Mi india Xiaomi

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mi india Xiaomi

shahnawaz reshi

Nov 25, 2022

Poor service by mi service centre and customer care

I am writing this mail to you as getting frustrated on services and response from the Local Service centre team and Hot Line numbers. My poco x3 pro was handed over to the local service centre in Behama ganderbal on 26/10/2021 and till date I am not getting the correct status or update on it. Everyone is saying it's in the process.I was doing continuous follow up with them and no positive response from them and showing a casual approach. I am not having my own backup phone and facing difficulties nowadays without having my own phone. Is it the after sale services offered by the MI.

I have already raised a complaint on MI Hot line having number WOIN20221108000151 and not getting a call back from the back office team.

Kindly look into the matter and revert as soon as possible. Your intervention in this matter is highly appreciated.

IS THIS THE SERVICES YOU OFFERED TO CUSTOMERS
drharesh9

Sep 29, 2022

Robot Vaccum cleaner Mop 2 Pro

We just purchased a Xiaomi Robot Vacuum on 18/09/22,details given below
Mop 2 Pro Black SN:
IMEI:41795
BHR6405IN
This morning when I got up I saw that a part of the front brush was lying on the floor next to the robot, I was shocked & disappointed as we had hardly used it and so soon a part of the front brush came out, I took a photograph & send it to the distributor & he sent me a what's app saying that I should go on the website & check if the part is available, once again I was shocked that something happens overnight & the dealer expects us to go on the website & find out whether it is available or not, this is very unfair.
I have attached the broken part.
After researching so many robotic cleaners for more than a month I finally decided to buy this one & it has come as a great disappointment ..
I am attaching the invoice ,please do the needful at the earliest & replace this machine or have my money refunded as I wouldn't want to keep a machine which has started giving problems from the first day.
Rashmi Sahijwala

We just purchased a Xiaomi Robot Vacuum on 18/09/22,details given below
Mop 2 Pro Black SN:
IMEI:41795
BHR6405IN
The box was opened yesterday evening as the service person came for a demo, he finished the demo by around 10 pm last night after which the machine was rested on the dock.The service engineer did not know all the detailed functions as he said it is a new model & even the software is new.
Upto today my complaint has not been resolved.

Aug 24, 2022

MI RO purifier + Horrible customer care team

I bought a water purifier on January 16, 2022, but it hasn't worked since. It's been fixed four times, and the problems still persist.

It was reported that the timer wasn't working, so it was replaced. However, the problem persisted, so I called the field technician who had come to fix it; he had promised to arrive by EOD on August 20 but has since stopped returning my calls.

I called customer service on August 21 and explained the situation and ask questions, and wanted to escalate hence requested to speak to a manager and was told to wait for a callback in 30 minutes. However, this never happened, so I called the customer on August 22 after waiting for more than 30 hours and spoke to Ravi.

Ravi informed me that he was transferring manager Abhishek Kushwaha, and the call was connected. However, Abhishek left the call ringing for more than nine minutes before disconnecting it. I then dialled the number again, spoke to Ritesh Singh, and asked to speak to Abhishek. I was once again informed that he was extremely busy and that he would call back; therefore, kindly explain how he could be busy in the meantime while doing nothing.

I request MI to really think about whether they want a manager like Abhishek to lead a team where in I feel he lacks accountability and is a disgrace to have someone like him working in a customer service industry where he portrays a vulgar image of a brand like MI.

While I'm writing this email I'm still waiting for a call back from Abhishek, kindly check out the call recording to understand what kind of customer service has been provided.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

MI water purifier serial number: PBN024

THANK YOU !!

Jimmy Pawar
Sukhpreet0808

Jul 2, 2022

Ro purifier stopped working in just 8-9months

This complaint is regarding MI RO purifier which I bought 8-9months back. And 2 times your technician visited to repair it. And 1st technician was not even aware about the issue, he just replaced filters from A to B and B with A, that time it started working. However after 3-4months again it stopped working.

2nd technician visited 3-4days ago and told me that some filter needs to be replaced which cost me around 3500-3700.

People buy things to use for long term and your purifier stopped working in just 8-9months. I think you should replace it without any cost else believe me I am not going to use your products again in future.

Highlighted this on Twitter on as well but you are a big company and your CEO even don't give attention to complaints.

If you don't want to lose your customer help me with mentioned problem you can contact on below mentioned email.

