and unhygienic because of that lots rats and mosquitoes are making the space very harmful for other tenants in building. All our society committee members are with him and support him.

My request you to please take necessary against them.

Jun 19, 2017

1101 Awing 11th floor Heavy leakage on bedroom and hall roof.

Dear MHADA officer. I have just started staying at Mhada building located at Goregaon Unnatnagar. W received possession in dec 16 and after furnushing and colouring i shifted on 4th june . On 9th june my upper flat resident paying guest had left water tap opend and water was flowing through out the night and flat was locked. Due to this whole night my bed and half of hall roof was dripping the water. My bed room was full of water and due to leakge my wall wardrobe was deteriorated. Whole night we couldnt sleep since Every coret of My house was under water. W got heavy water flowing till next day afternoon. W Complaint to MHADA contractor but they were blaming upper residence and did not taken action Again it. I request you to take action against such poir constructions of builder. Or else w dont hv option other than going to Consumer court against MHADA authority.
With regards,
S.
Venkat Ramgundam

Mar 16, 2017

Leakage from above tenant Bathroom

Sub: Leakage from above tenant Bathroom

This is to inform you that heavy leakage problem from above tenant bathroom. This letter comes to you as a kind request to visit my room and inspect the heavy leakage from the above room i.e. 313 / 3rd floor.

Room No 213, 2nd Floor,
Ashwini Gaikwad

Mar 6, 2017

Getting Cracks to my House

Respested Sir,

I am residing at Sanvidhan Co-op Housing Society (Building No. 803,4th floor,8B) at Dinquary road,Panjrapole chembur,Mumbai 400088, My house walls are getting damage and Getting cracks because my neighbour is doing his house construction because of this my house walls getting damage and he is not ready to repairing it, and fighting for same to us when is started fighting for justice,He started threatening us, i am really very much upset as i have no source" where to go" and what to do, Kindly help me for same,

Ashwini Gaikwad
Vaishali U patel

Nov 17, 2016

Water leakage and bad situation of the building top floor

I Mr. Patel resides at grant west, Sai prasad building, 5th floor top floor having very very bad condition of my house fron last 5 years. But there is no action taken from Mahada till date because they are waiting for the building tp collapse. As I am 75 year old staying with my wife 63 years old facing this problem From last five years and waiting for mahada to construct the same. Due to this our all furniture has been eaten by white ants and nothing has been left out now and all our hard earned money has been destroyed. Sooooo I please request you to visit my place at the earliest. Hope I will get the reply as I am senior citizen I hopr to get your reply soon. Thanks Mr. Maganlala Patel Mb 9819609607
balu bamgude

Jul 4, 2016

no water supply in toilet

I, Mr. Balu Bamgude Residence at : Tank lane daftery road malad (east), Mumbai- 400097.

Its being over a year now we are managing without water supply in the toilet

please try to help us by giving your mahda noc to RAVI FOUNDATION TRUST our

trust will submit your noc to water supply BMC office
balu bamgude

Jul 4, 2016

no water supply in toilet

Mr. Balu bamgude residence at tank lane kasam baug, malad east, mumbai-400097. its being over a months now we are managing

without water supply in the toilet. Even the regular water supply in other taps are affected recently. I request you to please look into

the matter urgently
sharvarina

Jun 15, 2016

Heavy leakage in Toilet & for removal plant which is grown adjacent to the toilet pipe which may be a reason for leakage in toilet.

Director,
Grihanirman Bhavan ,
Kalanagar, Bandra (E),
Mumbai – 400 051.

Sub : Seepage & Leakage in Bathroom & kitchen

I have to inform you that heavy leakage problem in my bathroom. This letter comes to you as a kind request to visit my flat and inspect the heavy leakage from the above flat i.e. 709 / 7th floor.

SHARVARI SWAPNIL NAGVEKAR
BLDG NO. 18 / ROOM NO. 709,
PRATIKSHA NAGAR,
NEAR SUNDER VIHAR HOTEL,
MUMBAI - 400022
(M) – 9594895073
Rachana1985

Jun 8, 2016

Next mill applications form submission date

My father working in mill but not submit the application for mahada flats.I need to know the nxt applications date pls let me know.mail I'[email protected] mail. Com