micromax

Consumer complaints and reviews about micromax

tyaginitin9957

Apr 14, 2019

Micromax_Worse Service Redressal

To whom so ever concern,

Its been 4 months I’ve lodged a complaint in micromax for the led TV I purchased a couple of years ago, but these guys....no action...no redressal....nothing....I literally am fed up with this....
Can anyone assist me how to get rid of this...
Nitin Tyagi

By Flipkart order no – OD212506208574777000
Invoice no. FABBM############ DT: 05-06-2018
Unfortunately I have purchased your product trust on Indian Brand but
from 29-JUNE’18 evening , my led TV not working. Micromax service
engineer came to home & check the T.V. & say that problem in panel box . Your T.V. under warranty . It will repair within
10 days as per micromax policy . But after more than 20 days , my
T.V. not repair .
I purchases ,led T.V. with your behalf . Please do neefull to repair
Led T.V. immediate or replace with new one .
Also, I have sent 19 mails from 01st June 18 to 18th June 2018, However, every time Customer
care through their auto mailer has generated new ticket number. But unfortunately nobody from M/s Micromax has contacted me till lodging this complaint, I think, accountable personnel in M/s Micromax is not taking the complaints with required seriousness and gives an impression that they can afford to be casual on complaints.
You are requested to please do needful action for changing the led TV
with new one .
Please do needful action as soon as possible urgent basis
Gitanka

Jul 12, 2018

Why can't response the micromax in ther products

Very disappointed with Micromax service provider i can't buy the product s anymore Micromax provide 3 years of warranty tv but service centre told me company no parts delivery why Micromax service 👎 behaviour ar very bad
40 day my tv off but no cll me instead with support

Jun 23, 2018

Complaint against micromax care

Hello
I am satyabrat panda,I have brought a micromax canvas 2 ,model number q4310 in February 9 2018 from gyana communication, pattamundai ,odisha.This phone is too good but it have problem with charging so in June 18 2018 I gave my phone in micromax care in yelahanka new town, Bangalore. They told me they will repaire my phone within 5 days ,but today they told me it will take more 7 days.If they are jocking with me or what.Very poor customer satisfaction.After this mobile I am not going to buy any other micromax mobile .There are so many more best brands so why micromax.
Aditya2k1

May 26, 2018

Poor after sales

I bought canvas 2 few months ago in a withing a month my phone was facing network issues and after tha service center were taking too much time i bought this pohne form dariyaganj micromax center i think so they are selling 1 copy of phones i have given my phone fro the 6th time for the problem in my phone. Kindly take some strict action against the branch of dariyaganj owner name is ashish.kindly take some strict action against the branch the are selling 1st copy products.
pravin dhomane

Feb 8, 2018

Model No Q4001

Dear sir/madam
My name is Pravin .I have Micromax Q4001.it is not work properly . we have visit your serves cantor but not response properly
phone not working, Phone switch off
Please contact me
Mobile n. 9887836363
Shivam yadav

Jan 1, 2018

Hanging problem and software update problem

Dear sir/madam
My name is shivam .I have Micromax bolt q465 .it is not work properly. Mobile poori tarah se hang karta hai.
Please contact me
Mobile n. 7388754940
Priyanka Sona

Nov 28, 2017

2 weeks and no battery replacement

I purchased Micromax Canvas Nitro E352 in this March, 2017.

I was having battery issues from past few months. Battery was draining very quickly without being used.

Now the battery got dead and need to replace battery for which i contacted to "Micromax Service Center" in Jayanagar 3rd block, Bangalore.

It's been almost 2 weeks but still they are telling that battery is not in stock. I don't understand why they are taking so much of time just to give the battery.
Sherin Sherins

Oct 2, 2017

MiCromax canvas selfie 4 Not yet repaired after OneMonth

I have buyed MICROMAX CANVAS SELFIE 4(27/12/2016) at SUCESS mobiles palayamkottai ,oosikoburam branch .i have approached you at (08/08/2017 ) but We have not yet receive our mobile to use more than one month .I need to walk Piller to post every week to ask when will the phone come ? If it is coming or not??.The Phone Offenly Gets off and WORST battery performance .I Have traveled more than the phone cast.but not yet receiving a single response .This phone creates a badimpression on your product MICROMAx .thankyou

ROHIT BHATIS

Aug 26, 2017

micromax complaint for repairing centre

my name is rohit bhati
my mobile repairing for nit5 service centre , mam delay day by day she saying after two days aftr three days my service sleep no for bar code N050035-############,
SO PLS MY MOBILE REPAIRING VERY FAST MY CONTACT NO IS 8860536339,8447640645
THANKS