Email id - [email protected]
ARUNJOSHI

Nov 23, 2021

1 MONTH OLD "MI" PHONE GIVEN TO SERVICE CENTRE 25 DAYS BACK BUT NO PROPER RESPONSE

I am writing this mail to you as getting frustrated on services and response from the Local Service centre team and Hot Line numbers. My 1 month old mobile phone (purchased in Aug 2021) MI 11 Lite was handed over to the local service centre in Udaipur on 29/10/2021 and till date I am not getting the correct status update on it. Everyone is saying it's in the process. The local service centre personnel closed my 29/10/2021 JOb sheet on 08/10/2021 and prepared a new job sheet without taking my consent and without informing me. I was doing continuous follow up with them and no positive response from them and showing a casual approach. I am not having my own backup phone and facing difficulties nowadays without having my own phone. Is it the after sale services offered by the MI.

I have already raised a complaint on MI Hot line having number WOIN20211108000291 and not getting a call back from the back office team for a defective PART update. I have also mailed my grievances in trailing mail to the concerned persons.

IS THIS THE SERVICES YOU OFFERED TO CUSTOMER.
Suman Rana

Sep 1, 2021

Xioami

Redmi 8 all Bug issues problem Redmi 8 power button problem volume button problem automatic power off auto reboot problem issues
shaileshk

Jul 29, 2021

Dead Handset delivered

Multiple complaints have been lodged within one hour of receipt of a defective Handset (Redmi Note 10 Pro Max) yesterday morning i.e. 28th July, 2021 @10:30AM. The handset was dead on arrival, snapshot of the cell has been sent on [email protected], calls were have been made to customer care multiple times but till time no replacement.

It's been 24hrs that the service team made me promises of replacement and call backs; but till such time I have’nt received any replacement.

Sometime back I got a call from the MI Executive (Kashiv) stating that the replacement process will take 10days time wherein MI will first collect the defective handset delivered to me, which will be delivered to the warehouse and later new order no. will be generated and a fresh handset will be delivered to me. The Whole process will take 10days time to complete. Till such time the customer has to be at the mercy of MI executive.

Shaileshk
9820788599
ram8sikar

Jul 26, 2021

Screen display not visible

I bought POCCO mobile 7 months ago, but service centers response is very very worst.
apindry

Jul 15, 2021

Phone Not Working

I have purchased the mobile 10 Note and after 10 days this phone is not working and under the instructions of MI call center I have deposited the service Centre and they are demanding the money because the have declared the out of warranty

I this context my money Rs11998/- is laying with MI since 30th march,2021 and Device also returned to company and company is not returning the my money.

Ashok

Jun 25, 2020

Mi service center

Mi service center is able to give any slot but my warranty is expired in August what did I do
vicky_rider

Dec 25, 2019

Xiaomi POCO F1 Multitouch Issue

Went several times at service center but unable to solve poco f1 Multitouch issue. Every time they doing only factory reset.
My warranty will expire in a week now they already know.. very smart way to took money from us.

Nov 6, 2019

Defective / Tampered mobile sold and when went to service center for repair denying warranty

I am Padmini Sriram working as Assistant General Manager in SBI, GITC, Belapur and residing in Flat No.804, Mangla Tower, Sector 15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai - 400614. I had purchased a mobile POCO F1 (manufactured by your company Xiaomi) last year during Diwali (on 01.11.2018) from a trustworthy & reputed Retail Store viz., Reliance Digital, Sector 15, Belapur for Rs.21,999/- [IMEI No. 864558040583173]. During September this year I observed some problems / defects related to the speaker / microphone in the device. When I brought these defects to the notice of Reliance Digital store I was advised by them to go to the authorized MI Authorised Service Centre. Accordingly, I went to the MI Authorised Service Center at Kharghar (Bhoomi Services) on 09.10.2019 and gave the mobile phone to them along with the invoice copy listing out the defects and informed them that the mobile device was under warranty (upto 31.10.2019). Accepting it they took the mobile inside their service enclosure for repair. After 15 minutes the service person came out and asked me whether I had given the mobile earlier to anyone else for service / repair, for which, I said no and told him that the seal was intact indicating that the mobile was opened by Bhoomi services only now for the first time. He then told that the mobile’s motherboard was tampered with soldering marks and hence it could not be repaired under warranty. Shocked, I went back to the seller Reliance and gave a complaint stating that last year they had sold me a defective mobile with a tampered motherboard and the defect had existed at the time of purchase, i.e., before packaging itself. They accepted my complaint and assured to take it up with you the manufacturer (Xiaomi). However, now neither the seller Reliance Digital nor your company, Xiaomi (manufacturer) are accepting the fault, but instead, both seem to doubt my integrity by remarking that I have got the mobile opened by an unauthorized person earlier and thus denying the warranty! If it were to be so, the seal on the mobile would not have been intact! As a law abiding citizen and working as a senior official in SBI, I would not stoop so low to make false claims! My repeated emails to “[email protected]” have gone unanswered. I have undergone a lot of agony by calling and speaking to your company executives repeatedly on your helpline (18001036286) explaining the problem but to no avail! Instead they have arbitrarily closed my complaint without proper enquiry with me or investigation in the matter.

