Mibm global

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mibm global

pradip1972

Jan 16, 2022

reply as stated against my complaint.

Mr. Anand Sarma has stated that he has sent a reply on my complaint but I have not found any reply in my email.. regarding hard copy of marketeer, pass certificate etc. on EMBA doing from MIBM Global . Thanking you Sir.
pradip1972

Jan 15, 2022

DEMANDING MORE MONEY OF Rs. 3990/- FOR ISSUING OF HARD COPY OF THE CERTIFICATE OF EMBA

I HAVE PASSED THE EMBA COURSE FROM THE MIBM GLOBAL , NOIDA AND THE FINAL RESULT HAS BEEN DECLARED IN THE MONTH OF JANUARY, 2022. I HAVE RECEIVED SOFTCOPY OF THE EMBA MARK SHEET. NOW THEY ARE DEMANDING MORE MONEY FROM ME FOR PROVIDING HARD COPY OF THE MARK SHEET AND PASSED CERTIFICATE OF Rs. 3990/-, THOUGH SUCH TYPE OF CONDITION IS NOT MENTIONED AT THE TIME OF ENROLLMENT.
AJAYYADAV8800

Feb 22, 2020

Online MBA

MIBM GLOBAL is one of the prestigious business school in the world. It's MBA,BBA ,EMBA programs are world renowned. Nice play to stay and study. Safe place to say too.
AJAYYADAV8800

Feb 22, 2020

Online MBA

MIBM GLOBAL is one of the prestigious business school in the world. It's MBA,BBA,EMBA programs are world renowned. Nice play to stay and study. Safe place to say too.
Abdu Raheem

Feb 16, 2020

Cheating

I paid 20,000 for my bba certificate. Still now I didn't receive it. You guys asking more money. It's cheating . If you are still not provide my certificate, then I will post more and more negative reviews all over social media. Pls Convey your opinion by this email
Karan Mlalhotra

Apr 28, 2018

Purposeful Defmation

I don't agree with the gentlemans views on top, as I am a Cardiologist with Max and my HR has accepted my MBA in Health Management.

I can be reached at 9911136186
Karan Mlalhotra

Apr 28, 2018

Purposely Defaming

I am a Cardiologist Karan working with Fortis Health Care and I have done my MBA in health Management and the Hospital HR has accepted my documents, Please clarify your stand. You can call me on 9911136186.

Jun 2, 2017

Fake degree of mba

Hello sir,

There is one Institute called MIBM (matrix institute of business management) which provide MBA in distance learning . They are charging 25k for MBA degree . According to institute affiliation is with some international standard.
I believe this is fake degree providing institute.
Please help how can I Validate the degree providing by this institute. Can we use MBA degree provided by institute in gov. Job ??
Pleas call me on 9527457308 for more clarity.