MHADA, Mumbai

adate.prashant

Jul 9, 2015

LIFT NOT WORKING & Not Supply very less

Dear Sir / Madam,

My self Mr.Adate staying in SwapnPurti Society at Mankhurd (New Mhada Colony ) Near PMGP Colony, Since last 20 days resident of building are facing lift is not working nobody MHADA Person are taking care of society. Water supply also not good.
Our floor is 6 th .
kindly please look into this matter and resolve as early as possible.

Adate Prashant
9820079354
ravindra karade

Jan 30, 2015

Seepage & Leakage in bathroom

The Executive Engineer, E – 1 Division,
M.B.R. & R. Board, Abhudaya Nagar,
Kala Chowky, Mumbai – 400033.

Sub: Seepage & Leakage in Bathroom

I have to inform you that heavy leakage problem in my bathroom. This letter comes to you as a kind request to visit my flat and inspect the heavy leakage from the above flat i.e. 705 / 7th floor.

I therefore, hereby request you to please do the needful in order to stop the walls from seepage and leakage which will deteriorate the structure and in turn reduce the life of the building.

Hoping you will do the needful at the earliest before it is too late.

Thanking You,

Grihanirman Bhavan ,
Kalanagar, Bandra (E),
Mumbai – 400 051.

SUB : No Water Supply and Faulty water Supply Pipe lines

We stay in Morarji Mill 2 Complex , Bandongari, Kandivali (E) developed by MHADA under Mill Worker Lottery. It is to bring to your notice that our locality has been suffering the problem of acute water supply for last 3 months. We are totally 672 families residing in our 2 building. And current water supply is not at all sufficient to complete need for such large number of families. There is no water supply from 10th Nov 2014 till today 18th Jan 2015 in some of the flats including me who are located mostly on top floors. Problem is so severe due to less water supply as well as faulty water supply lines in both building
We requested multiple times to builder Representative about the same by no action on the same. Nobody from Builder side is responding to on this serious issue.

So we request you to please take serious note on the above issue and help all residents to have sufficient water for daily living hood. Currently although we are arranging 2 water Tankers daily but still we are facing insufficient water supply issue.

I request you to look into the problem as the entire area of 2 building is affected due to water problem.

We hope you will understand the gravity and seriousness of the said problem and help us to come out of it.

Rupesh Sawant
2309 , 1-B, Morarji Mill No-2 Complex
Ashok Chakravarti Nagar, Bandaongari,
Kandivali (E) , Mumbai - 400101
Mobile - 9773539701
romer

Nov 19, 2014

Fire safety.

I reside in MHADA - New Hind Mill compound past almost three years. I have noticed that nobody is concerned about the fire safety system in all the buildings. It has never been serviced or even checked once whether the system is working or not.Also problem of insufficient water supply is noticed.
Please inspect the fire safety system and rectify them if found in-operational.Thanks.
shekhar ramraje

Nov 19, 2014

Lift is not working

Dear Sir / Madam,

My self Mr. Shekhar Ramraje staying in Vishwas Society at Ghatkopar East Patel chowk behind Neelyog Mall, Since last three days resident of building are facing lift is not working problem and nobody society Secretary and President are taking care of society. Last two three month Mahada has appointed their official (Mr. Kakde ) he just coming monthly one time for collection of maintenance and most of the time absent. Whenever we are trying his mobile number (9221548452) then we are getting mobile is switched off. Kindly please look into this matter and resolve as early as possible.

Shekhar Ramraje.
shyamji rai

Oct 1, 2014

water pipe leakage

Dear Sir/Madam

Sir, Shyam resident of 68/1868 group no 7 Tagore nagar Vikhroli
east. I wish to complain about the water leakage from underground
water pipe in front of our society. This leakage is there for more
than one year. It was repaired twice but due to shoddy work and may be
due some illegal connection, leakage starts from very next day. This
is not acceptable and is causing us a great deal of stress and upset.
It is also dangerous, having water leaking because electricity box is
also situated at same place. We need someone to sort this out
immediately. Could you please let me know when it will be sorted out,
I wait to hear from you.