Being an anguished and harassed customer I would be very much thankful and glad if you could kindly arrange to call me back in this regard. I sincerely hope that at least now you will ensure that proper attention is given to this matter and the same is resolved amicably to my satisfaction, an honest citizen and customer by giving me a new mobile of the same model as replacement of the defective mobile. Otherwise, I will be compelled to escalate the matter to the appropriate authorities, i.e., by filing a complaint against your company in the Consumer Court that this is a clear case of cheating i.e., selling a tampered / defective product as a new one by whomsoever concerned to me, a trusting customer.

Copies of the Purchase Invoice and the Service Center Record are attached here again for your kind reference.

Padmini Sriram
(Contact No. +91 7718828389, 9902031260)

Nov 6, 2019

I have to inform you that I had purchased a mobile POCO F1 (manufactured by your company Xiaomi) last year during Diwali (on 01.11.2018) from a trustworthy & reputed Retail Store viz., Reliance Digital, Sector 15, Belapur for Rs.21,999/- [IMEI No. 864558040583173]. During September this year I observed some problems / defects related to the speaker / microphone in the device. When I brought these defects to the notice of Reliance Digital store I was advised by them to go to the authorized MI Authorised Service Centre.

Accordingly, I went to the MI Authorised Service Center at Kharghar (Bhoomi Services) on 09.10.2019 and gave the mobile phone to them listing out the defects and informed them that the mobile device was under warranty. The personnel on the counter asked me to fill up a form giving details of the mobile given for repair. I did so and along with the filled up form one of their Service executives by name Mr. Abhay took the mobile inside for service. After about 15 minutes he came out of the service enclosure and told me that the MOTHERBOARD WAS TAMPERED AND IT HAD SOLDERING MARKS ON IT and hence the warranty would not be applicable for repairing the mobile. The mobile was returned to me with status “RWR” (meaning Returned Without Repair). I was shell-shocked to get to know this!! Here I would like to bring to your notice that the label (seal) of the mobile was intact (unopened) when it was handed over to the service executive and no remark was made by him about the seal when he took the mobile to his possession for repair, which evidences the fact & truth that the mobile was opened for the first time by MI Authorised Service Center M/s. Bhoomi Services. In such a situation your company’s claim as conveyed to me by Reliance Digital (seller to whom I have submitted my complaint) that the mobile was supposedly opened in an unauthorized center earlier and is having liquid damage is false, unfair and unethical of your reputed company M/s. Xiaomi Technology.

Here I would like to mention / confirm that this mobile device, since the date of its purchase, has all along been completely in my possession and has been very carefully handled by me and never has it been damaged / opened or given to anyone for service till now as evidenced by the label on the mobile which was intact as mentioned by me above.

To reiterate, in case the seal of the mobile was not intact it should have been brought to my notice at the very outset by M/s. Bhoomi Services (MI Authorised service Center) at the time of accepting the device over their counter on 09.10.2019 and not after opening of the mobile and examining its inner contents by the service personnel in their service area enclosure which was away from my sight thus making me doubt their statement. This incident, therefore, proves the fact that the seal of the mobile was intact at the time of handing over the mobile to Bhoomi Services for service and also that I was given a defective mobile with a tampered motherboard at the time of purchase, i.e., the defect had existed before packaging itself. This also speaks about the QUALITY CHECK done by your renowned company before dispatching a product for sale! As I had gone to Reliance Digital, a trustworthy & reputed Retail Store for purchasing a mobile phone, I had accepted the product in full trust at the time of purchase and as a normal customer I am not expected to examine the inner components of a technical product for which I do not have the competence too!