Aug 10, 2017

not repairing of My tv more than 40 days

maine 29 june 2017 ko mera tv ke regarding complent ki thi micromax ke againse more than 40 days ho gaye hai abhi tak solve nhi hui haii bohot bekar service hai meri plz help kijiye . abhi tak micromax wale bol rhe aapka part pending hai is week me hojayga but abhi tak micromax ke seniour mere solution nhi nikal rhe hai maine exchange ke liye bhi bola aur maine exchange ki steps bhi pure kiye but abhi tak mere problem solve nhi hua hai plz mere help kro micromax bhohot bekar service provide kar rha hai

complent no: MH2906171500783
rajesh_c7

Aug 4, 2017

Micromax service

Hi SIr,

I have submitted my YU6000 mobile for touch replacement still i havent got the mobile its been over 2 months .no one responding please look into the matter

JOb sheet number S040360-############

Jul 19, 2017

Very bad or poor service

mere tv ka one part kharab ho gya hai wo bhi garentee period me hai tv mai daily 20 days ke uper huve hai abhi tak parts nhi hai jab ki unke business days policy 7-10 days ki hai .call karta hu micromax care walo ko 2-3 bar wo sirf bolte hai ki wo apke bhohot jada din huva hai to hamare seniour apke sath bolenge but abhi tak unka call bhi nhi aaya. one parts ki delivery karne ke liye itna din lagta hai kya ...... bhot bekar servic hai micromax walo ki bolte hai but kuch help nhi karte. bhohot ghatiya service hai kuch reply nhi milta current update status ka parts nhi hai to kuch to jaldi solution nikalna chaiye bekkar bekkar bekkar bekkar bekkar bekkar bekkar bekkar service micromax kuch to sharm kro ki ek customer ko kitni taflik ho rhi hai bekkar sevice. very bad serive micromax

shubham bendekar

mob no ; 8149486055

Jul 19, 2017

not repairing of My tv more than 20 days

My TV problem on 28 jun 2017 and i m complentet regisetered on 29 jun 2017 of micromax customer care. the service center arrived on 2 july 2017. He asking on me one part problem in my TV and the garantee period my tv. service center boy asked me our part our tv part 2-3 days arrived me and solving our prblem. But 2 jun 2017 - 19 july 2017 not arrived the part. Customer care saying to me 7-10 business policy to sending parts but not dilevered the part more than 15 days. I m daily calling to customer care but he says sirji plz wait our part divelived on this this days.......... But not my problem me . I m calling to daily 2 to 3 time dailly calling but any not action. I m absed micromax sevice very poor or bad service .More than 20 days but not solving my tv reparing problem.

Name - shubham bendekar
mobeil no - 8149486055
email- [email protected]
Complent no. MH2906171500783

Dec 24, 2016

POOR QUALITY OF SERVICE OF SERVICE CENTRE

This is with regards to Job sheet number "E030410-############".

We have given the mobile for service on 13/12/2016. They asked me call first and if we will ask, come and collect your mobile on monday. I called on monday, he asked that mobile is ready, i went there. At service center they asked to wait for one hour and after that he is saying it will take more days.

I come back. I am calling on number given. They never received the phone on moble and Landline number doesn't work.

I am still waiting for the phone but no response from their end.

I extremely dissatisfied with the service.

Very bad quality service.

Subhash
P. KUMARAMOORTHY

Dec 21, 2016

Micromax_A104 Board Replacement

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have given my mobile for service on 17/6/2016, Job No. 40, not yet resolve the problem of my mobile.

Kindly enquire and solve the issue at the earliest.

Thanking You,

P.KUMARAMOORTHY
madhurvish

Dec 15, 2016

Bad after sale service

Following actions have been taken before writing this-

1.Feedback given to Micromax through Facebook.

2.Feedback given to MIcromax through web login.

3.On dt 29/11/2016 I received a call from your company and advised to write a mail.

I have E352 mobile. The headphone socket of my set found faulty. (I have Bluetooth enabled system in my car so I never used this socket, it may be faulty since the mobile was sold to me).
I visited “Bharat Enterprises GONDA (UP)” service centre on 4/5/2016, but the spare socket was not available with them.

After 15 days I again went Gonda service centre again the situation was same and I was advised to contact Jaiswal Servises, Niyawan Faizabad (UP) service centre, I went there but the spare was not available.

I surprise that this socket is not a costly item but company is not providing to service centres.

Thus I visited three times for the same problem but no solution.

If consider my three day salary it will be much more as compared to the expenditure which might occur to get repaired my phone at any repair shop.

On 28/11/2016, I call on 9807794071 (this mobile number is provided by Micromax for Gonda Service centre), only to ask for the timing of service centre but the person who received the call was not agree to listen a single word and very rudely cut the call.

Such type of spare management and attitude is not appreciable and it is my duty to give the feedback.

Who is responsible for unsatisfactory services the micromax or service centre management??????.
I request to Micromax head office , forward my feedback to Service center , but they not done.