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Shyam

Email- [email protected]

Contact no - 09322785919
Reshma Ghag

Jun 19, 2014

No Water Supply in Tiolet

I, Mrs. Reshma Ghag, reside at 4D, New Hind Mill Mhada Compound at Mazgaon, Mumbai - 400010. Its being over a month now, we are managing without water supply in the toilet. Even the regular water supply in other taps are affected recently. I request you to please look into the matter urgently.

thanks in anticipation.

Adv. Reshma Ghag.
Raosaheb Desai

Dec 15, 2013

Heavy leakage in Toilet & for removal plant which is grown adjacent to the toilet pipe which may be a reason for leakage in toilet.

Respected Khaire Saheb (G- South- Mhada) Sir,

I am a senior citizen presently residing at Vaishnav Sadan, B- wing, Room No. 506, Sakharam Balaji Pawar Marg, Currey Road, Mumbai-400013. Our building was under Mhada for last 25 years and we are paying rent regularly to Mhada for our buildings maintenance / repairing.

We have given several times verbal complaints for the same reason mentioned in a subject to our Mhada office located near to our building in the month of Sept & Oct. But Mhada officials told us that due to rainy season we are unable to work on this complaint. Now in last month when I approached to them for same reason they told me to launch a written compliant to your office. Hence I have submitted a written complaint to your office on 11-12-2013.
I would request your intervention in this matter at the earliest.

Raosaheb D. Desai
Elza

Jul 12, 2013

Heavy leakage and water dripping from Terrace into my house during monsoons

I am a senior citizen (widow) presently residing at Borivali Sahyadri Co-op Housing Society (Building No. 1-A) at Asha Nagar,Kandivali (East),Mumbai.

I have been facing critical leakage issues from the terrace, to the extent that water drips into my drawing room and the 2 bedrooms during the entire monsoon season. My flat is on the topmost floor. Water percolates through various places from the large crack and drips into the drawing room after a few rain showers. This has been going on for the past 5 years and I have sent several appeals to the chairman (of the society) and have brought up this topic on several occassions during society meetings. However no one has been taking any interest in my condition. On several occassions false promises have been made, however no action has been taken till date.

As a result I feel endangered steping in the living area and fear that the terrace may eventually collapse, if some urgent repair work is not undertaken. I would request your intervention in this matter at the earliest.
pooch

Jul 3, 2013

old building

A building in vikroli tagore nagar area, just opp to vidya mandir school is in a very serious condition can collapse any time as it is a 40 - 45 year old building. kindly look in to the matter on urgent basis
shantaram phadtare

Jun 12, 2013

Heavy Water leakage from selling

I am residing at 31, Sita sadan, Kalachowki road ,Dattaram lad Marge, ground flour,mum. 4000033
I have been facing critical leakage issues from thee upper room ( room 73), to thee extent theat water drips into room when daily water is coming theat time leak water my room forcely. My family cannot live in such condition from last 6 monthes I have appeal on 10the December 2012.There was not leakage before it has started since thee upper room owner has done renovation in October.My motheer was suffering from paralyses attack and expired on 16th April 2013.So we can't able to look after thee maintenance of thee room

I have complaint many a times to thee chairman-secretary of thee building & upper room owner but however no one has been taking any interest in my condition. On several occasions false promises have been made,
however no action has been taken till date from my upper room owner as a result I feel endangered stepping in thee living area and fear theat thee selling may eventually collapse

REGARDS,
SHANTARAM PHADTARE
latac

May 24, 2013

No water supply complaint in Kurla E Mumbai

Mhada

Complaint - No water supply

We stay in housing board buildings developed by Maharashtra Housing board in 1973. The water supply of our is not from BMC but directly from housing board. There is no water supply from 19th May 2013 till today 24th May 2013. The residential flats of ours are in a block of 8 buildings in a row. The address is Building no. 138 to Building no. 145 in Nehru Nagar, Kurla East, Mumbai 400024.