Therefore, it is a blatant act of cheating by whomsoever concerned which the manufacturer and the seller have to sort out and not penalize me by dishonouring my rightful claim. Being a law abiding citizen and working as a senior official in SBI, I would not stoop so low to make false claims! Further, the onus of proof that the mobile was subjected to unauthorized opening by someone else lies with the manufacturer, Service Center personnel and also the seller. Instead, it appears that such a big MNC Xiaomi, is doubting my integrity and is covering up its deficiency and is trying to shy away from compensating me for my rightful claim by putting up a lame excuse that the mobile had been opened in an unauthorized service center. Instead of trying to find out where the fault lied, Xiaomi is defending a false stand and denying an honest / just customer’s demand! This, therefore, speaks very low of a reputed Chinese MNC like Xiaomi who have been honoured by our country by giving them an opportunity to sell their wares to our citizens.

Feeling anguished and cheated I had approached National Consumer Helpline and lodged a complaint online on their web portal 29-10-2019. However, it appears that on their taking up the matter with you, you have refuted the claim mentioning again that the mobile was opened in an unauthorised service center without taking any serious efforts to arrange for a proper examination / investigation of the matter. I sent a complaint through email to your id "[email protected]" but there was no reply and hence I sent a reminder on 04.11.2019 to which also there is no acknowledgement from your side. This displays the callous regard you seem to have for your customers! I have called up on your Helpline twice - first on 04.11.2019 when after my persistent insistence to speak to a senior executive I was connected to Ms. Bhamini, who after hearing my complaint assured that she would definitely get back to me within 24 hours but in vain as she had given a false assurance! Hence I called up again on 06.11.2019 and again after my insistence was connected to another senior executive Ms. Sulekha, who informed me that my complaint was closed at their end. She again stated that the warranty was not applicable as there was LIQUID DAMAGE in the phone. You can observe here that the remarks of the Service Center (motherboard tampered) and your company’s version (liquid damage) are differing from each other! Closure of my complaint without proper investigation and discussing with me the complainant is the height of an unfair and arbitrary action on your part! No one from your side has called me to understand the problem nor have they replied to my repeated emails.

I reiterate that this being a clear case of cheating i.e., selling a tampered / defective product as a new one by whomsoever concerned to me, a trusting customer, I am rightfully entitled for a new mobile of the same model in proper condition as a replacement of the defective product for which I had paid my hard earned money. I had expected the renowned brand Xiaomi to honor my claim but I am aghast with the outright denial conveyed to the National Consumer Helpline. I have, once again, lodged another complaint online with National Consumer Helpline re-opening my earlier complaint.

I hope that at least now you would accept my request / claim for replacement of the defective mobile with a new one. This will go to prove that you have some concern / regard for customer’s issues! Otherwise, I will be compelled to escalate the matter to the appropriate authorities, i.e., by filing a complaint against you in the Consumer Court.
Yoogi

Sep 20, 2019

Staff misbehaving

I visited your mobile service center at Adarsh nagar Gurgaon B2X and your staff behavior is low grade they Use abusing language and demand cash without receipt for repairs the phone and threat if you told or complaint any body than your phone not repair in Any other MI store, please check CCTV footage of your service center as on 20-09-19 at 3 pm to 4 pm when your employees threatnd and want to got physically when i told your other staff members, please let me know if you have not repair my phone than why you take custody of same
lokendra jaiswal

Sep 7, 2019

redmi mobile not working

my remi 6 pro mobile is just three month old but it is now in switched off condition , i went to service center katni for repair of mobile but due to a small scretch on phon they denied to repair on free of cost. it is in warranty period, now i am very disappointment with redmi phon and i shall not purchase any redmi product in future .
Megha1603

Aug 27, 2019

My MI Note 5 pro cell phone is not working properly after updation

Hello Team,

Please help me to resolve issue with my MI Note 5 pro cell phone as 3 days back i had updated my phone, Since i received updation for the same, but after updating i faced lot of issue with my cell phone,

For example:
1. Volume get increase automatically.
2. Cell phone is not getting sleep whenever i press sleep button,
3. Frequently volume menu pop up again on mobile screen doesn't allow to work any thing.
4. And also hanging again again.

Kindly help me to look into this issue asap, as this kind of issue i didn't face earlier this all issue i face because of mobile updation.

