micromax bolt a62

Consumer complaints and reviews about micromax bolt a62

amit utekar

Sep 16, 2013

bluetooth not working,games not open,hanging

i order my new handset online on flipkart.com 28/06/2013.but within 15days i saw bluetooth is not working,any download games are not open,handset become hang,then i m going micromax service center near kala talao kalyan (west),07/08/2013 there exicative told me that handsets motherboard is problem.so u give ur handset we r sent in company, after 15days u come sms handset is ready then u come to take it,but one month 9days gone my handset is not repair.i continue call service center they give me only one answer that part is not avilable ,u call later.i told them plese give me replace new handset,but they said no wait 15days more,how many days i m waiting can u told me?can i doing mistake that i m purchese this company handset?my complaint number is w03041908134822185.plese give me new handset,because i m use this handset only 30days.i want my handset as soon as.otherwise i m going in consumer court.i want reply as soon as.my order id od30628012285.order date 28/06/2013.handset name is micromax bolt a62 (black).imei/serial no:911302551970864,911302551970872.price given 4048/-rs my name is AMIT NANDKUMAR UTEKAR.my mobile no;9920737772.