There used to be adequate water supply to our buildings however since last 6 days there is no water. Even if the water comes for 1/2 an hour it is not able to reach everyone's house as there are 40 houses in each of the 8 buildings. The problem is so severe that we need to buy water from outside including drinking water.

I request you to look into the problem as the entire area of 8 building is affected due to water problem. Alternatively if you can provide the water complaints division telephone number for this area it will be great.

thanking you
V S Chablani
suhas girkar

May 3, 2013

lot of water leak my room from selling

I am residing at mayuresh building 220 room, 2nd floor,dattaram lad marg. kalachowki, mumbai 400033

I have been facing critical leakage issues from the upper room ( room 230), to the extent that water drips into room during the entire whan daily water is coming
that time leak water my room forcely. my family to put pot below in selling
. room is on the 2nd floor and there is a big crack on the selling in beetwin 2 days to start from leak my room.
This has been going on for the last 2 and 3 days and I have sent several appeal

however no action has been taken till date from my upper room honer.
a result I feel endangered steping in the living area and fear that the selling may eventually collapse

witing your reply

Aug 18, 2011

Heavy leakage and water dripping from Terrace into my house during monsoons

how old is your leakage? Has the leakage started from possession date or after some years? Why put yourself in difficulty or wait for your society to undertake waterproofing .We can provide you a wonderful elastic polymer which should be mixed with ordinary cement and applied with your bathroom broom.The cost of this polymer is only Rs.300.00 /kg and you may require only 5 kgs for a bag of cement which will cover an area of 1000 sq.ft.The cost of cement is only Rs.400 per bag.you may have to spend only Rs.2000.00 for the complete protection for years to come.

Narayan Tuffcoats.contact:9820989940
User521955

Aug 2, 2011

Heavy leakage and water dripping from Terrace into my house during monsoons

How old is this bldg? Did u complain with Mhada? What Mhada replied?
I think you should contact lawyer and also society registration dept to lodge your complain?

Mar 17, 2011

Respested Sir,

I am a senior citizen (widow) presently residing at Parth Co-op Housing Society (Building No. 43) at Mhada, Oshiwara. Our society has been registered a few months back.

I have been facing critical leakage issues from the terrace, to the extent that water drips into my drawing room during the entire monsoon season. My flat is on the topmost floor and there is a big crack on the terrace above my drawing room. Water percolates through various places from the large crack and drips into the drawing room after a few rain showers. This has been going on for the past 3 years and I have sent several appeals to the chairman (of the society) and have brought up this topic on several occassions during society meetings. However no one has been taking any interest in my condition. On several occassions false promises have been made, however no action has been taken till date. When my husband was alive, he had gotten some terrace repair work done on 2 occassions to address the issue. Also after his demise I have been forced to spend money from my end for temporary relief in the last 2 years which has been to no avail since the problem requires major terrace repairs which are not being undertaken.

Mrs. Arti M

VOLTAS - Delay in AC Repair service
    Dear Divyesh, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    SBI - SBI Credit card
    I was applied for sbi credit card application no...
    MYNTRA - refund
    I can't use my myntra credits , they convert refunds...
    High Court jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - khatma report
    निवेदन है कि मैं सोहन...
    TVS Credit Services Limited - Reference No - 190513004517
    Dear Sir/ Madam What is the meaning of Resolved ....
    NIFT Raebareli - Complain against faculty
    I would like to bring into your notice that my child and...
    yanwen - ITEM NOT RECEIVE
    Dear Sir, My tracking number VR064052853YP did not...
    New presidency high school - High book prices
    Respected sir The school new presidency high school is...
    Gurukul defence academy kuchamn - Fee refund
    Sir good afternoon.sir my name is jiya shekhawat from...
    SBI Speed Post - ATM CARD
    Reference to the Speed post no. AQ583210516IN as it is an...