Free to contact me: [email protected]

Megha
selvan73

Aug 5, 2019

Poor quality mobile and worst after sale service of MI REDMI POCO within 7 days of Purchase

I have purchased a brand new REDMI POCO 6GB64 866021048254535 from MI UniversSell Mobiles, Invoice No. 82C0435 Pothencode, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala on 21st July 2019. After a week without doing anything wrong, this device suddenly got off and no longer working. I visited the showroom and they recommend me to go to the service center for assistance. I went to Service Center Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, they check my device and said the mobile seal are removed therefore they can’t provide any warranty. If I want to repair my mobile I have to pay Rs 13,500/-. This is a fraud from MI, where I have to go and complaint to get my money back.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Nikhil C Johny, Mob.9809992461
JNN Bhavan, Kalluvila, Karoor, Pothencode, Thiruvananthapuram 695584, Kerala
tejas gohel

Jul 2, 2019

Blaiming customer

staff member from mi store at motera is blaming customer,
i have visited shop and want to purchase Mi cell phone but they told me that model that i want to purchase is not in the stock. It will be available within one hour. So i give them 4 hours time. but after 3 hours they call me and said that you can not get item because we can't manage it.

So it was completely blunder.

So i will suggest don't trust on them.
khan habih

Jun 12, 2019

charging

my phone is in waranty ... but in service centre they ask for money ...
yhsingh_05

Jun 3, 2019

Problem in processing its very slow

i have purchased a new brand MI A2 6GB RAM 128 GB Memory 2 months ago. since starting its working very slow. while i try to click any photo it take more then 1 minute to get ready again. For this issue i went to Service Center East Delhi Krishna Nagar. they check my device parts and did the hard reset . After that i am facing more problems like Notification issues, if i watch any online clips on youtube the time lines are not getting automatically disappear. also while dialing any number it is taking much seconds to click next number like if i pressed 9 after that it got hanged and resume after few seconds. and camera focus issue is still remain.

kindly help
mohit76551

Dec 13, 2018

MI Protect is Insurance or Fraud !

MI Protect is Insurance or Fraud !

I have purchased a phone MI Y2 on 18/10/2018 and also got MI protect and my membership started on 18/10/2018 on oneassist.in . I meet with an accident on 22/11/2018/ and my phone touch was damaged. I created a ticket on oneassist on 22/11/2018 vide ticket no. 3744368. But due to non-functionality of website as well as android app I was unable to upload the documents and informed to customer support many times about this at [email protected] as well as on your tollfree number. Since now almost one month has been elapsed without any response where as oneassist has committed to verify in 2 days of document upload and submission of documents within 7 days. Now, I have no option but to get repaired my phone privately and have to move into consumer court against this harassment. In my experience MI protect and Oneassist is totally a fraud.
Amee1

Dec 8, 2018

Bad service of service centre

I went to service centre approx 3 pm on saturday 8 december 18. Lady staff on counter have not listen my single word and pointed me to chair.after half an hour i tryed to complain about my mobile. She listened my complain but have not supported me and scold me to sit down on chair again.i was there from 3 to 5 and tryed to talk to the lady to help me for a small software problem.but she have not respond me and behaved very badly.i am very upset from your lady staff behavior and time taking service. After 2 hour wait i have not received a help from your store. What should i do please help me.
sharathgt

Nov 27, 2018

Cunning Service Centres

We've visited the service center with a broken mobile (Note 3) - They told us it'll cost us 8000+ for motherboard, connector and screen (I don't know what else is left in mobile apart from these 3 except battery).
We have decided not to give it to them and took it back and gave it to a local repairer who just replaced the screen and charged 1800/-.

Now what to do about this service center. Should I think they lack skills/knowledge or cunning to collect our spares and make money or just negligent for making business. It happened to one more guy who was just before me, he was told 7000 for repairs, he took it back.

I request concerned people look into this, because many innocent people think these official service centers work promptly. If continued it's sure to loose business. This is direct cheating. I lost trust on the brand itself. I'm not going to buy any of the future models. And I'm sure going to spread this.

My Loss here is; I would've got a genuine screen, almost for the same price(1800+), if these people were prompt.
Rajat Garg

Oct 31, 2018

Battry problem

The service center is not giving any response . The battery of my redmi note 5 pro is not working properly.. .. do good asap..otherwise i will strict actions

My no. 9582332963