I advise not to buy MICROMAX Product.
Bhushan singh

Dec 5, 2016

system update

My phone micromax canvas spark 3 Q385 has system update available I am installing the system update system update complete phone will reboot but phone dosn't update want can i do sir.....

Nov 24, 2016

phone not recive

My Jobsheet no. Is N050113111626283511Sir I buy a Micromax canvas spark 3 Q385 from Snapdeal on 28-9-16 I receive the phone but when the phone is receive the phone battery was damaged then I call the Snapdeal but the Snapdeal didn't receive the phone for replace then I went to Micromax center in Ambala center was deposited my phone and I paid 980 for new battery and center said that phone will be receive in 7to10days but phone not be receive in that days I can call weekly in the head quarters Delhi they said that phone will be receive in 21days they said every weakly same but then finally I receive the phone in 37days after deposited. When I receive my phone I check that the back and the front camera was not responding then the service engineer update my phone then the camera is not responding then mrs Rubina deposited my phone and made Jobsheet then the company call me after 27days later that the phone was ready but when I reach the center I collect my phone and I check that front camera is not working only back camera is responding then mrs Rubina said that phone will be deposited again and made a Jobsheet for that mobile phone then said that the phone will be receive in 15days maximum but the phone will not be us today(24-11-16) I call regularly in the headquarters the Sir I request u to repair my phone please other wise I go to consumer court your company did not follow right to heard
P V P

Sep 28, 2016

pathetic service male staff misbehaving with ladies

I visited a customer care centre In dombivli west where the service was pathetic they 1st told that the phone will be repaired till 5pm and when I went there to receive it they gave reasons that phone was not repaired and when I reacted for their act the senior over there misbehaved and started talking that you won't get your phone back do whatsoever you want to do also he misbehaved with my mom by talking in really disgusting way. It is required that the senior over there should be given proper training for behaving with ladies.
rjvivaan

Sep 16, 2016

bad company micromax

maine apna phone service center mai diya tha..usme bus networking problem thi waha mjhe bola gya ki 2 din mai apka phone mil jayega par jab m 2 din bad gya he told you will come next week..when i went their fir se wahi next week..ab bol rahe h part nahi aaya ....kavi bhi ssahi ho sakta h...bad service..service center location-sec-18 noida (up) bad bad bad
harish-9540065987
EkJagrutNagarik

Sep 8, 2016

Terrific Poor Service

I had come across terrific poor service from Micromax. It has worst service.
I had given my mobile for repairing, executive informed me that it will take 45 minutes. Today now 35 days are over. I keep on asking status and keep getting new date.
................ NO ONE ANSWERS THE CALL AT FIRST CALL. AFTER RECEIVING NO REPLY FOR 4-5 TIMES, SOME ONE WILL PICK UP THE PHONE AND WILL ASK ALL DETAILS..... AFTER THAT HE/SHE WILL ASK TO CALL BACK AFTER 10 MINUTES.... AGAIN KEEP DIALING THE NUMBER....

....... SERVICE CENTER IS NOT OFFERING JOBSHEET NUMBER... WHEN I COMPLAINED TO CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER, EXECUTIVE DUMBLY KEEP ASKING JOB SHEET NUMBER

TERRIFIC POOR SERVICE...
Balaji Mudaliar

Aug 22, 2016

mobile not working

My complaint no is MMX0908165714613 . I m fed up with the service of micromax mobile. The call centre and service centre of micromax is very poor and third class. The service is worst in the country. Kindly look into the matter and solve my problem.They are making fool to the customers. The comoany is earning big money but no service after sales. Agar yahi haal raha to company jaldi band ho jayegi.
imirb

Aug 7, 2016

indramani mishra

I purchage micromax canvas tab p480 nov.2015,within 5 month after my tablet off not start and open , after take over complains on 25 april 2016 service center silvassa but not solve my tab problems till date .so I request to you sir solve my tab problems
Rohitha Royal

Jun 2, 2016

Not yet received the laptab after submitting at the customer service even after 2 months

I Bought micromax canvas Laptab from Amazon in the month of November it suddenly got off and was not able to switch on the tab in the month of march . I visited Sri Sai phone care centre, authorised as micromax service centre and submitted my lap tad their and got job sheetno-S010143_0316_22399620 I have been calling them they said it's at head office. I started calling micromax customer service they know only one thing to say 21 days when ever I call them finally I called the head office then after reminding them several times one day I.e, on 15th may 2016 that said that it have been dispatched to Bangalore when I called d Sri Sai phone care centre they replied that I can collect it on Monday . When I called on Monday they gave me a shock and said the lap tab got damaged in the transit and we are sending it to Delhi we will give u with in one week .After four days I got new job sheet number S010143_0516_23506337 now the service centre people are saying 21 days, Sri sai phn care centre ppl are saying we need to send a mail . Iam not understanding how many more days it will take and I will be leaving Bangalore in 1week please help me sir please